Finns4
06-14-2008, 01:26 AM
Huge game 5,

Time for the Lakers to step up -6.5

They will do the same in game 6

DeMMa
06-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Lakers will win 100%... cant lose here and lose entire series 4-1 lol

Theyll make it 3-2, and even then imo they can win over in Boston!

sports freak
06-14-2008, 07:58 AM

They should win game 5 but the rest is the Money Train,Kobe is thinking about his vacation sooner then later!!

Finns4
06-14-2008, 09:30 AM

Gotta agree, some books have lakers to win series @ $7.50

they only gotta win twice @ the Garden which they easily can imo

SwiSha
06-14-2008, 09:33 AM

they ONLY GOTTA WIN TWICE

did u just say only and easily? :lol:

nothng is impossible but to say that this can easily be done while the Cs are outworking the Lakers on the glass hustle plays and defense is ridiculous imo

PerfectPairs
06-14-2008, 09:43 AM

agreed - the Fakers to win @ 1.33 is a banker. Stern wont let it end so early :)

Just not sure by how many points if Lakers get complacent again!

Finns4
06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
they ONLY GOTTA WIN TWICE

did u just say only and easily? :lol:

nothng is impossible but to say that this can easily be done while the Cs are outworking the Lakers on the glass hustle plays and defense is ridiculous imo

Lakers have railed well @ the Garden, they were down 24 points at one stage too, just didnt get the money,when the pressure is on they deliver. Lakers can we two straight games @ the Garden, i have no doubt in that.

If the Hawks can stretch the Celtics the Lakers can too,

DeMMa
06-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Boston would love to win the series in Boston anyway...

But as i stated.. 100% Banker!

That and Germany!

tennisman.
06-14-2008, 10:07 PM

What are you fucking nuts!?!

sports freak
06-15-2008, 12:04 AM

Here in Aus we have the best drugs in the world :eek: its harder to purchase cigarettes at the counter :D

Finns4
06-15-2008, 12:56 AM

Yes yes i am , lock me up :rolleyes:

Thats my opinion, look ill agree it is a hard task, my wording obviously isnt correct, however i do think if theres one team that can win twice@ the garden it is LA. Only time will tell

SwiSha
06-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Lakers have railed well @ the Garden, they were down 24 points at one stage too, just didnt get the money,when the pressure is on they deliver. Lakers can we two straight games @ the Garden, i have no doubt in that.

u said this could easily be done and they only have to win twice at the garden which no team did yet, i know that the series is not over especially if the Lakers win tonight, but easily and only ..using these words are ridiculous

sports freak
06-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Lakers will be better next season with Bynum coming back,also need to get rid of Lamar Odom in the off season if they want to win a Championship!!

jayjay
06-15-2008, 11:58 AM

But the Hawks didn't stretch the Celtics in Boston. They got blown out 4 times. And the Celtics have already done in this series what they didn't v Atlanta, win on the road. The Celtics have been the best team all season and they have proven it in the playoffs. A well deserved championship.

DeMMa
06-15-2008, 01:20 PM
i dnt know if Lakers will win... cos they might be thinking negative and think series is over i guess..

Grinder
06-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Celtics to close it out @ 3.65

Well deserved for the Big Ticket and crew.

Nitefaery
06-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Boston +11 @ 1.5

There is no guarenteed victory for LA tonight.. I think Boston has already proved they are the better team. They're at home and can close it out with the same effort that won game 4. Lakers will play with desperation but I'm not sure what else they can bring to the table

PerfectPairs
06-15-2008, 09:40 PM
There is no guarenteed victory for LA tonight.. I think Boston has already proved they are the better team. They're at home and can close it out with the same effort that won game 4. Lakers will play with desperation but I'm not sure what else they can bring to the table

Im pretty sure game 5 is in LA - not Boston. Championship finals are played H-H-A-A-A-H-H and not H-H-A-A-H-A-H format the do for playoff games (where H = home and A = away).

its.like.that
06-15-2008, 11:25 PM
Very nice explanation Perfect Pairs.

And you are indeed 100% correct.

;)

Finns4
06-16-2008, 12:30 AM
u said this could easily be done and they only have to win twice at the garden which no team did yet, i know that the series is not over especially if the Lakers win tonight, but easily and only ..using these words are ridiculous

as ive mentioned before, ive used the the wrong wording, i agree it will not be easy etc etc. Im saying yes my comments were abit premature etc etc I am a die hard Lakers fan thru n thru,so ill have more faith than many. So to many of you your think my comments are crazy, And im sure many more people will say "mate your dreaming" or your "ridiculous" in terms of my comments.

Sure look @ the Stats, Detroit (post season) and Washington are the only teams to have beaten Boston @ the Garden, however from what LA have produced at the Garden, they have the ability to beat Boston @ home, b it once or twice or not even (as many of you will be saying)

It WON'T BE AS EASY as i mentioned, but imo lakers have a decent chance of winning @ the garden

Only time will tell.

Nitefaery
06-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Im pretty sure game 5 is in LA - not Boston. Championship finals are played H-H-A-A-A-H-H and not H-H-A-A-H-A-H format the do for playoff games (where H = home and A = away).

You are correct sir, my apologies :o

1H Lakers -3

Bolelli Ultra
06-16-2008, 01:04 AM
I have gone with the Unders all Finals series, but i think this changes today.

Game Total OVER 192.5

gl

its.like.that
06-16-2008, 01:09 AM
as ive mentioned before, ive used the the wrong wording, i agree it will not be easy etc etc. Im saying yes my comments were abit premature etc etc I am a die hard Lakers fan thru n thru,so ill have more faith than many. So to many of you your think my comments are crazy, And im sure many more people will say "mate your dreaming" or your "ridiculous" in terms of my comments.

Sure look @ the Stats, Detroit (post season) and Washington are the only teams to have beaten Boston @ the Garden, however from what LA have produced at the Garden, they have the ability to beat Boston @ home, b it once or twice or not even (as many of you will be saying)

It WON'T BE AS EASY as i mentioned, but imo lakers have a decent chance of winning @ the garden

Only time will tell.

Good luck!

Big call, considering these sides have played 6 times this season, with Boston winning 5.

its.like.that
06-16-2008, 01:10 AM

Game Total OVER 192.5

gl

Well in that case Fev, I'm going under.

Under 192.5 ;)

Finns4
06-16-2008, 01:43 AM
Good luck!

Big call, considering these sides have played 6 times this season, with Boston winning 5.

Cheers mate,

im on the under as well and lakers cover -6.5

Nitefaery
06-16-2008, 02:34 AM
Lakers need to get the ball inside and shoot fast.. the quick offense is there and they have to take advantage before the defender gets in position. Half-second openings is where I see them winning.. Tough task for them tonight but I like the Celtics to cover O47 points 2H

its.like.that
06-16-2008, 03:00 AM
wtf, why is this game taking so long?

xcrap
06-16-2008, 03:51 AM
nearing 3 hours. wtf.

Bolelli Ultra
06-16-2008, 03:58 AM

Game Total OVER 192.5

gl

win

this was the sharp play today ;)

SwiSha
06-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Finn just to let you know i am big Kobe fan so i want the Lakers to win this as well, but they wont do that playing defense like that not at the garden, horrible at times

Radmanovic has to be traded

never seen a guy making so many fundamental defensive mistakes. terrible player