Robredo

Escude
Lopez

Q
Roddick

ouchie quarter... :mad: :( :sad:

Deboogle!.
07-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Really tough quarter for Mardy but... HE CAN DO IT! Cmon Mardy... :bounce: find your confidence!!!

Aleksa's Laydee
07-26-2004, 01:01 AM
Mardys withdrawn....:crying2:

debs you said it was his back on the draw sheet...not another injury :crying2:

Jennay
07-26-2004, 01:19 AM
Mardy get better soon! :sad:

lfty
07-26-2004, 02:31 AM
NO! NO! NO! :sobbing: *sigh* Poor Mardy. :sad:

Deboogle!.
07-26-2004, 03:39 AM
I dunno Siobhan that's what the drawsheet says :sad:

carrotyoung
07-26-2004, 09:07 AM
I'm a big Fish fan, but whats wrong with him?
he isn't playing like the No. 18 player in the world. Sure, its understandable to lose to Cyril Saulnier, but Mardy is losing matches to players he should beat all the time. He lost to Saulnier in L.A. (not exactly a world beater) and then lost to Gregory Carraz 7-6,7-6. Fish has said he is happy with the results, but top-10 players don't lose consistently to Ivo Karlovic, Joachim Johannson, Gregory Carraz, and Cyril Saulnier. I'm sorry, but the ways he is playing, i see him losing in the first round of Cincy. He made the final last year, so if he does lose in the first round, he drops into maybe a ranking of 30 to 40. He has had only 2 good tournaments this year: San Jose (beating Agassi in the semis before losing to Roddick in the final) and in Halle (beat Schuettler in the semis before being routed by Federer in the final)
PLEEZ IMPROVE MARDY!!!!!
I'M STILL ROOTING FOR U!!!

Deboogle!.
07-26-2004, 02:38 PM
I totally agree carrotyoung (welcome to MTF btw!!!!)... Mardy really needs to do something... both physically and mentally.

rue
07-26-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm a big Fish fan, but whats wrong with him?
he isn't playing like the No. 18 player in the world. Sure, its understandable to lose to Cyril Saulnier, but Mardy is losing matches to players he should beat all the time. He lost to Saulnier in L.A. (not exactly a world beater) and then lost to Gregory Carraz 7-6,7-6. Fish has said he is happy with the results, but top-10 players don't lose consistently to Ivo Karlovic, Joachim Johannson, Gregory Carraz, and Cyril Saulnier. I'm sorry, but the ways he is playing, i see him losing in the first round of Cincy. He made the final last year, so if he does lose in the first round, he drops into maybe a ranking of 30 to 40. He has had only 2 good tournaments this year: San Jose (beating Agassi in the semis before losing to Roddick in the final) and in Halle (beat Schuettler in the semis before being routed by Federer in the final)
PLEEZ IMPROVE MARDY!!!!!
I'M STILL ROOTING FOR U!!!

It is hard to know what is going on with him but I think he is may be struggling more mentally than physically. People have been saying that he has got potential to make it into top ten even top five and that may be pressurizing him a bit right now. He is trying to take things slowly and I hope that he does find a way to break through with a big win especially at the US Open would be a great place to start for him.

carrotyoung
07-28-2004, 12:57 PM
thx bunkl8bsb

-sOfia-
07-30-2004, 04:23 AM
mardy :sobbing:

hidellized
08-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Go Mardy Go! I hope he has a beard when he plays :crazy: