A MUST FOR ANDY FANS!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A MUST FOR ANDY FANS!!!

Saz
07-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Hey there!

Are you Andy's biggest fan? Do you know EVERYTHING about him? Well, if you love him as much as you claim to, you should be a member of the brand new Andy Roddick fansite! This site is just starting up but is already filled with pictures, facts, news and even Andy quotes! A special Andy weekly newsletter is coming soon too so you can follow Andy on tour EVERY week! JOIN today and you will also get the chance to talk to other huge Andy fans! This site promises to be up-to-date Andy and membership is a must for all Andy fans, so JOIN NOW!!

JOIN today at: http://groups.msn.com/andyroddicklove

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,
Sazzo(assistant manager)

JVanderbilt
07-18-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll link to you if you link to me :)

Als
07-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey Sazzo!
What a cool name! I just checked out the site, it's so good! I'm definitely going to add it to me favourites list! So are you American Saz? Have you ever met Andy before? I saw him at Wimby this year, I was with my cousin! We were in Starbucks Coffee and as we were walking in, he was walking out! But we just couldn't go up to him, we were too nervous! And besides, all my cousin could do was cry when she saw him! Anyway good luck with the site, I'll check it out all the time. It's great, love the quotes especiallly! Looking forward to reading your newsletters.

GO TOMMY HAAS, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!

tennischickola
07-18-2004, 06:01 PM
~Awesome site~ Thanks for sharing it with us!!

~Kell

superpinkone37
07-18-2004, 07:25 PM
yeah im gonna check it out!!!

tangerine_dream
07-18-2004, 07:40 PM
No. Sad to say, I am a phony Andy fan. I don't even know what his brother's wife's middle name is. I suck as an Andy fan. :awww:

Fumus
07-19-2004, 02:38 PM
No. Sad to say, I am a phony Andy fan. I don't even know what his brother's wife's middle name is. I suck as an Andy fan. :awww:

lol Tangy! You have always been a phony Andy fan! You just like him because he is winning! haha

RoddickBabe10
07-20-2004, 06:47 AM
Greeeeat site! Thank you. :yeah: