Is Djokovic a prophet? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Djokovic a prophet?

Fedex
06-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Apparently he is, because he can read Roger's mind.

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/story/8259874

Djokovic: Federer is shaken after French loss

LONDON (AP) - Novak Djokovic thinks Roger Federer is vulnerable after a lopsided French Open loss and that he is one of several players who could end the Swiss star's five-year reign at Wimbledon.

No. 3-ranked Djokovic beat Federer in the Australian Open semifinals en route to winning his first major title in January.

"Some things are changing. I think he's a little bit shaken with that loss and mentally he has been struggling in the last couple of months," Djokovic said Wednesday. "It's normal to have ups and downs after four years of absolute dominance on the men's tour.

"New names are coming, fresh talented players who believe more they can win against him and I am one of them," Djokovic said. "Suddenly he is worried a little bit."

The 21-year-old Djokovic will not let Sunday's loss to No. 2 Rafael Nadal in the Queen's Club final curb his ambitions at Wimbledon.

He is already relaxing in London, participating Wednesday in publicity event with London mayor Boris Johnson by the River Thames in the shadow of the British Parliament.

"Playing the Queen's final gave me even more motivation to do well at Wimbledon," Djokovic said. "The good thing about the sport now is that people are talking about more than two players. Of course Federer and Nadal still dominate, but coming to Wimbledon as a Grand Slam champion gives me much more reason to believe I can challenge the top two players ... It's a matter of mental ability if you can hold on."

The Serbian player says loosening the grip of Federer and Nadal is advantageous for the sport.

"This year has been really interesting for tennis fans to see," he said. "Roger has been losing more often and you can see some new faces coming up and winning the major titles."

Nadal has lost the last two Wimbledon finals to Federer, but has gained confidence from winning his first grass-court title at Queen's on the weekend.

Djokovic was forced to withdraw during last year's Wimbledon semifinal against Nadal with a bad toe and a bothersome lower back.

"Nadal is very motivated to win the Wimbledon title this year, he's been very close the last two years," Djokovic said. "But I'm one of the players behind intending to make a surprise. I just have to behave normally and be aggressive."

Fedex
06-18-2008, 10:16 PM
So if Federer and Djokovic meet at Wimbledon, will anyone really be surprised when Djokovic wins no more than 5 games? The last time Djokovic opened his big mouth, at the 2007 Australian Open, he predicted Federer would "go down". Federer destroyed Djokovic in three sets.

Let's see how this one plays out.

arm
06-18-2008, 10:17 PM
:zzz:

scoobs
06-18-2008, 10:25 PM
He's NOT the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!!!

finishingmove
06-18-2008, 10:26 PM
if u were a classy troll u could be forgiven, but u just have no class whatsoever

at least u didnt contradict yourself in your first post , making this thread worthy of my 2 cents:

yes roger is still the favourite for wimbledon , nadal is 2nd fav and novak is far behind at the moment.

and yes fed is under alot of pressure and it wouldnt be a shock if he fails to win it this year

KitinovRules
06-18-2008, 10:27 PM
No , the Faker is not a prophet.
He is ASSHOLE

r2473
06-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Didn't Roddick make similar comments before the Australian Open match against Roger in 2007?

l_mac
06-18-2008, 10:28 PM
:zzz:

Even Novak's fans are bored by him :awww:

Fedex
06-18-2008, 10:31 PM
if u were a classy troll u could be forgiven, but u just have no class whatsoever

at least u didnt contradict yourself in your first post , making this thread worthy of my 2 cents:

yes roger is still the favourite for wimbledon , nadal is 2nd fav and novak is far behind at the moment.

and yes he is under alot of pressure and it wouldnt be a shock if he fails win it this year

Why do Djokotards always avoid the question and change the subject?

Feel free to make a valid point anytime you want. :)

Sunset of Age
Nole must be annoyed the pundits have jumped off his bandwagon since the clay season :awww:

:haha:

elessar
Didn't Roddick make similar comments before the Australian Open match against Roger in 2007?
No. For all his fault, that's not the kind of things he'd say.
Plus considering the fact that Roger was on a 30 something winning streak, he would have looked quite dumb.
Nole must be annoyed the pundits have jumped off his bandwagon since the clay season :awww:

Fedex
06-18-2008, 10:33 PM

I remember that one well.

Roddick implied that he thought he was "closing the gap" with Federer, after an impressive win over Roger at Kooyong. Roddick proceeded to lose 6-4, 6-0, 6-2.

Black Adam
06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
He usually backs up his big talk. No need for such a thread.

Manon
06-18-2008, 10:36 PM
I know elessar unintentionaly forgot but >>> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7212074&postcount=514

scarecrows
06-18-2008, 10:37 PM
http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/cowbell.jpg

Black Adam
06-18-2008, 10:38 PM
He didn't but the media buffoons implied that he was going to cut some cheese, which made cheeseman nuts and all riled up.

Tnn74
06-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Sweet Little Nole does it again... :lol:
seriously, this guy is really trying with all his might
to piss Federer off... and then retires :haha:

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:09 PM

Not really.

Carry on.

tangerine_dream
06-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Yes, this thread definitely needs more cowbell.

http://i31.tinypic.com/29nw96o.jpg

dylan24
06-18-2008, 11:16 PM
novak..no class..just like the rest of his annoying family.

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Even Novak's fans are bored by him :awww:

Well you can't blame them. Djokovic's game is quite bland and even his "eccentric" personality comes off a being forced imo.

Manon
06-18-2008, 11:24 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7212074&postcount=514

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
novak..no class..just like the rest of his annoying family.

If he won more often, his comments would have some merit. But all too often, he talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

BigJohn
06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/cowbell.jpg

:haha:

Don't Fear The Reaper!

:worship:

~*BGT*~
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM

I remember that one well.

Roddick implied that he thought he was "closing the gap" with Federer, after an impressive win over Roger at Kooyong. Roddick proceeded to lose 6-4, 6-0, 6-2.

He did close the gap :shrug: .... It only took 1.5 years for Andy to reach it. :lol:

Djokovic: I can forsee ..... me annoying people for the rest of my life.....

GlennMirnyi
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM

Really? Like when? :rolleyes:

habibko
06-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Sweet Little Nole does it again... :lol:
seriously, this guy is really trying with all his might
to piss Federer off... and then retires :haha:

:haha: :haha: :worship: :lol:

he thinks his psychological warfare will force Fed to choke, he is just adding more reasons to Fed to go all out on him, and Fed indeed doesn't need any more motivation than he already has, ESPECIALLY against the greatest mouth of all time, oh wait that makes him GOAT too

luie
06-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Really? Like when? :rolleyes:
Like when he said he will never lose to fed again...:wavey:
OH!! no ,,I almost forgot MC SF ,:mad::mad,,yea your're right.:)

darnyelb
06-18-2008, 11:38 PM
His comments sound more annoying than how it was intended. At least Djokovic has a significant big-time win over Roger. He's actually backed up the talk somewhat.

As for the Roddick bit, he did just come off a win over Federer at Kooyong and had 3 MPs on him a couple months prior at the TMC '06, so his "closing gap" comment wasn't inappropriate. The media sort of made a mountain out of a molehill with that one.

scoobs
06-18-2008, 11:40 PM
I honestly don't give a fiddlyfuck what he says - or any of them really.

What matters is what they do on the court.

Save the big talk and show us how it is when there's an umpire and linejudges.

Manon
06-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Trolling, spitting, duplicated...so, nothing new around here.

As for article - what's wrong? Novak dared to tell something we all knew?

And some of you are complaining of mods? Same actors in 'Scary movie II'...

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:42 PM
His comments sound more annoying than how it was intended. At least Djokovic has a significant big-time win over Roger. He's actually backed up the talk somewhat.

As for the Roddick bit, he did just come off a win over Federer at Kooyong and had 3 MPs on him a couple months prior at the TMC '06, so his "closing gap" comment wasn't inappropriate. The media sort of made a mountain out of a molehill with that one.

Kooyong is an exhibition. No one counts exhibitions are real matches, especially when Federer was serve and volleying the entire match (which he NEVER does in any real match, even on grass).

Close losses are still losses. Roddick may have felt that the gap was closing at the time, but those comments were obviously ill timed and incorrect.

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Trolling, spitting, duplicated...so, nothing new around here.

As for article - what's wrong? Novak dared to tell something we all knew?

And some of you are complaining of mods? Same actors in 'Scary movie II'...

Stay on topic or stay out of the thread. Thanks.

BigJohn
06-18-2008, 11:44 PM
What would be the motivation? Maybe this is retaliation for the priceless "Be quiet" remark...

Manon
06-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Stay on topic or stay out of the thread. Thanks.

Dear, this topic already exists on GM (Wimbl 2008:anticipation & speculation). Keep it up with trollism. It's good for health.

Fedex
06-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Dear, this topic already exists on GM (Wimbl 2008:anticipation & speculation). Keep it up with trollism. It's good for health.

I merely asked a question for the masses of MTF to ponder about and answer. That hardly quantifies as trolling.

scoobs
06-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I merely asked a question for the masses of MTF to ponder about and answer. That hardly quantifies as trolling.
Yeah...that's a bit of a stretch, really.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 12:40 AM
If he won more often, his comments would have some merit. But all too often, he talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

The AO beat down must still hurt that little girl man Fed and his pansy tards.

Continue to beat down the idiot Fedtards Djokovic. Another straight set beat down of their pansy God will be great.

RFK = Fedtard Killa

Fedex
06-19-2008, 12:47 AM
The AO beat down must still hurt that little girl man Fed and his pansy tards.

Continue to beat down the idiot Fedtards Djokovic. Another straight set beat down of their pansy God will be great.

RFK = Fedtard Killa

Djokovic has won once. (tied with 64 other players all time) Federer has won 12 times and Nadal 4 times. Djokovic is not in their class.

Carry on.

Vida
06-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Djokovic has won once. Federer has won 12 times and Nadal 4 times. Djokovic is not in their class.

Carry on.

Its over dude, and you know it. Deal with it. ;)

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Djokovic has won once. Federer has won 12 times and Nadal 4 times. Djokovic is not in their class.

Carry on.

I think Federer is a few years older (ie more chances to win) and he had 0 competition.

Djokovic and Nadal are far better players which will be proven in the next 5-8 years.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 12:51 AM

He cant accept Federer is old and done.

A bad player who played in a lucky era which is over thanks to Nole and Rafa.

Manon
06-19-2008, 12:52 AM

Carry on.
True, Fed has 26,5
Novak 21, Nadal 22.

Carry off.

Tnn74
06-19-2008, 12:53 AM
:haha: :haha: :worship: :lol:

he thinks his psychological warfare will force Fed to choke, he is just adding more reasons to Fed to go all out on him, and Fed indeed doesn't need any more motivation than he already has, ESPECIALLY against the greatest mouth of all time, oh wait that makes him GOAT too

:lol: yes, GOAT vs. GOAT...
we all know Federer and Djokovic are the newest rivalry
to hit sports in a long long time... keep 'em comin' Novak :yeah:

Vida
06-19-2008, 12:53 AM
He cant accept Federer is old and done.

A bad player who played in a lucky era which is over thanks to Nole and Rafa.

I wouldn't go that far to be honest. Not he's fault he faced mickey mouse players. He did all he can and took what he could. No biggie.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't go that far to be honest. Not he's fault he faced mickey mouse players. He did all he can and took what he could. No biggie.

He won the lottery to be playing in that era. I cant believe people actually think he is the GOAT.

Vida
06-19-2008, 12:59 AM
He won the lottery to be playing in that era. I cant believe people actually think he is the GOAT.

Well it was a nice dream while it lasted. I guess bradstick and a bagel got stuck in the throat so they woke up.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:00 AM
On a totally unrelated note, why is Murray still in your sig, RFK? Guy is a complete and utter mug. You're usually pretty quick to jump off failing bandwagons, I'm surprised you're still on that one.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:03 AM
On a totally unrelated note, why is Murray still in your sig, RFK? Guy is a complete and utter mug. You're usually pretty quick to jump off failing bandwagons, I'm surprised you're still on that one.

I believe that guy has potential.

I wanted to pick a third fav. Most of the players are such jokes that he was the only decent choice.

The match against Rafa in 2007 AO impressed me a lot.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Well it was a nice dream while it lasted. I guess bradstick and a bagel got stuck in the throat so they woke up.
Sure A loss is acceptable EVEN if its a bad loss if fairplay is involved...talking about dreaming..I hear monfils still has nightmares about his USO match..

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Sure A loss is acceptable EVEN if its a bad loss if fairplay is involved...talking about dreaming..I hear monfils still has nightmares about his USO match..

All is fair in love and WAR.

As Connors a real tennis match should be like a WAR.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:05 AM
I think Federer is a few years older (ie more chances to win) and he had 0 competition.

Djokovic and Nadal are far better players which will be proven in the next 5-8 years.

Federer: 12 slams in 36 chances (33%)
Nadal: 4 slams in 17 chances (23.5%)
Djokovic: 1 slam in 14 chances (7%)

It seems to me that Federer has a significantly higher winning % in slam opportunities than either of your heroes. Djokovic is comically bad, only winning 7% of the time. At that rate, Djokovic would have to play in 100 slams to win 7 titles, which would still put him 5 behind Federer.

You've been thoroughly embarrassed. Time for you to run and save face now.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:07 AM
All is fair in love and WAR.

As Connors a real tennis match should be like a WAR.
True I was just stating that monfils has nightmares About a certain USO match,,nothing more nothing less......When he was betrayed By some-one.....nothing else implied.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:08 AM

What's over? Elaborate, please.

Clay Death
06-19-2008, 01:10 AM

It seems to me that Federer has a significantly higher winning % in slam opportunities than either of your heroes. Djokovic is comically bad, only winning 7% of the time. At that rate, Djokovic would have to play in 100 slams to win 7 titles, which would still put him 5 behind Federer.

give it a rest. the Serbian Slayer just turned 21. What was Fed doing at 21? thats right. he was coloring his hair and jacking off to sampras dolls.

now beat it.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:11 AM

I wanted to pick a third fav. Most of the players are such jokes that he was the only decent choice.

You didn't jump on the Tsonga (Baby Ali) bandwagon after his impressive AO, this year? That demolition of Nadal is one of the most impressive matches of the year to date.

Or what about Mardy Fish? He demolished Federer in Indian Wells.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:12 AM
give it a rest. the Serbian Slayer just turned 21. What was Fed doing at 21? thats right. he was coloring his hair and jacking off to sampras dolls.

now beat it.
True BUT he playing his matches NOT RETIRING from then either...:wavey::wavey:

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:13 AM

Remember Federer won his first 10 slams in a joke era when no other good players were playing.

Also Nadal has just hit his prime and Djokovic has not hit his prime when the majority of the slams are won (22-24)

Now go back to your Federer poster so you can smile again.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:13 AM

now beat it.

Link?

7% is 7%. You can't spin those numbers to suit your argument, can you?

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:14 AM
You didn't jump on the Tsonga (Baby Ali) bandwagon after his impressive AO, this year? That demolition of Nadal is one of the most impressive matches of the year to date.

Or what about Mardy Fish? He demolished Federer in Indian Wells.

Dumb ball bashing game for both of them.

Understanding the brilliance of effective defense is what a truly great player has.

luie
Remember Federer won his first 10 slams in a joke era when no other good players were playing.

Also Nadal has just hit his prime and Djokovic has not hit his prime when the majority of the slams are won (22-24)

True novak could have also benefited from this era too...its a shame a healthy 20/21 year RETIRED so much....

Rafa = Fed Killa

now beat it.

He probably still does that.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:16 AM
True novak could have also benefited from this era too...its a shame a healthy 20/21 year RETIRED so much....

No point in getting injured and ruining a promising career by finishing a pointless match.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:17 AM

Nice dodge.

Manon
06-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Link?

For coloring his hair and jacking off to sampras dolls?

It's hard to find:sad:

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Nice dodge.

I have been beating Fedtards for years.

I know all your tricks.

Stick to fighting the rookies.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:20 AM
I have been beating Fedtards for years.

I know all your tricks.

Stick to fighting the rookies.

Not really.

7% is 7%. Even you can't hide from those pathetic numbers.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:22 AM
No point in getting injured and ruining a promising career by finishing a pointless match.
I'am just saying A SORE THROAT is very hazardous to your health...
Nothing implied....

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:28 AM

Not for Fed, he's biting his nail his goat dream got flushed down the toilet in 1h 48 min humble-style fashion.

If Monfils has nightmares, its because he's of the same mold Feds been facing previous years.

Again, you're on a looser here. No escape.

Vida
Not really.

7% is 7%. Even you can't hide from those pathetic numbers.

The numbers are pointless. They made you think goat is around the corner, now look where it is. Down the toilet. Permanently.

Fedex
Where did RFK go? Is he still hiding behind his mother's skirt?

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:31 AM

Its over, face it. You enjoyed while it lasted.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:31 AM

Going after someones mom.

Classless dirty Fedtards.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:32 AM
Going after someones mom.

Classless dirty Fedtards.

Thats what they call 'class' remember ?

Clay Death
06-19-2008, 01:32 AM

not cool to bring one`s mom into our friendly discussions. we all have moms. lets respect them.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:33 AM

I think its not that bad that players talk about other players & their chances..look fed stated he found holes in nadal's game BUT we all know what happen...Most of the time talk just fuels the rival more....
Look what a mono/declining over the hill FEDERER did too a full fit confident novak @ MC....FED was a couple of points away from going out in the first round before he made novak scamper to the hills.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Thats what they call 'class' remember ?

They are the worst thing to hit tennis.

Dont forget how they insult Noles Mom and his kid brother. It is sick.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 01:35 AM
not cool to bring one`s mom into our friendly discussions. we all have moms. lets respect them.

I am used to the classless and rudeness of the Federer fans.

Thats why I have been against them for so many years. I dont want tennis infected by people who attack other peoples mothers.

The faster Federer goes, the faster these people will tennis with him.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:35 AM
Are you still crying?

Its over - face it.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:36 AM

Are you still crying?

Vida

Im not the biggest fan of Noles parents, but I agree, some of the comments were pure 'class' in that respect. Taking advantage of sitting behind computer. I'd like to meet one of those in vivo.

Rafa = Fed Killa
Are you still crying?

Real men dont go after someones mom.

But what Fedtard is a real man.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Not for Fed, he's biting his nail his goat dream got flushed down the toilet in 1h 48 min humble-style fashion.

If Monfils has nightmares, its because he's of the same mold Feds been facing previous years.

Again, you're on a looser here. No escape.
No escape from what.:confused:.this is not about federer..it is about a young player now starting his career,who shared a friendship with some-one......FED career is coming to a close sooner or later
GOAT or not is irrelevant he will always be considered a candidate.
LOOK monfils made the SF of FO.. I'am just saying his career could have been different for the young kid if.........

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:39 AM
The numbers are pointless. They made you think goat is around the corner, now look where it is. Down the toilet. Permanently.

Pointless? Hardly. To this point, Djokovic is a one hit wonder.

Remember 12 to 1.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:41 AM
Real men dont go after someones mom.

But what Fedtard is a real man.

Is that how you perceived it to be? I'll get you a box of tissues and a Nole poster. That should cheer you up in no time. :yeah:

finishingmove
06-19-2008, 01:41 AM
there arent even any fedtards in this thread.

fedex is just a troll , not a fan of any kind.

i bet he read a guide (or video tutorial) how to win forum discussions, but its not working. :shrug:

he failed even to attract the fedtards to this thread.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:43 AM
No escape from what.:confused:.this is not about federer..it is about a young player now starting his career,who shared a friendship with some-one......FED career is coming to a close sooner or later
GOAT or not is irrelevant he will always be considered a candidate.
LOOK monfils made the SF of FO.. I'am just saying his career could have been different for the young kid if.........

If you have any brains at all (and I would want to think you do) you know damn well that Monfils story is worth exactly zero. If Monfils' career suffered 'cause of that, he should switch business he is in.

Its similar to this - Fedfreak starts a thread named 'Djokovic a prophet?' cause he dared to speak his mind, and all because he felt endangered personally. Simple as that.

If it was a hating/laughing thread I wouldn't mind, but he is selling us story like 'lets all agree' ...

He's busted and he knows it.

Its over.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Pointless? Hardly. To this point, Djokovic is a one hit wonder.

Remember 12 to 1.

Doesn't matter. He can retire all I care. Point is you feel endangered by Djokovics talk - personally. And thats why you started this silly thread about silly talk. You're going down - hard.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:44 AM
there arent even any fedtards in this thread.

fedex is just a troll , not a fan of any kind.

i bet he read a guide (or video tutorial) how to win forum discussions, but its not working. :shrug:

he failed even to attract the fedtards to this thread.

You are a misguided individual.

Are you done spinning your web of lies yet? I'll wait for you to finish.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Is that how you perceived it to be? I'll get you a box of tissues and a Nole poster. That should cheer you up in no time. :yeah:

Its over, and you know it. Deal with it.

sawan66278
06-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Just what we need before Wimbledon:

Insight from Deepak Djok-pra.:rolleyes:

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Doesn't matter. He can retire all I care. Point is you feel endangered by Djokovics talk - personally. And thats why you started this silly thread about silly talk. You're going down - hard.

Such bitterness. Are you still angry about living in a third world country?

finishingmove
06-19-2008, 01:51 AM
third world country

we have goat farms and we are happy

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:52 AM
Such bitterness. Are you still angry about living in a third world country?

Im not.

Bitterness comes from those who feel endangered personally, cause their got is about to get busted and goat dream sent to toilet drains. Permanently.

You're a dying breed, and you know it. Its over.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Its over, and you know it. Deal with it.

You're lying to yourself. 15 posts in this thread and still not a single coherent, logical thought.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:54 AM
You're lying to yourself. 15 posts in this thread and still not a single coherent, logical thought.

Its over. Sleep time for you.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Im not.

Bitterness comes from those who feel endangered personally, cause their got is about to get busted and goat dream sent to toilet drains. Permanently.

You're a dying breed, and you know it. Its over.

Oh but you are. Djokovic is all you have and he isn't even that good. What a sad life you must live.

luie
06-19-2008, 01:55 AM
If you have any brains at all (and I would want to think you do) you know damn well that Monfils story is worth exactly zero. If Monfils' career suffered 'cause of that, he should switch business he is in.

Its similar to this - Fedfreak starts a thread named 'Djokovic a prophet?' cause he dared to speak his mind, and all because he felt endangered personally. Simple as that.

If it was a hating/laughing thread I wouldn't mind, but he is selling us story like 'lets all agree' ...

He's busted and he knows it.

Its over.
No one is saying some-one is too blame for monfils career the point is ,,,he was betrayed & he has too deal with it or switch careers ,,I fully agree !!!!
BUT what you sre saying is federer is OVER I just cannot agree on that....SURE he is on his way -out but could still cause problems for the best of them.....
AS for his comments AS I said before he is entitled to THEM it only serves to motivate FED & NADAL so I'am great full for that..
You started hear a one-off the good novak fan BUT have started becoming more like R-FK because of FEN fans or fedtards or whatever you call them...in return stating that fed GOAT status is "down the tiolet" etc.. ITS still to early to call FEDERER a dead man walking ...way too soon.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 01:56 AM
Its over. Sleep time for you.

Case in point.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Case in point.

Close your eyes, take a pill and do a chill.

Its over.

Vida
06-19-2008, 01:58 AM
No one is saying some-one is too blame for monfils career the point is ,,,he was betrayed & he has too deal with it or switch careers ,,I fully agree !!!!
BUT what you sre saying is federer is OVER I just cannot agree on that....SURE he is on his way -out but could still cause problems for the best of them.....
AS for his comments AS I said before he is entitled to THEM it only serves to motivate FED & NADAL so I'am great full for that..
You started hear a one-off the good novak fan BUT have started becoming more like R-FK because of FEN fans or fedtards or whatever you call them...in return stating that fed GOAT status is "down the tiolet" etc.. ITS still to early to call FEDERER a dead man walking ...way too soon.

Fair view. But this is not the point of my involvment on this thread. You seem like an ok poster. Maybe once we will talk civily about all this.

luie
06-19-2008, 02:04 AM
Fair view. But this is not the point of my involvment on this thread. You seem like an ok poster. Maybe once we will talk civily about all this.
Sure,,you are a NOVAK fan thats good,,,,,I also don't like how this thread is going,,fed made countless comments like this that wasn't analysed to every extent....THERE surely is a lot of dislike for the novak kid..Sure I'am not a fan of his BUT at times I feel its too MUCH..anyway hope to see some good matches between fed & novak I really want to see what the KID is made of.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 02:08 AM
Close your eyes, take a pill and do a chill.

Its over.

Advice from you is comical. Time for you to pick up the pieces of your shattered ego.

Carry on.

Vida
06-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Sure,,you are a NOVAK fan thats good,,,,,I also don't like how this thread is going,,fed made countless comments like this that wasn't analysed to every extent....THERE surely is a lot of dislike for the novak kid..Sure I'am not a fan of his BUT at times I feel its too MUCH..anyway hope to see some good matches between fed & novak I really want to see what the KID is made of.

Fair view again. You're ok, and Im looking forward to sharing tennis related thoughts with you. BTW, I'm not much of a Novak fan, hes ok I guess, but I like Tipsy more (as far as Serbian players is concerned). I was a Dre fan while he played, now mostly I root for Nadal and Novak, but there are many players I like. Kinda like Fed earlier until some things from him switched me over, but I hardly hate the guy. He's ok too.

Fed - ex should be put to sleep though. Using all arguments possible. Its clear he is a weak persona and he translates his weakness to other players who threaten Fed. Thus this silly thread.

Vida
06-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Advice from you is comical. Time for you to pick up the pieces of your shattered ego.

Carry on.

Pill isn't working yet. Hmmmmm...

Better get used to seeing Fed with his head down, its about to become frequent site. Your dream is falling apart before your eyes and you know it only too well - thus the silly thread.

Its over.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Pill isn't working yet. Hmmmmm...

Better get used to seeing Fed with his head down, its about to become frequent site. Your dream is falling apart before your eyes and you know it only too well - thus the silly thread.

Its over.

Diverting from the subject again, I see. This thread is about Djokovic. Not Federer. Feel free to actually contribute to the thread any time you want.

luie
06-19-2008, 02:17 AM
Fair view again. You're ok, and Im looking forward to sharing tennis related thoughts with you. BTW, I'm not much of a Novak fan, hes ok I guess, but I like Tipsy more (as far as Serbian players is concerned). I was a Dre fan while he played, now mostly I root for Nadal and Novak, but there are many players I like. Kinda like Fed earlier until some things from him switched me over, but I hardly hate the guy. He's ok too.

Fed - ex should be put to sleep though. Using all arguments possible. Its clear he is a weak persona and he translates his weakness to other players who threaten Fed. Thus this silly thread.
Tipsy has got talent,,I'am really surprised he hasn't done so well on tour thus far...ANYWAY one way or another its a good time to be a tennis supporter in serbia with ivanovic ,jelena,tipsy & novak...an the doubles players.

Vida
06-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Diverting from the subject again, I see. This thread is about Djokovic. Not Federer. Feel free to actually contribute to the thread any time you want.

You're exposed to the bone.

Sleepy time for you.

Only a matter of time before pill starts clicking. You're out, just like your god. Thats how all zealots end up - put to bed. Glory hunters who haven't seen the ball in their life until they found an idol to worship. This thread is your last stand.

Its over.

Fedex
06-19-2008, 02:24 AM
You're exposed to the bone.

Sleepy time for you.

Only a matter of time before pill starts clicking. You're out, just like your god. Thats how all zealots end up - put to bed. Glory hunters who haven't seen the ball in their life until they found an idol to worship. This thread is your last stand.

Its over.

You're grasping and reaching for anything at this point. This is quite pathetic. I expected the Djokotards to be more combative than this. You've waved the white flag.

~*BGT*~
06-19-2008, 02:52 AM

He lost. :lol: Gasquet's comeback against Roddick at Wimbledon is not more impressive? His qualifying for the TMC by beating Murray is not impressive? :scratch:

Dumb ball bashing game for both of them.

Understanding the brilliance of effective defense is what a truly great player has.

Get outta here. :rolls: I remember that match more for Jo's delicate drop volleys than for him overpowering Rafa.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Get outta here. :rolls: I remember that match more for Jo's delicate drop volleys than for him overpowering Rafa.

Volleying is an even worse style of tennis.

Dinosaur tennis doesn't deserve to win grand slams. Djokovic made him pay for coming to the net like the crazy old men back in the day.

~*BGT*~
06-19-2008, 03:15 AM
Volleying is an even worse style of tennis.

Dinosaur tennis doesn't deserve to win grand slams. Djokovic made him pay for coming to the net like the crazy old men back in the day.

By losing the first set and annoying the hell out of the crowd?

xargon
06-19-2008, 03:29 AM
For coloring his hair and jacking off to sampras dolls?

It's hard to find:sad:

Oi Manon,
There is a photo of Federer with bleached hair at the Orange Bowl. I saw it in a Federer bio.

Sunset of Age
06-19-2008, 03:30 AM
Oi Manon,
There is a photo of Federer with bleached hair at the Orange Bowl. I saw it in a Federer bio.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/CG_Brouwer/RogerFederer/Orangeroger.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/CG_Brouwer/RogerFederer/Blonde2.jpg

:D :D :D

Sunset of Age
06-19-2008, 03:35 AM
OMG Papagena, that was quick. Yes, that's the photo.

I have a few more of those... Rogi... :haha: :help:

xargon
06-19-2008, 03:35 AM
OMG Papagena, that was quick. Yes, that's the photo.

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-19-2008, 04:45 AM
By losing the first set and annoying the hell out of the crowd?

By winning a Grand Slam and shutting up all those idiot fans and the Ali wannbe Tsonga.