In the spotlight - Kitty de Sade [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In the spotlight - Kitty de Sade

Pages : [1] 2

Eden
12-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Here we go, a thread for you Kelli :)

1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona?
2) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
3) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
4) When did you start watching tennis?
5) What would you like to see improve on MTF?
6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
7) What are you most proud of?
8) What’s your philosophy of life?
9) What are your wishes for 2009?
10) Which vices do you have?
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Here we go, a thread for you Kelli :)

1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona?
2) Who would be a good choice as the new ATP president?
3) What are your best and worst characteristic traits?
4) When did you start watching tennis?
5) What would you like to see improve on MTF?
6) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
7) What are you most proud of?
8) What’s your philosophy of life?
9) What are your wishes for 2009?
10) Which vices do you have?
11) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1) I've never understood the concept of playing a character online. There is no divide between myself here and in RL. I've shared a hotel room w/ a MTF poster for a week over the summer- she'd tell you the same thing.

2) I would have chosen Andy Anson, but he's no longer in the running. Mr. Disney's replacement, in my mind, should straddle the line between the player's interests (first) and business.

Disney was overly ambitious and deluded- it was his undoing.

3) Best- I am compassionate and fiercely loyal in relationships, and I never judge the people I care about.

Worst- I tend to see knives behind people's backs when there aren't any.

4) I was completely hooked when I saw Boris Becker fly in London. :)

5) Outside of minor technical changes like the rep system- I have no major complaints.

6) Nothing has ever equalled Gaudio's win in 2004. If I could watch him kick the crap out of Coria for the next 20 years, I'd be :inlove:

7) I'm most proud of the fact I live my life on my own terms, without the need to settle for anything less than 100% of what life has to offer. If you are chained to the will of others, you are in deep trouble.

8) It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not. I never do anything half-hearted. If I go down in flames, I'll do so with no excuses.

9) I wish for more people, including myself, to get closer to achieving their dreams.

Too much idle time, unrest and unfulfilled dreams make people mean and pointless. There is enough of that on the planet.

10) I am extreme, intense and compulsive about mind-altering things. Drugs, alcohol, food, sex, music, chaos, etc....it doesn't mean that I cannot control the urge to indulge, but I have difficulty doing so at times.

11) It's a toss up between Franco Davin and Darren Cahill.

I'd love for either (which is not possible at present), or anyone else to get ahold of Gulbis and help him out. :p

12) Wildly financially secure, having crafted the life I've always envisioned.

Thank you, Doris. Really great questions. :D

Nathaliia
12-06-2008, 06:05 PM
1. Why don't you want children?

2. What's your job that you meet so many ATP players incl. Reynolds your baby boy?

3. Were the pics you posted on MTF really yours or fake like some people said (if yours you're the real Miss MTF in my eyes)

4. Do you consider yourself Italian or American?

5. If you could interview a tennis player from past or present, who would it be and why?

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 06:17 PM
1. Why don't you want children?

2. What's your job that you meet so many ATP players incl. Reynolds your baby boy?

3. Were the pics you posted on MTF really yours or fake like some people said (if yours you're the real Miss MTF in my eyes)

4. Do you consider yourself Italian or American?

5. If you could interview a tennis player from past or present, who would it be and why?

1) I never want the responsibility of taking care of anyone other than myself. It's a self-centered choice in the eyes of some, but I'd rather be honest than have children I don't want, or can't take care of.

I'd be a good parent 25% of the time. That's not enough to raise healthy little ones.

2) Bobby Reynolds supplied a friend of mine in Del Ray his **** pictures. Despite your quest to out me as the one who smooched him, it wasn't me. :kiss:

I work for a music management company and Jager. I write for a website part time as well. Any connection I've had to tennis (in the past) has come from friends who were interested in it.

3) Ask cmurray about seeing me in person. We shared space together for a week this summer. She can tell you exactly what I look like. Only a douchebag would ever lie about something that can be checked.

I understand though, as MTF runs, WHY people would react that way. It makes sense. :rolls:

I was pissed at first, because I didn't get it. That's because it's against my nature to LIE. I worked like a fiend in the gym, and a plastic surgeon did the rest.

4) Always Italian first- born on American soil.

5) Boy that's a tough one.

I'd interview Federer if I could- I think he's the most interesting and complicated person to ever play.

Nice, Nathii thank you. :wavey:

Nathaliia
12-06-2008, 06:25 PM
very good answers thanks... anyway my rep says it all :D

later i'll think of more Q

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Me too- please check your PM's. :D

the biscuit
12-06-2008, 06:36 PM
and a plastic surgeon did the rest.

Really?

- any phobias?
- can you sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song? :D
- if you had to go on a reality show, which one would it be? Big Brother or the Hills?
- what is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling depressed?

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Really?

- any phobias?
- can you sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song? :D
- if you had to go on a reality show, which one would it be? Big Brother or the Hills?
- what is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling depressed?

1) Yes. I had a lot of help- wish I did it sooner. :p

2) YES. Bees. Deathly afraid of bees. I was driving once, and I saw a bee had trapped itself in my car. In the middle of a busy intersection, I got out of my car and had to call a friend to come get me. :tape:

3) It would have to be the Hills (do they have roommates there?)- I cannot live in a house with other people.

4) I light candles and listen to music- certain scents calm the circus in my brain. Vanilla and peppermint help.

Eden
12-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Interesting answers, thanks :)

Some new questions:

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
3) What will you be doing for Christmas?
4) What was your favorite book when you were little?
5) What is your New Years Resolution?
6) What do you value most in a person?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What was the most exciting moment of your life?
9) What was the most frightening moment of your life?
10) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
11) Who are the most friendly celebrities you have ever met?
12) You said you would like to interview Roger. Which 10 questions would you like to ask him?

the biscuit
12-06-2008, 07:03 PM
2) YES. Bees. Deathly afraid of bees. I was driving once, and I saw a bee had trapped itself in my car. In the middle of a busy intersection, I got out of my car and had to call a friend to come get me. :tape:

Me too! IDC if I'm in public sitting on the busiest terrace ever, if I see a bee I'll run away screaming. :o

- favorite celeb couple?
- which is your fave trilogy? The Matrix or Spiderman?
- favorite Britney Spears song? :D

q.j.
12-06-2008, 07:25 PM
what is better for a woman to have

-long, beautiful legs or great tits& ass

-with what astrological signs you get along and are there any that you tend to avoid

-favorite fashion photographer

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Interesting answers, thanks :)

Some new questions:

1) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
2) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
3) What will you be doing for Christmas?
4) What was your favorite book when you were little?
5) What is your New Years Resolution?
6) What do you value most in a person?
7) What is your favorite quote?
8) What was the most exciting moment of your life?
9) What was the most frightening moment of your life?
10) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
11) Who are the most friendly celebrities you have ever met?
12) You said you would like to interview Roger. Which 10 questions would you like to ask him?

1) I have one goal- I'd like to be in a position where I have enough financial stability where I can devote 100% to charitable causes. Children and AIDS, if possible.

2) As I kid, I swore if I tried really hard, I could fly. I was 8, climbed to the top of the table in the kitchen and jumped off. Of course, this didn't work at all, and I ended up with a split chin. :o :help:

3) Working promotional gigs for Jagermeister. I always work on holidays.

4) When I was very little, my grandmother gave me a picture book called "Pat the Bunny." It had swatches of different types of fabric in it.

5) I'd like to master French in 2009. I've been studying for awhile now, I'm still having a lot of trouble with it.

6) Emotional availability. That kind of encompasses a lot of different things- but I don't want to deal with anyone who doesn't feel their emotions deeply.

Have you ever spent time with someone who doesn't give back to you?

You: Hello, how are you?

Them: Meh.

You: How is your (job, spouse, children, herb garden)?

Them: Meh.

That kind of disconnected person has a one-way ticket out the door. ;)

7) Maya Angelou said- "When people show you who they are, believe them."

Words are useless; the true test is always in action.

8) I'd like to think that hasn't happened yet. :p

9) It's always the most frightening coming out of anesthesia. There is that moment where I'm not sure if I'm alive or not. Loss of time is the scariest thing I've been through.

10) I broke the habit of hanging out with people who do not truly value my company. Spending time with people who are indifferent to you is a disaster.

11) Tennis celebrities, Doris?

Mario Ancic and Ernests Gulbis were :hearts: James Blake as well. Despite what certain people have said, Marcelo Rios was a sweetheart.

Frank Dancevic and his "people" are the nicest people you'd ever meet.

Music related- BB King is the classiest, nicest, most unspoiled musician I've ever met.

12) I'd have to give that one more thought, if I may. I'll PM you those questions. :p

Wow, I have to keep my brain sharp in the off-season! :lol:

Fee
12-06-2008, 07:32 PM
A few for you

1. How much do you love me?
2. How much do you finally want to meet me in person when you come to California?

(I'm kidding, aubergine. You've given good answers so far and you can ignore my silliness.) :lol:

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Me too! IDC if I'm in public sitting on the busiest terrace ever, if I see a bee I'll run away screaming. :o

Bees= bad :scared:

- favorite celeb couple?
- which is your fave trilogy? The Matrix or Spiderman?
- favorite Britney Spears song? :D

1) Barack and Michelle Obama. He came from nothing, and he wouldn't stop fighting for her until she gave in and married him.

It's the ultimate story- if a guy doesn't fight for you with everything he has, he isn't worth having. :)

2) Oh boy..that's a tough question. I love both of them.

Slight nod to the Matrix, because it has a story that speaks to me more.

3) I loved Crazy (early) and Gimme More (later.)

People can say what they will about her lack of talent. She can sell product and merch like nobody's business. :yeah:

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:36 PM
what is better for a woman to have

-long, beautiful legs or great tits& ass

-with what astrological signs you get along and are there any that you tend to avoid

-favorite fashion photographer

1) I think body parts are irrelevant, as long as she feels sexy in her own skin.

If T&A are the key, we go with that. If you are small, you can't really control long legs...but I suppose you can tone them.

Whatever she does to channel the sexy from head to toe, that's the key.

2) GREAT question.

I gravitate towards Taureans. I've found the strongest, most passionate and creative people born under that sign.

I'd avoid Gemini like the plague- my own sign, ironically enough. I have no use for flaky unpredictable people. I don't want to deal with a carbon copy of myself. :rolls:

3) Herb Ritts- he's creative and fearless.

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
A few for you

2. How much do you finally want to meet me in person when you come to California?

(I'm kidding, aubergine. You've given good answers so far and you can ignore my silliness.) :lol:

1) I love and respect you very much. You didn't provide a quantification scale, so I'd go by the standard- on a scale of 1 to 10, you'd be at an 11. :)

2) I told you before, please prepare a small space in the garage for me to camp out. I am not joking.

I'd never ignore silly. I wear Spongebob and Mutts comics jams FFS. :p

q.j.
12-06-2008, 07:42 PM
soo true what you said about Geminis, it's my ascendant so i should know

and Herb is a great choice
says alot about your taste :wavey:

Fee
12-06-2008, 07:44 PM
1) I love and respect you very much. You didn't provide a quantification scale, so I'd go by the standard- on a scale of 1 to 10, you'd be at an 11. :)

2) I told you before, please prepare a small space in the garage for me to camp out. I am not joking.

I'd never ignore silly. I wear Spongebob and Mutts comics jams FFS. :p

I love you 12 eggplant, so there.

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
soo true what you said about Geminis, it's my ascendant so i should know

and Herb is a great choice
says alot about your taste :wavey:

You know how fickle and flighty they are prone to be. Unpredictability in relationship (to that degree) is no bueno, IMO. :p

Great choice couldn't happen w/out the question. Thank you. :hatoff:

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I love you 12 eggplant, so there.

:inlove: :hug:

Fee
12-06-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a serious question for you... If you had to choose one, would you pick having the perfect job in a less than desirable city, or living in the perfect city with a less than desirable job?

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 07:53 PM
I have a serious question for you... If you had to choose one, would you pick having the perfect job in a less than desirable city, or living in the perfect city with a less than desirable job?

There are only two things that matter in my life. Work and relationships. I can establish the latter anywhere I go.

The perfect city becomes less so, if the job isn't the one that sustains me. The job is all, and can transform a city into some place more special.

You ever see people devoting time to a gig they hate? They're pretty miserable. That can happen where I live, where you live and anywhere else.

I have to love what I'm doing, or there isn't a point to it.

Fee
12-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Awesome answer. As you know, I may be dealing with this situation in the next twelve months (leaving my perfect job and my perfect city for both that could be less so), so I appreciate your thoughts on the subject. :hug:

Eden
12-06-2008, 08:33 PM
1) I have one goal- I'd like to be in a position where I have enough financial stability where I can devote 100% to charitable causes. Children and AIDS, if possible.

That's a wonderful goal :) I'll hope you will be able to do it.

2) As I kid, I swore if I tried really hard, I could fly. I was 8, climbed to the top of the table in the kitchen and jumped off. Of course, this didn't work at all, and I ended up with a split chin. :o :help:

At least you didn't choosed the roof of a house for your exercises :p

Hope the chin didn't caused that much pain :hug:

5) I'd like to master French in 2009. I've been studying for awhile now, I'm still having a lot of trouble with it.

Tell me about it :rolleyes: French grammar is giving me nightmares. I learned the language 4 years at school and now since 2 years at the evening classes, but I'm sure I will never be able to really learn it.

11) Tennis celebrities, Doris?

I meant in general :)

12) I'd have to give that one more thought, if I may. I'll PM you those questions. :p

I'm curious, so please do so :)

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Awesome answer. As you know, I may be dealing with this situation in the next twelve months (leaving my perfect job and my perfect city for both that could be less so), so I appreciate your thoughts on the subject. :hug:

Always, Fee. That particular crossroads is never easy. Good luck. :hug:

Kitty de Sade
12-06-2008, 09:26 PM
That's a wonderful goal :) I'll hope you will be able to do it.

:hatoff:

At least you didn't choosed the roof of a house for your exercises :p

Hope the chin didn't caused that much pain :hug:

Nothing a couple of stitches couldn't fix. My ego was bruised a lot more. People thought I was :cuckoo: :lol:

I meant in general :)

One guy I forgot- I know he's got a bad reputation with some, but I met singer Axl Rose at Alpine Valley many years ago. Nicest, friendliest guy in music.

I'm curious, so please do so :)

I went to the store, and thought about it. :p

I'd avoid the typical tennis questions. He's heard them a million times before.

1) Who are you closer to, Mom or Dad?
2) How difficult is it for you to keep negative emotions under wraps?
3) Define your feelings about Rafael Nadal in a sentence.
4) What do you do to "forget" about who the world thinks you are?
5) Can you tell the difference between a user and a real friend?
6) What do you do when nobody's looking?
7) If I asked politely, how likely are you to give me some money? :p
8) Does Mirka have a pet name for you? (If so, why does she call you that?)
9) Did you really dedicate the USO bagel you handed Vince Spadea to James Blake?
10) How do you feel about being the subject of endless sexual speculation?

wildegirl05
12-07-2008, 12:01 AM
kelli :wavey:

- do you hold grudges? if so, what's the longest you've ever held one?
- which period of world history is your favorite?

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 12:08 AM
What does gaudio's pichula look like? Please provide as much detail as possible, including approximate measurements in inches (or feet, if necessary).

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:09 AM
kelli :wavey:

- do you hold grudges? if so, what's the longest you've ever held one?
- which period of world history is your favorite?

GirlyQ :wavey:

1) You bet. If you cross me without good reason, you've got a problem.

Longest one has been for three years running- a former friend of mine who forgot the definition of the word "loyalty." If you are a friend of mine, it doesn't go over well if you break bread with a chick who hates me.

2) Turn of the century, for sheer anticipation/buzz factor.

Haute
12-07-2008, 12:16 AM
A few for you

Damn, you stole the questions I wanted to ask! :lol: Changing California to Michigan. :p

Voo de Mar
12-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Which Johny Depp's tattoo is your favorite one? :kiss:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:21 AM
What does gaudio's pichula look like? Please provide as much detail as possible, including approximate measurements in inches (or feet, if necessary).

I cannot give you anything more than an approximation, because I wasn't the one who handled it. :shrug:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Which Johny Depp's tattoo is your favorite one? :kiss:

Voo :inlove:

I love ink, and love Depp. The two together are magic. If I had to pick, I'd choose the one on his left forearm (heart), for design and color.

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 12:25 AM
I cannot give you anything more than an approximation, because I wasn't the one who handled it. :shrug:

come on dude an approximation is all I need, you're killing me here.

Voo de Mar
12-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Voo :inlove:

I love ink, and love Depp. The two together are magic. If I had to pick, I'd choose the one on his left forearm (heart), for design and color.

There is written "Betty Sue" so maybe I should make a tattoo on my arm with "Kitty Sade"? it'd look familiar ;)

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:30 AM

I'm terrible with measurements. Like his tennis career, bank on it being well above average.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:31 AM
There is written "Betty Sue" so maybe I should make a tattoo on my arm with "Kitty Sade"? it'd look familiar ;)

How lovely would that be? I'd have to get one to match. :couple:

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 12:35 AM
[barbara walters]When you see pictures of yourself from before you had plastic surgery, do you feel like she's a different person from who you are now?[/barbara walters]

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:41 AM
[barbara walters]When you see pictures of yourself from before you had plastic surgery, do you feel like she's a different person from who you are now?[/barbara walters]

Great question. :hatoff:

Different physically, sure. Not where it counts though. I viewed it more like an obsolete version of a (insert name of tech device here), where you trade it in for the newer model.

The outside world doesn't keep in line with that, though. Lots of girls ask me questions, and believe it or not, I try to (softly) discourage them. Unless you're prepared for the consequences, it may not turn out the way you thought it would.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Damn, you stole the questions I wanted to ask! :lol: Changing California to Michigan. :p

I love you like mad crazy. :inlove:

I'm never coming to Michigan, but I'll take you to California with me. :D

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 12:44 AM
[jean-claude van damme]so do you now feel like the outside-you better matches the inside-you, whereas before it didn't?[/jean-claude van damme]

Haute
12-07-2008, 12:46 AM
I love you like mad crazy. :inlove:

I'm never coming to Michigan, but I'll take you to California with me. :D

Yay!! :inlove: Hopefully Fee has room for two above her garage. :p

Now for the serious question. Who is the most important person in your life, or who has been the most influential?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:46 AM
[jean-claude van damme]so do you now feel like the outside-you better matches the inside-you, whereas before it didn't?[/jean-claude van damme]

Van Damme? :rolls:

I divided the two, never thinking they had anything to do with one another. I get that question- lots of women do things for emotionally-based reasons.

I just had a list of corrections to make, and nothing more. If my outside were really like the inside, I'd resemble a female version of Napoleon Dynamite. :p

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Yay!! :inlove: Hopefully Fee has room for two above her garage. :p

Now for the serious question. Who is the most important person in your life, or who has been the most influential?

My mom is the most important by far. She's supported my desire to be a weird little nomad, living an unorthodox life. :)

Haute
12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
My mom is the most important by far. She's supported my desire to be a weird little nomad, living an unorthodox life. :)

Now that's what you should put below your username! :lol:

When you were growing up what did you want to be, or see yourself as growing up to be?
Have most of the MTFers you've met turned out to be in real life as you expected them to be?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Now that's what you should put below your username! :lol:

That would fit, wouldn't it? :lol:

When you were growing up what did you want to be, or see yourself as growing up to be?

I wasn't exactly sure, but I knew I'd make my money doing something creative. I loathe structure and routine. I have three jobs now, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Have most of the MTFers you've met turned out to be in real life as you expected them to be?

I've only hugged one in person so far. She far and away exceeded expectations. :inlove:

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 01:09 AM
What was your favorite job so far?

What do you do when nobody's looking?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
What was your favorite job so far?

It's a toss up between covering the tennis tour for the tennis website I'm working for, and working for the wrestling promotions. Music promotions would be third.

What do you do when nobody's looking?

I live in a really, really cold climate. Just to make myself feel better, I'll turn up the heat in my house and put on a bikini. It takes away the sting of a 6 month deep freeze. :p

Johnny Groove
12-07-2008, 02:17 AM
1. Jim Morrison or Kurt Cobain?
2. Favorite Jimi Hendrix album?
3. Thoughts on President-elect Obama?
4. Thoughts on Rafa #1?
5. Will Federer ever win RG?

Fee
12-07-2008, 02:46 AM

have you ever seen a hothouse cucumber?

buddyholly
12-07-2008, 02:47 AM
I gravitate towards Taureans. I've found the strongest, most passionate and creative people born under that sign.

I'd avoid Gemini like the plague- my own sign, ironically enough. I have no use for flaky unpredictable people. I don't want to deal with a carbon copy of myself. :rolls:

Did it ever occur to you that the constellations and the divisions of the zodiac are just something that man himself invented?

It seems to me that the idea that something that was invented by man then becomes something that controls the character of man, is laughable. A chicken and the egg kind of thing.

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 02:51 AM

:tears: so skinny? :tears:

Fee
12-07-2008, 02:59 AM
:tears: so skinny? :tears:

I have no idea, to be honest, but the legend is that Hewitt, Kiefer, Safin, and Djokovic all looked at Gaudio and said, "...dude..." :worship:

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 03:06 AM
:lick: nice :lick:

Thanos
12-07-2008, 05:30 AM
which clan on mtf do you belong to??

do you cook? if so, what is your speciality??

what advice would you give me to make snoo foo for in love with me??

do you think nadal suffers from ocd on court?? or just plain superstitious?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:34 AM
1. Jim Morrison or Kurt Cobain?

Morrison- he was the better stage performer. For as talented as Cobain was, he was a one trick depressed pony.

2. Favorite Jimi Hendrix album?

Electric Ladyland :inlove:

3. Thoughts on President-elect Obama?

He is an inspiration to me and to countless others. He came from nothing, worked his tail off and rose to our highest position. It's the happiest I've felt in the last eight years, and I am proud to have him as our president.

For those who seek to malign him (not disagree, but malign- they know who they are), you get one-finger salute right up your ***. Enjoy. :hatoff:

4. Thoughts on Rafa #1?

One of the greatest things I've seen. I said, long ago, that the secret of carrying the business into the next decade would rest on his shoulders.

His Wimbledon win was unreal, and he's deserving of the ranking position he has. Those who bitch constantly about it, or seek to keep tennis an underground sport have completely missed the point.

5. Will Federer ever win RG?

If something unfortunate were to happen to Nadal, ie. illness, injury, flood in Mallorca, kidnapping by gypsies...and Federer can avoid running into any decent player, top seed, or Ramirez-Hidalgo again, then yes.

All things status quo? Absolutely not. There is no chance he will ever take that title, should he have to face a healthy Nadal, on the slow clay in Paris, in a best of five. He was humiliated last year. If he had any kind of shot, it was two years ago. This year, he won a total of four games. What else can you say?

Thank you, Love. :wavey: :kiss:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:35 AM

I'm :drink: from work. Is this for me?

Yes, I have seen a hothouse cucumber.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Did it ever occur to you that the constellations and the divisions of the zodiac are just something that man himself invented?

Sure, but my answer was only meant to represent an account of what I've experienced personally.

For me, no heat has matched the searing touch of a Taurean.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:40 AM
I have no idea, to be honest, but the legend is that Hewitt, Kiefer, Safin, and Djokovic all looked at Gaudio and said, "...dude..." :worship:

:lick: nice :lick:

Okay, got it. :yeah:

You two are degenerates, just so you know. Why is Safin in that group, btw? :scratch:

Action Jackson
12-07-2008, 06:45 AM
- What gravitated you to the wrestling world?

- Which place has more misfits MTF or the wrestling business?

- When did you decide to become a veggo?

- Which city or country would you wow to never to return to unless you had to due to business or other reasons?

- You gravitate to Taureans, because you like bull?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:48 AM
which clan on mtf do you belong to??

Is clan synonymous with clique? I dunno- the Rafa chicks haven't kicked me out yet...but I like lots of people. All people here except the hatertards who have no sense of humor. They pretty much suck. :)

do you cook? if so, what is your speciality??

I have become a fairly decent cook, I think. I'm learning as I go, because it is something I'm interested in.

I make a mean marinara sauce/lasagne. :D

I still burn stuff all the time, having the attention span of a fruit fly. :help:

what advice would you give me to make snoo foo for in love with me??

If you are in love with Snoo, tell her. There is nothing a woman wants more than a man with courage. Despite all the equality crap that has been spewed in the last 50 years, we want the bold gesture.

Be strong, confident, treat her like a person (not an object) and if she is willing to share the sugar...

Good luck. If you need help, I am here for you. :hug:

do you think nadal suffers from ocd on court?? or just plain superstitious?

It's a very good guess.

I think Nadal is a highly ordered human being who needs rituals to feel safe. He lines the bottles just so, he has ticks with his socks and his unmentionables.

Something happened in childhood. I'm not sure what, but next time I see him at a tournament, provided he's not playing tag with his chick in the hallway, I'll pull him aside and ask.

Nice, thank you. :hatoff:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:01 AM
- What gravitated you to the wrestling world?

When I was a teenager, I met a really hot, hot groupie chick who tackled all the wrestlers. I was underage at a club when she came in with Shawn Michaels, Terry Szopinski (Warlord) and Barry Darsow (Smash of Demolition).

I started talking to her, and that was it. She knew people and introduced me to people. Because I was a born opportunist, I turned it into some work.

Which place has more misfits MTF or the wrestling business?

Both have their share, but wrestling brings out the sleazebags in large numbers. Here, most of the people exercise a bit of restraint because it is tennis- over there, it's just like Sodom and Gomorrah.

When did you decide to become a veggo?

In 2005, I wanted to enter into a figure competition. Not fitness, but figure. I had prepared for six months, basically lived in the gym and starved to death.

I saw the final pictures of myself, and I looked like complete shit. I knew I had no chance, so I didn't even bother.

I started reading up on things, and found that the elimination of animal products had helped others, including body guru Charlie Abel, out of Hawaii.

I had constant sinus headaches and nonsense, all due to dairy products. I was rail thin, but wasn't cut and lean. Once I gave up all animal products, I was ripped within 6 weeks. I've had no trouble since then.

Which city or country would you wow to never to return to unless you had to due to business or other reasons?

I had to go to Toronto for work, and they were really mean to me there. I'm not sure if it was just those people I met, but too many were like that. I had a terrible time, and have no desire to go back unless I had to.

You gravitate to Taureans, because you like bull?

:rolleyes: Would be a day without sunshine if you didn't take a shot at me.

I like Taureans because the ones I've met don't allow themselves to be taken in by my insanity. They've been fearless too. Fearless is sexy, and I'm a diehard romantic. A little bull is a good thing. :p

Gracias G, you are smarter than I thought. These were great questions. :D

Fee
12-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Okay, got it. :yeah:

You two are degenerates, just so you know. Why is Safin in that group, btw? :scratch:

Safin is in that group because he has to be included in all things ATP Sexy, and regardless of size, he is 'the Godfather' of the groupies. Surely for him to give his approval to another male player is a good thing, no?

I am not a degenerate, but my last good repper seems to think I am a bit of a spoiled size queen. ;) :lol:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Safin is in that group because he has to be included in all things ATP Sexy, and regardless of size, he is 'the Godfather' of the groupies. Surely for him to give his approval to another male player is a good thing, no?

Oh okay, of course. The godfather of the groupies. :rolls:

I am not a degenerate, but my last good repper seems to think I am a bit of a spoiled size queen. ;) :lol:

Every girl is, whether she admits to it or not. Go you. :hug:

EDIT: BTW, if you are still here Fee, I have a story about the exiled Patho. One of the girls sent it to me today- hilarious read, and as :cuckoo: as ever.

Action Jackson
12-07-2008, 07:16 AM
- What percentage of wrestlers aren't on the juice?

- The differences between a fitness and figure competition?

- Worst prank someone has played on you?

- Why the mock outrage when I allegedly take shots at you?

- As for Toronto, the people were mean to you as in the ones you were working with or in general?

- Did you get my answer to that Gimelstob question I forgot to answer before.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:28 AM
- What percentage of wrestlers aren't on the juice?

The ones you think are on the juice, ARE. The only ones who aren't are those nobody undercard guys. I don't even know who they are- TG Punk or some guy like that. They have non-spectacular bodies.

Go listen to that mensa candidate Cena when he's asked about taking a needle to the hip. It's pretty funny. :p

The differences between a fitness and figure competition?

Fitness competitions are for the women who are athletes- they are gymnasts and dancers. The elite.

Figure is for grunts who have no athletic ability, but are in good shape.

Worst prank someone has played on you?

The nastier member of the Rockers tag team handed me a pill when I was really too drunk to know what it was. He told me it was a Flinstones vitamin. Turned out to be an X tab. He thought that was funny, watching me try to get down a hotel hallway that had a red and black checkerboard design.

Why the mock outrage when I allegedly take shots at you?

They aren't alleged shots. You know full well what you are doing. Call me names, and you'll have my attention.

As for Toronto, the people were mean to you as in the ones you were working with or in general?

The media people were just nasty. That entire staff at the Rogers Cup was rude, obnoxious and totally unfriendly.

Did you get my answer to that Gimelstob question I forgot to answer before.

I knew you'd confirm it. It was totally something I can picture you doing.

Action Jackson
12-07-2008, 07:40 AM
- Do you think it's necessary for these guys to take the gear in helping recovering from injuries or just a cop out excuse?

- When did you realise that it was a X tab that you were slipped?

- Is the nastier one, the one who didn't become famous?

- When was the last hissy fit you had?

- Who has been the most difficult celebrity you had to deal with. This could mean just general arrogance, always pissed off and nothing was ever good enough?

- Which place in the world would you like to visit, but haven't done it as of yet?

- Worst thing you have ever eaten and digested?

- Do you speak any other language besides south side Chicago dialect?

- Do you give a shit how the US is perceived around the globe or hopeful that people are intelligent enough to treat people as individuals?

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Is this a weight question?

:unsure: a circumference question. re the cucumber, not you.

You two are degenerates, just so you know.

:rocker2: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif coming from you this is one of the proudest moments of my life year week. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif :rocker2:

buddyholly
12-07-2008, 12:32 PM
For me, no heat has matched the searing touch of a Taurean.

Sounds good. I'll try one.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
- Do you think it's necessary for these guys to take the gear in helping recovering from injuries or just a cop out excuse?

If you want a push in the company, you'd better be ready to shoot- either all over Vince's staff who like young guys, or into your veins. It's that simple. The only reason any press to indicate otherwise is ridiculous.

When did you realise that it was a X tab that you were slipped?

When I was weavy and laughing at things that weren't funny. We were at a convience store, because he needed to buy a....burrito? A mircrowave burrito, yep. (Wrestlers are disgusting people).

I remember needing to lean up against the counter and for some reason, I asked if I could see his driver's liscence. Your real name is Fred? :haha:

Frederick Martin Jannetty- I don't know if he has legally changed it since then, but at the time I just laughed for five minutes straight.

I had that tell-tale inappropriate response to touch as well.

Is the nastier one, the one who didn't become famous?

He is an absolute scumbag. I would plead with young women everywhere to avoid him. I should out him right here for some of his practices....but I won't make people uncomfortable.

When was the last hissy fit you had?

I was mentioned on a top 30 tour players website as a gold digging, (insert insult of choice here.) They took pictures from a photo shoot I had done, and put them up there to be ridiculed.

Who has been the most difficult celebrity you had to deal with. This could mean just general arrogance, always pissed off and nothing was ever good enough?

Hands down, David Draiman of Disturbed. I am long time friends with his producer, and have met this band on a number of occasions. He is the biggest dick you'll ever meet. Rude to staff, rude to production, rude to sound and he treats women like meat.

I had to set up part of the VIP station at House of Blues during their Thanksgiving run in Chicago. I passed by the stage while the band was doing soundcheck. In the middle of it, in front of all the staff and coworkers and friends of mine he says into his mic-

Jesus F'N Christ, look at the talent on that one. I don't know where I'd want to put it first.

Over the speakers. :help:

Which place in the world would you like to visit, but haven't done it as of yet?

I would like to visit any warm place where the people will still give an American girl a hug and a kiss. :)

(Not joking, Grinch.)

Worst thing you have ever eaten and digested?

Raw oysters didn't agree with me, although I think it was the preparation.

Do you speak any other language besides south side Chicago dialect?

I'm from the North Shore. We don't converse with South siders. :rolleyes:

Speak/understand Spanish, Speak little/understand Italian, learning French

Do you give a shit how the US is perceived around the globe or hopeful that people are intelligent enough to treat people as individuals?

I understand that the leaders of my country made horrible mistakes and ruined the good will we had in the world. They have been an utter disgrace, and most sane people here are completely ashamed.

That being said, I truly hope most people understand that the people here do NOT approve. We are appalled by it. I never voted for that scum in office- he is a travesty, and symbolic of the worst time in our history.

Like I said, if there is a warm place I can go where I will not beat up, I'd like to go there. :)

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
:rocker2: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif coming from you this is one of the proudest moments of my life year week. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/110.gif http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/emoticon/016.gif :rocker2:

:lol: If I call you a degenerate, I'd have cause to worry. I'm a decent kid...but if your dark side is more pronounced than mine? :scared:

Glad I could help your day. :hatoff:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Sounds good. I'll try one.

It's a lovely ride. :hatoff:

Johnny Groove
12-07-2008, 03:58 PM
1. Favorite Eminem album?

2. Favorite sport other than wrestling or tennis?

3. For or against legalization of cannabis?

4. Thoughts on the 2009 schedule/points farce?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:05 PM
1. Favorite Eminem album?

Great writer- all good material, but I'd go with The Eminem Show.

2. Favorite sport other than wrestling or tennis?

Football is far above the other two. It's the perfect blend of technical skills and raw adrenaline for a junkie chick like me. :p

3. For or against legalization of cannabis?

Cannabis, in all of its uses and forms, should be legal. The fact that it isn't, and booze IS, which we know kills people daily. yeah, not understanding that at all.

4. Thoughts on the 2009 schedule/points farce?

It's a joke. None of the decisions in the last 3 years have made any sense. It makes me angry, and yet, I'm not at all surprised. Look at the :retard: running the goddamn thing.

Even though tour revenue increased, the tour STILL lost money. Gee, wonder what that means? :cuckoo:

Johnny Groove
12-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Football as in NFL or football as in futbol?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Football as in NFL or football as in futbol?

Football (known as soccer in the US.)

Johnny Groove
12-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Ah, I should have known.

Certainly the eye candy in that sport is a plus for you, no? :aplot:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Certainly the eye candy in that sport is a plus for you, no? :aplot:

Well let's see- I have a choice between 350 lb. sloppy linemen in the NFL, or athletes w/out an ounce of body fat, running all day.

The later often wears designer clothes and isn't afraid to show PDAs either. Hmm..tough choice. :p

It's all about the show, so eye candy helps.

Johnny Groove
12-07-2008, 04:16 PM
It's all about the show, so eye candy helps.

Words to live by in any business

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Words to live by in any business

That's why our boss pays me to do what I do. If he were faster, everything would be all set up by now. :rolls:

Ferrer could use a good PR person though, that job is still available.

jayjay
12-07-2008, 04:19 PM
*Describe a perfect day in the life of Kitty de Sade.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:22 PM

You had to have deleted the post. I went into the defunct thread I used to be in...and there's nothing there. You sneak. :p

Let me take a moment to mix up my espresso smoothie, and I shall answer.

jayjay
12-07-2008, 04:36 PM
You had to have deleted the post. I went into the defunct thread I used to be in...and there's nothing there. You sneak. :p

No chance. You were just sorely mistaken, but I forgive you. :)

*Why has this thread you speak of become "defunct"?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:37 PM

A perfect day....still working on that one.

Very warm, abundant sunshine and no humidity. I'm in close walking distance of a Farmer's Market where I can buy my produce. Go home, make the energizer raw smoothie, and then open up the appointment book.

It will depend on what I have to do- I work three jobs, and can be at all or none of them on a given day. During the day, I always go to the gym and make a treatment of some kind- skin, hair, tanning, injections (if need be.)

At night, if I'm off, I like to see a concert or a play. If I happen to be across the pond, lead me to the marquee football match.

Late night, as long as I close things down with interesting people who have more than one thought in their head....that would work for me. :)

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
No chance. You were just sorely mistaken, but I forgive you. :)

The irony of that made me laugh. I'm intensely boy-unfriendly. "I forgive YOU," he says. :rolls:

*Why has this thread you speak of become "defunct"?

Three reasons-

1) Initially what broke it apart was a deluded poster, who spread lies all over the forum. She has since come back under multiple names. I have no desire to speak of her/him/it whatever....my patience with online fantasy creators are of no interest to me.

2) It became the Kelli show. No activity until I showed up to share things about my life and work, and in between, they were writing things like-

Oooh let's pretend that Roger has fake man sex with Rafa. Let's pretend that Marat leads a gangbang with Tommy and Nole. It's embarrassing, and I wanted no part of it.

I made the mistake of thinking I'd have a place to talk about tennis and real life. Fantasy shit is a joke, and the people who do that kind of thing are again, of no interest to me.

3) One of the posters, whom I had warned once before, revealed the contents of a PM that I had sent to a select few. That is a deal breaker. If you are lacking in excitement in your own life, deal with it. Do not pass on information I obtained at a tournament because the dork in you wants to be part of the "cool clique" for a moment.

I have a high threshold for the foibles of humanity, but if you step out of line that way, I'll burn you. And, as you can see, it's been dead since I left. ;)

jayjay
12-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Three reasons-

1) Initially what broke it apart was a deluded poster, who spread lies all over the forum. She has since come back under multiple names. I have no desire to speak of her/him/it whatever....my patience with online fantasy creators are of no interest to me.

Scoobs ain't that bad.

2) It became the Kelli show. No activity until I showed up to share things about my life and work, and in between

I did notice that the few times I peeked in there.

Oooh let's pretend that Roger has fake man sex with Rafa. Let's pretend that Marat leads a gangbang with Tommy and Nole. It's embarrassing, and I wanted no part of it.

I noticed that, too. Was always disappointed never to see any kind of stories along the lines of Trish Stratus with a strap on having her way in the worst ways possible with Jelena Dokic, Maria Kirilenko and Maria Sharapova while Iroda Tulyaganova, Tamira Paszek and Simona Halep took turns playing with each others breasts as Tatiana Golovin and Sorana Cirstea slow kissed, all overseen of course by Sandra De Jenken (who else?). :shrug:

Fantasy shit is a joke, and the people who do that kind of thing are again, of no interest to me.

Wanna play fantasy NFL next year? :D

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I noticed that, too. Was always disappointed never to see any kind of stories along the lines of Trish Stratus with a strap on having her way in the worst ways possible with Jelena Dokic, Maria Kirilenko and Maria Sharapova while Iroda Tulyaganova, Tamira Paszek and Simona Halep took turns playing with each others breasts as Tatiana Golovin and Sorana Cirstea slow kissed, all overseen of course by Sandra De Jenken (who else?). :shrug:

Does it ever embarrass you that your kind is so vulgar and inappropriate? I thank god every single day I wasn't born a man. :)

Wanna play fantasy NFL next year? :D

Sure. If there is someone around patient enough to tell me how it works, great. I understand the NFL very well- FF, I do not.

Corey Feldman
12-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Here is my 1st QSTN

-Keloli ;) How did you get to become one of the bestest and sweetest posters in MTF history?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Here is my 1st QSTN

-Keloli ;) How did you get to become one of the bestest and sweetest posters in MTF history?

Mikey...if only I could come over to thank you in person. :inlove: :hug:

Back at you, thank you.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, without letting them get away with being :retard: Maybe it's that blend that works for me? I dunno, but having more posters like you to talk to helps me.

:smooch:

jayjay
12-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Does it ever embarrass you that your kind is so vulgar and inappropriate?

Vulgar? It was alot more romantic in my mind than it came across online, I guess you just had to be there.

Sure. If there is someone around patient enough to tell me how it works, great. I understand the NFL very well- FF, I do not.

BD, here's a newbie <points at Kelli> for you for next year.

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Vulgar? It was alot more romantic in my mind that it came across online, I guess you just had to be there.

Men cannot define "sex" and "seduction" with respect to women. That's why we have nothing in common but unrealistic, unmet needs and unrest.

I should write a book. :lol:

If it takes a lot of work or is really involved, I won't follow. I have the attention span of a fruit fly- less, if it's remotely technical.

Fee
12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Three reasons-

2) It became the Kelli show. No activity until I showed up to share things about my life and work, and in between, they were writing things like-

I made the mistake of thinking I'd have a place to talk about tennis and real life. Fantasy shit is a joke, and the people who do that kind of thing are again, of no interest to me.

3) One of the posters, whom I had warned once before, revealed the contents of a PM that I had sent to a select few. That is a deal breaker. If you are lacking in excitement in your own life, deal with it. Do not pass on information I obtained at a tournament because the dork in you wants to be part of the "cool clique" for a moment.

I have a high threshold for the foibles of humanity, but if you step out of line that way, I'll burn you. And, as you can see, it's been dead since I left. ;)

This was painful to read, brought back a few bad memories. I might need therapy again...

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 06:39 PM
This was painful to read, brought back a few bad memories. I might need therapy again...

:awww: :hug:

Sometimes people are so pathetic and sad that they need to make up lives of their own. Funny part is, they mistake silence for ignorance.

You can have a Nole towel. I still have my Gato pillows. :inlove:

Fee
12-07-2008, 06:49 PM
mmmm, Nole towel. Mr. G. has been too busy to send it to me. Maybe I'll get it in time for Saturnalia (Christmas to the lay people).

Fee
12-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Okay, here is a question for you. If you could exact revenge on Mr. V. Ice, what would you do to him (or have done to him)?

cobalt60
12-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Okay, here is a question for you. If you could exact revenge on Mr. V. Ice, what would you do to him (or have done to him)?

:rolls:

Are you planning to head to a tennis tournie this year ever?

Where did you go to a tennis tournie last year?

Snoo Foo
12-07-2008, 07:32 PM
I still have my Gato pillows.

what do they smell like?

:mad: I've completely lost control :mad:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Okay, here I am. Sorry, had to answer a PM. Hold please. :)

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:36 PM

I'd find him a desperate willing groupie who would consent to have sex with him, videotape it, and sell it.

Once the tape didn't sell, I'd write a follow up to his book and call it "Broken Point, diary of a douche who can't ball on court or off."

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:38 PM
:rolls:

Are you planning to head to a tennis tournie this year ever?

Next stop (should all go as planned) will be Buenos Aires. :)

Where did you go to a tennis tournie last year?

Toronto, Cincy, LA and New Haven. The first two were really good, even if the media staff at the first were complete :retard:

cobalt60
12-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Were you working or just watching tennis matches for fun? Or both?

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:44 PM
what do they smell like?

Combination of chronic and ceibo. :inlove:

:mad: I've completely lost control :mad:

He does that to people. Anything related to Argentina will make you take leave of your senses. :hug:

Kitty de Sade
12-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Were you working or just watching tennis matches for fun? Or both?

I was there for work, but the tennis part is always fun. That would make it both, then. :p

Snoo Foo
12-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Did you ever see bigger stronger faster and if so what did you think of it?

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Did you ever see bigger stronger faster and if so what did you think of it?

I haven't seen it yet, but it is definitely on the list- subject material I'm always interested in.

Bibberz
12-08-2008, 02:22 AM

Fresh meat! :drool:

If it takes a lot of work or is really involved, I won't follow. I have the attention span of a fruit fly- less, if it's remotely technical.

Nah, it'll be easy. We do an autodraft, so you'll end up with a good team even you do nothing. The league is just a not-so-subtle pretext to post lolcat and FAIL pictures after a win/loss.

Moving on....

(1) What's the best concert you've ever attended? (Only factor in the music--not whether you got to meet the band, etc.)

(2) Whose music do you prefer--GnR's or Depeche Mode's? (Ditto.)

(3) Dude, I can't believe you went with GnR. :sad: :o

(4) Would you make out with David Lee Roth (the 2008 version) after he's eaten garlic fries for twenty straight minutes if it meant you got five minutes alone with a "willing" Gaudio (not limited to making out :aplot:)?

(5) If you could resurrect a dead musician for the purposes of having him/her record one more album, who would you choose? (This musician would not be able to tour, release music videos, etc.)

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Fresh meat! :drool:

:lol: Please be kind, we were all noobs at one time.

Nah, it'll be easy. We do an autodraft, so you'll end up with a good team even you do nothing. The league is just a not-so-subtle pretext to post lolcat and FAIL pictures after a win/loss.

Awesome, I would love to take part. :D

Moving on....

(1) What's the best concert you've ever attended? (Only factor in the music--not whether you got to meet the band, etc.)

I can't decide between these three-

Metallica's FIRST tour of their Black album- for sheer crowd energy, band energy and all around insanity, it was unmatched. It reminded me of what a live show should be.

Queensryche's split between Empire/Operation Mindcrime- that band has no competition live, seriously. Every one of the members is pitch perfect. It ran like a theatre show, and Geoff Tate can sing his ass off.

Sevendust- my personal fave, because the venue was smaller. The crowd went absolutely ape **** from beginning to end. The venue was over, over booked and the internal temp had to be well over 100 degrees.

My friends and I were in the skankiest of the skank clothing, standing on top of the bar, going along with the spectacle.

Lajon Witherspoon is one of the best rock frontmen you'll ever see. :worship:

(2)Whose music do you prefer--GnR's or Depeche Mode's?

Musically? DP, no question. :)

(3) Assuming things, simply because I am a rock chick, eh? Shame on ya. :p

(4) Would you make out with David Lee Roth (the 2008 version) after he's eaten garlic fries for twenty straight minutes if it meant you got five minutes alone with a "willing" Gaudio (not limited to making out :aplot:)?

I'd never make out with David Lee Roth without financial compensation. Even TMG isn't enough of a draw to flip me.

I'm a strange little ducky- if I've got a friend who has bagged (insert name of player of interest), I'm usually okay. It takes a lot to get me to actually execute.

Your good pal Tappy could tell you- she saw me in action for real, and I'm decidedly standoffish and not all that boy friendly, when there only a notch looms as my reward. :)

(5) If you could resurrect a dead musician for the purposes of having him/her record one more album, who would you choose? (This musician would not be able to tour, release music videos, etc.)

I would give up a year of my life to hear Billie Holiday sing again. :inlove:

Bibberz
12-08-2008, 03:11 AM
:lol: Please be kind, we were all noobs at one time.

I'm unfailingly kind. Just ask Adam. :D

Haute
12-08-2008, 03:40 AM
So here's another one for you. What/who do you see as one of the biggest problems of MTF?

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 03:42 AM
I'm unfailingly kind. Just ask Adam. :D

Adam is a good barometer. He's nice to everyone, except a few of the Fedtards. :p

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 03:46 AM
So here's another one for you. What/who do you see as one of the biggest problems of MTF?

People who send PMs that are in direct contrast to who they pretend to be when they post.

People who pretend to be nicer than nice, but when they are in a bad mood in RL, you see a different story altogether.

People who lie about who they are, who they know, the DEGREE to which they know them, the need they have to forget that the people they fangirl are actual people with flaws and the lengths they are willing to go to keep the entire facade going.

Hypocrisy is a real sticking point with me. ;)

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Don't hold back Kelli.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Don't hold back Kelli.

Watch your step Xmas Grinch, otherwise I might be tempted to renege on our v-handshake deal about revealing real names.

I have an article I'm finishing....but I've got a glass of wine by my side. Booze and late nights make people loose lipped. :)

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 04:33 AM
Watch your step Xmas Grinch, otherwise I might be tempted to renege on our v-handshake deal about revealing real names.

I have an article I'm finishing....but I've got a glass of wine by my side. Booze and late nights make people loose lipped. :)

Bah humbug, but the wine isn't a bad thing at this time of night.

Thanks for your answers to my questions. So did you read my responses to your questions?

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Bah humbug, but the wine isn't a bad thing at this time of night.

It helps me deal with the fact that I had to write another article about the ATP financial situation. How is it that the tour revenue increased by about 12 percent, but they ended up a million dollars in the red?

You know who made $$$$ G, the brass. The suits made money. They make money while the rest of the guys (not named Nadal, Federer, or Djokovic) don't. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your answers to my questions. So did you read my responses to your questions?

De nada. :hatoff:

Amazing you are so gracious to someone you dislike as much as me. And yes, of course I read them.

Fee
12-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Kelli, please give PMK a cookie of some sort, this is getting hard to watch.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Kelli, please give PMK a cookie of some sort, this is getting hard to watch.

:eek: :bolt:

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 04:42 AM
It helps me deal with the fact that I had to write another article about the ATP financial situation. How is it that the tour revenue increased by about 12 percent, but they ended up a million dollars in the red?

You know who made $$$$ G, the brass. The suits made money. They make money while the rest of the guys (not named Nadal, Federer, or Djokovic) don't. :rolleyes:.

There are lot of things and dynamics going on there, but it's no a surprise that it's run like a corner fruit shop.

But this a topic that does irritate me, mainly because we know what happens and can't fix it.

As for being gracious, they were fair questions and not idiotic, so no problem answering them. It's not hard to put certain feelings aside.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:47 AM
There are lot of things and dynamics going on there, but it's no a surprise that it's run like a corner fruit shop.

But this a topic that does irritate me, mainly because we know what happens and can't fix it.

What gets me is they dump millions and millions into marketing, and end up leeching money to deal with the expense of sanctions. WHERE is the money? I'd want a complete break down of the financial situation.

Literally, show the books. What percentage goes where and what not. It's amazing to me that the tour made about....60+ million last year (give or take) and they've got nothing to show for it.

No global tv, sponsors leaving, a four and a half million dollar legal bill to pay from the :cuckoo: of Hamburg.

Wrestling is a better run promotion. What kind of a monkeyshine is the ATP? :tape:

As for being gracious, they were fair questions and not idiotic, so no problem answering them. It's not hard to put certain feelings aside.

And you say you have no Xmas cheer. :D

adee-gee
12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I must confess, I haven't read through your whole thread, so I apologise if there are any repeated questions :p

1) GWH is in your neck of the woods and offers to take you out for dinner. Would you say yes?

2) Is CMuzza the only MTFer you have met? If you could choose 5 others to meet, who would they be?

3) I get the impression you love the showbiz lifestyle, would that be fair? If you could have been one of a singer, sportswomen or actress, which one would you choose?

4) Favourite ever wrestling match?

5) Who was the PM the whole Rafatard thread were discussing the other day about?

6) I can't exactly remember, but I think I may have been one of those who thought the pictures you posted were fake before I got the chance to know you better....I'd like to take this moment to apologise. Do you forgive me? :awww:

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I must confess, I haven't read through your whole thread, so I apologise if there are any repeated questions :p

No worries. :p

1) GWH is in your neck of the woods and offers to take you out for dinner. Would you say yes?

As long as he pays the check, absolutely. I'd like to see if his bravado holds up if he's forced to look me straight in the eyes.

2) Is CMuzza the only MTFer you have met? If you could choose 5 others to meet, who would they be?

There are so many I'd love to see- I want to make a list, travel, and check them off one by one.

Cmuzza is the only one I have had the pleasure of hugging in person. She's pretty sexy if I may say so. :inlove:

I have talked to Fee on the phone as well.

3) I get the impression you love the showbiz lifestyle, would that be fair? If you could have been one of a singer, sportswomen or actress, which one would you choose?

I guess that comes across because I have an unusual type of job? I always thought of myself as a regular person who has a nomadic way of living.

I could never be in the public eye- I'd crack like an eggshell. :rolls:

If I could have, I'd have been an ice skater. It's the perfect blend of theatrics and privacy.

4) Favourite ever wrestling match?

This may sound biased, because I know them both. One I cannot stand, and the other brought me to me knees...

The ladder match between Scott Hall (as Razor Ramon) and Shawn Michaels. Michaels is a royal dick of a person, but one HELL of a worker.

If you'd like a link to it, just whistle. :p

5) Who was the PM the whole Rafatard thread were discussing the other day about?

There have been a couple of them. I'm not sure which one you are referring to. :shrug:

6) I can't exactly remember, but I think I may have been one of those who thought the pictures you posted were fake before I got the chance to know you better....I'd like to take this moment to apologise. Do you forgive me? :awww:

Oh Adam- I'll tell you the same thing I told Nathaliia. There is nothing to forgive. If it makes you feel better to read the words, of course I forgive you. :hug:

It was more a case of me not understanding the nature of online communities at first. Because it isn't in my nature to lie- and whatever people think, like me or not, that is totally fine- I had no idea how things were run or how people might react.

Once I heard about certain posters having done that, I thought...ah, okay, now I get it. It was the type of thing where I went- oh, okay cool a thread so people can see you. I'm just not the type to misrepresent something that's so easily...found out?

No worries, I promise. :hug:

Awesome, thanks Adam. :wavey:

Johnny Groove
12-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Kelli, do you believe in a deity of any kind?

adee-gee
12-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks Kelli :hug: I found the Ramon - Michaels match on youtube, I'll have a watch later :D

More questions :angel:

1) Did you ever encounter Roddy Piper? Any idea if he actually had an affiliation with Scotland?

2) Something that has always puzzled me....why do so many wrestlers feel the need to go down the drugs route when they're not actually fighting for real? Is it just for show?

3) Have you been to the UK before? If yes, which part and how did you find it? If not, how high up on your list of countries to visit would it be?

4) If you won $50 million on the lottery, what would you do? Would you ever work again?

5) I should really know this but I don't think I do....what's your connection with Italy? Were you born there or is your family from there?

6) Name your top movie in each of the following genre: a) comedy, b) action, c) romantic, d) animated.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Kelli, do you believe in a deity of any kind?

I've had this discussion with close friends before. I don't know from moment to moment- but I will say this:

No division that denies the existence of a deity can explain one thing away- if there isn't, why the need to appreciate beauty? They can't explain it.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks Kelli :hug: I found the Ramon - Michaels match on youtube, I'll have a watch later :D

More questions :angel:

Close your eyes about 30 minutes into it. Michaels has his gear pulled down, and you will see a full moon in the shot. :o

1) Did you ever encounter Roddy Piper? Any idea if he actually had an affiliation with Scotland?

Never talked to RP. He was a really smart guy, but from what I was told, a bit of a jerk. He is Canadian- and as far as I know, no connection to Scotland.

2) Something that has always puzzled me....why do so many wrestlers feel the need to go down the drugs route when they're not actually fighting for real? Is it just for show?

The bigger the attraction, the bigger the push. People don't want to see "regular" looking guys. The bodies you see in the business CANNOT be achieved by natural means. They want to be stars...so you get the idea.

The matches are prescripted, but the effort is real. Most have been semi-pro athletes at least. Real injuries, real pain and very real dependence on drugs.

3) Have you been to the UK before? If yes, which part and how did you find it? If not, how high up on your list of countries to visit would it be?

Not yet, but it is #1 on the list. Across the board, everyone I've talked to gushes about how much they love it. If the weather were warmer, I'd like there actually.

I've talked to family about it- they're so sick of me bitching about how much MLS sucks, and how we're the only country where football loses money.

My dad yells all the time- "Quit talking like you're a fucking European. You're not. Here we call it soccer."

He's a deluded person. I am embarrassed by him. :awww:

4) If you won $50 million on the lottery, what would you do? Would you ever work again?

Mom is taken care of. A few family members and close friends as well.

I'd spend my time with charitable organizations. My workload would most likely increase in that case, I think.

5) I should really know this but I don't think I do....what's your connection with Italy? Were you born there or is your family from there?

My grandparents are from Bari and Calabria. :)

6) Name your top movie in each of the following genre: a) comedy, b) action, c) romantic, d) animated.

a) Swingers (unless you count that as half comedy/half drama)

b) Point Break :inlove:

c) Rocky (yes, I know what I typed, it is not a mistake)

The Rocky/Adrian story is my fave love story ever captured on film. I still get weepy. A bruiser who could beat the hell out of a guy, but the softest hands saved for the woman of his dreams. :worship:

d) Babe :awww: :inlove:

Awesome. I have to do some thinking for yours now. :devil:

JolánGagó
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
These days I've just found out you're one of the most interesting persons (I normally would say "character" but it doesn't seem a very suitable word in your case) in this site, so my question is:

Where, appart from this thread, can I found more about you?

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 05:30 PM
These days I've just found out you're one of the most interesting persons (I normally would say "character" but it doesn't seem a very suitable word in your case) in this site, so my question is:

Where, appart from this thread, can I found more about you?

Disclaimer: I buy pure cacao from Peru, so I'm not getting involved in the war you've got going. :rolls:

Hmm..not sure how that is possible over the internet. More about me, in what sense?

JolánGagó
12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
No, I mean other parts of MTF whether I could catch up with your history here that older members know and I don't. You know this is a huge site and almost a rizomatic one, with some threads going on for years. I just want some indication of where I should look first just in case I get to interact with you here I don't ask already answered questions or make assumptions on matters already long ago discussed :)

No, Im not a stalker :lol:

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
No, I mean other parts of MTF whether I could catch up with your history here that older members know and I don't. You know this is a huge site and almost a rizomatic one, with some threads going on for years. I just want some indication of where I should look first.

No, Im not a stalker :lol:

MTF has a search function. :shrug:

adee-gee
12-08-2008, 05:54 PM
1) Which is your favourite Rocky movie and why? Would you agree that Rocky 5 was the only shit one and the rest were pure genius?

2) Place these websites in order of best ---> worst....youtube, ebay, Google, Wikipedia, MTF.

3) You could be a fly on the wall to listen in on any conversation in the world....where would you choose?

4) You are offered the chance to meet Fee, Mikey, l_mac and myself for a day. The catch is that you have to spend an hour in a room alone with Vinnie Ice Spadea. Yes or no? :p

5) What are you doing in 1 hour 5 mins time? If nothing, can I recommend trying to find a stream and watch the Tottenham match? :angel:

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 06:05 PM
1) Which is your favourite Rocky movie and why? Would you agree that Rocky 5 was the only shit one and the rest were pure genius?

First about Rocky 5. I agree with you- it was a total turkey. Stallone missed the ball there, hiring a non-actor (Tommy Morrison) and botching the storyline- the original premise built a billion dollar empire- Mug does good.

After everything he had done since it began in 1976, Rocky loses everything through power of attorney, and he's worse off than he started? Awful. Stallone was bashed appropriate for that one.

Nothing matches the original. Even though he didn't come away with the belt in that one, it was magic. One of my fave movies of all time. :D

2) Place these websites in order of best ---> worst....youtube, ebay, Google, Wikipedia, MTF.

Keep in mind this is only personal choice. Not scope/value for anyone else

1) Youtube- I have trouble sleeping at night, and the people who make relaxation/hypno videos for free are :worship:

It gives me instant access to all the music I like as well. Old sports matches, etc.

2) Google- My go to site for things in a pinch

3) Wiki- My go to site for research-themed items

4) MTF- :cuckoo: place that I can't seem to ditch, no matter what I do :p

5) ebay- the devil. I hate it with a passion. It is the most bloodthirsty congregation of capitalists who run it. They are intent to fuck over the little people. :(

3) You could be a fly on the wall to listen in on any conversation in the world....where would you choose?

I would have wanted to be in the hotel room, alone with Federer, right after he lost the biggest title of his life. No cameras, no family and no safety net.

4) You are offered the chance to meet Fee, Mikey, l_mac and myself for a day. The catch is that you have to spend an hour in a room alone with Vinnie Ice Spadea. Yes or no? :p

Is he allowed to touch me in any way? That condition would impact my answer heavily. :p

5) What are you doing in 1 hour 5 mins time? If nothing, can I recommend trying to find a stream and watch the Tottenham match? :angel:

I'm doing absolutely nothing of note. I'd love to have a link. :banana:

Corey Feldman
12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Rocky IV was fantastic :worship:!!!

for Kelli (and the rest of us Rocky fans :o )

K5fXbEivWec

-did you like that Kelli? :p

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Rocky IV was fantastic :worship:!!!

for Kelli (and the rest of us Rocky fans :o )

K5fXbEivWec

-did you like that Kelli? :p

Classic line, Mikey- If he dies, he dies. :worship:

Awesome, TY. :D

adee-gee
12-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Nice answers :yeah: I agree Rocky I was the best, tough to beat the original. I'm also with Mikey though, Rocky IV was pure magic. Ivan Drago is surely the best character to have appeared in the series.

I loved the Federer answer as well :rolls:
I'm doing absolutely nothing of note. I'd love to have a link. :banana:
It's always hard to say before it starts, but I'm heading to a friend to watch it....one of these should work in half an hour, I dunno what the quality will be like though :awww:

http://www.justin.tv/channelsoccer10
http://www.justin.tv/channelsoccer1
http://www.justin.tv/englandsoccer

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Nice answers :yeah: I agree Rocky I was the best, tough to beat the original. I'm also with Mikey though, Rocky IV was pure magic. Ivan Drago is surely the best character to have appeared in the series.

He had a huge impact for speaking almost no dialogue. That's talent. :yeah:

I loved the Federer answer as well :rolls:

:hatoff:

It's always hard to say before it starts, but I'm heading to a friend to watch it....one of these should work in half an hour, I dunno what the quality will be like though :awww:

http://www.justin.tv/channelsoccer10
http://www.justin.tv/channelsoccer1
http://www.justin.tv/englandsoccer

Thank you Adam, will try all until they work. :hug:

Haute
12-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Can I be your stalker? :hearts: Wait outside your house in the dead of winter, and call out "mrarroo" until you pay attention to me? Yes? :D

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Can I be your stalker? :hearts: Wait outside your house in the dead of winter, and call out "mrarroo" until you pay attention to me? Yes? :D

1) Sure. :D

2) It's cold as the Arctic here, so bring some long underwear. Yes, of course.

3) Of course you can, but I must warn you- my neighbor is a crazy person. I cannot promise you will not be face to face with the fuzz, should you do that. :hug:

Voo de Mar
12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Do you worry sometimes that in the hypothetical future you'll be alone because of the lack of children?

jayjay
12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
*Is there a person or persons in the world with whom you don't associate with but can identify and see alot of the same characteristics/traits/ambitions in yourself? If there are, who are they and what is it in one or each of them that you feel you can identify with?

Haute
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
1) Sure. :D

2) It's cold as the Arctic here, so bring some long underwear. Yes, of course.

3) Of course you can, but I must warn you- my neighbor is a crazy person. I cannot promise you will not be face to face with the fuzz, should you do that. :hug:

Yay!! What does this job entitle as far as pay? :angel:

As for #3, I would end up saying something to the police like, "Well, I work for the State of Michigan. Mrarroo!!" :lol: (I don't think I ever told you that story...)

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Do you worry sometimes that in the hypothetical future you'll be alone because of the lack of children?

Good question Voo, I have been asked many times. :)

I have never had the desire to carry children of my own. Instead, I've always wanted to devote my life (when financially able to do so) to MANY children who already need help.

I'd rather be available to many, as opposed to a select few. Sure, I may feel a certain "loss," but not enough to change my decision.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:23 PM
*Is there a person or persons in the world with whom you don't associate with but can identify and see alot of the same characteristics/traits/ambitions in yourself? If there are, who are they and what is it in one or each of them that you feel you can identify with?

Oh what a question. Leave it to you. :lol:

I am in the middle of a strange place. I said this to someone just the other day. I'm too much of a dork to be accepted among the strippers, and too much of a stripper to be accepted among the brains.

I belong nowhere, to no one. I fit in absolutely no category at all.

I see PARTS of myself in many people- except athletes, sadly...I have no grace, speed, coordination, agility or skill :p - and if the person wants to break bread with me, I will gladly do so with them.

I'm open to all types of people, although the same courtesy is not always extended in return. (I mentioned as much many times to you, privately :lol: ) I never strike unless provoked, and always give people a lot of rope to work with....if they choose to hang themselves with it, however, I will not hesitate to tell them so.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Yay!! What does this job entitle as far as pay? :angel:

I'm a poor church mouse grunt at present, I cannot cut you a salary. In lieu of payment, would you be willing to accept a :hug: and a :smooch:?

As for #3, I would end up saying something to the police like, "Well, I work for the State of Michigan. Mrarroo!!" :lol: (I don't think I ever told you that story...)

My inbox is always open. Ready to hear it when you are ready to tell it. :hatoff:

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 11:27 PM
As long as he pays the check, absolutely. I'd like to see if his bravado holds up if he's forced to look me straight in the eyes.

Dreams are free. It's not the 1950s anymore.

Henry Chinaski
12-08-2008, 11:29 PM

Clubber Lang foooool

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Dreams are free. It's not the 1950s anymore.

By all means, live more modernly. Let me know how warm you are kept at night. :)

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Clubber Lang foooool

Dolph Lundgren was at his peak, but Rocky 1 is the best one of the series.

Kitty de Sade
Clubber Lang foooool

Just like we agree about our mutual dislike for that :retard: Man U winker, I'd put Lang above Drago, as you did. :p

Action Jackson
By all means, live more modernly. Let me know how warm you are kept at night. :)

Can't have it both ways.

Johnny Groove
12-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I never strike unless provoked, and always give people a lot of rope to work with....if they choose to hang themselves with it, however, I will not hesitate to tell them so.

Fantastic symbolism and metaphoric usage here :yeah:

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Can't have it both ways.

I disagree 100%, and have experienced it first hand. Nice try.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Fantastic symbolism and metaphoric usage here :yeah:

:lol: :hatoff: I see people with big bug eyes in my head now.

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 11:41 PM
I disagree 100%, and have experienced it first hand. Nice try.

Simple, I wouldn't pay for you on date, you got your own cash. That's it, gender equality isn't a selective thing.

cobalt60
12-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Why did you choose the profession you are in?

What would be your ultimate profession if you were given the choice tomorrow?

Why did you choose to be in the spotlight? -don't worry I plan to ask all the other spotlighted folks ;)

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Simple, I wouldn't pay for you on date, you got your own cash. That's it, gender equality isn't a selective thing.

No woman with an ounce of self-esteem would ever take this seriously. If you feel that way, you are entitled, but it has nothing to do with gender equality.

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 11:47 PM
No woman with an ounce of self-esteem would ever take this seriously. If you feel that way, you are entitled, but it has nothing to do with gender equality.

I am sorry the region where I am from, women pay their own way on dates and no they don't lack self-esteem and to suggest they do is high quality drivel.

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Why did you choose the profession you are in?

The first two I kind of just stumbled into, through years of networking with music people and wrestling people. A lot of local musicians/wrestlers were very kind to me, and I had some help along the way.

It's never a set schedule, but when the jobs are there, the money is good and the flexibility is even better.

The tennis gig came, courtesy of a little angel here. :inlove:

What would be your ultimate profession if you were given the choice tomorrow?

I want controlling interest and control of Man U. :D

Why did you choose to be in the spotlight? -don't worry I plan to ask all the other spotlighted folks ;)

Tangy posted it about me, and deep freeze here leads to :cuckoo: sometimes. If this were June, I wouldn't have. :p

Haute
12-08-2008, 11:48 PM

It's about the guy being a cheap ass. :lol: "Oh here, honey, I'm going to empower you by letting you pay for your own meal."
"Fuck you, how's that for empowerment?"

cobalt60
12-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Well this is not a question but a statement;) I have excellent self esteem thanks very much and after the first date when the future Mr Cobalt paid for me we then went dutch treat( or alternated paying) all the times after that :p We were both rather poor and could not afford it otherwise.

scoobs
I take the view that the one who asks for the date should pay the bill...that way if the woman invites the man, she should pay - that's equality. More likely though is the man asking the woman, and so he should pay - asking to go dutch with your date is a bit naff if you've asked them out, IMO. Friends go dutch. Unless your date makes it clear that not paying her way is some sort of oppression. Come to some verbal arrangement for subsequent dates.

Kitty de Sade
I am sorry the region where I am from, women pay their own way on dates and no they don't lack self-esteem and to suggest they do is high quality drivel.

If you had set the parameters first, which you never do, because you get stiff trying to trip people up...I never applied it to women in your region. I'd have no way of knowing.

If that's the case, great. Stick to your dating pool where everyone goes in 50/50. You'll be just fine, then.

jayjay
12-08-2008, 11:53 PM
*Ever had your heart broken?

*Do you agree with 'The Script', that when a heart breaks, it don't break even?

*Don't you find Adee's attempts to convert you into a Spurs fan a little pathetic?

*Who do you support, and why? Remember you're not Rafael Nadal - so it's not okay to support 45,857 teams who play in the same country.

*The Apertura will end on Sunday and it looks possible that Boca, Tigre and San Lorenzo will finish on the same points tally - meaning a playoff group to decide the champion, who will end up as champion?

*Why do Americans have such a better sense of fan friendliness when it comes to sports in relation to arena/stadiums?

Kitty de Sade
12-08-2008, 11:53 PM
It's about the guy being a cheap ass. :lol: "Oh here, honey, I'm going to empower you by letting you pay for your own meal."
"Fuck you, how's that for empowerment?"

:haha: Just great.

I take the view that the one who asks for the date should pay the bill...that way if the woman invites the man, she should pay - that's equality. More likely though is the man asking the woman, and so he should pay - asking to go dutch with your date is a bit naff if you've asked them out, IMO. Friends go dutch. Unless your date makes it clear that not paying her way is some sort of oppression. Come to some verbal arrangement for subsequent dates.

This is exactly what I was saying. He asks, he pays. I don't ask men out on dates, ergo....

If she does, she picks up the check- although both of those are not good idea, IMO.

Thanks, Scoobs. Always on the money. :yeah:

Action Jackson
12-08-2008, 11:58 PM
If you had set the parameters first, which you never do, because you get stiff trying to trip people up...I never applied it to women in your region. I'd have no way of knowing.

If that's the case, great. Stick to your dating pool where everyone goes in 50/50. You'll be just fine, then.

It's not a question of boundaries and never has been. Like I said it's not the 1950s anymore when it comes to that sort of thing, so picking and choosing which parts of gender equality suit you is cheap at best.

If you expect to be a princess and have people pay for you, then good, there will be enough people willing to do that, gladly I am not one of them.

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:02 AM
*Ever had your heart broken?

Oh yes. Even when you fashion yourself impenetrable, a hot blonde who plays a mean guitar can make you look like a fool. It was necessary though, and as much as I got shitcanned, I wouldn't change a thing.

*Do you agree with 'The Script', that when a heart breaks, it don't break even?

See above. He married a trust fund baby, and is doing just fine. :tape:

*Don't you find Adee's attempts to convert you into a Spurs fan a little pathetic?

I admire his dedication, although nothing could ever take me away from Real Madrid, even though they are just horrible this year.

*Who do you support, and why? Remember you're not Rafael Nadal - so it's not okay to support 45,857 teams who play in the same country.

JJ, is this a footie question in general, or about EPL?

*The Apertura will end on Sunday and it looks possible that Boca, Tigre and San Lorenzo will finish on the same points tally - meaning a playoff group to decide the champion, who will end up as champion?

Nice try- you already asked me this in a PM. :lol:

*Why do Americans have such a better sense of fan friendliness when it comes to sports in relation to arena/stadiums?

Apparently you have never been to a Bears/Packers NFL game before. Someone always leaves shot or on a stretcher. :eek:

Henry Chinaski
12-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Just like we agree about our mutual dislike for that :retard: Man U winker, I'd put Lang above Drago, as you did. :p

So what exactly do you have in store for that guy if your dream of a controlling stake in Man Utd comes true?

Another thing that III has over IV imo, is that Mickey's death is much more tear-jerking than Creed's.

Clara Bow
:wavey: Kelli. I have also hugged Cheryl in Toronto. At least I think so when we were leaving the restaurant- she may be able to correct me.

Hmmmm...here goes

1) Since your personal appearance matters so much to you- do you ever find yourself noting areas where other people could "correct" their appearance? Along those lines- do you ever find yourself judging other people's appearances more than you would like to?

2) Have you ever dated someone from outside of your race?

3) Do you have any siblings? (Sorry if that was already asked). If so, are you close to them? If not, have you ever wished that you had any?

4) Please describe a moment that brought you complete joy in the past three years.

Kitty de Sade
It's not a question of boundaries and never has been. Like I said it's not the 1950s anymore when it comes to that sort of thing, so picking and choosing which parts of gender equality suit you is cheap at best.

Again, if you can show me exactly where and when the genders became equal, I'd love to see it. It's convenient for you to stand on this particular soap box right now, isn't it?

If you expect to be a princess and have people pay for you, then good, there will be enough people willing to do that, gladly I am not one of them.

*Scratches GWH off the list of my potential lavish, lifestyle financiers*

Done. :)

scoobs
12-09-2008, 12:06 AM
*Scratches GWH off the list of my potential lavish, lifestyle financiers*

Done. :)

Awww - pray for death, right? ;)

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:08 AM
So what exactly do you have in store for that guy if your dream of a controlling stake in Man Utd comes true?

First thing, I'd put it in his contract that he's not allowed to whine about how much of a slave he is, EVER again. If he's caught in the press doing that, I'd force him to play without pay.

I'd love to bench him altogether, but I couldn't obviously. That's part of what makes me loathe him so. He has all the talent in the world, he wasn't hit with and ugly stick, he's wildly financially secure through a supremely marketable talent....and still he whines.

Let him go work in a factory for 18 hours a day making plastic toy cars. :p

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Another thing that III has over IV imo, is that Mickey's death is much more tear-jerking than Creed's.

Rocky's primal scream could make the toughest person on earth well up. That's a painful scene to watch, even if I've seen the movie 200 times. :awww:

scoobs
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
First thing, I'd put it in his contract that he's not allowed to whine about how much of a slave he is, EVER again. If he's caught in the press doing that, I'd force him to play without pay.

I'd love to bench him altogether, but I couldn't obviously. That's part of what makes me loathe him so. He has all the talent in the world, he wasn't hit with and ugly stick, he's wildly financially secure through a supremely marketable talent....and still he whines.

Let him go work in a factory for 18 hours a day making plastic toy cars. :p
I'm guessing you mean Mr Cristiano "Call me a Whaaa-mbulance!" Ronado ;)

Action Jackson
12-09-2008, 12:18 AM

Anyone else fit that description that plays for Man U?

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:19 AM
:wavey: Kelli. I have also hugged Cheryl in Toronto. At least I think so when we were leaving the restaurant- she may be able to correct me.

I heard you had fun. :devil:

Hmmmm...here goes

1) Since your personal appearance matters so much to you- do you ever find yourself noting areas where other people could "correct" their appearance? Along those lines- do you ever find yourself judging other people's appearances more than you would like to?

Never. I would never hold anyone to any standards that way. What I've done has no bearing on how I see anyone else. It was/is a personal journey, and none of my business what path someone else wishes to travel.

I can just as easily find a plastic jerk as I can a non-plastic one. If the heart is good, and they are good to me, that's all I care about. Their packaging is irrelevant. I'd hope they would feel the same about me. :)

2) Have you ever dated someone from outside of your race?

Sure have.

3) Do you have any siblings? (Sorry if that was already asked). If so, are you close to them? If not, have you ever wished that you had any?

I'm an only child. It's strange Carrie- I don't know how to quantify a "loss," when I don't know any other way of being.

Maybe when I was little, I wished I had a big sister to help me out in school. Now, it isn't so much of a big deal. My parents aren't all that close to their siblings as it is. Family, at least to me, is made up of anyone who loves you for real, similar DNA or not. :)

4) Please describe a moment that brought you complete joy in the past three years.

Wow, this is a tough one. The smallest things do that. I have one that happened over the summer.

There are four year old twins who live down the street from me. Beautiful little girls with big blue eyes and these cherubic faces....

I was walking my dog nearby when they came out to say hello. Their innocence...like perfection, at that moment, just struck me and I started to well up.

One of them came up to me and asked-

Are you okay? :awww:

I just nodded, because I didn't want to lose it in front of them. She just hugged me, right there on the sidewalk without reservation. It made me feel safer in the world, even for a brief second....:)

scoobs
12-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Anyone else fit that description that plays for Man U?
How would I know?

Cantona could still be with them for all I know, and care.

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Awww - pray for death, right? ;)

So much like CD it's scary. :scared:

He just seems so ungrateful for all he has, it's a shame. To be so blessed, and still be able to find misery is astonishing to me.

jayjay
12-09-2008, 12:25 AM
JJ, is this a footie question in general, or about EPL?

Ouch. You just called football, 'footie'. <has flashbacks to all the two comma kids I went to school with wanting to play 'footie'>.

I meant in general, but I guess you already answered with Real Madrid. I will take it they are your team, unless told otherwise.

Action Jackson
12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
How would I know?

Cantona could still be with them for all I know, and care.

Cantona is back in France and is a bit more perceptive than C.Ronaldo.

scoobs
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Cantona is back in France and is a bit more perceptive than C.Ronaldo.
Well he has more comedy answers about sardines and trawlers, anyway, so good enough.

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I meant in general, but I guess you already answered with Real Madrid. I will take it they are your team, unless told otherwise.

I don't know- Barca is really up there. More now than last year. I promise to call it football from now on. Purist. :(

jayjay
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
I don't know- Barca is really up there. More now than last year. I promise to call it football from now on. Purist. :(

*You have a tendancy to support both Real Madrid and Barcelona, are you sure you're not Rafael Nadal in disguise?

ps. Less to do with purity, more to do with hating many of the two comma kids when they said 'footie', it was cringeworthy to the extreme. I shudder (probably) everytime I hear/see it, and I think I'm ashamed that I may have once said it myself by I can't recall if I really did.

Kitty de Sade
12-09-2008, 12:41 AM
*You have a tendancy to support both Real Madrid and Barcelona, are you sure you're not Rafael Nadal in disguise?

At 30 million light and comparatively assless, I'm fairly sure I'm not.

ps. Less to do with purity, more to do with hating many of the two comma kids when they said 'footie', it was cringeworthy to the extreme. I shudder (probably) everytime I hear/see it, and I think I'm ashamed that I may have once said it myself by I can't recall if I really did.

NM, found. :p

Fee
12-09-2008, 02:06 AM
816 to go, Kitty.

Eden
12-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Kelli :wavey:

1) What has been your biggest challenge in life so far?
2) What is the most valuable thing you own?
3) You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?
4) When you get angry, what do you feel like doing?
5) How many years older/younger than you are you willing to date?
6) Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldnt stand?
7) Favorite age you have been so far?
8) What is the strongest opinion you hold?
9) What have you lost that you would most like to retrieve?
10) Do you know where your family name originated from?
11) What's your favorite smell?
12) What's your biggest regret?
13) Whats your favourite love quote?
14) What are your top 5 movies of all time?

Sorry for the amount of questions :)

Kitty de Sade
12-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Kelli :wavey:

Doris. :wavey:

1) What has been your biggest challenge in life so far?

It's been the most difficult to stay true to the pursuit of my dreams when life throws curve balls. People are quick and willing to tell you that you "can't," you "shouldn't," you'll never succeed...it's not easy to hear, especially during times of struggle or emotional pain.

2) What is the most valuable thing you own?

My house. :)

3) You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

So hard for me to narrow it down to just one- I'd try my best to prevent any and all situations where truly innocent people were harmed for no reason.

4) When you get angry, what do you feel like doing?

I'd be lying if I said my first reaction wasn't a primal one. We're all prone to lash out or strike a target.

I've learned to control my demons through music, meditation, exercise and other non-violent stress relievers. Violence is a pointless waste of energy that, as far as I'm concerned, indicates total failure on the part of the person who chooses to employ it.

5) How many years older/younger than you are you willing to date?

I have no rules for dating, but in my experience, really young guys have not been capable of holding my interest for very long.

6) Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldnt stand?

I've been lucky to find friends who have been understanding and supportive of the choices I've made.

Once I dated a musician with a less-than-stellar reputation. My closest friends were not thrilled with it, and told me as much. I did what I wanted to do, as always, and went out with him. Of course, my friends were right all along. :p

7) Favorite age you have been so far?

It's always the most current age- it always gets better. I never look back in time.

If ever you find that you are living as though your best days are behind you, you're in a world of hurt.

8) What is the strongest opinion you hold?

No matter what people think about me and no matter what they would want me to be, I will never compromise/change who I am. Anyone in my life who is important to me knows that. They accept me as is, faults and all, without pushing an agenda.

9) What have you lost that you would most like to retrieve?

The state of mind I had before I knew that life was finite.

10) Do you know where your family name originated from?

My family of origin is from Bari and Calabria.

11) What's your favorite smell?

My childhood best friend used to burn vanilla candles in her room. That scent still calms me, still makes me happy.... :)

12) What's your biggest regret?

I wasted too much time caring about disappointing (unimportant) members of my immediate family.

It's funny- you can be as solicitous as you want, and it doesn't change a thing. I no longer seek to please anyone but myself. If they are disappointed as a result, that's fine. Their opinions are worthless.

13) Whats your favourite love quote?

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.- Janos Arnay

14) What are your top 5 movies of all time?

The Godfather and its first sequel
Jaws
Rocky
Mysterious Skin
Point Break :p

This was nearly impossible for me to answer- I love so many movies really. :)

Sorry for the amount of questions :)

Not at all, Doris. Thank you for every one of them. :hug:

Stensland
12-13-2008, 09:19 PM
if someone asked you for cocaine, would you be able to tell him/her instantly who to turn to? (i supposed you don't sell any ;) )

Kitty de Sade
12-13-2008, 09:46 PM
if someone asked you for cocaine, would you be able to tell him/her instantly who to turn to? (i supposed you don't sell any ;) )

I would never draw a road map for someone to buy blow, no matter who I knew was holding.

Haute
12-13-2008, 10:29 PM
If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be? And would you use it for good or for evil?

Kitty de Sade
12-13-2008, 10:40 PM
If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be? And would you use it for good or for evil?

I'm not sure how you'd define "superpower."

I'd choose immortality first. If you meant something more along the comic book lines- superhuman physical strength.

I'd be 50/50 split between good and evil. For those unable or unwilling to defend themselves, and those who need help, I'd do whatever I could for them.

For those who like to fuck over the group I mentioned in the sentence above, I'd have no hesitation nor remorse about putting them into the ground.

Randy, just a reminder in case we didn't talk about it- please do not cast a vote for me in the contest that's going on. Gracias. :smooch:

Haute
12-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Is immortality a superpower? I was thinking like super strength, telekinesis, telepathy, or being Margaret Cho and kicking ass and taking names. :p

Kitty de Sade
12-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Is immortality a superpower? I was thinking like super strength, telekinesis, telepathy, or being Margaret Cho and kicking ass and taking names. :p

Probably not. Read the second part of my answer again. :p

Haute
12-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Just wanted to throw the being Marget Cho option out there. :p

Haute
12-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Who would you say is the biggest MTF bitch/betch that needs to be punched in the ovaries (or ovaroes if it's a guy :p)?

:angel:

Kitty de Sade
12-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Who would you say is the biggest MTF bitch/betch that needs to be punched in the ovaries (or ovaroes if it's a guy :p)?

:angel:

:rolls: What an interesting question.

Two come to mind immediately. I should call them out by name, but I won't...only because they're not deserving of a mention by me in this type of thread.

One of them is a lunatic Fed fan who views attractive women as a threat. Her dementia will flare up whenever they are mentioned. The other is a crazed Nadal fan who likes to send hate mail to myself and a very close friend of mine here. She's utterly deluded and believes that Nadal talks to her through the television screen.

It's impossible to choose between them, they're both so much fun to deal with here. :p

Haute
12-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh come on, it's not like naming them would be giving their real names. :p I'm sure they go by many names around here to begin with. ;)

cmurray
12-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Just for the record, people - she looks even better in real life than in pics. :angel:

Just sayin'.

Hiya KT. :wavey:

And Carrie, I do believe we hugged as well. And this was AFTER I spilled wine all over her. A very generous girl, our ClaraBow.

Kitty de Sade
12-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Just for the record, people - she looks even better in real life than in pics. :angel:

Just sayin'.

Hiya KT. :wavey:

:o :p

Hiya Muz. :wavey:

This slippery little spokesweasel seriously loves you, you know. :hug:

Fee
12-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Yay, thread's back. :)

Corey Feldman
12-15-2008, 01:24 AM

Fee
12-15-2008, 01:53 AM
tell him welcome back from me ;)

:confused: him who?

tangerine_dream
12-15-2008, 04:54 AM
200 posts for Miss Kitty. I knew she'd be worth it. :p

Corey Feldman
12-15-2008, 04:15 PM
:confused: him who?nothing

Haute
12-16-2008, 03:43 AM
What 5 tennis players do you think are scum and need to be removed from the face of the earth? And don't skip out on exact names. :p I want to know who the absolute assholes are! :D

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 03:58 AM
What 5 tennis players do you think are scum and need to be removed from the face of the earth? And don't skip out on exact names. :p I want to know who the absolute assholes are! :D

:rolls: I will call them by name, but remember it's just based on my experience, or that of one of my friends.

1) Vince Spadea- you knew this was coming. Not just for our unfortunate encounter years ago, but for his repeated obnoxious, disgusting conduct with women.

He is rude, offensive and inappropriate for absolutely no reason. He has cursed fans who have attended matches, simply because they have cheered for his opponent.

He has a big mouth and doesn't know when to keep it shut. He is an utter joke, and the tour will be better off when he's gone. He's old as fuck now, god knows he has to go away soon. :)

2) Janko Tipsarevic- Anyone who has the stones to wear a shirt that says "no fat chicks" on it is persona non grata in my eyes. He's a prick, plain and simple.

In addition to that, a girl ratted him out to me in Los Angeles this summer. I'm not going into details on a public board, but a handful of people I have exchanged messages with already know what this girl said.

The sight of him makes my skin crawl.

3) Dmitry Tursunov- If I started writing about this one, I'd never stop. I have no public comment on this matter.

4) Arnaud Clement- In addition to treating many of the people who work the tournaments like crap, he is an impulsive lecherous degenerate who needs to learn a lesson about personal space.

He had a knack for embarrassing himself and the people around him.

5) Robert Kendrick- An utter dickhead, plain and simple. He is part of that group that several of my friends and I cannot stand. He is rude, offensive and fashions himself important in the world, when he's a total nobody.

He has burned so many bridges with people, I am surprised he'd have a friend left. He was so out of line this summer- lord help the people who have to deal with him on a daily basis.

He's been pampered, indulged and :baby:ied his entire life.

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 04:10 AM
2 Californians on your list. :sad: I already knew about Tursunov, but this is the first I've heard about Kendrick.

I think I'll tweak Haute's question:

What 5 tennis players do you think are scum awesome and need to be removed from the face basically just the salt of the earth? And don't skip out on exact names. :p I want to know who the absolute assholes princes are! :D

Snoo Foo
12-16-2008, 04:23 AM
What 5 tennis players do you think are awesome and basically just the salt of the earth? And don't skip out on exact names. :p I want to know who the absolute princes are! :D

to hell with that, I wanna know 6-10 :haha:

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 04:27 AM
2 Californians on your list. :sad: I already knew about Tursunov, but this is the first I've heard about Kendrick.

My home is California. This happens sometimes. :sad:

I think I'll tweak Haute's question:

What 5 tennis players do you think are scum awesome and need to be removed from the face basically just the salt of the earth? And don't skip out on exact names. :p I want to know who the absolute assholes princes are! :D

Again, just based on personal experience.

1) Mario Ancic- I can't tell you how nice he really is. He is sweet, funny, charming, sexy, and so on and so on...

The Pro's comment in GM has bothered me for the last few days. He said something like, the quality of an interaction between person X and a player can be boiled down to "is person X a hot/not hot girl?" This has disturbed me because to a degree, it is true. I hate it, but to think otherwise is naive.

Fortunately, Mario blows that stereotype out of the water. He was nice to everyone. Total class, and never puts on the act of "I'm a star and you're not, so kiss my (insert body part)."

2) Ernests Gulbis- Same story as Mario with a better sense of humor. He's very approachable and genuine. He thoroughly deserves the devotion of his fans....and fan girls. :p

3) James Blake- Win or lose, he goes out of his way to be nice. This is a man who makes an effort to say hello, open doors for you, treats you as an equal. He has none of that "I'm better than you" going on.

Very kind, very respectful person. He makes a lot of eye contact also, which tells me a lot about a person.

4) Marcelo Rios- I know this is a surprise to some, but on three separate occassions, he was super nice, soft spoken and...gentle? If that is an appropriate word for a man.

Charming, charming, charming. :)

5) Carlos Moya- Oh boy....can't really get into that here, but he's a very generous person. Funny too, when the mood strikes.

There are many others, but these are the men I think of straight away.

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 04:41 AM
to hell with that, I wanna know 6-10 :haha:

I hate to go all Jeopardy on you, but we'll need that in the form of a question. :p

My home is California. This happens sometimes. :sad:

What part of California?

Fortunately, Mario blows that stereotype out of the water. He was nice to everyone. Total class, and never puts on the act of "I'm a star and you're not, so kiss my (insert body part)."
"Ass."

Kitty de Sade
12-16-2008, 04:45 AM
What part of California?

Raised in Sacramento. Spent time getting into trouble school years in WeHo and Santa Monica. :p

Fee
12-16-2008, 04:50 AM
Excuse me but Dima is a Russian who happens to reside here, he is NOT 'Californian'. Tenku veddy much.

harrumph.

Bibberz
12-16-2008, 05:19 AM
Excuse me but Dima is a Russian who happens to reside here, he is NOT 'Californian'. Tenku veddy much.

harrumph.

Meh, I'm counting him. :p He's lived here for most of his life and he spent years trying to become an American citizen. I'll even count Prakash Amritraj, even though he plays for India's DC team. :D

Fee
12-16-2008, 05:29 AM
No, I refuse. I'm not listening I'm not listening I'm not listening. :nerner:

Prakash is okay, he went to school here and stuff (USC I think).

tangerine_dream
12-16-2008, 03:57 PM
3) James Blake- Win or lose, he goes out of his way to be nice. This is a man who makes an effort to say hello, open doors for you, treats you as an equal. He has none of that "I'm better than you" going on.

Very kind, very respectful person. He makes a lot of eye contact also, which tells me a lot about a person.
A New England-New Yorker at his best. :worship: Take that, Californicationers. :nerner: :p

Kitty, I'm loving your thread. Your comment about people making eye contact is so true. :yeah:

Fee
12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Kitty, do you think it will be a bad thing if the new ATP Chief is another American?

Kitty de Sade
12-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Kitty, do you think it will be a bad thing if the new ATP Chief is another American?

An American would not be my first choice, Fee. I am not convinced that any of the contenders are willing/able to put nationalism aside, as there are no truly viable American players available for the next generation, to make the best and most impartial decisions on behalf of the business.

Let them prove they've really let go of another SamprASS-Agassi emergence. That situation was lightning in a bottle, and we won't have that again. Some say it will be a long time, I don't believe it will EVER happen.

That being said, I haven't seen anyone (with the exception of Andy Anson, who is no longer in contention) whom I believe is ready to market the sport successfully.

It made more money than ever last year, but still ended up seven figures in the red. Why was that? Take a look at the latest logo design- yet another ill conceived idea.

I have a lot of concerns for the financial viability and future of the sport, I really do.

Fee
12-17-2008, 06:08 PM
I agree, the ATP is in trouble (and the WTA may not be doing too well either, but I'm not paying attention there). The new logo is a complete joke, but this is one of the EdV decisions that we have to live with for a while. 2009 is going to be an odd year because some of the EdV decisions will be in place while the new CEO and the new board are trying to undo them. I think 2010 will look very different and I hope the new point structure, the WTF name, the icky logo, and a few other things are all gone right about 14 months from now.

tangerine_dream
12-17-2008, 06:33 PM
de Villiers is not American.

Personally, I don't care where the next ATP prez comes from, I would just like for him to at least be a fan of tennis, which ET wasn't.

Haute
12-17-2008, 08:37 PM
I agree, the ATP is in trouble (and the WTA may not be doing too well either, but I'm not paying attention there). The new logo is a complete joke, but this is one of the EdV decisions that we have to live with for a while. 2009 is going to be an odd year because some of the EdV decisions will be in place while the new CEO and the new board are trying to undo them. I think 2010 will look very different and I hope the new point structure, the WTF name, the icky logo, and a few other things are all gone right about 14 months from now.

I've missed this apparently, what's the new logo look like?

Kitty de Sade
12-17-2008, 09:16 PM
I've missed this apparently, what's the new logo look like?

Make sure you have a bucket and some smelling salts nearby. :tape:

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/2008/wt_tiers.jpg

Haute
12-17-2008, 10:51 PM
And which jackass is that modeled after? :tape:

Kitty de Sade
12-17-2008, 11:06 PM
And which jackass is that modeled after? :tape:

Not a clue. Someone very unfortunate looking though- they are every bit as fug as the Feel It themed garbage. :help:

partygirl
12-17-2008, 11:37 PM
:lol:

Kitty de Sade
12-18-2008, 12:03 AM
OG Boo- don't go off and leave ever again. Seriously. :hug: :smooch:

partygirl
12-18-2008, 12:33 AM
I would never willing & knowingly disconnect myself from the "net"...i am a Gemini after all;) i need info!!

"Never again, i promise!"

Hey, where is this thread i keep hearing about?
When i do a search for threads started by 1 Kitty de Sade it rebuffs me:/

Kitty de Sade
12-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I would never willing & knowingly disconnect myself from the "net"...i am a Gemini after all;) i need info!!

"Never again, i promise!"

Good. Now I can exhale. :hug:

Hey, where is this thread i keep hearing about?
When i do a search for threads started by 1 Kitty de Sade it rebuffs me:/

I don't have a clue- never started a thread. :shrug: :p

partygirl
12-18-2008, 12:51 AM
Maybe Tangy meant this one...i should look further back.

/end hijack

Voo de Mar
12-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi Kitty :hug:

Why did you want to vote against you in the "popularity" contest?
And why don't you participate in it as a voter?

I has had to transform my positive feelings from you into the other members :awww:

Kitty de Sade
12-18-2008, 03:30 AM
Hi Kitty :hug:

Hi Voo :hug:

Why did you want to vote against you in the "popularity" contest?

Organized internet contests make me feel uncomfortable, Voo. For one reason, I'd rather someone say something organic and natural about me- I like you, or I don't like you- without having a blueprint to follow. It puts people under pressure, and I'm not a fan of that type of thing.

Because Nathii and Jenni went to so much trouble to put it together, I felt torn about it. Both of them are very nice girls, and the contest, as it SHOULD be, is meant to be fun. You saw some of the :tape: things that happened during the day today.

When I am not at home healing (I'm still not fully healed yet), I have three jobs to balance. Two of them are very stressful for me. I'd rather relax and chill, without forcing things.

I've had some stalker problems as of late as well- people have sent incriminating pictures of me from photoshoots to my boss. I've had my Myspace hacked. I'd just rather keep my name out of a "popularity" contest where people can lurk and post things about me in other places.

Mostly music and wrestling related boards that are not moderated- there are a group of people who really intensely dislike me. They've made life very difficult for me lately.

And why don't you participate in it as a voter?

I promised I would for the later rounds. I'm an extra-sensitive type of person. I really don't enjoy hurting other people's feelings. Someone always feels hurt when they're excluded. They say they don't care, but they do.

I has had to transform my positive feelings from you into the other members :awww:

:awww: I am always here for you though, no matter what happens. Reps, PMs, birthday wishes...nothing will ever change. :hug:

Voo de Mar
12-18-2008, 03:37 AM
I promised I would for the later rounds. I'm an extra-sensitive type of person. I really don't enjoy hurting other people's feelings. Someone always feels hurt when they're excluded. They say they don't care, but they do.

That's true but I like the idea of this contest. It's an occasion for me to write something positive about the members I like, unfortunately it's connected with the other person who is excluded in that moment. Anyway someone has to lose and it can be painful but that's life, we can't all things to all people.

Ivanatis
12-29-2009, 12:23 AM
:wavey:

I remember after the last Oscars you wrote that you were done with the Academy (and we all know why:o). Call stands or are you looking forward to the 2010 ceremony? Any favourite this time? Avatar or Inglourious Basterds? And which Rourke movie are you looking forward to the most, I saw he has quite a lot coming next year.

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Oh no, I thought I'd be safe this year. :p

:wavey:

:wavey: back at you. Hope you enjoyed your bday.

I remember after the last Oscars you wrote that you were done with the Academy (and we all know why:o). Call stands or are you looking forward to the 2010 ceremony? Any favourite this time?

Ooo boy, that was a tough one. When Rourke didn't win the SAG award, I knew. When Penn's name was actually called, I exploded. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal for me- something about Rourke just tugs at my heart strings.

Jeff Bridges received a nod for his :worship: work in "Crazy Heart." If he bags the SAG award over Morgan Freeman, I will retract the call. :)

I refuse to watch any movie that has the name "Brad Pitt" anywhere in the credits.

Avatar is not my type of movie, both for it's length and theme. James Cameron is a talented guy, but he doesn't make movies that I like. I saw Titanic and hated it. This opulent, over-blown, over-long movie smacks of that.

And which Rourke movie are you looking forward to the most, I saw he has quite a lot coming next year.

I'm looking forward to 13 and IF he is actually attached to it, his turn as Baby Face Nelson in Pretty Baby Machine. :smoke:

I want to see him as Whiplash in Iron Man 2 as well, although the trailer concerned me. I think Rourke spent an inordinate amount of time kissing his dialect coach, because his accent is off. I have near perfect hearing and I could tell immediately.

Thank you for the questions. Happy 2010. :)

Harmless
12-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Kitty! :dance:

1. Most overrated movie director today?
2. Do you have any artist(painter, actor, singer, dancer, instrumentalist, anything), that most around you seam to melt over, but you just can't see the appeal at all?
3. You withdrew from the PopCon. Why don't you like the silly little Internet contests?
4. Favourite vacation ever?
5. I sense that you have great appreciation for the beauty, or at least attractiveness, of the male form. How does that work out in real life?
6. If you were an actress (imagine being born with considerable talent, and a really strong stomach), what kind of projects would you want to work on?
7. Addendum to previous question: If you were an actress, but this time born with immense talent, would you sacrifice some of your love for the art for fame and cash, by starring in mediocre and unexciting, but popular films, or would you risk it with the avantgarde stuff, pushing your skills to their brink? Who do you think is doing that today?
8. What do you think about the general state of cinematography today?
9. Spain or Italy?
10. Your thoughts/feelings on Rourke in Sin City?

Clydey
12-29-2009, 04:40 PM
The nastier member of the Rockers tag team handed me a pill when I was really too drunk to know what it was. He told me it was a Flinstones vitamin. Turned out to be an X tab. He thought that was funny, watching me try to get down a hotel hallway that had a red and black checkerboard design.

Marty Jannetty spiked your drink?

By the way, I should tell you that my e-mail address that I've had since I was 17 starts with "mr_wrestling". I used to be a fanatic.

1. In your opinion, what was the golden era of wrestling?

2. Greatest wrestling match of all time?

3. Greatest worker of all time?

4. Who is/was the best on the stick? There have been some incredibly charismatic wrestlers throughout history, but I don't think anyone can cut an interview quite like The Rock.

5. Vince McMahon: love him or hate him?

6. Greatest angle of all time?

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Kitty! :dance:

Ooo look who stopped by! :D Happy 2010! :hug:

1. Most overrated movie director today?

Eli Roth. I think he cashed in a good idea, reviving grindhouse/70's style horror-torture porn, BUT he's really a nutter who has access to too much red food dye and corn syrup.

Everyone who saw Cabin Fever, and especially Hostel thought he was the second coming. Seems like a one-tricky dick pony to me.

2. Do you have any artist(painter, actor, singer, dancer, instrumentalist, anything), that most around you seam to melt over, but you just can't see the appeal at all?

I'm always attracted to unusual looking people. If you happened to see my vote tally in the ACC contest earlier this year, several posters used my choice of sigs and avys as a reason to vote for me, both of which contained pictures of these people. :rolls:

At the top of the list is multi-genius Danny Elfman. Every time I see him, especially when he's in conductor mode, I go all melty.

3. You withdrew from the PopCon. Why don't you like the silly little Internet contests?

I did. This may sound strange, but I'm actually a very guarded, private person. I have strong opinions, and if they foster irritation among people, that's fine. Let them have their say in a contest like the ACC.

For the reverse, it makes me vaguely uncomfortable for some reason. If someone has good feelings about me, I am very grateful. I suppose I'd like them to express it privately to me through a PM, or a nice post, or perhaps through a small (or large) monetary donation. :devil:

4. Favourite vacation ever?

Last spring I had the chance to get a free ride to Bordeaux. My traveling companion was a wild child dancer, who knew one of the player's managers. Needless to say, we got into a bit of trouble about it.

I actually wrote about a conversation I had with one of the guy's I met whilst there, and as late as early December, some lovely poster at Tennis Warehouse called me a "shameless disgrace."

I took great pride in that label. :p

5. I sense that you have great appreciation for the beauty, or at least attractiveness, of the male form. How does that work out in real life?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You are asking what physical traits attract me? If I am wrong, please correct me so I may answer the way you'd like.

I am not immediately sold on looks. I've met a lot of good looking men with bodies to die for, but the minute they open their piehole, I just want to :rolleyes: For a lot of beautiful people, the condition becomes a crutch. If one is very beautiful, just through some freak of nature, often they don't feel the need to develop any part of their psyche, personality, humanity. Beautiful gets ugly in a hurry if you have nothing else to offer.

That being said, any man resembling Paolo Maldini could pretty much tell me what to do all day long, and I would obey.

6. If you were an actress (imagine being born with considerable talent, and a really strong stomach), what kind of projects would you want to work on?

I am not a fan of big budget studio releases, void of plot and purpose. I'd want to work for people who are committed to releasing plot and character driven material that makes people think and feel and rage and cry and whatever.

The movies that cater to the potato head crowd who just slouch into a seat and zone out for 90 minutes, whilst things and/or quasi-mute people blow up on screen BORE me.

If I could have either Jackie Earle Haley or Steve Buscemi as a co-star, that would be nice as well. :)

7. Addendum to previous question: If you were an actress, but this time born with immense talent, would you sacrifice some of your love for the art for fame and cash, by starring in mediocre and unexciting, but popular films, or would you risk it with the avantgarde stuff, pushing your skills to their brink? Who do you think is doing that today?

Money doesn't feed your soul. If I could earn enough to pay my bills through my talent, I'd be fine. No amount of cinematic prostitution is worth my dignity. Avantgarde, in a heartbeat.

Lots are doing exactly what you have suggested. The saddest one, imo, has been the deconstruction of Robert DeNiro. He seems to have lost his way a bit, lost his love for making films. I know parts are not as flush for a man in his age group, but for crying out loud man, you were a young Vito Corleone ffs, Jake LaMotta ffs! Get your brain on right!

8. What do you think about the general state of cinematography today?

There are moments of genius overshadowed by a climate of nepotism and a cash and grab mentality. The degree to which CGI has taken over the medium worries me. Thank god for people like Darren Aronofsky.

9. Spain or Italy?

Like choosing between one's children, this. My family of origin is from Bari, so I pick Italy. I have serious love for Spain though- nicest, most passionate people I've ever met in my life.

10. Your thoughts/feelings on Rourke in Sin City?

Rourke is a beautiful lunatic with talent and insanity to burn. Anything he does is great in my eyes, albeit I admit to a slight bias. I thought he was perfectly cast in Sin City, even though the movie wasn't one of my faves.

I'd rather see him continue to push himself with character roles like he did in the Wrestler and especially in the little-seen Killshot.

Thank you much for the questions, they were outstanding. :wavey:

Johnny Groove
12-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I've already asked you plenty of questions in the past few days, but here are some more :p

1. Favorite member of the 27 club?

2. Has the integrity of the sport of wrestling gone down in the last 2 decades? And if so, what routes can be taken to get it back?

3. Favorite condom brand?

4. Favorite alcoholic beverage?

5. Will Andy Roddick ever win another slam?

6. How would you review Adam Helfant's 1st year on the job?

7. Thoughts on Tiger Woods? Hero or villain?

I'll probably think of more, but I just got up and still a bit drowsy :awww:

Corey Feldman
12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
this is my fav spotlight read :worship: (ok, its the only one along with Clydey's)

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Marty Jannetty spiked your drink?

Marty Jannetty is a scumbag with a substance abuse problem, although he'd tell you he was a sober, born-again Christian now. Utter bullshit. Frederick- his real name- which I always like to drop because it's more fitting for him somehow- is a bitter old man who is resentful that his old partner, whom he hated (he told me that repeatedly) got the push and he didn't.

We were drunk at a hotel in Kankakee, Illinois and he handed me a pill. I had no idea what I was doing, so I took it. Stupid decision on my part, but he was old enough and calculated enough to know better than to give it to me w/out telling me what it was first.

By the way, I should tell you that my e-mail address that I've had since I was 17 starts with "mr_wrestling". I used to be a fanatic.

As long as it didn't start with any part of Doink the Clown, tis a-okay. :)

1. In your opinion, what was the golden era of wrestling?

Anytime before Vince McMahonhole turned Titan Sports into that pathetic good guy vs. bad guy monkeyshine. Ridiculous. When guys like Harley Race and Dick Bockwinkle used to wrestle, it had a measure of respect.

Some douche like Terry Taylor is forced to become a character like the Red Rooster? You lose me.

2. Greatest wrestling match of all time?

Wow this is hard. There have been so many of them. To satisfy all parts for me, I'd go with the 1st ladder match between Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall at the WM in 1995. It had flash, glitz, GREAT work for both of them, and of course, the :hearts: moment at 3:47 in this clip:

L6saulo-Kno

3. Greatest worker of all time?

In him prime, Ric Flair had no competition. Later on, as much as I loathe this asshole, I have to give a nod to that :retard: Bret Hart. Personality of a lump of dirt, but a world class worker.

4. Who is/was the best on the stick? There have been some incredibly charismatic wrestlers throughout history, but I don't think anyone can cut an interview quite like The Rock.

Best wrestler? Again, Ric Flair in his prime. Piper, Jesse, Nash. Later on, Irvine, yes, the Rock- although I'll always remember the chants of "Rocky SUCKS," and my pick, Steve Austin.

5. Vince McMahon: love him or hate him?

Met him repeatedly. He's a slimy worm in a tailored suit. He had his daddy's company, made it huge, made a ton of money, fucked a lot of people over, used the casting couch and doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

He has old timers who gave their all, lying around sick and injured, and he gave them nothing for their efforts. No health care, no retirement support, no nothing. He's got a roster full of drug addicts- he used himself, he should know- barely buoyed by the paper-thin "health/wellness" crap they've got going on.

If only Bret had belted him twice. :sad:

6. Greatest angle of all time?

Again, so impossible. Hmmm...Can't pick between these two:

Scotty Levy (Raven) and Tommy Dreamer. I guess this isn't fair though, considering I've seen one of them naked a bunch of times. Meh, I can still be objective. - ECW was such a great promotion in its heyday.

Creation of the NWO Again, I'm biased because I know Bischoff very well, but that was just a genius move for him, Hall, Nash, and even that little moron Waltman.

It changed the business completely, scaring the fuck out of McMahon, who was still trying to push good guy/bad guy characters in his promotion.

Thank you for the questions Clydey-Ho, I never tire about wrestling. :inlove:

Harmless
12-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Ooo look who stopped by! :D Happy 2010! :hug:

To you as well! :hug:

I'm always attracted to unusual looking people. If you happened to see my vote tally in the ACC contest earlier this year, several posters used my choice of sigs and avys as a reason to vote for me, both of which contained pictures of these people. :rolls:

At the top of the list is multi-genius Danny Elfman. Every time I see him, especially when he's in conductor mode, I go all melty.I like the answer, but you misunderstood a little. :p I meant who is an artist that others seam to like, but you DON'T.

Last spring I had the chance to get a free ride to Bordeaux. My traveling companion was a wild child dancer, who knew one of the player's managers. Needless to say, we got into a bit of trouble about it.

I actually wrote about a conversation I had with one of the guy's I met whilst there, and as late as early December, some lovely poster at Tennis Warehouse called me a "shameless disgrace."

I took great pride in that label. :pI smell a good story there. :earspeaked:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You are asking what physical traits attract me? If I am wrong, please correct me so I may answer the way you'd like.Um, yeah, I thought I didn't phrase it very well. :o
What I meant was that I get the feeling that, when it comes to men(at least for the superficial, first-look impression), you don't just follow the standard opinion and taste, but employ your own measures and judge by no one else's rules but your own what you like and what - not so much.
So basically I'm asking if you've ever encountered strange situations or reactions for your taste in, and judgment of, men.
Mostly from the first impression, surface and instinct only, viewpoint.

I am not immediately sold on looks. I've met a lot of good looking men with bodies to die for, but the minute they open their piehole, I just want to :rolleyes: For a lot of beautiful people, the condition becomes a crutch. If one is very beautiful, just through some freak of nature, often they don't feel the need to develop any part of their psyche, personality, humanity. Beautiful gets ugly in a hurry if you have nothing else to offer.

That being said, any man resembling Paolo Maldini could pretty much tell me what to do all day long, and I would obey. :lol:

I am not a fan of big budget studio releases, void of plot and purpose. I'd want to work for people who are committed to releasing plot and character driven material that makes people think and feel and rage and cry and whatever.

The movies that cater to the potato head crowd who just slouch into a seat and zone out for 90 minutes, whilst things and/or quasi-mute people blow up on screen BORE me.

If I could have either Jackie Earle Haley or Steve Buscemi as a co-star, that would be nice as well. :)Steve Buscemi. :worship: I love 'im.

Money doesn't feed your soul. If I could earn enough to pay my bills through my talent, I'd be fine. No amount of cinematic prostitution is worth my dignity. Avantgarde, in a heartbeat.

Lots are doing exactly what you have suggested. The saddest one, imo, has been the deconstruction of Robert DeNiro. He seems to have lost his way a bit, lost his love for making films. I know parts are not as flush for a man in his age group, but for crying out loud man, you were a young Vito Corleone ffs, Jake LaMotta ffs! Get your brain on right!Totally agree about De Niro.
I keep waiting for him to do some kind of a really strong film about getting old, or losing your way in life, or whatever it is that he can really delve into and bring all his talent up to the surface, but all you get is Meet The Fockers 2. /facepalm
He needs some kind of an "Old man and the sea" role or something. (The older he gets, the more he gives off a Hemingway vibe to me. )
At least Pacino has Scent of a Woman going for him, De Niro has been quite disappointing that way. :(

Rourke is a beautiful lunatic with talent and insanity to burn. Anything he does is great in my eyes, albeit I admit to a slight bias. I thought he was perfectly cast in Sin City, even though the movie wasn't one of my faves.I agree. I watched and rewatched his scenes in Sin City, one of the best cast roles I've ever seen.

I'd rather see him continue to push himself with character roles like he did in the Wrestler and especially in the little-seen Killshot.I've never seen Killshot. I'll definitely put it on my to see list. :)
Thank you much for the questions, they were outstanding. :wavey:Don't say that, now you'll get more. :p

1. Could you think of the female version of Rourke in the acting world? And if not, who would come closest?
2. How do you compare De Niro and Pacino?
3. What was the best avantagarde/experimental film you've ever seen?
4. Which form of art do you most like seeing, and which performing?
5. What do you think is your greatest talent, or if you're too uncomfortable to answer that :p, what do you get the most creative satisfaction out of?
6. Have you had any experience with the fashion industry, and what was your general impression?
7. Do you read magazines, and which one do you respect the most?
8. How much does what you respect in a man differ from what you respect in a woman?
9. The one place that you absolutely need to visit within your lifetime?

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I've already asked you plenty of questions in the past few days, but here are some more :p

1. Favorite member of the 27 club?

Only one- Janis Joplin. Tortured and talented beyond belief. She would have made music for life, if she had beaten her demons.

2. Has the integrity of the sport of wrestling gone down in the last 2 decades? And if so, what routes can be taken to get it back?

It's disgraceful. They need someone with a more creativity than someone who thought it was a good idea to push a complete mug like Jon Cena. He is an overblown mid-card, who somehow got a bump to main event status.

They also need to retool having 40598740598734098 girls there. It's overload.

Follow the blueprint of two people- Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman.

3. Favorite condom brand?

A necessity, but a most unfortunate barrier between my skin and his. I don't care as long as it fits him snugly and has some sort of incentives on the outside of it for me.

4. Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Raw prohibits me from drinking, but when I wasn't, I loved Stoli Ras and Redbull. Now I just drink champagne and wine, which are raw.

5. Will Andy Roddick ever win another slam?

Not if he has to face Federer, no. If he gets a decent draw at Wimbledon, maybe. Sadly, I think his last best chance already passed him by.

6. How would you review Adam Helfant's 1st year on the job?

The invisible man, pretty much. All we hear was "it's in the works, it's in the works." Until I see a big name sponsor attached to the ATP, Helfant hasn't done his job.

7. Thoughts on Tiger Woods? Hero or villain?

I'll probably think of more, but I just got up and still a bit drowsy :awww:

Neither. He's a flawed human being who built an empire on an impossible image. He's fairly normal in my view- likes fucking many pretty girls and playing golf at the highest level. He likes toys and a lavish lifestyle. Sounds typical of any athlete out there.

He is being vilified because what he has done is directly at odds with what the public was sold. They bought the squeaky clean image of a family man with a pretty wife and two gorgeous kids. The real guy liked cocktail waitresses and skanky types off the clock. He enjoyed putting his dick in them repeatedly. So? So what?

The public feels duped. I understand that, but what he's done isn't that far out of the norm, IF we actually knew what others were doing. Tiger is known for being a cheapskate, and he messed up in choosing personnel. He picked low-rent gold diggers who squeezed him for money, once they "delivered." He said no, and then the whole lot of them talked.

The athletes who cheat and are protected pay up front, not after the fact. Tiger forgot that and now he's paying the price for it.

I do feel sorry for the children, and to a lesser degree, Elin. She knew of his womanizing tendencies, but went ahead with a marriage anyway. Does she deserve to be humiliated in front of the whole planet? No. Her husband is a rank amateur in terms of execution.

Clydey
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Marty Jannetty is a scumbag with a substance abuse problem, although he'd tell you he was a sober, born-again Christian now. Utter bullshit. Frederick- his real name- which I always like to drop because it's more fitting for him somehow- is a bitter old man who is resentful that his old partner, whom he hated (he told me that repeatedly) got the push and he didn't.

He didn't get the push because he needs a personality transplant. Great worker, but no charisma.

As long as it didn't start with any part of Doink the Clown, tis a-okay. :)

Nah, no Doink or Dink. Still, there have been worse personas. Poor Charlie "2 Cold Scorpio" Scaggs. He went from a hardcore hero to Flash Funk. :lol:

Anytime before Vince McMahonhole turned Titan Sports into that pathetic good guy vs. bad guy monkeyshine. Ridiculous. When guys like Harley Race and Dick Bockwinkle used to wrestle, it had a measure of respect.

You reckon? While I appreciate the technical side of wrestling as much as the next guy, I need the soap opera aspect to go with it. I agree that they really ruined certain wrestlers, though. The WWF/E and WCW have come up with some rotten gimmicks.

Wow this is hard. There have been so many of them. To satisfy all parts for me, I'd go with the 1st ladder match between Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall at the WM in 1995. It had flash, glitz, GREAT work for both of them, and of course, the :hearts: moment at 3:47 in this clip:

For me, I think it has to be the first Hell in a Cell, between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. The one between 'Taker and Mankind is more infamous, mainly because of those two spots. I thought the first one was done brilliantly, though. Plus, I was a huge Undertaker fan at the time. I went nuts for all that no-sell shit, especially from his early days.

In him prime, Ric Flair had no competition. Later on, as much as I loathe this asshole, I have to give a nod to that :retard: Bret Hart. Personality of a lump of dirt, but a world class worker.

Benoit too. His name is a taboo now, but he was ace. He had a great series with Booker T in WCW.

Best wrestler? Again, Ric Flair in his prime. Piper, Jesse, Nash. Later on, Irvine, yes, the Rock- although I'll always remember the chants of "Rocky SUCKS," and my pick, Steve Austin.

Yeah, I remember sitting up watching King of The Ring 1996 when he gave the Austin 3:16 speech. Thank fuck they binned that Ringmaster gimmick.

Met him repeatedly. He's a slimy worm in a tailored suit. He had his daddy's company, made it huge, made a ton of money, fucked a lot of people over, used the casting couch and doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

He has old timers who gave their all, lying around sick and injured, and he gave them nothing for their efforts. No health care, no retirement support, no nothing. He's got a roster full of drug addicts- he used himself, he should know- barely buoyed by the paper-thin "health/wellness" crap they've got going on

Too true. Beyond The Mat has to be one of the darkest documentaries I've seen. A lot of people don't respect wrestlers because it's "fake". Well, it isn't fake. It is staged, and there is a difference. They pull their punches, but they work, what, 200+ days out of the year, taking big bumps every night. If I was asked what was safer over the long term, boxing or wrestling, I would seriously have to think about it.

Scotty Levy (Raven) and Tommy Dreamer. I guess this isn't fair though, considering I've seen one of them naked a bunch of times. Meh, I can still be objective. - ECW was such a great promotion in its heyday.

Must be Raven you've seen naked, surely? Tommy Dreamer doesn't seem the type. Didn't he have a thing with Beulah?

Creation of the NWO Again, I'm biased because I know Bischoff very well, but that was just a genius move for him, Hall, Nash, and even that little moron Waltman.

It changed the business completely, scaring the fuck out of McMahon, who was still trying to push good guy/bad guy characters in his promotion.

Absolutely. They ended up ruining it, though. They eventually had half the roster affiliated with the NWO.

DX was an excellent response. They had some classic skits.

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 07:15 PM
this is my fav spotlight read :worship: (ok, its the only one along with Clydey's)

:kiss: I try my best, no?

I like the answer, but you misunderstood a little. :p I meant who is an artist that others seam to like, but you DON'T.

I don't get Gerard Butler or Kanye West or anything involving Twilight. Inexplicable to me. :shrug:

I smell a good story there. :earspeaked:

Having certain types of women as friends is a reallllllllly good thing. They do what you don't have to do, and very often you'll still reap the benefits.

Um, yeah, I thought I didn't phrase it very well. :o
What I meant was that I get the feeling that, when it comes to men(at least for the superficial, first-look impression), you don't just follow the standard opinion and taste, but employ your own measures and judge by no one else's rules but your own what you like and what - not so much.
So basically I'm asking if you've ever encountered strange situations or reactions for your taste in, and judgment of, men.
Mostly from the first impression, surface and instinct only, viewpoint.

I understand. Yes, all the time. People (mistakenly) assume I'll follow the masses, and I never do. I like who I like, period. I'll get a lot of hassle for that sometimes, mostly from people who disagree with me.

Safin is a good example. Never did anything for me at all, and as we have seen, the whole world thinks he's :hearts:

Steve Buscemi. :worship: I love 'im.

Completely underrated as an actor, but has Oscar-caliber talent. :D

I've never seen Killshot. I'll definitely put it on my to see list. :)
Don't say that, now you'll get more. :p

Rourke is a Native American assassin trying to clean up his life. Doesn't work out too well. Seeing him with a long black coat and a shotgun? Magical stuff.

1. Could you think of the female version of Rourke in the acting world? And if not, who would come closest?

The studios fear allowing that to happen, I think. Women need to be pretty and dainty and feminine and non-threatening. I would have said Angelina Jolie at one point, but that guy she hangs out with messed her brain up.

I don't think Rourke has a female counterpart, but I have faith in someone like Zooey Deschanel, Chloe Sevigny, Kate Winslet or even Marion Cottilard, if the studios will allow her to be un-pretty for a role.

2. How do you compare De Niro and Pacino?

Pacino has more range and depth. De Niro has more firepower and strength. Imo, the two comprise the most talented duo of their generation, bar none.

3. What was the best avantagarde/experimental film you've ever seen?

Pretty much anything that Raymond Rohauer had his name on. Hans Richter and Fernand Leger as well.

4. Which form of art do you most like seeing, and which performing?

Nothing compares to dance for me as a spectator. Any type will do, especially Latin ballroom. Performing, and I have done many, live theater. :)

5. What do you think is your greatest talent, or if you're too uncomfortable to answer that :p, what do you get the most creative satisfaction out of?

I think I have the ability to bring people alternative ways of looking at life. I don't follow trends, I don't buy into the corporate machine, I don't eat cooked food or want kids or commitment. I try to provide a safe haven for anyone who doesn't want to want what everyone else wants. I don't judge, give unsolicited advice, and I always support my girlfriends over men.

I'm tolerant of people and whatever choices they make, as long as they don't judge me, or attempt to push their agenda, even if it is diametrically opposed to mine. I try to be generous with my time and my affection too- there is too much strife and bullshit in the world. Some people just need to be held or heard.

I can cook too. :p

6. Have you had any experience with the fashion industry, and what was your general impression?

I used to know a couple of models. Very tough industry, with unbelievable expectations for the girls. So much beauty, but it hid a lot of turmoil.

As a spectator though, I love fashion. The Italian designers mostly- they just have an unparalleled ability to make women look and feel beautiful.

7. Do you read magazines, and which one do you respect the most?

I try to stay away from magazines and stick to books. If I do read a magazine, it's lighter fare like Rolling Stone or something related to music. I don't always want to think or necessarily read about the latest tragedy in the world. It's a cop out, but the news makes my brain hurt. :rolls:

8. How much does what you respect in a man differ from what you respect in a woman?

The only thing that I see differently from a man and a woman is their genitalia. I expect both to conduct themselves in a kind, respectful way. Both have been equally fabulous and flawed in my experience.

9. The one place that you absolutely need to visit within your lifetime?

I have put Argentina on the top of my list. If I have to walk there from California, I will.

Thank you x2. Lovely, lovely. :wavey:

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 10:28 PM
He didn't get the push because he needs a personality transplant. Great worker, but no charisma.

I will rarely throw someone under a bus unless they deserve it. He's a complete waste of space.

You reckon? While I appreciate the technical side of wrestling as much as the next guy, I need the soap opera aspect to go with it. I agree that they really ruined certain wrestlers, though. The WWF/E and WCW have come up with some rotten gimmicks.

Absolutely! It's a complete disaster. You've seen some of the people that company has pushed? They've been the biggest :tape: to ever lace up a pair of boots.

I'd been away for awhile, and I came back to see that Adam Copeland had become a main event. I couldn't believe it. When I worked indy shows a while back, he was barely an undercard working shows with that other dwarf tag team partner of his. Disgusting.

Must be Raven you've seen naked, surely? Tommy Dreamer doesn't seem the type. Didn't he have a thing with Beulah?

Awful name for such a pretty girl.

Scotty used to be smokin' a few years ago when I met him. He's got a thyroid problem that caused him to gain a lot of weight. He's a really smart guy too- member of Mensa, can hold a good conversation.

He was nicely blessed by god as well, which is always a welcome surprise when spending the night with someone. :)

DX was an excellent response. They had some classic skits.

Michaels came up with that idea. He always wanted to unleash his inner skank, long before it really happened. Levesque :rolleyes: was an opportunistic stooge who hopped on board at the right time.

Trips down memory lane. *Sigh* :hearts:

Clydey
12-29-2009, 10:43 PM
I will rarely throw someone under a bus unless they deserve it. He's a complete waste of space.

Absolutely! It's a complete disaster. You've seen some of the people that company has pushed? They've been the biggest :tape: to ever lace up a pair of boots.

I'd been away for awhile, and I came back to see that Adam Copeland had become a main event. I couldn't believe it. When I worked indy shows a while back, he was barely an undercard working shows with that other dwarf tag team partner of his. Disgusting.

Yep. I've never been a fan of Edge. I thought he was going to be something special when they started airing the teasers for his arrival. He ended up being as disappointing as Goldust and Glacier.

Here's a question for you. Any truth to the rumour that Dustin Rhodes wanted to go as far as getting breast implants for the Goldust gimmick?

Awful name for such a pretty girl.

I had a massive crush on her for a while. I was in my element when I found out she had done a few nude spreads :lol:

Scotty used to be smokin' a few years ago when I met him. He's got a thyroid problem that caused him to gain a lot of weight. He's a really smart guy too- member of Mensa, can hold a good conversation.

He was nicely blessed by god as well, which is always a welcome surprise when spending the night with someone. :)

Ever met Taz? If so, what was he like? Used to love him in ECW, with his array of suplexes.

Michaels came up with that idea. He always wanted to unleash his inner skank, long before it really happened. Levesque :rolleyes: was an opportunistic stooge who hopped on board at the right time.

Trips down memory lane. *Sigh* :hearts:

HHH was worthless initially. Have to admit that I think he turned into a brilliant heel, though.

Is there a more obvious example of steroid abuse than HHH? He's pretty much doubled in size since he used to come to the ring with a cane while wearing a puffy shirt. :lol:

Michaels is a born again Christian now, isn't he? Haven't watched WWE properly in years. I'd be surprised if he was still going to the extremes he did back then.

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Here's a question for you. Any truth to the rumour that Dustin Rhodes wanted to go as far as getting breast implants for the Goldust gimmick?

:rolls: Where do those thing originate? That's amazing, but no truth to it. His ex wife had them, not him.

Ever met Taz? If so, what was he like? Used to love him in ECW, with his array of suplexes.

On a relatively short list of people I never met. Talented guy though.

HHH was worthless initially. Have to admit that I think he turned into a brilliant heel, though.

He's as original as a facsimile. Made a career out of leeching from Michaels, and made a fortune out of doing the same to the bosses daughter. I give him credit though, he's no dummy.

Is there a more obvious example of steroid abuse than HHH? He's pretty much doubled in size since he used to come to the ring with a cane while wearing a puffy shirt. :lol:

I still say that Jim Hellwig as the Warrior had him beat 20 years ago. If that guy had as many needles sticking out of him as he once had in him, he'd look like a porcupine.

Michaels is a born again Christian now, isn't he? Haven't watched WWE properly in years. I'd be surprised if he was still going to the extremes he did back then.

Neither have I, tbh. No desire to watch a watered down pool of :yawn:

As for Michaels, sure, he's a born again Christian. He and Tiger Woods go to the same church. :angel:

scoobs
12-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Wrestling has always been silly but once upon a time it was silliness worth investing some time in. Not for a long time though.

Corey Feldman
12-29-2009, 10:57 PM
*opens a second beer*

Clydey
12-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Wrestling has always been silly but once upon a time it was silliness worth investing some time in. Not for a long time though.

Definitely not. I think the end of the Monday Night Wars was the worst thing to happen to wrestling. It killed it for me.

scoobs
12-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Definitely not. I think the end of the Monday Night Wars was the worst thing to happen to wrestling. It killed it for me.
I started to lose interest when they decided to sex the whole thing up with women acting like sluts and gimmicks like Golddust...by 97 or 98 I'd give up on it.

Kitty de Sade
12-29-2009, 11:04 PM

They don't have any pretty stars anymore, or anyone you really love to hate. Kills the mood.

*opens a second beer*

:p

The worst thing to happen to wrestling was the reveal. Years ago, even if people knew it was a work, you never said anything. Now you've got guys blabbing their heads off about what goes on behind the scenes.

McMahon pissed off a lot of people who talked. I blame Barry O, and by default, McMahon, for it. If McMahon had kept it in his pants, none of this would have happened.

Action Jackson
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM

It can be very good escapism when it's done the right way.