Bettors from Italy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bettors from Italy

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 08:56 PM
to all my fellow gamblers from Italy

In applicazione del decreto dell'Amministrazione autonoma dei monopoli di Stato (AAMS) del 2 gennaio 2007, disciplinante la rimozione dei casi di offerta in assenza di autorizzazione, attraverso rete telematica, di giochi, lotterie, scommesse o concorsi pronostici con vincite in denaro, con il quale è stata data attuazione all'art. 1, comma 50, della Legge 27 dicembre 2006, n° 296, il sito richiesto non è raggiungibile poiché sprovvisto delle autorizzazioni necessarie per operare la raccolta di giochi in Italia.

is there way to get on betting sites in Italy?

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 09:41 PM

have you not tried it yet?

A_Skywalker
09-20-2008, 09:43 PM
to all my fellow gamblers from Italy

In applicazione del decreto dell'Amministrazione autonoma dei monopoli di Stato (AAMS) del 2 gennaio 2007, disciplinante la rimozione dei casi di offerta in assenza di autorizzazione, attraverso rete telematica, di giochi, lotterie, scommesse o concorsi pronostici con vincite in denaro, con il quale è stata data attuazione all'art. 1, comma 50, della Legge 27 dicembre 2006, n° 296, il sito richiesto non è raggiungibile poiché sprovvisto delle autorizzazioni necessarie per operare la raccolta di giochi in Italia.

I dont understand, is it illegal ?
I know its the same in USA but there are still people playing.

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 09:52 PM
have you not tried it yet?

the last time i was here it was not a problem to do it, but for some reason i cant get on the sites now, seems like the government is not allowing tto access the gambling sites any more...

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
the last time i was here it was not a problem to do it, but for some reason i cant get on the sites now, seems like the government is not allowing tto access the gambling sites any more...

typical football ruined it all. shit sport.

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
I dont understand, is it illegal ?
I know its the same in USA but there are still people playing.

something like that, it wont let me get on the sportbetting pages, i wanna know if there is a way around it

all the pretty good sites betfair, pinnacle or centrebet not accessible

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 09:56 PM
typical football ruined it all. shit sport.

sport is a mess right now down here

2 basketball teams got relegated into the 2nd league because of illegal and false tax reports or whatever, crazy

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 09:57 PM
are you sure you are living in the right country, mate? i mean you are sitting somewhere in a small village in italy. i'm not sure if you made the right decision. you won't have it as good as you had before.

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 09:59 PM
sport is a mess right now down here

2 basketball teams got relegated into the 2nd league because of illegal and false tax reports or whatever, crazy

and 7 people killed by the mafia 2 days ago. i don't want to be in your skin right now to be honest.

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 10:03 PM
are you sure you are living in the right country, mate? i mean you are sitting somewhere in a small village in italy. i'm not sure if you made the right decision. you won't have it as good as you had before.

haha i didnt come down here to gamble bro, its about playing ball, never was and never will be a full time gambler..

Berlin is great and my home but the i love the small towns in Italy and the mentality of the people, especially where i am at

would be still nice to place some wagers though

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 10:05 PM
and 7 people killed by the mafia 2 days ago. i don't want to be in your skin right now to be honest.

i dont think that i have to worry about that :lol:

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 10:07 PM
haha i didnt come down here to gamble bro, its about playing ball, never was and never will be a full time gambler..

Berlin is great and my home but the i love the small towns in Italy and the mentality of the people, especially where i am at

would be still nice to place some wagers though

ok, which San Giorgio are you at? there are several according to wikipedia.

SwiSha
09-20-2008, 10:09 PM
in the region Marche, its near to Civitanova

Bilbo
09-20-2008, 10:14 PM
yeah, i've found it on google earth. a really small town.

i'm not to familiar with the east coast of italy

ryan23
09-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Bilbo what you on about m8 it sounds great where Swish is, plus its not all about gambling, sure i'm sure Swish would like to do the odd bet but theres much more to life m8

I cant believe the government would do that, wheres the Italians on this site to help??????

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Bilbo what you on about m8 it sounds great where Swish is, plus its not all about gambling, sure i'm sure Swish would like to do the odd bet but theres much more to life m8

you guys got me completely wrong it looks like. i was talking about life in general. i never said it's all about gambling but i couldn't live in small towns where the next big city is like 200 km away. most of italy surely is great but imo the east coast looks the worst. not much going on there. italians prefered to build the big cities on the west coast and there's also more interesting geology activities.

i will be in italy two times next year for scientific resources and both times it's on the west coast. hardly surprising if you understand geology.

Iván
09-21-2008, 11:17 AM
I would love to live in a small village with my girl in the lovely italy someday

sounds like paradise.

beautiful place italy

ryan23
09-21-2008, 11:18 AM
you guys got me completely wrong it looks like. i was talking about life in general. i never said it's all about gambling but i couldn't live in small towns where the next big city is like 200 km away. most of italy surely is great but imo the east coast looks the worst. not much going on there. italians prefered to build the big cities on the west coast and there's also more interesting geology activities.

i will be in italy two times next year for scientific resources and both times it's on the west coast. hardly surprising if you understand geology.

Fair enough m8 i see where your coming from now :yeah:

ryan23
09-21-2008, 11:19 AM
I would love to live in a small village with my girl in the lovely italy someday

sounds like paradise.

beautiful place italy

Me and my partner have thought about it but with my daughter so young it could be a bad move-maybe when she is older

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:26 AM
if you don't have a proper job you'll be bored as hell in these types of areas especially when you are young. i know this from my own experiences. maybe now you understand where i'm coming from.

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:28 AM

sounds like paradise.

beautiful place italy

too much north for a paradies. you might try maledives or other countries around the equator. but for you brits 10 degrees in winter might be a good place though :yeah:

bad gambler
09-21-2008, 11:29 AM
I plan to retire in Tuscany

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:32 AM
I plan to retire in Tuscany

as an aussie? :haha:

as if you don't have better places :o

bad gambler
09-21-2008, 11:35 AM
as an aussie? :haha:

as if you don't have better places :o

Live there 3 months of the year in my Villa. :cool:

bad gambler
09-21-2008, 11:36 AM
A Villa I don't have yet though...still working on that :D

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Live there 3 months of the year in my Villa. :cool:

must be because of the food. aussies have terrible food but that's about the only negative thing.

bad gambler
09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
must be because of the food. aussies have terrible food but that's about the only negative thing.

What? You are not a fan of Kangaroo meat?

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
A Villa I don't have yet though...still working on that :D

hard to earn the cash for it when you can't gamble in italy. luckily you'll make that money in your home country.

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 11:40 AM
What? You are not a fan of Kangaroo meat?

i've once seen aussie breakfast on TV. it's as worse as british and american breakfast. full of fat. no thanks, bro.

bad gambler
09-21-2008, 11:43 AM
:lol:

its.like.that
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM
something like that, it wont let me get on the sportbetting pages, i wanna know if there is a way around it

all the pretty good sites betfair, pinnacle or centrebet not accessible

Look into secure SSH tunnels and SOCKS procksies

http://www.guardster.com/

its.like.that
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM

I don't know why people think Australia is so good :shrug:.

Bilbo
09-21-2008, 06:05 PM
I don't know why people think Australia is so good :shrug:.

better weather, living standards and landscapes than italy :shrug:

its.like.that
09-22-2008, 02:06 AM
better weather, living standards and landscapes than italy :shrug:

weather is average, living standards are average, and the nice landscapes are mostly enjoyed by the rich.

awful society in general.

Bilbo
09-22-2008, 11:13 AM
weather is average, living standards are average, and the nice landscapes are mostly enjoyed by the rich.

awful society in general.

are you living in tasmania, bro?

its.like.that
09-22-2008, 01:52 PM
are you living in tasmania, bro?

No, I live in the wealthiest and most educated city in the country.

It's okay here, but nothing great.

SwiSha
09-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Look into secure SSH tunnels and SOCKS procksies

http://www.guardster.com/

good stuff buddy

thanks a lot

Bilbo
09-22-2008, 09:03 PM
good stuff buddy

thanks a lot

works now?

bad gambler
09-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Ontario Gambler is the only regular poster here I believe that is from Italy. Might be worth asking him.

SwiSha
09-22-2008, 11:13 PM
works now?

yes it does

SwiSha
09-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Ontario Gambler is the only regular poster here I believe that is from Italy. Might be worth asking him.

works fine with guardster now

Bilbo
09-23-2008, 11:13 AM
what more is censored in the internet? maybe gambling sites aren't the only ones.

SwiSha
09-24-2008, 01:15 AM
i dont know i didnt have the time to check yet

pretty busy with settling in and all

bad gambler
09-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Can you speak any Italian?

Gamblore
09-24-2008, 04:08 AM
Which is more difficult Italian or Spanish. I believe Spanish will get you further. Its a useful language to learn. Easiest language to learn is Indonesian. There ya go.

its.like.that
09-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Which is more difficult Italian or Spanish. I believe Spanish will get you further.

They're quite similar in terms of learning difficulty, both latin based languages.

In Italy, italian will get you further.

In Spanish speaking countries, spanish will get you further.

:wavey:

Gamblore
09-24-2008, 08:50 AM
They're quite similar in terms of learning difficulty, both latin based languages.

In Italy, italian will get you further.

In Spanish speaking countries, spanish will get you further.

:wavey:

Precisely why i said Spanish, forget Italian.

More countries speak Spanish than Italian, eg: Mexico, Argentina, Spain obviously:lol:

But learning Spanish will give you a better understanding of Italian.

Spanish will get you further;)

bad gambler
09-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Can't really flirt with any hot Italian birds in Spanish though.........

SwiSha
09-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Can you speak any Italian?

yeah a little, but these people are talking so fast that it is hard to learn

most of the time i am talking with my hands and spitting out a word or two

SwiSha
09-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Which is more difficult Italian or Spanish. I believe Spanish will get you further. Its a useful language to learn. Easiest language to learn is Indonesian. There ya go.

Spanish will get you way further, you can survive with Spanish almost everywhere, you wont need in English in the states :lol:

SwiSha
09-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Can't really flirt with any hot Italian birds in Spanish though.........

only thing they care about > tell em you are a baller :p

Bilbo
09-25-2008, 07:41 AM
btw where is deivid these days? his gambling season is like a swiss cheese.

Bolelli Ultra
11-13-2008, 10:29 AM
What bookmaker was this with?

its.like.that
11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
LOL Bolelli.