Rafa Nadal - Life's a Beach after Wimbledon [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafa Nadal - Life's a Beach after Wimbledon

screaminhead
07-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Rafa sure is having one helluva time...:crazy:

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/xisca-nadal-bikini-01.jpg

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/xisca-bikini-04.jpg

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/xisca-bikini-25.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa272/ciriacus_intrepid/others/rafa.jpg

Black Adam
07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Nice pics. Although he had bette hit the hardcourts pretty soon.

scoobs
07-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I think this probably belongs in Rafa's forum - nice but hardly generally newsworthy.

alfonsojose
Doesn't he have a knee injury? WTH is he doing playing football :o :rolleyes: ?

Richardgm
omg he's human

T2KN
07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
This must be the tannest I've ever seen him.

Mimi
07-15-2008, 05:38 AM
rafa should apply sun-block lotion, otherwise his face will be full of wrinkles when he just reaches 25 :o

Tnn74
07-15-2008, 08:19 AM
:lol: mimi :hug:

Wow, the beach again for Rafito huh...
life is good as the Wimbledon champ isn't it :angel:
So is it true that Roger is in dubai...?
surely not to practice in the heat like that...? :shrug:
It's been almost a month without hearing from djoker, and I like that :lol:

Mimi
07-15-2008, 08:31 AM
:hug::smooch: Tnn74

lala, the beach, haven't been there for more than 10 years :sobbing:

i guess roger is not really training in Dubai but having a holiday :confused:

rafa should train now, Canadian Open is coming next week :rocker2:

oh Djoker may win the Canadain Open :secret:

:lol: mimi :hug:

Wow, the beach again for Rafito huh...
life is good as the Wimbledon champ isn't it :angel:
So is it true that Roger is in dubai...?
surely not to practice in the heat like that...? :shrug:
It's been almost a month without hearing from djoker, and I like that :lol:

Tnn74
07-15-2008, 08:33 AM

:lol: No way... since when has he ever defended a title in his life...? :shrug:

Bibberz
07-15-2008, 08:36 AM

lala, the beach, haven't been there for more than 10 years :sobbing:

i guess roger is not really training in Dubai but having a holiday :confused:

rafa should train now, Canadian Open is coming next week :rocker2:

I think Federer actually maintains a residence in Dubai. He probably just went to his home-away-from-home to get away from the Swiss press or whatever. He's probably practicing, too, since he'd get restless otherwise. :shrug:

Mimi
07-15-2008, 08:37 AM
ai yar, Djoker used to bounce back after a bad lost i.e. lost in Monte Carlo, won Rome, so working in this logics, losing in wimby, won in Canadian Open :secret:

Tnn74
07-15-2008, 08:41 AM
I think Federer actually maintains a residence in Dubai. He probably just went to his home-away-from-home to get away from the Swiss press or whatever. He's probably practicing, too, since he'd get restless otherwise. :shrug:

Yeah, I'm certain he is relaxing at his vacation home there...
most of the time he says he trains there, too? you're right,
I doubt he can Not pick up a racket for 2 straight weeks... :)

Mimi
07-15-2008, 08:41 AM
i don't know that you like Mirka too :confused:

my two friends who have never followed tennis, watched the wimby final of rafa and roger (coz wimby is the only tennis coverage which everyone can watch on tv free, for others, have to subscribe for cable tv), and they both were surprised to see Roger not having a sexy model as girl friend and enquired me why :secret:

Tnn74
07-15-2008, 08:43 AM
ai yar, Djoker used to bounce back after a bad lost i.e. lost in Monte Carlo, won Rome, so working in this logics, losing in wimby, won in Canadian Open :secret:

Eh. Cinci maybe... he just hasn't ever defended
any of his titles... a la Miami...I seriously
doubt he will do it in Montreal... :angel:

Bibberz
07-15-2008, 09:11 AM
i don't know that you like Mirka too :confused:

my two friends who have never followed tennis, watched the wimby final of rafa and roger (coz wimby is the only tennis coverage which everyone can watch on tv free, for others, have to subscribe for cable tv), and they both were surprised to see Roger not having a sexy model as girl friend and enquired me why :secret:

:lol: No, I don't like Mirka, although I don't dislike her either. I suppose I should explain my avatar. Right after Rafa climbed into the stands and hugged his family, he walked past where Mirka and Roger's parents were sitting. As Rafa moved by, Mirk reached out and grabbed Rafa's leg. I found this hilarious and I joked that she wanted to touch "true greatness." For some reason the thought of her pining after Rafa amuses me. :rolls:

Mimi
07-15-2008, 09:16 AM
yeah, i read that mirka was grabbing rafa's legs, but may be my eyesights are getting worst, even i watched him climbed over the scoreboard to his parents many times, i only saw Roger's dad clipping his hands hard for rafa, but never saw mirka grabbing his legs :wavey:

a poster from WTA said her friend met Mirka and complained that she is a bitch (did not explain why) :secret:

:lol: No, I don't like Mirka, although I don't dislike her either. I suppose I should explain my avatar. Right after Rafa climbed into the stands and hugged his family, he walked past where Mirka and Roger's parents were sitting. As Rafa moved by, Mirk reached out and grabbed Rafa's leg. I found this hilarious and I joked that she wanted to touch "true greatness." For some reason the thought of her pining after Rafa amuses me. :rolls:

Lopaka
07-15-2008, 09:29 AM
even i watched him climbed over the scoreboard to his parents many times, i only saw Roger's dad clipping his hands hard for rafa, but never saw mirka grabbing his legs :wavey:

Mirka's touch is brief but after Rafa has finished hugging he steps back on the over hang and walks to the left (your left facing the TV screen) to shake hands with Benito who is in the back row and a man Johnny Mc said was Roger's manager, from IMG I guess. She is sitting and reaches out to Rafa's leg as he walks back to the right.

She probably needed to touch greatness considering Roger seems going down the back side of the mountain.

I suppose what was shown could vary with broadcast. I was watching NBC and later saw the match again on ESPN. I also watched the Wimbledon Live version (streaming vid)which also showed the touch.

Mimi
07-15-2008, 09:39 AM
she is too lazy to stand up, so thats why she is so fat :devil:
Mirka's touch is brief but after Rafa has finished hugging he steps back on the over hang and walks to the left (your left facing the TV screen) to shake hands with Benito who is in the back row and a man Johnny Mc said was Roger's manager, from IMG I guess. She is sitting and reaches out to Rafa's leg as he walks back to the right.

She probably needed to touch greatness considering Roger seems going down the back side of the mountain.

I suppose what was shown could vary with broadcast. I was watching NBC and later saw the match again on ESPN. I also watched the Wimbledon Live version (streaming vid)which also showed the touch.

platinum
07-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Mirka actually wanted to touch Rafa's famous ass but failed to reach it :drool:

wildegirl05
07-15-2008, 05:50 PM
BD's avy and the theories it has inspired in this thread are :worship:

07-15-2008, 07:43 PM
I have been away from MTF for some time now. But I was really glad Rafa FINALLY defeated Roger at Wimbledon :woohoo:

star
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I have been away from MTF for some time now. But I was really glad Rafa FINALLY defeated Roger at Wimbledon :woohoo:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Tnn74
07-16-2008, 02:34 AM

:lol: now it all makes sense BD ;)