The Crow
08-29-2002, 05:38 PM
*poking*

Leo7
08-29-2002, 05:38 PM
:wavey:

The Crow
08-29-2002, 05:42 PM
Oh it's still a bit alive :D Leo :wavey: what's up?
Btw I agree with the "Pat Rafter (please come back)" part of your sig

Leo7
08-29-2002, 05:47 PM
i'm glad you do. everybody LOVES Pat!:)

Layla
08-29-2002, 05:47 PM
OMG, there's a Nick Cave fan here. :wavey: I saw him 4 times in Ljubljana, front row centre. :D

Layla
08-29-2002, 05:49 PM
To answer your question. ATPworld is certainly not dead but the US Open is at the moment. :sad: I can't live without tennis. :sad:

Leo7
08-29-2002, 05:50 PM
:wavey: Layla !

i can't either! STOP RAINING!

Layla
08-29-2002, 05:53 PM
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
THAT'S NO PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY

That was my little driving-away-the-rain dance. Now watch it stop ;)

The Crow
08-29-2002, 05:54 PM
Pat :bounce:
Layla :wavey: , 4 times front row :D :D OMG I envy you :o I've seen hin twice. Once at a festival and the last time last year, not front row, but not too far either. And it was an amazing concert :bounce: :bounce:

Leo7
08-29-2002, 06:00 PM
nice dancing Layla! ;)

now it will surely stop so Lindsay can finish her 2nd round match!

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:02 PM
They were all amazing. :D At the last concert I was near the speakers and I nearly went deaf. They sound so different live, even the slow, quiet songs turned into screaming, guitar-driven monsters. Phenomenal. Nick jumps around the stage so much in his usual frenetic mode that he once tripped over the monitors and nearly fell of the stage. Never stopped singing though. ;)

On the other three concerts I positioned myself right in front of his mike, so he was 3 feet away from me. :) I still have battle-scars though. My bruises as I was pressed against the rail wouldn't go away for weeks. But it was all worth it. :bounce:

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:07 PM
lmao, yes Nick is an animal on stage ;) And you're right that live is totally different. For instance I really discovered Red right hand at his last concert. I already knew the song (good but not great), but that song was live just amazing.

Oh and in the last concert, they sang "curse of Millhaven" as last song and someone had to hold up a paper with the lyrics cause Nick apparently didn't know all the lyrics anymore ;)

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:14 PM
Yeah, he forgot the lyrics to The Carny as well. LMAO. Everybody in that venue knew those lyrics by heart. :)

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:17 PM
lmao, you have to like him, don't you? ;)

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:20 PM
He's the greatest. :D I can't wait to see him again. I hope he stops by soon. But first he has to put out another album. ;)

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:35 PM
:bounce: Yes, I want another album too! And a live tour to follow the album! ;)

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Btw how do you have 2000+ posts in so little time :eek: :eek:

Maeike
08-29-2002, 06:38 PM
Oh Ljubljana, ive been there once :D

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by The Crow
Btw how do you have 2000+ posts in so little time :eek: :eek:

I live here. It's as simple as that. ;) I work at home, so I can chat while I'm working or watching tennis on TV, which is practically all the time. I also love to play games in non-tennis. :D

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Angelica
Oh Ljubljana, ive been there once :D

Really? :bounce: What did you think of it?

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:53 PM
I was wrong. Apparently wtaworld's dead.

Layla
08-29-2002, 06:57 PM
Again? This has become a habit. :( I'm lucky I only read the BB thread. ;)

The Crow
08-29-2002, 06:59 PM
But it's alive again (for the moment?)

Maeike
08-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Layla

Really? :bounce: What did you think of it?

We only drove through it when we were on hols in Bled, so i dont remember much :o ;)

Mrs. B
08-29-2002, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Layla
[B]

I live here. It's as simple as that. ;)

LOL
:D

Barrie_Dude
08-29-2002, 09:31 PM
Boring so far. JenJen double bageled her opponent in 44 mins. So dod Venus.

ILR
08-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Hmm I think Im another one who lives here.....

Layla
08-30-2002, 03:45 PM
:wavey: roommate!

;) :D

ILR
08-30-2002, 03:46 PM
Hi fellow camper on the hill! :wavey:

harry_potter
08-30-2002, 03:49 PM

ILR
08-30-2002, 03:51 PM
lol here comes another camper! :wavey:

dbc
08-30-2002, 04:37 PM
It's raining again today.
Layla, can you get onto 'gotennis' it's giving me an error?

Layla
08-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Hi dbc! :wavey:

No, it's giving me an error too. Must be a problem with their server. :(

dbc
08-30-2002, 04:53 PM
Thanks Layla - Pleased to know it's not just me.
Noew I'll go & watch Blake's match from yesterday

Barrie_Dude
08-30-2002, 05:57 PM
I can see where it might seem like it's dead if I'm not here!:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

per4ever
08-31-2002, 10:08 AM
WTA is far more popular then ATP...the boards prove it...lol

Nimi
08-31-2002, 12:23 PM
Errr, really Layla, how do u have 2000+ posts?!? I remember i posted about 350 times (!) in the 1st day of this board, but ever since....

Layla
08-31-2002, 01:50 PM
350 in a day :eek: That is something. I'm averaging around 60 a day. :)

I told you, I live here. ;) I hang around all day while I'm working on my computer or watching tennis. Besides, I take part in two chat threads now, the one in Juanqui's forum and a picnic on Henman Hill. You can join us anytime you feel like talking. ;)

I'm now on a mission to reach top 5. :D Maybe I should join the Lleyki forest as well. :D

Princess Fiona
08-31-2002, 01:51 PM
Dead? :eek: Aaargh!! Hello, everyone! :wavey:

Layla, I'd love to go to Slovenia - I'm a big winter sports fan, and when I see your country on TV it looks so beautiful :)

Layla
08-31-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
WTA is far more popular then ATP...the boards prove it...lol

Well, so is Titanic. Does that prove anything? :p ;)

Layla
08-31-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Franziska
Dead? :eek: Aaargh!! Hello, everyone! :wavey:

Layla, I'd love to go to Slovenia - I'm a big winter sports fan, and when I see your country on TV it looks so beautiful :)

Hi Franziska! :wavey:

I'm a winter sports fan too, especially of skiing and cross-country skiing. :) I loved this year's Olympic Games. I watched pretty much everything except hockey. :o

Yes, Slovenia is a beautiful country. It's small but you don't have that feeling when you're there. There are mountains and forests everywhere. My favorite part is the Karst, which is full of caves and disappearing lakes. You should come and visit some time. :)

Where are you from? Sorry I don't recognize the flag (I'm hopeless with flags). Are you from Finland? It looks a bit too dark to be a Finnish flag.

Maeike
08-31-2002, 02:31 PM
Oh Slovenia is just absolutely wonderful, well it was when i was there lol. Beautiful weather, lovely natural surroundings :D:D

I loved those caves in postojna, i think theyre well known around europe actually, very impressive.

Layla
08-31-2002, 03:29 PM
Yes, the Postojna cave is enchanting. I just love caves. :D Some other caves are even more beautiful because they are more secluded, not so popular. ;)

Barrie_Dude
08-31-2002, 03:50 PM
Layla? Can I come to Slovenia and hibernate with you this winter?:angel:

Dissident
08-31-2002, 03:58 PM
I like this like it is.
I wish to be FAAAAAR away from Wta´s "popularity".
;)

Barrie_Dude
08-31-2002, 05:44 PM
*Slapping Hitman*

Tsk,Tsk! How Dare You!:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Princess Fiona
08-31-2002, 09:05 PM
Hi Franziska! :wavey:

I'm a winter sports fan too, especially of skiing and cross-country skiing. :) I loved this year's Olympic Games. I watched pretty much everything except hockey. :o

Yes, Slovenia is a beautiful country. It's small but you don't have that feeling when you're there. There are mountains and forests everywhere. My favorite part is the Karst, which is full of caves and disappearing lakes. You should come and visit some time. :)

Where are you from? Sorry I don't recognize the flag (I'm hopeless with flags). Are you from Finland? It looks a bit too dark to be a Finnish flag.

Hi, Layla! :wavey: (You can call me Fiona if you like, it's my real name and I prefer that ;))

Do you post on WTAworld? :) We have a biiiiiig skiing thread on there. :D It's nice to meet another skiing fan!

I'm from Wales but I have the Finnish flag (I know, I'm complicated :o). Slovenia sounds even more gorgeous - I know, I'll have to visit!

*planning trip to Slovenia*

*dreaming of money for trip to Slovenia*

:sad: ;)

Maeike
08-31-2002, 09:57 PM
*cough* Fiona have you forgotten to visit belgium first? *cough*

;)

Layla
08-31-2002, 10:12 PM
Hi Fiona! :wavey:

I rarely post on the wtaworld, because my main interest is the atp, but I do follow wta as well and have my faves. I usually log on just to read the Big Brother thread. ;) I have to check out this skiing thread. Is it in non-tennis?

Wales is gorgeous as well, or so I hear. I love Britain, its landscape, all those castles and churches. *sigh* I'm a romantic. :o So why the Finnish flag?

It's actually not that expensive to come here. Ryan Air is extremely cheap. It flies to Trieste, which is right on the border of Slovenia. For peanuts. :)

Princess Fiona
09-01-2002, 04:43 PM

Yes, Layla, you should try and check out the skiing thread! It is in my opinion the best thread in Non-Tennis!! (Well, as well as the question threads, of course ;)) Is Jorn here? (Joooorn!! Where ARE you, Mr. Tchep?) He is a big skiing fan AND fan of the Slovenian players... (Tina P. is his favourite :))

Wales can be gorgeous but I guess I'm not that much of a romantic when it comes to my country... :o (I'm sorry!)

Why the Finnish flag? Aaaah... Finland is my DESTINY country! EVERYTHING Finnish is good! ;) I must go to Finland, AND Slovenia...

but Belgium first, of course :D ;)

Layla
09-01-2002, 06:09 PM
Hehe Tina Pisnik is my fave Slovene player too. :) Is that Mr. Tchep as in Mr. Tchepalova lol? :)

Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where I want to be... Sorry, big time fan of Monty Python. Yes, I understand all about destiny countries. ;) Great Britain just might be my destiny country. :) Alternatively some parts of the USA (Oregon).

I'll make sure to check out this thread, is it active now, in the summer?

ILR
09-01-2002, 09:47 PM
Great Britain Layla?How come?I can think of many other places Id rather be!(USA,Australia,Canada,Italy,Spain just to name a few! ;))

Layla
09-01-2002, 10:53 PM
I guess almost everybody wants to be somewhere else lol. :p I feel more at home in GB or in the USA than I do where I actually live. Besides, I love English speaking countries because I love this language.

ILR
09-01-2002, 10:55 PM
Yeah I guess thats true.Hmm u like English huh?Whereabouts would u move 2?Have u ever been 2 England?Or other parts of GB?

Layla
09-01-2002, 11:05 PM
I've only been to England (twice), though I would love to see Scotland and Wales too. I definitely wouldn't move to London, but I loved York (anything medieval really, which is why I adore GB). That wall is remarkable. I got there on a night bus, so I arrived at 4 am. I was walking around for a while, then watched the sunrise on the wall. I'll never forget it.

I also spent a few weeks in Brighton and fell in love with the place. It has everything, the riviera (lol), old churches, beautiful neighborhoods and a huge avenue with parks and trees right in the middle. Plus I am drawn to the ocean.

Cambridge is another place I could spend some time in. I've never been further north than York but I'm sure I'd be thrilled. The main attraction is the landscape really. I think I could walk those hills all day long, like some forlorn heroine from a Victorian novel. lmao.

Princess Fiona
09-01-2002, 11:38 PM
Tina Pisnik is your favourite Slovene player, too? :D Where ARE you, Jorn? ;) Yes, that's Mr. Tchep as in Tchepalova... the Russian Speed Queen has her #1 fan in WTAworld. :) The thread is still v. much active - we just passed the 1000 post mark! All the people who post in it are v. much wonderful, too... *cough* ;)

I have visited York (albeit a long time ago) - it's a nice city! I think you are right about people who want to be elsewhere... it's certainly the case with me...

And maybe I should shut up here!! ATPworld WILL be dead if I'll allowed to keep on babbling!! :eek: *cough*

Layla
09-01-2002, 11:45 PM
lol Fiona! Please don't shut up, I'm enjoying this conversation. :) Anyway, I'm sure you can't single-handedly bring down the atpworld. Can you? :eek:

The Crow
09-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Oh you like caves do you, Layla? Especially when they are called Nick, I bet? ;) :D

And Slovenia sounds nice indeed. I had no idea :o

harry_potter
09-02-2002, 01:54 PM
the best things about Slovenia r the beautiful caves (especially those in Posto-something, how to spell it?) and that the ppl. SPEAK ENGLISH!!! so convienient unlike in some other european countries ;)

Layla
09-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Oh you like caves do you, Layla? Especially when they are called Nick, I bet? ;) :D

And Slovenia sounds nice indeed. I had no idea :o

LOL yes, there's a cave called Nick near my house. I go there to ponder life's little mysteries. ;)

It is nice, especially when there's a lot of snow. :D Where are you from btw? You have no flag. :confused: Must be a citizen of the world. Well, so am I actually. :)

The Crow
09-02-2002, 02:05 PM
I'm from Belgium (and I actually like living here ;)). I'm just not a flag person *cough*

Layla
09-02-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by harry_potter
the best things about Slovenia r the beautiful caves (especially those in Posto-something, how to spell it?) and that the ppl. SPEAK ENGLISH!!! so convienient unlike in some other european countries ;)

Postojna (but pronounced like Postoyna).

That's true. A lot of Slovenes speak quite acceptable English. Don't get me started on Spain or Portugal though. :rolleyes: I love those countries (especially their men :p ) but I really will have to learn Spanish if I go there again. Well, not so much if as when. ;)

Layla
09-02-2002, 02:09 PM
I'm from Belgium (and I actually like living here ;)). I'm just not a flag person *cough*

It's good to know at least somebody is satisfied with his location. :) I'm sure Belgium is just lovely. I only passed through once when I was interrailling and that was a long time ago. I should really repeat that experience. It was fantastic. :D

harry_potter
09-02-2002, 02:09 PM
Must be a citizen of the world. Well, so am I actually. :)

so is every1! :D

harry_potter
09-02-2002, 02:10 PM

u have good chocolate there, right? ;)

The Crow
09-02-2002, 03:34 PM
Right! :lick: And good beer too :lick: Although, if you'd have talked about beer yesterday I would have probably hit you (stupid hangovers :o )

Layla
09-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Oh no, don't mention hangovers. I have the worst hangovers ever!!!! I have to puke all day, even if I don't eat a thing. :o All I can do is lie down all day long and count the hours until next morning. And the worst thing is that I don't even have to be drunk to get a hangover. Must be my stomach. :rolleyes:

The Crow
09-02-2002, 03:45 PM
OMG, that sounds terrible! Normally I don't have bad hangovers, but yesterday was one of those exceptions :sad: Besides watching some tennis, the only thing I did was taping 2 programmes from tv (and I taped them over eachother :fiery: :mad: :o)

Layla
09-02-2002, 03:47 PM
OMG, I hate it when that happens. :mad: Hope it wasn't anything too important. :(

The Crow
09-02-2002, 03:49 PM
It was a Star Trek episode, and I could have kicked myself when I realised it :fiery: But hey, I'll survive (I hope ;))

aura of moya
09-02-2002, 03:51 PM
hehehe...........drunken tv recording isn't advised :p

Had to sleep in during Fathers Day because I went out the night before.............poor dad. I shouldn't have drank. I got up and all was fine though.
My friend gave me a tablet that is like a hangover cure...........worked well, and if you drink the same drink all night, I tend not to get to silly...............you kinda get use to the taste or something.

Simon V

Layla
09-02-2002, 03:53 PM
Ouch. Sounds serious. I love Star Trek. Something similar happened to me just yesterday. I forgot to switch of the VCR because I was posting away on ATPworld :o and I taped over the beginning of Seven! Grrrrr. :mad: But I'll survive too. ;)

aura of moya
09-02-2002, 03:57 PM
I use to be like that taping Simpsons episodes.
Never missed one for so long...........and got stupidly upset when I did miss the first one.

Now, I realise it's only a show :p but still never miss an episode......hehehe.

Simon V

Layla
09-02-2002, 04:13 PM
Yeah, that mantra doesn't work for me unfortunately. I still freak out when I miss an episode of one of my favorite shows, so I almost never do. :o

aura of moya
09-02-2002, 04:23 PM
what are your favourite shows Layla?

Layla
09-02-2002, 04:28 PM
Oh, it changes with the times. I'd have to say The Pretender and Go South (note that both are about sexy good guys). Then Ally McBeal but not so much after they got rid of Robert Downey Jr., who is just a phenomenal actor. Buffy and Angel. :o The West Wing for sure, fantastic cast. Some sitcoms such as Will and Grace and Dharma and Greg, but only in the beginning. Oh and Star Trek Next Generation. I love Picard and Data.

At the moment I'm enjoying a BBC show called Couples. Hilarious. I can't remember when I last laughed so hard. :D

Yours?

dbc
09-02-2002, 04:29 PM
Layla I Love York as well and know it fairly well as my mother's family came from there & we went often when I was a child. You should go to Scotland as it's a lovely place. Edinburgh is a nice city & quieter than the big cities in the South of England, but we also enjoyed driving round. We only went as far north as Fort William & I would like to go further up the West Coast.
Brighton is pretty as well & the climate is slightly better.
But as I'm from the Mediterranean don't think I could live in UK - not warm enough & too much rain. I prefer the sun & the beach.
Last January we went to Sydney and Melbourne (for the Open) and I really loved it there. Have no idea what the winter's are like, but I certainly wouldn't mind living here from Easter to November (or maybe December to spend Christmas with my girls) then the next 3 months in Australia. It's a great country.

The Crow
09-02-2002, 04:30 PM
Yep, I freak out to when I miss something I really want to see (and all Star Trek episodes are in that category :o )

aura of moya
09-02-2002, 04:35 PM
On cable here, there's a channel that has all the classic comedies.
Seinfeld, Cheers, Frasier.........I enjoy all those.
Simpsons is my all time fave, but seems to be losing it's touch recently unfortuately.
I like Becker and Everybody Love Raymond as well.
Law and Order, Third Watch and New York Undercover were my fave drama type sitcoms.

Simon V :)

Layla
09-02-2002, 04:36 PM
I'm sure I would love Scotland, even though it's even colder and wetter. I'm not sure how I would cope with all that rain yet but I think I could get used to it. At least the light is often enchanting due to the clouds and the sun breaking through.

I'm pretty sure I'll get to see Scotland soon. My best friend married a Scot and she will be moving to Edinburgh soon. Then I'll be able to visit her and go hiking. :)

I'm draw to the Mediterranean as well. I could easily live in Spain for instance. Spain is my favorite tennis nation after all. ;)

aura of moya
09-02-2002, 04:41 PM
Spain is my destination of choice as well. They seem so cool there.

Also Italy and the greek isles are where I wish I was for a while.

The Crow
09-02-2002, 05:32 PM
If I would ever move (which I won't ;)), it would be Italy for sure. I had some great holidays there :bounce:

Barrie_Dude
09-02-2002, 07:45 PM
Do They Allow Crows In Italy? Or Do They Just Shoot Them?:rolleyes: ;) :D

harry_potter
09-02-2002, 10:32 PM
Italian ice-cream..... :drool: :drool:

Barrie_Dude
09-03-2002, 12:42 AM
:lick: Spimoni:lick:

Princess Fiona
09-03-2002, 06:09 PM
lol Fiona! Please don't shut up, I'm enjoying this conversation. :) Anyway, I'm sure you can't single-handedly bring down the atpworld. Can you? :eek:

:wavey: Layla!!

COULD I single-handedly bring down a message board? :eek:

*plotting*

*cough* :D

I've really enjoyed this conversation, too! :) We seem to have a lot in common...

Aaah, I am missing out on ice cream talk? :drool: ;) What is the ice cream like in Slovenia, Layla? :D

I also love Italy - it's such a gorgeous country! :cool:

Layla
09-03-2002, 06:18 PM
Ice cream. :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's pretty good, although not as good as in Italy. ;) But my favorite ice cream of all times resides in the USA. I'm fanatically crazy about Ben and Jerry, but we can't get that in Europe. :( I miss those guys so much. *sigh*

I actually intended to go to Italy in September, check out Tuscany. But it looks like it's not going to happen. Oh well, maybe in the spring. :)

The Crow
09-03-2002, 06:22 PM
Tuscany wine :lick: :lick:

Princess Fiona
09-03-2002, 06:23 PM
mmmm, I looooooove ice cream - THIS is making me hungry! :mad: ;) I should be out running or something, but I've had quite a stressful day, and I'm just wasting time on Internet... :rolleyes: ;)

If anyone reading would like to buy me ice cream - Magnum Bianco lollies for me, please! *cough* :D ;)

I'd love to see more of Italy - I hope you have a great time if you go in the Spring, and let me know how it goes, per favore! :)

Layla
09-03-2002, 06:30 PM
Mmmmmm Magnum. Here you go darling. http://216.40.241.68/otn/happy/icecream.gif

I think we've all had a stressful day (probably for different reasons though :o ) I even started a thread for people to comfort me in the morning. lol :o

Tennis doomsday. :fiery: but I'm trying to forget by burying myself in work. Or maybe I'll go ride my (stationary) bike in front of the telly watching Monica and Martina. ;) I could use some exercise.

Ok, if I end up going to Italy, I'll be sure to give you a full report. :)

Princess Fiona
09-03-2002, 06:40 PM
Magnum? Oooooh, thank you honey! :lick: ;) NOW I feel better! :)

I will have to look for this comfort thread that you started! :) I hope that everyone reading has had a good (well, NOT 100% STRESS!!) day. Good luck to your faves in the tennis, too, Layla! :)

I think I will go for a run... take care all!! :wavey:

Layla
09-03-2002, 06:44 PM
Have a good run! :wavey:

My thread is in the Ferrero Forum, but it's just depressing come to think of it. ;) :p

The Crow
09-03-2002, 06:46 PM
Have a great run, Fiona (have one for me too ;))

Princess Fiona
09-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Thanks! :)

Layla, I'll be sure to check out this thread! :D

I think I need comforting right now... aaargh, I feel SOOOO unfit!! :eek: :eek: *groan* ;)

The Crow
09-03-2002, 08:14 PM
Owwww have another magnum sweetie and don't you care about your unfitness ;)

Layla
09-03-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Franziska
Thanks! :)
I think I need comforting right now... aaargh, I feel SOOOO unfit!! :eek: :eek: *groan* ;)

I know what you mean. I find myself sitting at the computer all day long, day in day out. Thank goodness for stationary bikes and aerobic tapes I still have lol. You're bound to get your fitness level up, especially if you like running (which I don't).

Princess Fiona
09-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Why thank you, twin! :lick: :)

Aaaah... ATPworld won't DIE *shudder* if we have some fitness classes in here! ;) Where's Miss Marri? :D 1-2-3 streeeeeetch!!

I have to keep fit, anyway, for these trips I'm going to make to Slovenia/Belgium/Finland/etc etc... :) ;)

Maeike
09-04-2002, 08:13 PM
Oh my no exercises please :eek: you'll kill half the people on this board :o ;)

Layla
09-04-2002, 08:45 PM
lol I thought we were all super-fit tennis players here *cough*

The Crow
09-05-2002, 11:21 AM
*major cough* Super-fit tennis players play tennis instead of sitting on their lazy ass posting on some board ;)

Maeike
09-05-2002, 12:06 PM
True and if we had a life we wouldnt be sitting here in the first place :(:(

The Crow
09-05-2002, 12:11 PM
Ok now I'm depressed :sad: (you can have a life and still post here right? RIGHT? ;))

Maeike
09-05-2002, 01:00 PM
depressed? well arent we all..and yes you can still have a life and post here :kiss: *cough*

The Crow
09-05-2002, 02:29 PM
You have to work on your comforting skills Maeike :p

Princess Fiona
09-05-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Angelica
True and if we had a life we wouldnt be sitting here in the first place :(:(

Waaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/whinging.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/whinging.gif

*electrocuting self on keyboard*

*cough* ;)

Do we HAVE super-fit people on ATPworld? :D :bounce: ;)

Maeike
09-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Ooops sorry, *hugs* to all :kiss: :kiss:

Super-fit people? Errr ik know my fingers are well trained cause of the constant mouse clicking..but thats it! :o ;)

Barrie_Dude
09-06-2002, 04:21 PM
Angelica - You are used to making men cry by now aren't you? I mean, you are the type that rips out the hearts of men and stomps then flat, right?:rolleyes: :p :D

Princess Fiona
09-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Well, I can't think of a better exercise, Maeike! *clicking* ;)

Fast typing is also reeeeeeally good exercise...

a... s... d... f...

*practising* :cool:

Layla
09-08-2002, 04:37 PM
How's this?

http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/kao/chirolp_nawa1.gif http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/kao/chirolp_nawa1.gif http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/kao/chirolp_nawa1.gif

(I figured three of me could do thrice the job in no time at all :o )

Barrie_Dude
09-08-2002, 07:22 PM
Would That Be "Cyber-Size" as opposed to excersize Layla?

Princess Fiona
09-09-2002, 11:23 AM
Awww, how cute, Layla!! I'm sure that Juan Carlos would not be able to resist those bunnies if he were reading! ;) *skipping* (And who knows, he may well be an ATPworld lurker! :D)

Layla
09-09-2002, 10:12 PM
OMG, Juan Carlos is a lurker on the ATPworld?!? :eek: *swoon* I guess I better delete half of my posts then. :o

j/k :D I know Ferrero reads these posts, that's why I spend so much time drooling over him. One of these days he will overcome his shyness and pm me, asking me to marry him. :) Isn't that why we all go to this board? *major coughing attack* Somebody hand me some syrup fast!

Princess Fiona
09-10-2002, 03:57 PM
SYYYYYYYYRUP!!!

;)

Yes, think who could be reading this board? Get proposing, Senor Juan Carlos! ;) Aaah... perhaps there's an ATP pro lurking who will overcome their shyness and ask me, yes, me to marry them...

*cough*

*COUGH*

*gasping for air*

Heeeeelp!! ;)

Marri
09-10-2002, 04:00 PM
Fionaaaaa!!!! :D just wanted to say HI! :kiss: i ahve to go now... :sad: take care hun! :D

Princess Fiona
09-10-2002, 04:07 PM
Hi Marri!! :bounce: :kiss: You take care too - see ya later!! :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
09-11-2002, 01:14 AM
:wavey: @ Everyone!