USO Finals Setup? Cast your vote [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

USO Finals Setup? Cast your vote

Farenhajt
09-05-2008, 04:53 AM
With two very exciting matches in the offing, it seems that anything can happen. What's your prediction?

crude oil
09-05-2008, 04:54 AM
who cares...we are assured of an interesting final no matter the combinations.

Mimi
09-05-2008, 09:15 AM
wow, Farenhajt, long time no see :wavey:

i guess it would be Murray vs roger :wavey:
With two very exciting matches in the offing, it seems that anything can happen. What's your prediction?

BlueSwan
09-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Hoping for Federer - Murray. Believe it will infact be Djokovic - Nadal with Nadal as the winner.

stebs
09-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Nadal - Djokovic.

eric.cantona
09-05-2008, 10:37 AM
it's gonna be Nadal - Đoković
but, as i already said, if Nole reaches semis he will win the tournament
he reached and there are only two more thing to do - get to the final and win it

Vamos Rafa 01
09-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Murray-Djokovic(Yes, both Federer and Nadal will lose a best of 5 match in a slam semi :devil:).

Bilbo
09-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Nadal - Djokovic

Bernard Black
09-05-2008, 11:14 AM
I hope to see Murray vs Federer final from a personal point of view.

Nadal vs Djokovic would be an interesting watch as they always have close matches, and it would be easier on the nerves as I wouldn't care so much who wins, though I'd slightly favour Nadal.

ExcaliburII
09-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Nadal vs Djokovic

Tabledott
09-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Rafzilla vs Djoker.

chris whiteside
09-05-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm afraid it will be another Nadal-Federer final.

Even Roger's most ardent fans must admit that everything is not well in the camp and he's had a few scares on the way to the semi but Djokovich hasn't been playing that well lately either. I just have a hunch Federer will find a way past to the final.

If AndyM isn't in his very best form then I fear a whitewash. At his best he does have the potential to cause an upset. However the scheduling has been kind to Nadal and with two complete days rest since their quarters he will come out raring to go and may very well be out of sight before Andy realises what has hit him. As didn't happen at Wimby Andy needs a high first serve percentage.

I live in hope but realistically see only a Nadal win.

SheepleBuster
09-05-2008, 12:30 PM
All I am hoping is that Federer doesn't reach the final and that's because I love him dearly. This guy has no chance of winning this tournament against either Murray or Nadal and it would pain me to see him get to the final and lose and these announcers talking about passing of the torch and stuff like that. If he loses in the semis, he'll be fine. He'll be No. 3 but it's OK.

bokehlicious
09-05-2008, 12:42 PM
All I am hoping is that Federer doesn't reach the final and that's because I love him dearly. This guy has no chance of winning this tournament against either Murray or Nadal and it would pain me to see him get to the final and lose and these announcers talking about passing of the torch and stuff like that. If he loses in the semis, he'll be fine. He'll be No. 3 but it's OK.

:spit: good one :yeah: :haha: :haha:

Venle
09-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Nadal - Federer.
Second option: Nadal - Djokovic

SheepleBuster
09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Nadal - Federer.
Second option: Nadal - Djokovic

Speaking of Gasquet, I wonder where he stands now with all these guys coming up. I think Gasquet will retire sooner than we all think. He just doesn't get it man. He is not tough enough for this business. I mean Gasquet would've cried if he was put in Novak's position.

spriwi
09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
nadal - fed

vucina
09-05-2008, 02:20 PM
It's not really important. Whoever gets there, Nadal wins. Novak can't outlast Rafa in best of 5, and Ego king will get mauled again. Murray ofc doesn't have a chance.

Johnny Groove
09-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Fed-Nadal :yeah:

platinum
09-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey, look, Farenhajt is back.

You have been gone since the Queen's final and Wimbledon days, man.... ;)

oliviasmith
09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
while i'm hoping and praying it will be another federer-nadal final- with federer winning and shutting all the naysayers up- i think it's going to be djokovic-nadal.

NYCtennisfan
09-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Looks like the OP has managed to make it back to the board after Wimbledon just in time for a SF. :yeah:

Albop
09-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Only aloimeh is missing :inlove:

Sunset of Age
09-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Nadal - Djokovic.

But if it were up to me, a Nadal - Fed final, of course. Whatever the outcome. I just wanna see those lovely hugs and mutual belly/chest rubs again! :drool: :D

HeretiC
09-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Nadal - Djokovic.

But if it were up to me, a Nadal - Fed final, of course. Whatever the outcome. I just wanna see those lovely hugs and mutual belly/chest rubs again! :drool: :D

:haha: Oh, Karin, you really have a thing for a homoerotic relationship between them. Had a lot of dreams about it? ;)

Sunset of Age
09-06-2008, 02:16 AM
:haha: Oh, Karin, you really have a thing for a homoerotic relationship between them. Had a lot of dreams about it? ;)

Yes I did... do. :tape: A Woman's Wet Dream, in fact. Two gorgeous gentlemen together... aaaaahhhh.... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hee! You got me, there! :D :D :D

Nah, I just happen to adore the lovely, genuine sportsmanship among the two of them. I know, it's just me.
Hit me with it! :D :angel: