Pilot Pen Tennis - New Haven 2008 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pilot Pen Tennis - New Haven 2008

Bobble
08-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Ok so Seb is already down 5-7 against Odesnik, so he needs some support:sad:

Tulipe
08-18-2008, 07:59 PM
What a crazy match! If he wins it, I swear I will use my nude picture as an avatar or something like this... :lol:

soulage
08-18-2008, 08:10 PM
He lost. It's really tough since few month :sad:

Bobble
08-18-2008, 08:12 PM
:lol:Well we won't have to worry about that, Seb lost 5-7 4-6, but he had many chances. its too bad that the only breaks he had were after he had already been broken...oh well

I hope Seb doesnt retire this year.

Tulipe
08-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe US Open will suit him better, when it's best of five sets, so more time to wake up in the match... :sad:

Marine
08-18-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't know what's his goal...I mean, he's not able to win ONE match, and it's been a long time he has not made a great match, I don't think he finds pleasure to play in these conditions. :sad:
That's sad. I don't know if he's still motived, if he wants to retire soon, if wants to continue his end of career like that...
I'd like to know his feelings !

GrosjeanFan1994
08-24-2008, 10:22 AM
I don't know what's his goal...I mean, he's not able to win ONE match, and it's been a long time he has not made a great match, I don't think he finds pleasure to play in these conditions. :sad:
That's sad. I don't know if he's still motived, if he wants to retire soon, if wants to continue his end of career like that...
I'd like to know his feelings !

Yeah, me too :sad: I heard an interview at the start of this year when he said his goal was to be seeded at the French and then end the year in the top 20. That seems a million miles away now :sad:
Its a shame aswell because he was doing quite well this time last year and towards the end. I spose he's got to recover fully from injury and get back to it gradually, but I just hope its not too late :sad: