New York, New York - it's up to you Nole... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New York, New York - it's up to you Nole...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Herdwick
08-17-2008, 04:06 PM
OK but if he doesn't win I will never, ever forgive myself...:scared:

arm
08-17-2008, 04:15 PM
:lol: We both know he will, don't we, Herdwick? We have been planning this since January. It's our favourite tournament, he won't disappoint us. :hug:

Go for it Nole! :rocker2::bounce:

*Ljubica*
08-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks my dear :hug: Everytime I start a tournament thread - he loses :sad: But you will bring him good luck I'm sure :)

I hear he is going straight to NY from Beijing to prepare properly - so ajde Nole:)

*Raine
08-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks my dear :hug: Everytime I start a tournament thread - he loses :sad: But you will bring him good luck I'm sure :)

I hear he is going straight to NY from Beijing to prepare properly - so ajde Nole:)

Maybe he should make a side trip here first :angel:.

We're not far from China.

Running:Free
08-17-2008, 04:47 PM
OK but if he doesn't win I will never, ever forgive myself...:scared:

:lol: :hug:

Ajde Nole. Take it all! :rocker2:

neenah
08-17-2008, 05:02 PM
I'll be at the USO before it starts, on Tuesday. Maybe I'll see him practicing. :angel: That is, if he leaves Beijing in time.

camnation
08-17-2008, 08:23 PM
I'll be at the USO before it starts, on Tuesday. Maybe I'll see him practicing. :angel: That is, if he leaves Beijing in time.
Oooh, have lots of fun! :wavey:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2008, 08:38 PM

I'll be there on Thursday :D

neznana
08-17-2008, 08:43 PM
^aww lucky you girls..please take a lot of pics of him and of lil brothers too(if they will be there);).enjoy a lot guys..hehe tnx
AJDE NOLE!!!

*Ljubica*
08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Yes - have lots of fun Jess and Nina :)

simplysadie
08-17-2008, 09:19 PM
I hope he wins this one too =D
Ajde Novak! :D

neenah
08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks everyone - and if I don't see Nole on Tuesday hopefully I'll catch him next Thursday. Both days I'll have my camera and a massive storage card so I can take heaps of pictures! :D

savesthedizzle
08-17-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm going seemingly all the days Nina is it. So you guys WILL have pictures :haha:

I'm going quallies Thursday, then Monday-Wednesday, then second Monday :lol:

Lee
08-17-2008, 10:09 PM
*sigh* I may be out of town during the Labour Day long weekend :shrug:

simplysadie
08-17-2008, 11:25 PM
I will be going! YAY! I just found out that my little brother got tickets. He's so nice to share. =)
Hope to see some of you guys there as well. And if you see a brunette that is screaming at the opponents of Novak and trying to jinx them, yeah...that'd be me. :D Just kidding. =)

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 12:01 AM
I may or may not be the American blonde with a gigantic Serbian flag :angel: (Thanks Mila!) :lol: If I don't have a gigantic one, I'll have a little one ;)

And I'll be the one screaming at Viktor Troicki and following him around everywhere :D

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 12:07 AM
I will also be the same crazy brunette that is chasing after Marat & Andy Roddick :D

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 12:24 AM
You can have both of them :D No competition from me there whatsoever ;) :yeah:

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Alright!
But I still will chase Novak too...so we might have to join forces and tackle him together...:D

neenah
08-18-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm going seemingly all the days Nina is it. So you guys WILL have pictures :haha:

I'm going quallies Thursday, then Monday-Wednesday, then second Monday :lol:

We've got seven days covered between the two of us, if neither of us see Nole then that would be a crime. :lol:

Alright!
But I still will chase Novak too...so we might have to join forces and tackle him together...:D

I want Novak and Marat :armed: And Roger and Rafa. And Mario :drool:

Anyway, I'll be the brunette teen hanging out with her mom and sister the whole time :haha: The one who has to constantly remind herself to put her camera down. :tape: I take hundreds of pictures when I go to the USO...

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 01:22 AM
I want Novak and Marat :armed:

Well....well...I'll fight you for Marat. And Novak.
Honestly, whichever one I ran into first I'd fight you for. :p

neenah
08-18-2008, 01:44 AM
I'd feel creepier fighting for Marat - he's a bit older than Nole. ;) In a few years the age difference between Nole and me won't be that bad but with Marat I'm afraid it's unrepairable. :awww: So it's settled. For Nole we'll fight. :armed:

Alex999
08-18-2008, 01:46 AM
I'd feel creepier fighting for Marat - he's a bit older than Nole. ;) In a few years the age difference between Nole and me won't be that bad but with Marat I'm afraid it's unrepairable. :awww: So it's settled. For Nole we'll fight. :armed:

:lol::lol::lol: that's so cute. You go girls ;)

Alex999
08-18-2008, 01:50 AM
It's time now for Nole to win another major. I can feel it. Go Nole, you can do it.

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Any of you girls look at Viktor the wrong way, you'll have trouble :armed: that's all I'm saying ;)

neenah
08-18-2008, 02:01 AM
Any of you girls look at Viktor the wrong way, you'll have trouble :armed: that's all I'm saying ;)

:angel:

(You won't know, we're going on different days :p)

neenah
08-18-2008, 02:03 AM
:lol::lol::lol: that's so cute. You go girls ;)

:hug:

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 02:04 AM
:angel:

(You won't know, we're going on different days :p)

I have plenty of spies :D

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 02:15 AM

Troicki isn't exactly my type...I'm sorry. =) He's all yours honey. Then again, if it were Tipsy...:devil:

neenah
08-18-2008, 02:27 AM

Fine then, you beat me with the spies. :p I'll just find myself another :drool: young guy. :p

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 02:45 AM
Troicki isn't exactly my type...I'm sorry. =) He's all yours honey. Then again, if it were Tipsy...:devil:

Good :D

star
08-18-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm wishing Djokovic the best in New York. I hope he gets a good draw and that luck is with him.

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Good :D

Now if I happened to 'run into' Troicki while in search of Nole, I would hold him hostage until I got Novak. :devil: I wouldn't fight fair when it came to that :D

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Now if I happened to 'run into' Troicki while in search of Nole, I would hold him hostage until I got Novak. :devil: I wouldn't fight fair when it came to that :D

My spies will be watching you too :armed:

neenah
08-18-2008, 03:11 AM
I've got spies watching your spies. :cool:

savesthedizzle
08-18-2008, 03:28 AM

Nonsense :)

I have spies watching your spies watch my spies :D

:haha:

Tess Gray
08-18-2008, 10:13 AM

Nonsense :)

I have spies watching your spies watch my spies :D

you guys are scaring me :awww:

*Raine
08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
If it was me you're spies won't even notice that both Novak and Viktor are already missing :angel:.

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 10:25 AM
If it was me you're spies won't even notice that both Novak and Viktor are already missing :angel:.

:haha: But Nole will already be in London with me - and the lovely Mr. Tipsarevic to keep him company :p

Jelena_78
08-18-2008, 10:47 AM
:spit: :rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
:spit: :rolls:

I think the poor boys should all be very :unsure: of all our plans for them - don't you? :lol:

arm
08-18-2008, 12:32 PM

:haha: But Nole will already be in London with me - and the lovely Mr. Tipsarevic to keep him company :p

There is nothing like spending the end of summer in Algarve. :lol::shrug:

I think the poor boys should all be very :unsure: of all our plans for them - don't you? :lol:

I do. :lol: :p

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 01:59 PM
There is nothing like spending the end of summer in Algarve. :lol::shrug:

You have golf - but we have opera - and guess he likes both :) So he'll just have to split his time :)

ellewoods
08-18-2008, 02:12 PM
lol at all the productive talk in the thread currently ;) [btw, you girls can have him in NYC but when he comes down for the Aussie open, he's all mine :D]

anyways, whose half would you like to see nole in? i think he has a better shot being in federer's half although i would LOVE to see a federer v nole final.

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 02:24 PM

What are you talking about? I've got them both! :devil: ;)

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 02:37 PM
What are you talking about? I've got them both! :devil: ;)

That's just plain greedy girl :lol: We SHARE on this Forum :p

And Elle - back on topic - I am not sure which half I would like Nole to be in - but maybe Federer would be a change from the endless Nadal semi-finals :rolleyes: How about you?

neenah
08-18-2008, 02:40 PM
anyways, whose half would you like to see nole in? i think he has a better shot being in federer's half although i would LOVE to see a federer v nole final.

I'm all for a Roger/Novak final! :D

Oh yeah, Nole and I are laughing over here. I had my spies that were watching Jess's spies watching my spies watching her spies pick him up. :shrug:

:rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm all for a Roger/Novak final! :D

Oh yeah, Nole and I are laughing over here. I had my spies that were watching Jess's spies watching my spies watching her spies pick him up. :shrug:

:lol: So he is already there with you? Nice work girl :worship: I'm impressed :)

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 03:11 PM
:lol: So he is already there with you? Nice work girl :worship: I'm impressed :)

:eek: Hmm...I might have to borrow some spies and steal him back. :angel:

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Maybe I will go chasing him too:D

I do however have a good feeling about the US Open. Novak is going to do great. I cannot wait.

BTW, You girls are great :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Maybe I will go chasing him too:D

I do however have a good feeling about the US Open. Novak is going to do great. I cannot wait.

BTW, You girls are great :wavey:

:awww: Thanks - you're a great adidtion to the "Novak family"too :hug: And we sure like to chat a lot - but I guess you had noticed that :lol:

And please feel free to join in the chasing - sady I can't be in New York, - but my "spies" will also be keeping their eye on you all :lol:

Spes
08-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Novak better be in the bottom half. I don't rule out him beating Nadal but Federer just seems so much easier at this point. Although I predicted Federer would win USO a couple of days ago I still think Novak would be better off playing against him in the SF (if he can get there, of course).

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 03:45 PM
:awww: Thanks - you're a great adidtion to the "Novak family"too :hug: And we sure like to chat a lot - but I guess you had noticed that :lol:

And please feel free to join in the chasing - sady I can't be in New York, - but my "spies" will also be keeping their eye on you all :lol:

I am not afraid of your spies. I just spent a night with one of them. His cover is blown. I own him now. Don't tell my husband. He might not be Serbian but he is crazy enough:lol:

Scotso
08-18-2008, 03:48 PM
ajde Nole! :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 03:52 PM
I am not afraid of your spies. I just spent a night with one of them. His cover is blown. I own him now. Don't tell my husband. He might not be Serbian but he is crazy enough:lol:

:rolls: No wonder he didn't report in to me this morning like he usually does - bad BAD spy - he was pre-occupied with you :lol:

But- don't worry- your secret is safe with me - as long as you don't tell my partner (who IS Serbian) about that night I spent with Janko Tipsarevic :angel:

arm
08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Ok let's just share girls! ok? :angel:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 03:56 PM

But does he have the energy for so many of us?:awww: He still needs enough in reserve to win the US Open :)

Btw - when does the draw come out? Does anyone know?

08-18-2008, 03:57 PM
How many spies are after these kids, anyways? :banghead: :lol:

Agree with Raquel, sharing is the best option with so many contenders :shrug: :angel: Calling dibs on the eyes and legs :hearts:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 03:58 PM

Agree with Raquel, sharing is the best option with so many contenders :shrug: :angel: Calling dibs on the eyes and legs :hearts:

:lol: Wonder what Herdwick will think of that? She is a "legs" woman too ;)

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 04:00 PM

:lol: Hope that spy was worth it ;)

08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
:lol: Wonder what Herdwick will think of that? She is a "legs" woman too ;)

Maybe we can split between the right and left one :shrug: :lol: That would be painful for Nole though :o

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
:rolls: No wonder he didn't report in to me this morning like he usually does - bad BAD spy - he was pre-occupied with you :lol:

But- don't worry- your secret is safe with me - as long as you don't tell my partner (who IS Serbian) about that night I spent with Janko Tipsarevic :angel:

:rolls: Wow!!!I have been trying to catch that fish for years now. What bait did you use??

arm
08-18-2008, 04:02 PM
wooowww count me in. :lol: Just like Herdwick said, if it has something to do with Nole's legs, I'm in! :D

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:03 PM

Well he is on our side of the ocean :angel: :hug:

Er...:angel: :haha:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I think we need to start making a list of people. :scratch:

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Maybe we can split between the right and left one :shrug: :lol: That would be painful for Nole though :o

My friend is a total nut for arms and I think she's a bad influence on me...I call the arms! :D

arm
08-18-2008, 04:04 PM
NINA!!!! He is coming to Europe in a few weeks, so you better re-write that statement. :rolleyes:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:05 PM
I prefer the legs, but as my user name is arm, I think I have the right of having both a leg and an arm. :angel:

08-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Raquel - We just cannot split the legs in three :shrug: :lol: Unless we get to choose from knee-caps up and knee-caps down :angel: ;)

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 04:08 PM

I only have spies of the very highest quality - all tried and tested personally :angel: They seem to be very easily distracted though unfortunately - so I guess I need to recruit some more!

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:08 PM
NINA!!!! He is coming to Europe in a few weeks, so you better re-write that statement. :rolleyes:

Wait your turn. :p He spends more time on your side anyway. :ras:

I prefer the legs, but as my user name is arm, I think I have the right of having both a leg and an arm. :angel:

Good point, we can't really deny you an arm. :rolls:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:09 PM
TIMMY! I think we need to start a "The sharing thread" thread.

08-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Raquel - Make one, I'll be there to claim my parts :armed: :lol:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Raquel - Make one, I'll be there to claim my parts :armed: :lol:

Should I? I could also have a list of women who accept to share Nole! :angel:

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 04:16 PM

borderline

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Should I? I could also have a list of women who accept to share Nole! :angel:

As long as you always remember that age comes before beauty - and therefore I get first choice :angel:

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 04:19 PM
I think we should all make a sacrifice and leave Nole alone so he can have energy to win USO.

arm
08-18-2008, 04:20 PM
As long as you always remember that age comes before beauty - and therefore I get first choice :angel:

Naaaaa. Not fair! Alphabetic order! :p

arm
08-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I think we should all make a sacrifice and leave Nole alone so he can have energy to win USO.

:awww: Does it really have to be? :awww::sad:

08-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Naaaaa. Not fair! Alphabetic order! :p

WHAT. I'm T. I get the leftovers (those would be welcome too :hearts: Although, I don't know what I'll do with Nole's toe :lol:)

Raquel - Make it :p

arm
08-18-2008, 04:24 PM
WHAT. I'm T. I get the leftovers (those would be welcome too :hearts: Although, I don't know what I'll do with Nole's toe :lol:)

Raquel - Make it :p

Ok, I will. As soon as I come home from the beach this afternoon, ok? :)

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Ladies, I'd leave Novak alone IF ONLY I got Marat all to myself and FULLY INTACT. And maybe with a side order of Dima...

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
If we did oldest first - I'd be last :ras:

If we did alphabetical order - half-way through the alphabet. :lol:

I promise to share Nole at the USO :angel:

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Ladies, I'd leave Novak alone IF ONLY I got Marat all to myself and FULLY INTACT. And maybe with a side order of Dima...

All I want from Marat is one heart-warming smile. Of considerable length. :p

neenah
08-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Okay I'm off for now. Talk to you crazy girls later! :hug: :wavey:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Sadie, they could offer me Feliciano, Moya, Marat and Dancevic all at the same time, but I wouldn't trade Nole for nothing. :inlove:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM

Which means he will have ever more energy when he comes back to Europe :angel: Yes - that sounds fair to me:p

Oh, and btw Sadie - Dima is also mine :p But you can sure have Marat - intact or itherwise - he really does nothing for me :shrug:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Which means he will have ever more energy when he comes back to Europe :angel: Yes - that sounds fair to me:p

Oh, and btw Sadie - Dima is also mine :p But you can sure have Marat - intact or itherwise - he really does nothing for me :shrug:

Good point! I am already asking people in that Forum if missing some classes can be a problem. Because if I want to go to Madrid, I definitely will have to miss a couple of days. :awww:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Good point! I am already asking people in that Forum if missing some classes can be a problem. Because if I want to go to Madrid, I definitely will have to miss a couple of days. :awww:

Nothing like thinking ahead :) I wouldn't think it would be advisable in the first few weeks of term to be honest, because I guess that's when your choosing courses, and meeting your tutors etc- but - then- again - Nole is worth many sacrifices :lol:

arm
08-18-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, believe it or not, our system is different from the other. I still have to check some dates, and I'll see that later.

I really want to go :awww: and I will be furious if the reason why I don't go is university. :mad: I would rather not go because I don't have the money, but as you know, that won't be the reason. :mad:

Beach :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Well, believe it or not, our system is different from the other. I still have to check some dates, and I'll see that later.

I really want to go :awww: and I will be furious if the reason why I don't go is university. :mad: I would rather not go because I don't have the money, but as you know, that won't be the reason. :mad:

Beach :wavey:

Enjoy the beach - and I'm sure you'll find a way. Remember - nothing is impossible :angel:

Miss Runcible
08-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Every time I see this thread title, I've got a mental image of Michigan J. Frog singing 'It's up to you, Novak, Novak!'

(I'm also tempted to look up the 'Michigan Rag' song on Youtube, but it's such a brainworm - it'll be playing in my head for the entirety of the USO...)

Oh, almost forgot - good luck Nole!!!

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Evening all :wavey:

Thank you Miss R - I was afraid it came from the school of the bleedin' obvious...

And BTW I demand the thighs - they haunt my dreams.

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Sadie, they could offer me Feliciano, Moya, Marat and Dancevic all at the same time, but I wouldn't trade Nole for nothing. :inlove:

I'm older than Novak so...I kind of feel like a perverted old lady sometimes...:o
But with Marat...he's older than me...:devil:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm older than Novak so...I kind of feel like a perverted old lady sometimes...:o
But with Marat...he's older than me...:devil:

Don't we all...:devil: but we know for definite that Nole likes older women.

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Don't we all...:devil: but we know for definite that Nole likes older women.

A man of taste and discernment for sure :)

Btw - tucked away amidst all the perving :o I asked earlier if anyone knew when the draw will come out? Does anyone know? Pretty please :angel:

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I think within the next week...that's just what I heard though, not sure if it's true though.

Older women? Hmmm....

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 05:42 PM
21 August it says on

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/index.html?promo=topnav

Now where were we?

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
21 August it says on

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/index.html?promo=topnav

Now where were we?

I think I read somewhere that Djordje likes older women (as in 16 :lol: ) too...but that IS pushing it. He's not anywhere near legal yet. Marko though...;)

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Nope - Marko doesn't do it for me. Don't like pretty little boys. It's Nole or nothing...

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks my dears :)

And I'm sorry - Djole and Maki are cute - but biologically they could both be my sons :eek: So I simply cannot have "feelings for them! :lol:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks my dears :)

And I'm sorry - Djole and Maki are cute - but biologically they could both be my sons :eek: So I simply cannot have "feelings for them! :lol:

Likewise... so we have first claim on the prize. :lick:

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Sorry ladies but one day Marko & Djordje are going to be my brothers in law...:D

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 06:01 PM
I do hope you're tucked away nice and safe in Nebraska or somewhere and nowhere near New York...

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Likewise... so we have first claim on the prize. :lick:

:) And poor Nole just won't be the same afterwards :lol:

OK- dinnertime - later girls - and please behave while I'm not around here to protect Nole's honour :wavey:

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Nope, as of tomorrow night I'll be tucked away in a nice air-conditioned New York hotel room. :)

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 06:19 PM
:banghead: OK we Europeans concede defeat here but you'll probably have to fight the Paraguayan for him and he's got 7 matches to play.

So if he fails to win the USO we'll know who to blame now.

arm
08-18-2008, 06:25 PM
:haha: I really gotta start that thread. :rolleyes:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Just make sure I'm first for the thighs...

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 06:33 PM
:eek:I'm scared now! Really, I am.
I promise, I'll let him have enough stamina to win :worship:

arm
08-18-2008, 06:34 PM
:scratch: Why should I do that, Herdwick? :p

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 06:39 PM
:eek:I'm scared now! Really, I am.
I promise, I'll let him have enough stamina to win :worship:

That's better. We will extract terrible vengeance otherwise.

:scratch: Why should I do that, Herdwick? :p

Are you not custodian of the parts?

arm
08-18-2008, 06:42 PM
But why should I make you the first? :rolleyes: :p

08-18-2008, 06:46 PM
:banghead: OK we Europeans concede defeat here but you'll probably have to fight the Paraguayan for him and he's got 7 matches to play.

So if he fails to win the USO we'll know who to blame now.

Leyrn :( ;)

BTW, that is Raquel's way of nicely saying that I'm first in line :p ;)

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM
You may as well. After all, it's not like anyone else is interested in his thighs, is it?

arm
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
:haha: Don't you girls think that I, a the person who starts the thread, should be the first? Also, we cam do this by alphabetic order. :p I am Ana Raquel :wavey:

Have no idea what your name is, herdwick, but yolu can use the "H" if you want...

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Good Luck at the US Open Nole...:)

Hello and welcome. Sound sentiments indeed.

Fraid you haven't caught us at our best - Monday is usually Hegelian logic night but we've lapsed at bit.

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 07:01 PM
:haha: Don't you girls think that I, a the person who starts the thread, should be the first? Also, we cam do this by alphabetic order. :p I am Ana Raquel :wavey:

Have no idea what your name is, herdwick, but yolu can use the "H" if you want...

I'm Aardvarkova

arm
08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
:haha: I need a proof, never met a Scot with that name. :p ID should work. :lol:

Ok, I started the thread. :lol:

08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm Abbey :shrug: (After Herdwick gets the thighs, I can have second choice :angel:)

arm
08-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Timmy, I am going to need your ID as well. :scratch: The thread is now opened. :lol:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Thighs and all adjacent areas please.

arm
08-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Herdwick :haha: :o :devil:

Fprget it, a lot of people want those parts as well. :lol:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Recent news suggests they've succeeded...

arm
08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
:confused:

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Good Luck at the US Open Nole...:)

Welcome Emz :wavey:

*Emz*
08-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome Emz :wavey:

Hi..:wavey:

arm
08-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Hey there :wavey:

Welcome to this wonderful world. ;)

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Welcome Emz :wavey: It sure takes a brave woman to come to this Forum tonight :lol: Pleased to meet you.

And btw girls - please move over - I am the oldest and my real name is Aabina :nerner:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 07:46 PM
I did try to persuade Emz that we're not always like this - we are just having a brief bout of frivolity. But am not sure she's convinced...

*Emz*
08-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Welcome Emz :wavey: It sure takes a brave woman to come to tis Forum tonight :lol:

Why?? :lol:

arm
08-18-2008, 07:51 PM

Well... :unsure: :o I guess I'll let my fellows here explain you... :o :lol:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 07:58 PM

:lol: That's the spirit girl! You'll fit in just fine :) Are you really from the Land of Song by the way - or is it just one of MTF's many fake flags to fool us?:lol:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh please say you're Welsh - we haven't got any Welsh here. Up the Celts...

*Emz*
08-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh please say you're Welsh - we haven't got any Welsh here. Up the Celts...
ye I am .. :lol:

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Excellent

Croeso

*Emz*
08-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Croeso

Thanks..:lol: How do you know what that means?

Herdwick
08-18-2008, 09:04 PM
It was on your roadsigns last time I drove to Wales - Croeso i Gymru! Don't tell me it means roadworks...

*Emz*
08-18-2008, 09:09 PM
No it means welcome..:lol:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2008, 09:09 PM
It was on your roadsigns last time I drove to Wales - Croeso i Gymru! Don't tell me it means roadworks...

:lol: Only you could say that Herdwick!

simplysadie
08-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi Emz...welcome! =) :)

gambit84
08-18-2008, 10:03 PM
go Nole, I'm getting pissed of this situation :(

njnetswill
08-19-2008, 04:04 AM
Ten pages already! And US Open quals hasn't even started. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-19-2008, 04:07 AM
I think the super activity of the thread is a good sign :D

:rocker2:

Herdwick
08-19-2008, 07:42 AM
And the quality of the posts - well...

*Ljubica*
08-19-2008, 09:42 AM
And the quality of the posts - well...

Indeed :) And as I start my new job tomorrow :unsure: and my Internet time will obviously be curtailed at least for the first few weeks :awww: I trust you will keep up the "quality" in my absence, and I will pop in as much as I can :D

arm
08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I think the super activity of the thread is a good sign :D

Is that optimism? :woohoo:

:yeah: You're right Jess.

savesthedizzle
08-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Is that optimism? :woohoo:

:yeah: You're right Jess.

Sometimes I think positively too :lol: :D

arm
08-19-2008, 11:37 AM

I know. :lol: :yeah: Actually my target reader is not really you. :p

savesthedizzle
08-19-2008, 11:38 AM
I know. :lol: :yeah: Actually my target reader is not really you. :p

Ahhh okay :D

arm
08-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Ahhh okay :D

:lol:

BTW, the shoulders are yours. :yeah: :lol:

teR
08-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Nole already this in New York?

gambit84
08-19-2008, 05:54 PM
btw I'm little bit warried for his serve, it's not the same of last year, seems he lost the faculty of finding a first serve when he needs it. this problem is enduring from this spring, maybe he didn't work well after his first slam win

arm
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
btw I'm little bit warried for his serve, it's not the same of last year, seems he lost the faculty of finding a first serve when he needs it. this problem is enduring from this spring, maybe he didn't work well after his first slam win

He is probably working on that right now. :) No worries. ;)

gambit84
08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
He is probably working on that right now. :) No worries. ;)

I'm not sure but if you are...

arm
08-19-2008, 08:06 PM
I'm not sure but if you are...

:secret: I am not sure either, but we have to believe and think positive. ;)

Scotso
08-20-2008, 07:28 AM

Okay, Jessa, you've obviously had enough. Give me the bottle.

*Raine
08-20-2008, 02:23 PM
:wavey: Hi

Novak's one true love is back :lol:

I can't believe I missed the tug of war party here :o. I'm still recovering from my flu so I'll just lurk from time to time.

arm
08-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

But you're not his "one true love"... :nerner:

*Ljubica*
08-20-2008, 04:12 PM
:wavey: Hi

Novak's one true love is back :lol:

I can't believe I missed the tug of war party here :o. I'm still recovering from my flu so I'll just lurk from time to time.

Hope you feel completely better soon :hug:

simplysadie
08-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Seems to me (from watching some of his practicing) his first serve is working on getting better.

But nothing can get worse from that Wimbledon match...right?

arm
08-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Wimbledon match? What match? :shrug: Don't know what you're talking about... :unsure: :o

Are you taking good care of him, Sadie?

Herdwick
08-20-2008, 07:14 PM
So he's there and looking good? Alone? All updates gratefully received please Sadie and others.

*Emz*
08-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Wimbledom match? What match? :shrug: Don't know what you're talking about... :unsure: :o

:lol: :lol:

Lee
08-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Wimbledon match? What match? :shrug: Don't know what you're talking about... :unsure: :o

That match didn't exist for me too as I have never seen it. :lol:

08-21-2008, 01:12 AM
So he's there and looking good? Alone? All updates gratefully received please Sadie and others.

:lol: Love how that's the first thing you ask ;)

Raine, hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sadie, seems like you're having fun :p

simplysadie
08-21-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm wiped out guys.
BUT...Novak was there and YES he looks good (when doesn't he???) I didn't get to stay and watch him practice though :( But just thought I'd share that I'd seen him. :)

Lee
08-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Thanks Sadie!

simplysadie
08-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks Sadie!

Uh-huh no problem. :)

savesthedizzle
08-21-2008, 02:23 AM
Okay, Jessa, you've obviously had enough. Give me the bottle.

MINE :drink: :drink:

USO quallies tomorrow!!! It's going to be a huge MTF/WTAW party it seems by the major activity I am getting on my cell phone tonight :rolls:

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 02:32 AM
Sadie,
Take some pictures Sadie, :bounce: pictures Sadie:bounce:

*Raine
08-21-2008, 02:45 AM
:lol: Love how that's the first thing you ask ;)

Raine, hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sadie, seems like you're having fun :p

I'm also trying to prepare myself so I can stay up late when USO starts.
It's not compatible in our time zone, unlike in Beijing :p.

I'm wiped out guys.
BUT...Novak was there and YES he looks good (when doesn't he???) I didn't get to stay and watch him practice though :( But just thought I'd share that I'd seen him. :)

Take care of him..

Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

But you're not his "one true love"... :nerner:

Last time I checked, I am:nerner: :angel:

Hope you feel completely better soon :hug:

That match didn't exist for me too.

Lee
08-21-2008, 03:48 AM
Remember to cheer for Gio. He decked Kevin Anderson today :rocker2:

*Raine
08-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Remember to cheer for Gio. He decked Kevin Anderson today :rocker2:

Who's Gio? :confused:

Lee
08-21-2008, 04:22 AM
Giovanni Lapentti, baby brother of Nicolas Lapentti.

And I was supposed to quote Jess's post but I'm too lazy :lol: :o

*Raine
08-21-2008, 04:25 AM
Giovanni Lapentti, baby brother of Nicolas Lapentti.

And I was supposed to quote Jess's post but I'm too lazy :lol: :o

Oh :angel:.

Is he also cute? Nico Lapentti's quite attractive :angel:

Lee
08-21-2008, 04:29 AM
Oh :angel:.

Is he also cute? Nico Lapentti's quite attractive :angel:

He's not as good looking as his older brother but he's cute. :lol:

Lee
08-21-2008, 04:34 AM
Here're pics of him.

*Raine
08-21-2008, 04:58 AM
Here're pics of him.

He's cute :hearts:

Is it okay to talk about him here? For all we know Novak might get jealous :lol:

Lee
08-21-2008, 05:02 AM
Nole fans love to share. We have a Frank Dancevic appreciation thread in Nole's forum here. :lol:

And with so many beautiful women chasing after Nole, I don't think Nole will be jealous of Gio. ;)

*Raine
08-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Nole fans love to share. We have a Frank Dancevic appreciation thread in Nole's forum here. :lol:

And with so many beautiful women chasing after Nole, I don't think Nole will be jealous of Gio. ;)

Then I guess he wouldn't mind me drooling over the other tennis players (I have more than 50 prospects :lol:) and David Cook :o.

neenah
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm wiped out guys.

That's great that you saw him! :D Where was he hiding when I was there? :mad:

USO quallies tomorrow!!! It's going to be a huge MTF/WTAW party it seems by the major activity I am getting on my cell phone tonight :rolls:

Have a great time, Jess. :)

*Raine
08-21-2008, 01:06 PM
That's great that you saw him! :D Where was he hiding when I was there? :mad:

Have a great time, Jess. :)

I told him to hide from you :o.

I can't wait to see Novak in the live webcast today :D.

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM
15 mins to go - just hope it's not restricted to US only...

neenah
08-21-2008, 01:21 PM
I told him to hide from you :o.

I can't wait to see Novak in the live webcast today :D.

Make him come out of hiding next Thursday, please :awww:

What webcast? :scratch:

EDIT: Why don't I look at the Novak News thread on a more regular basis?! I missed it. :(

*Raine
08-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Make him come out of hiding next Thursday, please :awww:

What webcast? :scratch:

EDIT: Why don't I look at the Novak News thread on a more regular basis?! I missed it. :(

:hug:Sorry :sad:, I thought you knew.

Here more hugs --> :hug::hug::hug:

Novak looked so good :hearts:

Okay I'll tell him that he shouldn't hide from you :lol:

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Delicious in a black jacket and I think ripped jeans, although picture was a bit fuzzy.

We must all check the News thread on a regular basis - there may be other gems in store for us.

arm
08-21-2008, 02:30 PM
What did I lose too? :mad:

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Some kind soul has posted a video of the NASDAQ appearance in the pictures thread.

Draw soon. Just have this horrid feeling he'll get Del Potro in the last 16, Murray in the quarters and Rafa in the semis...:scared:

arm
08-21-2008, 02:42 PM
:lol: Here comes the pessimism again. :p :hug: No worries.

Is there that live thing to follow the draw? Or are we not that lucky?

08-21-2008, 02:45 PM
That's the worst case scenario :lol: :unsure:

It's not going to be a cakewalk for him anyways :shrug: You need to work hard to earn something. Hopefully he's ready to do so :hug:

Lee
08-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Some kind soul has posted a video of the NASDAQ appearance in the pictures thread.

Draw soon. Just have this horrid feeling he'll get Del Potro in the last 16, Murray in the quarters and Rafa in the semis...:scared:

No matter what the draw, Nole will be fine :angel:

arm
08-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Lee :yeah: Exactly. And we all know sometimes Nole works btter with difficult draws. ;)

Lee
08-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Lee :yeah: Exactly. And we all know sometimes Nole works btter with difficult draws. ;)

Right on! A difficult draw will keep him focus and stay away from all the groupies. :haha:

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Can't find anything about a live draw.

You know me - expect the worst and anything else is a bonus. But he surely can't flake out at 2 slams in a row. He knows how important this is if he's not to be totally eclipsed by Rafa now.

arm
08-21-2008, 03:05 PM
:haha: Exactly. :yeah:

What time does the draw ceremony really start?

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Right on! A difficult draw will keep him focus and stay away from all the groupies. :haha:

If he doesn't win I shall blame Sadie and Jess.

4pm our time.

arm
08-21-2008, 03:06 PM
You won't blame yourself for starting the thread, Herdwick? :p

And thanks for the info. :hug:

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Well I was all prepared to take the blame but having read of his recent activities there would appear to be more likely candidates - they're on the spot and ready, so to speak. And they'll have had a damn sight more fun on the way so they can carry the can!:lol:

arm
08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Very good arguments. :yeah: They should carry the guilt. ;)

Gosh, butterflies in my stomach and it's just a draw! :lol:

neenah
08-21-2008, 03:12 PM
:hug:Sorry :sad:, I thought you knew.

Here more hugs --> :hug::hug::hug:

Novak looked so good :hearts:

Okay I'll tell him that he shouldn't hide from you :lol:

:hug: :hug: for you too. :)

If he doesn't win I shall blame Sadie and Jess.

You can blame me too, even though I didn't see Novak on Tuesday. I might see him next Thursday. ;)

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I shall add you to the list - anyone who is in the vicinity of NYC over the next couple of weeks can be regarded as being in the temptation zone and must be prepared to carry her share of blame.

I shall accept no protestations of innocence...

arm
08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
But if Nole loses beforem 29th August, you can blame me too, because I won't be able to watch his matches until then. :o :lol: :unsure:

neenah
08-21-2008, 03:19 PM
But if Nole loses beforem 29th August, you can blame me too, because I won't be able to watch his matches until then. :o :lol: :unsure:

Which means August 28 is the day when both Raquel and I can be blamed.

As it is I probably won't see him at the Open. The top players really know how to keep themselves hidden. Well, I should say, the big names do. I saw Davydenko practicing in front of half-empty bleachers last year. :p

When I saw Novak for about 2 minutes last year I had to stand on the top of some bleachers to see a corner of his face. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi guys :wavey: Just rushed home at the speed of light because I knew the draw was happening. How are we all, and what have I mssed today?

arm
08-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey Rosie :wavey: Had a good day?

What you missed, I missed too. So I don't know. :shrug:

And Nina, he won't lose. ;) Noit a single match in this tournament. ;)

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Rosie :wavey: Had a good day?

What you missed, I missed too. So I don't know. :shrug:

And Nina, he won't lose. ;) Noit a single match in this tournament. ;)

Yes - OK thanks Raquel - just computer and system training today. Trainer had to leave at 3.30pm - so I could come home :D

arm
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Hope you are not feeling as tired as you did yesterday. :hug:

Herdwick
08-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Nole rang the bell to open trading at NASDAQ today and it was live on a web cast. Gorgeous as always in black jacket, open-necked white shirt and ripped jeans - small speech. Fuzzy picture so not over much detail but no one could pronounce his name - they all got it wrong!

There is video in the pics thread but Lee and I can't get it to load.

Work Ok still?

neenah
08-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi Rose :wavey: Nole rang the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell earlier but I think Herdwick is the only one who was able to watch the live broadcast.

Raquel, we can only hope. ;) I do have a good feeling about this tournament though.

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi Rose :wavey: Nole rang the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell earlier but I think Herdwick is the only one who was able to watch the live broadcast.

Raquel, we can only hope. ;) I do have a good feeling about this tournament though.

Hi Nina - and thanks:) Yes - just seen the pics on the Photo Thread - there is a video link too, - but it doesn't seem to work for me :awww:

arm
08-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Herdwick and I have planned this all from the season start, so there's no possible way he won't win the tournament. Right, Herdwick?

neenah
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi Nina - and thanks:) Yes - just seen the pics on the Photo Thread - there is a video link too, - but it doesn't seem to work for me :awww:

I want to try it too, but I'm taking my 500+ pictures from the qualies day off my camera and onto my computer so it's making things run slowly for a couple minutes. :awww: I'll try later.

arm
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
I am watching the video. :shrug: It stops every 5 seconds, but I am watching it!

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:35 PM
I am watching the video. :shrug: It stops every 5 seconds, but I am watching it!

Ok - then maybe I'll try again later. My computer does it's weekly clean/update at this time every week, and that makes things run slower than usual - so maybe that's the reason. I'll try again when it's finished :)

arm
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM
He is such a good boy. :inlove: Nice and simple speech. :D

*Raine
08-21-2008, 03:39 PM

:yeah:

I got to see it too :). I love his outfit, he looks so classy.

Jelena_78
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
:wavey:

:speakles:

:spit:

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
He has posted a different link now - and I can see it :inlove: But why the hell can't this guy pronounce his name? Who is the "JOKE-A-VIK" guy anyway? Whoever he is - he sure is hot :hearts:

Hi Jelena and Raine :wavey:

neenah
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Where is this draw? It's 11:45...:(

arm
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey girls :wavey:

:lol: Actually, I am not even sure I can myself pronounce his name correctly, because I hear so many versions that I get :confused:.

You do not want to hear some portuguese journalist pronounce it. :o :lol:

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Hey girls :wavey:

:lol: Actually, I am not even sure I can myself pronounce his name correctly, because I hear so many versions that I get :confused:.

You do not want to hear some portuguese journalist pronounce it. :o :lol:

Have a listen to one of the videos on his official site - like the medal ceremony one from Serbian TV - you won't go far wrong then :)

Lee
08-21-2008, 03:53 PM
He has posted a different link now - and I can see it :inlove: But why the hell can't this guy pronounce his name? Who is the "JOKE-A-VIK" guy anyway? Whoever he is - he sure is hot :hearts:

I can resign to the fact that a finance guy doesn't know how to pronounce Nole's name. But when the president of USTA butchered the name worse, it's just incredible. :rolleyes:

arm
08-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I shall do that and then hear our Eurosport commentators pronounce our boy's name again and get all :confused: again. :haha: :lol:

Seriously now, I think I know how to pronounce it, but sometimes the portuguse commentators make me doubt. :smash:

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi everybody:wavey:
I keep refreshing USO website but there is no draw yet:sad:

Novak opened the market today and all my stocks are down today:confused:

arm
08-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Come on!!!!!!!! :mad: Give us the draw! I want to go to the beach. :mad: :unsure:

arm
08-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi everybody:wavey:
I keep refreshing USO website but there is no draw yet:sad:

:rolleyes: I guess you can't have him doing everything. He is saving his good luck for the tournament. ;) :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 03:59 PM
I can resign to the fact that a finance guy doesn't know how to pronounce Nole's name. But when the president of USTA butchered the name worse, it's just incredible. :rolleyes:

Guess she did a better job of it than he did though :tape: Personally I don't see why Djokovic is that hard :shrug: It's not like one of the really difficult Serbian names - my poor Alex has all his patients just call him Alex, because he knows no one here can get all the "v" and "j sounds in his name correctly :awww:

Hi Lee and Maja :wavey:

Lee
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM

jamjar
08-21-2008, 04:03 PM
:wavey: everyone

Guess she did a better job of it than he did though :tape: Personally I don't see why Djokovic is that hard :shrug: It's not like one of the really difficult Serbian names - my poor Alex has all his patients just call him Alex, because he knows no one here can get all the "v" and "j sounds in his name correctly :awww:

Hi Lee and Maja :wavey:

I know what that's like :sad: Poor Alex :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 04:05 PM

:awww: I will tell him you share his pain! Hi Jelena - how are you? What time is it where you are now? Must be getting late?

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 04:05 PM
:rolleyes: I guess you can't have him doing everything. He is saving his good luck for the tournament. ;) :hug:

Yeh, I can handle the roller coaster as long as wins the tournament:D

arm
08-21-2008, 04:06 PM

jamjar
08-21-2008, 04:08 PM
:awww: I will tell him you share his pain! Hi Jelena - how are you? What time is it where you are now? Must be getting late?

I'm ok. You? Heard about your new job :yeah:
It's just past 2 am here :tape: I felt like staying up to see the draw and besides, I still have to write some essay for French that I've barely started :rolleyes: School's a pain :(

Edit: Oh, hey Raquel!

camnation
08-21-2008, 04:08 PM
But it's worth it, right? :D

*Ljubica*
08-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm ok. You? Heard about your new job :yeah:
It's just past 2 am here :tape: I felt like staying up to see the draw and besides, I still have to write some essay for French that I've barely started :rolleyes: School's a pain :(

Edit: Oh, hey Raquel!

Thanks - so far, so good :) People are really nice which is one of the most important things I think. If you have to spend many hours a day at work, it's nice if you can get on and have a laugh with your colleagues. Good luck with the essay :hug:

Jelena_78
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM

Hi :wavey:

But why the hell can't this guy pronounce his name? Who is the "JOKE-A-VIK" guy anyway?

:smash:

Whoever he is - he sure is hot :hearts:

:lol: he sure is ;)

neenah
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi everybody who just got here :wavey:

If you all could check out my latest post in the chat thread (not the "Novak" one, but the other) I would appreciate it! I need help identifying some players I saw on Tuesday :rolls:

arm
08-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Essays... :rolleyes. Can't recall the last time I wrote one in a foreign language. :tape:

Good luck! :hug:

EDIT: Actually, now I remember. It was in March in my CAE exam. :lol: :tape:

jamjar
08-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks - so far, so good :) People are really nice which is one of the most important things I think. If you have to spend many hours a day at work, it's nice if you can get on and have a laugh with your colleagues. Good luck with the essay :hug:

Essays... :rolleyes. Can't recall the last time I wrote one in a foreign language. :tape:

Good luck! :hug:

EDIT: Actually, now I remember. It was in March in my CAE exam. :lol: :tape:

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
But it's worth it, right? :D

I hope so:lol: If he wins USO, I will forgive him. Or at least get to final.
No draw yet. Beijing was more efficient FGS

arm
08-21-2008, 04:24 PM
I won't go to the beach because of the draw. :lol: .spit: :mad:

I have a back ache becouse of standing in front of the computer refreshing a damn page every 30 seconds. :o

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 04:25 PM
I have a very good feeling about Nole. He knows he was so close last time and he is going to gun for it

arm
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Yes, he is. :D

neenah
08-21-2008, 04:44 PM
This is getting ridiculous...

kalisita
08-21-2008, 04:45 PM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5itBY0CoyeDgyWw8jglYRoKo9bpswD92MPGT01

Still no draw, but a news report has Nole in Fed's half.

Another has Clement as his first rounder. Where is the actual draw?!

arm
08-21-2008, 04:47 PM
I read in GM the same... Nole in Fed's half. But no draw yet! :mad:

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 04:48 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead:
:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::expl ode::explode::explode::explode:

Where is it?????

Lee
08-21-2008, 04:50 PM
USO official site usually is not the first one to post the draw :tape:

jamjar
08-21-2008, 04:50 PM
From the comments on the website (http://www.usopen.org/en_US/fanbook/index.html):

12:18 - Debbie, United States
when will the draws come out?

( US OPEN WEB TEAM response: The ceremony at Times Square is still ongoing. Shortly after it is over, the draws will be up on the website).

.....*waits*