At last - back to the hard courts :-)) Nole trying to defend his title in Toronto [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

At last - back to the hard courts :-)) Nole trying to defend his title in Toronto

Pages : 1 [2] 3

arm
07-23-2008, 01:57 AM
Break him now, Nole! :hug:

I am telling you, Nole and I are soul mates. :inlove: He listens to me! :lol:

Lee
07-23-2008, 01:59 AM
:yeah: Nole and Frank!

Great match! The way Nole celebrated shows how relief he was :tape:

pookykiki
:woohoo: :woohoo:. But Nole why do you have so many problems to close the matchs!
Now I can go to bed and sleep for 4 maravelous hours!
Good night all :hug: :wavey:

*Ljubica*
I am telling you, Nole and I are soul mates. :inlove: He listens to me!

He obviously does :lol:

So :woohoo: Well done Nole - I'm delighted to say I was wrong :lol:Thanks for your company lovely ladies - I am off to bed :zzz:

Sleep well, sweet dreams and catch you all tomorrow :hug:

Herdwick
Clearly not match tight but he'll do for now.

Wot no interview?

arm
07-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Frank I can only like you more. :smooch:

Nole, I can only love you more. :inlove:

Good night ladies, I know you need to sleep! :hug:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 02:01 AM

Wot no interview?

I'm sure we'll see the Press Conference on Sky tomorrow:) I can record the Hightlights Show now I know he won :lol:

Goodnight :wavey:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 02:02 AM
Night all and sweet Nole dreams - can rest happy now.

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:03 AM
G'Night all those lovely ladies from Europe! :wavey:

kalisita
07-23-2008, 02:05 AM

Wot no interview?

Do they usually show them on what you're watching? On Master Series tv they never do. :sad:

Jelena_78
07-23-2008, 02:07 AM
:woohoo:

:banana: Well done Nole!

3 am here :yawn: Night everyone! :wavey:

:dance:

arm
G'Night all those lovely ladies from Europe! :wavey:

This lady here from Europe is staying. :)

Lee
This lady here from Europe is staying. :)

:worship:

arm
07-23-2008, 02:09 AM
double post :o

Aleka
Hi Aleka :wavey: See Dima won the first set :yeah:
:bounce: Easy win :smoke:
The ranking shows the difference at crunch time.

ALEKA!!!!!

and ROSIE!!!!!!
Lee!!!!! :D
I think Nole's shirt is orange and aqua blue. It's defintely not red. Compare it to the linespeople red shirt and the Maple flag ;)
Exactly!!

Btw- he did just get up to get a glass of water (I feel guilty now), and said "hello crazy girls" :tape: So that's a "hello" to you from my beloved :)
:rolls: We are not crazy, just...committed :p I'm a little late (stupid storm taking my internet down) but hi Alex :wavey:

Because of the storm I missed Nole's whole match :tape: :tape: Oh well, he won, and that's what counts. Bring on the next match :bounce:

Everyone :hatoff:

arm
:worship:

The advantages of being on holidays. :D

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:11 AM
:bounce: Easy win :smoke:

Lee!!!!! :D

Exactly!!

:rolls: We are not crazy, just...committed :p I'm a little late (stupid storm taking my internet down) but hi Alex :wavey:

Because of the storm I missed Nole's whole match :tape: :tape: Oh well, he won, and that's what counts. Bring on the next match :bounce:

Everyone :hatoff:

:lol: Ain't the next match is what you're waiting for?

Stupid storm. :mad:

Aleka
07-23-2008, 02:13 AM
It is!!!! :D But I really wanted to see this one too :sobbing:

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:17 AM
It is!!!! :D But I really wanted to see this one too :sobbing:

:hug: You may if there's rain delay tomorrow :awww:

Aleka
07-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Oh wait :D The channel that is supposedly showing Toronto here will show reruns (that is all it does, no live matches...oh, no, wait...one live match/day). So they have to show Nole :D :rocker2:

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:19 AM
:lol:

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:25 AM
Raquel, remember we talked about me not preparing dinner? Before the match started, my son was too hungry already and he opened a can of soap, heat it in the microwave before asking me :tape: And now hubby is on his way home and I told him to buy a roasted chicken home for dinner. :o

kalisita
07-23-2008, 02:34 AM
Why can't Nole wear what Safin's wearing? It's so much better. Hell, even Querry is dressed better IMO. Though, maybe I'm just being ridiculous because I don't like the those kinds of colors on men. They seem like girly colors to me. :o

arm
07-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Raquel, remember we talked about me not preparing dinner? Before the match started, my son was too hungry already and he opened a can of soap, heat it in the microwave before asking me :tape: And now hubby is on his way home and I told him to buy a roasted chicken home for dinner. :o

:lol: :yeah: Smart kid yours. ;) And good husband.

arm
07-23-2008, 02:36 AM
Why can't Nole wear what Safin's wearing. It's so much better. Hell, even Querry is dressed better IMO. Though, maybe I'm just being ridiculous because I don't like the those kinds of colors on men. They seem like girly colors to me. :o

To be honest, I hate that outfit. :lol: But that's the last thing I care when Nole is playing. :hearts:

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Girlz, it was piece of cake :cool: GM will explode (which will be nice).

arm
07-23-2008, 02:42 AM
Girlz, it was piece of cake :cool: GM will explode (which will be nice).

I told everyone not to fear. Didn't I? ;)

GM will only explode when he defens the title next Sunday.

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:43 AM
I think Nole's outfit fits him, bold and loud :bolt:

Aleka
07-23-2008, 02:45 AM
Why can't Nole wear what Safin's wearing? It's so much better. Hell, even Querry is dressed better IMO. Though, maybe I'm just being ridiculous because I don't like the those kinds of colors on men. They seem like girly colors to me. :o
I was thinking the same. He should wear Lapentti's outfit!
I think Nole's outfit fits him, bold and loud :bolt:
:rolls: Lee :p

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 02:45 AM
I told everyone not to fear. Didn't I? ;)

GM will only explode when he defens the title next Sunday.

Yes, you did girl!

Btw, last man who defend Rogers is Agassi 1995. Just 5 of them were do the same - Lendl, McEnroe, Agassi...

Lee
07-23-2008, 02:49 AM
Remember the tie-dye shirts by Fila a few years ago, I love it when Rainer wore them :ras: Much better than the one wears by Dima and Tipsy this year. :tape:

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Lee, you don't like his outfit? It's unusual for Novak.

Aleka
07-23-2008, 02:54 AM
Remember the tie-dye shirts by Fila a few years ago, I love it when Rainer wore them :ras: Much better than the one wears by Dima and Tipsy this year. :tape:
They totally screwed Dima over with this shirt :tape: What were they thinking? :o

Lee
07-23-2008, 03:00 AM
Lee, you don't like his outfit? It's unusual for Novak.

I love his outfit, Misha! That's very Nole, IMO. :lol:

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:02 AM
He won!! :woohoo:

How'd he play?

Lee
07-23-2008, 03:04 AM
Well enough to win but with many rooms to improve.

Hubby's back so dinner time. :wavey:

Aleka
07-23-2008, 03:06 AM
Enjoy, Lee :kiss:

Bye, everyone. Sorry for intruding :o :wavey:

arm
07-23-2008, 03:07 AM

We will never forgive you. :lol: :hug:

Come every time you feel want. :hug:

Aleka
07-23-2008, 03:09 AM
Thank you, will do :D :smooch: :hatoff:

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:09 AM
Well enough to win but with many rooms to improve.

Hubby's back so dinner time. :wavey:

Let's hope to see those improvements later :p At least he won!

I just got here so I don't know what was going on, but there are no intruders here, we don't lock the gates :p :hug:

arm
07-23-2008, 03:22 AM
Nina :wavey:

When do you go on holidays?

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:29 AM
Thursday night! :dance: I don't know if I'll have internet connection though, and I'll be gone for 15 days :sad: Not only will I be out of touch with the tennis but I won't be able to chat with all you Djokovicboppers :sad:

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 03:29 AM
Hey pretty Nina:hug: (she is gorgeus girl)

All Nina's are handsome, my sister, our Nina:rolleyes:

arm
07-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Thursday night! :dance: I don't know if I'll have internet connection though, and I'll be gone for 15 days :sad: Not only will I be out of touch with the tennis but I won't be able to chat with all you Djokovicboppers :sad:

:awww: You shall be missed, you know. :hug::hug:

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Hey pretty Nina:hug: (she is gorgeus girl)

All Nina's are handsome, my sister, our Nina:rolleyes:

Misha, again, you're too nice :) :hug:

Why don't you tell this to some of the guys in my school - I'm completely invisible to 90% of them :rolleyes:

arm
07-23-2008, 03:52 AM
Misha, again, you're too nice :) :hug:

Why don't you tell this to some of the guys in my school - I'm completely invisible to 90% of them :eek:

Sometimes, you would rather have only 10% noticing you than 90%, believe me.

Besides, quality is the important, not quantity.

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:52 AM
:awww: You shall be missed, you know. :hug::hug:

And I'll miss you guys too :hug:

Maybe my sister will bring her laptop and maybe the house has wireless internet? Then maybe I could find my way on a couple times :)

neenah
07-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Sometimes, you would rather have only 10% noticing you than 90%, believe me.

Besides, quality is the important, not quantity.

Words of wisdom :) I don't really care about the boys in my high school anyway, they're not worth it as far as quality goes :rolleyes:

Only a couple ;)

arm
07-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Words of wisdom :) I don't really care about the boys in my high school anyway, they're not worth it as far as quality goes :rolleyes:

Only a couple ;)

:lol: I understand your problem. :hug:

Time to sleep. It's 4am here. :tape:
Tomorrow :wavey:

star
07-23-2008, 04:11 AM
Good for Djokovic. I'm happy to see him get through this round.

neenah
07-23-2008, 04:11 AM
:lol: I understand your problem. :hug:

Time to sleep. It's 4am here. :tape:
Tomorrow :wavey:

Ouch, 4am, I completely forgot about time zones - it's only 11pm here! :lol:

Goodnight :wavey:

Lee
07-23-2008, 04:18 AM

And I'll miss you guys too :hug:

Maybe my sister will bring her laptop and maybe the house has wireless internet? Then maybe I could find my way on a couple times :)

We will miss you too when you're not around :hug: There are many internet cafes though. And there are many places with wireless internet connection. When I was on the road, there are tourist information centers with provide wireless internet :lol:

neenah
07-23-2008, 04:32 AM
We will miss you too when you're not around :hug: There are many internet cafes though. And there are many places with wireless internet connection. When I was on the road, there are tourist information centers with provide wireless internet :lol:

:hug: I'm 99% sure my sister is bringing her laptop and I'm 75% sure there will be internet connection in the house we rent. If the above scenario works out then I'm 100% sure I'll stop by 4 or 5 times over the course of my vacation to say hi :)

camnation
07-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Hello, everyone! I just got back home (tried to stick it out for the Safin match but the rain wouldn't let up). I don't have much time for a report right now (it's way past my bedtime :p) but it was a great match to watch and I was pleasantly surprised to hear a lot of "Go Nole!"s and the like, although there obviously was a crowd bias (including some jerk-off who started heckling Nole, I'm sure whoever watched the match heard it). I'm not even sure what to write in a report to be honest! What do you guys want to know (if anything)? I'll try to write something up once my brain gets some rest. :)

kalisita
07-23-2008, 05:45 AM
Hello, everyone! I just got back home (tried to stick it out for the Safin match but the rain wouldn't let up). I don't have much time for a report right now (it's way past my bedtime :p) but it was a great match to watch and I was pleasantly surprised to hear a lot of "Go Nole!"s and the like, although there obviously was a crowd bias (including some jerk-off who started heckling Nole, I'm sure whoever watched the match heard it). I'm not even sure what to write in a report to be honest! What do you guys want to know (if anything)? I'll try to write something up once my brain gets some rest. :)

I didn't hear any heckling on tv. What was he saying?

camnation
07-23-2008, 05:50 AM
I didn't hear any heckling on tv. What was he saying?
I think he said three things: one was "Hey Djoker, YOU'RE the joke!"... the second thing I can't remember (probably along the lines of "you suck" or something equally unimaginative) and the last thing he said was some insult about Novak's outfit, which got cut off by the umpire. At least some fan yelped out in Nole's defense. :)

but-it's-ok
07-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Hecklers:rolleyes: I enjoyed the match, Nole outshone the local hero:worship: Tricky to play local guys,he did well:) Adje Nole:worship: And, I loved the kit:inlove:

Nina:hug: I'll miss you. I hope you can post from time to time even if its just to let us know you're OK, enjoy your vacation sweetie:hug:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Morning - all bright and bounding here I hope?

I didn't hear any heckling myself but ATPTV cut away sharpish at the end.
No mention here either so hopefully nothing to worry about.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/465579

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080723.TENNISDANCE23/TPStory/Sports

Nor did I hear the marriage proposal!

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Nina :hug: You probably won't see this before you leave - but just wanted to say have a great holiday, we will miss you lots :awww: and if you get a chance to get an Internet connection - we would love to hear from you. Be safe and have fun :hug:

Aleka :hug: Of course you're not intruding - all nice people are welcome here:) And besides - you're my friend :hug: - after all, you've even met me in "real life" and you survived :lol: and you're a Dima fan too :) Please feel free to stop by here anytime. Sorry about the storm :awww:

camnation - glad you not to see the match live - sorry about the heckler - I think they always appear in night matches - probably fuelled by a few too many beers :rolleyes:

As for the oufit - I reserve judgement till I've seen it properly on the big screen (in today's Highlights Show) as the bet365 screen is a bit too small to get a proper picture. At the end of the day though - I don't much care what he wears as long as he wins - though black and blue are my personal favourites :drool:

arm
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM

Morning - all bright and bounding here I hope?

I didn't hear any heckling myself but ATPTV cut away sharpish at the end.
No mention here either so hopefully nothing to worry about.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/465579

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080723.TENNISDANCE23/TPStory/Sports

Nor did I hear the marriage proposal!

What marriega proposal. :mad: Didn't hear that! :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Better get in there quickly Raquerl - or someone else will snap him up :tape:
Oh - and hello my dear - how are you?

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Bom Dia - keep expecting you to be in Tenerife!

arm
07-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Better get in there quickly Raquerl - or someone else will snap him up :tape:
Oh - and hello my dear - how are you?

No, I feel ok anout this. Afterall, we are meant to each other, you know that. :lol: He even broke Dancevic exactly when I told him to. :lol: :hearts:

Well, I am fine. But the important thing is how you and Herdwick are feeling! Sleepy? Wasn't it worth sleeping just a few hours to watch Nole?

Bom Dia - keep expecting you to be in Tenerife!

Hey :wavey: How are you today? Sleepy?

Friday it is!

arm
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Lunch at grandmom's. Be back in one hour.

:hug:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm not too bad actually. Just a bit :devil: because I was stupid enough to go into GM :rolleyes: Some absolute ***** (insert word of your choice) made a post threatening violence towards Nole's little brother - how sad and sick is that? And - yes - it initated one of my few Bad Reps. Hating on a player is one thing - threatening violence towards their family (especially if it's a child is quite another in my opinion),- and it made me mad. :devil: And what makes me madder is the idiot fans of other players who whine that Nole is not the only player "hated" here. Well - OK - I agree he's not - but apart from the occasional "Mirka is fat" comments - which I also find hateful and unnecessary, -you don't ever see posts threatening the other players families do you? Seems some of the fans of my "favourite player" need to grow some class because some of them (not all) are the most foul and obnoxious on here :angel:

OK - rant over - move on - bet you wish you hadn't asked now :p

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Am fine here - never felt better - 4 hours sleep is clearly plenty! Think I will pass on Roger tonight though. We have Rafa to look forward to (sorry R) at 6pm, weather permitting. Feel a bit sorry for Marat who will have to play twice today if he wins (but he probably won't).

Was tweaking a few tails in GM earlier on but didn't spot anything that nasty. Have a G&T...

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Am fine here - never felt better - 4 hours sleep is clearly plenty! Think I will pass on Roger tonight though. We have Rafa to look forward to (sorry R) at 6pm, weather permitting. Feel a bit sorry for Marat who will have to play twice today if he wins (but he probably won't).

Was tweaking a few tails in GM earlier on but didn't spot anything that nasty. Have a G&T...

I think Roger could well have some problems with Simon :sad: He's playing quite well right now. As for R. - I'll be watching whoever plays on the interractive alternative chanel :p And I think the nastiness happened after you were there :shrug: Don't care anyway - if the people from the "darkside" want to name call me - well - it won't kill me will it?

4 hours sleep is DEFINITELY not enough for me :help:

arm
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm not too bad actually. Just a bit :devil: because I was stupid enough to go into GM :rolleyes: Some absolute ***** (insert word of your choice) made a post threatening violence towards Nole's little brother - how sad and sick is that? And - yes - it initated one of my few Bad Reps. Hating on a player is one thing - threatening violence towards their family (especially if it's a child is quite another in my opinion),- and it made me mad. :devil: And what makes me madder is the idiot fans of other players who whine that Nole is not the only player "hated" here. Well - OK - I agree he's not - but apart from the occasional "Mirka is fat" comments - which I also find hateful and unnecessary, -you don't ever see posts threatening the other players families do you? Seems some of the fans of my "favourite player" need to grow some class because some of them (not all) are the most foul and obnoxious on here :angel:

OK - rant over - move on - bet you wish you hadn't asked now :p

I didn't see that post. :shrug:

These people are just unbelievable. :rolleyes:

$ hours is not enough for me, not even close to enough. :lol:

I think Roger could well have some problems with Simon :sad: He's playing quite well right now. As for R. - I'll be watching whoever plays on the interractive alternative chanel :p And I think the nastiness happened after you were there :shrug: Don't care anyway - if the people from the "darkside" want to name call me - well - it won't kill me will it?

4 hours sleep is DEFINITELY not enough for me :help:

I think so too, Simon could give him some problems.

Does anyone know where can I watch Nole's interview? I am too lazy to search. :lol:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 02:27 PM
It's on the ATPMTV site - think you can see it without paying.

http://www.atpmastersseries.tv/page/Tournaments/Toronto/0,,11444,00.html

arm
07-23-2008, 02:30 PM
It's on the ATPMTV site - think you can see it without paying.

http://www.atpmastersseries.tv/page/Tournaments/Toronto/0,,11444,00.html

Thank you. :hug:

Silly Raquel, should have remembered that before. :silly:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I didn't see that post. :shrug:

These people are just unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Yep:) And then when they are deleted/reported- they whine about "freedom of speech" and call other posters "mentally retarded", "hypocritical" and stupid. I am so sick of this place - I really am. "Freedom of speech" should not mean "freedom to attack and abuse" everyone that doesn't agree with you, threaten kids with violence, or call other people names. If it wasn't for you people here and on Dima's Forum I would never come to MTF again. I'm certainly going to have to extend my self-imposed "no posting" elsewhere ban, to include "no reading" either.

And on a more Nole-related note - having seen the TV coverage in glorious technicolour close-up now...........I truly don't like the baby-blue shorts either. The shirt is OK - but those shorts are going to have to go :devil:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Hear, hear. I can accept the shirt - it has a certain originality as you say and he can carry it off - but the shorts remind me of a Babygro. Ugh.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Hear, hear. I can accept the shirt - it has a certain originality as you say and he can carry it off - but the shorts remind me of a Babygro. Ugh.

Babygro :tape: :rolls:

As I said - he would be so much better without them :angel:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 04:57 PM
A transcript of last night's Press Conference :)

Q. Just want to talk about your game. Frank said that you were on balance and ready for every ball, and he was really surprised, you surprised him with a lot of returns. Did you feel that, or were you surprised by a lot his returns in return?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I was trying to focus on my game, and this was a key fact, I think. One of the most important shots against Frank was return today. I was returning really well, and I was happy with that stroke.
I was very consistent throughout the match. I had little ups and downs with the serve. When I needed to serve it out at 5-3 second set I didn't make any of the first serves, which was not good.
But then I managed to hold my concentration in the next game. He was serving extremely well. High percentage of the first serve, especially in the first set, which was making my job a bit tougher.
But I was aware that he doesn't have anything to lose obviously. A big Canadian hope playing in front of his crowd. Big support. There was a lot of people today. Really, really good atmosphere to play in.
Always the first matches are the most trickiest ones trying to keep the balance. I was happy with the way I was moving. Of course, there are still some things that I was not really happy about, but it's still only a first match.

Q. You mentioned the big Canadian crowd. Did you notice the number of Serbian flags, and did you hear the marriage proposal that you got?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I heard them bigtime. Really happy for that. I wanted to thank them, of course, for coming and supporting me. It's a big community here, Serbians. About 100,000 Sers in Toronto and in surroundings.
It's great to have so many people supporting you from your country. I think it makes you really happy and proud and excited to just play in front of them.
And not just them. I felt that the Canadian crowd really appreciate my victory last year and they are happy to see me again. It's my pleasure to play in front of this crowd.

Q. Did you accept the marriage proposal that you got?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Marriage proposal?

Q. A woman yelled out, Marry me Novak.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Really? How much money did she get? (Laughter)

Q. What did you think of Frank's game tonight?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I felt that he was serving well, as I mentioned before, but maybe he was a little bit too defensive in the baseline rallies. I took advantage of it. You know, I tried to be patient, you know, wait for my opportunities.
I knew that I'm going to get those throughout the match, but I wanted to be aggressive at the same time. Not to allow him to take advantage of the shots and just get to the net, because I know that in these moments he's the most dangerous. It's what he did in the first match I was watching against Ancic. He was returning well and playing very wisely.
Today he was maybe too defensive but he was serving very well.

Q. There's been so much talk over the past couple weeks about the Wimbledon men's final with Federer and Nadal. It was almost as though people stopped thinking about you for a little while --
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Really?

Q. -- despite the great year you had. Is this part of, I mean, tonight, in this tournament to sort of say there's three big players in the world right now, not just two?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, of course. I'm just happy to be a part of this group with the two best players in the world. Obviously they show their quality and they're improving year after year.
Even after four years of dominance of the two players they're still continuing to play fantastic tennis. I think they played maybe even the best match of the history in that Wimbledon final. I mean, they deserve that role: two best players of the world.
Me being right behind them and trying to be a big challenge for them, I think I did a great job in the first six months of the year. I was getting pretty closer and winning a Grand Slam and couple more major events.
I don't want put an extra pressure on myself. I'm just trying to focus on my way, on my career, and try to get the game as best as possible, as perfect as possible, improve on some things.
There are still some things and elements in the game that I need to improve on so I can be complete player.

Q. Roger Federer said just before the tournament that you were very strong on this surface, and he actually thought that the two of you were perhaps the best on hard courts and that Rafa was slightly behind the two of you. Does that fit with your assessment or not?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You know, every surface is different. You have so many difference in today's surfaces. You have clay, grass, hard court. I mean, you just have to be complete so you can hold on with those two guys.
I mean, you have to be consistent with your results on every surface that you play. They're all-round players. Rafa, you know, I don't think many people believe that he can win Wimbledon three years ago because of the style of his play. But he was playing in the last three years two final and he won Wimbledon, and he absolutely deserved it. He's improving day after day.
And Roger, of course, being No. 1 player of the world is still playing fantastic tennis. I feel very confident and very comfortable playing on this surface. It's my favorite one and the surface where I achieved my biggest results in my career, so I really look forward to this season.
But I don't know, I wouldn't like to rank myself as the best player on this surface or not. I'm still the third player of the world, so I think this is what counts.

Q. How much is winning here in and of itself very important, and how much is it just preparation for the US Open?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's very important. US Open is the most important event on this surface for everybody. But to play well in Masters Series events is -- in Canada and Cincinnati is quite important, you know, so you can get a lot of the matches and get a good preparation for the Flushing Meadows.

Q. I don't know if you answered this, but are you going to the Olympics?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes.

Q. How important is that for you to win in Beijing?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Very, very important. Of course, every player has different opinion and different position on that. But for me, Olympics is one of the priority -- most priority events in my career.
I never participate in, for me, the biggest event in sports, so it's going to be a big honor and just pleasure. I'm very excited to meet the best professional athletes all around the world in a lot of different sports.
Just being around them in the Olympic village is great experience. Who knows what's going to happen in four years, so it's important for me being there.

Q. Would winning the Olympics be equal to a Wimbledon victory, or better?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think yes. It has a big value for me.

Q. You're established in third position. It's a big up between next and Nadal. Do you plan to attack Nadal and Roger Federer and to get closer to them?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm not planning to attack them. I wouldn't call it like that. I'm just trying to attack the ball on the tennis court. That's what I'm trying to do: be aggressive and results will come.
I'm not really in a lot of tension and pressure that I need to reach the second or the first place in the world in this year or next year. I'm only 21. I have all the time in the world. Just need to be healthy and keep on playing well.

*Raine
07-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Hello, I'm always lurking here in the forums. But I only decided to join the discussions now. http://www.novak-djokovic.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif.

Who would you rather want Novak to face, Soderling or Verdasco?

Were you able to meet Nole? I hope you're still going to write that recap. :worship:

arm
07-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Hello, I'm always lurking here in the forums. But I only decided to join the discussions now. http://www.novak-djokovic.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif.

Who would you rather want Novak to face, Soderling or Verdasco?

Were you able to meet Nole? I hope you're still going to write that recap. :worship:

I don't really care. I like Nando, so I would like a match of hotties again. :lol:

But I think none of them can cause a real trouble to Nole. :)

Welcome :wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Raine :wavey:Welcome here and pleased to meet you :)

About the next opponent - hmmm - difficult one - I think they are both equally hard in their own individual ways. Soderling is by far the most consistent, and has had some excellent results on hard and fast courts, so he is never going to be an easy opponernt for anyone...... so I guess I would say he would be a slightly harder opponent than Verdasco, who can be very up-and-down in his form, - with great shots and then dreadful errors and no consistency. However, when Verdasco is "on" he hits winners out of nowhere and is unbeatable when he's on a good streak of form :shrug: So at the end of the day, I would say I don't care who Nole plays next, as long as he brings his best game to the courts and concentrates:)

My main worry about the next match - whoever it is - would be that I think we all know Nole was tense about the Dancevic match up for lots of reasons,-and I just hope he doesn't mentally relax now, because both Soderling and Verdasco are capable of an upset on their day.

What are your feelings?

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Welcome *Raine :wavey:

As for opponent Rose - I think Verdasko is way better 'solution'.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Rosie was there? http://i30.tinypic.com/2zylvmw.jpg

:lol: I wish :rolleyes: But sadly many people here will attest that I was sat in front of my PC half the night, watching bet365 and chatting with Raquel and the others :awww: Of course, if he wants to pay my fare to Tornoto though - I will gladly propose to him in person :angel:

sharapower
07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Ajde Nole :hug:

arm
07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Hey guys :wavey:

Rose, you are always worried. :mad: Gosh, the fact that he is actually an excellent player should make you relax once in a while! :hug:

*Raine
07-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the replies to my question. Honestly, I don't know who he has more chance with, but I believe in him :).

:lol: I wish :rolleyes: But sadly many people here will attest that I was sat in front of my PC half the night, watching bet365 and chatting with Raquel and the others :awww: Of course, if he wants to pay my fare to Tornoto though - I will gladly propose to him in person :angel:

Apparently, Novak doesn't want me watching from the stands anymore. He said I distract him during the match because when he sees me, he starts to reminisce about the time we've spent together. :clap2: He never mentioned you btw.

LOL.. So much for making up stories.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the replies to my question. Honestly, I don't know who he has more chance with, but I believe in him :).

Apparently, Novak doesn't want me watching from the stands anymore. He said I distract him during the match because when he sees me, he starts to reminisce about the time we've spent together. :clap2: He never mentioned you btw.

LOL.. So much for making up stories.

:confused: I think you would see my conversation with tangerine_dream was a joke :shrug: Of course I wouldn't expect Novak - or anyone else for that matter - to pay my air far to Toronto or anywhere else :shrug: Besides -the guy I live with probably wouldn't like it.

I am assuming this was a genuine misuderstanding though language differences :shrug: If so - fair enough - but if you are a troll -please don't bother. Thanks.

arm
07-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Rosie :wavey::hug:

Have you slept during the afternoon?

*Raine
07-23-2008, 06:31 PM
:confused: I think you would see my conversation with tangerine_dream was a joke :shrug: Of course I wouldn't expect Novak - or anyone else for that matter - to pay my air far to Toronto or anywhere else :shrug: Besides -the guy I live with probably wouldn't like it.

I am assuming this was a genuine misuderstanding though language differences :shrug: If so - fair enough - but if you are a troll -please don't bother. Thanks.

I was only kidding because I knew you were also kidding about Novak. So I made a joke as well, about how Novak doesn't want me to watch in the stands.:D

That can only happen in my dream.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I was only kidding because I know you were also kidding about Novak. So I made a joke as well. :D

Ok - no worries. We have a lot of problems with "trolls" and this is the only place that Novak fans can really chat and be "peaceful" without trouble. If you ever go to GM you will see how much Novak is hated on MTF :sad: Sorry if I appear to have over-reacted - it was nothing personal - it is always nice to meet a new fan of Novak:)

And - no Raquel - I haven't slept. I find it quite hard to sleep in the middle of the afteroon - I'll just go to bed early and get a proper night's sleep to catch up that way :)

but-it's-ok
07-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Raine:wavey: Welcome here, I'm Di. Well both opponents are dangerous of course, and I am a Nando fan, but of course I want Nole to defend his title successfully. I really would like to see Nole play Nando because I think it would be a better match and more pleasing to watch:)

Rose - Sounds like a good idea to get:zzz:in early tonight then. I should too really.

*Raine
07-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok - no worries. We have a lot of problems with "trolls" and this is the only place that Novak fans can really chat and be "peaceful" without trouble. If you ever go to GM you will see how much Novak is hated on MTF :sad: Sorry if I appear to have over-reacted - it was nothing personal - it is always nice to meet a new fan of Novak:)

And - no Raquel - I haven't slept. I find it quite hard to sleep in the middle of the afteroon - I'll just go to bed early and get a proper night's sleep to catch up that way :)

That's alright. I should have said that I was kidding in my first post. I love to post pretend situations about Novak, to make people laugh. But unfortunately, it didn't work here. :)
Even if I didn't see the posts in GM, I know a lot of people hate Novak. Because like David Cook (Sorry if I made him an example) people think they're arrogant when they're really not. They mistake confidence with arrogance.
Raine:wavey: Welcome here, I'm Di. Well both opponents are dangerous of course, and I am a Nando fan, but of course I want Nole to defend his title successfully. I really would like to see Nole play Nando because I think it would be a better match and more pleasing to watch:)

Rose - Sounds like a good idea to get:zzz:in early tonight then. I should too really.

Hello Di. Thanks for answering my question. :worship:

Okay I'm off to bed now., it's 2 am here.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Raine - we will know in future :) A lot of us here have met Novak - and he's a really nice guy - but to my knowledge - no one knows him "THAT" well ;)

Sleep well:)

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone and welcome to Raine:wavey:

Rosie (aka TCL) is on speaking terms with Nole - she's stalked him the length of Western Europe this Spring :devil: But now he's escaped across the Atlantic. Last I heard she was planning a new ambush in Madrid in October though.

Verdasco for me too in preference please. Will be out tomorrow night so will probably miss it. At this rate though they'll be behind tomorrow so he may well play late enough for me to see him.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 07:11 PM

Rosie (aka TCL) is on speaking terms with Nole - she's stalked him the length of Western Europe this Spring :devil: But now he's escaped across the Atlantic. Last I heard she was planning a new ambush in Madrid in October though.

Verdasco for me too in preference please. Will be out tomorrow night so will probably miss it. At this rate though they'll be behind tomorrow so he may well play late enough for me to see him.

Indeed - and probably will even be accompanied by the truly gorgeous Raquel - he should begin to be afraid now :)

PS.How do you know he wasn't stalking me? :nerner:

arm
07-23-2008, 07:14 PM

That describes what Rose has been and will be up to quite well. :lol:

Indeed - and probably will even be accompanied by the truly gorgeous Raquel - he should begin to be afraid now :)

PS.How do you know he wasn't stalking me? :nerner:

Be very afraid, Novak Djokovic. We are getting ready. :devil:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 07:21 PM
I know your intentions are strictly honourable. If you do get arrested and charged with malicious intent I would be willing to provide character references for a small fee.

arm
07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I know your intentions are strictly honourable. If you do get arrested and charged with malicious intent I would be willing to provide character references for a small fee.

Really? That's very sweet of you. :hug::lol: We may need that. What would you say about us? :angel:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Depends on the magnitude of the charges and the size of the fee.

arm
07-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Depends on the magnitude of the charges and the size of the fee.

I don't like the fee part. How much are we talking about? 5 minutes with Nole? Or do you want more? That's all we can get... No more than that. Maybe we could negociate 10 minutes, but I still need to think about it. :lol:

camnation
Regarding the marriage proposal, it was two girls who shouted it in unison: "Marry me Novak!" :devil:. It was hilarious!

I was surprised by the amount of Nole supporters. I didn't think Novak was even going to play on Tuesday night so when I saw the order of play I had to scramble for Fan Zone tickets, which I'm sure is what many other people did when they saw that Frank was playing. So the amount of "C'mon Nole"s in my section was surprising! And they showed Nole way more on the big screen during changeover than Frank. ;)

There were more Serbian flags than Canadian flags, if that's even possible! There was a man a few rows down from me that had a very loud, clear voice that was excellent for shouting "C'mon Nole!" I liked him a lot.

Erm, well... what else is there to say? I think you guys have covered most of it! I watched him practice a little, but my friend wanted to walk back to the York U campus for dinner and I wanted to watch Fernando Verdasco anyway :angel:. Like Roger and Rafa, Nole was practicing on the court furthest away from the regular/savage fans (where I was situated) and right beside the elite VIP fans.

(BTW: I forgot that I set my camera to 1MP and didn't realize it until the end of Nole's match so all the pictures I took of him aren't very good. :o Maybe I'll post a few half-decent pictures if I can recover from this.)

*Ljubica*
Somehow I think we could arrange a fee involving the incusion of Ms. Herdwick in any of our dastardly plans :aplot: That suit you fine my dear?

And -I know I shouldn't say this:o but as I look at all this rain in Toronto - I am sooooo glad Nole has got his 2nd round match out of the way :tape: :o

OK - off to give my beloved his dinner - maybe back later :wavey:

Edit: camnation - thanks for your report :hug: Are you going back for his next match?

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 07:36 PM
The shady fantasising on the part of certain habitues of this forum is most reprehensible. I never do it myself - it really lowers the tone.

Thanks for the report. What's the fan zone please? Crowd seemed fine to me - was he jeered at the end?

arm
07-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Regarding the marriage proposal, it was two girls who shouted it in unison: "Marry me Novak!" :devil:. It was hilarious!

I was surprised by the amount of Nole supporters. I didn't think Novak was even going to play on Tuesday night so when I saw the order of play I had to scramble for Fan Zone tickets, which I'm sure is what many other people did when they saw that Frank was playing. So the amount of "C'mon Nole"s in my section was surprising! And they showed Nole way more on the big screen during changeover than Frank. ;)

There were more Serbian flags than Canadian flags, if that's even possible! There was a man a few rows down from me that had a very loud, clear voice that was excellent for shouting "C'mon Nole!" I liked him a lot.

Erm, well... what else is there to say? I think you guys have covered most of it! I watched him practice a little, but my friend wanted to walk back to the York U campus for dinner and I wanted to watch Fernando Verdasco anyway :angel:. Like Roger and Rafa, Nole was practicing on the court furthest away from the regular/savage fans (where I was situated) and right beside the elite VIP fans.

(BTW: I forgot that I set my camera to 1MP and didn't realize it until the end of Nole's match so all the pictures I took of him aren't very good. :o Maybe I'll post a few half-decent pictures if I can recover from this.)

Thanks for the complete report. :hug:

pookykiki
07-23-2008, 07:47 PM

Thanks for the report!!:)
The marriage proposal girl forgot the concept of sharing, I think :lol: :angel:
I have sleep 4 hours but I have all day long this silly smile! Can't barely wait to the next match and the night session with all of you!

Hi Raine, I'm Ana!

arm
07-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the report!!:)
The marriage proposal girl forgot the concept of sharing, I think :lol: :angel:
I have sleep 4 hours but I have all day long this silly smile! Can't barely wait to the next match and the night session with all of you!

Hi Raine, I'm Ana!

Yes me too. As I have said before, this is a great day just because Nole won. :D And I know all about that silly smile. :lol:

arm
07-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Herdwick, Ana, camnation and whoever is around, I need to go. :( Take a shower and go out.

Herdwick, :hug: It's just a quick drink, I'll be home soon to recover from last night. :lol:

pookykiki
07-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes me too. As I have said before, this is a great day just because Nole won. :D And I know all about that silly smile. :lol:

This morning I looked a little bit crazy with my circle under the eyes and the silly smile :lol:
I didn't say that I was awake all night in order to watch Nole!
This is a great day because Nole won and because I went to the beach. Obviously, I felt asleep and obvisouly I have a sunburn...

How was your day Raquel? I'm sure your bikini is going to be a hit in Tenerife's beaches! :hug:
Edit: Bye Raquel and have fun :wavey:

camnation
07-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Edit: camnation - thanks for your report :hug: Are you going back for his next match?
I haven't ordered any more tickets, but if it fits into my schedule then I might go again. :) I hope he doesn't have to face Verdasco (but I don't want Verdasco to lose against Soderling either). :awww:

arm
07-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Herdwick, Ana, camnation and whoever is around, I need to go. :( Take a shower and go out.

Herdwick, :hug: It's just a quick drink, I'll be home soon to recover from last night. :lol:

This morning I looked a little bit crazy with my circle under the eyes and the silly smile :lol:
I didn't say that I was awake all night in order to watch Nole!
This is a great day because Nole won and because I went to the beach. Obviously, I felt asleep and obvisouly I have a sunburn...

How was your day Raquel? I'm sure your bikini is going to be a hit in Tenerife's beaches! :hug:
Edit: Bye Raquel and have fun :wavey:

I'll answer you when I come back at night. You can read the answer tomorrow. :hug:

I really, really need to run now.

:wavey:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I shall mope in solitude then.

And it's still raining in Toronto.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 09:08 PM
I shall mope in solitude then.

And it's still raining in Toronto.

:awww:Why are you moping my sweet Scottish friend :awww: Anyway - looks like we might get some play now, as those wonderful drying machines are out on court :rolleyes: But I'll be lucky if I manage to see one set of David Ferrer before I fall asleep :zzz:

Btw - are you keeping an eye on the interractive channels? They've been showing virtual wall-to-wall Nole for the past two hours :inlove: Not that I'm complaining of course :)

Ana, Raquel - hi and bye for now :wavey:

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
:awww:Why are you moping my sweet Scottish friend :awww: Anyway - looks like we might get some play now, as those wonderful drying machines are out on court :rolleyes: But I'll be lucky if I manage to see one set of David Ferrer before I fall asleep :zzz:

Btw - are you keeping an eye on the interractive channels? They've been showing virtual wall-to-wall Nole for the past two hours :inlove: Not that I'm complaining of course :)

Ana, Raquel - hi and bye for now :wavey:

Cos JP's out and everyone went off here and left me.:sad:

No! Am just watching the repeat of last night's match on Sky now (the babygro is even worse on TV BTW) but didn't think to check the interactive! What have I missed?

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Cos JP's out and everyone went off here and left me.:sad:

No! Am just watching the repeat of last night's match on Sky now (the babygro is even worse on TV BTW) but didn't think to check the interactive! What have I missed?

Yes - I saw it on TV earlier too - agreed - it's vile - and the shorts have to go :aplot: Well, so far you have missed the final set of last year's Montreal Final, plus the Rome Final v Wawrinka, and the Indy Final :) Sky seem to have gone into Nole overload :lol: Haven't seen an interview though - which is rather :sad:

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Rose, with this handsome avy you look dangerous:)

Wavey to all.

Herdwick
07-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Drat and double drat.

Evening M - can we have a male perspective on the shorts please? Nole shouldn't be made to wear what looks like a baby's romper suit in public.

What are Adidas thinking of?

*Ljubica*
07-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Rose, with this handsome avy you look dangerous:)

Wavey to all.

I'm not dangeous :awww:

Herdwick - you know I agree about the shorts :spit:

And now I have to say that I am VERY angry :fiery: Having waited for hours to watch some live tennis, and hoping to see the resumption of Ferrer/Ginepri (I have a little soft spot for Ferrer :o) - I now find they've been summararily dispatched to goodness knows where, and replaced by Nadal and Levine :spit: And because interractive coverage has now ended - it looks like no Sr. Ferrer for me - and I will be going to bed in a bad mood :fiery: Guess I needed an early night anyway - goodnight :wavey::hug:

But before I go - can I just say GOOD LUCK JESSE :bounce:

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm not dangeous :awww:

I know but avy can scared some persons:)

kalisita
07-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Next round -- Soderling won first set 6-4 over Verdasco. I'd rather have Verdasco than Soderling play Nole next for some reason.

Okonsky
07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Next round -- Soderling won first set 6-4 over Verdasco. I'd rather have Verdasco than Soderling play Nole next for some reason.

Same here...

camnation
07-24-2008, 12:20 AM
What's the fan zone please?
Sorry I missed your comment! :hug:
The fan zone consists of the top seats, above the regular stadium seating, and they're the ones at the odd angle (that's why they're the cheapest lol). It's hard to see the screens from them and the court is diagonal from where you sit. (Luckily I got in a section that faces the player's chairs!)

kalisita
07-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Nole will play Soderling tomorrow. Let's hope for a nice, easy match. :)

camnation
07-24-2008, 03:53 AM
Tomorrow's OOP out, finally! http://www3.rogerscup.com/men/english/orderOfPlay/OrderOfPlayThursday.pdf

Nole faces Soderling at 11am EST on Centre Court (blast it I have class at that time).

arm
07-24-2008, 04:26 AM
Tomorrow's OOP out, finally! http://www3.rogerscup.com/men/english/orderOfPlay/OrderOfPlayThursday.pdf

Nole faces Soderling at 11am EST on Centre Court (blast it I have class at that time).

Really? :sad:

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:29 AM
Hope tomorrow goes smoothly. Soderling has a game much better than his ranking. He can cause the top guys problems when he is on. He also has the habit of annoying his opponents. I heard Verdasco was upset with him during their match for the way he was celebrating. I don't want Nole to get into anything murky with him tomorrow.

Now Fed is gone in the other half. Safin is out of this quarter. He still has a tough draw to the final but it's definitely easier now. I hope that that pressure doesn't get to him since he's kind of the clear favorite with Fed gone.

camnation
07-24-2008, 04:29 AM
Really? :sad:
11am EST is around... 6am for you? That's no fun!

arm
07-24-2008, 04:30 AM
11am EST is around... 6am for you? That's no fun!

No! It's 4pm! I am sad because you won't be with Nole!

camnation
07-24-2008, 04:32 AM
No! It's 4pm! I am sad because you won't be with Nole!
Oops! I did the match wrong! I knew it was +/-5 at least! Argh, time zones are not my friend. :o
Don't worry, you'll always be with Nole... in your heart. ;) *Cue sappy romantic music*

arm
07-24-2008, 04:38 AM
Oops! I did the match wrong! I knew it was +/-5 at least! Argh, time zones are not my friend. :o
Don't worry, you'll always be with Nole... in your heart. ;) *Cue sappy romantic music*

:lol: Don't worry. I am only on trouble during AO, that's when I need to get up at 6am and I never do because I have classes. :o

Yes, we are always with nole. :hearts:

camnation
07-24-2008, 04:43 AM
:lol: Don't worry. I am only on trouble during AO, that's when I need to get up at 6am and I never do because I have classes. :o

Yes, we are always with nole. :hearts:
Argh, the AO was horrible for me. They would air it live where I live at 3:00am... luckily they would reair it again in the afternoon. So far they're planning on airing Cincy at 3:00am as well (even though Cincy is still EST) because the afternoon and primetime is going to be reserved for the WTA Rogers Cup :sad:.

arm
07-24-2008, 04:47 AM
Argh, the AO was horrible for me. They would air it live where I live at 3:00am... luckily they would reair it again in the afternoon. So far they're planning on airing Cincy at 3:00am as well (even though Cincy is still EST) because the afternoon and primetime is going to be reserved for the WTA Rogers Cup :sad:.

Are you kidding? They would rather transmit WTA than a MS event? :silly::smash:

*Raine
07-24-2008, 05:04 AM
Tell me about it. I prefer Australian Open with regards to the time, since they're only two hours ahead. With Rogers Cup and the upcoming US Open, the games are from 12 am to 10 am LOL.

njnetswill
07-24-2008, 06:20 AM
Aussie Open works well for me in California, I just watch the matches once I get home from school since play starts at 16:00 local time here. :)

French Open is the worst, with play starting at 2:00. :(

*Raine
07-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Aussie Open works well for me in California, I just watch the matches once I get home from school since play starts at 16:00 local time here. :)

French Open is the worst, with play starting at 2:00. :(

I can imagine :D

Herdwick
07-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Blimey - that'll teach us to go to bed thinking Roger will have a fairly easy night! Damn and blast that Nole and Rafa are in the same half.

And I shan't be able to see tonight's match - was hoping it would be scheduled late. Morning , BTW.

but-it's-ok
07-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Roger lost!!!!What on earth is going on?:bolt:. I think Nole will do just fine;) Adje Nole:rocker2:

Lee
07-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Are you kidding? They would rather transmit WTA than a MS event? :silly::smash:

It's a tier I WTA event held in Canada. Similar to the AMS for ATP.

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 10:21 AM
camnation - sorry you won't get to see the match:awww:

For me - of course - best time possible:) Nice 4.00pm start -no staying up late or getting up in the middle of the night - and no waiting for the other matches before it to finish. Ideal :) So now PLEASE Nole - beat The Toad :rocker:

arm
07-24-2008, 01:09 PM
I wish it rains. :bigcry: I have to go to school and aply for university at 3:30pm. :bigcry::bigcry:

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 02:07 PM
I wish it rains. :bigcry: I have to go to school and aply for university at 3:30pm. :bigcry::bigcry:

Raquel :hug: Can't you delay til tomorrow? :awww:

arm
07-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Raquel :hug: Can't you delay til tomorrow? :awww:

Rose, tomorrow is my flight! :lol: I still have a lot to today, for example packing. But good news, I'll go at 3pm not 3:3pm, so I will probably be home before the match starts. :D

How are you?

arm
07-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Bye everyone, I am going to decide the rest of my life in a few minutes. :unsure:

:wavey: I think I'll be home in time to watch Nole. :D

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Rose, tomorrow is my flight! :lol: I still have a lot to today, for example packing. But good news, I'll go at 3pm not 3:3pm, so I will probably be home before the match starts. :D

How are you?

:awww:That's good - I'd hate you to miss the match - glad you've sorted something out :hug:

As for how am I........... well - seen better days to be honest - but I' m sure I'll survive.

arm
07-24-2008, 02:29 PM
:awww:That's good - I'd hate you to miss the match - glad you've sorted something out :hug:

As for how am I........... well - seen better days to be honest - but I' m sure I'll survive.

Yes, I am glad too. :D

Sorry Rose, but I really need to go. But I'll leave a bit :sad: now, knowing that you are not in your best days... But I'll talk to you later ok?

I'll be back soon I promise. But now I need to go and decide the rest of my life. :lol::unsure:

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes, I am glad too. :D

Sorry Rose, but I really need to go. But I'll leave a bit :sad: now, knowing that you are not in your best days... But I'll talk to you later ok?

I'll be back soon I promise. But now I need to go and decide the rest of my life. :lol::unsure:

Don't worry about me :hug:And good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

savesthedizzle
07-24-2008, 02:52 PM
11 am is awful for me :armed: :armed:

It is precisely when I have to leave to get to work :mad:

Lee
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
11 am is awful for me :armed: :armed:

It is precisely when I have to leave to get to work :mad:

:hug: Tape the match and don't sign on the internet until you finish watching. But somebody may text you the score. :p

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Cedric Mourier is the umpire.

Nobody is watching? :awww:

neenah
07-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Woah, it's 11 already?! :eek:

I don't think I can watch, I was just about to get off-line to finish packing...

I'll come back in maybe 40 minutes to check up on Nole :D

EDIT: and he saves the BP :rocker2: Now I'm really off.

pookykiki
07-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi everybody!
I'm watching and I don't like Soderling first serve! :lol:

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't think Novak is fully awake yet :unsure:

another drop shot of death :tape:

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I don't think Novak is fully awake yet :unsure:

another drop shot of death :tape:

He better wake up now! From 40-15 to BP.

pookykiki
07-24-2008, 04:30 PM
2 games and so many BP to save! Novak wake up please.

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
What's the problem with him? He returned very well vs Dancevic and today he hardly reads Toad's serve. :banghead:

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
We need the positive energy from Raquel here :lol:

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
He's not getting close to Sods serve since that first game. Sod, meanwhile, has had 4 BP chances. His first serve is off. It's been slightly off since the FO, IMO.

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:35 PM

Yes, please! I get way too nervous and pessimistic.

pookykiki
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM

He heard the name "Raquel" and he started to play better! :lol: Go Nole time to break (I try Raquel method)

Edit: It works :woohoo:

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
What a shitty game by Toad! :eek:

But I glad Nole gets the break :angel: The bp is brilliant at least!

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
He broke! Please just run away with the match now. :woohoo:

arm
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
As soon as I turned on TV he broke Soderling. :hearts:

kalisita
07-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Let's hold and get this set over!

neenah
07-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Raquel you good luck charm :lol:

I just came back to see Nole's serving for the set. Back to packing for me!

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:47 PM
He better get the job done! :unsure:

Raquel, I don't care where you're for the rest of the week. You need to watch every matches of Nole!!!!

arm
07-24-2008, 04:50 PM
:lol: Truth is I turnd on the tv and he broke and then won the set. :shrug: I gotta believe were are soul mates, no?

Application sent :woohoo: And Nole wins the first set for me :woohoo:

And don't worry Lee, I wil watch I promise!

Lee
07-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Even when you're on vacation, Raquel?

arm
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Tomorrow, my flight is at 19:35. :scared: I may have to miss the quarters :unsure:

arm
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
If he plays during the night session, be sure that I will watch. :D

arm
07-24-2008, 05:03 PM
break, Nole!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
:scared:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:05 PM
focus Nole focus

And don't you dare to get down on yourself for a missed aggressive 2nd serve return.

arm
07-24-2008, 05:06 PM
:mad:

Am I alone here? :(

arm
07-24-2008, 05:08 PM
This math makes me remember about the Nole - Wawrinka match in Windian Wells :lol: this certainly means the title is his now. :p

arm
07-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Nole, it's time to break. I am serious now :mad: Do it! I need o pack! Hury up! :hug:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:10 PM
:lol: I really love your positive attitude.

arm
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
:lol: Thanks :hug:

But am I that positive? It's funny I am known here for being positive :D

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Nole's return is still not clicking today :mad:

pookykiki
07-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh no!!! They switch to Simon's match! Now he's the french local hero. :eek:

arm
07-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Lee, Nole is saving himself for Murry. :devil::lol:

Ana :wavey:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Nole, you need to move up the baseline a bit during rallies :tape:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh no!!! They switch to Simon's match! Now he's the french local hero. :eek:

:awww: :hug:

arm
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Last warning Nole, BREAK!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Break and serve for the match!!!!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:20 PM
DON'T TIGHTEN UP!

SHIT, 2 down one more to go

arm
07-24-2008, 05:21 PM

Good boy :angel:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Great defense and winning the BP

Relax and don't mess up serving for the match!

kalisita
07-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Great defense and winning the BP

Relax and don't mess up serving for the match!

That's right! No repeat of Dancevic match!

Lee
Why don't you play that simple volley *sigh*

arm

Good boy!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Ace for the match :rocker2:

arm
I really need to watc his match tomorrow.

Let's pray together that he is sheduled for the night seesion, ok?

Lee
He has to contribute part of the win to Soderling though :o

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I really need to watc his match tomorrow.

Let's pray together that he is sheduled for the night seesion, ok?

I am not that confident since he and his potential opponent are playing the day match today while Nadal the night one......

kalisita
07-24-2008, 05:30 PM
He has to contribute part of the win to Soderling though :o

Yes. He didn't play that well today. Hopefully, this will be his "bad" match of the tournament. Next, either Wawa or Murray.

pookykiki
07-24-2008, 05:30 PM
:woohoo: Well Done Nole! :woohoo:
Silly smile is back :lol: It was nice to share this moment with you three and with Nina!
Raquel, time to pack no? Have wonderful Holidays and please watch all Nole's matches ;) (don't forget la 2 y teledporte)! When do you come back? We are going to miss you!
Lee have a nice day!
:wavey: and

arm
07-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I am not that confident since he and his potential opponent are playing the day match today while Nadal the night one......

Damn.. :bigcry: :mad: :sad:

Good morning Djokoboppers. :wavey: Novak just broke ugly Toadface to serve out the match. :yippee:

Novak: "Federer is feeling the pressure more than usual."

Looks like he was right.

Hey :wavey: Ready to watch Andy now?

but-it's-ok
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Its a mark of a champion to keep winning when not at their best,its a great sign. Hope Nole has something in reserve. Straight sets win,ADJE NOLE:banana::worship: I refuse to worry about whats ahead:angel:

arm
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM
:woohoo: Well Done Nole! :woohoo:
Silly smile is back :lol: It was nice to share this moment with you three and with Nina!
Raquel, time to pack no? Have wonderful Holidays and please watch all Nole's matches ;) (don't forget la 2 y teledporte)! When do you come back? We are going to miss you!
Lee have a nice day!
:wavey: and

No worries Ana, I will still be here today and tomorrow morning. :p

Thank again for all th iformation :hug What would I do without you? :hug:

I'l be there one week nd come back next Friday.

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Have a great vacation in case I miss you tomorrow morning Raquel :hug:

arm
07-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Thank you, Lee. :hug:

But I will log in once in a while. Can't stay away for too long. :unsure:

ataptc
07-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Yay :banana:

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 05:40 PM
:)

Did I watch the same match as everyone else? Because I thought Nole was just great this evening :) Took him a few games to get used to Soderling's serve - which is pretty much unreturnable when he hits it well - one of the strongest I have ever seen live :shrug: But once he figuerd it out - I thought he was superb:) Our commentators are full of praise for him- "cool, classy and controlled" was how they described him.

Well done my boy :kiss:

Nina - have a great holiday :hug:

neenah
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Nole saves Toronto for me! :woohoo:

neenah
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM

Thanks Rose :hug:

I'm leaving around 6pm (11pm your time? :scratch:) but I'll be out of the house from 2 until 5, so this might be my last time online before I leave.

arm
Nole saves Toronto for me! :woohoo:

He hasn't won yet. :shrug: But he will, oh he will. :hearts:

And have fun, Nina! :hug:

Lee

Evelyn!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

ataptc
07-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Evelyn!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!
Hi Lee :) That's an adorable avy!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:46 PM
:)

Did I watch the same match as everyone else? Because I thought Nole was just great this evening :) Took him a few games to get used to Soderling's serve - which is pretty much unreturnable when he hits it well - one of the strongest I have ever seen live :shrug: But once he figuerd it out - I thought he was superb:) Our commentators are full of praise for him- "cool, classy and controlled" was how they described him.

Well done my boy :kiss:

I am very critical of Nole's play :shrug: He plays better in 2nd set but I still don't feel his return was good.

The break he had in 1st set came from 2 DFs and a FH error from Soderling although he put in an excellent BH winner on the BP. In 2nd set, he played well to make it 0-40 but could not convert. Then thanks to Soderling another FH error to give him the bp.

edit: That's why I need Raquel here to balance my negative attitude :angel:

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Lee :) That's an adorable avy!

Thanks! How's life treating you lately?

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Nina, are you in your vacation place yet or you're on your way?

edit: Don't bother, just read the other thread :p

neenah
07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
He hasn't won yet. :shrug: But he will, oh he will. :hearts:

And have fun, Nina! :hug:

Just this win today was enough to make up for Federer, Verdasco, Berdych, and what I've heard about how Rafa's playing :sobbing:

Thanks Raquel :hug: You enjoy yourself too - you're leaving soon too, right?

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I am very critical of Nole's play :shrug: He plays better in 2nd set but I still don't feel his return was good.

The break he had in 1st set came from 2 DFs and a FH error from Soderling although he put in an excellent BH winner on the BP. In 2nd set, he played well to make it 0-40 but could not convert. Then thanks to Soderling another FH error to give him the bp.

edit: That's why I need Raquel here to balance my negative attitude :angel:

Oh my - and I thought I was the negative one around here :lol: I do see what you mean Lee - Soderling's errors certainly helped him to the 1st set -no doubt about it. But I also think that it was the added pressure that Nole was bringing to the court, that kind of forced those errors if that makes sense. Nole was reading his serve so much better and making him move a lot more than Soderling is normally comfortable doing, and this added pressure to his game and made him more nervous - thus leading to the DFs etc. No one can be 100% brilliant for 100% of the time :shrug: and I wouldn't actually want any of my faves to be like that - makes them more human to err occasionally. But all in all I am pleased with the result and the performance today.

Oh - and I think we ALL need Raquel's positive attitude :)

amdany
07-24-2008, 05:57 PM
congrats Nole!!!

Lee
07-24-2008, 05:58 PM
I was a perfectionist, Rosie! When I was younger, my boss had to constantly remind me there's no perfection :p I have improved over age already. :haha:

ataptc
07-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks! How's life treating you lately?
Not bad. Still leading the same boring student life :lol: How's yours?

Lee
07-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Not bad. Still leading the same boring student life :lol: How's yours?

Not bad. Still leading the same boring housewife life :lol:

How many years left in Uni?

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I was a perfectionist, Rosie! When I was younger, my boss had to constantly remind me there's no perfection :p I have improved over age already. :haha:

:lol: No - I learnt a long time ago there is no such thing as perfection - we all have faults and muddling along as the best most of us can do in life :) And yes - even Nole is not perfection:o

arm
07-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Hey friends! I am pissed of with my phone company, I am so nervous right now. :mad::mad:

Thanks for always mentioning my positive atitude. :hug: I am glad I can hlp yu all.

Nina, I leave tomorrow!

Lee
07-24-2008, 06:14 PM
I understand there's no perfection but for me, when I pick a project to work on, I strive to do the best job I can. that's why I don't really set any goal for myself lately since I am getting lazier and lazier :lol:

Unfortunately, Nole set a high bar in his performance on HC and I constantly measure his performance vs that bar. It sounded harsh but in this competitive professional tennis world, all the top players really have to play close to perfection to win.

Lee
07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Raquel, just easy on some pretty annoying-so-called Nole fans on GM :hug:

Lee
07-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi there! :wavey: Are you moving somewhere? I skimmed the chat thread and saw something about you going to university or something. Good luck with your life's decision. :cool:

I'm ready for Andy but they're showing Simon again. We just can't get away from this pesky little Frenchman.

Andy is on

ataptc
07-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Not bad. Still leading the same boring housewife life :lol:

How many years left in Uni?
2 more years before I consider other options ;)

Jelena_78
07-24-2008, 06:48 PM

DON'T TIGHTEN UP!

SHIT, 2 down one more to go

You are hilarious!!! :rolls: :haha:

:yippee: Eve!!!!!!! :D :wavey:

Raquel :hug: and Nina :hug: have a wonderful holiday! :wavey:

[EDIT] I forgot the main thing :lol:

Nole :woohoo: Keep going!!

star
07-24-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm glad Nole won. I thought that might be a tricky match up. They are both kind of cheeky players. :)

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but what about his tennis outfit? I'm not a fan of light blue. I think it would be better orange with a different shade of blue.

kalisita
07-24-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm glad Nole won. I thought that might be a tricky match up. They are both kind of cheeky players. :)

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but what about his tennis outfit? I'm not a fan of light blue. I think it would be better orange with a different shade of blue.

I'm not a big fan of the outfit, but it's growing on me. It looks better in pics than on tv and it looked better today then it did under the lights when he played Dancevic at night.

star
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm not a big fan of the outfit, but it's growing on me. It looks better in pics than on tv and it looked better today then it did under the lights when he played Dancevic at night.

That's true. Still not great. I haven't looked at the pics though. I know that television plays with colors. Still, light blue ... blech. :lol: :lol:

Lee
07-24-2008, 08:13 PM
:hug: Roddick fans her :hug:

Lee
07-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Murray bagelled in 2nd set :o

Lee
07-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I just noticed Nole's all previous encounter with Murray on ATP levels are in Master Series, actually in 4 different master series.

Anyway, at master levels, Nole is 4-0 vs Murray and 2-0 vs Wawa

*Ljubica*
07-24-2008, 09:09 PM

Do the Cilic fans get a congrats? :o I am personally very happy that Marin won - but :hug: to the Roddick fans anyway:)

kalisita
07-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Murray beat Wawrinka 6-2, 0-6, 6-4. I'm glad because Wawa causes Novak way more problems. Murray didn't play that well today so let's hope he doesn't pick tomorrow to play the match of his life and Nole continues to have a fairly easy time against him.

star
07-24-2008, 09:23 PM

That's sweet, but sincerely, can a Roddick fan be truly upset by this loss? It's become de riguere. Or however the blasted French spell their language. :p

Just kidding about the French being blasted :hug: -- just the spelling is so devilish.

scoobs
07-24-2008, 09:40 PM
All, just wanted to apologise for my pithy remark in the Djoko scoring thread in GM. Not my finest moment. No offense was meant and I've given myself a good moderation for not thinking a bit more before I posted.

Given the way some of Roger's fans have reacted to his loss, today was a worse day than most to take issue with Nole's fans :o

Anyway, sorry guys. Fail me.

On an unrelated note, I see Novak is wearing black tape on his left thigh - any ideas why? I'd guess it's nothing serious since he seemed in good shape today but was just curious.

Herdwick
07-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Anyone around?

Yes!!!! Was pretty confident all evening but you can never be sure and it kept distracting me thoughout my otherwise very nice dinner. Doesn't sound like the most convincing performance but so long as he won I'm happy. Pity you had to be treated to the babygro again - I think he should sue Adidas for public humilation.

Anyway it's Andy boy tomorrow but seems no OOP yet.

Herdwick
07-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Interesting - overall GM view on the Toad match is generally more complimentary than some of you here. Do I sense a turning of the tide?

Night all anyway. Happy holiday Raquel if you don't get on here tomorrow.

Lee
07-25-2008, 01:30 AM
All, just wanted to apologise for my pithy remark in the Djoko scoring thread in GM. Not my finest moment. No offense was meant and I've given myself a good moderation for not thinking a bit more before I posted.

Given the way some of Roger's fans have reacted to his loss, today was a worse day than most to take issue with Nole's fans :o

On an unrelated note, I see Novak is wearing black tape on his left thigh - any ideas why? I'd guess it's nothing serious since he seemed in good shape today but was just curious.

Chris, nobody is perfect as Rosie said :angel:

Lee
07-25-2008, 01:33 AM
That's sweet, but sincerely, can a Roddick fan be truly upset by this loss? It's become de riguere. Or however the blasted French spell their language. :p

Just kidding about the French being blasted :hug: -- just the spelling is so devilish.

Thanks, Lee. :hug: Unfortunately it was expected. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad009.gif

I still don't understand why his loopy FH is back :shrug: When he won Dubai, he had very flat FH, same as when he won USO2003.

arm
07-25-2008, 01:34 AM
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase God, let Nole ply during the night session. Pleaaaaaaase! :sad:

Lee
07-25-2008, 01:34 AM
Do the Cilic fans get a congrats? :o I am personally very happy that Marin won - but :hug: to the Roddick fans anyway:)

Of course, same for Gilles fans here ;)

camnation
07-25-2008, 02:00 AM
Noooooooo... his outfit wasn't that bad! You cannot let the heckler from the Dancevic match win! :sobbing::crying2:
Okay fine, the shorts aren't so great... but nooooooo...

savesthedizzle
07-25-2008, 03:09 AM

I forgive you, Scoobs. :hug:

:tape: :rolls:

Now I have to go search for what scoobs said :p

And I now see with my own eyes that the rumor I heard about BD in here is actually true :eek:

Of course, same for Gilles fans here ;)

I like them both :D I wouldn't say I'm a Gilles FAN exactly but I like him :) And I like Cilic :D

And Viktor and Ilija are winning matches in San Marino this week.

IT IS A GOOD WEEK FOR PEOPLE I LIKE :D

arm
07-25-2008, 03:54 AM
:woohoo: Nole is scheduled for the night session :inlove: This wa I may have a chance of watching him in Tenerife. :p

kalisita
07-25-2008, 03:58 AM
:woohoo: Nole is scheduled for the nigh session :inlove: This wa I may have a chabceof watching him in Tenerife. :p

Your wish was granted! :angel: It's good for me as well because ESPN2 is only scheduled to show QFs from 7-9 tomorrow night so I'll get to see it too. :)

It looks like Ferrer is going to lose to Gasquet. I wanted Ferrer to win since I like him better and I think he would be a much better match-up against Nadal.

Lee
07-25-2008, 04:00 AM
ESPN is showing :mad:

Sorry for being selfish :o I rather TTC.

kalisita
07-25-2008, 04:06 AM
ESPN is showing :mad:

Sorry for being selfish :o I rather TTC.

On Sat, ESPN has the SFs scheduled from 8-10 pm and 12-2 am. The final's scheduled from 3-5 pm. So it looks like tape-delay. :mad:

Lee
07-25-2008, 04:07 AM
ESPN loves to spoil all the fun :sobbing:

kalisita
07-25-2008, 04:09 AM
ESPN loves to spoil all the fun :sobbing:

Someone has to now that NBC is gone. :yeah:ESPN!

camnation
07-25-2008, 04:14 AM
:woohoo: Nole is scheduled for the nigh session :inlove: This wa I may have a chabceof watching him in Tenerife. :p
I'm so sorry to contradict you, but...
Nooo, they scheduled Nole for the night session! I can't go down there to watch him tomorrow! The tickets practically sold out! :sobbing:

arm
07-25-2008, 04:23 AM
eI'm so sorry to contradict you, but...
Nooo, they scheduled Nole for the night session! I can't go down there to watch him tomorrow! The tickets practically sold out! :sobbing:

Sorry :sad::hug:

Hey my American and Canadian friends, I'll b here tomorrow during the morning. But you will probably be sleeping.

So you are the first ones who get to hear this from me: "Talk to you later, watch Nole and take care of this forum. I'll log in whenver it's possible and will do whatever I need to to watch Nole. Ajde Nole :hearts: I hope I can watch you win the title from Tenerie. Love you all, including Nole :lol:".

camnation
07-25-2008, 04:48 AM
e

Sorry :sad::hug:

Hey my American and Canadian friends, I'll b here tomorrow during the morning. But you will probably be sleeping.

So you are the first ones who get to hear this from me: "Talk to you later, watch Nole and take care of this forum. I'll log in whenver it's possible and will do whatever I need to to watch Nole. Ajde Nole :hearts: I hope I can watch you win the title from Tenerie. Love you all, including Nole :lol:".

It's okay. :hug:

Have a great time! :wavey:

PennyThePenguin
07-25-2008, 06:20 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Ljubica*
07-25-2008, 10:51 AM
:woohoo: Nole is scheduled for the night session :inlove: This wa I may have a chance of watching him in Tenerife. :p

:devil: Probably suits everyone but me :lol: Another night with no sleep:spit: But I'm glad you can see it Raquel - Nole needs your sunny, positive support.

Btw- Jess - meant to ask you this the other day - is that baby Viktor in your avvie? :hearts: So cute :)

Herdwick
07-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Morning :wavey:

Rosie - did they say yesterday if Sky will show the match tonight? It's not in the TV schedules but that's no guide. As it's Murray surely they must...

*Ljubica*
07-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Morning :wavey:

Rosie - did they say yesterday if Sky will show the match tonight? It's not in the TV schedules but that's no guide. As it's Murray surely they must...

Hi :wavey: I didn't hear them say anything myself, but I think there's a good chance they'll show it live as it's their beloved Murray :) They've done it before when he has a night match. Guess we'll just have to wait til this afternoon's programmes to find out for sure. Did you manage to see yesterday's match btw? Nole still in those vile blue shorts :bolt: