wondering .... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

wondering ....

landoud
07-18-2004, 07:13 PM
there are 2 players who i admire and love but i'm just wondering who is better .. no matter the ranking.
coria or nalbandian ? :confused:

Washa Koroleva
07-18-2004, 07:25 PM
how can u ask that here? lol :D
Coria is the better one :) but i like Nalbandian, too. Coria is the best ;)

mordicus18
07-18-2004, 07:52 PM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/246.gif GUILLERMO-O-O ! GUILLERMO ! http://www.pcpig.com/face/111.gif

MissPovaFan
07-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Well Coria has a 3-0 record over Nalbandian

2004 : Clay : Monte Carlo Masters (Q-F) : Coria 6-4 6-3
2003 : Clay : Buenos Aires (Q-F) : Coria 3-6 6-3 7-6
2000 : Clay : Lima (R16) : Coria 6-2 6-7 6-1

Soo Id say Coria :D Coria is higher in the ATP Enrty ranking and champions race...

mordicus18
07-18-2004, 08:24 PM
:woohoo: he's the best, there aren't exist other words for El Mago

Carito_90
07-19-2004, 02:37 AM
Well Coria has a 3-0 record over Nalbandian

Yes, but all those wins are on clay. What'd happen if they both meet in the USO for example? Who'd win?
They're both very good players, but IMO Coria has that spirit for playing tennis that nobody has. That passion, tennis is already part of him... it's something that every Guille fan sees in him, not easy to explain.
That makes the difference between him and every other player, and what makes him more special.
Anyway, Coria's much better than Nalbadian IMO ;)

landoud
07-19-2004, 09:30 AM
i think coria and nalbandian are very good .. well , i love them both ... even i won't know who to support when they play together
i have to say .. both of them is excellent

mordicus18
07-19-2004, 09:44 AM
you can support both of them when they play together, at the end of the match you're sure to have supported the winner !

http://www.pcpig.com/face/212.gif Coria !!!... hee... http://www.pcpig.com/face/246.gif Nalbandian !!!...

Guillermo... http://www.pcpig.com/face/211.gif David...

:crazy:

Nikki♥
07-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Asking this question in a Coria forum makes no sense at all.

Guille's Girl
07-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Asking this question in a Coria forum makes no sense at all.

So let's ask an unbiased person, right Princesa? :rolleyes:

Guille is better than Nally-B BECAUSE...Guille comes out on the court with an objective: To rip his opponents head off. Ok so that's quite blatant but whatever. Guille has been through so much sh*t it's insane. He's just Fighter Dude. He is da Ruckus and he's bringin' it to all these trick mutha f*ckas :rocker2: He ain't scared of no damn body and don't give a damn what surface it is. He's gonna litterally give everything he's got, if he hurt, if he's sick, if he's tired, if he dying. Guille is da best in the whole mutha f*ckin' curcuit. Now that we got THAT clear, someone please answer me this cuz I must've MISSED something: David and Guille turned pro in the same year (2000 in case y'all don't know). In 2001, Guille got the suspension thing yada yada 7 months no tennis. He falls out of the top 100. But LO! AND BEHOLD! He STILL makes it to the f*ckin' top 5 before Nal-B does. *searches for an answer* A heh, come on with the injury excuses, I'll take 'em, but he wasn't injured for no 4 damn years straight. NOW, I could go on and on about sh*t I can't stand about Nal-B (like why he put on so damn much wieght), but I'm not going to. Nally-B is cool I promise but damn. Some sh*t about Nally I just can't stand.

In the case of head to head, Guille is 3-0 vs. Nally....
Yes, but all those wins are on clay. What'd happen if they both meet in the USO for example? Who'd win?
A heh, a heh, like, for instance, just HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, (in lay man terms, IF) Coria vs. Ancic on grass, who would win? Ya know? (has anyone forgotten?) What year is it? 2004? Ok.
But y'all know Guille was fixing to get his ass kicked in the finals of Basel last year. Man he was lucky as hell. Nal-B so had dat match. No question. He messed Andy UP in da simis. Andy was still running around trying to figure out what the f*ck hit him :haha: :haha: HA! But ya know, ain't nobody better then Guille or Nal-B. Guille is on another level but they're both a f*ckin' force to be reckoned with. No one can just flatout and blatantly kick dey asses. When they get dey ass kicked, the other mutha f*cka gon' be tired, cuz dey have to work fo' dat sh*t! Then they go throw a big party "I beat Guillermo Coria!!!" or "I beat David Nalbandian!!!" then dey fall out all unconscience and sh*t cuz they tired as hell. OH DAMN!! My song just came on :banana:

daze11
07-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Guille is better than Nally-B BECAUSE...Guille comes out on the court with an objective: To rip his opponents head off. He's just Fighter Dude. He is da Ruckus and he's bringin' it to all these trick mutha f*ckas :rocker2: He ain't scared of no damn body and don't give a damn what surface it is.
:lol: that is SOOOOOO ghetto, i love it! Break it DOWN for DEM, dat's RIGHT, Guille's guuurl! GHEE-JAIR-MO will make dat 10-0 record beforee he's done crushing his friends bruised ego! :bounce:

Guille's Girl
07-19-2004, 07:25 PM
:haha:

landoud
07-20-2004, 09:22 AM
hi daze 11 ... great profile pic .. would you plz post it here ??

daze11
07-25-2004, 04:06 PM
hi daze 11 ... great profile pic .. would you plz post it here ??here ya go! (plus a bonus)

Guille's Girl crafted it into the red-backed thing of beauty it now is! :worship:

LubiG
07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Well Nalbandian is a very good player but i'm a mad Guille fan so it makes no sense to ask me.
I agree that if Guille bet Nalbi 3 times and is higher on the rankings it has to mean something...