Why Did Sampras And Agassi Skip The Champions?ceremony [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why Did Sampras And Agassi Skip The Champions?ceremony

mariyella80
09-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Does anyone have any feedback on this, I met Andre's conditioning coach at the open and he mentioned that agassi would be there this week, well the tournament would've been over today if it wasn't for the rain so....do they think there too good to attend? Sampras doesn't seem to involve himself in tennis at all what's up with that?

tennisfan28
09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
andre's conditioning coach? who? Gil Reyes?? what was he doing at the open? did he come as a spectator or he is training someone else?

tennis2tennis
09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
can't speak 4 andre but pete was at a plate smashing greek thingy dance whatcheyamightcallit competition!

http://www.weddinglife.co.uk/images/pics/plates.jpg

bad photo cut of his dead...:devil:

mariyella80
09-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah Gil Reyes, he is working with a player I forget who, cause I didnt know the player to begin with....

MusicMyst
09-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I thought that Andre and Steffi declined because their kids were starting school the day of the event or the next day?

oliviasmith
09-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah Gil Reyes, he is working with a player I forget who, cause I didnt know the player to begin with....

Asia Muhammed (sp).

it wouldhave been nice to see Agassi and Graf and especially edberg. why did connors skip the ceremony but he's been at almost every match?