Livescores On Your Mobile? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Livescores On Your Mobile?

Gamblore
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Anyone have or know of how i can access live scores of american sports on my mobile phone? Football would be swell also. Maybe ESPN has something.

Bolelli Ultra
11-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Are you able to access the web on your phone or some WAP type service? If not, you should sign up with 3 mobile ;)

NBA Scores- www.nba.com (Type this into the URL on ur phone, much improved service this season as it gives specific times during Quarters, excellent for totals betting.

Soccer/Tennis- www.livescore.com (This is the best i found in terms of compatibility to a mobile phone.

NFL- www.nfl.com (Also very good, similar to NBA setout)

NHL- People who like ice hockey probably cant work a mobile phone anyway.

Gamblore
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I have a Nokia 6500 and the net is hell slow. Tried loading Livescore and took forever. Gonna try this asian basketball site called http://basket2.7m.cn/default_en.aspx

See if it loads. It looks small in terms of download time.

bad gambler
11-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Are you able to access the web on your phone or some WAP type service? If not, you should sign up with 3 mobile ;)

NBA Scores- www.nba.com (Type this into the URL on ur phone, much improved service this season as it gives specific times during Quarters, excellent for totals betting.

Soccer/Tennis- www.livescore.com (This is the best i found in terms of compatibility to a mobile phone.

NFL- www.nfl.com (Also very good, similar to NBA setout)

NHL- People who like ice hockey probably cant work a mobile phone anyway.

Why not just use ESPN? It's got all the American sports covered and you only need to use the one site.

Gamblore
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Why not just use ESPN? It's got all the American sports covered and you only need to use the one site.

To complicated, i'd be happy with a blamk white page with the teams and there scores.

mercurial
11-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Search google from your browser for whatever (i.e. 'NBA Live Scores') and they usually bring up a few.

- CBS Sportsline for NBA/NFL

- Livescore for football

- wap.scores or something similiar for MLB.

- The sport page (if you have Optus ZOO) for the major AUS sports. NBL live scores are a bastard to find though.

And ESPN is a fucking pain on your mobile. Too much useless content to load.

bad gambler
11-18-2008, 11:32 PM
To complicated, i'd be happy with a blamk white page with the teams and there scores.

Are you referring to the ESPN wap site or the main ESPN site? :confused:

ESPN wap is as basic as you could ask for, pretty much only the scores and time remaining for all the American sports. The NFL update is a bit more detailed as it shows which team has possession and where they are on the field which is obviously quite useful.

Gamblore
11-18-2008, 11:55 PM
So this is what it should look like?

http://mobileapp.espn.go.com/wireless/espn/redesign/index

I was typing ESPN.com in google on my mobile, taking several hours to load. Gotta get connected again.

rockefeller
01-18-2009, 09:29 PM
wap.scorespro.com

livescore service with basketball , tennis, soccer, hockey, american football , baseball, formula 1, all with little traffic , as it is a wap page.

Islander
07-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi, did you try www.flashscore.mobi? It looks very good.

RaghuBhai
07-12-2009, 02:09 AM
i just use flash score.com on iphone.....but they recently introduced the mobile version...like islander mentioned!!

Bolar Bolabi
07-20-2009, 09:18 AM
If you bet on NBA and NFL for example.

Go to the ESPN WAP site.

Bookmark the NBA scores page

Bookmark the NFL scores page.

If you bet on MLB

Bookmark the MLB score page.

etc

Then when you want the scores, you just need to follow the link. Easy!