Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

Aurora
08-08-2008, 09:04 AM
I bought tickets for the final weekend, but as a gift I received the same wíth better places :D.

So I have on offer:
2 tickets for first session quarterfinals - Friday 13/Oct
2 tickets for evening session quarterfinals - Friday 13/Oct
2 tickets for finals - Sunday 02/Nov

seating in attachment (always 2seats next to each other) - category 4

I paid a bit more than 18euro's for these tickets, you can get them for €15 per ticket.

I'll send them to you in Europe for free. I don't know what it costs to let send outside Europe, I'll have to look that up if someone wants it.
Or we can meet up so I can give you the tickets in person :cool:

Send me a PM or answer in this thread.
:wavey:

vodka007
10-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi, I have been on the official ticketing website for this tournament, and I have noticed you can purchase 'Set Club' tickets, I can see from the seating map that these seats are in a prime location, however are there any further benefits to buying these tickets such as: all inclusive food and drinks, etc?

Thanks, Dave

davis
10-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi, I have been on the official ticketing website for this tournament, and I have noticed you can purchase 'Set Club' tickets, I can see from the seating map that these seats are in a prime location, however are there any further benefits to buying these tickets such as: all inclusive food and drinks, etc?

Thanks, Dave

No food or drinks. You get a little wristband so you can leave the stadium at any time, but I think that's not special anymore (it used to be). You have a separate entrance so it's less crowded and you get the tournament magazine for free. All in all the price is too high, especially this year. But the view is the best, that's why I always buy Set Club. Hope that helped.