- [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

-

RAMINDAS
06-26-2008, 08:27 PM
--

decrepitude
06-26-2008, 10:00 PM
His skills. And his personality, which is frequently misunderstood by many people. He has a great sense of humour.

NinaNina19
06-27-2008, 09:29 PM
His skills and his talent and his personality.

Turquoise
07-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi! I'd just like to say that Andy Murray gradually grew on me, he quirked my interest with his on-court antics with Brad Gilbert and then I started seriously observing and appreciating the way he plays. I genuinely like his personality because he's unapologetically who he is, and he doesn't have to conform to what people think he should be or emulate. And he does have a dry sense of humour.

He's truly talented and can construct points beautifully. His retrieving skills and speed of movement are impressive. I also like the way he can vary and change pace of shots, then strike at opportune moments. On the negative side, I have questioned his passivity on court at times, and the fact that he can get down on himself. It was therefore wonderful to see a different side to him at Wimbledon, the way he fed positively off the crowd's energy - it was an electric atmosphere and I'm so happy for him and the British public that he won the match against Gasquet.

He's young, he's continually developing his game and consolidating his strengths, and I think we'll see great things of him in future.