Guille chat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guille chat

Guille's Girl
07-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Y'all lucky I'm so nice after all your Carla bashing :o :p ;) Yep, Guille is chatting tonight on AOL Argentina. That's bad news for folks in OTHER countries with MSN :( But I think there is a way to get into the chat. I'm trying to find the link so just bear wit' me y'all. I'll try and have it for ya ASAP.

Guille's Girl
07-20-2004, 07:59 PM
*sighs* Ok I can't figure this out BUT go to the pics thread later on.

mordicus18
07-20-2004, 08:03 PM
have you got AOL GG ? me not. I can't go oooon !!!.... :crying2:

mordicus18
07-20-2004, 08:15 PM
other question GG : where is guille on AOL ? (I know strange question :rolleyes: ) where is he chatting ?

Guille's Girl
07-20-2004, 08:20 PM
I don't know. I have an "insider", I guess you can call it that but, he/she is not giving me enough 411. I'm really sorry y'all! :hysteric: but I made up for it in the pics thread so go see :banana:

tennyfan
07-20-2004, 10:14 PM
I have aol, but I don't speak Spanish. I can try to cut and paste the chat if someone here can translate it. Any Spanish speakers willing to help?

afhater122
07-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey tennyfan......I am from Argentina and I speak Spanish, so if you nobody else can translate the chat, I'd me glad to do it.

tennyfan
07-20-2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks afhater. I think Buenos Aires is an hour ahead of US Eastern Time, so I'll try to check in around 8:30 pm my time. I already found the AOL Argentina site and saw Guille's picture on there announcing the chat. I just hope I don't get lost and miss it! What does this say:

Guillermo Coria
Martes 20 de julio, a las 21:30 hs.

Preparate para chatear con el Mago en AOL... Animate a preguntale todo lo que quieras saber, deseale suerte, dejale tu mensaje de aliendo o siemplemente saludalo.
Mientras tanto, visitá su sitio oficial para conocer sobre su vida, jugar a la trivia, dejar mensajes en el foro y mucho más.

>> Dejá tu pregunta para Coria haciendo click en Participá en el Evento.

I think that's where I click to "participate in the event"? Of course, nothing is there now when I click, but I think this is where I want to be 2 hours from now.

tennyfan
07-20-2004, 10:44 PM
If anyone wants to send in a question in Spanish, put it here and I can send it in for you. But let me know what the question is in English too so I know what I'm asking! I think you can send questions in in advance.

afhater122
07-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Hey tennyfan, if you want you can post what the chat says shile you're chatting, and I can go posting a translation. I don't have AOL, or it's not working, I'm not sure, but I can't get to it.

So if you want me to go translating, I'll be here.

tennyfan
07-21-2004, 12:38 AM
I got booted out just as it was starting, and now I can't find my way back in! Guille's photo is gone from the front page! I'm so mad!

tennyfan
07-21-2004, 12:42 AM
BTW, the moderator in the Guille chat said they would transcribe the chat to English and post it to his official site or that she would email it to me.

Guille's Girl
07-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey look it didn't work!!!!!!!! :banana: HA! It's been rescheduled for this weekend and I'm gonna be home!!!!!!!!!!! YaY.

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-21-2004, 03:50 PM
really???
do you know anymore details GG??

Carito_90
07-21-2004, 03:51 PM
but only people that have AOL can chat to him? :sad:

Guille's Girl
07-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Yeah um, the modeator at the chat said the transrcipt is gonna be posted on his site in SPanish and English. Yes ONLY AOL users can get in soooooooooooooo yeah ya know :sad:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-21-2004, 04:45 PM
i'm an AOL user!!! but i won't be home this weekend! AHHHHH :bigcry: maybe i can somehow get access to AOL....what day is it on?

Guille's Girl
07-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Either saturday or sunday. Just stick around often to be sure.

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-21-2004, 05:06 PM
okieee thanks :)

mordicus18
07-21-2004, 05:25 PM
yesterday or next weekend, it doesn't change anything for me coz I don't have AOL and I don't speak spanish :rolleyes:

fabolous
07-21-2004, 06:45 PM
yesterday or next weekend, it doesn't change anything for me coz I don't have AOL and I don't speak spanish :rolleyes:

yes me too..by the way, can anybody translate the e-mail that guille wrote to me?? i wonder if this was really written by guille himself :confused:

Querido Fabolous:
ˇMuchas gracias por ponerte en contacto conmigo, siempre es un placer recibir los comentarios de mis fans!
No dejes de entrar regularmente a www.gcoria.com para seguir las últimas noticias de mi paso por el circuito, jugar en línea y mirar mis fotos personales...
Mantegamos el contacto.
Un gran abrazo...

Guillermo Coria
El Mago

Carito_90
07-21-2004, 08:25 PM
I know Guille says that HE responds the emails the fans send him but that doesn't sound like him at all... i mean, i'm not sure if he'd say that... anyway, here's the translation:

Dear Fabolous,
Thank you very much for getting in touch with me, it's always a plesaure to recive my fans' emails.
Keep visiting www.gcoria.com to follow the lastest news about my steps on the circuit, play online and look at my personal galery...
Lets keep in touch.
A big hug...

Guillermo Coria
El Mago

-------------------------------------------------------

something like that lol

mordicus18
07-21-2004, 08:42 PM
yep, I don't know how guille writes normaly, but this text looks like more a publicity for his site... :rolleyes:

fabolous
07-21-2004, 08:48 PM
exactly. i mean you could write this as an answer to every e-mail. it is always suitable.

mordicus18
07-21-2004, 09:02 PM
you change only some small words and you can say after that mails you send are all differents :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-21-2004, 09:24 PM
that sucks! i want a real mail!!!!!! :(

mordicus18
07-21-2004, 09:36 PM
yep but imagine you've got around 1 million fans in the world. at the begining, you're nice and you write different mails. but one day, it's too much, so you write small msg and you send it to many people. and guille has to go trainning so he can't spend all his days answering to fans... o poor guille ! you seem come back to school... :haha:

LubiG
07-26-2004, 12:11 PM
AOL? you mean AIM? I've got that... how do you know his add?