Tommy in Indianapolis - it's over [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy in Indianapolis - it's over

Pages : [1] 2 3

TommyB.
07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
I'd like to start a thread for the summer hardcourt season 2008.

Tommy's schedule:

Indianapolis (July 14-20)
Toronto AMS (July 21-27)
Cincinnati AMS (July 28 - August 3)
Los Angeles (August 4-10)
Washington (August 11-17)
US Open (August 25- September 7)

First stop Indianapolis...good luck Tommy!! :)

Indianapolis
R32: Tommy Haas (WC/5) vs. Jesse Levine (USA) 7:6(4) 6:2
R16: Tommy Haas vs. John Isner (USA) 6:3 6:4
QF: Tommy Haas vs. Gilles Simon (FRA/2) 6:4 4:6 2:6

Lugburz
07-11-2008, 11:47 AM
It will be really a joy to watch these tournaments! Tommy has great chance there..Hard Courts finally,and hopefully Tommy will be health! No doubt !
C'mon Tommy !

Tommy fan
07-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I'd like to start a thread for the summer hardcourt season 2008.

Tommy's schedule:

Indianapolis (July 14-20)
Toronto AMS (July 21-27)
Cincinnati AMS (July 28 - August 3)
Los Angeles (August 4-10)
Washington (August 11-17)
US Open (August 25- September 7)

First stop Indianapolis...good luck Tommy!! :)
Good luck Tommy, do your best, and please please stay healthy!!
!

Who is in your avy? :D

Yappa
07-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Wonder how many time he'll have to retire. Hopefully at least not in one of the bigger tourneys. :(

TommyB.
07-11-2008, 08:57 PM
:rolleyes: Let's wait and see!

thefly
07-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Hey, kinda new here. :)

Indy draw. (http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2008/419/MDS.pdf)

If Isner loses, a lot will be possible for Tommy. Certainly a good start into the US hart court season, the competition is not so strong, imo. But I guess everything depends on Tommy himself and his state. I'd say the fact that he plays in Indy obviously in contrast to earlier plans is a good sign. He looked good in Wimby, maybe he's eager and training's gone well so far ...

Tommy fan
07-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Welcome thefly :wavey: :D

Urgggg why Isner has to be there, in his draw? :o

C'mon Tommy, kill them all, you can do it.

TommyB.
07-12-2008, 09:11 AM
I like his draw...except Johnny Isner. :unsure:

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Good luck Tommy, do your best, and please please stay healthy!!

Who is in your avy? :D
Hah what do you think? :D

And Tommy's draw is perfect,forget Isner,now Tommy is OK and 'injury free' like he would say :),so he can easily get to the final..Quarter would be Simon or Mahut and Semis lets say Querrey..I really personally think that he is better than them! And in the final..hm Blake we shall see !
Anyway it will be a joy to watch!

Welcome thefly :wavey:

thefly
07-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Well, when it comes to who's the biggest talent in this draw, I'd say Tommy should win this, but as he himself says, he has to take one step at a time and see from match to match. He's still not there where he was back in early 2007, so right now I see Indy as a test for Tommy to check how he's faring on hard court. But who knows, let's hope he starts strong and builds up some confidence and momentum ...

Btw, were there live streams for Indy last year? I can't remeber.

el tenista
07-12-2008, 02:36 PM
If there are some, they will be shown on this site on Monday:
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=tennis

thefly
07-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Yeah, know that site (how could you live without it? Especially in good ol' Germany ;)), just wondering. I think some Eurosport channels will broadcast from the quarters on ...

Wyna
07-12-2008, 02:49 PM
And Tommy's draw is perfect,forget Isner,now Tommy is OK and 'injury free' like he would say :),so he can easily get to the final..Quarter would be Simon or Mahut and Semis lets say Querrey..I really personally think that he is better than them! And in the final..hm Blake we shall see !

Welcome thefly :wavey:

I think that a healthy Tommy should of course win against Isner. But I am always having the impression that it's more a psychological problem when he's playing these tall guys.

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 02:50 PM
From quarters ha? Than we shall see our Tommy ;)

el tenista
07-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I think somewhere I read that ES2 International will cover the QF's live und the Semis and Final re-live...But I don't know if I'm right concerning that...

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 02:53 PM
I think that a healthy Tommy should of course win against Isner. But I am always having the impression that it's more a psychological problem when he's playing these tall guys.
Well Tommy is tall enough :)

thefly
07-12-2008, 03:03 PM
I think he lets himself get annoyed too quickly by these big serve guys; I find that rather weird, since he's always so good against Roddick.

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 03:07 PM
It is weird,but he gets annoyed anyway,that is his biggest flaw...Once he overcome that,he will return to the top 10..hope that will be soon..

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I think somewhere I read that ES2 International will cover the QF's live und the Semis and Final re-live...But I don't know if I'm right concerning that...

I have found it on the net..ESP2 will cover from 18 of July at 1830h...
Just don't know is it gonna be live...

el tenista
07-12-2008, 03:22 PM
I think that the difference between Isner's and Roddick's serve is that Isner is much taller than Roddick. As a consequence, the ball bounces higher talking about Isner's serve. It's not the speed, it's the height which makes the difference. Same with Karlovic.
@Lugburz8: Only the QF's will be live, there is another sports event which they'll cover live after the Quarters.

thefly
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Good point.

Concerning this "other" sport event Eurosport's going to cover live ... isn't that beach soccer? Man, tennis has come a long way. ;)

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 03:31 PM
You made good explanation about that type of servers.But let's hope that Tommy can handle it...

P.S.So only the quarters live,nevermind it's enough..

Tommy fan
07-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Wow, nice discuassion you had here guys, I wish I was here to comment as well.

:
Tommy looks weird there, I mean, good, but not like he looks now so it was a bit confusing, TBH, he looks here a bit like Klec (http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w1ut5g&s=4)
About the draw, well, incase he wins his first round match, I hope he feels good enough to beat Isner, he hates to play against him :o
I hope he makes it to the final, and I hope it'll turn out to be more than a wishful thinking, and I hope it'll be against Dudi Sela.

Well, when it comes to who's the biggest talent in this draw, I'd say Tommy should win this, but as he himself says, he has to take one step at a time and see from match to match. He's still not there where he was back in early 2007, so right now I see Indy as a test for Tommy to check how he's faring on hard court. But who knows, let's hope he starts strong and builds up some confidence and momentum ...

Btw, were there live streams for Indy last year? I can't remeber.
Early 2007 Tommy :hearts: it depends how confident and healthy he is as we all know. last two times he faced Isner were after an injury, but we can see he has a lot of trouble against Karlovic as well :o
And like you said, we'll take it match by match :)

Me too :o
I don't get that channel.. I hope I'll find some stream for this channel or for ESPN2 incase they show it as well.
I think he lets himself get annoyed too quickly by these big serve guys; I find that rather weird, since he's always so good against Roddick.
Again.. Me too.. I've never understood that.

I think that the difference between Isner's and Roddick's serve is that Isner is much taller than Roddick. As a consequence, the ball bounces higher talking about Isner's serve. It's not the speed, it's the height which makes the difference. Same with Karlovic.
@Lugburz8: Only the QF's will be live, there is another sports event which they'll cover live after the Quarters.

Yes it's true, same against Karlovic. I find it weird, since Roddick's baseline game is much better than Isner or Karlovic, so I always thought he should have more troubles against him rather than against just big servers.

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 07:47 PM

Yeah,it is kinda old picture,but I like it,and Tommy looks honored to have that guitar :D
But I'm gonna change it,one day..don't worry ;)

Wyna
07-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Early 2007 Tommy :hearts: it depends how confident and healthy he is as we all know. last two times he faced Isner were after an injury, but we can see he has a lot of trouble against Karlovic as well :o

He says that himself. I watched a video where he was talking about the opponents giving him trouble on the court and he named Isner and Karlovic (and Federer but that's a different thing) :shrug:

Lugburz
07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
He says that himself. I watched a video where he was talking about the opponents giving him trouble on the court and he named Isner and Karlovic (and Federer but that's a different thing) :shrug:

Well then,we will have to hope that he was wrong...But his good performance is back,and I think that he is overcome that..And we'll have to be optimistic..

thefly
07-12-2008, 09:03 PM

Yep, that one. (http://www.30love.net/#openVideo-YXRwdGVubmlzLmNvbS4xMjA0Mjk5MTQ1NzM3)

Tommy fan
07-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah,it is kinda old picture,but I like it,and Tommy looks honored to have that guitar :D
But I'm gonna change it,one day..don't worry ;)
That one is awsome too ;)
As long as it's Tommy it can be bad :angel:
Yep, that one. (http://www.30love.net/#openVideo-YXRwdGVubmlzLmNvbS4xMjA0Mjk5MTQ1NzM3)

Thanks for posting.
Good start with Federer and Davydenko (:() but then Karlovic (And Isner..) it is tough to get the rythem against him when it's all serving, but he has to know to beat those too, its part of the game and he's there long enough to have some clue. Unless he just hates it against them.
I just hope he'll never lose to Karliovic in a slam :o

Lugburz
07-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Well,I guess we shall wait and see,if Tommy was wrong...Hope he was.
But I think that Tommy is back 99,999% so that shouldn't be a problem ;)

P.S.A new tour is coming,so here's new picture..It was postponed long enough ;)
He has changed,so am I

el tenista
07-13-2008, 01:29 PM
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=tennis&ebNewBandWidth__myp2p_eu=&bblastactivity=&bblastvisit=&archive=&selseason=&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6
No Live Streams for Indy...? :(

Lugburz
07-13-2008, 01:39 PM
What a hell,only Croatia and Austria?! Argh!

thefly
07-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Like mentioned earlier, ES's coverage starts with the quarters, and Tennis Channel also shows just one qf and the two semis live, I think. A pity there's obviously no channel that shows earlier rounds ...

Tommy fan
07-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Well,I guess we shall wait and see,if Tommy was wrong...Hope he was.
But I think that Tommy is back 99,999% so that shouldn't be a problem ;)

P.S.A new tour is coming,so here's new picture..It was postponed long enough ;)
He has changed,so am I
Nice avy :D

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=tennis&ebNewBandWidth__myp2p_eu=&bblastactivity=&bblastvisit=&archive=&selseason=&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6
No Live Streams for Indy...? :(

Ummm I'm not sure, but maybe it'll be from the semis..

calin
07-13-2008, 08:17 PM
You don't think Andy Rodick has any chance of winning? This is the only grandslam that he won when he turned 21 if you guys remember.

Calin
http://www.thebesttennisplayer.com

el tenista
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Yeah of course we know that but Roddick is not able to bring his best performance on court at the moment. In addition to that he does not like Haas' game...So where do you see the chance for Roddick? ;)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Tommy will play the third match on Center Court at probably 4 p.m. Indy time (which is 10 p.m. Central European Time). Sounds good :)

thefly
07-15-2008, 01:26 AM
No idea where you got that from, since there isn't anything on the official site yet ... but nice, so I don't have to go to bed THAT late. ;)

Wyna
07-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Does anybody know anything about that Levine guy? Ever seen him play?

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:09 AM
No idea where you got that from, since there isn't anything on the official site yet ... but nice, so I don't have to go to bed THAT late. ;)

It was on atptennis.com, not on the official Indy site ;)

edit: On friday, there will be a live stream for Indy :) Check it out: http://www2.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=tennis
So let's hope that Tommy will advance to the quarters...

thefly
07-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Does anybody know anything about that Levine guy? Ever seen him play?

Nr. 121 in the ranking, I don't think he's won two consecutive matches on ATP level this year. But here's a funny fact: his highlight in 2008 was the title of the challenger in Bradenton. :)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Nr. 121 in the ranking, I don't think he's won two consecutive matches on ATP level this year. But here's a funny fact: his highlight in 2008 was the title of the challenger in Bradenton. :)

Challenger in Bradenton? :D Yeah, cool, and what's the prize for the winner? A day with Tommy? :cool: Or even a night? :devil:

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Tommy will play the third match on Center Court at probably 4 p.m. Indy time (which is 10 p.m. Central European Time). Sounds good :)

Yap,probably,first match begins 7pm our time(Serbia and Germany) So let's say that these first two matches will last 4h max...So I expect to see Tommy about 11pm...
So for you Tommy_fan, that would probably be 1h later,right?

TommyB.
07-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Levine is a lefty and I think he prefers the US hard courts. I don't expect an easy win but Tommy should beat him.

el tenista
07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Yap,probably,first match begins 7pm our time(Serbia and Germany) So let's say that these first two matches will last 4h max...So I expect to see Tommy about 11pm...

Isn't Indy Eastern Time in the USA? This would mean 6 hours time difference, so the first match on CC will begin on 6 p.m. CET and not on 7 p.m...Or am I wrong?

TommyB.
07-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Isn't Indy Eastern Time in the USA? This would mean 6 hours time difference, so the first match on CC will begin on 6 p.m. CET and not on 7 p.m...Or am I wrong?

play will start in 10-15 minutes...6 pm CET official

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 04:32 PM
play will start in 10-15 minutes...6 pm CET official
Yep,you're right,so Tommy should play around 10pm...

07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
I wish there was some TV coverage of this. This Tournament used to get a lot of coverage, but tennis in the U.S. has fallen on hard times :sad:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Challenger in Bradenton? :D Yeah, cool, and what's the prize for the winner? A day with Tommy? :cool: Or even a night? :devil:
So I want to win this challenger too! :angel:

Anyway, I don't know much about him either, it won't be easy, he has the crowd as well, but Tommy Should win, I hope he'll win. C'mon Tommy!
Yes.. Damn I hope I'll be able to stay awake.
No livestream right?
I wish there was some TV coverage of this. This Tournament used to get a lot of coverage, but tennis in the U.S. has fallen on hard times :sad:

Good to see you here again Mae! :wavey:

el tenista
07-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Yes.. Damn I hope I'll be able to stay awake.
No livestream right?

Exactly. Only on Friday there will be a livestream...Keep your fingers crossed for Santoro or Ram that one of them will win easily and fast ;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Well,it won't be that late...Even if it will start about 11pm it isn't late for me..
What you will say when US Open starts? That would be pretty late,don't you guys think ...:)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Oh yeah, the US Open...Best Grand Slam to watch in Europe because the matches start at 5 p.m. CET. Love to come home and watch tennis, remember Haas v Blake last year which was finished at midnight. Great time ;) Looking forward to!

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I remmmeber ES showed most of Tommy's matches from last USO.. I remmember the match against Darcis which was really good and the heartattacks against Gorsjean and Blake :)
I won't be around in the first two days of USO :( Tommy better win so I'll be able to catch him later :armed:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Exactly. Only on Friday there will be a livestream...Keep your fingers crossed for Santoro or Ram that one of them will win easily and fast ;)

TB in the 1st set :(
I like Fabrice though, I hope he wons.. But please.. Fast!!

thefly
07-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh yeah, the US Open...Best Grand Slam to watch in Europe because the matches start at 5 p.m. CET. Love to come home and watch tennis, remember Haas v Blake last year which was finished at midnight. Great time ;) Looking forward to!

Oh yeah, recently rewatched parts of that match, great one. That fifth set tiebreak ... my god!

And yes, US Open are nice to watch here in Europe, time-wise. Think about the Aussie Open, starting 12:30 a.m. here. ;)

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Oh yeah, recently rewatched parts of that match, great one. That fifth set tiebreak ... my god!

And yes, US Open are nice to watch here in Europe, time-wise. Think about the Aussie Open, starting 12:30 a.m. here. ;)

Do you have it on VCR or do you know some Megaupload links?

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:34 PM

In 2007 the Aussie Open made me ill because I watched Tommy's matches from Round 2 on. And then...yeah, winter, not that much sleep as you can imagine, school...But this didn't matter because Tommy advanced to the Semis :)

Back to US Open Series: Ram takes the first set by winning the breaker 8-6 after fighting back from a 3-6 deficit :eek: C'mon, take the 2nd!!!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Do you have it on VCR or do you know some Megaupload links?

You mean Tommy v Blake? A guy in a German forum loaded it up, if you want I'll post the links.

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 07:38 PM
US Open is terrific to watch,Australian is very late for us,but I really don't care..When Tommy is playing I am always wide awake...So that time differences really doesn't bother me ;)

Wyna
07-15-2008, 07:41 PM
You mean Tommy v Blake? A guy in a German forum loaded it up, if you want I'll post the links.

I want the link. I would love to see that match again!

I am so looking forward to the US Open, ES coverage is always alright and I have no university at this time so it's the best GS to watch :)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
I want the link. I would love to see that match again!

No 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/39975505/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi.001.html
No 2: http://rapidshare.de/files/39975788/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi.rar.html
No 3: http://rapidshare.de/files/39976122/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi1.rar.html
No 4: http://rapidshare.de/files/39976534/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi2.rar.html
No 5: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977076/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi3.rar.html
No 6: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977415/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi4.rar.html
No 7: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977662/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi5.rar.html
No 8: http://rapidshare.de/files/39978874/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi6.rar.html
No 9: http://rapidshare.de/files/39981647/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi7.rar.html
No 10: http://rapidshare.de/files/39981989/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi8.rar.html

Unfortunately you'll have to wait an hour after one download because rapidshare.de saves your IP while downloading. Easy way out: Turn your router off an on, then you'll have a new IP and can download the 10 parts one after another.
At the moment, rapidshare is very slow (I'm downloading with only 5kb/sec :eek:), but normally you can download with up to 600 kb/sec...don't know what's wrong actually...

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Can you post please?? :) and if there are the other matches from the USO (exept the QF) then please post!!:wavey:
US Open is terrific to watch,Australian is very late for us,but I really don't care..When Tommy is playing I am always wide awake...So that time differences really doesn't bother me ;)

Yeah for me too.. Play starts in AO in 2am for me.. I manged to wake up in few days, but it was awful, I had school in the next mornings :lol:
USO starts in great time, but I'm always sorry I'll miss the action in the late night..

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:49 PM
@Neta: Just posted ;) Look at page 4!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Just few words...
Glad to be here with you guys ! ;) Now,when we are all together I think that Tommy results will come,if won't,nevermind just enjoy good tennis talks... So once again good luck Tommy !
AUF GEHT'S ! :D

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
No 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/39975505/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi.001.html
No 2: http://rapidshare.de/files/39975788/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi.rar.html
No 3: http://rapidshare.de/files/39976122/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi1.rar.html
No 4: http://rapidshare.de/files/39976534/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi2.rar.html
No 5: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977076/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi3.rar.html
No 6: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977415/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi4.rar.html
No 7: http://rapidshare.de/files/39977662/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi5.rar.html
No 8: http://rapidshare.de/files/39978874/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi6.rar.html
No 9: http://rapidshare.de/files/39981647/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi7.rar.html
No 10: http://rapidshare.de/files/39981989/BlakeVsHaasUSOpen20074thRound.avi8.rar.html

Unfortunately you'll have to wait an hour after one download because rapidshare.de saves your IP while downloading. Easy way out: Turn your router off an on, then you'll have a new IP and can download the 10 parts one after another.
At the moment, rapidshare is very slow (I'm downloading with only 5kb/sec :eek:), but normally you can download with up to 600 kb/sec...don't know what's wrong actually...

Thank you x10000!
I'll start download it :hearts:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:52 PM
@Neta: Just posted ;) Look at page 4!
Just saw.. a little delay ;)

Just few words...
Glad to be here with you guys ! ;) Now,when we are all together I think that Tommy results will come,if won't,nevermind just enjoy good tennis talks... So once again good luck Tommy !

Yeah it's nice chatting here :D
we'll give Tommy some strength :rocker2: :lol:
C'mon Tommy!

Wyna
07-15-2008, 07:55 PM

Thank you so much!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 07:56 PM
No problem Neta and Wyna ;)

Just few words...

Yeah you're right my friend :) It's nice to have some Tommy fans here :)
The German words you used are quite nice :D You speak German?

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I think that Ram will give us headache..He leads in 2nd set 3-1 with a break..argh..hurry up!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 07:59 PM
No problem Neta and Wyna ;)

Yeah you're right my friend :) It's nice to have some Tommy fans here :)
The German words you used are quite nice :D You speak German?

Yeah! We will be Tommy's second player o the court(some kind like a ghost supporter) :D
Well,I don't speak German,but I really really like it!
One day,I can assure you that I'll learn it ;)

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I think that Ram will give us headache..He leads in 2nd set 3-1 with a break..argh..hurry up!

Damn.. I like Fabrice, but I really want this match to be over :banghead:

thefly
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Thank you x10000!
I'll start download it :hearts:

Concerning rapidshare, if you disconnect and reconnect your internet connection after each download you'll get a new IP and don't have to wait ... oh, wait a minute, forget that, I think RS has new rules since a couple of weeks, there's no waiting time anymore. But they limited the speed for free users to about 50-50 kbps.

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Woow,Fabrice has already returned break..terrific news,,come on then...

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Concerning rapidshare, if you disconnect and reconnect your internet connection after each download you'll get a new IP and don't have to wait ... oh, wait a minute, forget that, I think RS has new rules since a couple of weeks, there's no waiting time anymore. But they limited the speed for free users to about 50-50 kbps.
It'll slow my computer down but oh well, atleast I'll have it :D
Thanks Again :hatoff:

Fabrice broke.. 4:3 :banghead: Oh god it's gonna be a three setter! :o

Yeah! We will be Tommy's second player o the court(some kind like a ghost supporter) :D
Well,I don't speak German,but I really really like it!
Once day,I can assure you that I'll learn it ;)

Yes! :cool:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Btw, the matchb between Isner and Kendrick begins now.. The winner from Tommy's match will play the winner from that match right?
If yes.. Let's all cheer for Kendrick :angel:

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Fabrice broke.. 4:3 Oh god it's gonna be a three setter!

Yes,but he returned break..Back on zero then...Fabrice is serving for all 4

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Btw, the matchb between Isner and Kendrick begins now.. The winner from Tommy's match will play the winner from that match right?

Exactly! C'mon Kendrick!!!!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:11 PM

That's right...Come on Kendrick ! :D
But nevermind who wins...Tommy is there ! ;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh god damn it ! I thought that Santoro took first set ! :eek: What an idiot! :rolleyes:

el tenista
76 54 Ram...Let's hope for a break!

el tenista
Oh god damn it ! I thought that Santoro took first set ! :eek: What an idiot! :rolleyes:

Yeah just thought about your strange posts :D :) Shit happens ;)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:19 PM
76 54 Ram, Santoro to serve:

00-15
00-30...C'mon!!
15-30 :rolleyes:
30-30 Oh no!
30-40, MATCHPOINT!!!
2nd serve...
YEEEAH, he got it!!
Upcoming match: Haas v Levine :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah just thought about your strange posts :D :) Shit happens ;)

Yep,definitely ! :D
But anyways Ram took the vicory...

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Exactly! C'mon Kendrick!!!!

That's right...Come on Kendrick ! :D
But nevermind who wins...Tommy is there ! ;)
I bet Tommy says the same as we :lol:

But it's over anyway.. Sad that Santoro lost, but happy it's over..

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
76 54 Ram, Santoro to serve:

00-15
00-30...C'mon!!
15-30 :rolleyes:
30-30 Oh no!
30-40, MATCHPOINT!!!
2nd serve...
YEEEAH, he got it!!
Upcoming match: Haas v Levine :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wasn't it what we all were waiting for !!!! Come on

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Now Tommy :devil:

Sadly wecan't watch it, but I'll watch Peer playing instead.. She better win :rolleyes:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:24 PM
They're on the board :cool:

thefly
07-15-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm a little nervous. ;) First test for the USO series. Let's see how he handles himself ...

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:29 PM
So am I,hope it will be OK !

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Me too, butI hope he's ready and healthy, if he is, than 90% everything will be ok :)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Me too, butI hope he's ready and healthy, if he is, than 90% everything will be ok

Exactly

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Okay Tommy, you can do it!! C'mon!!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Tommy to serve first..for the last time tonight...Good luck !

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Tommy to serve :)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
They begin to play! 15-0

Oh my god, we are freaks :D

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
We're on the way :)
15 all.. Hold Tommy ;)

timoe
07-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Easy hold 1:0. Good start. :)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:40 PM
1-0 Haas :cool:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:41 PM
1-0 Tommy :)

Lugburz
They begin to play! 15-0

Perfect explanation :lol:

thefly
They begin to play! 15-0

Right you are. Great to be among equals. ;)

But we don't cheer about every piont now, do we? :p

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:42 PM

Of course not ;) Only because it was the 1st point... ;)

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:42 PM
0-30 Levine .. Try to break Tommy

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:43 PM

Don't know what to do :lol:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Urggg no.. Break...

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Break!! 2-0!! Yes!! :):):)

thefly
07-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Urggg no.. Break...

Yeesssss break! ;)

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:46 PM
woohoo thanks Tommy :p
*2-0 now hold

I'm satrting to look the way Stan looks in my avy lol

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:47 PM
No no.. Hold!!

thefly
07-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Btw, I hate these Scoreboards; I prefer the ones they use for the GS's, these powered by IBM. The stats here are bull...

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Absolutely perfect start ! We can be proud..

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:50 PM
3-0! :) Nice start!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Btw, I hate these Scoreboards; I prefer the ones they use for the GS's, these powered by IBM. The stats here are bull...

Yeah I agree, you mean the IBM Slam Tracker...This is faster and better than the protennislive ticker

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Agree with you Michael.. I like to see the serve stats and here we don't have it..

thefly
07-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeah I agree, you mean the IBM Slam Tracker...This is faster and better than the protennislive ticker

True, but also the other stats ... like, winners anyone?!

Kendrick's looking good but he just can't make the break. Argh!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Agree with you Michael.. I like to see the serve stats and here we don't have it..

Serve stats? Of course the protennislive ticker offers the serve stats?!?

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 08:56 PM
It shows,as I know...

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Serve stats? Of course the protennislive ticker offers the serve stats?!?

I mean the speed, the direction.. Not just the procentage.. Plus in the slams score boards's we can see the winners/UE, although not always it's true..

Hold Tommy...

el tenista
07-15-2008, 08:59 PM
I mean the speed, the direction.. Not just the procentage.. Plus in the slams score boards's we can see the winners/UE, although not always it's true..

Hold Tommy...

Ah I see ... You're right :)

Oh no, breakpoint...puuh saved!

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Yay saved the bp and it's 4-1.. C'mon Tommy!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:05 PM
7-5 Isner btw...:rolleyes:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:06 PM
4-2.. Hold Tommy..!

thefly
Now's the time for some aces/service winners ... that still needs some warming up on Tommy's part.

Tommy fan
7-5 Isner btw...:rolleyes:

Urrg :(
I guess Tommy heard about it too since he lost the 1st point on serve :lol:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Damn.. first 2 points..

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Deuce.. take the next 2 point Tommy Please..

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
yes good game comeback!

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:11 PM
:banghead:

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Rebreak :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:12 PM
:( 4-3*..
Well start over again Tommy.. Break break break!!

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Well fought back, but six break points are just too much in one game. Needs some stability. Go!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Agree

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:19 PM
4-4 despite two double faults and three or four times deuce :rolleyes:
Tommy didn't even have a break point

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:20 PM
4 all :o

Omg.. Hold now Tommy!! Hold!!!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Seems like pretty good match,pity that we can't watch it

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Next game is very important

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Atleast niw he holds.. 5-4*
C'mon Tommy!! Break him!

thefly
See, that easy. Man I love that sport. :p

Lugburz
Good job,that is what he needed

el tenista
5-4, Tommy wins his game to love...That's the way we like it!!

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Omg look at the serve stats!! :eek:

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:25 PM
15:30.. Break Tommy break!!!!

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah, a not so good percentage on the first together with a high vulnerability on the second is killer ...

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
5-4 Haas, Levine to serve (I made the same during the Santoro match, so maybe it helps :D) :
00-15
00-30 :)
15-30....
30-30 :(
40-30, 3 points in a row...
5-5, SHIT!

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Shit.. 5 all..
Hold Tommy!! C'mon!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:28 PM
What is the matter,he always star the game pretty well,and then,what the hell happens? argh

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Holdddddddddd

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:31 PM
OH MY GOD!

Two double faults in a service game and again Tommy has to face deuce before holding serve to lead 6-5...C'mon!!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:31 PM
pufff,what a relief

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Holdddddddddd

Do you know Braveheart? :p

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:32 PM
2 doubles, but he holds somehow.. *6-5 Tommy..
C'mon Tommy break!1

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Do you know Braveheart? :p

No, what is that? :)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:33 PM
again good start that I mentioned

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
No, what is that? :)

What is that? The Mel Gibson film? There's a famous scene with "Hoollddd" ... well, never mind. I'm weird. ;)

Tiebreak!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
6-5 Haas, Levine to serve:

00-15 :)
15-15...
30-15 :rolleyes:
40-15
40-30
Tiebreak. Fuck that (sorry)

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:36 PM
TB :(
C'mon Tommy.. Win it please!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:36 PM
6-6,back to zero

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:38 PM
What is that? The Mel Gibson film? There's a famous scene with "Hoollddd" ... well, never mind. I'm weird. ;)

Tiebreak!

Ohh I've heard of that movie, never saw it though...

Tommy :banghead:

el tenista
Aeehm, question: Scorebord said 2-0 Levine, then 2-1 but double fault Haas? Mistake?

thefly
I don't get it; Levine is only about 60% on his first serve, and Tommy makes almost 80% points on Levine's 2nd serve, but it's good for nothing.

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:39 PM
definitely a mistake

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Mistake probably..
3 all now..

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:42 PM
5-4 important lead

Lugburz
yess,,one more ..

thefly
C'mon, now it's the experience!

2nd serve ....!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:43 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!! 7-4 HAAS!!! Nice!

Lugburz
7-6(4) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lugburz
auhhhh,now it is o much easier !

thefly
YES!

Now that should bring some calm and stability to Tommy's game.

Tommy fan
07-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Yay 7:6 (4) Tommy!!!
Win the 2nd too! :armed:

I have to go to bed now.. I have to wake up really early :sad: Cheer for me too guys.. Good night :wavey:

P.S it was nice chatting with you all, hopefully Tommy's next match will come very soon! :)

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Good night. :)

Oh, and Isner is through. 23 aces. Sick.

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Yay 7:6 (4) Tommy!!!
Win the 2nd too! :armed:

I have to go to bed now.. I have to wake up really early :sad: Cheer for me too guys.. Good night :wavey:

P.S it was nice chatting with you all, hopefully Tommy's next match will come very soon! :)

Good night to the east! :)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Well good night if you have to go ;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Oh, and Isner is through. 23 aces. Sick.

Wow really sick

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Wow really sick

Fought back from a 0-40 deficit at 5-4 in the 2nd...:rolleyes:

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Alright, break!

Oh, Stromberg läuft. :p

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Yep he is something,but will see what he can do against Tommy this time...meanwhile break!!!!!

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Break :cool:
@thefly: sehr schön, mag ich auch sehr :P
(sorry for the German words:P)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:56 PM
runs what?? hehehe I don't understand you :lol::lol:

thefly
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM
(sorry for the German words:P)

Don't worry, your German was pretty good. :D

el tenista
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM

Stromberg...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromberg_%28TV_series%29
;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:58 PM
I think that he knows that lol

el tenista
Don't worry, your German was pretty good. :D

Hey, you wanna provoke me? :D:):devil:

thefly

You know the show "The Office" (UK or US)? It's pretty much a carbon copy.

3-1. I think he's rolling now.

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Stromberg...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromberg_%28TV_series%29
;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:00 PM
You know the show "The Office" (UK or US)? It's pretty much a carbon copy
Yep I am familiar with it...

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey, you wanna provoke me? :D:):devil:

No way! Just a compliment. ;)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:05 PM
No way! Just a compliment. ;)

Nice of you..But it's easy to speak German when you speak it since your birth you know... (haha ;) )
So back to Tommy: 4-2 :)

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Double break :cool::cool::cool::cool:
5-2

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:07 PM
5-2 you mean. ;)

I'm just kidding with you ... I'm walking over corpse for a little laughter. :p

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Yessssss

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Suddenly our avatars here are so fitting ... ;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:09 PM
5-2 you mean. ;)

That's the spirit mate!!
I think that we can relax for a while now :devil: haha

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh stop fooling around, Tommy!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:13 PM
auf geht's...........

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:14 PM
5-2 you mean. ;)

I know I know ;)
2 Breakpoints saved...Matchpoint...Game, Set and Match Haas! 76(4) 62! C'mon! :) :worship:

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:14 PM
haha

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Yes, thank you, good night. :)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Guy's,,can I buy you a beer?

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Guy's,,can I buy you a beer?

Yeah, would be nice of you...but tomorrow would be better :D

Good night from Germany to you two!

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah! This was awesome night,so see you guys later! ! I salutes you!

thefly
07-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Appreciate a beer. ;) Good night, see you.

Now go and get Isner. I mean, c'mon, this guy has played a similar amount of ATP level matches this year as Tommy, and has a worse record than him, and Tommy did hardly play. Do it!

Tommy will play tomorrow again, fourth match at 7 p.m. local time.

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Appreciate a beer. ;) Good night, see you.

Now go and get Isner. I mean, c'mon, this guy has played a similar amount of ATP level matches this year as Tommy, and has a worse record than him, and Tommy didn't hardly play. Do it!

Tommy will play tomorrow again, fourth match at 7 p.m. local time.
Yep,Tommy will get him
I'll be awake don't worry :D

el tenista
07-15-2008, 10:23 PM
7 p.m. local time...oh my god, this is 1 a.m. CET. But okay, I'll be awake as well! See you guys!

TommyB.
07-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Well done Tommy! :) Solid match but now against Isner. :( Well good luck.

Btw nice to see so many fans here...should be record in Tommy's forum. :worship:

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Yeah,I'm honored to be on this forum with all of you! ;)
Maybe I wasn't there before,but now I'm here and shall be here!

TommyB.
07-15-2008, 10:38 PM

nice to hear :)...this forum was really quite over a long time

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Even I wasn't registered,I was there spiritually :D But great forum though! And great lads too!:worship:

thefly
07-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah, that was fun. A revelation that I'm not the only idiot staying awake at night (well not so much today, but certainly tomorrow), staring at a scoreboeard. :p

Btw, post-match interview:

"It's always difficult when you play each other for the first time in a match. We've known each other for quite a long time and we practice together once in a while, but a match is a totally different story... I played a couple good points late in the tie-break to get it going my way."

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah, that was fun. A revelation that I'm not the only idiot staying awake at night (well not so much today, but certainly tomorrow), staring at a scoreboeard. :p

Well that is the only thing that we can do..I won't be here if there is live match on TV,but when it isn't,it is so great to be here...So you're not an idiot ;)

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 11:29 PM
BTW,Where did you get that interview ?

Lugburz
07-15-2008, 11:37 PM
nevermind,I have just found it..

07-16-2008, 04:24 AM
Way to go Tommy :D Two sets are definitely better for that shoulder than 3 Sets!

Tommy fan
07-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Urrrgg Isner :mad: Oh well... C'mon Tommy!! You can do it1! :armed:

Well done Tommy! :) Solid match but now against Isner. :( Well good luck.

Btw nice to see so many fans here...should be record in Tommy's forum. :worship:

Indeed! :) Nice to se it too :D
We're glad to have you too :hatoff:

Btw, post-match interview:
Yeah :lol:
Thanks for the interview btw :)

Tommy's match today is in the night session. Luckily I have no work tommorow so I'll stay awake tonight.. Will you guys be here too?

el tenista
07-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Urrrgg Isner :mad: Oh well... C'mon Tommy!! You can do it1! :armed:

Indeed! :) Nice to se it too :D

We're glad to have you too :hatoff:

Yeah :lol:
Thanks for the interview btw :)

Tommy's match today is in the night session. Luckily I have no work tommorow so I'll stay awake tonight.. Will you guys be here too?

Well what do you think? Of course!!! We have to support Tommy!! ;)

Tommy fan
07-16-2008, 04:40 PM
:woohoo:

thefly
07-16-2008, 05:36 PM
I would have been there anyway, no matter what - but one of my profs announced today that he's finished with his stuff and that tomorrow morning's lecture is canceled. It's ... like a sign! ;)
So no problem staying awake forever.

thefly
07-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Btw, wouldn't a seperate thread for the tournament be better? Otherwise this thread here is going to become huuuge ...

On a different note: since Tommy will advance to the quarters easily in two today, who would you prefer as opponent in the next round, Becker or Simon? Simon had some good results and is at his best ranking right now I think, but if I'm not mistaken, he isn't doing so well on hard court, is he?

el tenista
07-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Btw, wouldn't a seperate thread for the tournament be better? Otherwise this thread here is going to become huuuge ...

Definitely! Maybe the threadstarter should rename the thread into "Indianapolis" or something like that, so this thread will be for Indy and for the next tournaments we'll have different threads! Deal?

On a different note: since Tommy will advance to the quarters easily in two today, who would you prefer as opponent in the next round, Becker or Simon? Simon had some good results and is at his best ranking right now I think, but if I'm not mistaken, he isn't doing so well on hard court, is he?

Think so as well...I'd prefer Simon because I don't think Tommy likes playing against another German guy (what's "Landsmann" in English by the way?) and he lost against Becker in Memphis 2008...Of course you cannot really count the match because now Tommy's form is much better!
Against Simon he has a 2-0 lead in the head-to-head. Tommy won in Halle 2006 in straight sets (64 75) and in Cincinnati 2006 he beat him 63 46 64...

thefly
07-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Definitely! Maybe the threadstarter should rename the thread into "Indianapolis" or something like that, so this thread will be for Indy and for the next tournaments we'll have different threads! Deal?

Good idea.

Think so as well...I'd prefer Simon because I don't think Tommy likes playing against another German guy (what's "Landsmann" in English by the way?) and he lost against Becker in Memphis 2008...Of course you cannot really count the match because now Tommy's form is much better!
Against Simon he has a 2-0 lead in the head-to-head. Tommy won in Halle 2006 in straight sets (64 75) and in Cincinnati 2006 he beat him 63 46 64...

Landsman = compatriot

el tenista
07-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Landsmann = compatriot

Thanks! :)

Tommy fan
07-16-2008, 08:31 PM
I think it might be too soon to talk about winning when the opponent is Isner :o but anyway, if Tommy wins, I'd preffer Simon as well.. Tommy really doesn't seem to like playing against another Germans..

TommyB.
07-16-2008, 08:55 PM
ok thread title changed ;)

Take care of Tommy. I can't follow his match tonight...must wake up very early in the morning. :(

I'm still pessimistic but let's wait and see. Go Tommy!!

el tenista
07-16-2008, 10:03 PM
One hour remaining... :)

el tenista
07-16-2008, 10:54 PM
They're on the Scoreboard :cool: Where are you guys???

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Here we go again. :)

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah, nice to have you here to support Tommy ;)
LET'S GO!!!

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Haas to serve!

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Isner's return game shouldn't be overly dangerous to Tommy if he serves well; let's see if he'll serve stronger than yesterday, especially in the first set.

So far so good.

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Aw, two break points and then an ace, I guess a service winner, and another ace. That's the game that drives you crazy ...

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Tommy with two breakpoints at 15-40 but no chance on Isner's serve afterwards! One all...

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:31 PM
2-1, Isner to serve, same story:
30-40, Ace, Ace, 1st serve, 2-2...

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Ah there goes another chance. He's so close! A break would be worth Isner's weight in gold. ;) But it looks good. Just has to stay focused and mustn't allow to be driven nuts ...

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Think so as well. Haas' serve is pretty good, Isner made only 3 points in the first 3 games despite Haas' low 1st serve percentage (53%). Good sign: In his last service game, Isner served only 1st serves (at the moment 1st serve percentage of 81% :eek: ) but Haas had a break point...

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:38 PM
And he's close to another one ...

correction: two. ;) c'mon, he can't serve aces again ...

YES!

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:40 PM
And here is the break man!!!
4-2 Haas! COME ON!

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:43 PM
And rollin' ... ;)

I say when Isner is broken, he's broken for good.

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:45 PM
And rollin' ... ;)

I say when Isner is broken, he's broken for good.

Tommy is really really solid!!! Only 4 points lost on his serves, he dominates Isner! No chance for his opponent until now...

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:50 PM
That's the stuff, Tommy! Proud of you! ;)

Now he has to keep up the momentun; an early break in the second and Isner is pretty much done with.

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:52 PM
That's the stuff, Tommy! Proud of you! ;)

Now he has to keep up the momentun; an early break in the second and Isner is pretty much done with.

If you think of the breakpoints, Tommy could have taken the 1st set 6-0 :eek: But 6-3 is okay, the main point is that he was able to break Isner once! But twice would be better, so come on, an early break as you said and work is done for today :cool:

thefly
07-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Hope he can keep up the good service games; his first serve percentage is aweful.

Sure looks like it. :)

el tenista
07-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Hope he can keep up the good service games; his first serve percentage is aweful.

Yep, that's the only point of criticism I'd say...However Isner made only 5 points in Tommy's 6 service games...The first five games to 15 and now to love...Sounds good!

thefly
07-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Yeeaass! Do you see that?! :p Tommy's completely into Isner's serve. I'd love to see that, what he's doing with it.

Quick shout out to Tommy's new trainer Dean Goldfine maybe, he may have pushed him in a good direction ...

el tenista
07-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Yeeaass! Do you see that?! :p Tommy's completely into Isner's serve. I'd love to see that, what he's doiing with it.

Quick shout out to Tommy's new trainer Dean Goldfine maybe, he may have pushed him in a good direction ...

Unbelievable performance I'd say :):) :worship::worship:
BREAK HAAS! 2-1 :worship:
Isner must be so frustrated :devil::devil: He served a double fault at 15-40 :D

thefly
07-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Sure, Isner is not spitting out aces like crazy today, but that's fine with me.

And Tommy's first serve percentage drops and drops ... but Isner can't do anything with it. Either Tommy serves his seconds so well, or Isner's return game just sucks hard today. The ace on the second serve there right now speaks for the former possibility. ;)

el tenista
07-17-2008, 12:07 AM
And again a service game to love including an ace on 2nd serve :worship:
This performance is really good, Simon will have nightmares that night :p

thefly
07-17-2008, 12:13 AM
lol, 43% first serve, 90% points won on second. 4-2

el tenista
07-17-2008, 12:15 AM
lol, 43% first serve, 90% points won on second. 4-2

Yeah, it's kind of paradoxical, Tommy wins his service games only with 2nd serves...but always to love or to 15... :cool:

07-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Tommy is doing great again today :D And don't be too hard on him about his serves. After all he has just had 3 shoulder surgeries. It is amazing to me that he can still play on the ATP Tour :eek: But I'm glad he can :D :hearts:

el tenista
07-17-2008, 12:20 AM
88% points on his serve, really amazing! 5-3! Come on, one more time!

thefly
07-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Well, I've seen that often enough, Tommy serving his second very risky and precisely, and very succesfully so, when the first doesn't really want to come. Guess something like that is happening right now...

C'mon 5-3!

EDIT

5-4 yeah, one more time!