Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

yeh yeh
09-11-2008, 03:20 PM
I have never been to a tennis match before so i thought holiday from work left, bring my little bro who likes tennis.

Booked tickets for day session wed and thursday so im hoping i catch murray nadal fed etc.....

can anyone whose been before let me know what to avoid or look out for

thanks much appreciated

leng jai
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM
If you're going to see a Nadull match, make sure you bring a blanket and a pillow.

shawshank
09-11-2008, 03:26 PM
In Madrid the best what you can see is Nadal's match. If I were you I would hope Roger won't play in day session. Who want's to see Roger anyway?

Bazooka
09-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I watched Roger past year, and really the crowd was supporting him against Feliciano. LOL.

Just relax and enjoy. Arrive early and have a walk by the lake, traffic is a bitch in that area. I am at 5 minutes from there now.

avocadoe
09-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Have a great time, you can't miss!

Julio
09-11-2008, 04:12 PM
I have never been to a tennis match before so i thought holiday from work left, bring my little bro who likes tennis.

Booked tickets for day session wed and thursday so im hoping i catch murray nadal fed etc.....

can anyone whose been before let me know what to avoid or look out for

thanks much appreciated

Madrid Masters must be the worst of all. If you visit Madrid, better go to Casa Campo by night... :lol: :p

yeh yeh
09-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Madrid Masters must be the worst of all. If you visit Madrid, better go to Casa Campo by night... :lol: :p

what do you mean by that anyway? its gotta be better than paris as all top seeds wil defo be in madrid

Langers
09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
In Madrid the best what you can see is Nadal's match. If I were you I would hope Roger won't play in day session. Who want's to see Roger anyway?
Best post I've read all day.

Langers
09-11-2008, 04:50 PM
I watched Roger past year, and really the crowd was supporting him against Feliciano. LOL.

Just relax and enjoy. Arrive early and have a walk by the lake, traffic is a bitch in that area. I am at 5 minutes from there now.
That would be right, is there a tournament in the world where the crowd doesn't support Federer? :rolleyes:

Would they even go for Nadal if he played him? :o

alfonsojose
09-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Scream loud (spanish) "El rey Juan Carlos se tira a Nadal" :D

MrExcel
10-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Does anyone have any information as to when the tickets for the 2009 event will go on sale?

If anyone knows, or when you do hear, could you please let me know?

Many thanks :)