USO R1: [3] Djokovic def. Clement 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

USO R1: [3] Djokovic def. Clement 6-3, 6-3, 6-4

MIMIC
08-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Solid performance. He twisted his ankle in the 5th game (IIRC) of the 3rd set and had to take a medical timeout. He seemed to collect himself and prevailed easily.

bokehlicious
08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Novak too good in his backyard :worship:

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Of course, the Crybaby Faker had to fake a injury again. As usual, he took medical timout.
Just after the treatment the Crybaby Faker started to run like a rabbit again.

It is a pitty that Clement is far away from his best form. It was disgrace seeing doubles Wimbledon champion missing such a volley and smash in the last game.

~Maya~
08-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Good from Nole for the first round match :yeah:

kalisita
08-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah, He saw it. I bet he even hopped that injury is serious

Sadly, that's probably true.

MIMIC
08-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Then how you explain running like a rabbit after that.
He is just overreacting as usual. It is nothing wrong with him.

Ever heard of the phrase "walk it off"?

NikolaBGD
08-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Then how you explain running like a rabbit after that.
He is just overreacting as usual. It is nothing wrong with him.

With him...no!

With you....serious brain damage!

It's midnight, did you forgot some pills?!

l_mac
08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Nole didn't look good.

I suppose Federer has looked the best of the top seeds. Maybe Davy.

I expect Nole will improve.

elessar
08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Of course, the Crybaby Faker had to fake a injury again. As usual, he took medical timout.

It is a pitty that Clement is far away from his best form. It was disgrace seeing doubles Wimbledon champion missing such a volley and smash in the last game.
Clement's always played like crap :shrug:

Very passive play at times, quite boring match but its not like Nole needed to play any better.

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Ever heard of the phrase "walk it off"?

Maybe , if I was in your house.
Here, no.

Don't even try.

Sunset of Age
08-27-2008, 10:21 PM
That twisting of his ankle looked pretty serious to me... :shrug: - apparently he was capable to play out the match, but that was more due to Clement's very poor playing than that it says anything about Djoko's ankle.

MagicMilan
08-27-2008, 10:21 PM

Funny that you don't seem to miss a single Novak's match on TV. A bit "strange" for such a hater :)

arm
08-27-2008, 10:23 PM
:rocker: Nole! :hug: Good to know you won and manage to p*ss off Kitinov a bit more! :bounce::hug:

q.j.
08-27-2008, 10:23 PM

I swear, one could set a clock with you when it comes to Djoko threads :lol:

Lee
08-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Novak played good enough to win and his serve finally looks like last year.

Toko
08-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Can you really blame the guy for thinking fakerevic faked another medical time out? he has done it before quite often, hasn't it?

You know, the whole "cried wolf one too many times" story?

arm
08-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Can you really blame the guy for thinking fakerevic faked another medical time out? he has done it before quite often, hasn't it?

:haha::haha: You 2 should get together and start a club. :silly:

EDIT: And go be ridiculous elsewhere.

Lee
08-27-2008, 10:31 PM

Yes, he needed his fake medical time out when he's leading 6-3 6-3 2-1.

vucina
08-27-2008, 10:31 PM

Yes, he faked it, but you or anyone else can't do anything about it. Buahhahaahahahaha.

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
:rocker: Nole! :hug: Good to know you won and manage to p*ss off Kitinov a bit more! :bounce::hug:

Nooooooooooo,

Kitinov is so cool and enjoying at the moment. I'll open a beer in a minute.
It is just funny to see Serbtards attacking me.
It just shows how much they really were afraid that Crybaby Faker could lose this match.
They were shitting in pants when he faked that injury, I am sure.

And to this gio- don't be a disgrace and change the flag . You are not Bosnian.

Toko
08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes, he faked it, but you or anyone else can't do anything about it. Buahhahaahahahaha.

I can make you fanboys angry on an internet board:D

bambelbitz
08-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Never in threat. Clement wasn't near is best today which helps Novak get the easy win!!

~Maya~
08-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Virtual muscles. Good stuff. Too late, we already know about you

vucina
08-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Yes, indeed. Your powers are scary.

arm
08-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Nooooooooooo,

It just shows how much they really were afraid that Crybaby Faker could lose this match.

Too bad I am NOT Serb. :haha:

Not that I would mind being one :drool:. :haha: To those who understand. ;) :hug:

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:37 PM
:haha::haha: You 2 should get together and start a club. :silly:

EDIT: And go be ridiculous elsewhere.

There are not two, believe me.
Just see the results of the most hated players on tour, and see who is n.1 place.

You know the reason why?

Toko
08-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Just see the results of the most hated players on tour, and see who is n.1 place.

You know the reason why?

Ohhhh, let me try!!!

1.Faker
2.Cheater
3.Bitch(i.e monte carlo 08).
4.Attention whore
5.Serbtards who've never watched a tennis match in their life suddenly flood forums.
6.Talks smack, never backs it up.
7.thug parents.

How did I do?:)

~Maya~
08-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Nooooooooooo,

I am from Bosnia. But I am a Bosnian as much as you used to be a Yugoslavian

finishingmove
08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
good win for fakervic. ( :lol: )

he did what was needed to win and he will peak for the final

arm
08-27-2008, 10:42 PM

You know the reason why?

There is a huge difference between disliking a player and bashing him/her. ;) Or is that for you to understand? :hug:

I know a lot of people here who don't like Djokovic but do respect him. ;) But I guess that is too much to ask from you, right? :hug::hug: Don't worry, I guess that one of the reasons why I still get to be around in GM posting all your crap is because everyone already knows you and your serious problems. :hug:

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Ohhhh, let me try!!!

1.Faker
2.Cheater
4.Attention whore
5.Serbtards who've never watched a tennis match in their life suddenly flood forums.
7.thug parents.

Sadly all these is very , very true.

Especially point 5

Toko
08-27-2008, 10:44 PM
There is a huge difference between disliking a player and bashing him/her. ;) Or is that for you to understand? :hug:

I know a lot of people here who don't like Djokovic but do respect him. ;) But I guess that is too much to ask from you, right? :hug::hug: Don't worry, I guess that one of the reasons why I still get to be around in GM posting all your crap is because everyone already knows you and your serious problems. :hug:

Why would you respect someone who fakes and cheats?

Running:Free
08-27-2008, 10:45 PM
The usual suspects providing entertainment :spit:

Nole, easy does it :yeah:

arm
08-27-2008, 10:47 PM

:haha: Sure, he is such a bad guy. How can anyone look at his face after all the damage he has done to the world and people in general?

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 10:47 PM

If you don't have more important thing to do, it is obvious that YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS

arm
08-27-2008, 10:49 PM
If you don't have more important thing to do, it is obvious that YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS

I don't recall denying that. :shrug:

Afterall, I am a Noletard, I MUST have some kind of problem to like him, no?

:spit:

arm
08-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Can't wait till Kitinov is banned and I can rightfully reclaim my #1 Novak Hater crown :rocker2:

Can't wait for that to happen too. :lol:

DhammaTiger
08-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Congrats to Novak:bigclap: Arnaud :hug:

scoobs
08-27-2008, 10:54 PM
1) Keep this thread on topic. Tennis. This is about a tennis match. Let's try talking about that or not posting to this thread.

2) Post in English please - posts in Serbian or any other language will be deleted, because I haven't the time or the energy to run everything through babelfish to see how you're all trying to insult each other.

Lee
08-27-2008, 10:54 PM
I think that might be the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. :awww: I will retreat to lick my wounds.

Claire bear will comfort you :awww:

PiggyGotRoasted
08-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Vamos Novak

MIMIC
08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
I suppose Federer has looked the best of the top seeds. Maybe Davy.

I wouldn't go that far. Federer has already been broken.

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:12 PM
No worries. Fed will dispose of the trash, will make him cry like in the olympics:)

KitinovRules
08-27-2008, 11:13 PM
No worries. Fed will dispose of the trash, will make him cry like in the olympics:)
No, Crybaby Faker will no make it that far.
Cilic will beat him in r.3 since Kendrick/Mahut winner is a mug.

arm
08-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Is it allowed? All respective posts are deleted, Raquel. Have a look at the thread now.

I bet that deleting the posts will stop them from posting the same crap next time. :lol: :spit:

But I am really done derailing this thread. :lol: Nole doesn't deserve that. :hug::hug:

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:16 PM
No, Crybaby Faker will no make it that far.
Cilic will beat him in r.3 since Kendrick/Mahut winner is a mug.

But that's no good. He needs to be thought a lesson of how a real champion plays. This time he won't be able to quit because of a "sore throat", he will endure his humiliation.

yellowboy906
08-27-2008, 11:21 PM

because that shows you that person has heart.

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:25 PM

What's the next step? someone who steals has character?

yellowboy906
08-27-2008, 11:29 PM
What's the next step? someone who steals has character?

cheating is part of the game. if you don't get caught, it's fine:devil:.

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:31 PM
cheating is part of the game. if you don't get caught, it's fine:devil:.

I think the exact quote is "it's only cheating if you get caught" - Ed Onneal from marriege+children.

There is no "getting caught" in tennis - unfortunately, no penalties for faking injuries and retiring because you are getting your ass handed to you.

However, you can hardly blame someone for disliking someone with this kind of behavior.

scoobs
08-27-2008, 11:33 PM
One last time - this is a match discussion thread.

Discuss the match or get off the thread.

This is not one more excuse to air lots of Djokovic bashing.

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Yes sir, understood.

Djokovitch played enough to beat a has-been in straights. Congratz.

yellowboy906
08-27-2008, 11:37 PM
I think the exact quote is "it's only cheating if you get caught" - Ed Onneal from marriege+children.

There is no "getting caught" in tennis - unfortunately, no penalties for faking injuries and retiring because you are getting your ass handed to you.

However, you can hardly blame someone for disliking someone with this kind of behavior.

you'll never know if djoker fake his injury today but judging on what i saw, i think he really did injured himself. even the commentator were saying that he might rolled his ankle or hyperextend his knee. i can say nadal fake his injury at wimbledom final when he hyperextended his knee. the point is, nobody will know if they fake it or not so stop trying to act like a genius.

Vida
08-27-2008, 11:38 PM

:yeah:
----------
Good job Nole. :cool:

Toko
08-27-2008, 11:40 PM
you'll never know if djoker fake his injury today but judging on what i saw, i think he really did injured himself. even the commentator were saying that he might rolled his ankle or hyperextend his knee. i can say nadal fake his injury at wimbledom final when he hyperextended his knee. the point is, nobody will know if they fake it or not so stop trying to act like a genius.

Actually, he probably didn't fake it here.

But did you see his 05 match against monfils?

His retirement against fed?

Deboogle!.
08-27-2008, 11:42 PM
I don't understand, just ignore the trolls guys :lol:

SheepleBuster
08-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Djokovic and Murray are two of the biggest cry babies on the tour. I remember Murray pretending to have broken his leg against Haas and still winning. Djoko has perfected the art of cheating. Reminds of all the divers in soccer and NBA basketball.

Lee
08-27-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't understand, just ignore the trolls guys :lol:

It's easier said then done ;) :lol:

And there's always new posters coming to this forum and get suck into the vortex.

Back to topic

Novak will play Kendrick in next round.

~Maya~
08-27-2008, 11:48 PM

You don't know what he was feeling during the match with Federer. But of course you can believe in the version that you like the most. I haven't seen that match with Gulbis and I doubt that you have seen it. You did read about it here on MTF, alright. And yes, we should all hate his damn guts for taking a few time outs 3 years ago. He cannot get any worse than that, I mean really. God, he is bad, an awful person :rolleyes:

Jaap
08-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Dedicated to Kitinov Rules.

yellowboy906
08-27-2008, 11:49 PM

the match against monfils i know he faked it. so what, did he break any rule? i think he showed his heart that match. most people would give up cause monfils is playing great but djoker stayed with him. the match against fed, djoker retired. so you are saying he faked an injury just so he can retire against fed?:confused:

elessar
08-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Claire bear will comfort you :awww:
We've already group hugged her in secret PMs :awww:

Deboogle!.
08-27-2008, 11:50 PM
It's easier said then done ;) :lol: not really, people just would rather argue and be immature about it. It goes both ways. Ignore list is wonderful and there for a reason. :p

Anyway i have nothing to say about the match so i'll just leave the thread now :lol:

SheepleBuster
08-27-2008, 11:53 PM
I don't really see what the big deal is with what Novak does to win matches? Who cares about fair play really. This is no popularity contest or fair play contest. It's a grandslam and if I were Novak, I would pretend to have been shot if it meant I could win tricky matches. That's my take really. At least it's better than Nadal who keeps going over 30 seconds on his serves. When are these guys going to introduce the clock violation thing?

«Ivan»
08-27-2008, 11:57 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=130284

are this rules for everyone?
no.

nole has to move from serbia,to play for another country and half of this "posters" will be under the permanent ban.that is obvious.

Ohhhh, let me try!!!

1.Faker
2.Cheater
4.Attention whore
7.thug parents.

yellowboy906
08-27-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't really see what the big deal is with what Novak does to win matches? Who cares about fair play really. This is no popularity contest or fair play contest. It's a grandslam and if I were Novak, I would pretend to have been shot if it meant I could win tricky matches. That's my take really. At least it's better than Nadal who keeps going over 30 seconds on his serves. When are these guys going to introduce the clock violation thing?

agree, you do whatever get you the job done.

Vida
08-27-2008, 11:58 PM

I cant believe that the trolls have pushed this thread to five pages! Over what? His injury? Like he is faking it again?

Did he hurt you so much?! What, he said "Federers vulnerable", so you feel like he HELPED Fed to go Slamless and spineless this year! Is that it?

Or was it his mum that said "King is dead?

Boo hooo! Go figure!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

star
08-28-2008, 12:02 AM
:yippee: :yippee: But, I expected Djokovic would win. I see how his victories torque so many MTFers that I want to see him win more and more. :lol: :lol:

SheepleBuster
08-28-2008, 12:02 AM
I cant believe that the trolls have pushed this thread to five pages! Over what? His injury? Like he is faking it again?

Did he hurt you so much?! What, he said "Federers vulnerable", so you feel like he HELPED Fed to go Slamless and spineless this year! Is that it?

Boo hooo! Go figure!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: Dude. Whether he cheated or not, I am saying why should anyone care. What people will remember Djokovic as is a Grand Slam winner and not because of faking injuries. And I think he has so much personality that makes up for anything else that he does.

scoobs
08-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Even before he jammed his left ankle I thought he looked a little...fraught out there, in his demeanour, didn't seem very happy or fired up to be out there playing.

Still, through in straight sets against a tricky opponent, so judging by the results it's a good first rounder overall.

Gotta stop with the sliding on hardcourts though, especially these US Open series ones - players seem to get stuck and jam themselves much more on them than the ones early in the season. He could do himself a serious mischief like Monfils has many times if he's not careful.

Acer
08-28-2008, 12:07 AM

Good GRIEF

Toko
08-28-2008, 12:11 AM
You don't know what he was feeling during the match with Federer. But of course you can believe in the version that you like the most. I haven't seen that match with Gulbis and I doubt that you have seen it. You did read about it here on MTF, alright. And yes, we should all hate his damn guts for taking a few time outs 3 years ago. He cannot get any worse than that, I mean really. God, he is bad, an awful person :rolleyes:

What gulbis? says monfils, can you read?:confused:\

And unlike you fan girls, I've been watching tennis longer then 2007.

My argument is not whether you should hate him or not, but that when someone says he is a cheater, that someone is right. That is a fact. Why get so defensive about it? if you like him despite him being a cheater, good for you.

yellowboy906
08-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Good GRIEF

hey, i'm a hewitt fans too. but hewitt is kind of like a cheater too. when hewitt was in his prime, he gets on your skin and play mind game with you. tell me that is not cheating. i don't get why you are a hewitt fan if you hate cheating cause hewitt is one of the player who would do anything to win and that make me like him:).

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 12:20 AM
What gulbis? says monfils, can you read?:confused:\

And unlike you fan girls, I've been watching tennis longer then 2007.

My argument is not whether you should hate him or not, but that when someone says he is a cheater, that someone is right. That is a fact. Why get so defensive about it? if you like him despite him being a cheater, good for you.

I did mean Monfils, I don't know why Gulbis is on my mind. He might have been a "cheater" at the beginning of his career, taking timeout to get some rest and so, but judging to your previous posts,you can be called some names as well. I am not gonna fall that low though. I don't even know why I bother with you at all. Off you go

luie
08-28-2008, 12:21 AM

Boo hooo! Go figure!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope is not what him or his family said,imo but what happen subsequently. His father said he would never lose to federer again ,,look @ what happened in MC 08. He said fed was vunerable but he LOST in the second round @ SW-19. In short he talks the talk but unable to walk the walk.
Yea about the match,he should stop sliding so much.:o

scoobs
08-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Djokovic def. Clement 6-3 6-3 6-4

Thoughts on the match?

SheepleBuster
08-28-2008, 12:39 AM
I thought Djokovic did what he had to do to win. It wasn't his best match but Clement is much tougher than Maximo freaking Gonzalez, so I am impressed more with Novak. But it seems he has a date with Tsonga soon.

leng jai
Yawn inducing?

Toko

Thoughts on the match?

Djokovitch's new girlfriend is pretty damn hot. I hear she's runner up to mrs.Paraguay.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 12:40 AM

Thoughts on the match?

This thread is more exciting than it.

But playing poorly and winning - that is what seperates the champions from the Tsongas.

scoobs
08-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Yawn inducing?
Wasn't the most exciting, somehow - never came to life at all, even with some good hitting in there at times.

Vida
08-28-2008, 12:41 AM
What took you so long scoobs?

Saw only set 3. Did what had to be done, hope injury is not too bad. WAS hoping to see that dame he's supposed to be dating, but she was MIA I guess.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 12:43 AM
What took you so long scoobs?

Saw only set 3. Did what had to be done, hope injury is not too bad. WAS hoping to see that dame he's supposed to be dating, but she was MIA I guess.

I thought I saw her in the box. I think his old gf was better looking.

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 12:44 AM
I think it was OK for the first round match. Djokovic sometimes looked like "something else" was on his mind, and sometimes (at the moments)he looked like he tried to impress that "something else". I hope that "something else" goes away soon

luie
08-28-2008, 12:47 AM
I think it was OK for the first round match. Djokovic sometimes looked like "something else" was on his mind, and sometimes (at the moments)he looked like he tried to impress that "something else". I hope that "something else" goes away soon
Is novak the next Becker /Agassi.

Vida
08-28-2008, 12:48 AM
I thought I saw her in the box. I think his old gf was better looking.

I saw her only on picture someone posted a while ago. Don't like her. My gf thinks shes "exotic", which I agree with, but what kinda broad gets jammed at the Games, doesn't go past the qualies, takes couple of 'one-titted' pics, and grabs no.3 tennis player? It can't be good, regardless of her looks.

SheepleBuster
08-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Now this is off topic but you guys said Ivanovic liked Federer over Novak when asked. Is she still dating Robredo?

l_mac
08-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Now this is off topic but you guys said Ivanovic liked Federer over Novak when asked. Is she still dating Robredo?

Nadal.

They were looking for property to buy together in Palma.

Vida
08-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Nadal.

of course its nadal

:rolleyes:

kalisita
08-28-2008, 12:58 AM

No. That was a very old rumor that didn't seem to have much truth to it. Now, she's rumored to be with Nadal and with her fitness trainer. (Not as a threesome though ;))

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Nadal.

Are you joking? How come "first to post rumor as news" . com (serbiancafe.com) did not say anything about this:scratch:

SheepleBuster
08-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Are you joking? How come "first to post rumor as news" . com (serbiancafe.com) did not say anything about this:scratch:

Nadal has a girlfriend. We just don't hear from has been Robredo much. I just hope that Ivanovic doesn't go for Stepanek as the dude is pretty much giving everyone a run for their money as far as fishing for girls goes.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 01:02 AM

Nadal has a girlfriend. We just don't hear from has been Robredo much. I just hope that Ivanovic doesn't go for Stepanek as the dude is pretty much giving everyone a run for their money as far as fishing for girls goes.

There are pics of Nadal and Ana together in Mallorca in the Rafa forum.

Much debate on the amazing "Girlfriend" thread :worship:

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 01:11 AM

I know they were together recently but it didn't sound like a love thing at the time. They would be a cute couple

Pedigree
08-28-2008, 01:13 AM
LMAO @ Novak's outfit:lol:

He has to get his shit at K-Mart.

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 01:14 AM

Stepanek possesses some kind of magic. Ladies seem to love him very much. I wonder what it is

kalisita
08-28-2008, 01:16 AM
LMAO @ Novak's outfit:lol:

He has to get his shit at K-Mart.

You obviously know nothing about fashion. Jim Courier was absolutely correct when he said that "it has flavor." :p

Corey Feldman
08-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Nole on his way to that final v Murray

Pedigree
08-28-2008, 01:36 AM
You obviously know nothing about fashion. Jim Courier was absolutely correct when he said that "it has flavor." :p

Memo to Novak: it's 2008 not 1988. His outfit would've fit in with those old Sampras clips USA televised at the beginning of the Roddick match.

Pedigree
08-28-2008, 01:37 AM
Novak dresses like I did on the first day of school in second grade.

Corey Feldman
Memo to Novak: it's 2008 not 1988. His outfit would've fit in with those old Sampras clips USA televised at the beginning of the Roddick match.Well i did say at Wimbledon this year Nole's kit looked very similiar to Pete's when he won his 1st Wimbledon

Bernard Black

You've convinced me to have a look in the Nadal forum for the first time! I'm a sucker for gossip, though this is surely all jest :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
08-28-2008, 01:40 AM
:lol: Ivanovic ...

she probably has homes in Mallorca, Basel and Monte Carlo next door to her 3 idols

whichever one is number 1 at the time "i zink he is zooo amazingggggg tee heeeeeee"

she is a fraud:rolleyes:

l_mac
08-28-2008, 01:41 AM
You've convinced me to have a look in the Nadal forum for the first time! I'm a sucker for gossip, though this is surely all jest :rolleyes:

You might have to dig in the GF thread to find it. It is out of control recently :mad:

MaryX
08-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Nole on his way to that final v Murray
In that case, he is on his way to lose his second USO final :D

she is a fraud
No, she is just...like that.

Corey Feldman
08-28-2008, 01:50 AM
In that case, he is on his way to lose his second USO final :D Yep

Muzza will have his 2nd US Open and Nole his 2nd R/U.

No, she is just...like that.I dont buy it, no one is that happy and nice and agree's with everything all the time

l_mac
08-28-2008, 01:53 AM
I dont buy it, no one is that happy and nice and agree's with everything all the time

I am.

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 01:57 AM
I dont buy it, no one is that happy and nice and agree's with everything all the time

She is not always nice. Sometime she squeaks with her shoes :)

MaryX
08-28-2008, 01:57 AM
She is brought up like that.Who knows what's inside?Could be many things and could be...nothing.But I think she is very passionate under that fasade of her.

Corey Feldman
08-28-2008, 02:02 AM
I am.:lol:

She is not always nice. Sometime she squeaks with her shoes :)good point

altho Hantukova is a big moaner and cry baby

She is brought up like that.Who knows what's inside?Exactly

another Kym Clijsters, who was so obsessed with her nice girl image - she retired early to stay at home and clean, do the dishes and be good little wife for the hubby

MaryX
08-28-2008, 02:07 AM
another Kym Clijsters, who was so obsessed with her nice girl image - she retired early to stay at home and clean, do the dishes and be good little wife for the hubby

I imagine Ana just like that in a year or two.

Muzza will have his 2nd US Open
I didn't get this.He had one USO?When, I guess juniors?Or I missunderstood?

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 02:08 AM
:lol: stay at home and clean, do the dishes and be good little wife for the hubby

Interesting, I was brought up the same way. Everybody knew my mom and I had to be on my best behavior all the time and then I got married and my husband turned me into a mean b*tch

MaryX
08-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Everybody knew my mom and I had to be on my best behavior all the time and then I got married and my husband turned me into a mean b*tch

yes, they always do that:shrug: .But, we are better that way :D

Lee
08-28-2008, 02:33 AM
Interesting, I was brought up the same way. Everybody knew my mom and I had to be on my best behavior all the time and then I got married and my husband turned me into a mean b*tch

:spit:

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Vamos Nole! Continue to own all the pansy ballet dress wearing haters.

Grunge
08-28-2008, 10:23 AM

:haha:

I can't believe that discussion of tennis match can lead to statement like this one

:worship:

HeretiC
08-28-2008, 11:19 AM
I can't shake of the feeling that Djokovic has a best game for hard courts even comparing him with Nadal and Federer. But there are much more factors involved in tennis when it comes to winning against the best: tactics, fitness, endurance, mentality and even luck sometimes. Back to the match: Clement was far from the brilliant but he did tried and he was hitting the ball quite hard of both wings especially to Djokovic BH side. Novak did very good job defending it. He is still erratic and not very good at volleying and still sucks with overheads and smashes, but his serve is back on track and got him out of the jail few times (reminds me of someone else not so while ago).

P.S To satisfy few posters in here ATP should permanently ban every player who ever took a medical timeout or retired in a match, or is it better to ban just Djoker cause who cares about the rest?:shrug:
Maybe ATP should form a commission board(lead by KitinovRules) who will investigate all the medical timeouts from Djokovic in a sole purpose to decide if those were faked ones and then ban him of course.

MaryX
08-28-2008, 12:08 PM
P.S To satisfy few posters in here ATP should permanently ban every player who ever took a medical timeout or retired in a match, or is it better to ban just Djoker cause who cares about the rest?
Maybe ATP should form a commission board(lead by KitinovRules) who will investigate all the medical timeouts from Djokovic in a sole purpose to decide if those were faked ones and then ban him of course.

The most pathetic is that KR and some other posters were actually irritated by the fact it wasn't serious unjury, I have a feeling they are waiting for it as for final punishment for his sins.

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Why has this thread become a chat thread? :confused: I thought we are supposed to discuss the match here. I didnt watch the match so I want to know how Djokovic and Clement played, not to read other non relavent stuff.

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I can't shake of the feeling that Djokovic has a best game for hard courts even comparing him with Nadal and Federer. But there are much more factors involved in tennis when it comes to winning against the best: tactics, fitness, endurance, mentality and even luck sometimes. Back to the match: Clement was far from the brilliant but he did tried and he was hitting the ball quite hard of both wings especially to Djokovic BH side. Novak did very good job defending it. He is still erratic and not very good at volleying and still sucks with overheads and smashes, but his serve is back on track and got him out of the jail few times (reminds me of someone else not so while ago).

P.S To satisfy few posters in here ATP should permanently ban every player who ever took a medical timeout or retired in a match, or is it better to ban just Djoker cause who cares about the rest?:shrug:

Thanks for the info on the match. So Djokovic you would say is not back to his 100% level. I suppose 1st rd is like that for everyone. Anyway Clement is a good player, with a lot of experience.

finishingmove
08-28-2008, 12:28 PM

imo he should write a blog for the atp. things like "crybaby faker" deserve to be noticed. :lol:

MaryX
08-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Why has this thread become a chat thread? I thought we are supposed to discuss the match here. I didnt watch the match so I want to know how Djokovic and Clement played, not to read other non relavent stuff.

Actually, he played quite well.Not impressive, but much better than his last few first rounds.

Corey Feldman
08-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Why has this thread become a chat thread? :confused: I thought we are supposed to discuss the match here. I didnt watch the match so I want to know how Djokovic and Clement played, not to read other non relavent stuff.crying because its not Nadal being talked about eh fanboy

yana
08-28-2008, 01:55 PM
I saw Nole's new GF in ths stands during his match :p

crying because its not Nadal being talked about eh fanboy

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Who is in your avie? You and your son? :p

tangerine_dream
08-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Can we talk about what really matters? Was Leryn there?

Running:Free
08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
He is still erratic and not very good at volleying and still sucks with overheads and smashes, but his serve is back on track and got him out of the jail few times (reminds me of someone else not so while ago).

There was a point where he had to hit three overheads in a row to win it :tape: Shouldn't take that many :help:

:lol: :rolls:

yana
08-28-2008, 07:36 PM

You're right. And Tangy, I think I saw her, they showed her for a few seconds :p

Why Nole? Why?????? :(

tangerine_dream
08-28-2008, 08:23 PM
You're right. And Tangy, I think I saw her, they showed her for a few seconds :p

Why Nole? Why?????? :(

I really need to see video proof of this. Where's Alex? I thought this was just a one-time Olympics fling thingy.