Your first 5 favourites songs [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Your first 5 favourites songs

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Just songs!!! Not albums.... Yes, I know, isn't easy too choose only 5; I have in my mind much more than five.....(The order isn't important)FOR ME:ANGIE Rolling Stones (just the first)!!LET IT BE BeatlesMRS. ROBINSONS Simon & GarfunkelHURRICANE Bob DylanROCKET MAN Elton JohnAnd yours......???:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

scarecrows
12-01-2008, 04:28 PM
5. The Smashing Pumpkins | Mayonaise
4. Radiohead | Fake Plastic Trees
3. Massive Attack | Unfinished Sympathy
2. Slowdive | When The Sun Hits
1. Mercury Rev | Holes

*Ljubica*
12-01-2008, 04:38 PM
In no particular order - and so many I had to leave out :sad: And I realise very firmly stuck in the 80's/early 90's and showing my age :o

John Waite - "Missing You"
Sting - "Fields of Gold"
Shakespeare's Sister - "Stay"
Icehouse - "Icehouse"
Genesis - "Afterglow"

Bascule
12-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I offered 10:

Tom Waits - Blue Valentines
Nick Cave - Carny
Joy Division - New Dawn Fades
David Bowie - Heroes
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
John Lennon - Working Class Hero
Kate Bush - Running up that hill
Nat `King` Cole - Nature Boy
U2 - One

Nando_L
12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
1- Out Of The Grey - Nothing's Gonna Keep Me From You
2- Oingo Boingo - Stay
3- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
4- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
5- Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation/ Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger/ The Beatles - Let It Be

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:02 PM
one - U2
I'm still havent found what i'l looking for - U2
losing my religion- Rem
just cant get enought - depeche mode
a te - jovanotti

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 05:11 PM
In no particular order - and so many I had to leave out :sad: And I realise very firmly stuck in the 80's/early 90's and showing my age :o

John Waite - "Missing You"
Sting - "Fields of Gold"
Shakespeare's Sister - "Stay"
Icehouse - "Icehouse"
Genesis - "Afterglow"Don't worry Ljub....for your age!!!! C'mon your still young!! What could I say? Have you seen my titles...first years 70's and Let it Be and Mrs. Rob I believe the last 60's!!!!! So, as you can understand,....maybe I'm Crazy, but not Girl!! For sure!! Good choises....thanks for your replay!:wavey::wavey:

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 05:16 PM
one - U2
I'm still havent found what i'l looking for - U2
losing my religion- Rem
just cant get enought - depeche mode
a te - jovanottiBetty carissima....REM (amazing song!) A TE!! Jov...The most beautiful italian song of every time!!! Apart all those of Lucio Battisti (this is a thing internos....italians girls). thanks Betty:):worship::wavey:

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Lucio is the best then U2 for me;)

*Ljubica*
12-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Don't worry Ljub....for your age!!!! C'mon your still young!! What could I say? Have you seen my titles...first years 70's and Let it Be and Mrs. Rob I believe the last 60's!!!!! So, as you can understand,....maybe I'm Crazy, but not Girl!! For sure!! Good choises....thanks for your replay!:wavey::wavey:

:hug: Thanks. And thanks also for starting this thread. Nice to see something happy and focusing on the pleasant here for a change - not seen much of that on MTF lately :rolleyes:It's all been negative and insulting, and there's far too much sadness and real tragedy in the world as it is I think - without bringing it here too. And have to say - I also love the Stones "Angie" - its a beautiful song. Have a nice evening :)

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Lucio is the best then U2 for me;):kiss::hearts::kiss::hearts::kiss::hearts:I want my evil way with you, darling!!!;);););)

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:21 PM
also Angie it's true...well there are a lot of cool songs;)

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:23 PM
:kiss::hearts::kiss::hearts::kiss::hearts:I want my evil way with you, darling!!!;);););)

:armed: hey u already try to steal to me my snoo:bigcry:;)
:lol:

Betty
12-01-2008, 05:25 PM
LwGoJduGACc

that shows my age too:o:lol:

Crazy Girl
12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
:armed: hey u already try to steal to me my snoo:bigcry:;)
:lol:Angie,.....Angieeeeeeee.....let me wisper in your ear....Angie! Angie! Have a good dinner with all your family, babe....:wavey:

Iván
12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
John Lennon- Jealous Guy
Micheal Jackson-Earth Song
Lauryn Hill-X-Factor
Johnny Cash-Hurt
Guns & Roses- Sweet Child Of Mine

~Maya~
12-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Not sure about best 5 but these are some of my favorites:
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
U2 - With or without you
Duran Duran - Come Undone
Timbaland- Apologize
The Lion King song -He Lives in You :sobbing:
Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody
Journey- Don't Stop Believin’
Evanescence-Bring Me To Life
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
Prince -When Doves Cry

Pfloyd
12-01-2008, 07:30 PM
In no particular order and subject to change in the future:

Shine On You Crazy Diamond (pts.1-5) - Pink Floyd

I Am The Walrus - The Beatles

The End of it All - John Tejada

Scenes From an Italian Restaurant - Billy Joel

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Thanos
12-01-2008, 08:10 PM
this was hard for me to pick, but these five songs stand out the most for me.

- orbital - halcyon on and on
- binary finary - 1998
- vast - touched
- latour - blue
- thomas newman - any other name

scarecrows
12-01-2008, 08:43 PM
this was hard for me to pick, but these five songs stand out the most for me.

- orbital - halcyon on and on

hell yeah :yeah:

Ivanatis
12-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Just songs!!! Not albums.... Yes, I know, isn't easy too choose only 5; I have in my mind much more than five.....(The order isn't important)FOR ME:ANGIE Rolling Stones (just the first)!!LET IT BE BeatlesMRS. ROBINSONS Simon & GarfunkelHURRICANE Bob DylanROCKET MAN Elton JohnAnd yours......???:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

nice list, I miss Johnny Cash in there however:p

some people with really good taste in music here

5 is too few for me, so I won't even try it:o

Nathaliia
12-02-2008, 08:03 AM
hmm since music is repetitive i'll give some old songs i like...

deep purple "child in time"
pink floyd "wish you were here"
the animals "house of the rising sun"
the doors "people are strange"

and one newer, which is also my fave already for a few years

archive "again"

Mimi
12-02-2008, 08:08 AM
good thread, Crazy girl :wavey:

Smoke gets into your eyes
Those were the days
and many old songs in the 70's :angel:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 09:18 AM
nice list, I miss Johnny Cash in there however:p

some people with really good taste in music here

5 is too few for me, so I won't even try it:oAh, Deck...Yes! Johnny Cash....I remember just a little; his kind of music was something of various: Rock, Blues, Folk... Flesh and blood was one of his album; I think he had written some songs with Dylan....I think!
Just think....Deck! I could be mistaken! Surely, you remember better than me! And.....thanks for "the nice list!" But, please! I'm too curious to know YOURS!! Who knows: maybe the "other" songs will be not jealous of that 5!!! GO DECK!!!!:wavey::wavey:CIAO:wavey::wavey:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 09:24 AM
hmm since music is repetitive i'll give some old songs i like...

deep purple "child in time"
pink floyd "wish you were here"
the animals "house of the rising sun"
the doors "people are strange"

and one newer, which is also my fave already for a few years

archive "again"NATHALIIA!!!!!!!! Hous of the rising sun:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah: and goooooooooooo!!!!!!:worship::wavey::worship::wavey :

Mimi
12-02-2008, 09:27 AM
yes, House or rising sun is quite good :worship:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 09:45 AM
good thread, Crazy girl :wavey:

Smoke gets into your eyes
Those were the days
and many old songs in the 70's :angel:MIMI!!!!CIAO!!!!Those were the days!!!! Mary Hopkin!!! In italian "Quelli erano i giorni" Fantastic! But do you know....that wasn't a song... no english, no italian!!! That song is a very old tipical russian ballad of a musician called Fomin (I don't remember his name) with the text of a poet - both Ruuskji - (same....I don't remember) But Nathalia could help us.....;););)

Mimi
12-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Ciao Crazy Girl, the song for the film "God father" is also good, is there an Italilan version for you? :wavey:

MIMI!!!!CIAO!!!!Those were the days!!!! Mary Hopkin!!! In italian "Quelli erano i giorni" Fantastic! But do you know....that wasn't a song... no english, no italian!!! That song is a very old tipical russian ballad of a musician called Fomin (I don't remember his name) with the text of a poet - both Ruuskji - (same....I don't remember) But Nathalia could help us.....;););)

drf716
12-02-2008, 10:24 AM
only because i can sing them over and over and i memorized the lyrics

it's always been you..
each time-e17
debbie gibson's songs

rafaelita
12-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi :wavey:
I love many of the 'oldies but goldies', but I won't put them in here.
So in random order here's my top ten (for now; it will probably change from 6 to 10, never the first 5)

Going Inside - John Frusciante
Can't Stop - RHCP
The Sacrament - HIM
Alive - Pearl Jam
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd (could be subject for a 'oldies but goldies' cathegory, but still ;)
Dream On - Aerosmith
My Nutmeg Phantasy - Macy Gray
You're Missing - Bruce Springsteen
Racing Rats - The Editors

rafaelita
12-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Not sure about best 5 but these are some of my favorites:
Duran Duran - Come Undone

Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

Prince -When Doves Cry

These are incredible pieces! It's too bad they are not given more attention these days :(

Iván
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
When Doves Cry is a true gem, Princes greatest effort.

rafaelita
12-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Indeed, he's fabulous... in so many ways ;)

zerocool_
12-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Any song from Iron Maiden or Blind Guardian :)

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Blind Guardian - Mordred's Song
Black Sabbath - Anno Mundi
Metallica - Fade To Black
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

+1209398498 more songs :)

Peta Pan
12-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow. Um I don't really know how acurate I can be here... I like SO much music and my favourites tend to change depending on my mood

(not in order)

Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
Musica - Paolo Meneguzzi
If I Fell - The Beatles
Map of the Problematique - Muse
Amigos Para Siempre - Jose Carreras and Sarah Brightman

Hard for me to leave these out so I'm cheating and putting in a 2nd list too :p

It's All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
Move in a Little Closer - Mama Cass
Explosive - Bond

I'm actually a very big fan of 60s brit pop music - which is not very demonstrated by my choices here :lol:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 12:32 PM
:drive::drive::drive::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff:GOOD BYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!!!!!!!!!Go Peta Pan

Betty
12-02-2008, 12:36 PM
peta do u like paolo i see:lol:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Any song from Iron Maiden or Blind Guardian :)

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Blind Guardian - Mordred's Song
Black Sabbath - Anno Mundi
Metallica - Fade To Black
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

+1209398498 more songs :)All Those, anyway....., don't post......It's a very consistent number Imho....:eek:;):eek:;)Smoke on the water is cool....as your name....CIAO E GRAZIE:wavey::wavey::wavey:

scarecrows
12-02-2008, 12:44 PM
When Doves Cry is a true gem, Princes greatest effort.

most people think Purple Rain is and I agree

Peta Pan
12-02-2008, 12:46 PM
peta do u like paolo i see:lol:

I adore him! :hearts: I first saw him at Eurovision this year and now he's one of my very favourite singers. I've bought 2 albums and trying to buy more... now I need to learn Italian so I can understand the lyrics :rolls:

Crazy Girl
12-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Ciao Crazy Girl, the song for the film "God father" is also good, is there an Italilan version for you? :wavey:"THE GODFATHER THEME" ISItalian!! It's "IL PADRINO". The sound-track winner of the Oscar is of "our Great" Nino Rota. But words was added then. In Italian "Parla piů piano che nessuno sentirŕ" ecc.....The most BEAUTIFUL interpration that I have ever seen is that "skated on the ice" by the Supreme, Divine, Unique EVGENI PLUSHENKO. Do you know the great russian "dancer"? For me he's PURE SPLENDOUR ON ICE!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Ivanatis
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Ah, Deck...Yes! Johnny Cash....I remember just a little; his kind of music was something of various: Rock, Blues, Folk... Flesh and blood was one of his album; I think he had written some songs with Dylan....I think!
Just think....Deck! I could be mistaken! Surely, you remember better than me! And.....thanks for "the nice list!" But, please! I'm too curious to know YOURS!! Who knows: maybe the "other" songs will be not jealous of that 5!!! GO DECK!!!!:wavey::wavey:CIAO:wavey::wavey:

You're right, he worked a lot with Dylan.

not chronologically:
Chris Cornell - You Know My Name
Switchfoot - You
Johnny Cash - Redemption (and probably all other songs from him as well, apart from Hurt where I prefer the Nine Inch Nails-version because his voice is kinda gone already:sad:)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
R.E.M. - The One I Love (same like Mr. Cash here, I actually like pretty much every other song by them like LMR, Drive, Man on the Moon etc.)

talking 'bout covers I'm a huge fan of Walk The Line and the cover versions of Cash/Carter songs sung by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon (Wildwood Flower :worship: )

the biscuit
12-02-2008, 02:15 PM
1. Bat out of Hell - Meat Loaf
2. Road to Hell - Chris Rhea
3. Piano Man - Billy Joel
4. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
5. Painted Black - The Rolling Stones

liz-bj
12-02-2008, 05:52 PM
not in order

Uptown Girl- Billy Joel
Pride (In the name of love)- U2
November Rain- Guns and Roses
Ahora te puedes marchar- Luis Miguel
Revolution- The Beatles

Crazy Girl
12-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for Billy Joel! He's a good musician. Uptown Girl is pretty nice. Piano Man is a beautiful song with more beautiful lirycs!Bittersweet Simphony is really a different song! With a video who "dresses" its words as a glove! The first time I had heard it, I saw: Uahoooo!:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Iván
12-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Johnny Cash - Redemption (and probably all other songs from him as well, apart from Hurt where I prefer the Nine Inch Nails-version because his voice is kinda gone already)

his authentic realistic voice is what makes the new song even special

Ivanatis
12-05-2008, 03:36 AM
his authentic realistic voice is what makes the new song even special

I agree that the voice fits this song nicely and probably better than pretty much every other song. However, after listening to so many songs from him (when he was in his prime) it's somehow very depressing to listen to that one. Although it, to some extent, probably was intended to aim at this.

Peta Pan
12-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Thanks for Billy Joel! He's a good musician. Uptown Girl is pretty nice. Piano Man is a beautiful song with more beautiful lirycs!Bittersweet Simphony is really a different song! With a video who "dresses" its words as a glove! The first time I had heard it, I saw: Uahoooo!:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

I mentioned Uptown Girl first and you didn't comment then :p

It is my happy song. I play it when I'm feeling down and it makes me sing and feel happy and upbeat :) That's the reason it's one of my very favourites.

Snoo Foo
12-05-2008, 04:26 AM
wooly bully - sam the sham & the pharaohs
sloop john b - beach boys
be my baby - ronettes
judy is a punk - ramones
a minha menina - os mutantes
a new england - billy bragg
bullet - the misfits (... or maybe astrozombies... :scratch:)
miss otis regrets - lot of people did this one, cuz it's fucking. awesome.

...must stop... can't... stop....

Ivanatis
12-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Uptown Girl is a good song. (at least in Joel's version)

Crazy Girl
12-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I mentioned Uptown Girl first and you didn't comment then :p

It is my happy song. I play it when I'm feeling down and it makes me sing and feel happy and upbeat :) That's the reason it's one of my very favourites.Ohhhhh Peta! Darling! Puppy!! My sweetness!!!:kiss::hearts::smooch::hug: I wasn't understanding..... Sure.....You for first!...... As in my heart!!;);););)

~*BGT*~
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm too embarrassed to name mine. :o

Zirconek
12-05-2008, 09:33 PM
War - Bob Marley
Águas de Março - Tom Jobim
I Fought the Law - The Clash
Pull My Strings- Dead Kennedys
Summertime - George Gershwin

Peta Pan
12-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm too embarrassed to name mine. :o

:awww: Go on :p

What you like is what you like, nothing to be embarrassed about!!!

~*BGT*~
12-05-2008, 09:49 PM
:awww: Go on :p

What you like is what you like, nothing to be embarrassed about!!!

All right then. Please remember, I grew up in the boy band/pop tart era of the later 90's and early 2000's. :o

In no particular order:

I Still... by the Backstreet Boys
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
Your Song by Elton John
Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
Superwoman by Alicia Keys

and an honorable mention to

Beautiful by X-Tina
Canon in D

scarecrows
12-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Canon in D

this saved your post from being a FAIL :p

the biscuit
12-05-2008, 09:57 PM
All right then. Please remember, I grew up in the boy band/pop tart era of the later 90's and early 2000's. :o

In no particular order:

Your Song by Elton John

Beautiful by X-Tina
Canon in D

That list isn't too bad. :)

When I had my Moulin Rouge obsession I listened to Your Song on repeat. :hearts:

Backstreet Boys though... :tape:

Peta Pan
12-05-2008, 10:02 PM

In no particular order:

Your Song by Elton John

Beautiful by X-Tina
Canon in D

I don't know some of them, but there is nothing wrong with Maroon 5 (Adam :drool: ). I love a lot of their songs - although Sunday Morning isn't one of my favourites.

I like Backstreet Boys and Elton John and Beautiful is a lovely song :yeah:

Crazy Girl
12-06-2008, 01:34 PM
War - Bob Marley
Águas de Março - Tom Jobim
I Fought the Law - The Clash
Pull My Strings- Dead Kennedys
Summertime - George Gershwin:worship:Summertime!!!:worship:Almost..... .classic music!!! Thanks Toribeté!! I like - also - very much "Rhapsody in blue": the version with the piano.....but, much more, the version with the clarinet....the first notes (assolo) of that beautiful instrument are "chilling" me!!! Clarinet is my favourite instrument (and Violoncello....as well) and not just 'cause it was the instrument played by my father....Thanks again!:worship:c i a o:worship:

Crazy Girl
12-06-2008, 01:56 PM
:worship:Summertime!!!:worship:Almost......classic music!!! Thanks Toribeté!! I like - also - very much "Rhapsody in blue": the version with the piano.....but, much more, the version with the clarinet....the first notes (assolo) of that beautiful instrument are "chilling" me!!! Clarinet is my favourite instrument (and Violoncello....as well) and not just 'cause it was the instrument played by my father....Thanks again!:worship:c i a o:worship:Without.....almost!!! Summertime is from the jazz-modern-opera "Porgy and Bess"! I'm aging....oh no....poor me!:o:sad::o:sad:

Crazy Girl
12-06-2008, 02:11 PM

In no particular order:

Your Song by Elton John

Beautiful by X-Tina
Canon in DYes BGT, Peta is right! In Italy we says "Non č bello....Roma!" "It's not fine....Rome!" Translated: "On own personal tastes....not to discuss!!" and, listen, "Sunday Morning" is pretty...."Driving slowly on Sunday morning..." And "Your Song" is one of the most beautiful song of ever! So.... Thanks BGT, for your contribution!:wavey: :wavey:

Springer89
12-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Only five to choose, THAT's difficult... No! It's impossible
Depends on mood, varies over time, some new found, some old discovered...

Giving my best try, I came up with:
1. Tuba mirum - (V.A.Mozart, Requiem)
2. Piano Concerto no 20 in D-minor (first movement, V.A.Mozart)
3. The man I love - Ella Fitzgerald
4. In-a-gadda-da-vida - Iron Butterfly
5. They won't go when I go - George Michael

But I've been listening quite a different music lately ...

Bascule
12-06-2008, 11:28 PM

But I've been listening quite a different music lately ...

Mozart's requiem touches the deepest emotions in me...and, so far, is the most impressive music experience I ever had. I love Lacrimosa and Kyrie the most...beautiful and disturbing at the same time. But, I didn't understand that this question includes classical music.
By the way, I loved Joel's Uptown Girl VERY much, but my choice is more rigid, since I find that it should be something really special to be in our favorites of all the time.
And When the doves cry was fascinating for me too, not only for the specific voice, but because of the lyrics mostly.
I won't even comment "Summertime, and the living is easy, fish are jumping, and the cotton is high..."...it's classics!

Voo de Mar
12-07-2008, 12:59 AM
5 to choose is very hard because it changes through the years. Thus I write 5 songs which have been (probably) the most important in my life for different reasons in no particular order:

Phil Collins "Against all odds"
Pearl Jam "Black"
Marvin Gaye "What's going on?"
INXS "Not enough time"
Van Morrison "Into the mystic"

Springer89
12-07-2008, 01:06 AM
:worship: Van Morrison :worship:
"Moondance"

Voo de Mar
12-07-2008, 01:08 AM
:worship: Van Morrison :worship:
"Moondance"

My favorite album in 1994 albiet was released 24 years earlier :)

Bascule
12-07-2008, 02:06 AM
5 to choose is very hard because it changes through the years. Thus I write 5 songs which have been (probably) the most important in my life for different reasons in no particular order:

Pearl Jam "Black"
INXS "Not enough time"
Van Morrison "Into the mystic"

I was thinking of "Black" too.

I forgot to mention Klaus Nomi's "Cold Song"...

~*BGT*~
12-07-2008, 04:14 AM
this saved your post from being a FAIL :p

:lol: I performed it many times. Once when I was 10 (violin) and about 3 or 4 times on cello in high school. It's a flawless and timeless piece :worship:

That list isn't too bad. :)

When I had my Moulin Rouge obsession I listened to Your Song on repeat. :hearts:

Backstreet Boys though... :tape:

They're working on a new album. :p

I don't know some of them, but there is nothing wrong with Maroon 5 (Adam :drool: ). I love a lot of their songs - although Sunday Morning isn't one of my favourites.

I like Backstreet Boys and Elton John and Beautiful is a lovely song :yeah:

M5 is my favorite band (granted, I don't listen to a lot of music anyway). And I just really loved that video as well.

Crazy Girl
12-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Mozart's requiem touches the deepest emotions in me...and, so far, is the most impressive music experience I ever had. I love Lacrimosa and Kyrie the most...beautiful and disturbing at the same time. But, I didn't understand that this question includes classical music.
By the way, I loved Joel's Uptown Girl VERY much, but my choice is more rigid, since I find that it should be something really special to be in our favorites of all the time.
And When the doves cry was fascinating for me too, not only for the specific voice, but because of the lyrics mostly.
I won't even comment "Summertime, and the living is easy, fish are jumping, and the cotton is high..."...it's classics!Yes Springer! Bascule is right! I had not asked for classic music..., so please...re-post! But I want to post a thread about that choice....(classical music) And yes..."Porgy and Bess" is a classic opera (modern-jazz....but opera) Said that....I'm thinking as you, Bascule! I love much more another kind of "Opera"! Rossini e Mozart for first! Today "La Scala" is opening her season with the "prima" of Don Carlo of Verdi.:wavey:c i a o:wavey:

Crazy Girl
12-07-2008, 08:33 AM

But I've been listening quite a different music lately ...Yes, Springer. Honestly is a choice pretty different! But you're right to listen many kind of music.The man I love, amazing song by a greatsinger! Thanks!:):):)

Crazy Girl
12-07-2008, 08:45 AM

Pearl Jam "Black"
INXS "Not enough time"
Van Morrison "Into the mystic":worship::worship::worship:[B]Marvin Gaye[B];)One the "greatest" about soul, R&B, funk. I love too much the soul, that then has influenced Disco Music. 70's. SOUL.MOTOWN! It's all my young years!!! Ehh, guys and girls, what a beautiful times to remember!!!:dance::smooch::dance::smooch::dance:

Crazy Girl
12-07-2008, 08:53 AM
For Bgt! Do you played cello? Violoncello, together clarinet, is my favourite instrument! Ciao!

Marine
12-07-2008, 10:01 AM
I assume french songs would interest anybody, so:

With or without you, One (U2)
Say it ain't (Murray Head)
Another brick in the wall (Pink Floyd)
The river (Bruce Springsteen)
I do it for you (Bryan Adams)

And also Wicked Game (Chris Isaak),Think (Aretha Franklin), Hotel California (Eagles), Father and son, Sad Lisa (Cat Stevens), Oh happy day, Always (Bon Jovi), Eyes of the Tiger, Ode to my family (Cranberries). So hard to make a choice !

*snowflake*
12-07-2008, 10:13 AM
I just woke up and these are the only songs that come to my mind:

Bob Marley - Redemption Song
Mana - En El Muelle De San Blas (the unplugged version)
Tom Waits - Martha
Tupac - Letter To My Unborn Child

And since we're adding classical music,
Beethoven's "Quasi una fantasia" poluparly known as the "Moonlight Sonata"

Funny mix, i know...

Bascule
12-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Tom Waits - Martha

:):):)

P.S.: Gde nestade onaj ruzicasti font?

~*BGT*~
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
For Bgt! Do you played cello? Violoncello, together clarinet, is my favourite instrument! Ciao!

I used to play cello (played for 5 years) but I sprained a ligament in my left wrist that made it painful to play so I had to stop. :awww: Cello by itself is my favorite instrument. :p

*snowflake*
12-07-2008, 06:17 PM
:):):)

P.S.: Gde nestade onaj ruzicasti font?

Malo je bilo previse, pink font, pink signature...plus je bilo tesko za citanje na ovoj podlozi...priznajem i ako sam se na pocetku (iz inata) toga drzala ko pijan plota :p

Bascule
12-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Malo je bilo previse, pink font, pink signature...plus je bilo tesko za citanje na ovoj podlozi...priznajem i ako sam se na pocetku (iz inata) toga drzala ko pijan plota :p

:lol: ;)

Crazy Girl
12-10-2008, 09:22 AM
I used to play cello (played for 5 years) but I sprained a ligament in my left wrist that made it painful to play so I had to stop. :awww: Cello by itself is my favorite instrument. :pOh, no, BGT! I'm so sad for you....:sad: Ehhh, yes violoncello is really an instrument with a "soul"!!!:worship:Do you know if there are many pieces for cello in classical music? (I remember something about W.A.Mozart....) And cello is very good also for jazz (together my clarinet!!):smooch::hug::smooch::hug:

Crazy Girl
12-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Malo je bilo previse, pink font, pink signature...plus je bilo tesko za citanje na ovoj podlozi...priznajem i ako sam se na pocetku (iz inata) toga drzala ko pijan plota :pOh, no! I've understood....nothing:sad::o:sad::oFor me is something like this: supercalifragilistichespidalidoso... or salagadulamencicabulabibbidibobbidibů....!!!!!Quas i una fantasia....Moonlight sonada....and also "Chiar di Luna":worship::worship::worship::)Ciao:)

Ferrero Forever
12-10-2008, 09:55 AM
My fave song of all time is Luna by Astor Piazzolla. Then comes everything else by Piazzolla, but other than that I love España Cañi by Marquina, Scene from Swan Lake, My Immortal by Evanescence and Afraid to shoot Strangers by Iron Maiden

Crazy Girl
12-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I assume french songs would interest anybody, so:

With or without you, One (U2)
Say it ain't (Murray Head)
Another brick in the wall (Pink Floyd)
The river (Bruce Springsteen)
I do it for you (Bryan Adams)

And also Wicked Game (Chris Isaak),Think (Aretha Franklin), Hotel California (Eagles), Father and son, Sad Lisa (Cat Stevens), Oh happy day, Always (Bon Jovi), Eyes of the Tiger, Ode to my family (Cranberries). So hard to make a choice !Merçi mon amie!!! Comme ça va? ça va bien? J'espere pour toi....oui! Moi aussi!! (I beg your pardon for my school's french...and also for my english as well!):wavey:Another brick in the wallThink (the song in Blues Brothers!!!)Hotel CaliforniaI was so young!!Father and son, Sad Lisa.....but also Wild World, Where do the childrens play?, Peace train, Moonshadow! All the albums "Tea for the Tillerman" "Teaser and The Firecat" "Buddha and the Chocolate Box" is amazing! Grazie a te!!Joyeux Noel!!! Bonne chance!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Crazy Girl
12-10-2008, 10:30 AM
My fave song of all time is Luna by Astor Piazzolla. Then comes everything else by Piazzolla, but other than that I love Espańa Cańi by Marquina, Scene from Swan Lake, My Immortal by Evanescence and Afraid to shoot Strangers by Iron MaidenI know Astor Piazzola (the famous player of tangos for guitar); but I don't remember that song...maybe if I could listen at...As I can see from your avatar you're a fan of Juan Carlos! I love Nikolay very much, but I must say to you that Juan Carlos has the most beautiful face of anyone of tennis player! Aristocratic features!I'm:topic:Ciao Ferrero Forever

zeleni
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz5M4gtTvM&NR=1

:dance::dance:

The best ever!

Ferrero Forever
12-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I know Astor Piazzola (the famous player of tangos for guitar); but I don't remember that song...maybe if I could listen at...As I can see from your avatar you're a fan of Juan Carlos! I love Nikolay very much, but I must say to you that Juan Carlos has the most beautiful face of anyone of tennis player! Aristocratic features!I'm:topic:Ciao Ferrero Forever

Luna is not so well known, and its almost 10 minutes of repetition, but its so beautiful. And I can't agree with you more about JC. I've been playing a lot of Piazzolla's stuff on organ, and it's more complex than it sounds, but it's my daily habit to listen to his music

Crazy Girl
12-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Luna is not so well known, and its almost 10 minutes of repetition, but its so beautiful. And I can't agree with you more about JC. I've been playing a lot of Piazzolla's stuff on organ, and it's more complex than it sounds, but it's my daily habit to listen to his musicWell...well...well...so do you play organ? In MTF there are many players! You're playing an organ, BGT cello...I'm happy for you, 'cause music makes life more complete: how would be life without music?Dear F.F., music of Astor Piazzolla isn't more complex than it sounds, it's really complex! They aren't easy tangos; it's a musical structure very very complicated!His music is "classical music" in a different way....but, always classic! And a "fine ear" can feel it!:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Crazy Girl
12-11-2008, 04:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz5M4gtTvM&NR=1

:dance::dance:

The best ever!Zeleni!!!!!!:hug::hug::smooch::smooch::hug::h ug:But.....thanks!!! Have you read in my mind?? Coca Cola's Santa Claus is my favourite Santas!! He's beautiful (I don't find the words to describe him) He is doing me so happy with his sweet face! But all coca-cola brand for me is fantastic! In my house I've many objects with the brand C.C. (old posters, dishes, glasses...anyone of those with their "old looking!!!)And your song....Let it snow, let it snow...fantastic!! And all those old pictures of Winter, Christmas, snow, childrens, trees....all is talking about peace, love, happyness, serenity!!! Oh, my God!! You have taken my breath away!On more...there are many other Christmas songs. I want listen anyone of them!!Thanks indeed for your incredible gift for me! Please, come back here soon with....many other gift. An Holy Christmas to you and your family!!Ciao!!:wavey::wavey:

heartbroken
02-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm a little late to the thread, but I'll throw in a few favorites of mine. I know the thread says five songs, but I might have a hard time picking less than 10!

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Janis Ian - At Seventeen
Nanci Griffith - Love at the Five and Dime
Paul Simon - Hearts and Bones
Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair/Canticle
Tracy Chapman - For You
Elton John - Your Song
Joni Mitchell - The Last Time I Saw Richard
Mark Isham - A Tale of Two Cities
George Winston - Longing/Love

That's about the best I can do off the top of my head. So many great songs...

Crazy Girl
02-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh Heartbroken.....THANKS FOR YOUR CHOICE!!!
My thread has been re-opened....
and......It's never too late!!!
:wavey:C I A O !!:wavey:

Pfloyd
02-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Damn, hard to choose, but if forced to, the songs that I find most awesome are, without order:

1) "Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts 1-5)" - Pink Floyd
2) "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" - Billy Joel
3) "A Day In The Life" - The Beatles
4) "Comfortably Numb" - Pink Floyd
5) "Tiny Dancer" - Elton John

heartbroken
02-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Damn, hard to choose, but if forced to, the songs that I find most awesome are, without order:

All great choices, and I especially love #3.

Actually, power of suggestion...I'm going to put on the headphones right now and que up Wish You Were Here. I haven't listened to that one in several months, and I'm overdue. :)

heartbroken
02-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Crazy Girl, your signature in your last message made me crack a smile. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it made me smile anyway. :)

Jōris
02-28-2009, 03:42 PM
The Black Keys - Set You Free
Josh Ritter - To the Dogs or Whoever
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With a Girl
The Misfits - Where Eagles Dare
Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love

Yves.
02-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides
Frumpy - How The Gypsy Was Born
Deep Purple - Child in Time
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Jimmy Smith - The Sermon

Miss Leto
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I liked a lot of songs, but maybe the most memorables to me were

5. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
4. Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi :rolleyes:
3. Piano Man by Billy Joel
2. Sacrifice by Elton John
1. El Poeta Enamorado by Ciencias Naturales a Spanish group I think...I was so damn crazy about this song I don't know why,but I have to say that at this moment that song I continue liking :o Mayde some Spaniards or latins remember that song

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Crazy Girl, your signature in your last message made me crack a smile. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it made me smile anyway. :):wavey::wavey::lol::lol:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
The Black Keys - Set You Free
Josh Ritter - To the Dogs or Whoever
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With a Girl
The Misfits - Where Eagles Dare
Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love
B O B!!!!:D:D

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 04:19 PM

Elton John,.....I like anyone of his songs!!!:worship::worship:

Johnny Groove
03-02-2009, 04:22 PM
California Vacation- The Game
Ambitionz Az A Ridah- 2pac
I Got 5 On It- Luniz
In Da Club (Basshunter Remix)- Basshunter
From The South- Crime Mob

Ksenia
03-02-2009, 04:45 PM
(in no order)

U2 - One
Depeche Mode - Walking in my shoes
Frank Sinatra - My Way
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Summertime
Stevie Wonder - All is Fair in Love

you would never guess how old I am judging by this list lol :lol:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 05:17 PM
(in no order)

U2 - One
Depeche Mode - Walking in my shoes
Frank Sinatra - My Way:worship:
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Summertime:worship:
Stevie Wonder - All is Fair in Love

you would never guess how old I am judging by this list lol :lol: :smooch: :hug:Uahooo!!! Niya!!!
How many beautiful different kinds of music!!!
:wavey::wavey:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides
Frumpy - How The Gypsy Was Born:worship:
Deep Purple - Child in Time
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Do you like rock??;);)

Jimmy Smith - The Sermon:worship:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I liked a lot of songs, but maybe the most memorables to me were

5. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
4. Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi :rolleyes:
3. Piano Man by Billy Joel:worship:
2. Sacrifice by Elton John:worship:
1. El Poeta Enamorado by Ciencias Naturales a Spanish group I think...I was so damn crazy about this song I don't know why,but I have to say that at this moment that song I continue liking :o Mayde some Spaniards or latins remember that song
Miss Leto!!!
Thank you for your choice!!
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 05:57 PM
California Vacation- The Game
Ambitionz Az A Ridah- 2pac
I Got 5 On It- Luniz
In Da Club (Basshunter Remix)- Basshunter
From The South- Crime MobI don't remember no one, but 1000 thanks.... I will go on You Tube to listen!!:D:D

Miss Leto
03-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Miss Leto!!!
Thank you for your choice!!
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

:wavey: Thamk you :)

habibko
03-02-2009, 10:24 PM
my list of favorite songs is long, but I picked those five songs because I never get tired of listening to them plus they bring back dear memories.

1- Mezame - Yuki Kajiura

pozejVHj6_M

2- A Song of Storm and Fire - Yuki Kajiura

Atc51MxhoAE

3- Whereabouts of Truth - Tomoyo Mitani

tY9Whr9CuRw

4- I Talk To The Rain - Yuki Kajiura

WwEaIgNRioU

5- Not Me Not I - Delta Goodrem

mdcI63mr3I0

Yves.
03-02-2009, 10:26 PM
:worship:

Yes I worship CLASSIC rock :rocker2:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
my list of favorite songs is long, but I picked those five songs because I never get tired of listening to them plus they bring back dear memories.habibko!!:D:D
You're here......thanks!!!:wavey::worship:

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Yes I worship CLASSIC rock :rocker2:Classic.... is always an "evergreen"!!!
:clap2::rocker2::rocker::music::banana::clap2:

habibko
03-02-2009, 11:08 PM
habibko!!:D:D
You're here......thanks!!!:wavey::worship:

CG!!! :worship: :D ;)

thanks to you too, great thread :yeah:

tell me if you liked my songs :o

Crazy Girl
03-02-2009, 11:37 PM
CG!!! :worship: :D ;)

thanks to you too, great thread :yeah:

tell me if you liked my songs :o:)To be honest...I had never listen those songs before.....:o:o
What kind of music is this....japanese?? Sorry, I don't known...:o
Always to be honest it's not my type....maybe I should listen it more often...
The last song.....she has an amazing voice....incredibly potent...
she sounds very-very much as Celin Dion (both the music and the voice). What do you think about?
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

habibko
03-03-2009, 12:10 AM
:)To be honest...I had never listen those songs before.....:o:o
What kind of music is this....japanese?? Sorry, I don't known...:o
Always to be honest it's not my type....maybe I should listen it more often...
The last song.....she has an amazing voice....incredibly potent...
she sounds very-very much as Celin Dion (both the music and the voice). What do you think about?
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

yes Japanese music isn't that appealing for those who aren't used to them, I love orchestrated or classical music with vocals, that is my favorite type, especially when it includes violin solos, that is the art Yuki Kajiura is famous for, she is a god to her fans!
I also love listening to Yanni's music, for example this one is just legendary, unreal music :worship:

Ynv9pyPr0fg

and Not Me Not I is just the perfect song for me :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

The Freak
03-03-2009, 01:51 AM
One - U2

May This Be Love - Jimi Hendrix

Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Stand By Me - Ben E. King

Lean On Me - Bill Withers

Slow Motion - Third Eye Blind

flmmkrz
03-03-2009, 05:36 AM
In no particular order and just off the top of my head:

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Under the bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

November Rain - Guns N Roses

There is a light that never goes out - The Smiths

Crazy for you - Heart

Ksenia
03-03-2009, 11:09 AM
One - U2

Lean On Me - Bill Withers

how could I forget this one :worship:

U2's "One" seems to be ultimate favorite :lol:

Art(e)mio
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
1. Broken Strings
2. Circus
3. Kids
4. Live your life
5. Sex on fore

Nichele Hull
03-03-2009, 03:24 PM
My fab 7 Don't laugh!
1. The Church- Under the Milkway
2. Depeche Mode- Enjoy the Silence
3. U2- Sunday bloody Sunday
4. Bon Jovi- Prayer 94
5. Pet Shop Boys- West end girls
6. David Bowie&Queen- Under pressure
7. The Eagles- Hotel California

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 04:03 PM
My fab 7 Don't laugh!
1. The Church- Under the Milkway
2. Depeche Mode- Enjoy the Silence
3. U2- Sunday bloody Sunday
4. Bon Jovi- Prayer 94
5. Pet Shop Boys- West end girls
6. David Bowie&Queen- Under pressure

7. The Eagles- Hotel California
:bounce::music::music::music::bounce:

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 04:07 PM
1. Broken Strings
2. Circus
3. Kids
4. Live your life
5. Sex on fore:wavey:Thanks Simone!!!:wavey:
(better to write the singers.....;);))

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 04:11 PM
One - U2

Lean On Me - Bill Withers :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
***************************:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Thanks for your choise!!!

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 04:17 PM
In no particular order and just off the top of my head:

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd:worship::worship::worship:

Under the bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

November Rain - Guns N Roses

There is a light that never goes out - The Smiths

Crazy for you - Heart

Thanks!!! Also you're liking rock very much!!!:D:D:D

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
how could I forget this one :worship:

U2's "One" seems to be ultimate favorite :lol:
:worship:Oh Yes, Niya, "Stand by me" is always a beautiful classic!!
:worship::worship:

Mago#01
03-03-2009, 04:27 PM
1) Black (Pearl Jam)
2) Wolf like me (TV on the Radio)
3) Destiny (Zero 7)
4) Amused to Death (Roger Waters)
5) The Scientist (Coldplay)

biological
03-03-2009, 06:26 PM
so hard to choose 5 so I'll pick ones I've been listening to a lot lately... (no particular order)

Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash
There Is A Light - The Smiths
Time For Heroes - The Libertines
Volare - Gipsy Kings
Tommy Gun - The Clash

maybe not my alltime favourites but I love them all :hearts:

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
1) Black (Pearl Jam)
2) Wolf like me (TV on the Radio)
3) Destiny (Zero 7)
4) Amused to Death (Roger Waters)
5) The Scientist (Coldplay):worship::worship:
I like Coldplay very much, and Chris Martin as well (for other evident reasons....:o;):p)

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
so hard to choose 5 so I'll pick ones I've been listening to a lot lately... (no particular order)

Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash
There Is A Light - The Smiths
Time For Heroes - The Libertines
Volare - Gipsy Kings
Tommy Gun - The Clash

maybe not my alltime favourites but I love them all :hearts:

Oh Bio, also you love so much rock!!!
Rock in MTF is, indeed, very beloved!!:worship:

Mint Chip
03-03-2009, 09:29 PM
1. The Clash- Train in vain
2. U2- Mysterious ways
3. Duran Duran- Hungry like the wolf
4. RHCP- Under the bridge
5. Guns n Roses- You could be mine
6. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird
7. Depeche Mode- Personal Jesus
I got more but 7 will do

Crazy Girl
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
1. The Clash- Train in vain
2. U2- Mysterious ways
3. Duran Duran- Hungry like the wolf:worship::worship:
4. RHCP- Under the bridge
5. Guns n Roses- You could be mine
6. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird
7. Depeche Mode- Personal Jesus
I got more but 7 will do

Well, always more and more rock.....:wavey:

Pfloyd
03-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Well, always more and more rock.....:wavey:

Crazy Girl!!! :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Do you like opera music?

I do and was very sad to hear about Pavarotti passing away last year :sad::sad:

Anyway, take care and a big hug to you!!

:D:D:D

Ivanatis
03-03-2009, 10:49 PM
:worship::worship:
I like Coldplay very much, and Chris Martin as well (for other evident reasons....:o;):p)

:(

Psichogauchovna
03-04-2009, 11:23 AM
People are strange - The Doors
Anybody seen my baby? - The Rolling Stones
Idioteque - Radiohead
You don't fool me - The Queen
Wicked Games - Chris Isaak
Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd
and much more :)

Crazy Girl
03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
:(Double:(:(

But always,.....after you, my beloved Deck!!! This is clear!!!!
:hug::smooch::hug::smooch:

Crazy Girl
03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
People are strange - The Doors
Anybody seen my baby? - The Rolling Stones
Idioteque - Radiohead
You don't fool me - The Queen
Wicked Games - Chris Isaak
Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd
and much more :)All these songs are a beautiful choice!!!
Thanks psicho!!!:worship::worship::):)

Crazy Girl
03-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Crazy Girl!!! :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Do you like opera music?

I do and was very sad to hear about Pavarotti passing away last year :sad::sad:

Anyway, take care and a big hug to you!!

:D:D:D

Dear, dear Pfloyd....thanks for your question!! Do you've read in my thoughts??
For me "Big Luciano" had the most beautiful voice of the world!
But, more than beautiful, his voice was just incredible and very particular!! NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY shall be as him!! Never before and never after him!!
Yes, Pfloyd I like both classical music and Opera as well!!
For classic I love Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Tchaikovskji, and more...
For Opera: Rossini for first!!!!!!:worship::worship:
Than Puccini, Verdi, Bizet, again Mozart......:worship::worship:
My father was playing clarinet in the Philarmonica "Gioacchino Rossini" of Florence!!:D:D
:wavey:Ciao Pfloyd!!:wavey:

safinafan
03-06-2009, 02:58 AM
1.Michelle - The Beatles
2.Yesterday - The Beatles
3.Daniel - Elton Jhon
4.Isn't She Lovely - Steve Wonder
5.Hoy Me Voy - Juanes

Crazy Girl
03-06-2009, 07:02 AM
1.Michelle - The Beatles
2.Yesterday - The Beatles
3.Daniel - Elton Jhon
4.Isn't She Lovely - Steve Wonder
5.Hoy Me Voy - Juanes
The fifth song I don't know it....:o:o

But the rest, for me, is absolutely...................................
:woohoo::drive::hatoff::banana::music::crazy: :crazy::music::banana::hatoff::drive::woohoo:
Michelle!!! Yesterday!!! (I had chosen Let It Be!!!) Steve!!! and Daniel!!! (I had chosen Rocket Man)!!!
We have the same taste in music!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!
:bounce::bigclap::smooch::smooch::bigclap::bounce:
Really, you've made my day!!! Thanks for my youthfulness memories!!!!

safinafan
03-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Juanes is a great colombian singer, very famous in latin america and Spain.

Crazy Girl
03-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Juanes is a great colombian singer, very famous in latin america and Spain.
Many thanks!!:worship::worship:
I'm gone on youtube to see him:
beautiful voice ad songs, as well....

:D:D:D:D

brazuca5copas
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Dear, dear Pfloyd....thanks for your question!! Do you've read in my thoughts??
For me "Big Luciano" had the most beautiful voice of the world!
But, more than beautiful, his voice was just incredible and very particular!! NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY shall be as him!! Never before and never after him!![/B][/CENTER]

Yes, yes, yes :worship:
Pavarotti il piu grande cantante della storia !!!!!!!!!

Crazy Girl
03-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, yes, yes :worship:
Pavarotti il piu grande cantante della storia !!!!!!!!!Thanks you....to be here!!!:wavey::wavey:
You could tell me your choice......I'm so curious.... I like music very much!!!:worship::worship:
Ciao!!