Come through the heather, around him gather,
Ye're all the welcomer early;
Around him cling with a your kin,
For wha'll be King but Nole?
Come through the heather, around him gather
Come Ronald, come Donald, come a thegither;
And crown your rightfu lawfu King

(Damn, now I'm fixated on this Djokovite Rebellion thing.)

Herdwick
06-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Ridiculously good entry list..

1 Nadal, Rafael ESP 2
2 Djokovic, Novak SRB 3
3 Roddick, Andy USA 6
4 Nalbandian, David ARG 7
5 Gasquet, Richard FRA 9
6 Gonzalez, Fernando CHI 15
7 Mathieu, Paul-Henri FRA 18
8 Murray, Andy GBR 19
9 Hewitt, Lleyton AUS 20
10 Karlovic, Ivo CRO 21
11 Verdasco, Fernando ESP 29
12 Tipsarevic, Janko SRB 34
13 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 35
14 Fish, Mardy USA 38
15 Querrey, Sam USA 39
18 Cilic, Marin CRO 50
19 Ancic, Mario CRO 51
20 Grosjean, Sebastien FRA 52

Draw is out tomorrow.

Wow - that is some entry! Jerusalem indeed.

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:05 PM
What do you mean "it's only Queens" :eek: Any tournament that close to my house is worth a Jerusalem or two :) Do you think Nole would like to save money on a Hotel and stay with me instead :tape:

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:07 PM

Djokovite Rebellion :rolls: :lol:

savesthedizzle
And your posting of the entry list you cut off before it shows the rest of it that shows that Pants will be there too.

This is only worrisome because I think they will have a bit too much fun ;) :lol: They better focus :p

savesthedizzle
heeeheee

woah--instant sticky.

I'm on top of my game today ;) :lol:

savesthedizzle
06-06-2008, 04:08 PM
And your posting of the entry list you cut off before it shows the rest of it that shows that Pants will be there too.

This is only worrisome because I think they will have a bit too much fun ;) :lol: They better focus :p

Herdwick
06-06-2008, 04:12 PM

You're a class act!

Herdwick
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
What do you mean "it's only Queens" :eek: Any tournament that close to my house is worth a Jerusalem or two :) Do you think Nole would like to save money on a Hotel and stay with me instead :tape:

Sure he will! Can I come in and do the cleaning:devil:

Have you got room for all the family too though?

savesthedizzle
06-06-2008, 04:20 PM
I wish I still lived in London, then Viktor could have stayed with me :angel: It's not exactly near the grounds, but it wasn't the complete opposite side of London or anything. The tournament vehicle would pick him up anyway :D

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Sure he will! Can I come in and do the cleaning:devil:

Have you got room for all the family too though?

They can sleep in the garage :angel:

And if you're any good at ironing (which I detest!) -you can surely be a cleaner, though surely you aspire to higher things? An official driver maybe -or masseuse?

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:25 PM
I wish I still lived in London, then Viktor could have stayed with me :angel: It's not exactly near the grounds, but it wasn't the complete opposite side of London or anything. The tournament vehicle would pick him up anyway :D

But would he have any energy left for playing tennis? Don't worry -I'll look after him- and the lovely Janko :angel:

savesthedizzle
06-06-2008, 04:29 PM
But would he have any energy left for playing tennis? Don't worry -I'll look after him- and the lovely Janko :angel:

I suppose he will be in safe hands until he comes over to the US for the summer ;)

And then I will get to care for them :p

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:34 PM
I suppose he will be in safe hands until he comes over to the US for the summer ;)

And then I will get to care for them :p

Don't worry - I will treat your man very gently :) And one of my cardinal rules in life, is never to mess with another girl's man - so your Viktor will be quite safe :hug:

Herdwick
06-06-2008, 04:38 PM
They can sleep in the garage :angel:

And if you're any good at ironing (which I detest!) -you can surely be a cleaner, though surely you aspire to higher things? An official driver maybe -or masseuse?

May I gently remind you we have guest viewers in this pm so my aspirations are not to be discussed today.;)

*Ljubica*
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
May I gently remind you we have guest viewers in this pm so my aspirations are not to be discussed today.;)

Me!? Discuss your aspirations :lol: I wouldn't dream of it :tape:

savesthedizzle
06-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Don't worry - I will treat your man very gently :) And one of my cardinal rules in life, is never to mess with another girl's man - so your Viktor will be quite safe :hug:

Very good :D

*Ljubica*
06-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Here is the draw:) Possible Nole v Janko match-up looming.....if it's an early match I feel that migraine coming on already :o

(1) NADAL, Rafael ESP/BYE
(WC) BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE v KUNITSYN, Igor RUS
FALLA, Alejandro COL v NISHIKORI, Kei JPN
PATIENCE, Olivier FRA v (16) QUERREY, Sam USA
(10) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI v QUALIFIER
SAFIN, Marat RUS v QUALIFIER
(WC) BOGDANOVIC, Alex GBR v QUALIFIER
BYE/(8) KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO

(3) RODDICK, Andy USA/BYE
GINEPRI, Robby USA v SPADEA, Vincent USA
GUCCIONE, Chris AUS v LU, Yen-Hsun TPE
ROGER-VASSELIN, Edouard FRA v (15) FISH, Mardy USA
(12) SEPPI, Andreas ITA v CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL v GULBIS, Ernests LAT
GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA v QUALIFIER
BYE/(6) MURRAY, Andy GBR

(5) GASQUET, Richard/BYE
DANCEVIC, Frank v BOLELLI, Simone
LAPENTTI, Nicolas v ANCIC, Mario
LEE, Hyung-Taik v (9) VERDASCO, Fernando
(14) LOPEZ, Feliciano v MAHUT, Nicolas
ANDERSON, Kevin v ISNER, John
SELA, Dudi v TROICKI, Viktor
BYE/(4) NALBANDIAN, David

(7) MATHIEU, Paul-Henri/BYE
CILIC, Marin v MELZER, Jurgen
(WC) EVANS, Daniel v (WC) MALISSE, Xavier
(WC) GOODALL, Joshua v (11) HEWITT, Lleyton
(13) TIPSAREVIC, Janko v NAVARRO, Ivan
REYNOLDS, Bobby v MINAR, Ivo
CIPOLLA, Flavio v KARANUSIC, Roko
BYE/(2) DJOKOVIC, Novak

Lee
06-07-2008, 06:08 PM
GRRRR! Dancevic and Bolleli in first round.

The John Isner and Kevin Anderson rematch will be interesting.

aeronatasha
06-07-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRojmvlE6U&feature=related

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon England’s mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On England’s pleasant pastures seen!
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:
Bring me my Chariot of fire!
I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England’s green & pleasant Land.

Chariots Of Fire Opening....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7Vu7cqB20&feature=related
;)

I LOVE that song (Jerusalem) by Bruce Dickinson.:)

Best of luck to Nole!

Okonsky
06-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Best of luck to Nole!

Defense almost nothing, Nadal has tougher draw (Mario, Roddick, Murray, Karlovic). I think it will be much better than last year.

*Ljubica*
06-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Defense almost nothing, Nadal has tougher draw (Mario, Roddick, Murray, Karlovic). I think it will be much better than last year.

I think it mainly depends on how well Nole (and the others) adapt from clay to grass, and how quickly they can make those changes. The long-range weather forecast here is for dry conditions and about 25 C (quite unusual for us - no :rain: for the next few days), so that will make the courts harder and faster than usual, and probably with a much higher ball bounce. We'll just have to see what happens.

Okonsky
06-07-2008, 07:35 PM
I think it mainly depends on how well Nole (and the others) adapt from clay to grass, and how quickly they can make those changes. The long-range weather forecast here is for dry conditions and about 25 C (quite unusual for us - no :rain: for the next few days), so that will make the courts harder and faster than usual, and probably with a much higher ball bounce. We'll just have to see what happens.

Agree with you.

Scotso
06-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Doubles with Janko :drool:

*Ljubica*
06-07-2008, 09:39 PM
OMG! OMG! I am not really here tonight :o But I just quickly had to check the doubles draw, - and now it is my turn to be so overwhealmingly excited:lol: Nole and Janko on the same court- TOGETHER -playing doubles in my local tournament :inlove: I need a fainting smiley to express my sheer delight at this :) OK - here is the draw:-

(1) BRYAN, Bob(USA)/BRYAN, Mike(USA)/Bye
FISH, Mardy(USA)/QUERREY, Sam(USA) v CILIC, Marin(CRO)/KARLOVIC, Ivo(CRO)
DJOKOVIC, Novak(SRB)/TIPSAREVIC, Janko(SRB) :hearts:v CLEMENT, Arnaud(FRA)/GROSJEAN, Sebastien(FRA)
Bye/(5)MELO, Marcelo(BRA) / SA, Andre(BRA)

(4) COETZEE, Jeff(RSA)/MOODIE, Wesley(RSA)/Bye
RAM, Rajeev(USA)/BUTORAC, Eric(USA) v RATIWATANA, Sanchai(THA)/RATIWATANA, Sonchat(THA)
BOLELLI, Simone(ITA)/SEPPI, Andreas(ITA) v GUCCIONE, Chris(AUS)/HEWITT, Lleyton(AUS)
Bye/(6)MIRNYI, Max(BLR)/MURRAY, Jamie(GBR)

(7) KERR, Jordan(AUS)/CERMAK, Frantisek(CZE)/Bye
VERDASCO, Fernando(ESP)/LOPEZ, Feliciano(ESP) v ANCIC, Mario(CRO)/MELZER, Jurgen(AUT)
(WC) MURRAY, Andy(GBR)/VALLVERDU, Daniel(VEN) v GASQUET, Richard(FRA)/MAHUT, Nicolas(FRA)
Bye/(3)ULLYETT, Kevin(ZIM)/BJORKMAN, Jonas(SWE)

(8) BHUPATHI, Mahesh(IND)/BOPANNA, Rohan(IND)/Bye
NADAL, Rafael(ESP)/HOOD, Mariano(ARG) v GONZALEZ, Fernando(CHI)/LAPENTTI, Nicolas(ECU)
SAFIN, Marat(RUS)/MATHIEU, Paul-Henri(FRA) v PERRY, Todd(AUS)/HANLEY, Paul(AUS)
Bye/(2) NESTOR, Daniel(CAN)/ZIMONJIC, Nenad(SRB)

OK - I'm off to bed - :wavey:

arm
06-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Dancevic :inlove: Is it this time that he plays Nole? :scared: I am afraid it's not. :sad:

camnation
06-08-2008, 01:22 AM
OMG! OMG! I am not really here tonight :o But I just quickly had to check the doubles draw, - and now it is my turn to be so overwhealmingly excited:lol: Nole and Janko on the same court- TOGETHER -playing doubles in my local tournament :inlove: I need a fainting smiley to express my sheer delight at this :)
Lucky ducky you are! :)

savesthedizzle
06-08-2008, 01:33 AM
I am mad over the doubles team. Janko is a doubles partner cheating manwhore. Ditching Viktor like this. *shakes head*

Scotso
06-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Janko likes to spread the manlove. I can dig it.

*Ljubica*
06-08-2008, 11:13 AM
I am mad over the doubles team. Janko is a doubles partner cheating manwhore. Ditching Viktor like this. *shakes head*

:awww: Jess :hug: Somehow I knew you would be :mad: about this. But maybe Viktor turned Janko down and didn't want to play doubles :shrug: Janko's far too nice to be a cheater I'm sure :)

savesthedizzle
06-08-2008, 01:35 PM
:awww: Jess :hug: Somehow I knew you would be :mad: about this. But maybe Viktor turned Janko down and didn't want to play doubles :shrug: Janko's far too nice to be a cheater I'm sure :)

I doubt it was Viktor who turned him down :awww: It was that Janko :mad: Viktor would want to play as much as possible because it's unlikely he'll win any matches :(

*Ljubica*
06-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I doubt it was Viktor who turned him down :awww: It was that Janko :mad: Viktor would want to play as much as possible because it's unlikely he'll win any matches :(

:awww: :sobbing: Now I feel bad for being excited about seeing the Nole/Janko partnership :sad: So to Viktor and Jess :hug: And I'm sure they'll be back together by the US Open.

savesthedizzle
06-08-2008, 02:00 PM
:awww: :sobbing: Now I feel bad for being excited about seeing the Nole/Janko partnership :sad: So to Viktor and Jess :hug: And I'm sure they'll be back together by the US Open.

They better be back together then or I will give Janko a piece of my mind :armed:

*Ljubica*
06-08-2008, 02:17 PM
They better be back together then or I will give Janko a piece of my mind :armed:

:lol: If I get the opportunity next week, I'll tell him that you are displeased :unsure: Then together with your constant messages to Viktor just before the US Open - there is no way either of them will dare go against your wishes:lol:

savesthedizzle
06-08-2008, 02:19 PM
:lol: If I get the opportunity next week, I'll tell him that you are displeased :unsure: Then together with your constant messages to Viktor just before the US Open - there is no way either of them will dare go against your wishes:lol:

Very good :D

Scotso
06-08-2008, 02:52 PM

Bend him over your knee and give him a good spanking :drool:

savesthedizzle
06-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Bend him over your knee and give him a good spanking :drool:

Yes I will do that.. among other things :armed:

*Ljubica*
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
So OK girlies - and guys :) I probably won't be here tomorrow, because I want to make a day of it at Queens - get there as soon as the gates open, and stay until the end of Janko's match, which is one of the last matches on:) So will try and take some photos, and cheer for all the right people :) And probably next check in here from work on Tuesday morning :)

Have fun :wavey: :hug:

pookykiki
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Have a good day Rose :hug:. If you can kiss Nole Mario and Ernests for me! ;)

uglyamerican
06-09-2008, 04:53 AM

Will Viktor join with Zimonjic for the Olympics?

I would chose Viktor if I were him.

savesthedizzle
06-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Will Viktor join with Zimonjic for the Olympics?

I would chose Viktor if I were him.

I don't know if he is or not :( It would be nice for them to send him though :D If I were Nenad I'd want to play with Viktor too :drool:

*Ljubica*
06-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Evening :wavey: I am seriously exhausted, - so a full Queens report will have to wait for tomorrow, as I have to be up early for work tomorrow :spit: But lets just say - I had a brilliant day - I am more :inlove: with Nole than ever :awww: He is just so sweet. Watched Janko and Viktor's matches - Jess - next time you see your man Viktor, please can you tell him not to talk so much during matches - especially if he chooses to come and sit next to me when I was there first, and wanting to watch Janko's match in peace :spit: :lol:

More later - love you all:hug:

Jelena_78
06-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Jess - next time you see your man Viktor, please can you tell him not to talk so much during matches - especially if he chooses to come and sit next to me when I was there first, and wanting to watch Janko's match in peace :spit: :lol:

:spit: :rolls:

:hug:

Lee
06-10-2008, 02:14 AM
:lol: Rosie, I know Viktor is a chatterbox thanks to Jess.

*Ljubica*
06-10-2008, 08:13 AM

Jess needs to give the boy something to do/think about/distract him during matches :fiery: The UK is a very quiet place to watch tennis - no talk/phones etc allowed, and I lost count of the people who turned round and went "ssssshhh" :o

Anyway - my own dream doubles team on Court tonight :D I will be going up after work :)

COURT 1
Matches Start At: 12:30 PM
Kevin ANDERSON (RSA) vs John ISNER (USA)
followed by
Mario ANCIC (CRO) vs Fernando VERDASCO (ESP)
followed by
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Marin CILIC (CRO)
followed by
Edouard ROGER-VASSELIN (FRA) vs Mardy FISH (USA)
followed by
Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB)/Janko TIPSAREVIC (SRB) vs Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA)/Sebastien GROSJEAN (FRA)

savesthedizzle
06-10-2008, 11:54 AM

Lee, it's Ilija that I complain about ;)

Although I do know Viktor can talk too :rolleyes: At Cincinnati when I discovered that I loved him, he and Nole were sitting behind me at Zimonjic's singles qualifying match and they talked nonstop the entire thing, but I was kind of in a section right in front of the locker room entrance so no one really cared that two players were talking the whole time about every 5 minutes they'd actually look at the score on the court and be like "Ajde! *clap*" or some other phrase of Serbian support and then go back to their conversation :rolls:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Lee, it's Ilija that I complain about ;)

Although I do know Viktor can talk too :rolleyes: At Cincinnati when I discovered that I loved him, he and Nole were sitting behind me at Zimonjic's singles qualifying match and they talked nonstop the entire thing, but I was kind of in a section right in front of the locker room entrance so no one really cared that two players were talking the whole time about every 5 minutes they'd actually look at the score on the court and be like "Ajde! *clap*" or some other phrase of Serbian support and then go back to their conversation :rolls:

That's a lot of what Viktor was doing yesterday - chatting to this guy I didn't know and throwing in the odd "ajde" when he thought Janko might be looking over in his direction! Nole was there for a while last night too, but now he's "famous" it's hard for him to sit on outside courts like that, because too many people bother him for autographs etc, and it distracts the guys on court :awww: He feels like he's a hindrance to them, not a support, so he has to stay away more :sad:

Lee
06-10-2008, 05:46 PM
That's a lot of what Viktor was doing yesterday - chatting to this guy I didn't know and throwing in the odd "ajde" when he thought Janko might be looking over in his direction! Nole was there for a while last night too, but now he's "famous" it's hard for him to sit on outside courts like that, because too many people bother him for autographs etc, and it distracts the guys on court :awww: He feels like he's a hindrance to them, not a support, so he has to stay away more :sad:

Poor Nole. That's the price to pay being famous.

When I was in Indian Wells, most people there during weekdays are seniors so they are very respectful to the privacy of players. I was watching Dancevic's match and Nestor came with his wife to support his fellow Canadian. He sat with a bunch of Canadians there (including moi) cheering for Frank but we treated him like another fan there, talking about tennis, etc with him.

Lee
06-10-2008, 06:43 PM
It seems they moved Janko/Nole doubles to court 2 from court 1 and I hope Rosie knows about it.

Jelena_78
06-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Novak and Janko lost to De Voest and Haggard 4:6 6:7(4)

Wednesday OOP:

(First Matches Start at 12:30 PM)

CENTRE COURT
(3)A. Roddick (USA) v R. Ginepri (USA)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v (WC)J. Bjorkman (SWE)
R. Karanusic (CRO) v (2)N. Djokovic (SRB)
V. Troicki (SRB) v (4)D. Nalbandian (ARG)

savesthedizzle
06-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Novak and Janko lost to De Voest and Haggard 4:6 6:7(4)

Wednesday OOP:

(First Matches Start at 12:30 PM)

CENTRE COURT
(3)A. Roddick (USA) v R. Ginepri (USA)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v (WC)J. Bjorkman (SWE)
R. Karanusic (CRO) v (2)N. Djokovic (SRB)
V. Troicki (SRB) v (4)D. Nalbandian (ARG)

Novak shouldn't be wasting his time and energy on doubles anyway :p

And Janko should have played with Viktor. This was doomed from the start :p

Lee
06-11-2008, 02:56 AM
I take it that both Janko and Nole treated that doubles as practise session :tape:

uglyamerican
06-11-2008, 04:12 AM
Novak shouldn't be wasting his time and energy on doubles anyway :p

Doubles is so taxing. :p

Nadal and Nole are immitating Federer--who used to play the Halle doubles all the time. Before he got old and tired.

savesthedizzle
06-11-2008, 04:16 AM
Doubles is so taxing. :p

Nadal and Nole are immitating Federer--who used to play the Halle doubles all the time. Before he got old and tired.

Fine then... he shouldn't be stealing Viktor's friends! :rolls:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Fine then... he shouldn't be stealing Viktor's friends! :rolls:

:lol: Don't worry - Viktor is fine about it :) He was there at the match (yes Lee - I did know about the Court change :) ), and because it was a court with unreserved seating I got to sit with the support team again :D Viktor was laughing and talking (again :rolleyes: ) and cheering on Janko and Nole all through the match. It was played in good spirit - they were laughing and chatting to each other, and to Viktor in the stands, and he was chatting back to them (and sometimes making rude gestures :o ) My Alex told me he wouldn't translate some of the things they were saying because they were words he "wouldn't want me to learn" :spit: :tape:

The match was not of very good quality :o Nole is definitely NOT a doubles' specialist - he didn't seem to have a clue at the net, and his volleys were dreadful :eek: Janko couldn't get his serve to work either :rolleyes: However - they were having lots of fun :) They laughed and chatted all the time, played football with a tennis ball in the change of ends, seemingly spent most of their time looking at the girls in the stands instead of concentrating :tape: and the crowd loved them :) They also copied the ghastly Bryan Brothers' chest-bump :tape: First time Nole did it, he obviously took Janko by surprise and almost knocked him over - but they got good at it by the end ............... not that they had much opportunity to practice it.

Our Nole is definitely a little attention seeker - he loves being the centre of attention and he adored the fact that the crowd loved him :inlove:

Wish I could go up today too - but I can't have today off, and by the time I finish work, I'm just so tired that I know I'll need an early night. However, I've been promised a free ticket if Nole gets through to the quarters on Friday - so I'll go then - after yesterday, I'm not sure he will though :o

camnation
06-11-2008, 02:36 PM
:lol: Don't worry - Viktor is fine about it :) He was there at the match (yes Lee - I did know about the Court change :) ), and because it was a court with unreserved seating I got to sit with the support team again :D Viktor was laughing and talking (again :rolleyes: ) and cheering on Janko and Nole all through the match. It was played in good spirit - they were laughing and chatting to each other, and to Viktor in the stands, and he was chatting back to them (and sometimes making rude gestures :o ) My Alex told me he wouldn't translate some of the things they were saying because they were words he "wouldn't want me to learn" :spit: :tape:

The match was not of very good quality :o Nole is definitely NOT a doubles' specialist - he didn't seem to have a clue at the net, and his volleys were dreadful :eek: Janko couldn't get his serve to work either :rolleyes: However - they were having lots of fun :) They laughed and chatted all the time, played football with a tennis ball in the change of ends, seemingly spent most of their time looking at the girls in the stands instead of concentrating :tape: and the crowd loved them :) They also copied the ghastly Bryan Brothers' chest-bump :tape: First time Nole did it, he obviously took Janko by surprise and almost knocked him over - but they got good at it by the end ............... not that they had much opportunity to practice it.

Our Nole is definitely a little attention seeker - he loves being the centre of attention and he adored the fact that the crowd loved him :inlove:

Wish I could go up today too - but I can't have today off, and by the time I finish work, I'm just so tired that I know I'll need an early night. However, I've been promised a free ticket if Nole gets through to the quarters on Friday - so I'll go then - after yesterday, I'm not sure he will though :o
Wonderful report! Thank you so much! :hug: I couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

savesthedizzle
06-11-2008, 02:48 PM

Awww :) Boys :rolleyes: :lol:

Lee
06-11-2008, 02:51 PM

Thanks for the report, Rosie!!! :lol: Those boys!!! I would love to see those chest bump though!

Lee
06-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Nole's match is up. He better finishes it before I have to go.

savesthedizzle
06-11-2008, 03:48 PM
I have to leave in 10 minutes :(

So I will miss Nole AND Viktor :(

Lee
06-11-2008, 03:50 PM
I will definitely miss Viktor but if Nole gets it done in 90 minutes, there's hope for me.

Lee
06-11-2008, 03:52 PM
:rolleyes: The livestream that works will end soon for Euro Cup

arm
06-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Lee :wavey:
you mean it will end in an hour, right?

Because that's the time of Portugal's match.

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Raquel :wavey:

The message is not there now but before Nole's match, the message at the bottom of the feed said it will end in 20 minutes to set up for Euro Cup. :shrug:

Now there's only 10 minutes left :mad:

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Nole is not shaving :tape:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:07 PM
:hug: You should be :mad: I won't watch Portugal unless Nole's match is over...

But right now I can't watch Nole because EUROSPORT (:mad:) is transmiting something about the Euro Cup. :mad:

I'm glad it ends in 10 minutes... But still, I will have lost at least 6/7 games, perhaps a set! :mad:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:08 PM

Really?

Please not again.. Remember Wien (vienna)?

savesthedizzle
06-11-2008, 04:13 PM

Viktor neither.

Maybe this is a thing they're doing :rolls:

I hope Janko's not shaving :hearts: (The other two need to stay clean shaven though)

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Live stream is gone :awww:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:18 PM

Eurosport is transmiting now.

So the deal is, you watched what I didn't and I'll watch what you won't be able to...

I know it's not fair.. :hug:

Can't you find any other livestream?

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Not sure but I need to get ready to leave so really not much time to watch livestream anyway other than check on the SB.

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Good job 6-2!

camnation
06-11-2008, 04:25 PM
:dance:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:26 PM
:aparty:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:28 PM
His volleys :inlove:

getting better, no?

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Nole, please hurry! I have to leave in a minute!!!!

Lee
06-11-2008, 04:54 PM
:banghead:

arm
06-11-2008, 04:55 PM
he was doing great.. :shrug:

Until he got broken.. :mad:

camnation
06-11-2008, 04:55 PM
D'oh! Stop making things harder on yourself Nole!

arm
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Nole :smash:

Don't you dare losing the tie break! :mad:

What the hell is he thinking?

Lee
06-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Now I have to leave before the match is over. :mad: :fiery:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH NOLE!

arm
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
4-1 tiebreak

NOLE :mad: Don't you dare

camnation
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
4-1 tiebreak

NOLE :mad: Don't you dare
He's calling your bluff. :hysteric:

arm
06-11-2008, 05:04 PM
:confused:

:shrug:

camnation
06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Match point! C'monnnnnn!

EDIT: Whew, done 6-2 7-6(7).

arm
06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
See camnation, it worked. ;)

camnation
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
See camnation, it worked. ;)
Okay okay, you win (and so does Nole). :p

Miss Runcible
06-11-2008, 05:24 PM
As far as victories go, that one was a bit depressing... Land of 'What's My Motivation Here?', more like.

I think it was good, though - it may have knocked something into him. Possibly a bit of sense.

but-it's-ok
06-11-2008, 05:28 PM
It could so easily have gone to a 3rd set, Nole produced the winning shots right at the end, thats all that matters, getting the win somehow. Winning a little ugly, but its better than losing very ugly:D

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Evening All - happy Wednesday.

Am sure he does it on purpose, just to give himself practice in recovering from tight situations.

arm
06-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Okay okay, you win (and so does Nole). :p

If Nole wins, you win too.

So the three of us win! :hug:

camnation
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
If Nole wins, you win too.

So the three of us win! :hug:
Bah, I wanted to good rep you for that comment, but I have to "spread it around" :(. But yes, you are perfectly correct. :hug:

arm
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Herdwick! :hug:

I've been missing, but so have you. Right?

And I hope you are right. :lol:

arm
06-11-2008, 05:33 PM
No problem. ;)

Just "spread it around!". :lol:

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Herdwick! :hug:

I've been missing, but so have you. Right?

And I hope you are right. :lol:

Grand thanks - trust you are likewise.

Bit busy at present - I work in a university so it's exam board time. Have to get it all finished this week (am away all next week) to allow me to concentrate on Wimbledon. One must get one's priorities right after all.

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 05:36 PM
In his interview afterwards with the BBC - yes I got home from work in time to watch most of the match :) - Nole admitted that he had been "playing around a bit" at the end of the second set,- trying to try out some new things. He admitted it was a "bit of a gamble" and it "didn't pay off" because some of the things he tried didn't work, and Karanusic took advantage.

He said he was pleased to win of course:) He said he loved playing on grass - but that it was his least favourite surface, although Wimbledon was his favourite Slam, and his greatest ambition was to win it :)

His smile at the end of the interview was just to die for :hearts: So cute :inlove:

And - yes - nice to have you back Herdwick - I missed you too :awww:

arm
06-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Exactly. :worship:

Meaning: I should be studying. :lol:

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 05:37 PM
In his interview afterwards with the BBC - yes I got home from work in time to watch most of the match - Nole admitted that he had been "playing around a bit" at the end of the second set,- trying to try out some new things. He admitted it was a "bit of a gamble" and it "didn't pay off" because some of the things he tried didn't work, and Karanusic took advantage.

He said he was pleased to win of course:) He said he loved playing on grass - but that it was his least favourite surface, although Wimbledon was his favourite Slam, and his greatest ambition was to win it :)

His smile at the end of the interview was just to die for :hearts: So cute :inlove:

Saw that - he is :hearts: isn't he? Am very smitten:lick::lick::lick::lick:...

arm
06-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Least favourite surface? :scared:

I had great expectations.. :sad:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
He said outdoor hard was his favourite - then probably clay (he had to think about that answer a bit :lol: ) and then grass.

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Saw that - he is :hearts: isn't he? Am very smitten:lick::lick::lick::lick:...

Yes - when I was at Queens the other day I was taking to an older lady that I've known for years (in her 50's), and she said he had "charisma and attitude" and she wished she was 30+ years younger :lol: And he certainly does - he's not handsome in any conventional sense, but he has style, and an easy charm and is such fun to talk to. Seems I am smitten too :o

arm
06-11-2008, 05:46 PM
He said outdoor hard was his favourite - then probably clay (he had to think about that answer a bit :lol: ) and then grass.

:scared::scared::scared:

I hope that's tactics. :devil: He is trying to make Fed and Nadal think he sucks on grass so that they underestimate him, and when they met on court Nole surprises them. ;)

Positive thinking ;)

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 06:10 PM
As far as I can see his game should work pretty well on all services. Volleys can improve admittedly. Anyway, looking promising for a Nole-Tipsy 3rd round now.

Re Nole's looks - he's far from conventionally handsome but has strong defined features -very masculine. I don't like pretty boys like Beckham; you could put a wig on him and he'd look like a woman. Put a wig on Nole and he'd still be very much a man.

arm
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
His volleys today were great. ;)

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Am jinxing Tipsy - he's lost his break. Grrr...

arm
06-11-2008, 06:27 PM
I've just noticed that too.

I'd love to watch Nole play Tipsy. But to be honest, I am :scared: about that match... I think it would be easier for Nole if he had to play Minar.

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Jinx reversed - he won.

Nole needs to up his form if he's to live up to our expectations in SW19 so no easy matches! And we have a feast for the eyes tomorrow!

Miss Runcible
06-11-2008, 06:35 PM
He said he loved playing on grass - but that it was his least favourite surface, although Wimbledon was his favourite Slam, and his greatest ambition was to win it :)

I can understand that, though... I bet grass will remain his least favourite surface until he wins something on it ;)

Re: Nole's looks, I agree with you, Herdwick, though somehow I find it hard to start thinking of him as 'manly' as I've been watching him since he was so very young :p (Says she, from her elderly vantage point of twenty-six... but still. I'm sure he'll be manly enough for me by the time he turns twenty-five. Or thirty.)

arm
06-11-2008, 06:36 PM
"our expectatiosn".. You should have said "our great expectations".

I am really confident now that clay season is over... (Don't really know why.) So he better live up to our great expectations.

njnetswill
06-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Tipsy vs Nole

:woohoo:

Miss Runcible
06-11-2008, 06:40 PM
So he better live up to our great expectations.

If he doesn't, we'll just have to resurrect the 'So disappointed !!!' thread.

... so he'd better ;)

arm
06-11-2008, 06:46 PM
If he doesn't, we'll just have to resurrect the 'So disappointed !!!' thread.

... so he'd better not ;)

Exactly. And as we've said before, we hate that thread...

Nole, we are warning you. :p

:inlove: :secret: Even if you happen to disappoint us, we'll still love you.:secret:

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Poor Victor - just went flying! Heavily strapped knee.

Re Nole's - or, perhaps we should re-christen him - Pip's Wimbledon. Do we want him in Fed's half or Rafa's?

arm
06-11-2008, 06:51 PM
That's a hard question.

But I would rather have him in Nadal's half... :shrug:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I guess in Nadal's half, because I think he has slightly more chance of kicking Nadal's a*se on grass than any other surface, and I want to see him beat him :tape: But - having said that - I am not super confident of him winning such a match even on grass - so I'll take whatever the gods of the draw give me :)

arm
06-11-2008, 07:20 PM
People :wavey:

My books are requesting my company.

So I guess I'll talk to you later. :hug:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 07:24 PM
People :wavey:

My books are asking for my company.

So I guess I'll talk to you later. :hug:

Hope the studying goes well Raquel :hug: I am off now to eat dinner anyway - later :wavey:

Jelena_78
06-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Finally the match I've been waiting for so long! :D

I hope it will be a good one! Ajde boys! :rocker2: :rocker2:

Lee
06-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I was soooo worried that he would lose tht TB when I left. *phew*

Herdwick
06-11-2008, 09:05 PM
At last! Fourth up so can see it. Mind you having seen the forecast there's a fair chance they won't even get on court.

(3)A. Roddick (USA) v (15)M. Fish (USA)
E. Gulbis (LAT) v (6)A. Murray (GBR)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v K. Nishikori (JPN)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v M. Mirnyi (BLR)
J. Tipsarevic (SRB) v (2)N. Djokovic (SRB)

Nadal seems to have to play twice - and bearing in mind his recent form I think that's quite fair.

arm
06-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Lee, he was close to losing it... Then I warned him "Novak Djokovic, don't you dare lose this tie break!" And he heard me. ;) Ask camnation.. :p

I've done it! I've finished studying 4 books! I stil have 4 more to study.. :lol:

Lee
06-11-2008, 09:17 PM
And I think you're done studing :armed:

It's OK to take a rest ;)

I read those posts.

:rolls: :rolls:

arm
06-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm having a break while I am having dinner! A girl needs to eat! Especially a girl that has been studying a lot!

This is funny, my parents never had to make me study, but now now my friends at MTF are doing it! :lol:

Lee
06-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm having a break while I am having dinner! A girl needs to eat! Especially a girl that has been studying a lot!

This is funny, my parents never had to make me study, but now now my friends at MTF are doing it! :lol:

Well, "talking" to you here means you're not studying :lol:

We value education here :angel:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2008, 09:33 PM
At last! Fourth up so can see it. Mind you having seen the forecast there's a fair chance they won't even get on court.

(3)A. Roddick (USA) v (15)M. Fish (USA)
E. Gulbis (LAT) v (6)A. Murray (GBR)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v K. Nishikori (JPN)
(1)R. Nadal (ESP) v M. Mirnyi (BLR)
J. Tipsarevic (SRB) v (2)N. Djokovic (SRB)

Nadal seems to have to play twice - and bearing in mind his recent form I think that's quite fair.

Forecast is vile here tomorrow :spit: I'll go over after work, and just hope for the best - but I'm quite prepared to spend most of my afternoon/evening in the pub next door and having to go back on Friday :rolleyes:

Lee
06-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Nole won't play another tournament afterward until Wimbledon, right?

arm
06-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Lee :wavey:

I won't be talking here anymore. (For today, don't think you'll get rid of me. :lol:)

You know what I'll be doing. :sad:

Later, everyone :wavey:

Lee
06-11-2008, 09:39 PM
*pat* *pat* Good girl! :lol:

Good luck with exam and enjoy your books :hug:

arm
06-11-2008, 09:41 PM
You mean exams (plural).

Ups, I'm still here. :angel:

For real now, bye bye :wavey:

tangerine_dream
06-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Novak's interview with Sue Barker and Andrew Castle in the studio:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/7445019.stm

He invents a new word: "confirmative" :lol:

Lee
06-12-2008, 01:43 AM

Do I need a P R O X Y? :rolleyes:

Lee
06-12-2008, 03:59 AM
I was reading the score thread in GM and it just clicked in my brain that: Nole's idol is Sampras but his game is everything but Sampras like. :p

uglyamerican
06-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Nole won't play another tournament afterward until Wimbledon, right?

BBC has him going to the Boodles thingy.

"British number one Andy Murray will continue his preparation for Wimbledon by competing at The Boodles Challenge 2008 next week.
The event, which will also feature world number three Novak Djokovic, is played on grass at the Stoke Park Club in Buckinghamshire between 17-21 June. "

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 08:05 AM

"British number one Andy Murray will continue his preparation for Wimbledon by competing at The Boodles Challenge 2008 next week.
The event, which will also feature world number three Novak Djokovic, is played on grass at the Stoke Park Club in Buckinghamshire between 17-21 June. "

Indeed he is :) All of 5 minutes walk from one of my offices - and there's me with a Guest Pass from a friend who works at the Club :) Not that I'm boasting or anything - but if Nole wants a Guided Tour of the area, I know just the person who will be more than happy to guide him! I even know the best pub for him to buy me lunch :lol:

Okonsky
06-12-2008, 09:23 AM

'Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.'

uglyamerican
06-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Janko says he is playing against, "the future president of my country."

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 09:32 AM
'Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.'

I can't watch it either - and I'm in the UK :shrug: I think perhaps it is some special BBC "feed" only available in the States, as there are various different BBC International versions :shrug: I will try and have a look around the BBC site, and find a European one, but I'm at work right now, so may not get the chance. I'll try though because I want to watch it.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 09:35 AM

:lol: Oh my goodness me :lol: Does he know something that we don't?

Okonsky
06-12-2008, 09:53 AM
I can't watch it either - and I'm in the UK :shrug: I think perhaps it is some special BBC "feed" only available in the States, as there are various different BBC International versions :shrug: I will try and have a look around the BBC site, and find a European one, but I'm at work right now, so may not get the chance. I'll try though because I want to watch it.

Thx Rose. If someone could dld this clip it would be nice.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Thx Rose. If someone could dld this clip it would be nice.

OK - I will do my best, though I haven't found it yet :sad: I guess they'll show it live here on TV (they did one with Nadal yesterday) - but of course I will keep on looking for you :)

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 12:07 PM

This works in the UK - but try clicking on the 'International version' on the radio buttons on the left hand side.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 12:33 PM

This works in the UK - but try clicking on the 'International version' on the radio buttons on the left hand side.

Doesn't work for me at all :sad: I get the same error message that Manon got on either version (British or International) :sad: Maybe it's the filters on my PC at work :shrug: I'll have to check again when I get home.

arm
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Rose, Manon and Herdwick,

Why do you need those streams? What for?

Won't any TVChannel transmit it?

PS: Good morning evryone :wavey::hug:

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Rose, Manon and Herdwick,

Why do you need those streams? What for?

Won't any TVChannel transmit it?

PS: Good morning evryone :wavey::hug:

Probably just on the BBC I guess - but Manon can't see that, and Herdwick and I will probably be at work and miss it, because they tend to show stuff like that at random times like during rain delays, and not at set times. I think there may be a lot of them today btw :awww:

arm
06-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I understand now.

I hope Eurosport doesn't trick me... :mad:

Is it raining right now? How's the sky?

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I understand now.

I hope Eurosport doesn't trick me... :mad:

Is it raining right now? How's the sky?

At Queens it isn't raining right now because they're playing. But here at my office - a few miles away to the west - it is absolutely pouring down :rain: There have been lots of very heavy showers passing through since about 3.00am and the weather is moving eastwards, so I guess Queens will get this one in half an hour or so :shrug: They say it will brighten up by early evening, so I think it will just depend on how many delays they experience with the other matches before they even get to Nole/Janko. I can still hope though :)

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Certainly forecast to chuck it down later. Added problem is that the coverage will stop on both BBC and Eurosport at 7pm or so, so we may miss the main event.

On the (selfish) bright side, am WAH again tomorrow so if they have to play first thing tomorrow I'll be able to see it.

arm
06-12-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm sure it will stop raining. Even better, it won't start raining in Queens.

;)

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm sure it will stop raining. Even better, it won't start raining in Queens.

;)

Raquel - the power of positive thinking :)

And I agree Herdwick - I can go up again tomorrow no problem - far easier than getting there today actually, as I WAH on a Friday too - but for once in my life I'm trying to think of someone else before myself :lol: And would be bad for either Nole or Janko to have to play two matches in one day tomorrow, so hope it doesn't come to that. Btw - thought you could get BBC interractive - and they showed it til the end of the Troicki match yesterday even though the main coverage had finished :)

arm
06-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Rose is altruistic. ;)

*Ljubica*
06-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Of course :)

Anyway girlies - I am about to go into a meeting, and after that will head up to Queens. Enjoy the match and hope you all get to see it :) if I can pop in here later I will :)

Love you :hug:

arm
06-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Ok Rosie. :hug:

Enjoy the match.

Later :wavey:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Raquel - the power of positive thinking :)

And I agree Herdwick - I can go up again tomorrow no problem - far easier than getting there today actually, as I WAH on a Friday too - but for once in my life I'm trying to think of someone else before myself :lol: And would be bad for either Nole or Janko to have to play two matches in one day tomorrow, so hope it doesn't come to that. Btw - thought you could get BBC interractive - and they showed it til the end of the Troicki match yesterday even though the main coverage had finished :)

The delights of Virginity (that's my TV cable service provider here in the UK BTW!) meant that our interactive service is intermittent. So coverage cannot be guranteed! Hence I was deprived of the latter stages of Victor yesterday (but on the bright side I didn't have to see Fat Dave!)

Have fun and give Nole our love (again).

And yes - positive thinking 'It's not going to rain in W14 - ommmmm'

Lee
06-12-2008, 02:18 PM

Is this an exhibition?

savesthedizzle
06-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Is this an exhibition?

Yes ;)

Lee
06-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes ;)

Thank God :p

PennyThePenguin
06-12-2008, 02:47 PM
yes lee, the boodles (:hearts: lovely name) is an exhibition :lol:

EDIT: darn..should really refresh pages before responding to posts

savesthedizzle
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
:hug: :D

Lee
06-12-2008, 03:05 PM
JIAT!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!

When will you leave for US? And how long will a mail from Canada reach Singapore?

Magenta
06-12-2008, 03:30 PM

:haha:

Its funny cause its true!

arm
06-12-2008, 03:31 PM
It's true? :eek:

Lee
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
:armed: Nole, don't get into politics!!!

PennyThePenguin
06-12-2008, 03:42 PM
LEE!!!!! I've "seen" you around ;) you just haven't seen me! :lol:

uhm..leaving august 2nd. I think mail should take about a week or a week and a half. depends on the post office's mood.

Magenta
06-12-2008, 03:48 PM
It's true? :eek:

Lol no!

Janko was just making a statement about Nole's popularity. As in, he may as well be president. :p

Lee
06-12-2008, 03:50 PM
LEE!!!!! I've "seen" you around ;) you just haven't seen me! :lol:

uhm..leaving august 2nd. I think mail should take about a week or a week and a half. depends on the post office's mood.

OK! fingers cross

sanshisan
06-12-2008, 03:51 PM
:haha:

Its funny cause its true!

What makes you say that Magenta?

I've been thinking the same thing myself - Nole is a natual LEADER.

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Decreasing chance of Nole - Janko tonight. Rafa's just gone into a 3rd set with Nishikori and clouds are looming.

If they put Nole and Janko on court 1 or 2 and therefore don't televise it I shall be livid.

Lee
06-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Nalby and Mahut also have at least a set to go so I doubt they will switch court.

Lee
06-12-2008, 06:52 PM
I KNOW IT!!!! :mad:

Nadal kept dragging his match until I have to leave, then he hurries up and finishes.

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Great match from Nishikori - he's going far.

Yeah - they're on court and the BBC are still showing it. Nole in black...

arm
06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Neither is Eurosport. Worse: Eurosport WON'T TRANSMIT IT AT ALL. :mad:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh dear

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/7450632.stm

It's online here if you can use a *****...

arm
06-12-2008, 07:25 PM
thanks I'll try

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Nole's skanking everything and looking very out of sorts - still trying to hold serve in first game

arm
06-12-2008, 07:33 PM
:mad: Nole lost the first game and I can't watch the match...

The pr*** is not working :shrug:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
You're not missing much quality wise. 2 breaks down and awful thus far by Nole - Tipsy clearly wants this much more...

arm
06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
I am watching it! Herdwick!!!!!!! :hug:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:43 PM
I am watching it! Herdwick!!!!!!! :hug:

Brilliant - am so glad for you. Now let's just hope he'll play better!

arm
06-12-2008, 07:44 PM
this is bad :scared:

arm
06-12-2008, 07:45 PM
4-0 :eek:

pookykiki
06-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Humm humm. I'm only watching the livescore but what happen to Nole?

arm
06-12-2008, 07:47 PM
He won a game! :woohoo:

He's coming back.. slowly, but he is. ;) (wishful thinking)

arm
06-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Humm humm. I'm only watching the livescore but what happen to Nole?

He is losing but he seems like he doesn't even care! :shrug:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM
He doesn't want to be there it seems.

I like Janko very much but I know if he wins tonight he'll probably go out in the next round and I was looking forward to a weekend of watching Nole. Grr...

arm
06-12-2008, 07:50 PM
painful, is what this is..

arm
06-12-2008, 07:51 PM
He really seems like he doesn't even care. He is not even running.. :shrug: He has already given up the set at least.. probably the match.

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
6-2. This is appalling from Nole and - given that the whole of Serbia is presumably watching - a bit surprising pride-wise.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I tell you what, he loses this game and I am out of here. It's too painful for me. There's no way I can afford to feel such pain. :shrug:

If he quits, so do I.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:04 PM
F**k

:shrug:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Bye bye..

arm
06-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Damn you Djokovic.

Know what, I am not a quiter unlike him. I am sticking here and I am :shout: at him.

Novak Djokovic, you've made me :mad:

arm
06-12-2008, 08:10 PM
:lol: I stay, and he breaks back..

Anyway, let's see what he is up to..

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Please stay!

He can't really want to lose this and the sun's out now and there's blue sky.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm staying. :hug:

arm
06-12-2008, 08:15 PM
He better keek his service!

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
3-1 phew!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Herdwick! :hug: :woohoo:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
4-1 - looking better. See - you're a positive influence.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:19 PM
;)

Know what, I wouldn't be able to get over this match if you weren't here with me. :scared:

Ajde Nole!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:21 PM
And neither would Nole (as I am a positive influence). ;)

5-1

I am powerful! :eek:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
6-1 - cuddles all round then.!

jhappy
06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
It's like they're taking turns thrashing each other. While I'd like Tipsy to win... Nole in 3 is a no brainer @ this point.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:24 PM

I don't remember the last time I was so happy just because he won a set...

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh dear - Janko may now be in the same form as Nole in the first set!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Strange, strange match. :eek:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Terrific point to break!

SwedSerbia
06-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Witch channel are broadcasting? Live streaming?

arm
06-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Wowwwww!! That was amazing!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/7450632.stm

You have to use a P roxy, unless you live in the UK.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm really glad I stayed. If I had left and later found out that Nole won the second set (even if he had lost the 3rd), I would never forgive myself...

SwedSerbia
06-12-2008, 08:34 PM
OK thanks, nope doesn´t work :o

Good game?? :)

arm
06-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Strange one.

Need help? Look I'll PM you to explain you. 3 minutes

pookykiki
06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Is Novak awake now or is Janko playing less flawlessly?
Freaky match.

jhappy
06-12-2008, 08:40 PM
... Twilight zone match me thinks. Nole at 3-1 in the 3rd, 40 all.

SwedSerbia
06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Strange one.

Need help? Look I'll PM you to explain you. 3 minutes

Yeah, do you think you can help me? :)

arm
Swedserbia, I sent you a private message. I hope it helps. ;)

(I just hope you're using internet explorer, otherwise my efforts have been in vain..)

jhappy
Yeah, do you think you can help me? :)

um, me too please!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:43 PM
ok, I am going to PM you.

SwedSerbia
06-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks mate! :worship:

jhappy
06-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks, arm!

arm
06-12-2008, 08:47 PM
SwedSerbia and jhappy, did it work? Are you watching?

arm
06-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Gosh I am tired! I was writing you the PM as fast as I could in order not to lose a big part of the match!

;) Anyway, I am glad I've been useful.

arm
06-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Herdwick, still here? Don't you dare leave me and Nole!

SwedSerbia
06-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Arm, yes i´m watching, thanks för the help :)

arm
06-12-2008, 08:59 PM
No problem. ;) If I were you, I would have wanted people to help me. ;)

arm
06-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Herdiwck, where are you???? I want to celebrate with you!

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Am here petal - just making coffee! Husband demands food too..he was sent upstairs to watch the football and is now ravenous.

gambit84
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
good fight Nole :yeah:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Right - back with coffee and have shoved a salad in JP's direction.

So - celebrations justified. Tipsy is lovely - so sad he had to lose but it's in a noble cause. Loved the hug at the end. Hewitt tomorrow - thoughts?

arm
06-12-2008, 09:15 PM
I don't think right now.

I'm still recovering.

And I need to be feed as well..

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 09:22 PM
There were so few people there at the end we must have seen Rosie. I did see several tall blondes (mainly with glasses in their hands) but then Queens is in posh West London so that description would fit an awful lot of people.

arm
06-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I thought the same while watching...

Who knows? We probably saw her. ;)

Jelena_78
06-12-2008, 09:32 PM
If she was covered with blanket, than I probably saw her :)

Well done Novak! :clap2:

He'll need to play much better tomorrow to beat Lleyton :unsure:

uglyamerican
06-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Hewitt tomorrow - thoughts?

Hard to say without having seen any of Novak's grass matches this year, yet.

I had a feeling that Janko would beat Novak. Hewitt might be a little desparate for a quality win.

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 09:40 PM
:wavey: A Jelena - just what we needed to round off our Serbian evening.

Was it shown on RTS?

Lleyton will be tough on grass but Nole beat him last Wimbledon in 4.

Lee
06-12-2008, 09:45 PM
*phew* Should I say I am glad to miss all the excitement here? :tape:

kirkicica
06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Couldn't watch the match. Weird feeling that I'm sad in a way that Nole's opponent lost. probably the first time I cheered for both players equal when Novak played.

Was it shown on RTS?

Jelenas mostly come in pairs :p

no, it wasn't. It was shown on another station. Stupid RTS :rolleyes:

Jelena_78
06-12-2008, 09:50 PM

Was it shown on RTS?

:wavey: It was on FOX. RTS buys rights usually only for Slams.

Friday - 3rd match on centre court:

Nadal-Karlovic
Roddick-Murray
Djokovic-Hewitt

:clap2:

kirkicica
06-12-2008, 09:50 PM
:wavey: It was on FOX. RTS buys rights usually only for Slams.

Friday - 3rd match on centre court:

Nadal-Karlovic
Roddick-Murray
Djokovic-Hewitt

:clap2:
yes, they buy rights and then show ONLY matches of home players :rolleyes:.

hi twin :wavey:

Herdwick
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
We can never have too many Jelenas here so good evening one and all.:bigclap:

Is Fox a subscription channel and owned by Rupert Murdoch?

3rd on tomorrow - weather forecast is similar to today's so fingers crossed.

Jelena_78
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Jelenas mostly come in pairs :p

:p

:wavey: :hug:

Lee
06-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I finally have coverage tomorrow. I won't forgive Nole if he doesn't make it :lol:

Lee
06-12-2008, 09:57 PM
:wavey: Jelenas and Herdwick!

Is Raquel still around?

kirkicica
06-12-2008, 09:58 PM
We can never have too many Jelenas here so good evening one and all.:bigclap:

Is Fox a subscription channel and owned by Rupert Murdoch?

3rd on tomorrow - weather forecast is similar to today's so fingers crossed.
ummm to be honest I have no idea about FOX :o. Twin would probably know better.

thanks for making all the Jelenas so welcome around here :hug:

:wavey: :hug:

arm
06-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I finally have coverage tomorrow. I won't forgive Nole if he doesn't make it :lol:

Great news Lee!

Yes I am here... I was in GM. :mad:

You have know idea what you've just lost.. I and Herdwick were so :eek:.. Luckly she gave me her support. ;)