The in bed with Nole thread:-)) (part 2) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The in bed with Nole thread:-)) (part 2)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Sunset of Age
01-17-2009, 04:20 AM
I haven't seen any of his second sets. Exhibitions can do that :o

Well, like I said - some Mirkaland Concentration Breakdowns! :o
Doesn't seem to be happening this time though. :)

How hot it is over there now? Some players are urging that AO be pushed back. What is that about?

I've heard it's very hot in Melbourne right now - some 42 degrees celcius, and indeed, that is HOT.
Should be no reason for it to be pushed back imho - it's just one of the nasty circumstances a TRUE champion should be able to deal with...

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:24 AM
I haven't follow Kooyong at all. Instead checking on quali in AO.

Kimiko Date Krumm, 38 years old retired from WTA tour many years back, comes back and about to make the main draw. :worship:

She's now officially in! :yippee: At least she came through for you since Frank couldn't.

I haven't seen any of his second sets. Exhibitions can do that :o

How hot it is over there now? Some players are urging that AO be pushed back. What is that about?

I think it has to do with stretching the off-season. Here's what Nole said, agreeing with Federer that it should be pushed back:

I think players need more attention, because, you know, health is coming in the matter of question, really. You have a lot of pull‑outs, and you don't want to see that as a sponsor of the tournament or as a fan, that some of the top players of the top 10 are not coming to your events.

Tennis is by far the longest season in sport, and I think we should do something about it in the future. But, still, it's not only about the players. It's about the tournaments. It's about a lot of things. Hopefully we can make an agreement.

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:28 AM
But why push AO back? Isn't Melbourne even hotter later on. They should finish the season earlier, imo

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:36 AM
But why push AO back? Isn't Melbourne even hotter later on. They should finish the season earlier, imo

There are more "big" events later in the year. There is the AO and there is nothing major until IW/Miami and then another break until Monte Carlo. Once that comes around, the season kind of rolls, at least through the USO. So Fed's reasoning probably would be you'd only have to rearrange one major and a couple of the bigger smaller tournaments in the beginning of the year. Also, by the end of the year players are tired so wouldn't want a more condensed schedule at the end of the season. Though, it'd have to be condensed somehow.

The AO isn't moving anywhere, but I can understand why some players would be in favor of it.

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm starting to doubt Stan's comeback. :sad:

Sunset of Age
01-17-2009, 04:40 AM
I'm starting to doubt Stan's comeback. :sad:

No 2nd set Mirkaland-Breakdown from Roger this time I think. :cool:

Sunset of Age
01-17-2009, 04:45 AM
Stani :hug: :hug: :hug:

Okay, see you later, folks. :wavey:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:46 AM
That was fast

Bye Karin :wavey:

Lee
01-17-2009, 05:28 AM
Would there be live stream for the doubles final? :awww:

kalisita
01-17-2009, 05:35 AM
Would there be live stream for the doubles final? :awww:

I'd be amazed. Probably be a good on too. :sad:

Lee
01-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Both channelsurfing and atdhe have Sydney in the lineup and I was sooooo hopeful :p

Lee
01-17-2009, 05:43 AM
Don't know if I want to stay up for the singles final. Live on TTC......... I think that's the first live match on TV this year?

unless there's live for women's match

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:54 AM
What is going on w/match. I have nothing on SB. Did it start?

kalisita
01-17-2009, 05:54 AM
Don't know if I want to stay up for the singles final. Live on TTC......... I think that's the first live match on TV this year?

unless there's live for women's match

I didn't think they were showing any live tennis until the AO. I don't see Sydney live on the schedule. Though, maybe it different where you are. :confused:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:55 AM
I have final live on TC on my schedule

kalisita
01-17-2009, 05:56 AM
What is going on w/match. I have nothing on SB. Did it start?

Doubles match is going on right now. Bryans serving to go up 5-0 in the first.

Lee
01-17-2009, 05:57 AM
Now I am glad there's no live stream for the doubles final. :o

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Doubles match is going on right now. Bryans serving to go up 5-0 in the first.

OMG! Are you watching it? I have nothing on SB

What is going on????

kalisita
01-17-2009, 05:59 AM
I have final live on TC on my schedule

They're not showing it until 9:30 pm Sat on my schedule. I didn't realize the schedule varied that much (or at all :confused:) depending upon where you lived.

kalisita
01-17-2009, 06:02 AM
OMG! Are you watching it? I have nothing on SB

What is going on????

I don't think there's any way to watch it. I'm following it on scoreboard. Maybe you should open another scoreboard or try to go form "results" back to "live." Sometimes that works.

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 06:04 AM
I don't think there's any way to watch it. I'm following it on scoreboard. Maybe you should open another scoreboard or try to go form "results" back to "live." Sometimes that works.

I tried everything. I can watch it on another site now

Edit: it is working in IE too :shrug:

Lee
01-17-2009, 06:09 AM
I tried everything. I can watch it on another site now

Edit: it is working in IE too :shrug:

Score board or live stream?

kalisita
01-17-2009, 06:09 AM
The Bryans won the first set 6-1 in like 20 mins. :eek: I know the Bryans are a good team, but that seems weird from Nestor and Nenad.

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Score board or live stream?

SB. I doesn't work for me in Firefox for some reason. Never had that problem before

Lee
01-17-2009, 06:14 AM
They forgot how to serve in their first 2 service games. When the score was 5-0, I checked the stat. first serve % was 20% and they won altogether 2 points. :tape:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 06:51 AM
TB was atrocious, it seems. Started w/ 2 mini breaks and failed to win a point after that.

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 08:29 AM
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189829&d=1232180762 Leehttp://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189830&stc=1&d=1232180781

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 08:53 AM
:fiery: I stayed up to see Nalby on TTC and guess what? :fiery: It was on the schedule but they are not showing it. :fiery: They are showing info commercials :fiery:

ellewoods
01-17-2009, 11:29 AM

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189829&d=1232180762 Leehttp://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189830&stc=1&d=1232180781

my my, someone's happy.

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 12:26 PM
:rolls: Oh, what an - erm - interesting sight to greet me when I turn on the PC today. Herdwick will be so sad that she's away for the weekend and missed out on the thrills :) Can't wait to see her reaction :lol:

Maja - you're a bad, BAD girl :lol: And I'm not sure Lee's computer will be able to cope with that one at all :)

Elle :wavey:

ellewoods
01-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi Rose :wavey:

Thought I'd crash the party haha

cobalt60
01-17-2009, 01:28 PM
I won't be surprised that this year AO winner is not one of the top 4. :tape:

That would not be such a bad thing;) Although I doubt it :lol: I have this sneaking feeling Fed will. Nole just has not appeared to get his ground legs. Too much pressure me thinks.

cobalt60
01-17-2009, 01:30 PM

down girl down..................:p

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Rose :wavey:

Thought I'd crash the party haha

You'e more than welcome here anytime Elle :)

down girl down..................:p

Dr. Sue :wavey: Good afternoon :)

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi Sue, Rose, Elle :wavey:

I stayed up until 5:00, and woke up at 10:00 :o and just because my boys were running around the house, screaming at each other.

I see you noticed the photo :devil:

Running:Free
01-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Morning, guys.

Anyone vbetting on AO?

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Morning, guys.

Anyone vbetting on AO?

:wavey:
I was planning to :)
Already put a bet on the winner :D

01-17-2009, 04:24 PM
I was planning to :)
Already put a bet on the winner :D

Off to check :p

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 04:25 PM

I stayed up until 5:00, and woke up at 10:00 :o and just because my boys were running around the house, screaming at each other.

:awww: :hug: I went to bed at 10.00pm, woke up at 9.00am :o and then spent another couple of hours in bed drinking tea and reading the newspaper :) Bet you hate me now don't you? :awww:

And how on earth could anyone NOT notice that - erm - photo?
Morning, guys.

Anyone vbetting on AO?

Hi dear :wavey: Of course - I feel we must adhere to Fortuna's wishes in this matter :) I've already bet on the eventual winner too :)

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Morning, guys.

Anyone vbetting on AO?

I probably will once in a while at least. :)

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Bad Gambler put vmoney on Nole to win AO :eek:

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 04:28 PM

I probably will once in a while at least. :)

According to Fortuna, we ALL have to do it every match, because that's what happened in Shanghai :)

:help: He'd better not live up to his nickname then!

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:33 PM

I saw that. 250 million! :eek: I guess when you have billions you can bet millions. :lol:

He's usually pretty good at prediciting winners. Let's hope his luck holds. :)

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:34 PM
:awww: :hug: I went to bed at 10.00pm, woke up at 9.00am :o and then spent another couple of hours in bed drinking tea and reading the newspaper :) Bet you hate me now don't you? :awww:

And how on earth could anyone NOT notice that - erm - photo?

You are disciplined Rose. This time it is just my fault I stayed up until 5:00 watching Nalby on stream. They were supposed to show it on TV, but didn't :mad:
Fell asleep when the third set started :(
I do envy your morning time :angel:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:36 PM
I saw that. 250 million! :eek: I guess when you have billions you can bet millions. :lol:

He's usually pretty good at prediciting winners. Let's hope his luck holds. :)

He failed on the Sydney winner. (Bet on Nole) :o. But he doesn't fail often :D

Edit: he also put money on Del Potro and Nalbandian :sad:

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 04:38 PM
You are disciplined Rose. This time it is just my fault I stayed up until 5:00 watching Nalby on stream. They were supposed to show it on TV, but didn't :mad:
Fell asleep when the third set started :(
I do envy your morning time :angel:

Well not sure I'm disciplined :shrug: I just happen to need a LOT of sleep, and because I was up at 4.00am yesterday watching Nole and then went to work, I was absolutely exhausted last night! As for the morning - guess it's not so easy to sleep in when you have young kids running around the place :awww:All I have are the cats, and as long as I leave them dried food and water in the kicchen overnight, they're fine til I get up :)

kalisita
01-17-2009, 04:46 PM
He failed on the Sydney winner. (Bet on Nole) :o. But he doesn't fail often :D

Edit: he also put money on Del Potro and Nalbandian :sad:

Saw that too. :sad: Let's just hope that his biggest bet is right. :)

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 04:48 PM
I think I'd feel kind of uncomfortable betting in millions and billions :eek: even in vCash world! Just not used to that kind of money :)

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey Rose, I just noticed your discussion about Ljubica user name. I never told you, that's also my mom's name :)

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey Rose, I just noticed your discussion about Ljubica user name. I never told you, that's also my mom's name :)

:awww: Really :) Yes, I know it's quite common as a Serbian name, as well as being used as a term of endearment. Must admit that when I first met Alex and he used to call me by the name, I thought it was just in case he forgot my real name :tape: :o But he assures me it was not :) Guess he wouldn't dare say if it was!

01-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Rose :hug:

Put 2000 on Nole for R1. Should I bet on outright winner too? :confused:

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Rose :hug:

Put 2000 on Nole for R1. Should I bet on outright winner too? :confused:

:shrug: I did! Not that I really believe he will be, but guess we'd better do what we're told :lol:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:06 PM
:awww: Really :) Yes, I know it's quite common as a Serbian name, as well as being used as a term of endearment. Must admit that when I first met Alex and he used to call me by the name, I thought it was just in case he forgot my real name :tape: :o But he assures me it was not :) Guess he wouldn't dare say if it was!

I am sure he is telling the truth :)

Everybody who is planning on betting on AO winner better do it soon, because it is closing today. They might re-open it again but I am not sure

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I am sure he is telling the truth :)

Everybody who is planning on betting on AO winner better do it soon, because it is closing today. They might re-open it again but I am not sure

Well, my Alex was a bit of a "bad boy" in his youth, so I'm sure he knows every trick and excuse in the book as far as women are concerned :o But he is a lot different (and a lot older!) now :)

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Well, my Alex was a bit of a "bad boy" in his youth, so I'm sure he knows every trick and excuse in the book as far as women are concerned :o But he is a lot different (and a lot older!) now :)
:lol: Who told you that? It is good when they go through "the bad boy" stage before settling down :D, I think :unsure:

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 05:17 PM
:lol: Who told you that? It is good when they go through "the bad boy" stage before settling down :D, I think :unsure:

He did actually :o He's pretty ashamed of the fact that it's pretty much his fault that his first marriage broke down :sad: His sister told me too :rolls:

01-17-2009, 05:19 PM
:shrug: I did! Not that I really believe he will be, but guess we'd better do what we're told :lol:

Has the order come from up there? :unsure: :lol:

I'm feeling iffy about betting on the out-right winner, in case it jinxes-out :tape:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:19 PM

I'm feeling iffy about betting on the out-right winner, in case it jinxes-out :tape:

We all did it for the master cup :D
Fortuna made us do it

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 05:29 PM

Indeed :D Can't get higher than our Fortuna :)

We all did it for the master cup :D
Fortuna made us do it

That makes us sound like we're already in Court somewhere - you know-"Oh, but we're innocent Your Honour- it was FORTUNA that made us do it!" :lol:

*Ljubica*
01-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Anyway girlies - whoever's still around - I must say :wavey: now. We're going out for dinner tonight to help celebrate an old friend's birthday, so I have to go and shower and change now, and be at the restaurant for 7.30pm.

Catch you tomorrow sometime I'm sure :kiss:

~Maya~
01-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Indeed :D Can't get higher than our Fortuna :)

That makes us sound like we're already in Court somewhere - you know-"Oh, but we're innocent Your Honour- it was FORTUNA that made us do it!" :lol:
:lol:
I'm trying to convince people to have faith in Fortuna's magic

Anyway girlies - whoever's still around - I must say :wavey: now. We're going out for dinner tonight to help celebrate an old friend's birthday, so I have to go and shower and change now, and be at the restaurant for 7.30pm.

Catch you tomorrow sometime I'm sure :kiss:
Have fun :wavey:

cobalt60
01-17-2009, 07:59 PM
He did actually :o He's pretty ashamed of the fact that it's pretty much his fault that his first marriage broke down :sad: His sister told me too :rolls:

Ah sister's. When I met hubby's the first time you would not beleive some of the stories they told me :lol: I was in shock that my quiet unassuming Steve had done what they said he did;)
HAve a nice evening Rosie! And everyone else. We are also heading out to dinner but as is typical of American time we are eating at 6pm.

cobalt60
01-17-2009, 08:01 PM
You'e more than welcome here anytime Elle :)

Dr. Sue :wavey: Good afternoon :)

Sorry I went off to finish laundry, finish cleaning the house, feeding the boys lunch and then grocery store. Phew. Have a couple of hours before I head out again. Anyone here?

Lee
01-17-2009, 11:18 PM
:fiery: I stayed up to see Nalby on TTC and guess what? :fiery: It was on the schedule but they are not showing it. :fiery: They are showing info commercials :fiery:

Same here but I didn't follow live stream.

Leehttp://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=189830&stc=1&d=1232180781

Thank God my computer is still within warranty :lol: I left because the site really sucks.

My boys were not running around but were screaming at each other. :p

Lee
01-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Sorry I went off to finish laundry, finish cleaning the house, feeding the boys lunch and then grocery store. Phew. Have a couple of hours before I head out again. Anyone here?

My 2nd load of laundry just done. Guess you are in your dining place already.

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 12:57 AM

I did my laundry, and cleaned the kitchen floor in the middle of the night while waiting for match to start :lol: My hubby woke up to go to the bathroom and gave me a 'have you gone crazy' look. Haven't done shopping yet, since I keep procrastinating :sobbing:

Same here but I didn't follow live stream.

I was very upset. How could they do that to us :crying2:

Thank God my computer is still within warranty :lol: I left because the site really sucks.

My boys were not running around but were screaming at each other. :p

I wanted to kick my hubby and my son out on the street today :o. They are arguing like two brothers :rolleyes:, and it is always about the video games :rolleyes:

Lee
01-18-2009, 02:44 AM
I wanted to kick my hubby and my son out on the street today :o. They are arguing like two brothers :rolleyes:, and it is always about the video games :rolleyes:

Guess what's the screaming between hubby and son was about? :p :rolleyes:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Guess what's the screaming between hubby and son was about? :p :rolleyes:

:unsure:
What?

Lee
01-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Same as your boys. :haha:

kalisita
01-18-2009, 03:01 AM

Video games: Bringing the generations together! :lol:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 03:03 AM

:haha: Does your son run to you for help?
*screaming*'Daddy is not shaariiiing. He sad he had three minutes left and I saw 11 minutes on the screen. Go take the controller away from him'

*rolling on the carpet and screaming* 'He started another game. I want to play Domination and he is not letting me play. I want another daddy.'

:sobbing:

Lee
01-18-2009, 03:13 AM
My son knows this is the battle he has to fight for himself.

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 03:20 AM
Lucky you. I often find my hubby being unfair so I have to step in :awww:

Lee
01-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Well, my son is older. He needs to learn to fend for himself so he won't be bullied in school.

Of course, if I think hubby is not being fair, I will give him my thoughts at appropriate moment :angel:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Well, my son is older. He needs to learn to fend for himself so he won't be bullied in school.

Of course, if I think hubby is not being fair, I will give him my thoughts at appropriate moment :angel:

Smart. I have impulsive nature unfortunately :o

kalisita
01-18-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm thinking this time tomorrow we should be getting ready to watch (or maybe even watching) Nole play! :banana: I'm very excited for the AO to start. Hopefully a nice and easy match. I want no shenanigans from him tomorrow or from Andy and JJ before him. :armed: That way I should be able to get some sleep before Fed's match. :)

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm thinking this time tomorrow we should be getting ready to watch (or maybe even watching) Nole play! :banana: I'm very excited for the AO to start. Hopefully a nice and easy match. I want no shenanigans from him tomorrow or from Andy and JJ. :armed: That way I should be able to get some sleep before Fed's match. :)

I am so excited about it, but from now on, my sleep schedule has to be somewhat regulated, so no staying up until middle of the night for me anymore, except for Novak of course.

Lee
01-18-2009, 03:38 AM
Smart. I have impulsive nature unfortunately :o

#1 parenting rule from my mom: never dispute with your spouse in front of your children :o That's the only situation that I manage to keep my mouth shut. :tape:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 03:50 AM
#1 parenting rule from my mom: never dispute with your spouse in front of your children :o That's the only situation that I manage to keep my mouth shut. :tape:

My mom was impulsive herself :o

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 04:00 AM
They are showing Sydney finals on TC

kalisita
01-18-2009, 04:16 AM
They are showing Sydney finals on TC

They started at 9:30 pm here according to the guide. That makes it only 18 hrs late. :rolleyes:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 04:24 AM
They started at 9:30 pm here according to the guide. That makes it only 18 hrs late. :rolleyes:

:lol: Here they had it on the schedule live. I wonder if people called and complained. I mean, they put it on the schedule, and it is in the middle of the night. You wait for it and it doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

Lee
01-18-2009, 04:38 AM
:lol: Here they had it on the schedule live. I wonder if people called and complained. I mean, they put it on the schedule, and it is in the middle of the night. You wait for it and it doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know it showed up live in directv guide. I remembered when I checked the schedule out on TTC's site, the match was not live.

Lee
01-18-2009, 04:39 AM
Flames :fiery: Well, the Yotes need the 2 points more. :p

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 04:57 AM
I honestly don't know it showed up live in directv guide. I remembered when I checked the schedule out on TTC's site, the match was not live.

It was on the DTV guide. I didn't check TTC website.

BTW, Jarkko made QF last year in AO(lost to Nadal). He apparently plays well in Australia. Made Finals in Adelaide last year. This is giving me a huge headache right now

E: Frank Dancevic took him to the fifth set in the first round, I just noticed

kalisita
01-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Flames :fiery: Well, the Yotes need the 2 points more. :p

They certainly do! :lol: I can make fun of them since as of right now, by Penguins are in play-off position. :) Hopefully they can stay there. :scared:

It was on the DTV guide. I didn't check TTC website.

BTW, Jarkko made QF last year in AO(lost to Nadal). He apparently plays well in Australia. Made Finals in Adelaide last year. This is giving me a huge headache right now

How weird is it that we're all hoping Mathieu can find a way to beat him for the first time so he'll stay away from Nole? Strange days. :cuckoo:

Lee
01-18-2009, 05:06 AM
They certainly do! :lol: I can make fun of them since as of right now, by Penguins are in play-off position. :) Hopefully they can still there. :scared:

Since Cardinals make NFL playoff first time this year, may be the Yotes will follow the footstps :lol: Their arenas are right next to each other anyway. ;)

In 2nd period, Flames had a puck hit the post, then the cross bar and OUT :mad:

How weird is it that we're all hoping Mathieu can find a way to beat him for the first time so he'll stay away from Nole? Strange days. :cuckoo:

Somehow I think Nole won't lose to Jarkko AGAIN in AO. :p

kalisita
01-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Somehow I think Nole won't lose to Jarkko AGAIN in AO. :p

I don't think so either, but I didn't think he'd lose to him the first time!

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:10 AM
They certainly do! :lol: I can make fun of them since as of right now, by Penguins are in play-off position. :) Hopefully they can still there. :scared:

I even placed a bet on Jarkko against Mathieu after saying I wouldn't. :o I wouldn't mind loosing it. :p. He might be the most vulnerable in the first round, but I doubt Mathieu can take him out.

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Nalby :inlove:

----------------------

This made me laugh :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8022016&postcount=13679

Lee
01-18-2009, 05:23 AM
Forgot you're a Nalby fan.

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Forgot you're a Nalby fan.

I will cheer for Nole if they meet in QF :awww:

Lee
01-18-2009, 05:29 AM
You know your priority :lol:

Lee
01-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Night maja and kalisita if she's still around

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 12:00 PM
:haha: Does your son run to you for help?
*screaming*'Daddy is not shaariiiing. He sad he had three minutes left and I saw 11 minutes on the screen. Go take the controller away from him'

*rolling on the carpet and screaming* 'He started another game. I want to play Domination and he is not letting me play. I want another daddy.'

:sobbing:

:rolls: Sorry to laugh, but I can just see this picture in my mind - poor Maja :hug:

Sue :wavey: Sorry I wasn't around when you stopped by - hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Morning everyone else :kiss: AO starts tonight :unsure:

ellewoods
01-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Morning Rose! :wavey:

Unfortunately I'm going to bed now so it's good night for me!

I have my fingers crossed that the matches before Nole's will go on a bit long so I can get home from work to watch Nole play :) I bet you guys wish otherwise though :lol:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Morning Rose! :wavey:

Unfortunately I'm going to bed now so it's good night for me!

I have my fingers crossed that the matches before Nole's will go on a bit long so I can get home from work to watch Nole play :) I bet you guys wish otherwise though :lol:

Hi Elle :wavey: Well, yes - I guess you're right! I'm setting the alarm for 4.00am to make sure I don't miss Nole, so would rather the others were over quickly, than have to sit through interminable Roddick and Jelena J first :rolleyes: The good thing is that I'm not at work next week though, so I can watch Nole, follow Janko's match on livescore (not on a televised court :sad: ), and then watch Roger before going back to bed at around lunchtime :lol:

I hope you get to see Nole though. Sleep well :hug:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:17 PM

I cannot wait to watch Nole tonight :banana:

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Maja :wavey: I thought I'd been deserted her today :sad: I'm actually a bit nervous :unsure: Though I guess Stoppini is a good enough 1st round opponent - I don't know much about him to be honest, but Nole should:unsure: be OK I think! How has your day been so far?

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Maja :wavey: I thought I'd been deserted her today :sad: I'm actually a bit nervous :unsure: Though I guess Stoppini is a good enough 1st round opponent - I don't know much about him to be honest, but Nole should:unsure: be OK I think! How has your day been so far?

He should be OK, I hope. Not much of a day here. It's been raining and kind of depressing but at least I managed to do some work at the house :)

kalisita
01-18-2009, 05:34 PM

:wavey: Maja and Rose! I can't wait, either. :bounce: I have a hockey game this afternoon and then a football game in the early evening so hopefully that'll make the day fly by. :)

Stoppini is 28 years old. He's been pro since 1998 and has a 3-6 ATP record. He's currently ranked 220 and has a career high ranking of 213. This is the first time he'a qualified for a grand slam main draw. It should really take an astounding effort on Nole's part to lose this match.

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 05:38 PM
He should be OK, I hope. Not much of a day here. It's been raining and kind of depressing but at least I managed to do some work at the house :)

I've been doing housework too :rolleyes: Very tedious, but has to be done sometimes.

:wavey: Maja and Rose! I can't wait, either. :bounce: I have a hockey game this afternoon and then a football game in the early evening so hopefully that'll make the day fly by. :)

Stoppini is 28 years old. He's been pro since 1998 and has a 3-6 ATP record. He's currently ranked 220 and has a career high ranking of 213. This is the first time he'a qualified for a grand slam main draw. It should really take an astounding effort on Nole's part to lose this match.

Thanks for the info :hug: You've made me feel a little better, - but - you know me - I'm still nervous :unsure: Good luck to your teams. I'm planning a good 6 hours' sleep before Nole's match :)

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi Kalisita :wavey:
Good luck to your teams

kalisita
01-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi Kalisita :wavey:
Good luck to your teams

Thank you. :hug: My hockey team especially needs all the luck they can get. Wins have been hard to come by lately. :sad:

~Maya~
01-18-2009, 05:51 PM
I am trying to stick around here some, but my son is just not letting me. I am gonna have to find a way for him to release this extra energy that he has right now. So, I'll talk to you later or tonight when the match starts.

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I am trying to stick around here some, but my son is just not letting me. I am gonna have to find a way for him to release this extra energy that he has right now. So, I'll talk to you later or tonight when the match starts.

OK :) I have to go for a while anyway - catch you sometime during the match if not before :wavey:

kalisita
01-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I see that there are 3 links for streams on atdhe and 2 links on channelsurfing for the AO tonight. :rocker2: It would be awesome if those were for different courts, but, considering how surprised I am that they're even there period, I won't hold my breath.

*Ljubica*
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I see that there are 3 links for streams on atdhe and 2 links on channelsurfing for the AO tonight. :rocker2: It would be awesome if those were for different courts, but, considering how surprised I am that they're even there period, I won't hold my breath.

Good luck:) I'll be using the Eurosport livestream which definitely DOES have all five courts. I'm pretty sure it won't work outside of Europe :sad: but you're welcome to the link if you want to investigate http://video.eurosport.co.uk/eurosport-player/teaser.shtml

OK - really must go now - later :wavey:

Lee
01-18-2009, 07:09 PM
:wavey: Very important football (American) match at 1pm mt and AO starts at 5pm mt. Good that Nole's match is 3rd so I have plenty of time as I will be out at 5 and then dinner.

AND THERE ARE 5 COURTS TO CHOOSE FROM DTV!!!! :woohoo:

kalisita
01-18-2009, 08:08 PM
:aparty: Penguins just shut out the Rags! :yippee:

1/3 of the way there! Let's go Steelers! :rocker: Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

:banana: 4 hours to start of AO! :banana: I am punchy today! :dance:

Also: 2003 AO Roddick vs El Aynaoui in ESPNClassic right now. :)
(EDIT: I forgot this was during Roddick's visor wearing days. :o)

Lee
01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Touch Down for Cardinal! :banana:

petar_pan
01-18-2009, 08:52 PM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...307117968.html

very nice pics

Jelena_78
01-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Our handball national team was leading 30-23 vs European defending champs Denmark...but we lost 36-37 :bigcry:

Off to bed...need to get up around 4am :p

Herdwick
01-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Evening all :wavey:

Back but bath and bed beckon. We'll meet again 4am or thereabouts :D

It'll surely take some doing for him to lose this one? :rolleyes:

Ain't life grand?

01-18-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm getting twitchy. Only two and a half hours left. Ajde Nole.

Jelena_78
01-18-2009, 10:48 PM
1h 12 min. left. :dance:

I picked my team on Super Tennis :p
It can be done til the first matches start.
Only Australia citizens can win money prize, but anyway I just wanted to play and see how good :)/bad :tape: I can pick :lol:

http://www.supertennis.com.au/

Anyone wants to play? :p

kalisita
01-19-2009, 12:01 AM
And so it begins. :worship:

:banana::woohoo::banana:

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 12:26 AM
:woohoo:

What do you think about the court speed :p

kalisita
01-19-2009, 12:35 AM
:woohoo:

What do you think about the court speed :p

Laver looks slow to me.

Ivanovic looks to be struggling.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 12:44 AM
Looks very slow to me too. Ivanovic doing better now :)

01-19-2009, 12:47 AM
Bagel set from Andy. Hopefully he'll take no more than an hour and some more to finish this up.

Ana gave me a scare being down so early :eek:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 12:48 AM
Looks very slow to me too. Ivanovic doing better now :)

Looks like from the scoreboard. I was watching briefly (saw about a minute) on Justin tv, but the streams were all shut down fast. :mad: The slams are hard on streaming.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Looks like from the scoreboard. I was watching briefly (saw about a minute) on Justin tv, but the streams were all shut down fast. :mad: The slams are hard on streaming.

:hug: Sorry to hear that

She is doing better but doesn't look promising

kalisita
01-19-2009, 01:04 AM
:hug: Sorry to hear that

She is doing better but doesn't look promising

ESPN2 is showing it now since Roddick is rolling. She doesn't look very confident. Georges seems to be the one controlling play.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 01:06 AM
I started watching Roddick first, but fast it turned into :zzz:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 01:11 AM
Ana won the first set. Looked like Georges couldn't quite handle the pressure of serving to stay in the set and helped Ana out a little. Hopefully, winning the set will calm her down a little.

01-19-2009, 01:13 AM
One set down :p

I'm crossing my fingers for Ferrer here. Would be wonderful to see him make a run.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Ana won the first set. Looked like Georges couldn't quite handle the pressure of serving to stay in the set and helped Ana out a little. Hopefully, winning the set will calm her down a little.
I doubt she is going far here. This reminds of USO. First confident player and she is out
One set down :p

I'm crossing my fingers for Ferrer here. Would be wonderful to see him make a run.
I almost placed a bet against him here :o.

kalisita
01-19-2009, 01:50 AM
I almost placed a bet against him here :o.

Well, he just lost the 2nd set TB so you may regret not placing that bet yet! Though, I'd be surprised if Gremelmayr can outlast Ferrer physically.

01-19-2009, 01:54 AM
He's a fighter. Pretty sure this one will go the distance, if not just four.

Ana just peeking over the finish line. This one must've been tough for Goerges as well, what with Ana adjusting her ball-toss so much.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 01:55 AM
Well, he just lost the 2nd set TB so you may regret not placing that bet yet! Though, I'd be surprised if Gremelmayr can outlast Ferrer physically.

Wow! What ever happened to this guy? :confused: Smoking catching up to him ? Wow!

kalisita
01-19-2009, 01:57 AM
Ivanovic through. :) She's going to need to get her serve/toss under control if she has any hope of going far, even with her relatively easy draw.

01-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Up 3-0 in the third, now. Vamos.

JJ about to come on in a bit. Hopefully she shows some good form. I'm pulling for her for this one :rocker2:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Wow! What ever happened to this guy? :confused: Smoking catching up to him ? Wow!

He's up 3-0 now in the 3rd. He seems to like long matches.

Roddick through. Hopefully, JJ gets her butt on court fast (and then gets off court fast!).

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:04 AM
JJ always goes to three sets whenever she plays before Novak

I just saw Ferrer bounced back

He's up 3-0 now in the 3rd. He seems to like long matches.
:haha: like Tipsarevic

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:18 AM
Check the statistics. How the heck did this happen considering the score :haha:

Roodick made 8 winners if you don't count the serve :confused:

Just 10 UEs

01-19-2009, 02:23 AM
Robredo delivering a beat down on Ginepri's twin, Reynolds.

Can't decide if I like JJ's dress or not. The colour's great :yeah:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Check the statistics. How the heck did this happen considering the score :haha:

Roodick made 8 winners if you don't count the serve :confused:

Just 10 UEs

It probably helped that his opponent had 37 UEs. And that he only won 45 points to Andy's 83.

Lee
01-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Our handball national team was leading 30-23 vs European defending champs Denmark...but we lost 36-37 :bigcry:

:hug: :hug:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:28 AM
Robredo delivering a beat down on Ginepri's twin, Reynolds.

Can't decide if I like JJ's dress or not. The colour's great :yeah:

The color is nice. :) I think the design is alright. Very simple. Maybe a little too loose at the bottom, but I definitely don't hate it.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:28 AM
It probably helped that his opponent had 37 UEs. And that he only won 45 points to Andy's 83.

It definitely did. he just needed to put the ball back and wait for mistake. Cannot say yet if he is playing well or not

I don't like JJ's dress much. It doesn't do her justice, I think
i don't like bright green either
I think, the dress makes her shoulders look too big

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:30 AM
:wavey: Lee! Congrats on the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl!

Lee
01-19-2009, 02:31 AM
It's so nice to watch the interactive channel instead of ESPN2 that I don't have to listen all those talking on ESPN2.

01-19-2009, 02:31 AM
Starace is my SP pick. And he's down a break.

:unsure:

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:33 AM
It's so nice to watch the interactive channel instead of ESPN2 that I don't have to listen all those talking on ESPN2.

:D Thank you

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:34 AM
According to the scoreboard, Wawrinka won the first set against Minar in 7 minutes! :eek:

Lee
01-19-2009, 02:35 AM
:wavey: Lee! Congrats on the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl!

Thanks! I almost have a heart attack at 2nd half :lol: And the superstitious me kicked in. I was multitasking in 1st half and actually missed the 3 TDs. When 2nd half started, I sat right in front of the TV and concentrate. After the 19-0 run by Eagles, I walked away, picked up a book to read. And then came the last TD run by Kurt Warner. :worship:

Now I have that book ready right next to me if Nole needs it. :o

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:35 AM
According to the scoreboard, Wawrinka won the first set against Minar in 7 minutes! :eek:
:lol:

That beats Jesus Fed :p

01-19-2009, 02:38 AM
JJ up 4-0 and Potito's got the break back. The world is alright :yeah:

Wawa not doing so well now.

petar_pan
you have tomic on adhe.haha.little kid is real interesting.i heard some croatians in the public.

Lee
:D Thank you

You're Welcome!

My guess is 17 minutes. No way you can play 7 games in 7 minutes :tape:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 02:40 AM

I see that! He's another Ferrer/Tipsarevic. :lol: Doesn't like winning easy.

savesthedizzle
01-19-2009, 02:42 AM
JJ is looking good so far :eek:

kalisita

It is completely possible that the scoreboard is screwed up! :lol: It has the entire match at 25 mins, with the first at 7.

petar_pan
our boy be a real champion.many of croud have some weird acctent,some balkanian english.

Lee
01-19-2009, 02:44 AM

Her opponent has no power at all. :tape: And her dress looks a bit like a maternity dress :o

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:44 AM
haha.he sreams da!!!real english haha.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:45 AM

Except Wava, everything else :yeah: JJ better keep this up

You're Welcome!

It is completely possible that the scoreboard is screwed up! :lol: It has the entire match at 25 mins, with the first at 7.

No way anybody wins a set in 7 min. Maybe I should ask Voo what the record is

savesthedizzle
01-19-2009, 02:45 AM
Her opponent has no power at all. :tape: And her dress looks a bit like a maternity dress :o

But compared to Ana she looks like a champ :rolls: Ana looked :tape: :tape: as she has for many many months now :tape:

Yeah I'm not fond of JJ's dress. Ana's I liked :lol:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:46 AM
haha and from public you can heard ajde and dobro hahaha

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:46 AM
haha.he sreams da!!!real english haha.

Where is he from?

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:48 AM
kid has set point

She is. Better on serve, and the groundies.

Lee - Yes, now that you mention it, I see it :tape: However, the colour and cut will keep her cool.

First set down. At this rate, Nole may be on by 10.30.

petar_pan
croatia

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:51 AM
he will win.to care.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:53 AM
he will win.to care.
This is his first slam right?

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:53 AM
and he play for australia

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:54 AM
yes first one.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:55 AM
ajmo sinko dragi hahaha.another set point.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 02:57 AM
He won the set

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:57 AM
he got first.the kid with such fluency.he will be champion.

01-19-2009, 02:58 AM
Baggie's got the first set.

Starace :ras:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:58 AM
he plays with such fluency.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 02:59 AM
you must know that is starace good player.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:01 AM
he has 16 and 3 months(he was born in october 1992)!!!!

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:01 AM
it would be miracle if he win.

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:04 AM

There is a long ways to go yet. Even if he has the game, he may not be physically ready to endure best of 5. But, off to a good start. :)

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:05 AM
starace got lucky.ball go from top of a net on a side of tomic on break point so it is 0-2 in 2nd.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:07 AM
There is a long ways to go yet. Even if he has the game, he may not be physically ready to endure best of 5. But, off to a good start. :)

yes i know all about tennis,i am just too subjectiv.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:07 AM

Croatia should try to claim him back :lol: I bet his idol is Ivanisevic :)

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:09 AM
he has 3rd break point in this game

Lee
01-19-2009, 03:10 AM
:help: Baggy's shirt Glad Nole is not wearing that Adida shirt. :tape:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:12 AM
yes that would be great,but for me is also very interesting that he plays for biggest tennis nation and can win australina GS for australia.

01-19-2009, 03:13 AM
:help: Baggy's shirt Glad Nole is not wearing that Adida shirt. :tape:

What colour is it?

Ferrer can't serve for the match to save his :shout: life.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:13 AM
he can play for australia etc. but he is still croat.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:16 AM
it is 1:3

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:18 AM
it is same thing for wich he plays.maybe this is more interesting.

~Maya~
JJ :help: What are you doing girl???

petar_pan
3 break points he lost

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Non-tennis related: :woohoo: Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl! :woohoo:

Uh-oh Lee. :armed: Looks like you and I are going to be at odds 2 Sundays from now. :boxing:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:20 AM
what is with jankovic?it is 61,33 that is good or?

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:20 AM
3 break points he lost :hug:

Non-tennis related: :woohoo: Pittsburgh going to the Super Bowl! :woohoo:

Uh-oh Lee. :armed: Looks like you and I are going to be at odd 2 Sundays from now. :boxing:
Congrats!
:scared:

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:21 AM
what is with jankovic?it is 61,33 that is good or?

We just want her to finish as quickly as possible. She was up a break in the second

01-19-2009, 03:22 AM
:banghead: Ferrer.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:22 AM
haha you can believe one thing.this kid walking around the court lik he is rambo.he is more selfconfidence like he walk than djokovic.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:23 AM

The score is hilarious

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:24 AM
We just want her to finish as quickly as possible. She was up a break in the second

She's back up a break now. Hopefully, she'll finish quick now.

I told you. He likes making it as rough as possible.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:25 AM
real balkanian mentality.it is 1:1 in sets.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:26 AM
some kidd sreaming majstore haha.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:28 AM
he is unexpirience so he start with mistakes in second.he wasn't worst in rellies just missing too much.

Lee
Non-tennis related: :woohoo: Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl! :woohoo:

Uh-oh Lee. :armed: Looks like you and I are going to be at odds 2 Sundays from now. :boxing:

Let's talk about this after AO :angel:

:boxing: :armed:

What colour is it?

Kind of a very ugly green with yellow trims and I don't even know how to describle the squares pattern on his shirt :tape:

I think the Europeans are going to miss about an hour of the match, if JJ can shut this down.

Feli down two sets :eek:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:31 AM
I think the Europeans are going to miss about an hour of the match, if JJ can shut this down.

I almost bet on Muller to win! I don't know why I have so much trouble betting pretend money. :confused:

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:32 AM

Did you see Muller at USO? :eek:

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:33 AM
I almost bet on Muller to win! I don't know why I have so much trouble betting pretend money. :confused:

:lol: Same here. Almost did

01-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Did you see Muller at USO? :eek:

*nod* He only shows up at the slams :unsure:

The Spaniards are having a tough day. Excepting Robredo.

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:34 AM
JJ through with little drama for her. :)

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:35 AM
he is unexpirience so he start with mistakes in second.he wasn't worst in rellies just missing too much.

Still, this will be a good experience for him. Time is on his side ;)

Lee
Found the ugly shirt by Baggy

http://adus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pADIDAS1-5074117_pattern_w345a.jpg

petar_pan
some retard said:ustase.
tomic was angry about that.

savesthedizzle
01-19-2009, 03:36 AM

I cannot understand why he is struggling like this with Gremelmayr of all people :tape: I do not rate Gremelmayr highly at all :tape: and that may also be one of the more ridiculous scorelines I've seen.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:37 AM
it seems he don't have power for all match.

Lee
01-19-2009, 03:39 AM
That's a ridiculous scoreline Ferrer/Gremelmayr

01-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Maja and kalisita - You both need to start putting the vcash down rather than just thinking about it :rolls:

Lee - It seems like the inverted version of Nole's. His shorts are the same colour, just without the yellow stuff :tape:

Robredo through. Fairly easy in the last set, 6-1 :unsure:

Can't decide whether I should watch Nole on ESPN or open up a stream.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:41 AM
Troicki up a set :yeah:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Found the ugly shirt by Baggy

http://adus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pADIDAS1-5074117_pattern_w345a.jpg

This is the same pattern that Nole is supposed to wear according to the pics posted by Xristos. The only color posted for AO day was white, but it's possible we could see Nole in that shirt. :scared:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 03:43 AM
ne haha ae bok.

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Maja and kalisita - You both need to start putting the vcash down rather than just thinking about it :rolls:

Lee - It seems like the inverted version of Nole's. His shorts are the same colour, just without the yellow stuff :tape:

Robredo through. Fairly easy in the last set, 6-1 :unsure:

Can't decide whether I should watch Nole on ESPN or open up a stream.

I put about 2/3 of my vCash on Nole and Nalbandian and some on few other matches. Had a good feeling about Muller, but chickened out :o

Lee
01-19-2009, 03:46 AM
This is the same pattern that Nole is supposed to wear according to the pics posted by Xristos. The only color posted for AO day was white, but it's possible we could see Nole in that shirt. :scared:

PLEASE DON'T! IT'S REALLY UGLY WITH A BLUE COURT!!!!

It looks better in the pics. On court, it's really really ugly :sobbing:

Lee
01-19-2009, 03:47 AM
White shirt. GOOD!

01-19-2009, 03:48 AM
PLEASE DON'T! IT'S REALLY UGLY WITH A BLUE COURT!!!!

It looks better in the pics. On court, it's really really ugly :sobbing:

Don't worry :lol: I think he'll wear the white shirt, green shorts; the combo he wore at the unveiling of the falcon line.

Herdwick
01-19-2009, 03:54 AM
:wavey: Morning all - this looks to be well-timed.

However, Eurosport is going to treat us to Anne Keothavong here and the BBC is only showing the night matches :banghead: so will be reduced to a ESPN2 live stream.

Lee
01-19-2009, 03:58 AM
:wavey: Morning all - this looks to be well-timed.

However, Eurosport is going to treat us to Anne Keothavong here and the BBC is only showing the night matches :banghead: so will be reduced to a ESPN2 live stream.

Ouch

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:00 AM
2 bps for Nole.

Idemo!

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 04:01 AM
:wavey: Herdwick

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:03 AM
3 bps wasted :armed:

Herdwick
:wavey: Verdict on the shorts then?

Lee
You better convert the 4th one Nole. *sigh*

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:04 AM
:banghead:

petar_pan
he back in 3rd.it is 4:4 now.

kalisita
Another BP gone! Flashbacks of Sydney.

His FH is awful thus far.

Herdwick
01-19-2009, 04:05 AM
You were saying? :banghead:

We are to be treated to Lance Armstrong? :confused:

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:06 AM
6th bp of this game. :help:

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Another FH error. :help: :help: :help:

Jelena_78
01-19-2009, 04:07 AM
7th :mad:

So many errors :help:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 04:07 AM
You were saying? :banghead:

We are to be treated to Lance Armstrong? :confused:

Oh, yes. They've only mentioned it 9,000 times so far.

Jelena_78
01-19-2009, 04:08 AM
:rocker2:

Finally

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Oh, yes. They've only mentioned it 9,000 times so far.

I am sooo glad that I am watching the ESPN International. No babbling.

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 04:12 AM
he secures tie-break 6:5

~Maya~
01-19-2009, 04:13 AM
he secures tie-break 6:5

Hanging in there :rocker2:

kalisita
01-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Ferrer finally beat Gremelmayr. He broke to win the 3rd 6-4. He was probably thankful that he didn't have to serve it out.

01-19-2009, 04:15 AM
:wavey: Verdict on the shorts then?

:wavey: They look just like a darker version of the minty one's he was wearing, so no big change :shrug:

Stoppini isn't going to be much of a test. Fear Nole isn't going to get any rhythm.

Ferrer finally beat Gremelmayr. He broke to win the 3rd 6-4. He was probably thankful that he didn't have to serve it out.

:rocker2:

Herdwick
Better stream - the 3rd link on Channelsurfing - no natter! (And hopefully no LA either)

Slightly better from Nole as well - anyone for coffee?

Where's Rosie?

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 04:17 AM
kid had set-point

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:17 AM
No coffee for me at night. I think it's Stoppini playing worse than Nole being better :tape:

petar_pan
01-19-2009, 04:18 AM
18-1 in BH winners

Herdwick
01-19-2009, 04:19 AM
OK - but did think I spotted one good CC return :rolls:

But agree let's not get our hopes up :shrug:

Lee
01-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Nole's forehand :help:

01-19-2009, 04:22 AM