Ana Ivanovic was in Mallorca visiting Rafa!!!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ana Ivanovic was in Mallorca visiting Rafa!!!!!!!

the graduate
07-20-2008, 10:17 PM
She is buying a house in Mallorca!!!!!is this a sign of future romance,Xisca should be very nervous!!!!:)I think Rafa has hots for Ana...

Mimi
07-21-2008, 03:20 AM
sorry, i beg to differ, for hotness, Anna may be is a bit more pretty but Xisca is not bad, i think Xisca suits rafa more, she seems to be low-profiled, easy going and well-educated who could give rafa more advice on life, while Ana is too famous, i think rafa prefers to have a romance in low-key :wavey:

Lopaka
07-21-2008, 05:51 AM
I don't think Xisca needs to start shaking in her bikini nor do I get the feeling I should stop breathing. The Diario de Mallorca article gave no particular indication her trip was to visit Rafa. He showed her the island* which is hardly unusual considering he knows Ana and she speaks Spanish. As top male and female tennis player plus Roland Garros winners they most likely will be seeing each other more times in the future.

*From what I read Mallorca like my home Hawaii is a regular destination for Europeans trying to have time in the sun. Beside island dwellers love to show off their home. I think we have all read and heard plenty of Rafa on the subject of Mallorca.

T2KN
07-21-2008, 06:57 AM
I don't care why she was there, I like the Ana & Rafa friendship or whatever it is. It's cute.

I do think she likes him. :shrug:

Mimi
07-21-2008, 07:06 AM
not true, every woman likes rafa, just that rafa does not like Ana :p
I don't care why she was there, I like the Ana & Rafa friendship or whatever it is. It's cute.

I do think she likes him. :shrug:

Saumon
07-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Nothing surprising. Aren't they married? :shrug: :p

Btw, it's a clear sign that Roger is done. Didn't she use to live in Basel? :angel:

Mimi
07-21-2008, 07:29 AM
:haha:Nothing surprising. Aren't they married? :shrug: :p

Btw, it's a clear sign that Roger is done. Didn't she use to live in Basel? :angel:

Tnn74
07-21-2008, 07:54 AM
Nothing surprising. Aren't they married? :shrug: :p

:lol: but there were no indications saying
she doesn't live there anymore... she has enough
money to purchase another house... she also bought
some land out here in Indian Wells ;)

T2KN
07-21-2008, 08:36 AM
not true, every woman likes rafa, just that rafa does not like Ana

If you show a girl your island, you like her. :p

Mimi
07-21-2008, 08:43 AM
well, i highly doubt rafa has really showed Ana around, coz if so, why no photos? the paparizzi has followed rafa like bees around honey :confused::p
If you show a girl your island, you like her. :p

10nisfan
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Well... There's a longer Thread about this "New Bombshell" at TennisForum... :lol:

Yeah, No Pictures to Prove This???...:scratch:

I only Saw Pics of Anna coz she's apparently doing Pictorial there in Mallorca...

Anyway, I think they Would Make an Adorable Couple coz they Both look Good Physically... Maybe they Both have "crushes" on each other, BUT RAFA seems Happy and Content with his Home Town Girl - Xisca... I guess we'll just wait and see...

Whatever Makes them Happy is Cool!... :)

lara2.ribeiro
07-21-2008, 05:48 PM
From Ana's diary (on her official site):

I had a great holiday / July 21, 2008
I’ve just left Mallorca. I came here for both a holiday and to prepare for the hard court season. It was a memorable trip.

I know Mallorca a little bit from my junior days – I used to go there to train with my coach at the time, Erik Van Harpen. I actually won my first ever senior tournament there.

I love beaches and warm weather, so it was the perfect destination after the long season in Europe ended. It gave me the opportunity to relax, reflect on what I’ve achieved and look forward to the next part of the season, which will also be very busy!

As well as exploring some of the secluded areas of the island by taking boat rides, I tried some of the local delicacies like gazpacho, paella and tapas. What I remember most vividly is the beautiful turquoise colour of the sea and the pure white sand.

She doens't say anything about our baby boy...:scratch::shrug::shrug:

TBRN
07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Some photos???

Forza
07-21-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.hola.com/famosos/2008/07/21/ivanovic-nadal/

cinamoon
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Ana the predator!! Perfect time to move to Mallorca.:p

Lopaka
07-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Somehow I think below is about as close as Rafa and Ana are going to get for a while.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/bobby117/album1/RogersCup01.jpg

:smooch:

Metis
07-22-2008, 12:50 AM
What about the Olympic games? Lots of :aplot: stuff goes on in the Olympic village. I remember the statistics about the number of condoms used during Athens 2004 were :eek:. :lol: And let's not forget how Roger and Mirka got together. :D

cinamoon
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
What about the Olympic games? Lots of :aplot: stuff goes on in the Olympic village. I remember the statistics about the number of condoms used during Athens 2004 were :eek:. :lol: And let's not forget how Roger and Mirka got together. :D
what were the statistics about the number of condoms used and how did Roger and Mirka get together?:eek:

cinamoon
07-22-2008, 04:30 PM
she praticed with Tomeu Salva
http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?3491+12+441440

cc2monac
07-22-2008, 05:00 PM
looks like ana is getting well with every rafa's friend...wonder if she is getting well with xisca too?!
I think ana and rafa would make a nice couple, as friends they already are cute together...if she gets a house in mallorca I hope it will be near rafa's house so their relationship can grow up...

and mimi, you know I really like you but, to answer your "why no photos? the paparizzi has followed rafa like bees around honey" I don't really think they are following him. I have been is spain for a long time, my sister lives in spain and believe me, with rafa they are quite quiet!
Every year it's always the same pictures, same beach, same girl, same poses. Rafa is okay for them to take those pix and after they let him live his life with his friends, family and gf. If Ana Obregon gets drunk after a party you'll picture...if rafa gets drunk you will not see pictures.
I may be wrong of course but...
It's well known that some celebrity call the paparazzi...remember the pictures of rafa and xisca in the bus in London...you can't tell me that rafa and xisca weren't okay for those pictires!

So maybe Ana and him are just not okay to be paparazzied together...just my mind of course.

Metis
07-22-2008, 05:53 PM
what were the statistics about the number of condoms used and how did Roger and Mirka get together?:eek:

They met during the Sydney Olympics :couple:

Here is some info about the condoms:

Preventive measure

Before the first starting pistol was fired, the Greeks said the Athens Olympics would be a record-breaker. For starters, the 28th Olympiad has an unprecedented 202 participating nations, more than ever before. But perhaps the real record goes to Durex for being determined to make these the sexiest games of all times. The company has brought half a million condoms to the city of the Gods. All, I am told, are aimed at the 10,500 athletes in the Olympic village. By my calculation that makes three condoms, per athlete, per day. :eek:

In Sydney 2000 they actually ran out very quickly and had to bring extra: :lol:

Free condoms for Athens athletes

July 27, 2004 14:59 IST

Athletes at next month's Athens Olympics are expected to go for gold in the bedroom as well as on the field, with 130,000 free condoms being made available throughout the Games.

Condom manufacturer Durex has donated the prophylactics as well as 30,000 sachets of lubricant for the August 13-29 Olympics, "to smooth the performance of the world's elite sports people in the arena and under the covers," it said in a statement. :spit:

The condoms will be available to over 17,000 athletes and officials at the pharmacy of the athletes' Olympic village. "The condoms will come in an individual pack, with an instruction leaflet in various languages," said a spokeswoman for Durex Greece.

"We have discussed the numbers with the organising committee and we think they are realistic as we know from previous Olympics that athletes do come into contact during the Games."

In the Sydney 2000 Games, each competing athlete was given 51 condoms on arrival at the Olympic Village, but another 20,000 had to be shipped in when supplies began to run low. :tape:

http://in.rediff.com/sports/2004/jul/27condoms.htm

cinamoon
07-22-2008, 06:07 PM
They met during the Sydney Olympics :couple:

Here is some info about the condoms:

In Sydney 2000 they actually ran out very quickly and had to bring extra: :lol:

http://in.rediff.com/sports/2004/jul/27condoms.htm

Oh lord in heaven!:eek: Is this a joke or what? :lol: Besides I thought athletes weren't supposed to have sex whilst in competition?:devil:

Tnn74
07-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Oh lord in heaven!:eek: Is this a joke or what? :lol: Besides I thought athletes weren't supposed to have sex whilst in competition?:devil:

NO way Roger and Mirka doesn't do the deed while in
competition... The guy's in competition all the time :lol:

Metis
07-23-2008, 02:27 AM

Of course it's not a joke. :p I once read an article about sex and performance in sports. As far as I can remember there was no conclusive evidence, positive or negative and they said it was dependent on the person. :shrug:

Can you imagine all those people with the amazing athletic bodies, full of energy, concentrated in a small area? No wonder they ran out of condoms. :lol:

Lopaka
07-23-2008, 04:29 AM
Can you imagine all those people with the amazing athletic bodies, full of energy, concentrated in a small area? No wonder they ran out of condoms. :lol:

Now I'm going to be awake all night!:devil:

Saumon
07-23-2008, 07:46 AM
If there was a problem with having sex during a competition, you wouldn't watch much tennis. :tape:

lara2.ribeiro
07-23-2008, 10:26 AM
latest new from tennis.com:

Several pros to play in unisex tournament

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Imagine Roger Federer playing one of the Williams sisters. Or Rafael Nadal facing Maria Sharapova.

Tennis promoter Steve Bellamy envisions such matchups one day, although he'll go with less dynamic pairings for now. On Aug. 3, he'll stage what's believed to be the first tournament involving world-ranked men and women going head to head.

The one-day competition in suburban Pacific Palisades comes with several big rules changes: no overhand serve, second serves or lets. All serving is drop-hit and struck from below the waist.

"About 40 percent of the points in tennis are won on the serve or the return," said Bellamy, founder of The Tennis Channel. "Basically, half the points are over before they even start. Men dominate women in tennis mainly because of the serve, so this concept neutralizes that advantage.

Can you imagine Rafa playing against Ana? in the end of the game they wouldn't share a hand shake, but a kiss!!:kiss: :inlove: :couple: :hug: :hearts::hearts: :kiss::kiss:

bokehlicious
07-23-2008, 10:29 AM
"Men dominate women in tennis mainly because of the serve, so this concept neutralizes that advantage"

:haha: Men would still destroy women playing tennis with a baseball bat :o :lol:

Damn
07-23-2008, 10:35 AM
:haha: Men would still destroy women playing tennis with a baseball bat :o :lol:

I couldn't agree more.

[...] "Men dominate women in tennis mainly because of the serve" [...] :haha: :haha: :haha:

chocc0
07-23-2008, 11:13 AM
OMG Xisca should be like shaking in her boots like....seriously! Can't a man and a woman just be friends?

chocc0
07-23-2008, 11:20 AM

Oh yeah they were like Rabbits in Sydney! I remember all the articles in the paper!
[QUOTE=Metis;7382534]Of course it's not a joke. :p I once read an article about sex and performance in sports. As far as I can remember there was no conclusive evidence, positive or negative and they said it was dependent on the person. :shrug:

[QUOTE]

Apparently women perform better after orgasming where as men perform worse ( I read it in a scholarly article I swear! :angel:)

the graduate
07-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Xisca is quitting school to travel with Rafa full time....she will be managing his career

lara2.ribeiro
07-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Xisca is quitting school to travel with Rafa full time....she will be managing his career

you are kidding, right? She can't be that dumb!

An other Mirka :help::help:

the graduate
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM
you are kidding, right? She can't be that dumb!

An other Mirka :help::help:She s scared of groupies!!!!they are rampant at every ATP event just like the geishas at an NBA hotel stopover.:p

PeekA bOO
07-26-2008, 10:13 AM
pictures with ana and rafa eating in mallorca
http://i33.tinypic.com/33yrvp5.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/b9698x.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/x2me5f.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2v2wm6u.jpg

cinamoon
07-26-2008, 11:34 AM
too bad they have to spend 2 weeks apart. they can reunite in Beijing, no?:devil:

Tnn74
07-26-2008, 12:55 PM
:lol: so the pictures finally surfaced eh?

They look pretty cute together IMO... :angel:
and why couldn't Xisca have come along...?

Lopaka
07-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Was Tomeu along as a chaperone or to open doors? Looks like neither Rafa nor his buddy are opening the car door for Ana. Hope the pictures don't get him a scolding from his sponsor for not driving the KIA.

Beyone my sarcasm. Like I thought the first time I saw a pic of Rafa and Ana together they make a good looking couple.

At least we got to see something different beside Rafa and Xisca at the beach. I've begun to wonder if the reason Xisca is thin is because Rafa never buys a meal.

T2KN
07-26-2008, 01:40 PM

Overhead where we sat, Nadal was whacking monster forehands at Djokovic. But we were torn away and ushered into a small room for the official interview. Nadal remained on her mind tough, because at one point, ESPN's Bonnie Ford asked if she sought to cultivate Nadal-like intensity, upon which she grew really animated, saying: "Oh God, especially on clay! I just watched a few games and the heaviness of his ball, it's something. When I'm on court now, I try to imitate that." Perhaps she felt she was confessing a guilty pleasure, because she colored and laughed. "But it's unbelievable how he puts so much pressure on an opponent. They must think, "What I got to do, hit three lines to win a point?" We can learn from that and put it in our tennis." "Your forehand looked pretty good in that last game or two yesterday," I ventured.

"I tried to do his forehand," Ana said, suddenly carving out an air forehand that conveyed to idea. Then she broke down laughing, as if the very idea was preposterous. Turning serious again, she said, "Really, I tried it with my sparring partner, because when he hit that way I could feel how much heavier it is to hit back. I think I should think more about the spin than try to flatten out the shot."

While Ana was articulating her Rafa (wannabe) fantasies, I couldn't help but think back to the earlier press conference with Dinara Safina. ...

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2008/06/ana.html#comments

*Totally* crushing on him. :D

Forgetting about Xisca for a second, I wouldn't mind seeing Rafana :p They'd be nice to look at lol.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/Sparkling_Stone/Image5.png

cinamoon
07-26-2008, 02:53 PM
H.O.T.T HOT!!! :hearts::devil: (where are the drooling emos)

even their names fit-Rafana. What's Rafa and Xisca? Rafisca? :?

Tnn74
07-26-2008, 05:11 PM
:lol: Rafana...

Bibberz
07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Ana is gorgeous. :inlove: Hopefully they'll marry and have 12 kids--Djokovic could be the godfather! :D

WTF is Rafa wearing on his feet?! That's some of the worst footwear I've ever seen. :o

Tnn74
07-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Ana is gorgeous. :inlove: Hopefully they'll marry and have 12 kids--Djokovic could be the godfather! :D

WTF is Rafa wearing on his feet?! That's some of the worst footwear I've ever seen. :o

:lol: BD, you don't miss a thing...
was it slippers he was wearing...? :tape:

Minn
07-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Ana is gorgeous. :inlove: :D

I think they're deck shoes, and yes, they're bad. And no socks. And what's he doing in that picture anyway? He's standing like he's ready to puke.

lara2.ribeiro
07-26-2008, 08:43 PM
I think we pick the wrong guy... look at the 2nd picture: ana smiling with tomeu (and he is looking at her so :inlove:), plus she practiced with him not with rafa :lol:

what a soup opera! tomeu is in love with Ana, but her heart belongs to his best friend: el rafita!
Rafa, a humble and good boy, struggles against his deep desires to resist ana and keeps with his (all time) beloved xisca (hehehehehehe)

Bibberz
07-26-2008, 10:07 PM
:lol: BD, you don't miss a thing...
was it slippers he was wearing...? :tape:

They look like a cross between slippers and deck shoes. They look terrible.

I think they're deck shoes, and yes, they're bad. And no socks. And what's he doing in that picture anyway? He's standing like he's ready to puke.

"Espera....I have to stop for tie shoe, no? Oh, I no have lace..."

Lopaka
07-27-2008, 03:15 AM
We really need some more pictures showing different views of Rafa's movements. Maybe he is a leg man checking out the scenery.:devil:

10nisfan
07-27-2008, 04:00 AM
I've begun to wonder if the reason Xisca is thin is because Rafa never buys a meal.

:haha:

Rafa asks Xisca, "you hungry, no?"... xisca says "no?"...

10nisfan
07-27-2008, 04:07 AM
:lol: Rafana...

can you imagine 12 Rafanas fist-pumping???... :haha:

Ok... I like them Both as Tennis Players, so of course I think it would be cool if They Ever Hook-up Together... but I don't think it's happening coz Rafisca Team seems to be going strong... :lick:

cinamoon
07-27-2008, 08:54 AM
In this blog, it says

I should have known it was going to be no ordinary walk when I came upon a Spanish player having a game of tag with his girlfriend. And no, I'm not kidding. After several "I'm sorry. Excuse me please" comments, they did finally let me pass. I was tempted to ask if I could play too, but I suspect my presence would not have been welcomed. Too bad – it looked like fun.
http://www.tennistalk.com/en/blog/Cheryl_Murray
do you think it was Rafa and Xisca playing tag? :lol:

yana
07-27-2008, 11:10 AM
I think we pick the wrong guy... look at the 2nd picture: ana smiling with tomeu (and he is looking at her so :inlove:), plus she practiced with him not with rafa :lol:

That was my impression too. An Ana-Tomeu love affair? :p

what a soup opera! tomeu is in love with Ana, but her heart belongs to his best friend: el rafita!
Rafa, a humble and good boy, struggles against his deep desires to resist ana and keeps with his (all time) beloved xisca (hehehehehehe)

Rafa could be with Ana during tournaments and with Xisca at the beach :p An arrangement that could keep all of them happy...

Damn
07-27-2008, 02:15 PM
"Espera....I have to stop for tie shoe, no? Oh, I no have lace..."

Rafa asks Xisca, "you hungry, no?"... xisca says "no?"...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :yeah:

cc2monac
07-28-2008, 09:05 AM
thx for the pix...I'm surprised to see them! real paparazzi pix of rafa! I love what he is wearing but I agree...those shoes...classis blue nike would have been great rafa!