Guille's personal likes [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guille's personal likes

Washa Koroleva
07-22-2004, 10:34 PM
check them out on his website! Remember how much we wanted him to tell us that stuff?
He has a nice taste OMG ;)

hidellized
07-22-2004, 11:13 PM
yup. like he likes Coke :D ahahaha

mordicus18
07-22-2004, 11:15 PM
I don't like Coke :( it's not good for the body beeeeeeeeeeeeerk

Washa Koroleva
07-22-2004, 11:19 PM
you're the first person who doesn't like Coke!!!!
Coke is the number 1 drink for all of my mates. so u're not one of them :devil:

hidellized
07-22-2004, 11:21 PM
HAHAHAH. ehh. yeah coke has caffine and shiet. dont care, still good :)

Washa Koroleva
07-22-2004, 11:22 PM
I LOVE COKE!!!!!!!!! ;)

mordicus18
07-22-2004, 11:27 PM
yep ! I'm proud to be the first and the only one ! I'm allergic of all the things people like, I hate fashion and the fashion victims ! since I was a child, I didn't want to be like the others, I was always different, my mum told me about it. about coca-cola, when I was hill, my mum wanted me to drink it as a medicament, so that's one of the reasons I don't like Coke. guille, you disappoint me ! pfff...

I' M PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT !!!

hidellized
07-22-2004, 11:30 PM
LOL.heh. arent we all proud to be different?

Washa Koroleva
07-22-2004, 11:32 PM
okay, i'm proud to have a friend full of proudness. But one thing you have in common with all of us is that you're a Guille fan ;)
and you won't change that for not being like us! :hug:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-23-2004, 12:15 AM
ohhh one book: the da vinci code!!
i JUST finished that book like a week ago :p
it is indeed a good book :)

MaitaBaby
07-23-2004, 02:17 AM
The Da Vinci code is a good read! :yeah:

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 02:26 AM
omg he's too good :sobbing:
Axl Rose's his idol, his favourite cds are Use Your Ilusion, he likes TVR and he's a fan of Coke :sobbing: too much, too much :sobbing:

kandykane
07-23-2004, 07:17 AM
The Da Vinci code, what's the book about? is the book translated into many languages so that he could read it in spainish?

kandykane
07-23-2004, 07:19 AM
mordicus, you are not alone, coke doesn't do for me either... i mean, i don't hate it, it's just a long way from being my favourite drink...

mordicus18
07-23-2004, 01:36 PM
mordicus, you are not alone, coke doesn't do for me either... i mean, i don't hate it, it's just a long way from being my favourite drink...
:hug:

mordicus18
07-23-2004, 01:39 PM
The Da Vinci code, what's the book about? is the book translated into many languages so that he could read it in spainish?
I've never heard of that book so I think about 3 things :
1) maybe it's not the same title in french :dance:
2) maybe it doesn't exist in France :shrug:
3) I've never heard of that book before :lol:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-23-2004, 01:40 PM
sprite is better than coke :p

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Coke is better!

That book exist in France, coz a french girl wanted me to read it. It is called simply 'Da Vinci Code' in french and 'Sakrileg' in german.lol. AND IT HAS TO EXIST!!!! ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-23-2004, 02:01 PM
its a really good book!
i recommend it to everyone :)

hidellized
07-23-2004, 03:19 PM
yeah me too. that book is pretty interesting :D

mordicus18
07-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Coke is better!

That book exist in France, coz a french girl wanted me to read it. It is called simply 'Da Vinci Code' in french and 'Sakrileg' in german.lol. AND IT HAS TO EXIST!!!! ;)
ok thanks but :unsure: I don't think I'll run to a library to find that book :D

alita
07-23-2004, 03:49 PM
its a really good book!
i recommend it to everyone :)
What is the book mainly about? "The Da Vinci Code", what the title mean?
I really want to read this book, and wanna see the guille favorite Argentina movie.( Have anybody seen this movie?)
I doubt I can find them in China.:shrug:

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 04:05 PM

Of course. I have it at home, my dad bought it... i'm just too lazy to read such a long book lol

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 04:06 PM
I really want to read this book, and wanna see the guille favorite Argentina movie.( Have anybody seen this movie?)

Yeah i've seen it, it's really good. But I dont think you can get it over there...

mordicus18
07-23-2004, 04:21 PM
try to downland it if you really want it ;)

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 04:34 PM
yep ! I'm proud to be the first and the only one ! I'm allergic of all the things people like, I hate fashion and the fashion victims ! since I was a child, I didn't want to be like the others, I was always different, my mum told me about it. about coca-cola, when I was hill, my mum wanted me to drink it as a medicament, so that's one of the reasons I don't like Coke. guille, you disappoint me ! pfff...

I' M PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT !!!

I feel ya Mordicus. I can't stand folks that try to keep up wit da trends and stuff. :o Ok anyway, Coke is nasty. What do ya think Pepsi is for? :haha: Nah I don't drink alot of colas, only Dr. Pepper. Spite is nasty too. 7UP is da shiz.

He said the car of his dreams is a Ferrari f 350?!!! Ok first lets get one thing straight: It's an Enzo. I know; my bro is a car freak. It's got a V-12 engine :scared: 660 HP (horse power), 484.6 ft. lbs of torque, top speed of 217 MPH (that's 350 km/h) aaaaaaaaaaaand goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 3 seconds....a heh, no, I don't think Guille needs this car :rolleyes: If anyone sees him at a Ferrari dealership, jump him.

NOW! About the Da Vinci Code, what's the book about eh? I know it was #1 on the Best Sellers list in the US for like...a year straight. Wanted to get that book but hell, being broke has it's disadvantages :rolleyes:

fabolous
07-23-2004, 04:52 PM
ok folks i can help you.........the da vinci code is a thriller about a murder. it plays in paris. the director of the louvre museum has been killed and now the murderer must be found. the special and interesting of the book is that the murder turns out as an act of a big conspiracy. there are many religious and historical aspects in the book, so irt's really worth reading for educated people.

p.s. michael jordan as an idol is a good vote from guille. i hope he can reach MJ's level one day!!

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Danx Fab!!!!!!!!!! Hmm, sounds really good. I've been stuck on Edgar Allen Poe for months, I need a new book.

Speaking of MJ (in terms of incredible athletes), I wonder if Lance Armstrong is still in da lead at Le Tour de France? :banana: Go Lance! Go Lance! Go Lance!!! :banana: Never have I rooted for an American athlete so hard.

fabolous
07-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Armstrong is a :mad: GO ULLRICH :wavey:

ok i have to admit, no one has a chance against lance, even not ullrich :crying2:
but maybe if guille turns to cycling we would have an appropriate foe for lance...

alita
07-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Thanks fobolus! The book sounds interesting!

Mordicus, you mean download the movie? :o
I don't think I can get it here, but I'll look around. :)

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 05:20 PM
fab, did you also read 'Illuminati' by Dan Brown? I'm not sure about the English title. But that book is even more famous in Germany right now. it's by the same author.
:)

fabolous
07-23-2004, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=alita]Thanks fobolus! The book sounds interesting!

hey don't call me fobolus again, ok!!

@ keira: no, but i want to buy it.

alita
07-23-2004, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=alita]Thanks fobolus! The book sounds interesting!

hey don't call me fobolus again, ok!!

I'm so sorry,fabolous.
I'm always make spelling mistake. Sorry again.

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 06:04 PM
okay, sorry...but i'm kinda in question mood
Did anyone ever read 'Pompeji' by Robert Harris?
i got it as a prize 2 weeks ago. it's quite interesting.

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Ok anyway, Coke is nasty. What do ya think Pepsi is for? :haha: Nah I don't drink alot of colas, only Dr. Pepper. Spite is nasty too. 7UP is da shiz.
7UP is almost exactly like Sprite! :p

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Sprite is cool! :D

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:31 PM
7UP is almost exactly like Sprite!

ew no way! yuk @ 7UP!

:woohoo: sprite :lol:

fabolous
07-23-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm so sorry,fabolous.
I'm always make spelling mistake. Sorry again.

ok i forgive you one more time
;)

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Armstrong is a :mad: GO ULLRICH :wavey:

ok i have to admit, no one has a chance against lance, even not ullrich :crying2:
but maybe if guille turns to cycling we would have an appropriate foe for lance...

how DARE you eh? :mad: :p Hehe, Lance is da best :rocker2: To overcome cancer and win the Tour de France 5 times (or 6 ;) ) in a row? Hell, that could put him in the spot of greatest athlete in da world! :banana: Go Lance. anyway, some guy from Spain won stage 18. Lance is still the overall leader by 4 minutes and....8 seconds I think.

Spite is terrible. It leaves a bad after tatse. Besides, Coca Cola manufactures Spite, and Minute Maid, and Disani (which is just AWFUL as well) and Fanta, they need to stop makin' stuff up :rolleyes:

alita
07-25-2004, 04:06 PM
ok i forgive you one more time
;)
:D

Guille's Girl
07-25-2004, 06:21 PM
aww :angel: Y'all is so sweet.

Micca
07-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Cool, he loves the Gladiator! :D:p

Guille's Girl
07-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Nope ain't seen that either. :rolleyes: I know I'm like.....BEHIND on alot of stuff.

kandykane
07-26-2004, 06:44 AM
ew no way! yuk @ 7UP!

:woohoo: sprite :lol:

:confused: i can't tell the difference, i like both :D i can't really tell coca cola from pepsi either, maybe i have a tasting problem...

GG, Gladiator is good, go and rent it from somewhere and watch it... i don't like the ending tho, i hate seeing people dying...

LubiG
07-26-2004, 12:46 PM
OMG OMG So he does like Guns n' Roses! I'm so happy! Axl Rose is also my idol, and Use your Illusion is also my favorite cd! :) And I love TVR... and coke ;)
The Da Vinci code is one of the most selled books in Buenos Aires, but i haven't read it so i can't tell what it's about... All i can say it's that it is a big succsess in Latin America so must be good....
In other coments, I LUV GUILLEEEE! :inlove:

LubiG
07-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Oh and i like 7 up better than sprite :p

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 03:19 PM
YES!!! SOMEONE IN MY AMEN CORNER!!!!!!!!!!! 7UP! 7UP! 7UP! :banana: Ok like EVERYTHING is a conmpetition. See, that's how ya know I've been watching too much Guille. I have developed his competitive spirit. EXAMPLE: NEVER....EVER!!!! Take small bags of trash outside TO the trash bin. You have to shoot it like a basketball! POW! I was Derek Fisher yesterday! :banana: HA! Ok.....:retard:

Ok back on topic, didn't anyone read what I said about that stupid car Guille wants?? :sad:

kandykane
07-27-2004, 06:36 AM
i read it, but i didn't get it, i never cared much about cars more than how nice they looked

Guille's Girl
07-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Ah oh well :rolleyes:

LubiG
07-30-2004, 01:31 AM
*sings* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7up!!! :cool: ehemmm... lol
This is so cool, because now i think of Guille everytime i listen to the Use your Illusion :D

kandykane
07-30-2004, 05:49 AM
http://im.qq.com/face/authed/5/b2534.gif
thinking or guille

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 07:21 AM
This is so cool, because now i think of Guille everytime i listen to the Use your Illusion :D
I would like :( but my sister has LOST MY CD ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

LubiG
08-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Aww that sucks! =(
Well... maybe you can borrow Guielle's ;)

Micca
08-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Hahaha! Nice!

Guille's Girl
08-14-2004, 12:33 PM
If y'all are talkin' bout Guns n Roses, bleh :o FUEL! FUEL IS DA GREATEST!!! :banana:

mordicus18
08-26-2004, 10:23 PM
what's that ? :S

Guille's Girl
08-27-2004, 09:14 PM
http://www.xsao.net/Rock/1Rock/Fuel/Natural.gif :banana: You can listen to some of they're stuff here: FUEL!!!! (http://www.xsao.net/Rock/1Rock/Fuel/) I got the last 2 albums ya. :rocker2:

mordicus18
08-27-2004, 09:19 PM
aww.......... I prefer french punk bands...........

mordicus18
08-31-2004, 09:24 AM
I found an article about The Da Vinci Code...... in a serious news paper... now I don't want to read it :(

LubiG
08-31-2004, 06:52 PM
GUNS N' ROSES ROCK!!! :singer: :rocker:

mordicus18
09-01-2004, 10:05 PM
this is an article about The Da Vinci Code from a serious french news paper called 'Le Point' (so scuse my translation) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lucrative line of the Anti-Da Vinci Code people

This is a phenomenal succes of publishing, a kind of 'Harry Potter' for adults. The 8 millions copies sold in the world (6 millions in the USA and 375 000 in France) of "The Da Vinci Code" wheted the world peope's appetite. As always, Hollywood rushed at this opportunity. The version film of "The Da Vinci Code" is made now by Ron Howard, with Russel Crowe [OMG I know who will run to see this film :rolleyes:] and Kate Beckinsale.

In an other hand, the wave who beat down on book shops' departments is more unexpected : since last spring, more than 12 books have been published in the USA, and all of them promise to "decode" the "Da Vinci Code". One of them, "The Da Vinci Code deciphered"[don't know the english name, it's a translation of a translation ;)], written by the english reporter Simon Cox, comes out this week in France.

The Dan Brown's skill about the suspence isn't obviously the topic of all these books, which are interesting in the esoteric size of this historico-religious novel. And about questions we've to ask ourself. Examples : "Was Jesus married with Marie-Madeleine ? Did they have a child together ? Was she one of his disciples, a thing the Catholic Church wanted to hid to maintain the male domination ?"...

Despite appearances, most of the authors make more than to exploit this important* mucrative line, they lead a fight. Darell Bock, author of "Breaking the Da Vinci Code", tells that he has thunk about writting this book after a tv discussion with [or against :lol:] Dan Brown : "Brown became to say that, if he would like to write a historic book instead of a novel, he would not change any word ! Now, his book is a good novel, but it's full of historical errors, of plots/wrong things", assures the author, a Protestant theologician from Dallas.

Most of these books are published by catholics or protestants who take over from the Churchs' anxieties thrown into a panic to see theories of the plot "becoming the only one reference of generations who doesn't know anything about this historical period", assures Darell Bock.

If he has helped some of these books which want to kill him to come in the best-sellers list, Dan Brown can be consoled : all these books are out now. The "Da Vinci Code" was again at the top of the best-sellers list in the New York Times this week. One year and half after the first publishing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guille's Girl
09-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Crap, I saw it today in Wal-Mart. It was on sale. Shit, I should've got it :sad:

mordicus18
09-02-2004, 04:42 PM
:)

Pancakesong
09-02-2004, 08:42 PM
my father has it.. but in english and I'm not very good in that... but I want to read it... do u think its too difficult for me (I'm 14).. but I read a lot.. Whatever.. I'll read it:P

LubiG
09-03-2004, 02:24 AM
I would read it exept that my dad doesn't have it, and he won't get it for me because he thinks it's not for a 14 year old... :rolleyes:

|-Safin_Coria-|
09-03-2004, 03:12 AM
it's a really good book! i acutally read it, and i don't usually read :p

mordicus18
09-03-2004, 09:28 AM
I would read it exept that my dad doesn't have it, and he won't get it for me because he thinks it's not for a 14 year old... :rolleyes:
go to a librairy :p

kandykane
09-03-2004, 02:22 PM
lol, i finished it last week, but it was a chinese version, either my chinese isn't good enough or the translation wasn't good, i don't really think it's that much better than harry potter. i'm dying to try to get an english version...

there was one thing i found really funny in the book, it's how it describe the eiffel tower as.... :devil:

Pancakesong
09-03-2004, 03:34 PM
huh? *felt stupid*

kandykane
09-03-2004, 03:59 PM
read it and you'll know, i think it was in the 3rd chapter :lol:

Pancakesong
09-03-2004, 04:11 PM
I'll remember it when I read it.. thats not yet:P

mordicus18
09-03-2004, 10:32 PM
what ? what ? what ? what did the author write ? I want to know !

Nymeria
09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
my father has it.. but in english and I'm not very good in that... but I want to read it... do u think its too difficult for me (I'm 14).. but I read a lot.. Whatever.. I'll read it:P

You should try to read it in Dutch (at least I think you are Dutch when I see your flag :unsure: ) it might be easier then in English. I read my first book in English at the age of 15 I guess but I didn't understand lot about it (English had always been one of my worst subject) I will try to read the book in English, lately I hardly read in Dutch (yes my flag doesn't say it but I'm from Holland)

boliviana
09-03-2004, 11:00 PM

The book is fine for a 14 yr old. Really. Both of my teenagers read it and really liked it. No sex, some violence but nothing major. It's cool and a really good read. There's another book out - more for teens - The Vermeer Code or something like that. Scholastic publishes it. You can go to Scholastic.com and find it. The other book that is good is the predecessor to DaVinci, Angels and Demons. But DON'T get it in hardback (really expensive) - you can find it in paperback.

kandykane
09-04-2004, 05:49 AM
what ? what ? what ? what did the author write ? I want to know !

go and read it mordi, :lol: but really, it's not exactly a good comment for the eiffel tower, you'll probably feel insulted...

mordicus18
09-04-2004, 02:14 PM
go and read it mordi, :lol: but really, it's not exactly a good comment for the eiffel tower, you'll probably feel insulted...
hum hum the book = 30€, it's too expensive :o (30€ = 30$)

Pancakesong
09-04-2004, 03:56 PM
You should try to read it in Dutch (at least I think you are Dutch when I see your flag :unsure: ) it might be easier then in English. I read my first book in English at the age of 15 I guess but I didn't understand lot about it (English had always been one of my worst subject) I will try to read the book in English, lately I hardly read in Dutch (yes my flag doesn't say it but I'm from Holland)

yeah i'll do that..
well, I read harry potter 1 & 2 in english.. and princess diaries 1, 2 & 3..
not difficult books.. :P
you're dutch too! why do you have that flag? what flag is it anyway?

Nymeria
09-04-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah i'll do that..
well, I read harry potter 1 & 2 in english.. and princess diaries 1, 2 & 3..
not difficult books.. :P
you're dutch too! why do you have that flag? what flag is it anyway?

I read all Harry Potter books in English :) they're really easy but I love the books. I also read the lord of the rings books in English and quiet a lot other books as well.
This is a Finnish flag. I really like Scandinavia and Finland is my favourite country, that's why I have this flag :)

Pancakesong
09-05-2004, 07:49 PM
okeej:P

LubiG
09-07-2004, 11:26 PM
i read all harry potter's books and i really liked them :)

Nymeria
09-08-2004, 11:01 AM
I really love reading them. My brother does love the books as well. And when one of us starts reading 1 the other one can't wait to start with 1 when the first one is finished. And then we read all five books at once :p

Guille's Girl
09-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Stellar. *GG remembers that she has 20 bucks* Maybe I should go to Barnes and Noble this weekend....*GG has a dilema* Book store or art store....ah crap.

Pancakesong
09-09-2004, 05:54 PM
:P