Wicca [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wicca

FiBeR
11-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Ill start from the beggining..

This monday I visited a friend who lives in a kind of hostel for university students only.

Ive been going there for the past 2 months at least once a week, since he moved in.

This monday we started talking as usual with a couple of people (we were 7) about spirits, ghosts and stories along our lives..

One had the "very clever" idea to do a Ouija session (this place is 1 block away from a Children Hospital) so we went to the building's roof, and got us all 7 chairs.

Ill make it short.. none of us had much experience with this, but we started playing and after 2 minutes, the glass started moving by itself (we got answered)

I kind of lead (since I believe I was the most "energetic" person or so, ive been told i have a great deal of spiritual energy in the past) the questions and stuff..

Thing is, we came across t his spirit called CLAO (a name none of the 7 of us had ever heard since it is a really weird name..) i googled it up when i came back and that name exists :tape:

This was someone who hang itself (dunno if it is a boy or a girl) many years ago.

As we were neophilans (new) we kind of couldnt understand most of the time, since it wasnt writing a clear message, but i can say none of us was "fooling around" since we took shifts to withdraw our fingers (always having at least 3-4 touching the cup of course) and we all looked at each other while the spirit was moving..

Anyway, we let CLAO go.. and they decided to do a 2nd call.. I didnt..

Anyway another spirit,..but much more aggressive appeared. As soon as it appeared i knew there was something wrong, cos it was really steady and i didnt feel it was any good. I asked him and he told me he was a bad spirit and that he will do us harm. I asked his name and he spelled JABIER (JAVIER but it is a common typo, at least in spanish, as far as i know, spirits make when writing)

After a while, it was down to only 2 touching the cup cos we started feeling scared (one girl just left as soon as it said itwas gonna harm us)..

but i told everyone to keep doing it until the spirit wanted to leave..so we did, and left

Ever since Ive been talking with a friend who revealed himself as a Wicca follower (im not sure about the terms) and told me that (of course) never ever do this stupidity of calling spirits again and leave them alone

And told me if im interested I should read something about Wicca, and learn magic as long with the philosophy and way of living.

It looks interesting.. but it is very complex and im overwhelmed. I find this story as the little push i always felt into getting to know other ways of seeing life, about supernatural things and the hidden power of mind and will there is in all of us.

I was wondering.. Is anyone from the forum familiarized with Wicca? Is anyone part of this philosophy/Religion?

I searched the non-tennis thread and there isnt a thread with this subject

I heard it has a lot of followers around the globe.. Im not sure if they like to show themselves as wicca followers so if u r not comfortable with posting id also like to receive pms regarding this

Anyway, i dont know what to expect, i just want to throw an open window regarding the subject

Thanks

Ray.-

JMG
11-26-2008, 09:27 PM
It's retarded imo.

You seem to be a big fan of this. I bet you are a big fan of Uri Geller too.

I asked his name and he spelled JABIER (JAVIER but it is a common typo, at least in spanish, as far as i know, spirits make when writing)

Maybe the spirit was from Kastoria.

undomiele
11-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Mira Fiber, he leido mucho sobre el tema de los espiritus, el otro lado, la espiritualidad no basada en las religiones concretas, y lo q todos siempre aconsejan es NUNCA jugar el juego del Ouija. ES MUY PELIGROSO SI NO SABES LO Q ESTAS HACIENDO. Al comunicarte con estos espiritus se vuelven mas poderosos, algunos mienten y te cuentan cualquier verdura para q tengas miedo - el miedo les "alimenta" - les da energia - o sea, cuanto mas miedo, mas poderosos se vuelven. Lo peor del Ouija es q tambien puede atraer entidades malignas no-humanas... En fin, te aconsejo cortar con los juegos de Ouija.

Con respecto al Wicca, de lo q pude investigar, parece q es una religion bastante inocua, tranqui, siempre y cuando te tratas con maestros capaces y con experiencia en un ambiente grupal. Ni en pedo es una secta...

JolánGagó
11-27-2008, 01:00 PM

:haha:

:yeah:

ExcaliburII
11-30-2008, 04:32 PM
:spit: kastoriano.

JMG
11-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I remember once Fiber wrote in a tt thread that the spirit told him some lottery numbers and he won a couple of hundred dollars with it. :o Is that true?

Nathaliia
11-30-2008, 05:19 PM
:rolls:

ExcaliburII
11-30-2008, 05:24 PM
fiber = liar

finishingmove
11-30-2008, 06:17 PM
fiber, i bet i could take your wallet.

u'd probably think it was a ghost.

jeez

FiBeR
11-30-2008, 08:59 PM
I remember once Fiber wrote in a tt thread that the spirit told him some lottery numbers and he won a couple of hundred dollars with it. :o Is that true?

I won 350 $ with $5.. it was the "quiniela" ..regular lottery that goes x70 if you score the top numbers

And i didnt play Ouija that day..it was a friend of mine who told me about this..

she asked this spirit to tell her the numbers of the "quiniela" lottery from the next day if this spirit was telling the truth and gave her a number (47).. she told me and we played

this "issue" has nothing to do with the wicca subject..

if u dont want to believe in things, dont :) others may and do.
im not asking u to embrace it, so stop trolling

JolánGagó
11-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Bullshit.