08-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes, I think it deserves its own thread :worship:

He answered a sex question today! YES.

l_mac
08-26-2008, 04:07 PM
1st Blog :worship:

I'm back and off to a winning start but I hope I'm not boring :spit:

Hi Everyone,

Here I am back writing a blog for you this time from New York. Initially I didn't feel like writing another blog since I really don't know if it's liked or not and I don't really know what to write about. I hope that I am not too boring because I would hate that. But they have kindly asked me again to do it and I will be answering your questions and writing a few of the things I do during the day here in New York. Also a good way to let my fans know, first hand, what I think and do. I don't think this will be a very deep blog if you know what I mean. :lol: :worship:

So that you understand, I normally do this blog either before going out for dinner or just after that. We sit, and do the blog. It takes some time and I am happy to do it, but it is not easy for me to just sit here, answer to all your questions (that's the easy part) and then try to come up with a great, deep, writer's blog. :haha:

Having said that, some of you may not know that I left home Mallorca on Friday July 18th. Wimbledon's final was on Sunday July 6th (I'll never forget that), went to Stuttgart on Monday July 7th having only slept one hour, got back home to Mallorca on that same day and started my 7 1/2 days holiday.

Resumed practice on Tuesday 15th and as I say left home to go to Toronto on Friday 18th. I played Toronto (won) and Cincinnati (semis but grabbing the #1) and from there fled (?) to Beijing via Chicago straight. No rest, no days in Mallorca. Then played the Olympics and on Monday after the tennis was over fly straight to NY where I have been now for a week.

Some people might not think this is the right decision but I talked long with my manager Carlos Costa and my uncle Toni about it. They thought and I agreed that the best is to keep with the good swing and the results. My uncle always say that you have to take the good moments and I was feeling strong enough to do this. We can come back to this in the next days.

In the mean time the tournament has started and I played today. Not a great match, I didn't feel great out there but did the job and managed to win an always difficult first round match.

Many thanks to all.

Rafa

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/im-back-and-off.html

l_mac
08-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Q and A :rocker2:

Questions for Rafa: sex, Paris and wearing pink

Hola Rafa, many congratulations for a wonderful season of 8 titles. (and many more to come). Continued success for the rest of the year! You are asked so many questions and we thank you for sharing your comments and I love reading your blog. You are very funny! As fishing is one of your great passions, my question is do you own your own fishing boat? You are a wonderful champion. Best of luck for the US Open and look forward to seeing you at the Australian Open in 2009! Lots of love and kisses, Sharee, VB Brigade, Brisbane, Australia

RN: Hi, no I don't have a fishing boat. A friend of my father has it and we go with him sometimes.

You must be exhausted from all the tennis you've played this year. Since the U.S. Open is best of 5, how do you think your body will hold up? Kelly Faust

RN: I am sure it will be fine. We are used to play best of 5 at Grand Slams. But thanks anyway :rocker2:

Hola, Rafael, congratulations on your Olympic medal and your fantastic season. What are 3 words you say to yourself to keep yourself motivated? Cedrine,UK

RN: Vamos. Ahora and si! Sometimes I even say Come on!

Hello Rafa! I have been watching your tournaments this season and am awestruck and impressed. You are clearly having a wonderful season and I wish you the best of luck for the rest of it. There is however a rumor going around of your laundry skills needing some work. Another athlete claims to have seen you mixing your colors with your whites in the laundry room in the Olympic Village. Are you now wearing pink, or did you manage to avoid the disaster? Hanne,Norway

RN: I managed to avoid disaster. But you seem to know more than me... :-)

Hi Rafa, I was wondering did you buy yourself anything nice to celebrate becoming number 1 in the world? Christy UK

RN: No, not really. :sad:

Hi Rafa, I have been a huge fan of yours since the 2005 Rome Masters final against Coria. I know that as a tennis player on the tour, you get to travel to amazing places like Monte Carlo, Dubai and Shanghai. Which city on the tour do you like the best? And which city or place that you have never visited before would you like to go to? Vin

RN: This is a tough question. I have always said that Paris is one of my favorite cities, but there are many great cities. Monte Carlo has that something special and I also like New York. But believe me in the end the best place is Mallorca. :zzz:

Hola Rafa, muchas gracias for writing a blog from the US Open and for replying to your fans' questions. For sure, Rafa, we are the luckiest fans del mundo! I am very happy that you are having a really great year ... Muchas Felicidades. My question for you is this, Rafa ... which were you more excited about - winning Wimbledon, winning the gold medal at the Olympic Games or becoming the number 1 player in the world? Niamh Kearney, Ireland

RN: Let's say all three in the same year is amazing for me. Since I won the three of them I will stay with those and the other titles I won. They are all important to me too!

What sporting events did you get the chance to watch at the Olympics? Mary Beth

RN: Basketball. I went to see Spain vs. the USA in the qualifying round.

Hi Rafa, I am 61 and have a wonderful daughter but if I had had a son I would have wanted him to be like you because you are such an example to all young people in your humble manner, your courtesy to everyone, your consideration for your fans but especially your respect for your family. Do you think that it is possible for a top player to remain at the top of the game and be married and have children? It seems to me that many of the top tennis players in the past have not been able to do this and have not performed so well when they married. Perhaps you have to devote all your concentration to tennis to be at the top? Thank you. Anne Dow

RN: I think I am too young to even know this. I would think so but you need to ask someone who is married, with kids, etc. Too early for me :-) (Far too early Rafito :armed:)

Rafa, one of the biggest reasons I always root for you is because you’re the eternal underdog. :lol: No one ever gives you credit:lol: , always has excuses:lol: , always doubts you’re ability even when you prove them wrong again and again:lol:. You are the Rocky of Tennis and no matter how long you’re number 1 or how many titles you win, you’ll be the underdog. How does it make you feel to know you have so many doubters and critics? Does it motivate you more to adapt to other surfaces and win slams? Do you enjoy making so many people eat their words? Thank you, Steve Tampa, FL (Surely an MTFer - maybe me?)

RN: Hi, many thanks for your comments. I really don't feel this way. I feel that a lot of people do recognize what I do. But what really motivates me is to win titles. I don't really pay much attention to the negatives. I take more the positives.

Hello Rafa, lovely to have you blogging again, and well done on such an amazing season so far. In an interview with the Sunday Times, you said once that in your perfect day, you’d fish and golf but there wouldn’t be time for sex. Do you truly prefer golf and fishing to sex? Claire (think this was our elessar :hearts:)

RN: It is not exactly like this :spit: :haha:, but I really enjoy my time back at home. Not much time there.

Hello Rafa, congratulations on your terrific year! Is there any chance that you might appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" if you win the US Open. Anne, Melbourne, FL

RN: I know that my team have had contacts with them. I just don't feel my English is there yet to be doing this show. I have to improve it before. But hey, first I would need to do something really difficult... winning the Open... probably more difficult than me speaking perfect English by the end of the week

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/questions-for-r.html

Rafa :inlove:

tennizen
08-26-2008, 04:15 PM
^^ He did say once that he prefers golf and fishing to sex. Boy must be growing up:rocker:

l_mac
08-26-2008, 04:17 PM
^^ He did say once that he prefers golf and fishing to sex. Boy must be growing up:rocker:

No. He said in his perfect day sex wasn't necessary.

tennizen
08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
No. He said in his perfect day sex wasn't necessary.

Ok Madam. Sorry for getting that wrong:lol:

l_mac
08-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Ok Madam. Sorry for getting that wrong:lol:

Apology accepted.

tennizen
08-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Apology accepted.

That reminded of Xristos:hug:

l_mac
08-26-2008, 04:25 PM
That reminded of Xristos:hug:

Serious? :awww: The ultimate compliment.

Xristos
08-26-2008, 05:22 PM
That reminded of Xristos:hug:How?

Serious? :awww: The ultimate compliment.

Thank you.

l_mac
08-26-2008, 05:24 PM
How?

Thank you.

:hug:

I don't hold a grudge, even though you unfairly bad repped me.

Xristos
08-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I had good reason to. :)

Lets move on shall we?

tennizen
08-26-2008, 05:28 PM
How?

She's an authority on Rafa's blogs just as you are on Rafa's clothes:):hug:

Xristos
08-26-2008, 05:29 PM
:)

l_mac
08-26-2008, 05:30 PM
I had good reason to. :)

Lets move on shall we?

We'll agree to disagree :)

Xristos
08-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Ok but can we agree starting now?

the biscuit
08-26-2008, 05:37 PM
I hope Rafa will continue to improve his English because him on Letterman would be great. Did anyone see the Safin interview in 2000 after he won the US Open? Marat's English was still so-so but I loved that interview. I'm confident Letterman wouldn't laugh with Rafa's English even now. He only laughs at birdbrains like Paris Hilton.

But believe me in the end the best place is Mallorca.

I have been in Mallorca. It's OK, nothing special and not much different from other warm places in Spain that have a beach. :p

l_mac
08-26-2008, 05:46 PM
I have been in Mallorca. It's OK, nothing special and not much different from other warm places in Spain that have a beach. :p

Mallorca is beautiful. Certainly moreso than any of the Costas. :lol: But for Rafa is home. Even I like my hometown (ish)

Metis
08-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Xristos and Linda :spit:

Claire :rolleyes:

Though a raving Fedtard, she is clearly in love with Rafa since she first saw him up close (she admitted so herself). I bet she has posters covering the ceiling above her bed and bathtub. The ones with Federer are probably in the study.

Pfft... Mallorca cannot hold a candle to the Greek islands. :D

l_mac
08-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Day 2!

My respect for Andy Murray and why money is not important

Hi everyone.

Another of those days today where we don't play. Not only that, since tomorrow I am not playing either so it makes it a kind of funny day. Yesterday it was a match day and therefore the routine is more or less the same as every day I play. Warm up in the morning and wait to be called to go on court. After that the usual press conference, pictures with the US Open Series trophy and back to the hotel.

Talking about these US Open Series, i "only" played two events and had the luck to win it. I won Toronto and made it to the semifinals in Cincinnati. That allowed me to have the same number of points as Andy Murray but since I defeated him in Toronto the head to head made me win the thing and now I have the chance to win the biggest prize money in tennis. Some people do not really appreciate the game that Andy has. He is really good, very good.

Coming back to this prize money thing, the other day someone asked me about this fact. Do we really think about the money when we walk on court, and the answer is clear and simple without sounding arrogant. We really don't think about it when we step on court. We want to win. The most important thing is the honor to win a certain title. No chance to think about the amount of money at stake on the final of Wimbledon. The most important thing is to win the title and I am sure this is the way most of the players think. I hope no one misinterpret what I am saying.

Anyway, today was that kind of day where you practice and at the same time you have some time off without thinking about the next day and the match to come. It is way more relaxing and it allows you to have some time off and do things that normally you can't do. As a matter of fact I went to play some golf after practice with Tomeu Salva, a friend of mine since we were kids that sometimes travels to tournaments with me and also helps me as hitting partner, and Benito my PR Manager.

We had a good time and we came back to the hotel around 8.30 pm. I went out for dinner with a big group of people including Sergio Garcia the golfer who also came earlier in the day to my practice. We hit some balls and arranged to go out tonight for dinner with some friends. We talked a lot about golf. I have to say I love that sport and with people like Sergio giving you some tips, it is easier to improve. At least on the theoretical part... the tough one is when you go out and play...

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/my-respect-for.html

All about honor for Rafa, as expected :inlove:

Golf :zzz:

tennizen
08-27-2008, 05:30 PM
I love what Rafa has to say about Andy:hearts:

the biscuit
08-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Me too! :D

The golf is indeed disappointing. :( Old men's sport.

cc2monac
08-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Ican't believe he loves golf so much...for me it is the most boring sport ever! anyway, if he enjoys it...it's cool to see he is having some great times and can focus on something else than his tennis

tennizen
08-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Linda no Q& A today?

l_mac
08-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Linda no Q& A today?

I don't see an English version. :sad:

For our amusement, here is the babelfish translation of the Spanish questions :D

Hello Rafa. We are very proud of you, you are an inspiration for million people. The question is related to the nutrition, you could give some tracks us on your plan of nutrition? I know that the tennis players eat carbohydrates fundamentally, you follow some plan special? Takings some vitamins before the parties? Much luck in U.S. Open and to by them! oeeeeeee!

Rafa: Thank you very much, really. On my plan of nutrition I do not know that I can comment that it is not known. Rather deberia is known what not to do. For example, I am careful in not eating meat the day before a party. Attempt to take care of those things. Before parties ground to take carbohydrates. Osseous, it grazes but without sauces. Ground not to take vitamins.

2.Gracias to make us feel proud all the Spaniards. An observation, in earth you do not have anything to improve, for grass perhaps the serve, but in fast track more decisive blows lie down in lack (flat) and better serve, than they shorten the points, mainly to preserve your physical level the maximum possible time you do not think that with another trainer you could improve these aspects?

Rafa:Thanks to all by the support. Always there are things that to improve, in earth, grass and everything. It is an error to think that it is not possible to be improved.

3. Hello Rafa. I have read that you are going to change your clothes by ' look' more formal. Imaginarte in the track with short trousers and t-shirts with sleeves costs to me… You can describe to us how is going to be your new equipación? When we will be able to see it? What so you take these changes?

Rafa: So far no. Salio that in press but is for but ahead. We are seeing things but until he is absolutely not comfortable I do not want to take steps.

4. Thousand thanks to equip with hopes, illusions and, mainly, enormous successes to us. After to have gained Wimbledon, the Games and being number 1, which is your maximum aspiration (Davis, the U.S. Open, the Glass Masters or some Masters Series. Thanks.

Rafa: My principle aspiration is to try it everything in each match that I participate. The Glass Davis is very important because it gambles by Spain so we will give everything as always it. But it is clear that where participates I will try the maximum.

5. In my opnión the present calendar is untenable for the tennis player, forces to play every week for mantenerte above. You do not think that this foments the short professional races? You think that the march of Of Villiers will fix something?

Rafa: I agree totally. It would be necessary to do something to protect the race of the players. We hope that with the march of Of Villiers we pruned to do something on the matter. More than by its march (not him teniamos faith some), because we are the players most united and decided to make things. Perhaps the unique thing was that did well.

:rocker2:

tennizen
08-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Rather deberia is known what not to do:rocker: for Babelfish and Linda:lol:

cmurray
08-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice to see Rafa getting in a plug for Muzza. :inlove:

AHolder277
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
He's so funny. Thanks for posting his blog for us! :)

elessar
08-27-2008, 11:50 PM
You think he's a virgin too :eek: ?

Though a raving Fedtard, she is clearly in love with Rafa since she first saw him up close (she admitted so herself). I bet she has posters covering the ceiling above her bed and bathtub. The ones with Federer are probably in the study.

Typical that it would be posted by my namesake :rolls:

Bibberz
08-28-2008, 04:46 AM

Though a raving Fedtard, she is clearly in love with Rafa since she first saw him up close (she admitted so herself). I bet she has posters covering the ceiling above her bed and bathtub.

:speakles:

The ones with Federer are probably in the study.Èclair, you have your own study?! That's awesome. :worship:

the biscuit
08-28-2008, 09:26 AM
3d blog:

The Times
August 28

TV comes first, so I play last

Hi Everyone,

One more day here in New York and happy to be writing today this blog. Don't ask me why but today I feel like I have the time I need to do so and got something to tell you that is important. It was my second consecutive day without playing and tomorrow I play again.

One thing that is kind of weird is that I played my first round on Monday and my next match, my second round match, is tomorrow, Thursday, and it's the last match!!! Not second or third or even fourth ... last match.

From a technical point of view it doesn't make much sense but I do understand it is a TV thing and also the tournament has told us that it is because they wanted me to experience the night match and the crowds here at that time. I understand although as I say it is strange to have such a big gap during a tournament to play.

So a calmed day that I thought would be shorter at the tournament. It is always the same with me. I intend to come back early and in the end always something comes up. I practiced not too early, at 12.15 noon with Tomeu my friend who is here as a hitting partner. I had planned to come back to the hotel at 2pm or so. But in the end, once again I only managed to get to the hotel by 6pm.

The reason for that is that I had a meeting with Ivan Ljubicic. Ivan has recently been elected and appointed as the European Player Board representative. We had a meeting and went through the stuff that the board has been discussing at the meetings in these past days. Things have changed. The president of the ATP left, he resigned, I suppose since he knew he did not have the support of a lot of people, and I believe that things will go better now.

We have had lot of talks lately and I see now that the players are more together. The meeting today with Ivan is one more example. There is an open channel of communication now open with our representatives and we can get things done together. It was important to meet and our commitment is there. I am happy to spend time trying to help improve the game. Now we know what's cooking and we can give our input since we are in the Player Council.

Hopefully we can work for the better of the game.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/tv-comes-first.html

Questions for Rafa: throwing some shapes on the dancefloor and singing La Bamba

Hi Rafa, congratulations for your season 2008!!! The history of final to Wimbledon was unbelievable. I am exciting with your style to play tennis and I admire you for your personality in the court and off that. You're a model for me in my professional carrier for the way to perform! Please, tell me how you evaluate the chances for the Davis Cup Team of Spain in the semis with the USA match? I will support you in all the actions you are involved to have a big success! GOOD LUCK! The biggest fan from Romania, Dana
RN: Thanks a lot for this. Not much more I can say

Hi Rafa, why do always choose to receive instead of to serve? Do you like to be under pressure? Do you work better when you are one set behind? Ahmad Fuadi
RN: I prefer to try to break in the first game. It is something I have always done since many years. It use to work more before I have to say. I prefer not to be under pressure and that's one of the reasons I like to break early. But if I am I try to handle it in the best way possible. Regarding the last question, I prefer to work better when I am ahead. Much easier, believe me.

Hola Rafa! When you are away from home for a long time, you probably miss a lot of people. Who do you miss the most? Virginia Huynh
RN: My sister, my father and mother and in general my friends and family.

Rafa, do you remember when you sang karaoke of the song "La Bamba" on some French TV show before 2007 French Open? Now whenever they play that song, on the radio, or even on Arthur Ashe stadium, I have to smile because it reminds me of you. Is there a song that makes you smile whenever you hear it? What is the silliest thing that you have ever done that you can remember? Thanks! U2onair, NY
RN: Yes, that was at Roland Garros a couple of years ago. That was probably one of the funny things I have done in public, I suppose, apart from my early days press conferences with all the "invented words".

Hola Rafa! Felicidades! I wanted to thank you for answering the questions that your fans write to you because it shows your respect for us and also gives us a little bit of an opportunity to get to know you better. I have many questions, but this is one that I have never heard asked of you before. First of all, I love to dance A LOT! I was wondering if you are a great dancer and if you like to dance? It seems logical to me that you would be a great dancer because you have such great footwork on the court! Gracias! Karmela Lucero, Albuquerque, NM
RN: I think I am an OK dancer. Not great but can do something decent on a dance floor.

Congratulations Rafa for many wonderful accomplishments this year and good luck in New York. My question is concerning the internet. Do you ever browse the blogs and websites that discuss tennis? Teresa
RN: Yes, I do. Specially the ones in newspapers.

Hi Rafa! I was wondering what the very best moment of your life has been so far. Also, Congrats on becoming Number 1! Alex
RN: This is a very tough questions. I have been lucky enough that playing tennis I have had great moments. I could not point out one or two. Too many. But this year it has been really special

Have you considered using a stun gun on or at least shooting a rubber band at reporters who ask you questions that reveal that they know nothing about you, such as why you're wearing tape on your knees? Tracy, Alabama
RN: No, I have a lot of respect for everyone. As long as they are not bad intentioned it is OK with me.

Hi Rafa, I have been watching you play all year and you are just getting better! I've seen you play at Wimbledon the last 3 years and you are pleasure to watch. Congratulations on getting to No 1 well deserved, even though I love Roger and hope to see him return to his usual great form soon. Good luck at the US Open. I too get blisters and sore fingers when I play tennis but not on my feet, how do you cope with the pain? Sue
RN: Tough, really tough, specially if they look like the one I had in Rome. No excuse, I lost and that's part of the game, but really tough to cope with. I had a lot of help from doctors and my physio Rafael Maymo.

Congratulations on all your success! It is a true pleasure to watch you play. My question is: What is your relationship with Roger Federer like when you are away from the tennis courts, and has this changed any since you have swapped positions in the rankings? Good luck for the rest of the US Open! Tina, Northern Ireland
RN: My relationship with Roger is very good. We are good colleagues and get along well. Our relationship hasn't changed at all since we swapped positions. He is a great guy.

Hi Rafa, did some players (men or women, actual or former champions) congratulate you for your number 1 ranking? Mathilde, France
RN: Yes, many of them and I thank them a lot for that.

Hola Rafa! Congratulations on a terrific year so far and at last the well deserved No 1 spot. I'm sure like me all your fans are delighted. My question is, if you had to sit next to someone famous, from the past or present, on a 13 hour flight who would you choose and why? Good luck in the US Open - we know you can do it. Sharon
RN: I have been asked this question before and believe me when I say I have not an answer for this. I like to sleep on the planes so I suppose it would not be a good place to get to know anyone...

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/questions-for-1.html

Bibberz
08-28-2008, 09:45 AM
So a calmed day that I thought would be shorter at the tournament. It is always the same with me. I intend to come back early and in the end always something comes up. I practiced not too early, at 12.15 noon with Tomeu my friend who is here as a hitting partner. I had planned to come back to the hotel at 2pm or so. But in the end, once again I only managed to get to the hotel by 6pm.I wish I could be Rafa's hitting partner. :p (I don't mean that to be a euphemism or anything.) That'd be awesome. Oh, wait, I'd rather be Wozniacki's hitting partner. :D (Okay, that one's a euphemism. :drool:.)

Pretty good blog post overall, though. Thanks for posting--good hustle, Biscuit. Saves me the trouble of having to click on my Times Online Tennis shortcut in my web browser. :o

Hola Rafa! When you are away from home for a long time, you probably miss a lot of people. Who do you miss the most? Virginia Huynh
RN: My sister, my father and mother and in general my friends and family.

He mentioned Maribelita first! How precious.

Tess Gray
08-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Congratulations Rafa for many wonderful accomplishments this year and good luck in New York. My question is concerning the internet. Do you ever browse the blogs and websites that discuss tennis? Teresa
RN: Yes, I do. Specially the ones in newspapers.

D'you think he goes to MTF :awww: I think some of the things here would scare the shit out of him :o

He mentioned Maribelita first! How precious.

He usually mentions his father first right? But it's cute either way :hug:

Tnn74
08-30-2008, 02:52 PM
:lol: BD :hug:
Maximo looked scared goin' for that dropshot, poor guy...

Bibberz
08-30-2008, 08:04 PM
:lol: BD :hug:
Maximo looked scared goin' for that dropshot, poor guy...

He was a little :scared:, but he still came through (on that point :o). That's grace under pressure. :yeah: :D

Tnn74
09-01-2008, 12:07 PM

He was a little :scared:, but he still came through (on that point :o). That's grace under pressure. :yeah: :D

Indeed. Fortune favors the brave :angel:

the biscuit
09-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Monday, September 01, 2008

Getting into the samba spirit

Hi everyone,

I am writing you this blog from a different laptop. Mine is still dead... But, why am I saying this? Who cares, right?

Anyway, everything went today as planned. I got to practice pretty early considering that I had the whole day but as I said yesterday I had planned to go to see a football match that started at 3 pm. We got a bit late there since unbelievably there was a bit of traffic out there. You may think that on a Sunday there is way less traffic and you get around fast. Well there is way less traffic but it still takes a long time to go from the tournament to the hotel.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to see the match since Real Madrid lost. First match of the league and they lost. Too bad. We also watched a bit of golf. We actually had two TV screens and could see both. We had lunch there and a lot of people ask me what do I eat? I had chicken tenders with some fries to eat and water to drink. They are pretty good where I went.

We were around 42nd street and we were 6 of us. We decided to go walking back to the hotel. It is around 15 blocks or so, so a nice walk back to the hotel on a Sunday. On our way back we found out there was a huge Brazilian party on the streets!!! It was Brazil's day and I have to say that walking it was quite amazing to see all those people with yellow shirts and dancing every where. Pretty cool. New York is really special, and this is one of the things of it. So international. We didn't go in the 6th avenue where the party was taking place but all the surroundings were full of people from everywhere.

Tomorrow I have to wake up pretty early around 7.45 (early for a tennis player, come on), since I have a car at 8.30 picking me up and getting to the site pretty early. Have practice at 10/10.30 and then the match against a local player. I am sure the crowds will be supporting him more than me. It is normal. The crowds here in NY likes the underdogs and also he is a local player so I expect a great atmosphere out there. I am sure they will be very respectful with me since they have always been like this. But I know it will be a very tough match in any case since he is having a great season. We'll see what happens.

Thanks all.

Rafa

Rafael Nadal from the US Open - Times Online - WBLG: Getting into the samba spirit (http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/09/getting-into-th.html)

Monday, September 01, 2008

Questions for Rafa: winding up my sister and running with the bulls

You previously mentioned that you miss being with your family when you are away on tour. How close are you to your sister? Do you often do things to wind each other up? Mandeep Glasgow, Scotland

RN: Hi, I am very close to my sister despite being 5 years older. I get along very well with her and I am very happy she is here. sometimes we do wind each other up but not too often.

It is lovely to see how proud you are of Spain, you are such a credit to your country. My question is this: I know you love Mallorca but if you had to live somewhere else, where would you choose? Besos & good luck in NY! Livia, UK.

RN: Tough question since I don't know the answer. Mallorca, I find the best place to live.

We all love your blog so you have to keep winning! You've had a few time warnings before your serve. Are you aware of how long it takes you to prepare and do you think the warnings are fair? Judith, UK

RN: Yes I am and the warnings are clearly fair since the umpire has a time machine. I complain sometimes of the moment they give me the warning rather than the fact of giving it. In Toronto this year was bad since it was a very important moment of the set.

How many calories do you consume a day when you have a grand slam match? You say you enjoy fish. Do you eat meat? Best wishes and good luck at the US Open. Myranda

RN: I have no idea of the calories. I also eat meat but more fish than meat.

Do you play any instrument and if you can play a song for someone you love, which song would you play? Best wishes for the US Open. Keep up the good play!!!!! A huge fan from Sai Gon.

RN: No, I don't play any instruments. I would like to but never had the chance to learn although my granfather is a musician.

Do you ever get tired of tennis? Like fed up with the schedule and the chaos and decide on retiring early, getting married, and start a normal life? Your blogs put a smile to my face. Vamos, forever and ever! Jenny - Seattle, WA

RN: No, no chance. I love tennis and I love to compete.

John McEnroe had said at Wimbledon that he had been in the locker room and had seen that your foot is a size 11.5 and that you actually wear a size 10 shoe. Is this true and if so how does it help you? Thanks again for all you do for your sport, Lori

RN: My shoe size is 10. I have small feet compared to other tennis players. I guess it would have been good for being a football player.

You're nickname is the "Raging Bull" because you hail from Spain. I was wondering if you have actually participated in the run from the bulls in Pamplona or if you think is is too risky? Juliette, USA

RN: No I have never and actually noone calls me raging bull that I know. Maybe some media?

Rafael Nadal from the US Open - Times Online - WBLG: Questions for Rafa: winding up my sister and running with the bulls (http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/09/questions-for-r.html)

Bibberz
09-01-2008, 12:33 PM
:aparty::aparty::aparty:

Somebody had a birthday!

Happy birthday, Andy Roddick! :hug:

EDIT: Oh yeah--happy birthday, Elisabet. :D

the biscuit
09-01-2008, 01:24 PM
:aparty::aparty::aparty:

Somebody had a birthday!

Happy birthday, Andy Roddick! :hug:

EDIT: Oh yeah--happy birthday, Elisabet. :D

Thank you!

MariaV
09-01-2008, 01:29 PM
BD, you sure it wasn't you asking the question? ;)

You previously mentioned that you miss being with your family when you are away on tour. How close are you to your sister? Do you often do things to wind each other up? Mandeep Glasgow, Scotland

RN: Hi, I am very close to my sister despite being 5 years older. I get along very well with her and I am very happy she is here. sometimes we do wind each other up but not too often.

Bibberz
09-01-2008, 02:32 PM
BD, you sure it wasn't you asking the question? ;)

:lol: Yes, I'm sure. If I was going to ask Rafa a question I would be sure to ask a very specific question that would be sure to prompt a definite answer. Too many of Rafa's answers are vague, noncommittal, and just plain insubstantial. :o

MariaV
09-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, like the one about his shoe size. :( I don't think he could use tennis shoes smaller that his foot size? :scratch: :confused: Usually with the taping and 2 pairs of tennis socks the players use 1/2-1 size bigger shoes, no? At least that's what Marat said.
Or maybe it was just JMac talking :bs: again about Rafa's 11.5 foot size. :lol:

josie
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
i post some Blog and Q&A which we miss here
Friday, August 29, 2008
Late night fun in New York

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize because this will be a very short blog. The reason for this is that I have just arrived to the hotel and it is half past midnight. This is the thing I like less about the night matches. Today it wasn't too bad since the match was pretty fast. But if a match lasts 3 or even 4 hours, I could have gotten here by 2-3 am and you know how it is: press, something to eat, the transportation back to the hotel and also the tension after a match that has you awake until late. It can be 4 or 5 in the morning when you really go to sleep. Not the best when you are going to compete in less than 48 hours.

But on the other side I have to admit and say that the night crowds here in NY are somehow special. Very noisy, very much into the match, a fun experience. Very different from Wimbledon that is also fun and the ultimate thing. You know what I mean.

I came to the hotel as I say over midnight and we are waiting in my room, Rafa Maymo, Tomeu Salva and me to have room service dinner. In the mean time I write this blog and the one I am writing for a Spanish newspaper. They are similar but not the same for those of you that speak Spanish. Of course that the things I do are the same in any language, right?

Sometimes I read your comments to the blog but not every day. It depends if I have time, if Benito is around (he helps me with translations), etc. But I do read them sometimes. Thanks in any case for the comments and support.

Tomorrow I practice at 12 and therefore I will leave to the site around 10.30. Not much time to sleep but you know that I normally sleep 6/7/8 hours max every day. Enough to recover!

Thanks again.
Rafa
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/late-night-fun.html

Friday, August 29, 2008
Questions for Rafa: I don't like a tipple or a tickle

Hi Rafa, you are a tennis hero to many people and a lot of girls have a crush on you (including me!). Did you have a tennis hero when you were growing up and if so, who was it? Also have you ever had a crush on a female tennis player? Kaz, Melbourne : )

RN: I am blushing now! No, I did not have any tennis hero growing up and no crush in female tennis players...

Hola Rafa, there has been so much speculation about your outfit, so I'd like to hear your opinion. You're playing now in your old outfit, is that your choice? Is there going to be new image of you later this year and what is the reason for that? Hopefully you wouldn't do anything might affect your game. I wish all the best for you! Renja, Finland

RN: Yes I am. It is always my choice. Lots of talks about this. I will slightly change things when I feel comfortable with everything.

Good day to you, campeon! Congratulations to a fantastic 2008 campaign, you deserve all the congratulations your fans and fellow tennis players have showered you with. My question is this: have you had any pets or have you ever wanted one? Thanks and good luck to you on your campaign for the US Open :D

RN: No, I have not and I cannot have any. No time to take care of them

Do you need sometimes to be alone, in silence, with your own thoughts? What did you do in this moments? gracias for making us happy when we see you. Saludos, Florencia

RN: Yes, of course. Those moments are normally before a tennis match. I like to be listening to music and be alone.

Hi Rafa. As an English speaker learning Spanish, I've noticed how much your English has improved. Even in some of your earlier "invented days", you did so well, as it must have been very difficult in press conferences and interviews with questions being fired at you. Do you have a tutor or take any lessons?

RN: Many thanks. No, I don't have a tutor nor take lessons. The people traveling with me help me and again, the traveling helps a lot as you can imagine.

My question is that you seem like an almost perfect person to me, because you are a great player, very modest, humble and have a lots of respect to others. It's hard to imagine but what do you think your weakness is? Love,Hiromi, Canada

RN: Well, I have many. Believe me.

Hi Rafa! I was wondering what your feelings were towards playing doubles versus playing singles. Do you prefer one over the other, and do you have future goals for perhaps a doubles career as well? Also what's the biggest challenge in playing with a partner? Thanks for your time, and your blogs are great Angela Toronto, ON, CAN

RN: I like to play doubles but I can't do it always since my schedule of matches is too busy.

Hi Rafa, Do you use music to get motivated? What’s in your iPod? Mary

RN: Yes I do. I have a lot of Spanish music but not only.

Hi Rafa, I love your performance specially this year - my question to you is, do you have glass of wine when you are having dinner or you stick with non alcoholic drinks? Thank you Rafa and Good luck in US Open. Yudi, a big fan in Egypt

RN: No, I don't normally have wine. I actually don't like the alcohol.

Hey Rafa! I know you are a massive fan of football, but what I want to know is, what do you think of the English Premier League? And have you ever been to a Premier League match? Siobhan, 21, Liverpool

RN: I like a lot the Premier league. The football is really fast and exciting, Now with so many players from Spain there I also watch it even more.

Hola,Rafa! This is probably one of the weirdest questions,but- are you ticklish(carachoso:)? Marija

RN: Not much.
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/questions-for-2.html

Saturday, August 30, 2008
Questions for Rafa: Do I dream about tennis? Not often

Had you not been born with this talent what profession do you think you might like to have gone into? I can imagine you perhaps as a fisherman? Sam Frost

RN: I think I would have tried to be a professional football player. I don't think I would have been a fisherman to be honest.

I'd like to know have you ever heard a funny chant or song, sang about you like in football matches? myself and my friends have created one, and I’m sure you would really like it, maybe one day we will sing it for you. Sahara from Liverpool

RN: You should post it here so we could all listen to it.

We were lucky enough to visit New York last year, it is a fabulous city. Do you ever have enough time to sight see any of the places you visit? Linda

RN: I had some time before the tournament started. Now it is more difficult to be honest.

What things make you laugh out loud? Sharon

RN: Some jokes, some things that Lobito do (Moya's coach), many things to be honest.

When you’re in Manacor, do you have to perform housekeeping tasks (like taking the garbage outside, doing laundry or dishes)? If so, which one do you hate most and why? Lotte, The Netherlands

RN: Not those you mention but to keep my room clean and tidy are part of it... And I hate to do those...

What is the most painful injury you've ever had, tennis-related or otherwise? Cat (Seychelles)

RN: The foot injury I had. Painful physically and mentally

When you sleep, do you ever dream of playing tennis? And do you play well in your dreams? Naomi Moncada

RN: Not many times, to be honest.

I was reading in one of your interviews that sometimes you are going to dinner with Roger. If so, who pays the bill? Suzanne

RN: Hahahahaha. We went once for dinner in Mallorca.

What kind of music pumps you up before a match? Alondra

RN: Spanish music
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/questions-for-3.html

Sunday, August 31, 2008
Disaster! I'm totally lost without my laptop

Hi everyone,

First of all apologies for not sending the blog yesterday and the day before. I did send the answers to your questions before but when I was writing the blog my screen went blue and the laptop crashed. I couldn't believe it. I lost everything and could not get it back on.

Something is wrong with it. I might have to go and buy a new one since it's being happening for a while now. It is also bad for me since I normally look every day to the newspapers to keep me informed of what's going on. I don't know how would it be nowadays to live without internet. Can you imagine?

For me to have internet and my laptop is fundamental. I chat with friends, read the newspapers, look for anything, just everything. If we want to go out and we want to make a reservation for anything we look at it on the internet. So to have my computer crashing is simply a mess...

I also think how did the players did in the past. Must have been difficult. I mean the tennis players, traveling for weeks around the world and with no contact or very little contact with home. Yes, you had the phone but to know and read what's going on back home is something different, don't you think? and how to follow the football? I love it and I love sports so it is necessary to have internet.

Anyway, yesterday I finished very happy with my match. It is one of those matches that are very tricky. Troicki is a player that is very dangerous and have improved a lot this year. I'd played him before earlier this year and he had a set point in the first set and was a break up in the second at the Australian Open. You know, you make a mistake or get distracted and you can find yourself packing the luggage and heading back home. So I really felt great after the match. I feel I am playing better now than on the first match and that's great for me.

So today I have a pretty good day since I am practicing this morning and then have arranged to go and see Real Madrid play. We have found this play where they show it and we will go there to have lunch (late lunch) and see the first match of Real Madrid at the Spanish League. Last Sunday we went there to see the Super Cup of Spain and Golf where Sergio Garcia was playing. Today more of the same.

Lots of people ask me if I have time to see the cities and go out. I have mentioned it on my blog several times. During competition is difficult to go out and do sightseeing or tourism since it takes a lot of time and energy. But to go out to a musical like a did the week before the Open or to go like today to watch some football is OK. Not very intellectual, I know, but not much time and definitely no time to go to the Metropolitan Museum for the moment. with practice, work with media, meetings and my family now here things are more difficult on this regard.

So, apologies for not sending the blog yesterday and thanks again.
Rafa
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/08/disaster-im-los.html

cinamoon
09-01-2008, 03:50 PM
some questions are repetitive but I guess many people still don't know much about Rafa and I guess those are who the editors want to attract.

I hope Rafa enjoyed some Brazilian booty.:p

star
09-01-2008, 07:18 PM
awwww Rafa's computer had the blue screen of death. :hug:

He needs a mac. :)

Aenea
09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
SEPTEMBER 05 | 2008
GRILLED SALMON AT 3AM, A ROUND OF GOLF AND STILL TIME FOR ANOTHER AWARD!

Hi everyone,

Once again I start apologising for not sending the blog yesterday.

I am sure this time no one can criticise me for not doing it. I got back to the hotel at around 3.15am !!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!

You might know that I started my match at 11.38pm or so. The whole day went slow and since our match was the last one of the night, we started that late. And it could have been even worse since the previous match finished in 2 sets. It was the Williams sisters and Serena managed to win. But it was close, they were going to a 3rd set !!! I could have started already today. Like Lleyton in Australia earlier this year.

But for me the day was great. I woke up with the news I was really hoping for. The jury gave me the Prince of Asturias award and that is just unbelievable. I know I use this word quite often, but really, to receive that award is the maximum.

It is given considering not only what you do on court but also off court and I really feel proud of it. Carlos Costa, my manager, woke me up with the news, or should I say, I called him when I woke up and he told me.

Anyway it is a great award that really makes me happy and that I thought I would never be able to have it. It goes, as I say, beyond the results of the competition.

For that occasion my team convinced me to do a special press conference before I played. This is something I never do since I think it is important for me to just think about a match the day of play.

All these press gigs take time and you have to do them well so I prefer to do those after I play or on a free day. But yesterday was special. I had to do it and I did it with pleasure. It was at noon, at the hotel I am staying and after that I just got some room service and waited for the time to go to the courts.

By the way I have not spoken much about what I have been eating. I had a very good fried rice with Scallops and mushrooms. They do it really good at this hotel so I have been having it every time I have lunch here.

So you might also ask me what do I do at 3 in the morning? Well we got back at that time and had something to eat. I got some grilled salmon and rice. After that massage and stretching with Rafa Maymo my physiotherapist. In the end I went to sleep around 4.30am and the last thing I wanted to do was the blog.

Today it was an easy day and a day extra for resting. I had some practice at 2pm and it was really, really hot out there. Maybe the hottest day since I have been here, but nothing compared to Beijing so it is OK. Then I had something to eat on-site and I had arranged to play some golf with my uncle Toni. Bad day putting...

Tomorrow more and a good one for you since it is the day before the semis against your favourite Andy Murray.

Thanks to all.

Rafa

http://http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/09/grilled-salmon.html (http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/09/grilled-salmon.html)

star
09-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks! I'm glad to have that update because I've been wondering how it was for him after that match. He got to the hotel room earlier than I would have thought. :)

Metis
09-05-2008, 07:20 PM
We were around 42nd street and we were 6 of us. We decided to go walking back to the hotel. It is around 15 blocks or so, so a nice walk back to the hotel on a Sunday. On our way back we found out there was a huge Brazilian party on the streets!!! It was Brazil's day and I have to say that walking it was quite amazing to see all those people with yellow shirts and dancing every where. Pretty cool. New York is really special, and this is one of the things of it. So international. We didn't go in the 6th avenue where the party was taking place but all the surroundings were full of people from everywhere.

I was in that area at that time too... :sad:

star
09-05-2008, 07:24 PM
I was in that area at that time too... :sad:

O.K. Can you just imagine running into Nadal on the streets of New York???? :eek:

You'd be all waving and grinning and saying "Hi Rafa! Que tal?" and he'd be all -- uh... who are you?

Or maybe I'm just projecting here. :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

Metis
09-05-2008, 07:31 PM
O.K. Can you just imagine running into Nadal on the streets of New York???? :eek:

You'd be all waving and grinning and saying "Hi Rafa! Que tal?" and he'd be all -- uh... who are you?

Or maybe I'm just projecting here. :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

Errrm... no :lol:

Maybe I would have stared a bit and said "good luck" if I was close.

But if Uncle Toni was there I would have definitely winked at him. :hearts: (no, not really :lol: )

star
09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
I did this once to a player I saw unexpectedly. It was Paul Goldstein, and just automatically, as I would with someone I knew, I said: Hi Paul! And he looked at me and I realized -- oh yeah. I know you, but you don't know me. It was embarrassing, but it passed quickly and I'm sure it's not even a memory for him. :o

Metis
09-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I did this once to a player I saw unexpectedly. It was Paul Goldstein, and just automatically, as I would with someone I knew, I said: Hi Paul! And he looked at me and I realized -- oh yeah. I know you, but you don't know me. It was embarrassing, but it passed quickly and I'm sure it's not even a memory for him. :o

:lol: It probably happens to them all the time.

Tnn74
09-06-2008, 06:27 AM

:lol: the same thing happened to me at Indian Wells
this year... except, surprisingly, Djokovic pleasantly
carried on a conversation with me for a while...

and Ferrero too :inlove:

Aenea
09-07-2008, 08:09 AM
I've always thought off-court Nole is a nice guy - funny and easy going. Ana Ivanovic is nice, too. When she was here for her Fed Cup matches she was very good with the fans always smiling, posing for pics and talking with everybody. Very sweet girl :hearts: Dani Hantuchova OTOH was cold, distant and haughty. She was looking through the fans as if they were not there, never stopped to talk to anybody let alone pose for pics or sign autographs.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Calm before the storm

Hi everyone,

Well, one less day or one more day... The thing is that tomorrow the semifinals are here. Or at least that's what we expect. The fact is that the weather forecasts are pretty grey and on this they are like at Wimbledon: they don't make mistakes. That is the reason why we have been scheduled to play not before noon. We might even change the court where we are scheduled to play and we have been told that we have to be ready by then. We could end up playing on the other show court instead of the centre court. This is not usual but they are ready to do it in case it really rains hard so that the semis are both played and the final could be played on Sunday. I really don't mind although I have only played on centre court and I really don't know if that other court is different. But the conditions are the same for both so nothing to complaint about, right?

I know most of you are wanting to know my thoughts about Andy. I have said it many times and I think he is a great player. He has been improving a lot lately and I already said last year he would make it to the Masters at the end of the year. He didn't because of the injury he suffered, but this year he will be there for sure since he's stayed healthy and played great tennis. He won Cincy and showed all he can and knows how to win. The match in Toronto against him was really difficult and close and it could have gone either way.

You know me and I will try hard and give it all to win but even if I lose I think that this tournament has been great and reaching for the first time the semis here is good. I always say that to reach the semis and be one of those last four is always a good result. Better to win, obviously.

Today I write this blog quite early since I went early to dinner (to my favorite Japanese restaurant in NYC) and now I am going to get my physiotherapy session before I go to bed. We have an early departure at 8am since we need to be ready by 12. You know, with the taping, warm up, shower, more taping and the things before the match we need to be there early. let's see what happens. I hope I can be here again writing a pre-final blog... Would be great.

Thanks to all.

Rafa

Tess Gray
09-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah I agree. Nole seems to be a great guy off court. But I'm surprised to hear about Daniela :scratch: She seems to me as a nice girl off court but apparently not.. a bit disappointing really.

star
09-07-2008, 04:50 PM
I think Daniela is very shy. She doesn't have the knack of feeling comfortable with strangers.

Another guy that sort of has a bad boy rep on the court but is extremely nice off the court is Xavier Malisse. I can't say enough about him. I've seen him talk to people so nicely asking them about themselves and carrying on a real conversation -- not tennis star to fan, but just a genuine person to person talk. I've seen him do this even after he loses. I'm sure that there are others who have bad stories about him, but everything (limited of course) I've seen about him has been unbelievably sweet.

Aurora
09-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Sunday, September 07, 2008 Questions for Rafa: I'm scared of snakes, but wanted Real to sign Ronaldo!

Do you have any phobias? Jenny, England
RN: Not really. But I don't like snakes and things like that.

Would you agree that the competition coming from players below you and Roger is tougher than it has been? Stephen Dresch
RN: I don't know. The level is always high, but not sure if it is higher than ever.

If you could have a super power, what would it be? Sarah Butler
RN: To defeat Andy...But let's just be realistic and know that we are two normal human beings.

How do the top tennis players learn to deal with returning fast serves? Tennis Machines in training? José Mastrangelo, England
RN: There is no way to practice that. Intuition and try to read the opponent. Not easy to learn how to return Roddick, Djokovic, Karlovic and Federer. Believe me.

What qualities do you have of your parents that have helped you be so successful in tennis? Marian, Wilmington, North Carolina
RN: To work, stay humble and always try my best with passion.

What will you be doing before your semi-final match? Kate from NYC
RN: They are over now!!! I practiced and played golf yesterday and I practiced and did TV interviews today. I also watched a movie and went out for dinner to my favourite Japanese restaurant in NY.

Which tennis umpire do you respect the most? Balazs Tokey from Hungary
RN: Good question. But I prefer not to answer. I do have my favourites. He is Swedish with Moroccan origins...

Who would you have signed for Real Madrid this year? Joaquin, London
RN: CR7 for sure !!!

Do you have any any pre-game rituals?Sara
RN: Not sure they are rituals but I always try to get my racquets organized, listen to music and be focused thinking on the match and what to do.

Rafa is a fan of Mo Lahyani! I'm going to find the appreciation thread of his...

josie
09-08-2008, 01:55 PM
final Blog :inlove:
Monday, September 08, 2008
Murray was better - no excuses

Hello and goodbye to all,

I am writing a short note as my last blog post from New York. You know I normally don't do this after I have finished a tournament but thought I should do it today since I lost against your player. I am flying back home to Spain and will have 3 days of rest. Andy played better than me both yesterday and today and he deserved to win. No excuses, no complaints. Some have asked if I had something to say about yesterday and the match being changed of courts, etc. The conditions are the same for both players and he simply played better. I had said on my previous blog that I knew this was a very, very difficult match. That Andy was playing great and that I knew this could happen. Well, it did.

Tomorrow it will be his first Grand Slam final and I am happy for him. it will be difficult for him since Roger is still Roger. I remember when lots of people were saying he was finished. I always said that Roger deserved more respect, and that he is still there, the favourite always. Well, he is in the final, again. Good luck to both and let's hope we see a great tennis match.

Finally holidays. I left home on July 18th and played Toronto, Cincinnati, Olympics in Beijing and here in New York since then. I will play some golf, be with friends, family maybe fish a bit and not much more. Don't have time for more. Then start practicing again to be ready for the Davis Cup. It will be big and I hope I will be at my top level with the help from the crowd.

I really want to thank all of you who have been reading and sending me questions. It gets me closer to all and hopefully gets me closer to you. I also want to thank the Times Online for this opportunity. Benito tells me it is Neil Harman (stop making fun of my Spanish accent :-) ) and James Major the ones I have to thank, so there you go.

Take care all of you and "hasta pronto".

Rafa
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/2008/09/murray-was-bett.html

thank you so much Rafa :kiss:
enjoy your short break

tennizen
09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I like this blog a lot more than his presser:hearts: I am back to loving him now:hearts:

l_mac
09-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Rafa :hug: :inlove:

Clara Bow
09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
What a sweetie. :inlove:

Castafiore
09-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Very nice last blog entry! :)

Metis
09-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Rafa :hug: He likes Mo! :D

platinum
09-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Rafa is so adorable. He is beautiful on the inside and the outside.

tennisace21
10-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Agreed :) i never read this thread b4 and i love it now!