Kim Kardashian/Nicole Scherzinger [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Kim Kardashian/Nicole Scherzinger

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 06:02 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Kim_Kardashian.jpg/225px-http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/TTO-001681.jpg

Both look similiar to me. Both of them at once would be swell:lick:

Kolya
11-26-2008, 09:27 AM
:lol:

its.like.that
11-26-2008, 10:00 AM
lol jig you clown.

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 10:22 AM
lol jig you clown.

Love these humerous responses. I swear, its the same everytime:lol:

Get out of my thread dickweed http://www.cappersmall.com/smadd/smiliegojerkit.gif

Stensland
11-26-2008, 11:24 AM
everything about scherzinger is fake: her boobs, her hair, her lips seem bigger than they used, her nose is fake too. she even lied about her age for a decade. she stands for everything i despise about showbiz.

funny thing: despite all the stuff she's done to make her look "pretty", i still find her fairly ugly.

finishingmove
11-26-2008, 11:27 AM
everything about scherzinger is fake: her boobs, her hair, her lips seem bigger than they used, her nose is fake too. she even lied about her age for a decade. she stands for everything i despise about showbiz.

funny thing: despite all the stuff she's done to make her look "pretty", i still find her fairly ugly.

but u would bone her.

right?

Bilbo
11-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Scherzinger sounds German to me

always wondered if she is

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Scherzinger sounds German to me

always wondered if she is

Born in Hawaii

Philipino Father/Russian Mother

adee-gee
11-26-2008, 12:01 PM

She looks like a man :lol:

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 12:02 PM

Thought it was the other way round with Kardashian having more stuff done than Scherzinger.

SwiSha
11-26-2008, 12:11 PM

she has no personality makes terrible music and is fake person true

but the rest is bs, you would fuck her in a second, fairly ugly lmfao

Burrow
11-26-2008, 12:16 PM
http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/nicole-scherzinger.jpg

bullshit you wouldnt bone that rrainer you absolute bastard, she might not be of your "type" or whatever but she's not ugly

its.like.that
11-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Love these humerous responses. I swear, its the same everytime:lol:

Get out of my thread dickweed http://www.cappersmall.com/smadd/smiliegojerkit.gif

lol jig you f'ing moron (is that better? ;))

stop posting stupid pictures of almost naked girls. it's obvious to everyone that by your posting such pics on here means that you don't get any in real life.

you desperate fool.

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 12:35 PM
lol jig you f'ing moron (is that better? ;))

stop posting stupid pictures of almost naked girls. it's obvious to everyone that by your posting such pics on here means that you don't get any in real life.

you desperate fool.

This coming from a tool that has 33,000 posts. Hey bud, you sure you aren't referring to yourself there. Someone that is on MTF 24/7 must really be struggling on offense in your sex life. Good luck buddy with your non existent sex life champ.:lol:

Ivanatis
11-26-2008, 01:10 PM
I prefer dark-haired girls to blondes in 95 % of the cases, but Scherzinger is not attractive at all to me (plus her music is totally overrated). I don't know the other girl, but she looks pretty fake and makeup only to me as well, at least on that pic.

~*BGT*~
11-26-2008, 02:42 PM
I've seen pics of Kim without makeup and she still looks pretty. :wavey:

the biscuit
11-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes. Kim, while a whore, is a natural beauty.

Nicole, on the other hand, is not.

ryan23
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
They look like twins in those pictures- very very alike

its.like.that
11-26-2008, 07:17 PM
This coming from a tool that has 33,000 posts. Hey bud, you sure you aren't referring to yourself there. Someone that is on MTF 24/7 must really be struggling on offense in your sex life. Good luck buddy with your non existent sex life champ.:lol:

Probably true jig! Well done maaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Gamblore
11-26-2008, 09:43 PM

Probably true jig! Well done maaaaaaaaaaaaate!

You clown:o:lol:

Henry Chinaski
11-27-2008, 12:17 AM
get a room

its.like.that
11-27-2008, 12:27 AM
You clown:o:lol:

So jig, present us with some evidence that what I said is not true.

:)

Gamblore
11-27-2008, 12:42 AM
So jig, present us with some evidence that what I said is not true.

:)

You want me to send pictures of me having sex with woman, you are one sick fucker. Man, i really thought you had class, but wanting to see me nude has really sent a clear message of what type person you are. I thought you had morals and i am very discusted. Go find an activity to do you sick freak.:eek:

bad gambler
11-27-2008, 03:29 AM

Jim has already admitted he is a virgin so not really an insult Jig ;)

Gamblore
11-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Oh....ok....i'm not judging. Case closed then.

reggie1
12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I love a bit of handbag swinging on MTF!

octatennis
12-20-2008, 11:28 PM
that kardashian is hot.. has you seen her sex tape? amazing.