Let's finally elect a mod for the Rafa forum ! (Go Linda :rocker2:) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Let's finally elect a mod for the Rafa forum ! (Go Linda :rocker2:)

Pages : [1] 2

elessar
06-30-2008, 05:12 PM
With all the stupid trolls posting in this forum, I think it's time to vote for a Rafa forum mod who'll be able to clean up all the hate posts :bigclap:

My vote goes to Linda, one of the fairest most beloved poster I know :hug:

TMJordan
06-30-2008, 05:15 PM
I vote for myself and I encourage you all to follow :D

GuiroNl
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Metis *clap clap clap*

;)

scarecrows
06-30-2008, 06:45 PM
I vote TMJordan

tennizen
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
I'll wait for a couple of days if no one votes for me, I'll vote for myself:D

Metis
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Metis *clap clap clap*

;)

:spit:

I need to prepare a speech for my constituency outlining my campaign platform:

"I promise to edit all hater posts. Posting of Federer photos will be strictly prohibited and those who have them in their signatures will be banned form the Nadal forum, unless said photos belong to the 'special' category or have been altered for mocking purposes." :D

"Threads started by non Rafa-fans will be deleted including the present thread."

"Those voting for me will get bonus points in the M.I.T. competition. Those voting against will have their points reduced to zero." :dance:

As for my rivals, Linda and Hema (I don't include Jordan because he will be banned as soon as I am elected), I suggest they concede defeat right now and save us all the trouble of an extended and expensive campaign. :)

Betty
06-30-2008, 07:32 PM
no easy...metis,hema or andy:p
coz..linda..when is mad could be banned all the forum from here:p :lol: :hug:

l_mac
06-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Claire :hug: Everyone else :smash: :mad: :retard:

:lol:

Seriously, I don't think we need a mod.

Metis
06-30-2008, 08:01 PM

:sad: I have already prepared posters and pamphlets :awww:

Seriously, I agree with you. I was surprised to see Claire starting this thread. She's getting too brazen. :lol:
Where's Carlita? :p

EDIT: now there's a poll too :spit:

The Pro
06-30-2008, 08:02 PM
I think I'll wait a bit and see who the front runners are. I'll say now though that it really should be someone who's frequented this board for a while and who is mature and fair...

l_mac
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I think I'll wait a bit and see who the front runners are. I'll say now though that it really should be someone who's frequented this board for a while and who is mature and fair...

Hmm. Unlikely to get both of those qualities.

cmurray
06-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Claire :hug: Everyone else :smash: :mad: :retard:

Me either. I like that we're mod-free. :shrug:

MariaV
06-30-2008, 08:48 PM
:spit: :haha: And where is my name in the poll? :sad: :sobbing: :o

cmurray
06-30-2008, 08:53 PM

:hug:

I VOTE FOR MARIA!

tennizen
06-30-2008, 08:57 PM

I think the names were specifically chosen by evil Claire to reflect partisan Rafatards. You are not one of them Maria:p

MariaV
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
I think the names were specifically chosen by evil Claire to reflect partisan Rafatards. You are not one of them Maria:p

You really think so? :o :lol:
Some people on MTF think I am the reincarnation of all evil. :o :devil: :shrug:

tennizen
07-01-2008, 11:04 AM
:armed: The time is approaching when my vote needs to be cast.

bokehlicious
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Rosie is the obvious pick. Nuff said :o

acionescu
07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I promised myself to keep the distance in vacation but this is too much! :(

Claire :cuckoo:

EDIT1: And Hema, I'm not a partizan Rafatard, I'm just a tennis lover who enjoys his style of playing! :angel:

EDIT2: Damn, the posting from this PC is quick! :inlove: :hearts: Maybe I should still it from the hotel! :unsure:

yana
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM
We don't need mods. We're a free forum! :)

I promised myself to keep the distance in vacation but this is too much! :(

Andreea, posting even in your holiday? :p Have fun!

tennizen
07-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I voted for Adam:p

yana
07-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I think I'll vote for Blaze. He's never here anyway! :p

No, it's better without mods. :)

adee-gee
07-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Rosie is the obvious pick. Nuff said :o
:rolls:

I wanted to vote for you, but you're not an option :tears:

cmurray
07-01-2008, 10:26 PM
I haven't gotten any votes. :sobbing:

Metis and Linda are vote hogs. :rolleyes:

l_mac
07-01-2008, 10:33 PM

We're not really voting, are we?

I was only joking the times I said I thought we needed one. And I certainly don't want to be it if we get one :mad:

Rafa forum is above the need for such things :angel:

cmurray
07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
We're not really voting, are we?

I was only joking the times I said I thought we needed one. And I certainly don't want to be it if we get one :mad:

Of course not. I'm just kidding. :rolls:

Metis
07-01-2008, 11:09 PM

The battle is now very close! This election will go to the wire :boxing:

The Fedtards are envious we are organized, reasonable, peaceful and respectful to each other :) and as such we can manage without a mod, so they are trying to stir things up. :rolleyes: :D

adee-gee
07-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Can't we just get NYCTennisFan to do it? :inlove:

cobalt60
07-01-2008, 11:30 PM
I think Metis would do the bestest moderating :angel:

Metis
07-01-2008, 11:42 PM

tennizen
07-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Blaze, Cheryl, Andreea and Mallorn we are unloved on this forum:sobbing: After all the dedication we show to Rafa:sobbing:

cmurray
07-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Blaze, Cheryl, Andreea and Mallorn we are unloved on this forum:sobbing: After all the dedication we show to Rafa:sobbing:

:bigcry:

I don't know how I'll ever get over the disappointment. :awww:

acionescu
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM

I wonder if I must vote for myself! :shrug: That 0 is so depressing! :crying2:

adee-gee
07-02-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm voting for Hema, in the hope that becoming the Rafa mod might help her in her ongoing battle against Fedtardism :hug:

l_mac
07-02-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm voting for Hema, in the hope that becoming the Rafa mod might help her in her ongoing battle against Fedtardism :hug:

I feel like a dagger has been thrust into my heart :awww: :sad:

yana
07-02-2008, 01:14 PM
I wonder if I must vote for myself! :shrug: That 0 is so depressing! :crying2:

Here you go :)

Go to the beach already!!! :p

adee-gee
07-02-2008, 01:17 PM
I feel like a dagger has been thrust into my heart :awww: :sad:
You're the unofficial mod :smooch:

You do a wonderful job putting everyone in place, I don't think you need mod powers :hug:

tennizen
07-02-2008, 01:25 PM

:hug: I will not disappoint you Adam, if I win

You do a wonderful job putting everyone in place, I don't think you need mod powers :hug:

:rolls: :yeah:

l_mac
07-02-2008, 01:27 PM

Please never speak to me again. This betrayal will live with me forever.

adee-gee
07-02-2008, 01:49 PM
:tears:

cmurray
07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
hey, somebody throw me a vote, will you? Ania and I are the only ones with 0 next to our names. :awww:

WTH, I'll vote for Ania.

l_mac
07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
hey, somebody throw me a vote, will you? Ania and I are the only ones with 0 next to our names. :awww:

WTH, I'll vote for Ania.

I'll vote for you :hug:

cmurray
07-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I'll vote for you :hug:

Thanks Linda. :hug: I knew I could count on you.

scarecrows
07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
how many votes does TMJordan have?

yana
07-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Don't vote for Hema! She's half Fedtard :p

tennizen
07-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Adam, Betty, mimi and WG Thank you for your support. I will make the Rafa forum much more to your liking if I win:hug:

Metis
07-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Hema :boxing:

Better this way though. Less pression for me. I will come from behind at the last moment to win the race. :cool:

You have been deceived my friend. :hug: Open your eyes and look at the facts. Hema is a Fedtard spy. :help:

Don't vote for Hema! She's half Fedtard :p

Here is someone who can see the truth. :worship: I would vote for you Oana but your name is not in the list :(

Castafiore
07-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Hmmm...let me see. I have yet to vote...

Hema.
I've never travelled to India before but I have a couple of family members who are Indian and I like Indian food in general so this is all positive.
Speaking against her:
- Newly found Fedal status. Honestly, in the middle of this Rafael Nadal Forum Moderator election campaign, the woman has an avatar of Federer.
- According to her: Fed's hairy chest >>> Rafa's thighs. Every proud Rafatard/fangirl who voted for her should now smack themselves.

Linda
I have travelled to Scotland and had a fantastic time there. Scottish food - as I've tasted it- lets the country down, I'm afraid.
Speaking for her: will not be afraid to use extreme measure to keep the place a happy one for Rafatards/fangirls by pestering trolls. Should be entertaining!
Speaking against her: the power this brings could be her downfall. :awww:
Also, the smiley behind her name in the poll is annoyingly cheerful.

Metis:
Also travelled to Greece before and it's a wonderful country. I met some very friendly people there. Greek food? Better than Scottish food but still not my cup of tea.
Speaking for her: her Nadal loyalties are beyond doubt.
Speaking against her: perhaps too nice to trolls?

Hmmm...this could take some time.

Metis
07-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Great post Hilde! :yeah: :D

I am in the lead again. :dance: Clearly Hilde's balanced and objective analysis helped :D

Deivid23
07-02-2008, 04:33 PM
My vote goes to JMPower

cmurray
07-02-2008, 05:27 PM
My vote goes to JMPower

That would be great. He's ban all the Rafatards. :lol:

yana
07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Here is someone who can see the truth. :worship: I would vote for you Oana but your name is not in the list :(

Yeah, I saw. I'm not that popular perhaps :awww:

If I didn't waste my vote on my country mate :p I would surely vote for you. Hema is the next Karin :(

TMJordan
07-02-2008, 08:26 PM
how many votes does TMJordan have?

3 so far, you me and RagingLamb.

Hopefully more soon.

cmurray
07-02-2008, 08:53 PM
3 so far, you me and RagingLamb.

Hopefully more soon.

Jordan, deleting your posts doesn't count as a vote. :rolleyes:

hra87
07-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Tough between metis and hema, but I went with metis on account of hema's increasing # of troll posts (makes her a better poster, though).

Naide
07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Mugdan TM

TMJordan
07-02-2008, 10:36 PM
4 votes :rocker2:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 02:57 AM
I have not yet decided how to cast my vote. My ideal candidate will classify "Fedal" fans as "haters" and ban them unless and until they renounce any loyalties to Federer (hereafter "He Who Shall Not Be Named (Again)" or "HWSNBNA").

Hemmers:

I simply cannot vote for you unless you renounce HWSNBNA. Sorry. I realize that, under my ideal system, you would be banned for continuing to support HWSNBNA. You would be missed. :sad: In particular, I would miss calling you "Hemmers."

Linda:

You seem to be the candidate most willing to advance Anti-HWSNBNA policies. Maybe too willing. I fear that, as Moderator, you would ban everyone but yourself during fits of cantankerousness, after which you would presumably just post your inner monologue.

Metis:

You are already showing signs of becoming mad with power:

(1) You're already the thread's Unofficial Official Summarizer. Now you want to be a Mod as well?
(2) It's a well-known fact that you are a fan of the show The Tudors. You might just have a little bit too much Henry VIII in you.

Conclusion:

We need to webcast some sort of debate. It's the only way of truly vetting these candidates.

Metis
07-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I saw. I'm not that popular perhaps :awww:

If I didn't waste my vote on my country mate :p I would surely vote for you. Hema is the next Karin :(

Tough between metis and hema, but I went with metis on account of hema's increasing # of troll posts (makes her a better poster, though).

good choice :D

I have not yet decided how to cast my vote. My ideal candidate will classify "Fedal" fans as "haters" and ban them unless and until they renounce any loyalties to Federer (hereafter "He Who Shall Not Be Named (Again)" or "HWSNBNA").

Metis:

You are already showing signs of becoming mad with power:

(1) You're already the thread's Unofficial Official Summarizer. Now you want to be a Mod as well?
(2) It's a well-known fact that you are a fan of the show The Tudors. You might just have a little bit too much Henry VIII in you.

:sigh: The life of a candidate for office is so hard. :awww: So much slander, so many accusations leveled against you... :sad:

(1) I think being the chat thread summarizer is excellent preparation for the job of the forum moderator. It shows the ability to glean all the important information and keep the posters aware of the developments. It teaches you to keep an eye on everything and filter the unnecessary details. :)

(2) I never said I was a fan of the Tudors. :mad: It is true that I recently watched Season 1 but I have commented that it was nothing special. I want to make clear that I in no way sympathize with Henry VIII or his actions. I think Charles II was a much better ruler, moderate in his actions and more considerate; he never divorced his wife although she gave him no heir :hug: (and although at that time he could have done it very easily) and he certainly never beheaded any women. :yeah:

Anyway, I think that all this tirade of yours is provoked by (a) jealousy because you were not included in the list as a candidate for the position and (b) fear that the new mod will delete your 'HotPix of Maribel' thread. :rolleyes:

TMJordan
07-03-2008, 04:08 AM
I am the obvious choice.

Make me your mod and free stuff for all. :yeah:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 04:42 AM
Anyway, I think that all this tirade of yours is provoked by (a) jealousy because you were not included in the list as a candidate for the position and (b) fear that the new mod will delete your 'HotPix of Maribel' thread. :rolleyes::rolls:

:speakles: How did you guess? GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :mad:

hra87
07-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Hey guys, this is an ELECTION! Why aren't more of you pm'ing new posters on GM with offers of vcash for votes???

I assume you are at least suppressing the black vote, right?

tennizen
07-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Hmmm...let me see. I have yet to vote...

Hema.
I've never travelled to India before but I have a couple of family members who are Indian and I like Indian food in general so this is all positive.
Speaking against her:
- Newly found Fedal status. Honestly, in the middle of this Rafael Nadal Forum Moderator election campaign, the woman has an avatar of Federer.
- According to her: Fed's hairy chest >>> Rafa's thighs. Every proud Rafatard/fangirl who voted for her should now smack themselves.

Lots of words but do they really mean anything. I have only one answer for you. See link to post below. Show me a Rafafan who has posted a better prayer for Rafa win with better colors and better font and I will concede defeat.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7274804&postcount=61389

Hamid:rolleyes: You think you can appease me with the last addition. I am done with you.

Hemmers:

I simply cannot vote for you unless you renounce HWSNBNA. Sorry. I realize that, under my ideal system, you would be banned for continuing to support HWSNBNA. You would be missed. :sad: In particular, I would miss calling you "Hemmers."

See reply to Hilde above. And reconsider:D

adee-gee
07-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Can I change my vote to l_mac :bigclap: I can't take any more of this silent treatment :sad:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Can I change my vote to l_mac :bigclap: I can't take any more of this silent treatment :sad:

Adam:eek: I will put you on ignore now:sad:

Castafiore
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Show me a Rafafan who has posted a better prayer for Rafa win with better colors and better font and I will concede defeat.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7274804&postcount=61389

Typical for most slick politicians in an election campaign. An obvious attempt to divert attention but you haven't addressed certain issues :ras:
1. Newly found Fedal status:
keeping in mind what Genci said as well in the chat thread : most Fedal fans tend to support Federer more. We need a moderator who has his/her loyalties and priorities right. :shrug:
2. A Federer avy in the middle of a Rafael Nadal Forum Moderator campaign?
You don't see Barack Obama's campaign manager walking around with McCain buttons, do you?

Metis
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Adam, since they both put you on ignore anyway you should change your vote to me. (:secret: fancy a trip to Boston after the USOpen? It's very close to NYC) :D

cmurray
07-03-2008, 02:47 PM

Typical for most slick politicians in an election campaign. An obvious attempt to divert attention but you haven't addressed certain issues :ras:
keeping in mind what Genci said as well in the chat thread : most Fedal fans tend to support Federer more. We need a moderator who has his/her loyalties and priorities right. :shrug:
You don't see Barack Obama's campaign manager walking around with McCain buttons, do you?

Hilde, this is an EXCELLENT point. Hema, your Rogi avi is a DISGRACE! :mad: If I hadn't already voted for Ania, I'd threaten to vote Linda or Metis. :(

tennizen
07-03-2008, 02:48 PM

This is what happens when my voter base fails to understand the sacrifices that I make. If you had noticed what Mikey does with his avatars you would know . My avy is to jinx Federer from winning Wimbledon.

Also, since I have been forced to say it, I am saying it. My Fedal status was temporary. It was meant as a cover to spy on the other Fedals and weed out the Fed lovers from that group and expose them for what they are. You have made me blow my cover now:sad:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Hilde, this is an EXCELLENT point. Hema, your Rogi avi is a DISGRACE! :mad: If I hadn't already voted for Ania, I'd threaten to vote Linda or Metis. :(

Cheryl:rolleyes: See post below.

Castafiore
07-03-2008, 02:51 PM
This is what happens when my voter base fails to understand the sacrifices that I make. If you had noticed what Mikey does with his avatars you would know . My avy is to jinx Federer from winning Wimbledon.
May I remind you that Mikey had a Nadal avatar before and during the French Open final. We all know the result, do we?

If that jinx avatar backfires, I'll know whom to blame. :(

l_mac
07-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Have you voted yet, Hilde?

I don't understand why I don't see your name on my list of voters :sad:

Metis won't even have a Rafa avatar, rarely ventures an opinion on anything not opera related, seems to be more concerned about Nalby and baggy than Rafa ... frankly her Rafatard credentials leave a lot to be desired.

Meanwhile I kept this forum going in the laters stages of last year, continue to post enthusiastically around the forum, not just in the chat thread like some others :rolleyes:, and would do a better job than any other candidate. Particularly if I were ever called upon to defend the Rafa forum in any way.

Maybe I don't have Metis' everywoman blandness :D and, sure, I am occassionally controversial but I would not be the all deleting power crazed dictator as some in the Metis camp are insinuating. I have found their personal attacks on my character very hurtful, but am grounded enough not to let emotion get the better of me.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
May I remind you that Mikey had a Nadal avatar before and during the French Open final. We all know the result, do we?

That only shows that his jinx didn't work. I cannot guarantee that all jinxes will work. But I try my best:shrug:

And while I don't like to boast, I was the thread started for the RG thread. And I managed to pull Rafa to the semis starting the Wimbledon thread. How much more can I toil before I gain acceptance, is what I ask you:sad:

Castafiore
07-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Metis won't even have a Rafa avatar.
Good point, Linda.

Metis? :(

Besides, I haven't been given any bribes yet so you all expect me to vote? Pffft.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 02:56 PM

I don't understand why I don't see your name on my list of voters :sad:

Metis won't even have a Rafa avatar, rarely ventures an opinion on anything not opera related, seems to be more concerned about Nalby and baggy than Rafa ... frankly her Rafatard credentials leave a lot to be desired.

Meanwhile I kept this forum going in the laters stages of last year, continue to post enthusiastically around the forum, not just in the chat thread like some others :rolleyes:, and would do a better job than any other candidate. Particularly if I were ever called upon to defend the Rafa forum in any way.

Maybe I don't have Metis' everywoman blandness :D and, sure, I am occassionally controversial but I would not be the all deleting power crazed dictator as some in the Metis camp are insinuating. I have found their personal attacks on my character very hurtful, but am grounded enough not to let emotion get the better of me.

Everywoman blandness. :haha::haha::rolls:

Linda :hug:

adee-gee
07-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Adam:eek: I will put you on ignore now:sad:
:rolls: :sobbing:
Adam, since they both put you on ignore anyway you should change your vote to me. (:secret: fancy a trip to Boston after the USOpen? It's very close to NYC) :D
If you tell me your real name, you have my vote :p

l_mac
07-03-2008, 03:23 PM

Unbelievable. I see I was right to wait. :rolleyes:

yana
07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Metis, you're winning :worship:

I'm a little sorry for Linda, I know that she wanted this so much :p

l_mac
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM

I'm a little sorry for Linda, I know that she wanted this so much :p

:awww:

It's not really about wanting, but deserving :shrug:

:lol: ;)

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:13 PM
What are the lurkers going to think when we go through this whole election process (which is frankly getting a little dirty, ladies. I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't keep it clean) and we don't actually make a mod. :rolls: That's what I love about this place. :inlove:

l_mac
07-03-2008, 04:15 PM
What are the lurkers going to think when we go through this whole election process (which is frankly getting a little dirty, ladies. I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't keep it clean) and we don't actually make a mod. :rolls: That's what I love about this place. :inlove:

We don't need a mod, but we can go totally OTT about a fictitious election. :worship: This is why Rafa forum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other MTF forum.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 04:16 PM

:rolls: It's hilarious

We don't need a mod, but we can go totally OTT about a fictitious election. :worship: This is why Rafa forum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other MTF forum.

:rolleyes: I wonder how much you paid off Claire for that banner. I won't be surprised if you end up rooting for Fed to win Wimbledon now.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:18 PM

AMEN!

GuiroNl
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
You see how well my clapping worked for you :haha:

Metis *clap clap clap*

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:20 PM

:rolleyes: I wonder how much you paid off Claire for that banner. I won't be surprised if you end up rooting for Fed to win Wimbledon now.

Who's the Fedtard here, Hema? If ANYONE will be cheering for Feds, it's YOU. :mad:

Linda, you now have my COMPLETE support in this election. DOWN WITH THE FEDTARDS!

:ras: Hema

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:21 PM

I know. Credit Claire for another moment of brilliance. :worship: Too bad she has lousy taste in tennis players. :sad:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Who's the Fedtard here, Hema? If ANYONE will be cheering for Feds, it's YOU. :mad:

Linda, you now have my COMPLETE support in this election. DOWN WITH THE FEDTARDS!

:ras: Hema

Cheryl after all those promises of love and marriage. Didn't you read my explanation to Hilde!! I'm appalled that you still doubt my loyalty. And Linda has a rabid Fedtard as a campaign manager and you don't doubt her. Double standards I would say.

TMJordan
07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Claire, seriously you're a mug :rolleyes:

I have 4 votes so far and you didn't even make me a choice :retard:

You need to make a new thread and give me your vote :hug:

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Cheryl after all those promises of love and marriage. Didn't you read my explanation to Hilde!! I'm appalled that you still doubt my loyalty. And Linda has a rabid Fedtard as a campaign manager and you don't doubt her. Double standards I would say.

I read your WEAK explanation to Hilde. I just want you to know if Federer wins on Sunday? It's on YOUR head. I hope you can live with guilt. Think of poor little Rafi crying in the whirlpool tub again. :sobbing:

Hema brings up a good point, Linda. Precisely WHY would Claire want you as the forum gestapo so much? What kind of deal did you cut with her? :mad:

Obviously this campaign needs a good investigative reporter. I nominate myself. So listen up Metis, Linda and Hema - if you are doing something shady? I WILL find out. You can run but you can't hide.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 04:28 PM

The whole process is flawed. The first step should have been a poll to determine whether we wanted a mod. And then a list of candidates. You wouldn't have been one Jordan, because you hate Rafa :hug:

:mad: 6 votes for Hema. Now I might have to start calling in favours.

Of course Cheryl and Adam have both switched votes to me, so in reality I have 7.

elessar
07-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Shameful poll results so far :(

The clearly better candidate fell victim to the smear campaign ran by the two greek evil mastermind :(
To those that haven't voted yet, I say remember all that Linda's done for you !
Remember the Novak roasting thread !
Remember the live updates about Rafa throughout the years !
Remember the neverending fight with the haters on GM during which Linda always came out on top !
But mostly remember the asssig :drool:!

Hema :hug: you still have a chance to redeem yourself by doing what's right and joining Team Linda. We'd all be proud to campaign with you as vicemod :hug:

TMJordan
07-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't hate Rafa, he's a nice gye.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 04:32 PM
I read your WEAK explanation to Hilde. I just want you to know if Federer wins on Sunday? It's on YOUR head. I hope you can live with guilt. Think of poor little Rafi crying in the whirlpool tub again. :sobbing:

Hema brings up a good point, Linda. Precisely WHY would Claire want you as the forum gestapo so much? What kind of deal did you cut with her? :mad:

Obviously this campaign needs a good investigative reporter. I nominate myself. So listen up Metis, Linda and Hema - if you are doing something shady? I WILL find out. You can run but you can't hide.

While Claire and I have very differing opinions on what tennis players are worth fangirling, our values as forumites are similar. She is an active member of this forum and naturally wants the best for it.

She knows that I will respect the integrity of the Chat thread, and recognises that, with the exception of FedTard2000 and Clay Death, I have actually been very welcoming and supportive of all who post here.

There is no agenda.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Hema just picked up another vote from a Fedal. :speakles: I smell a rat. :(

l_mac
07-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Hema just picked up another vote from a Fedal. :speakles: I smell a rat. :(

All the Fedals will vote for Hema :rolleyes:

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:35 PM
While Claire and I have very differing opinions on what tennis players are worth fangirling, our values as forumites are similar. She is an active member of this forum and naturally wants the best for it.

She knows that I will respect the integrity of the Chat thread, and recognises that, with the exception of FedTard2000 and Clay Death, I have actually been very welcoming and supportive of all who post here.

There is no agenda.

I have one word for you. Spriwi.

OK. I'll accept your explanation for now, I suppose. But I'll be watching out for you. The voters have a right to the truth.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 04:36 PM

There is no agenda.

Cheryl, if you want the definition for a weak explanation, this post is it. Look no further.

Claire, just wait till CD comes back. Then we will know who really should be the mod here.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I have one word for you. Spriwi.
Spriwi, much like mimi, attacked me for no good reason, and I cannot stand by and let that happen no matter how big a Rafa fan they are :shrug:

OK. I'll accept your explanation for now, I suppose. But I'll be watching out for you. The voters have a right to the truth.

Thanks Cheryl. I hope you look further into the Greek conspiracy, and also Hema's Fedal connections.

Metis
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM

I don't understand why I don't see your name on my list of voters

Just because you cannot contribute to the conversations about opera doesn't mean you have to diss those who can. And just because football and wrestling is not my thing doesn't mean I don't have opinions on various subjects. At least people here know a bit about me and what I do whereas you have kept a veil of secrecy. You could be a hitwoman for all we know and what influence would that have to the young posters here (some of them young teenagers with innocent hearts :hug: )? Not to mention that you have repeatedly stated you hate puppies and kittens :speakles: (very suspicious if you ask me).

If at some point forum pages could have smilies and you were a mod, the Nadal forum would look like this:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:scared: :scared: :scared:

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Everyone would be driven to depression. :shrug:

As for Marcos and Nalby, they are my #2 and #3 players; that shows I am not blindly supporting only Rafa and have a general interest in tennis. I don't see how that puts in doubt my Rafatard status; on the contrary it reinforces it. I have had a Rafa avatar before (right after Queens). In a sea of Nadal avatars I like to differ a bit and pick the right moments. I spend most of my MTF time in the Nadal forum and rarely ever visit my other favorites' forums so from time to time I like to show my support by putting them in my avatar. :)

Your argument is like saying that a person that doesn't wear a cross around their neck can't be a devout Christian.

:spit: Oh please, now you are backtracking? Clearly you are starting to lose it a bit in this campaign, like Murray against Rafa in the QF. :lol:

I never insinuated anything. I have only stated facts! The voters are smart enough to figure out the truth.

That only shows that his jinx didn't work. I cannot guarantee that all jinxes will work. But I try my best

And while I don't like to boast, I was the thread started for the RG thread. And I managed to pull Rafa to the semis starting the Wimbledon thread. How much more can I toil before I gain acceptance, is what I ask you:sad:

Yes but who had to push you to start the Wimbledon thread? :dance:

Good point, Linda.

Metis? :(

Besides, I haven't been given any bribes yet so you all expect me to vote? Pffft.

See above :D

cobalt60
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
:rolls: What fun this has become. I am so sorry I have already voted. And Claire your avatar :worship:
Is there going to be a debate? If so who is the moderator for the debate and what questions should we ask?

cmurray
07-03-2008, 04:47 PM
:rolls: What fun this has become. I am so sorry I have already voted. And Claire your avatar :worship:
Is there going to be a debate? If so who is the moderator for the debate and what questions should we ask?

:speakles: I'm the campaign journalist! Who else would be the debate moderator???

:sobbing: Sue is trying to give my job away.

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 04:59 PM
If the opinion of outsiders counts, I'll give you mine. Sorry that I'll stick with the ones with most votes but that is mostly because I haven't read enough to form an opinion about others yet ( which also means that those were most proactive around). I can't say that I know all of you for a long time and very good but from what I have read in here:
If the status of Tenizen as a fan is dual (Nadal/Federer) that would surely diminish her chances.
Metis looks like a moderate tempered person (of course with enough time spent on this forum and enough passion about Nadal, which are also qualities of others too) which I think is the best quality for a future moderator. On the other hand Linda has a qualities of a natural leader, but she is highly tempered and with too many negative emotions(hate kills the objectivity hugely). It is kinda scary though what she might do with the powers that will be given to her when she is in her "hate mood". So, my vote goes to Metis.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Just because you cannot contribute to the conversations about opera doesn't mean you have to diss those who can. And just because football and wrestling is not my thing doesn't mean I don't have opinions on various subjects. Intellectual snobbery at its finest.

I am the people's candidate.
At least people here know a bit about me and what I do whereas you have kept a veil of secrecy. You could be a hitwoman for all we know and what influence would that have to the young posters here (some of them young teenagers with innocent hearts :hug: )? Not to mention that you have repeatedly stated you hate puppies and kittens :speakles: (very suspicious if you ask me).

The children need not fear me.

I come from a rural background, and cannot expect city slickers like yourself to understand my attitude toward animals. But do me down if you must. It is what I have come to expect from your campaign.

the Nadal forum would look like this:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:scared: :scared: :scared:

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Everyone would be driven to depression. :shrug:

I have kept discussion going on this forum when all others abandoned it. My posting record in here speaks for itself. What you were trying to prove with the above escapes me :shrug:

As for Marcos and Nalby, they are my #2 and #3 players; that shows I am not blindly supporting only Rafa and have a general interest in tennis. I don't see how that puts in doubt my Rafatard status; on the contrary it reinforces it. I have had a Rafa avatar before (right after Queens). In a sea of Nadal avatars I like to differ a bit and pick the right moments. I spend most of my MTF time in the Nadal forum and rarely ever visit my other favorites' forums so from time to time I like to show my support by putting them in my avatar. :)

Your argument is like saying that a person that doesn't wear a cross around their neck can't be a devout Christian.

You've had a Rafa avatar once, in all your time here. I put it to you that you are a little embarassed by your Rafatard status. I too have a general interest in tennis, as evidenced by my work rate in General Messages. But Rafa is without question my priority. Can we say the same about you? I think the jury is still out.

:spit: Oh please, now you are backtracking? Clearly you are starting to lose it a bit in this campaign, like Murray against Rafa in the QF. :lol:

I never insinuated anything. I have only stated facts! The voters are smart enough to figure out the truth.
I'm not backtracking at all.

I never said I would be a dictator, deleting posts at random. That came from your campaign.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Cheryl I have been doing some research on the voters.

I find that Metis's voters are not all as they seem
10nis! seems to be a Fed fan and doesn't even have Nadal in his signature.
And cobalt60(Sue:hug:) while being a regular on the chat thread doesn't really like Nadal:shrug:
Ariadne is clearly a rabid Fed fan and doesn't seem to like Nadal much:shrug:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7277727&postcount=54
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7279345&postcount=8269

I leave you to investigate and I propose a recount.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 05:12 PM

And cobalt60(Sue:hug:) while being a regular on the chat thread doesn't really like Nadal:shrug:

Hema, rest assured that I will get to the bottom of this. This reeks of Merton's work. :(

I do NOT like dirty campaigning, Metis.

Metis
07-03-2008, 05:12 PM

Keep dreaming :ras:

I'm a little sorry for Linda, I know that she wanted this so much

:dance:

It's not really about wanting, but deserving :shrug:

That sounds like those people who claim that Rafa shouldn't have won this and that match because he didn't deserve to. :rolleyes:

What are the lurkers going to think when we go through this whole election process (which is frankly getting a little dirty, ladies. I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't keep it clean) and we don't actually make a mod. :rolls: That's what I love about this place.

I have nothing to hide :shrug:

Shameful poll results so far :(

The clearly better candidate fell victim to the smear campaign ran by the two greek evil mastermind :(
To those that haven't voted yet, I say remember all that Linda's done for you !
Remember the Novak roasting thread !
Remember the live updates about Rafa throughout the years !
Remember the neverending fight with the haters on GM during which Linda always came out on top !
But mostly remember the asssig :drool:!

Hema :hug: you still have a chance to redeem yourself by doing what's right and joining Team Linda. We'd all be proud to campaign with you as vicemod :hug:

Voters beware! Do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed by a Fedtard and Rafahater.

The 2 Greek masterminds? What are you talking about? Merton has not voted for me, he simply made some observations about which candidate has the upper hand. I am alone in this unlike l_mac who has resorted to the help of a Fedtard. :spit:

All the Fedals will vote for Hema :rolleyes:

not all :p even Fedal fans are suspicious of her sudden change of heart and the motives that led to it...

Really? :sad:

Cheryl, first you vote for Ania then say you support Linda and then you change your mind again and you say you want to be the campaign investigative journalist. I don't like this flip-flop attitude. I'm starting to have doubts about your objectivity...

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:13 PM
HeretiC's vote should also be discounted as he appears to be taking this seriously.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Cheryl, first you vote for ania then say you support Linda and then you change your mind agains and you say you want to be the campaign investigative journalist. I'm starting to have doubts about your objectivity...

Metis, that is bang out of order. :( The fact that I voted for an independent is PROOF that I am objective!

Yes, I made a rash statement about backing Linda, but that's just because Hema is cheering for Fed in the final and I lost my head for a minute. I'm fine now though.

You know what I think? I think you and your Greek co-conspirators are trying to use MISDIRECTION! Yes. I said it. :(

I'm watching you closely, Metis. VERY VERY closely.

Metis
07-03-2008, 05:24 PM
OK guys I have to go for a while. I'll be back later to continue the battle :armed:

HeretiC :hug:

cmurray
07-03-2008, 05:28 PM
OK guys I have to go for a while. I'll be back later to continue the battle :armed:

HeretiC :hug:

:D Bye Metis. :wavey:

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 05:32 PM
HeretiC's vote should also be discounted as he appears to be taking this seriously.

I bet you would have taking this seriously if you were leading in the pool. Your intentions are clear now, if you lose you will try to dispute the results of the elections. ;)

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 05:33 PM

I'd vote for you too :cool:

I'd pick Hema out of the current list...

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:35 PM

:sad:

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 05:36 PM

I'd never give my vote to some true hater :o :p

cmurray
07-03-2008, 05:38 PM

Fedtard. :shrug:

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Seriously, as long as there's no over sensitive fangirl to get the job I don't care... I wouldn't want to be edited/warned anytime I dare say something on Rafito... :o

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Seriously, as long as there's no over sensitive fangirl to get the job I don't care... I wouldn't want to be edited/warned anytime I dare say something on Rafito... :o

No worries. Adam is well behind.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 05:48 PM

JM:hug: I can always count on you to make the right choice:D

Fedtard. :shrug:

elessar? Also JM's signature says Spaniards do it better:shrug: Seems like he loves Rafito as much as anyone else.

No worries. Adam is well behind.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:48 PM
And seriously, we don't need a mod.

I don't actually understand the need for mods in any of the player forums. Maybe to delete troll posts, but the supermods can do that. I understand the Nole forum was a special case with the zeke issue :o but why do the Fed and Roddick forums need a mod?

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 05:50 PM
JM:hug: I can always count on you to make the right choice:D

:cool: And you can count on 2 votes, from my alias as well ;)

JM's signature says Spaniards do it better:shrug: Seems like he loves Rafito as much as anyone else.

True, I'd be a fair unbiased mod for sure :shrug:

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 05:52 PM
but why do the Fed and Roddick forums need a mod?

Last year Fed's forum has been trolled by true haters with pretty harsh and retarded comments. Some fangirls got upset.

wildegirl05
07-03-2008, 05:54 PM

Also, since I have been forced to say it, I am saying it. My Fedal status was temporary. It was meant as a cover to spy on the other Fedals and weed out the Fed lovers from that group and expose them for what they are. You have made me blow my cover now :sad:

:eek::eek::mad:
us fedals are generally a peaceloving group :spit: but even we can't take this kind of insults! i'm withdrawing my vote even though i was lured more by free masala dosas than by your fedal status.

i'm gonna switch to metis or linda. atleast they're open about their dislike of our group. i'm bitterly disappointed hemmers :sad:

this place rocks :yeah:

cmurray
07-03-2008, 05:55 PM
And seriously, we don't need a mod.

I don't actually understand the need for mods in any of the player forums. Maybe to delete troll posts, but the supermods can do that. I understand the Nole forum was a special case with the zeke issue :o but why do the Fed and Roddick forums need a mod?

"Seriously" doesn't belong in this thread any longer. :rolls:

l_mac
07-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Last year Fed's forum has been trolled by true haters with pretty harsh and retarded comments. Some fangirls got upset.
Really? I don't remember that.

The worst trolling we get in here is you :lol:
us fedals are generally a peaceloving group :spit: but even we can't take this kind of insults! i'm withdrawing my vote even though i was lured more by free masala dosas than by your fedal status.

i'm gonna switch to metis or linda. atleast they're open about their dislike of our group. i'm bitterly disappointed hemmers :sad:

Sorry about Hema's despicable deception, wg. :hug: I don't dislike Fedals exactly, but it does disappiont me that in general they lean more toward the Fed part of Fedal, and leave the "-al" part as an afterthought.

You seem more balanced, but maybe that is because you choose this forum over the Fed forum. An excellent choice :D

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 06:04 PM

Jogy and the likes posted there after some tough losses if I'm not mistaken... :zzz:

:fiery: :shout: I'm damn serious on here :mad:, I only troll GM :D

l_mac
07-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Jogy and the likes posted there after some tough losses if I'm not mistaken... :zzz:

Jogy :rolls:

:fiery: :shout: I'm damn serious on here :mad:, I only troll GM :D

You used to troll here after Rafa losses :p That's how the chat thread was born :D

wildegirl05
07-03-2008, 06:07 PM

Sorry about Hema's despicable deception, wg. :hug: I don't dislike Fedals exactly, but it does disappiont me that in general they lean more toward the Fed part of Fedal, and leave the "-al" part as an afterthought.

You seem more balanced, but maybe that is because you choose this forum over the Fed forum. An excellent choice :D

thanks linda, your hug meant a lot to me :sad:

i can only PRAY that cheryl took note of that shameful deception and will publish a full expose.

i too dislike the biases some of the fedal tards show but i'm working towards :smash: some sense into them. if there's ever an election for a fedal mod, i should be a shoo-in :cool:

now, how are you at making indian food? :D for you, i won't be specific about north or south indian cuisine :hug:

Kitty de Sade
07-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Wow, an official poll?! Finally, a good idea. :yeah:

I wish all the best of luck to the candidates. Hopefully the elected official will restore some much needed order to this place. :D

Obviously, that excludes certain people, who shall remain nameless. :p

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 06:10 PM
You used to troll here after Rafa losses :p That's how the chat thread was born :D

Hehe remember how this forum was dead before I trolled it a bit? Now it's become the place to be :cool: :rocker2: :D

l_mac
07-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Hehe remember how this forum was dead before I trolled it a bit? Now it's become the place to be :cool: :rocker2: :D

It wasn't dead :mad: We had the tournament threads AND HoTPiX AND a very active schedule thread.

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
It wasn't dead :mad: We had the tournament threads AND HoTPiX AND a very active schedule thread.

Well, when there was 10 posts a day it was a veeeery good day :shrug: :p

l_mac
07-03-2008, 06:19 PM

i can only PRAY that cheryl took note of that shameful deception and will publish a full expose.

i too dislike the biases some of the fedal tards show but i'm working towards :smash: some sense into them. if there's ever an election for a fedal mod, i should be a shoo-in :cool:

now, how are you at making indian food? :D for you, i won't be specific about north or south indian cuisine :hug:
I must confess to being a very lazy cook nowadays. :sad: I do love Indian food though.

I wish all the best of luck to the candidates. Hopefully the elected official will restore some much needed order to this place. :D

Have you voted? :awww:
Well, when there was 10 posts a day it was a veeeery good day :shrug: :p

Whatever. We are in the now. And right now the Rafa forum is THE place to be at MTF.

Vamos Us!

cobalt60
07-03-2008, 06:21 PM
:speakles: I'm the campaign journalist! Who else would be the debate moderator???

:sobbing: Sue is trying to give my job away.
:bigcry: I am sorry; I did not know. You can have it :devil:

Good thing you hugged me:p

cobalt60
07-03-2008, 06:22 PM

Coward:(

Kitty de Sade
07-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Have you voted? :awww:

Think I'm gonna vote for you, after you slagged Ramos left, right, and centre? :rolls:

You may get a pass....since you have sense about Torres though. ;)

Coward:(

Aww, you wish Mama. :kiss:

l_mac
07-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Think I'm gonna vote for you, after you slagged Ramos left, right, and centre? :rolls:

You may get a pass....since you have sense about Torres though. ;)

What? Come on. :awww:

l_mac
07-03-2008, 06:38 PM
I'll be looking for votes from tangy and star too. Us mean girls should stick together :dance:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 06:41 PM

Kelli, didn't I mention the other day that I found Nalby very handsome:D

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I'll be looking for votes from tangy and star too. Us mean girls should stick together :dance:

Thank god you're not like those two :tape: :tape: :o

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Thank god you're not like those two :tape: :tape: :o

:ras:

I think they are both excellent posters. :shrug: Even if they are Nole fans too.

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:10 PM

Is this because I said that you would, as a moderator, ban everyone else during "fits of cantankerousness"? :hugs: I meant the good kind of cantankerousness, like Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales. You know what I mean. :D

And just because football and wrestling is not my thing doesn't mean I don't have opinions on various subjects. At least people here know a bit about me and what I do whereas you have kept a veil of secrecy. You could be a hitwoman for all we know and what influence would that have to the young posters here (some of them young teenagers with innocent hearts :hug: )? Not to mention that you have repeatedly stated you hate puppies and kittens :speakles: (very suspicious if you ask me).

I don't fault Metis at all for not liking football--at least she doesn't fanboy Cristiano! :rolleyes: However, I don't mind Linda's supposed secrecy. She's at least given us her real first name (well, a first name), which is more than I can about Metis (or myself, for that matter). :p

I was a little disappointed by Hemmers' remarks as well. She flip-flops. :( She should have defended her Fedal convictions. Of course, if she did that I would have had a clearer reason to not vote for her. :p

The promise of dosas doesn't do that much for me, as I prefer North Indian cuisine. I love Greek food almost as much as Indian food, so Metis' stock is still pretty high.

I still haven't voted. I'll save my vote until the last possible minute....

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh, and which of you candidates can assure me that my Maribel picture thread will not be closed? This is one of my major concerns....

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh, and which of you candidates can assure me that my Maribel picture thread will not be closed? This is one of my major concerns....

As it was my suggestion, your thread will be safe in my hands :D

I was even looking for Maribel pics for you today :worship: :kiss:

tangerine_dream
07-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Linda's trying to buy my vote with good reps all of a sudden. :nerner:

star was never a mean girl, she's pretty even-handed with her comments. JMPowertool calling her a "hater" was laughable but alas, typical behavior from such a neurotic fangroup.

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 07:17 PM
:ras:

I think they are both excellent posters. :shrug: Even if they are Nole fans too.

Wow, you are definitely taking your election campaign as a true politician. First time seeing you kissing some asses (and to a Nole's fans:haha:). At least you realized that life is a wheel, sometimes you are up, sometimes down, but wherever you are hate doesn't pay off, ever.:angel:

P.S All we need is love, whapa a dhaba da...

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I was even looking for Maribel pics for you today :worship: :kiss:

:speakles: You were? That settles it. I'm casting my vote for Linda right now. :)

EDIT: Done!

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Linda's trying to buy my vote with good reps all of a sudden. :nerner:

:haha: I'd have repped you for the gif (and for quoting MY's stupid post in GM) anyway.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow, you are definitely taking your election campaign as a true politician. First time seeing you kissing some asses (and to a Nole's fans:haha:). At least you realized that life is a wheel, sometimes you are up, sometimes down, but wherever you are hate doesn't pay off, ever.:angel:

:retard:

I kiss asses all the time :shrug: Just not the asses of idiots like you :D Maybe that's why you've never noticed :hug:

:p

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:22 PM
:speakles: You were? That settles it. I'm casting my vote for Linda right now. :)

tbh, after all the guidance and warmth I have extended to you since you began posting in here I am amazed you took so long to decide. :awww:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 07:25 PM

:rolleyes: I refuse to reply when you call me Hemmers now.

wildegirl05
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
I was a little disappointed by Hemmers' remarks as well. She flip-flops. :( She should have defended her Fedal convictions. Of course, if she did that I would have had a clearer reason to not vote for her. :p

i see she has not responded to defend her actions. i hope my PRAYERS have caused her to see the error of her ways and she's sitting in a corner, overcome with guilt and rocking herself to sleep. wow. k, i've been watching way too many soap opera clips :lol: but still hemmers :mad:

you don't have to like us fedals, BD. we can still get along. khumbaya :dance:

The promise of dosas doesn't do that much for me, as I prefer North Indian cuisine. I love Greek food almost as much as Indian food, so Metis' stock is still pretty high.

i like some greek food (tabouli :drool:) but i classify it all as mediterrenian in my head. baklava though will help sway the vote.

I still haven't voted. I'll save my vote until the last possible minute....
6:10 p.m.

6:17 p.m.

ohh BD, you have a maribel problem :hug: :hug: either that or the polls closed very early :lol:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
tbh, after all the guidance and warmth I have extended to you since you began posting in here I am amazed you took so long to decide. :awww:

You have definitely extended guidance and warmth. :hugs: However, Hemmers let me give her a nickname, which is something I don't take likely. Metis has also been very, very nice to me--I think she was the first person I actually talked to here.

It was a (relatively) tough decision, but I've made it, and I'm in your camp. Let's win this thing! Alternatively, let's dispute the validity of this poll if the unthinkable happens and you lose. :D

cobalt60
07-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Voting is close :eek: So how does one go about stuffing the ballot box? Also when is voting closed;)

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:34 PM
you don't have to like us fedals, BD. we can still get along. khumbaya :dance:

:dance:

EDIT: I've just confirmed that I have, in fact, voted for Linda. I have no idea when the poll closes.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 07:39 PM
i see she has not responded to defend her actions. i hope my PRAYERS have caused her to see the error of her ways and she's sitting in a corner, overcome with guilt and rocking herself to sleep. wow. k, i've been watching way too many soap opera clips :lol: but still hemmers :mad:

WG:hug: I'm sorry to have hurt you so. I would have taken you into confidence but I didn't want to drag you down if I did get caught:sad: However, you should realize that of all the three prime candidates I am the only one capable of making the South Indian dishes you so desire. I can even make a full thali for you with rasam, sambar, pickles etc. So I hope we can resolve our tennis related differences and unite in our enjoyment of South Indian food.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7010/southindianthalilo1.jpg

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
:retard:

I kiss asses all the time :shrug: Just not the asses of idiots like you :D Maybe that's why you've never noticed :hug:

:p

You are heavily lacking basic manners.:retard:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 07:48 PM
:lick: That does look really good. If you post any more of these pictures I may have to switch my allegiance to South Indian cuisine. I do have a soft spot for coconuts....

l_mac
07-03-2008, 07:56 PM

:bigcry:

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 08:08 PM
What gives you the right insulting me like that? Have I been disrespectful or insulted anyone on this forum, including yourself? Those words are used only from low mannered persons, which you proved to be on more than 1 occasion.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Heretic, I am not sure this is any of my business but I wasn't very sure your previous post about Linda kissing asses was entirely in jest. If that's the case, then I don't know if you should complain:shrug:

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Heretic, I am not sure this is any of my business but I wasn't very sure your previous post about Linda kissing asses was entirely in jest. If that's the case, then I don't know if you should complain:shrug:

I've read too many bad remarks from her about Nole's fans and suddenly they became good ones in last hour or so.:eek:
Being sarcastic without insulting and calling names are totally diferent things. So please don't compare it.

scarecrows
07-03-2008, 08:24 PM

who was it, Bad Religion?

come on, this place is what it is now thanks to JM and Maria ;)

BTW, why wasnt she on the nomiantions?

tennizen
07-03-2008, 08:26 PM
I've read too many bad remarks from her about Nole's fans and suddenly they became good ones in last hour or so.:eek:
Being sarcastic without insulting and calling names are totally diferent things. So please don't compare it.

Tangy is also a Nadal fan. We get along with Jess, Aimee and a lot of other Nole fans. Generalization doesn't help everywhere. Anyways from your both posts in this poll forum, I sense some bitterness toward Linda which was totally uncalled for given that we were having fun here on this thread. If you have/had some issues , imo this is not the place or the time to express them and not certainly on this thread.

bokehlicious
07-03-2008, 08:28 PM
who was it, Bad Religion?

It was either him or Jogy, can't recall... But it was one of those guys for sure... I guess it was too much for Suktuen to handle :o :D

l_mac
07-03-2008, 08:30 PM
What gives you the right insulting me like that? Have I been disrespectful or insulted anyone on this forum, including yourself? Those words are used only from low mannered persons, which you proved to be on more than 1 occasion.

:rolleyes:

There are a number of Nole fans who post at MTF that I don't enjoy. So what? There are plenty of fans of Rafa, and Fed, and Gasquet etc that I dont love either. On the other hand, there are many Nole fans at MTF that I get on well with :shrug: I don't decide whether I like a poster based on who they support.

You have stated twice on this thread that I am filled with hate :spit: but now you claim this wasn't meant as an insult :confused: You can take this up in PM with me if you'd like because you are killing the fun of this thread, and that is not acceptable.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 08:32 PM
I know :awww: :worship:

I'm not sure :scratch: Maybe because Claire made this thread in a hurry to annoy me? :lol:

Or maybe because she is still primarily a Safinette.

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Tangy is also a Nadal fan. We get along with Jess, Aimee and a lot of other Nole fans. Generalization doesn't help everywhere. Anyways from your both posts in this poll forum, I sense some bitterness toward Linda which was totally uncalled for given that we were having fun here on this thread. If you have/had some issues , imo this is not the place or the time to express them and not certainly on this thread.

Bitterness? :confused: I was actually complimentary toward her before in my post when I said that she has a qualities of a natural leader and she is calling me an idiot? She was sort of nasty to all who didn't vote for her, but this one does it. Well, I am not considered being a genius(I have 146 IQ, so I am still in a lack of 14 points) so it is not like her insult will make me bitter or something I just wont tolerate such a rude and low mannered behavior. I am just pissed off because I have a hard time containing myself not to come down at same level and respond in same manner cause that would make me same as her and I wouldn't like that at all.

tennizen
07-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Bitterness? :confused: I was actually complimentary toward her before in my post when I said that she has a qualities of a natural leader and she is calling me an idiot? She was sort of nasty to all who didn't vote for her, but this one does it. Well, I am not considered being a genius(I have 146 IQ, so I am still in a lack of 14 points) so it is not like her insult will make me bitter or something I just wont tolerate such a rude and low mannered behavior. I am just pissed off because I have a hard time containing myself not to come down at same level and respond in same manner cause that would make me same as her and I wouldn't like that at all.

I think you missed the whole point of this thread and most of what I said. This thread is a joke!!!! Every conversation before yours is done as friendly banter. We all know each other well and are teasing each other. Nobody really cares if we become mods or not because we don't need mods here.

yana
07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Hema, still don't give up, do you? :p

What did you do, calling your fellow Fedtards to vote you? :angel: :hug:

tennizen
07-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Hema, still don't give up, do you? :p

What did you do, calling your fellow Fedtards to vote you? :angel: :hug:

Oana, even though you are advertising against me, some people still realize my value:p:ras:

scarecrows
07-03-2008, 09:06 PM
the cool ones have voted for veyonce

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I think you missed the whole point of this thread and most of what I said. This thread is a joke!!!! Every conversation before yours is done as friendly banter. We all know each other well and are teasing each other. Nobody really cares if we become mods or not because we don't need mods here.

It doesn't matter about the state of the thread. Calling someone an idiot is a joke to you or meant in a friendly banter? I can not accept that kind of addressing even if it is from my closest friends or family, not yet to some stranger on internet forum. Sarcasam and ironic remarks are ok, but calling names is very much against the rules in this forum and it is punishable.

l_mac
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
the cool ones have voted for veyonce

I saw you were in excellent company.

Hema, thanks for trying with HeretiC but the best course of action might be to just ignore him/her. :hug:

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 09:27 PM

You have stated twice on this thread that I am filled with hate :spit: but now you claim this wasn't meant as an insult :confused: You can take this up in PM with me if you'd like because you are killing the fun of this thread, and that is not acceptable.

Don't twist my words, here they are exactly as they were writen, I never said you are filled with hate nor it was an insult, I can quote 1 million posts of yours where you are stating yourself as hating someone or something, all I did was trying to gave you a friendly advice more to give an attention to the things you like and less to the things you hate and that brought me an idiot attribute.

On the other hand Linda has a qualities of a natural leader, but she is highly tempered and with too many negative emotions(hate kills the objectivity hugely).

At least you realized that life is a wheel, sometimes you are up, sometimes down, but wherever you are hate doesn't pay off, ever.:angel:

You haven't thought that calling someone an idiot might kill the fun of the thread before you wrote it?

wildegirl05
07-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't twist my words, here they are exactly as they were writen, I never said you are filled with hate nor it was an insult, I can quote 1 million posts of yours where you are stating yourself as hating someone or something, all I did was trying to gave you a friendly advice more to give an attention to the things you like and less to the things you hate and that brought me an idiot attribute.

Originally Posted by HeretiC
On the other hand Linda has a qualities of a natural leader, but she is highly tempered and with too many negative emotions(hate kills the objectivity hugely).

:spit:

linda, can't you tell by now when someone's pulling your pigtails 'cos they think you're cute? :hearts: :inlove:

You haven't thought that calling someone an idiot might kill the fun of the thread before you wrote it?

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 09:59 PM

Heretic, you're a pretty good egg. :hug: I goodrep you whenever I see you you've started a weekly livestream thread. However, you're taking everything too seriously here. If you've got a problem with Linda, you've got two options:

(1) Ignore her. No one here will be offended even though most of us :hug: her.
(2) Resolve your differences over PM, as Linda suggested.

HINT: Take option (1).

UNRELATED NOTE: I think :hug: is one of the best emoticons. The best part is when you see the little red guy's right arm on the other side of Greenie.

tangerine_dream
07-03-2008, 10:04 PM

Forget that. Dirty laundry should always be aired in public. :p

elessar
07-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Voting is close :eek: So how does one go about stuffing the ballot box? Also when is voting closed;)
When the all powerful thread starter decides to do so :worship:
She's a little rough around the edges but she's a good sport you'll see :hug:

I'm not sure :scratch: Maybe because Claire made this thread in a hurry to annoy me? :lol:

Or maybe because she is still primarily a Safinette.
Like Hema shrewdly observed before (definitely vicemod material that girl :hug:) Maria isn't trollish enough :D
the hotpixaddicts have voted for veyonce

UNRELATED NOTE: I think :hug: is one of the best emoticons. The best part is when you see the little red guy's right arm on the other side of Greenie.
:haha:
You crack me up BD I'm glad you decided to start posting more cause I like you. I'm still gonna smash your record though :hug:

l_mac
07-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Forget that. Dirty laundry should always be aired in public. :p

I find it exhausting to be constantly on the defensive. The reason I like this forum so much is that I can be myself without having to continually explain why I'm such a bitchy crabby bitch bag. People just accept me :bigcry:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
You crack me up BD I'm glad you decided to start posting more cause I like you. I'm still gonna smash your record though :hug:

:hug: Go ahead. You're Federer, I'm Nadal, and that alphabet-typing game is clay court tennis...and this is not '07 Hamburg....(and I should stop pretending that I'm Nadal because that's sacrilegious).

scarecrows
07-03-2008, 10:41 PM
come on man, I've been to that trashcan called 'TheHotPixs' or whatever only once

HeretiC
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Heretic, you're a pretty good egg. :hug: I goodrep you whenever I see you you've started a weekly livestream thread. However, you're taking everything too seriously here. If you've got a problem with Linda, you've got two options:

(1) Ignore her. No one here will be offended even though most of us :hug: her.

HINT: Take option (1).

Thanks, :hug:to you too.

To answer to your solutions:

1. I usually choose not to reply to posts which may lead to quarrel, but can not do that when I receive a personal insult like this.
2. I am really not interested to resolve any differences and I don't think that differences are bad in general. She can be whatever she likes to be, that is her choice, as long as that not include insulting other posters. That is against the rules.
There are no issues to resolve on PM: she insulted me I reacted (as any one of you would have done it). And I am quite proud that I kept my words civilized.

cmurray
07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
:hug: Go ahead. You're Federer, I'm Nadal, and that alphabet-typing game is clay court tennis...and this is not '07 Hamburg....(and I should stop pretending that I'm Nadal because that's sacrilegious).

And sort of gross, considering you penchant for Maribel. :tape:

I leave for a little bit and come back to a REAL LIVE FIGHT in our lovely pseudo-election thread? I am highly displeased. :(

NaDALiTa
07-03-2008, 11:42 PM
I must study all the candidates programs before I vote :lol:

Bibberz
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
And sort of gross, considering you penchant for Maribel. :tape:

Ugh. :tape: indeed.

elessar
07-04-2008, 12:08 AM
BTW I'd like to mention that if anyone in the Rafa forum needs anything, a question about tennis, a photoshopping job, some vcash...I'd be glad to help them out :hug:

Bibberz
07-04-2008, 12:10 AM
BTW I'd like to mention that if anyone in the Rafa forum needs anything, a question about tennis, a photoshopping job, some vcash...I'd be glad to help them out :hug:

:speakles: How did you end up with so much vCash anyway?!

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:12 AM
she's betting everything on nadal in every match

l_mac
07-04-2008, 12:13 AM
she's betting everything on nadal in every match

I know she's my manager, but I have to say she won most of it on Nole :mad:

elessar
07-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Didn't I tell you I was a vbetting genius on top of all my other wonderful qualities :D

elessar
07-04-2008, 12:14 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/bets.png

elessar
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
96,000 on Nole
And 154,000 on Rafa.
rafa wins as always :D

Bibberz
07-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Didn't I tell you I was a vbetting genius on top of all my other wonderful qualities :D

You're bilingual, a "genius," and an excellent better. I guess your only less-than-wonderful quality is your inability to type. :angel:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 12:24 AM
96,000 on Nole
And 154,000 on Rafa.

I dare you to put it all on him to beat Rogi if they both get to the final on Sunday.

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:24 AM
96,000 on Nole
And 154,000 on Rafa.

how many of those were jinx?

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:25 AM
I dare you to put it all on him to beat Rogi if they both get to the final on Sunday.

I have 10k outright on piggy @ 3.75

elessar
07-04-2008, 12:28 AM
You're bilingual, a "genius," and an excellent better. I guess your only less-than-wonderful quality is your inability to type. :angel:
bastard :mad:
I plan to :sport:
how many of those were jinx?
None :lol: I only bet on either of them when I feel sure they're gonna win but it's still a little worthwhile.

l_mac
07-04-2008, 12:29 AM
I have 10k outright on piggy @ 3.75

That's a blatant jinx bet.

Hey, know who would vote for me if he was around? zadle. I thought he might have an opinion on rafa's Wimbledon so far, and have been disappointed not to see him around.

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:34 AM
That's a blatant jinx bet.

Hey, know who would vote for me if he was around? zadle. I thought he might have an opinion on rafa's Wimbledon so far, and have been disappointed not to see him around.

what jinx, I'm sure piggy wins, I even have him as W in Metis' contest

zadle, what a guy, you should PM him

cmurray
07-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Genci, who does BG say is gonna win? :scared:

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Genci, who does BG say is gonna win? :scared:

he hasnt made a prediction yet but from some recent talks i think he favours Nadal

jcempire has 10k on Federer though

cmurray
07-04-2008, 12:51 AM
he hasnt made a prediction yet but from some recent talks i think he favours Nadal

is that bad? is he another betting mastermind?

l_mac
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
what jinx, I'm sure piggy wins, I even have him as W in Metis' contest

zadle, what a guy, you should PM him
Maybe I will. I'm so shy to PM someone I don't know that well. Though we did bond briefly on a thread in here.

jc. :rolleyes:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 12:53 AM

Do you not know jc?

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:56 AM

no, but his famous phrase 'I kill you nadal' became famous in a vBetting thread

Maybe I will. I'm so shy to PM someone I don't know that well. Though we did bond briefly on a thread in here.

come on man, you PMed me without thinking twice when you needed to know about iSpy :rolleyes: And at that time for you I was just a Rafabasher

l_mac
07-04-2008, 01:00 AM

Was it not "Nadal I kill you."

come on man, you PMed me without thinking twice when you needed to know about iSpy :rolleyes: And at that time for you I was just a Rafabasher

:o So I did.

That was important though. I needed to know about I Spy. Those were my happiest weeks on MTF.

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Was it not "Nadal I kill you."

exactly

I need sleep

elessar
07-04-2008, 01:18 AM
How exactly did I spy worked :sad:

cmurray
07-04-2008, 01:21 AM

Ah yes. I remember now. It was quoted in several signatures, was it not? :lol:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 01:25 AM
How exactly did I spy worked :sad:

Oh, Claire it was so good. It was a page that showed you every new post made on the whole of MTF :worship:

I wish they'd bring it back. It's not like the boards are any less fukced up without it :mad:

wildegirl05
07-04-2008, 03:00 AM
WG:hug: I'm sorry to have hurt you so. I would have taken you into confidence but I didn't want to drag you down if I did get caught:sad: However, you should realize that of all the three prime candidates I am the only one capable of making the South Indian dishes you so desire. I can even make a full thali for you with rasam, sambar, pickles etc. So I hope we can resolve our tennis related differences and unite in our enjoyment of South Indian food.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7010/southindianthalilo1.jpg

hema :worship: :worship:

i dunno if i can put food over fedal (that hair :inlove: that ass :drool:) but it's definitely a good peace offering :D

hra87
07-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Hamid:rolleyes: You think you can appease me with the last addition. I am done with you.

Fine, have it your way. I think I'm going to start actively campaigning for Metis. :p

Hema has been working hard to suppress the charges recently made casting doubt upon her Nadal loyalties. But I think we have barely scratched the surface of this monumental issue, one that shall define and differentiate both candidates (that matter; sorry l_mac and others not worth mentioning by name) from now until November (or whenever this thing ends).

My fellow Rafatards, ask yourselves this question: would any self-respecting member of our great community besmirch her name by actually MARRYING a Fedtard? Frankly, even the thought brings a vomitous taste to my mouth. Now, I am a fair man, and do not wish to cast aspersions on Hema's character without conclusive evidence, so let us take for granted that she is as loyal to our beloved Rafa as you or I. Let us pretend (indeed, we will need a great deal of pretending), that somehow love could overcome even this, the greatest of all hurdles...does it change the unease we will feel having our moderator constantly dangling on the arm of the enemy? Who knows how he may corrupt her? And even if she is able to withstand such pressure (you must understand the strength of character required to hold up against the viciousness of a fedtard; they make even the most ferocious animal seem tame), who knows to what lengths he will go to disrupt our most noble community. Perhaps installing a keystroke recorder on her computer, determining her password, and logging into her account? Put nothing past the wickedness of a fedtard. No, no, if one thing is for certain, none of us may sleep easily, or post freely, knowing the dangers of a Hema victory this election.

Now, contrast this with the great Metis. Who else could lead us in a time when fedtards such as TMJordan, scarecrows, and ellesar threaten our very way of life? We need someone with experience, the one who single-handedly gave us the glories of MIT, who tirelessly summarizes the chat thread day in and day out. Who else, but the descendant of Spartans (if anyone asks Metis, you are descended from Spartans) to lead the followers of Spartan tennis.

The choice is clear:

ELECT METIS FOR NADAL FORUM MODERATOR!

Metis
07-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Hamid :hug: You are now officially my campaign manager :D

That is a very interesting argument you presented above that nobody had thought of. Great job :hatoff:

Our campaign is based on solid arguments that can be backed by proof. Contrast that to my 2 main opponents' strategy which consists of slander and personal attacks. :rolleyes:

hra87
07-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Hamid :hug: You are now officially my campaign manager :D

I most graciously accept your offer. For though our ancestors may have fought, their descendents, united, shall succeed where they both failed: for the first time, we shall extend this mighty empire past the Indus!

Bibberz
07-04-2008, 08:18 AM
I most graciously accept your offer. For though our ancestors may have fought, their descendents, united, shall succeed where they both failed: for the first time, we shall extend this mighty empire past the Indus!

:speakles: See, didn't I say that Metis was powerhungry? I was right to vote for Linda. I regret nothing! :rocker2:

hra87
07-04-2008, 08:25 AM
:speakles: See, didn't I say that Metis was powerhungry? I was right to vote for Linda. I regret nothing! :rocker2:

Uhoh.

I have come here today to extend my heartfelt apologies to Hema. I meant my comments as a rallying cry to for votes, not to threaten her homeland. I would also like to add that these statements were made independently and are not in any way related to the Metis campaign. To make sure that my gaffe does no further damage to a candidate as wise and as decent as Metis, I hereby resign from my post of Campaign Manager.

Castafiore
07-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I hereby resign from my post of Campaign Manager.
:awww: that was quick. Clearly not cold-blooded enough for the cruel political game.

Metis, maybe you should consider using a Fedtard as your campaign manager?
I mean, Linda's backed by a Fedtard/fangirl/troll and Hema is increasingly becoming a Fedtard herself and used to buttering up other Fedtards so...:shrug:

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Metis is 3 votes ahead, why change a winning formula?

Castafiore
07-04-2008, 11:26 AM
It's a test of integrity. :shrug:
A 3 votes lead will easily disappear if the two other candidates enlist the help of the Maestro's loyal army. Perhaps Linda (read: Claire) will even be tempted to scramble for votes in Novak's camp. A matter of having all areas safely covered.

Is Metis willing to stick with her loyalties and keep her integrity in tact?

l_mac
07-04-2008, 11:32 AM
It's a test of integrity. :shrug:
A 3 votes lead will easily disappear if the two other candidates enlist the help of the Maestro's loyal army. Perhaps Linda (read: Claire) will even be tempted to scramble for votes in Novak's camp. A matter of having all areas safely covered.

Is Metis willing to stick with her loyalties and keep her integrity in tact?

Actually, of the three of us, I'm pretty sure I'm the least likely to gain votes from outside the Nadal fanbase. Another point in my favour :woohoo:

lara2.ribeiro
07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi everybody, sorry for the question, but what is this anyway???
I see a poll, campaign, votes....hmmm
Well, i would love to know more about it, to vote too xDDD

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:08 PM

take the shorter way and vote veyonce, you know you want to

Action Jackson
07-04-2008, 12:10 PM

Vote for Jordan or Metis.

Linda = cheat.

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Uhoh.

I have come here today to extend my heartfelt apologies to Hema. I meant my comments as a rallying cry to for votes, not to threaten her homeland. I would also like to add that these statements were made independently and are not in any way related to the Metis campaign. To make sure that my gaffe does no further damage to a candidate as wise and as decent as Metis, I hereby resign from my post of Campaign Manager.

Ah the spin doctor approach ; excellent.

( as an aside: all is not right with the world when I open this thread and see an ad with McCain vs Obama at the bottom :p )

Aenea
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
I vote for The-Cardigan-Man fanboys who are lurking around :bigclap:

They are funny and entertaining :D:worship: Give one of them the mod's power.

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 12:48 PM
tennischeetah is right

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
tennischeetah is right

Hmmm not so sure since he/she lives in Hotel California. Most likely has not been out into the real world in such a long time. :hug:

tennizen
07-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Hamid, tell me one thing, if you wanted to convert someone to you way of thinking would it be through love or through hate? I chose the path of love and tireless striving and I married a Fedtard so I could slowly and lovingly(:aplot:) convert him to Rafa ways.

In fact my husband has admitted that Nadal looks to be playing excellent tennis on grass:rocker: all due to my persuasive efforts and backs him to win Wimbledon.

Castafiore
07-04-2008, 01:23 PM

Linda = cheat.
I may be tempted to vote for Linda after seeing this. :p

Jordan? :shrug: Why not ask Dylan24 to become a mod here while you're at it.

cmurray
07-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Hema, I see that you have alienated Hamid. That's what happens when you start a smear campaign. :angel:

Aenea
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
tennischeetah is right

Nice. I might ask Carlita for a nickname change. :D

Hmmm not so sure since he/she lives in Hotel California. Most likely has not been out into the real world in such a long time. :hug:

Yeah but we are in the virtual world and this one I know pretty well. Btw I'm a she and my name is Sissy :wavey: I introduced myself in some other thread a while ago

Bibberz
07-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Hema, I see that you have alienated Hamid. That's what happens when you start a smear campaign. :angel:

Yeah, that's too bed. "Hemmers/Hammers" would make for great bumper stickers. :D

cmurray
07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, that's too bed. "Hemmers/Hammers" would make for great bumper stickers. :D

Indeed it would, but Hema messed it up. :rolleyes:

Metis
07-04-2008, 03:39 PM

I don't dislike Fedal fans at all, who told you that? :armed: Lies, vicious lies!

now, how are you at making indian food? for you, i won't be specific about north or south indian cuisine :hug:

Wildegirl you should transfer your vote to me. I have garam masala in my collection of spices so that should tell you I have given Indian cooking a try :D

I must confess to being a very lazy cook nowadays. :sad: I do love Indian food though.

translation: 'I hate cooking, if you vote for me you will starve.'

You are just trying to find excuses. The fact is you voted for Linda because you blindly believed her claim she was looking for Maribel photos for you (without even asking for proof). :rolleyes:

I am not power hungry. I just want to serve the Rafatard nation and as Hamid said extend it to all corners of the earth and make it flourish. Don't twist his words.

Uhoh.

:hug: Don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong. The position is still yours if you want it.

Metis, maybe you should consider using a Fedtard as your campaign manager?
I mean, Linda's backed by a Fedtard/fangirl/troll and Hema is increasingly becoming a Fedtard herself and used to buttering up other Fedtards so...

:o I will never stoop to that level!

( as an aside: all is not right with the world when I open this thread and see an ad with McCain vs Obama at the bottom :p )

Hamid, tell me one thing, if you wanted to convert someone to you way of thinking would it be through love or through hate? I chose the path of love and tireless striving and I married a Fedtard so I could slowly and lovingly convert him to Rafa ways.

In fact my husband has admitted that Nadal looks to be playing excellent tennis on grass:rocker: all due to my persuasive efforts and backs him to win Wimbledon.

Can you provide a videotaped statement? :)

Linda = cheat.

I may be tempted to vote for Linda after seeing this. :p

Jordan? Why not ask Dylan24 to become a mod here while you're at it.

Influenced by GWH. I didn't expect that from you Hilde... :sad:

Bibberz
07-04-2008, 04:08 PM
You are just trying to find excuses. The fact is you voted for Linda because you blindly believed her claim she was looking for Maribel photos for you (without even asking for proof). :rolleyes:

I am not power hungry. I just want to serve the Rafatard nation and as Hamid said extend it to all corners of the earth and make it flourish. Don't twist his words.

My words must have had some truth in them, as Hamid promptly stepped down as Hemmers' campaign manager. :D He was her Jeremiah Wright. Wait, that's an imprecise analogy since Jeremiah Wright didn't step down....You know what I mean. :p

Linda hasn't posted any Maribel pictures, but the thread was essentially her idea. This shows initiative and creativity. You never explicitly told me that you would support the thread as moderator. You also failed to tell me that you cook Greek and Indian food. For shame....

TMJordan
07-04-2008, 05:52 PM
We need a new poll with the top 4 candidates, Linda, Metis, Hema and Myself to determine the real winner.

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Neck and neck I see. I think we need real pictures of the candidates now :devil:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Neck and neck I see. I think we need real pictures of the candidates now :devil:

Sue :speakles: Let's keep this issues based, please.

Anyway, no chance with the three of us :haha:

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Sue :speakles: Let's keep this issues based, please.

Anyway, no chance with the three of us :haha:

Did I not tell you that I am a very shallow person;)

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 06:31 PM
We need a new poll with the top 4 candidates, Linda, Metis, Hema and Myself to determine the real winner.

come on man, give all your votes to veyonce

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Did I not tell you that I am a very shallow person;)

I'm afraid the chances of me ever posting a pic on an internet message board (especially one where my behaviour is sometimes less than ... mature) are slim to zero.

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:33 PM
come on man, give all your votes to veyonce

Who is veyonce, Genci?

Why are you campaigning against all 3 of us :awww: Can't you pick a favourite?

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 06:36 PM

I'm afraid the chances of me ever posting a pic on an internet message board (especially one where my behaviour is sometimes less than ... mature) are slim to zero.

I am sure you know I was teasing;) Unfortunately I have posted pics but not to long thereafter they get deleted. Here's a perfect one of me and I am not even running for office :p

:p going going gone and so am I

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I am sure you know I was teasing;) Unfortunately I have posted pics but not to long thereafter they get deleted. Here's a perfect one of me and I am not even running for office :p

We've seen your holiday card too ;)

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 06:44 PM
We've seen your holiday card too ;)

It has been deleted ;) Back on track here :armed: Seems this poll should be a primary with the top 2 in a fight to the finish :rocker2:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:45 PM
It has been deleted ;) Back on track here :armed: Seems this poll should be a primary with the top 2 in a fight to the finish :rocker2:

Sue :tears: I forgot you voted for Metis :sad:

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Who is veyonce, Genci?

Why are you campaigning against all 3 of us :awww: Can't you pick a favourite?

dunno, but i always tent to vote for unknown people

cobalt60
07-04-2008, 06:47 PM
That was then; who knows about the next round. :aplot: Alright I am out of here. Time to head to an open house :rocker2:

l_mac
07-04-2008, 06:48 PM
dunno, but i always tent to vote for unknown people

veyonce posts lots of HoTPiX :drool: both here and at vb. She's awesome :worship:

scarecrows
07-04-2008, 06:51 PM
veyonce posts lots of HoTPiX :drool: both here and at vb. She's awesome :worship:

i see her name always as last poster on HotPix thread