USO 08 R3: [3] Novak Djokovic takes down [30] Marin Cilic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-4 7-6(0) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

USO 08 R3: [3] Novak Djokovic takes down [30] Marin Cilic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-4 7-6(0)

MIMIC
09-01-2008, 05:48 AM
1st set: Brilliant. :worship: :eek: Djokovic served near 90% and was never broken. Cilic never gave Djokovic a look and he, too, remained unbroken. But all good things must come to an end...

2nd set: Awful :confused: :o :rolleyes: See-saw match. Breaking each other, momentum shifts back and forth, too many double faults, unable to serve for the set, etc.

3rd set: A more stable Djokovic.

4th set: Djokovic had TWO match points and blew both opportunites. Great hustle from Cilic forced a tiebreak. SIX MATCH POINTS were on his serve :lol:

EnriqueIG8
09-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Impressive stuff from Cilic, too bad he got broken too many times.
Djokovic wasn't impressive here and he needs to raise his game if he will stand a chance against Federer or even Roddick.
Djokovic clipped 34 winners to 47 UE's is not good :rolleyes:
Cilic blasted 19 aces but he also commited 12 double faults.

finishingmove
09-01-2008, 05:49 AM
one hell of a match

clutch cilic in the first.

match was open until 3-0 in the last tb

elessar
Horribly boring match, awful stuff at times.

Yappa
Nole's first serve wasn't really that impressive tonight. At least from what I saw.

SheepleBuster
09-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Wow. I hope Nole can beat the three other mugs enroute to final. He made it tough on himself man!

Running:Free
This match turned real ugly at one point.

Novak :hug: Fought it out. Now go back, and find a strategy to play Tommy.

Marin :hug: :yeah:

schorsch
That's what HC is all about :drool:

Well done Nole even though he could have played better and well done Marin ;)

Action Jackson
09-01-2008, 05:51 AM
It doesn't matter how it gets done, as long as you win.

There are no extra points for aesthetics.

Sunset of Age
09-01-2008, 05:51 AM
Boring match, well start Cilic, congrats Djoko. That's about all.

EDIT: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

arm
09-01-2008, 05:52 AM
I can NOT believe I stayed up until 6am to watch this. :rolleyes:

*Logs out and falls asleep*

SheepleBuster
09-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Boring match, well start Cilic, congrats Djoko. That's about all.

Tell me about it. I think this match will go head to head with Murray-Wawa match for the most boring match of this year. Wow! I wonder how Nadal would've handled Cilic. I certainly can't see Cilic frustrating Nadal like he did Nole.

*Ljubica*
09-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Nole :hug: Thanks to you I now have to go straight to work having had no sleep :rolleyes:

Credit to Marin - he fought hard :worship:

l_mac
09-01-2008, 05:54 AM
That's what HC is all about
Couldn't agree more.

Dreadful unforced errors and mindless ball bashing. :worship:

EIther player could have won this in straights.

Shame there couldn't be two losers.

Branimir
What a boring game. What a bad game for Novak. At the times he just pushed the ball back, and other times he was playing with no idea. No net game, no imagination in Nole's game tonight. Very shitty game. Marin played well.

Playing like this Nole will not, and does not deserve to win US Open.

Herdwick
Life is very hard these days as a Nole fan. Not his finest hour - he's lost his balls to be blunt - but kudos to Marin.

l_mac
09-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Thanks to the mods for locking RFK's thread.

daddy
09-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Congrats to Nole, he used his experience to win the match. Cilic has nothing to be ashamed of, he gave his best.

l_mac
09-01-2008, 05:56 AM
No net game, no imagination in Nole's game tonight. Very shitty game.
Same as always, but more UEs :shrug:

Nole won't play like this in the later rounds, unless he has totally lost his confidence.

finishingmove
09-01-2008, 05:57 AM
expect a big grindfest against robredo

sheeter
Cilic is the most graceful reaaaally tall person I have seen. I love how fluid his strokes are, especially his backhand.

daddy
What a boring game. What a bad game for Novak. At the times he just pushed the ball back, and other times he was playing with no idea. No net game, no imagination in Nole's game tonight. Very shitty game. Marin played well.

Branimir,

Thats very pathetic comment. Playing tennis is not like driving taxi, you can only play as good as your opponent lets you.

tripb19
09-01-2008, 05:59 AM
I thought the first set was pretty entertaining.

finishingmove
09-01-2008, 06:00 AM
im actually surprised how good cilic was on the defence.

i didnt notice him defending so well before. he does it pretty well for such a tall guy

HoistDaColors
battle of the balkans. that was just awesome. the UEs were more than winners but most of them came from the end of those long long long rallies. The exchanges were just...i am speechless.

Marin, you should just be nicknamed the great wall. novak probably had to hit like 5 supposedly winning shots in order to finish every rally. seriously, marin just got everything back and he moved like he was 5ft10 rather than 6ft6. maybe he could mix things up a bit but hey he's still developing. can't ask for perfection yet. that was a great display of his powerful groundstrokes, serves, and willingness to fight. marin shouldn't be too disappointed.

novak didn't play his best but got the job done. I am still annoyed with his ball bouncing and mama djokovic asking god for help. :o but what he said about complementing Johnny Mac more than his wife was so funny though. :lol:

schorsch
Blah, some stupid posts here. It might not have been varied. But the level of hitting was outstanding for the vast majority of match. The second set sucked a bit, but some rallies were out of this world.

The Freak
09-01-2008, 06:02 AM
Hell of a match, Cilic was very impressive.

~Maya~
09-01-2008, 06:02 AM
I am very happy that Nole didn't lose in the 3rd round. I think he underestimated Cilic.
Credits to Cilic for hanging in there. With more experience he is going to achieve some great results.

schorsch
09-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Well, I dont know about underestimated, but Nole has picked up a bad habbit lately... He cant get over missed opportunities and bad shots. Which is dumb for a player of his caliber.

Blue Heart24
09-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Marin :worship:

Great match and great fighting.

selyoink
09-01-2008, 06:05 AM
First set was very good. The rest not so much.

Some really appalling stuff from Djokovic today. Probably good enough to get past Robredo and Roddick but not good enough to win the title.

Cilic showed some real grit and heart today. Made some incredible gets. First serve percentage was his downfall.

Spes
09-01-2008, 06:05 AM
I was very impressed by both players tonight, some of the rallies were just out of this world. :bowdown:

Robredo should be a given, then the real tournament starts.

Blue Heart24
09-01-2008, 06:06 AM
battle of the balkans. that was just awesome. the UEs were more than winners but most of them came from the end of those long long long rallies. The exchanges were just...i am speechless.
Marin, you should just be nicknamed the great wall. novak probably had to hit like 5 supposedly winning shots in order to finish every rally. seriously, marin just got everything back and he moved like he was 5ft10 rather than 6ft6. maybe he could mix things up a bit but hey he's still developing. can't ask for perfection yet. that was a great display of his powerful groundstrokes, serves, and willingness to fight. marin shouldn't be too disappointed.

novak didn't play his best but got the job done. I am still annoyed with his ball bouncing and mama djokovic asking god for help. :o but what he said about complementing Johnny Mac more than his wife was so funny though. :lol:

Blah, some stupid posts here. It might not have been varied. But the level of hitting was outstanding for the vast majority of match. The second set sucked a bit, but some rallies were out of this world.

Hell of a match, Cilic was very impressive.

agreed :yeah:

MaryX
09-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Life is very hard these days as a Nole fan. Not his finest hour - he's lost his balls to be blunt - but kudos to Marin.

Why not to Nole,too?In the end, he won:confused:

For now, I'm satisfied he solved this match and tough opponent.Let's count one by one and not thinking about the title.He will play better against Roger or Rafa, if he manages to get that far.If not, it's ok, it's not hard for me to be his fan.

Cilic fought until the end :eek: He could have bright future.

RIboy
09-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Marin sold skin very expensive, gave all what he had on court and left with ovations:worship: ....just keep momentum from past 2 weeks and TOP 10 isn't far

Congrats to Nole

P.S. match of the tournament :)

moon language
09-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Marin sold skin very expensive

Wut?

:scratch:

Herdwick

For now, I'm satisfied he solved this match and tough opponent.Let's count one by one and not thinking about the title.He will play better against Roger or Rafa, if he manages to get that far.If not, it's ok, it's not hard for me to be his fan.

Kudos to Nole goes without saying :inlove:!

Of course I'm happy with the win but he doesn't half make life difficult for himself right now.

aeronatasha
I don't ever wanna see Novak play this way again.. Gave me such a headache. To see him lose 2 MPs and get broken in the stupidest way..

Marin, you've got a heart of a lion!:) Really scared me there.

Branimir
09-01-2008, 06:16 AM
What do you guys mean some rallies were out of this World? There were some rallies where Cilic and especially Nole went for winners in 3-4 consecutive shots, but half of those rallies ended with unforced error.

Nole used to be almost unbeatable in tie breaks before Wimbledon this year, and from Wimbledon this year he lost far more than he won. I am upset as Nole fan.

Nole served for the match, and for the second set, both times he got broken. That's mug display right there. That's the shit that always gets him defeated by Rafa, and if he gets to the opponent that has experience (Read: Murray and Safin), he will loss every time with performance like this.

I am upset that Djokovic doesn't play like he can play. Everybody knows how good Nole can play on Hard Courts. Most of the time is very, very entertaining, but from Wimbledon this year he played bad. Had good matches, but overall very bad.

~Maya~
09-01-2008, 06:16 AM
I don't ever wanna see Novak play this way again.. Gave me such a headache. To see him lose 2 MPs and get broken in the stupidest way..

Marin, you've got a heart of a lion!:) Really scared me there.

He gave me chest pains

and Marin, i would love to see him win but not against Novak. He should have promising future. He should take positive from this

Venle
09-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Would've liked to see this match.

Unhappy that Marin lost, congrats to Djoko anyway :)

sawan66278
09-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I thought the match was actually played at a fairly high level. The pace on the balls was unreal...and Novak had to hit five or six shots to win where normally two or three were sufficient. Marin has a VERY bright future...top ten for sure (if healthy)...and this is THE theme of this year's Open: the emergence of the youngsters.

McEnroe said it best: Novak and his family, at the start of the season, stuck their chests out..."saying" that Novak was taller, faster, and hit with more power...and was ready to dominate...THEN, along comes a Gulbis, a REAL Juan Martin Del Potro, a Cilic, etc...and it looks like NO ONE will be dominating.

I'm telling you now: as a Rafa fan, I'm happy Rafa's won what he has, and has finally reached the top spot. Because with this upcoming "class", you are potentially looking at a near future top-10 that could (and again, this is based only on potential) be the finest since the mid-eighties. Novak is no longer the hardest hitter...and he will have to adjust his game if he hopes to even stay in the top three long term.

Halba
09-01-2008, 09:48 AM
novak plays too tentative at times. his 2nd serve is shocking. gets broken too much. but when he ups his game and beefs his serve he is a demon. which novak will show up? If the latter novak shows up he will beatdown federer.

Halba
09-01-2008, 09:50 AM
you don't need to be the hardest hitter to win matches..keep UFE's down...gulbis is a clown, novak had like 15 ufe's in last match

Jaap
09-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Never in doubt.

oranges
09-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Never in doubt.

:haha: :worship: It seems you won't be able to pull that one so safely for this mathcup much longer. :p

Great effort Marin. Too exhausted to comment anything else both because of sleep deprivation and that roller coaster ride from 2nd set onwards.

scoobs
09-01-2008, 10:04 AM
There were several exceptional points where they both duelled with lightening fast groundies until one or the other found a winner or got to the net and smacked a volley away.

All of which went some way to disguising the fact that most of the match was an UE and chokefest. For every one of those great points there were tons more that ended in a wild shot out or tame shot into the net.

Not to mention the fact that every time Cilic broke back from behind, he was broken again immediatley, barring the fourth set (and given his tiebreak he might as well have been).

Novak...well he's battling through but I can't say as I'm impressed with his game thus far in the tournament, making a bit of a meal of everything, seems very emotionally up and down on the court. Still, he's still in it and that's what matters, better days may come.

Credit to Cilic for battling as long and hard as he did - he always looked like losing in 4 when he lost traction in the second set, but he never seemed to give up the fight until the tiebreak got totally away from him.

Crowd seemed to enjoy it, anyway.

cc2monac
09-01-2008, 10:06 AM
great match for marin, he imporved so much this year, so bad he met nole so early, he can still be proud of him
congrats nole too

Scotso
09-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Pretty entertaining match. Too bad for Marin, but :yeah: for Nole.

ivamus
09-01-2008, 10:58 AM
That was ugly! Novak getting broken back every time he broke? He looked like he was trying to lose,but Marin wouldnt let him. I mean that game at 2:0 in 3rd...he had 3 bp's just to lose 9 pts in a row

fast_clay
09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
marin is croation production line... and, **** he played off his nut last night... :eek:

cobalt60
09-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Totally enjoyed this match. Like both of them so shame one player had to lose though;) :hatoff:

Deivid23
09-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I can´t believe people in here say this match was boring, definetely MTF is a different world :haha:

Well done to both players, very entertaining stuff indeed and that was a great match, Djokovic hung it tough and finally overcome a player who showed he will belong some day soon to the very best, Mr Marin Cilic :yeah:

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I think match was really good... Not great but good...
Cilic needs more big matches like this one. He made some really stupid UE at some points of the match due to his luck of experience... Definitely he has improved his game and his shots are much much stronger comparing his game from the beginning of the season and physically he has improved as well.
Also, I think Cilic is very underestimated player on this forum...but..thats the way it is...
Cilic is IMO VERY, VERY talented... much better player from Gulbis for example who is in my opinion at this point of his career overrated...

Congrat. to Djokovic...

vidanhv
09-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh, so Nole won? I was bored to death and went to sleep. Hope the final will be more interesting.

Vida
09-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Watched only first set, than inexplicably fell asleep... I reckon it must have been a very good match.

Nole :yeah:

Marin, dude, relax. You've done well. This time next year, you and that other midget from Argentina will squash these monkeys that are goofing around now...

Running:Free
09-01-2008, 01:34 PM

Cilic fought until the end :eek: He could have bright future.

Exactly :yeah:

I'm just hoping that he has a plan against Tommy :shrug: Because against Marin, it sometimes seemed like he was hitting the ball to the middle of the court and trying to outhit. Something else that didn't work was waiting for Marin to fold. He cannot rely on his opponents to self-destruct. If he doesn't watch this with Robredo, I see a grindfest coming for him, like someone's already said.

RNP2008
09-01-2008, 01:41 PM
loved it when cilic saved the two match points in the last set...especially the reaction of noles mum :haha:

finishingmove
09-01-2008, 01:48 PM
djokovic's parents will peak for the final

Venle
09-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Just saw the match, btw.

Very exciting :yeah:

Deathless Mortal
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
I watched only the 4th set and it wasn't so bad IMO :shrug:
It was great when Marin broke saving 2 match points but too bad he couldn't handle the tie break.
Anyway, Marin lost 4 and 3 in Dubai earlier this year so he's obviously improving. Soon in top20 and later who knows :angel:

:haha: at Nole's parents. But why were they showed after every point near the end of the match? :confused:

wilmar
09-01-2008, 02:23 PM
:haha: at Nole's parents. But why were they showed after every point near the end of the match? :confused:

doncha know? it's to showcase the impeccable fashion style of Supermodel Djiana...simply luuuuuurve her lime green blouse...the in-colour for this summer. Perfectly matching to the sour expression on her face too!

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I watched only the 4th set and it wasn't so bad IMO :shrug:
It was great when Marin broke saving 2 match points but too bad he couldn't handle the tie break.
Anyway, Marin lost 4 and 3 in Dubai earlier this year so he's obviously improving. Soon in top20 and later who knows :angel:

Why confused? The tournament is placed in America... You know how Americans love to dramatized with everything... starting from Oprah Show, reality shows, reaction of the crowd on sport events...etc etc etc... Drama, Drama, Drama....:cool:

Deathless Mortal
09-01-2008, 02:47 PM
doncha know? it's to showcase the impeccable fashion style of Supermodel Djiana...simply luuuuuurve her lime green blouse...the in-colour for this summer. Perfectly matching to the sour expression on her face too!

:haha:

Why confused? The tournament is placed in America... You know how Americans love to dramatized with everything... starting from Oprah Show, reality shows, reaction of the crowd on sport events...etc etc etc... Drama, Drama, Drama....:cool:

I think the Djokovic family is getting to much attention. They should be ignored.

finishingmove
09-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I think the Djokovic family is getting to much attention. They should be ignored.

wasted talent in that case ;)

vucina
09-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Dijana is hot.

Jaap
09-01-2008, 03:29 PM
So is Cilic now the Yugoslav No.2?

Yugoslavia could have a hell of a Davis Cup team if both Ancic and Tipsarevic get fit.

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Dijana is hot.

:eek:Ok...How old are you?:cool:

~Maya~
09-01-2008, 03:31 PM
It is amazing how some people find a way to bash Novak's parents no matter what

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 03:33 PM

Yugoslavia could have a hell of a Davis Cup team if both Ancic and Tipsarevic get fit.

:haha:...it seems that you are one of those Yugonostalgic person:D

No...Karlovic will stay "Yugoslav No.2":devil:

vucina
09-01-2008, 03:33 PM
:eek:Ok...How old are you?:cool:

Od stare koke...

Corey Feldman
09-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Cilic, Gulbis, Troicki - all pea's from the same mug pod.

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Od stare koke...

O.k., ;)

Deathless Mortal
09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Cilic, Gulbis, Troicki - all pea's from the same mug pod.

Marin is obviously the best of the 3.

Jaap
09-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I know he will be reading this so:

Dedicated to Kitinov Rules :D

MagicMilan
09-01-2008, 03:46 PM
I know he will be reading this so:

Dedicated to Kitinov Rules :D
I miss him :sad: :devil:

vucina
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
I miss him :sad: :devil:

He'll resurrect as Cilicrules or something like that.

Chiseller
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Od stare koke...

:tape:

Corey Feldman
09-01-2008, 04:49 PM
what does Od stare koke mean?

Vida
09-01-2008, 05:05 PM
:lol:

vucina
09-01-2008, 05:06 PM
what does Od stare koke mean?

An old hen makes ...

Vida
09-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Yes, she is a candy...

groundstroke
09-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Awful from Djokovic, if he plays like this he won't beat Federer in the Semi's..

PiggyGotRoasted
09-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Djokovic better watch out for davydenko

Jadranka
09-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Cilic :hug:

*Viva Chile*
09-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Horrible match from Djokovic, in some points he turned into an average pusher ala Simon :zzz: but at least he won (in a very ugly way ala Gilbert :yawn: )

Credit for Cilic for giving more emotion and good groundstrokes to the match :yeah:

«Ivan»
09-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Horribly boring match, awful stuff at times.

you love nightly wasting time?bitter 'n' boring boy by nature? by the way your avatar is disgrace.

I can´t believe people in here say this match was boring, definetely MTF is a different world :haha:

of course.it'd be funny if it is not silly.

What do you guys mean some rallies were out of this World?

branimir,i fell your pain."knowledge" as in trivia grey's anathomy.

Branimir,

Thats very pathetic comment. Playing tennis is not like driving taxi, you can only play as good as your opponent lets you.

you are my new idol.

I was very impressed by both players tonight, some of the rallies were just out of this world. :bowdown:

:worship:

I think he underestimated Cilic.

come again?you should apologize for this.

I thought the match was actually played at a fairly high level. The pace on the balls was unreal...and Novak had to hit five or six shots to win where normally two or three were sufficient. Marin has a VERY bright future...top ten for sure (if healthy)...and this is THE theme of this year's Open: the emergence of the youngsters.

McEnroe said it best: Novak and his family, at the start of the season, stuck their chests out..."saying" that Novak was taller, faster, and hit with more power...and was ready to dominate...THEN, along comes a Gulbis, a REAL Juan Martin Del Potro, a Cilic, etc...and it looks like NO ONE will be dominating.

I'm telling you now: as a Rafa fan, I'm happy Rafa's won what he has, and has finally reached the top spot. Because with this upcoming "class", you are potentially looking at a near future top-10 that could (and again, this is based only on potential) be the finest since the mid-eighties. Novak is no longer the hardest hitter...and he will have to adjust his game if he hopes to even stay in the top three long term.

you are lost in your own translation on the road mind>virtual paper?

unlike them tsonga's "very nice" dady cool have a needs.he so cute as i have heard.tam-tam.just to articulate some moves.

i have changed my mind-you are my new idol.

Thanks to the mods for locking RFK's thread.

i have to be very nice(i know ruls in the middle of the night(yes,i have studied them))-mods in gm,exept fergie,don't like nole and they now and then forget "it's a thin aline between(love and hate)like somebody and mod job".pretenders are better but nonetheless.

ChinoRios4Ever
09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
good fight from Cilic :yeah:

tennismaster882001
09-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Excellent match!
Very enjoyable!
I was surprised how much Cilic has improved!
Novak shouldn't have problems with Robredo next!

Steelq
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM

If we are counting both WTA and ATP,former Yugoslavia would be number 1 tennis nation right now.

vucina
09-01-2008, 08:37 PM
If we are counting both WTA and ATP,former Yugoslavia would be number 1 tennis nation right now.

My only regret is that former Yugoslavia didn't play basketball against Americans in 1992 Olympics. We would've beat the Dream team.

MaryX
09-01-2008, 09:22 PM

:o

Interesting how Novak's fans don't have anything against Cilic, but the opposite can't be said.

Karolina_Sprem
09-01-2008, 09:54 PM

Yugoslavi & communism :rocker2:

:ignore:

tnosugar
09-02-2008, 08:40 AM
Wut?

:scratch:

It's an expression that means he fought to the last breath, left his heart on the battleground, etc, etc

and he did too. I hope he can usher a new era of serve and volley play with his build. The baseline exchanges are boring me to death.

tnosugar
09-02-2008, 08:43 AM
:o

Interesting how Novak's fans don't have anything against Cilic, but the opposite can't be said.

I disagree. I think Novak Djokovic is one among few Serbs that Croats respect, even like ;)
We like Severina, hehehe...

Karolina_Sprem
09-02-2008, 09:12 AM
I disagree. I think Novak Djokovic is one among few Serbs that Croats respect, even like ;)
We like Severina, hehehe...

Plz take her if you like that trash...

tnosugar
09-02-2008, 09:15 AM

was joking :)... well at least in my name. The turbo-public does like her, just as yours like Lepa Brena, hehe.

My fav sports figure in Croatia is definitely Slaven Bilic. A rock of a man. Wish we had one here. No more trolling, promise.

Deathless Mortal
09-02-2008, 01:27 PM

:yeah:

Herdwick
09-02-2008, 01:28 PM
My fav sports figure in Croatia is definitely Slaven Bilic. A rock of a man. Wish we had one here. No more trolling, promise.

Bilic - yes a true gem! :worship: Loved and appreciated by the whole of England.

Deathless Mortal
09-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah right, in newspapers they're writing he'll go to West Ham immediately after the game against England. Thankfully he said it's all rubbish and that he's staying in Croatia. He rocks :rocker2:

Lugburz
09-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Bilic - yes a true gem! :worship: Loved and appreciated by the whole of England.

Can't see the reason of it? :rolleyes:

Herdwick
09-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Euro 2008 qualifiers spring to mind?:devil:

Lugburz
09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Euro 2008 qualifiers spring to mind?:devil:

Pfff :ras:

Lugburz
09-02-2008, 02:02 PM

She is something,isn't she? :lol: That turbo folk thing will help her coming to us :lol:

Herdwick
09-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Pfff :ras:

Excuse me - that was Croatia's finest hour! We on the UK Celtic fringes are eternally in your debt - now please do the same for WC qualifiers :devil:. Eduardo should be back by November too.

Lugburz
09-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Excuse me - that was Croatia's finest hour! We on the UK Celtic fringes are eternally in your debt - now please do the same for WC qualifiers :devil:. Eduardo should be back by November too.

UK Celtic fringes ? what's that,I thought you have Serbian flag as your avatar :D

Herdwick
09-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Murrayland of course!

Lee
09-02-2008, 04:19 PM
:topic: :p