Most boring player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Most boring player

JCF
07-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Which player do you find the most boring? Either their tennis or personality?

sigmagirl91
07-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Damn I picked other just for you, JCF. Wanna guess who?

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Federer...whenever I see him on TV he wins and in such a boring way. Watching him makes me fall asleep.

Btw, who dared to vote for my baby Coria?

jtipson
07-07-2004, 03:43 PM
No room for Ferrero on that list, then?

Kristen
07-07-2004, 03:52 PM
I cant believe Hewitt is on the list! Granted, I cannot stand the man, but he's so fiesty and has an entertaining game I believe. I chose other ;)

Ginger
07-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Which player do you find the most boring? Either their tennis or personality?
Ferrero, because he has one stupid fan who makes stupid biased unfair polls.... :devil: :devil:

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Roddick shouldn´t be on the list. He´s fun to watch especially when he´s mad. I always rofl when he screams around and does all kind of silly stuff. I don´t like him as player but he´s a hella good entertainer.
And I agree with Bjorkman Girl, Lleyton is also nice to watch. Good entertainer qualities just like Andy.

Chris Seahorse
07-07-2004, 04:05 PM
I think its just a poll featuring guys who are going to be in the top 10 or thereabouts at the end of the year and JCF isn't expecting Ferrero to be up at that level. :unsure:

JCF
07-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Woops. I did actually mean to put JCF in there, my mind must have gone elsewhere when trying to think of all the top players. Sorry.

Chris Seahorse
07-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Woops. I did actually mean to put JCF in there, my mind must have gone elsewhere when trying to think of all the top players. Sorry.

:lol: An unfortunate mistake. Obviously as you left off your favorite player it hasn`t gone down well I`m afraid. In truth I quite like Ferrero although he wouldn`t be a favorite. There`s no one in the top 10 right now that is out and out boring in the way a guy like Magnus Norman was. Some are a little less exciting than others, that`s all.

Action Jackson
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
They are all boring.

TennisLurker
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
MASSU MASSU MASSU

User ID 4783
07-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Federer...whenever I see him on TV he wins and in such a boring way. Watching him makes me fall asleep.

:haha:

spikeys_girl
07-07-2004, 05:16 PM

about federer - lol but true. haha coria is great, u cant fall asleep when he's playing thats for sure. great game and so much drama... lol

Tennis Fool
07-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Where's Sampras on this poll? He would win hands down.

Marine
07-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Sampras is in the "greatest player", "most spectacular player", "genius of tennis" threads, sorry, he can't have his place here :angel:

jtipson
07-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Where's Sampras on this poll? He would win hands down.
Yeah, I would have to vote for him too.

*Ljubica*
07-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Well I voted Roddick because I think a game that revolves mostly around a big serve is frightfully boring!

faboozadoo15
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
other-- ferrero

RonE
07-07-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm surprised no one has thought of Rainer Schuettler- very unspectacular personality (on court, don't know what he's like in person) and very unspectacular (yet very effective) game. He wins hands down in my book.

athie
07-07-2004, 08:42 PM
*snarl* at RonE :D

sigmagirl91
07-07-2004, 08:44 PM

For real? This is not a trick question? You didn't mean to leave JCF off? OK...

RonE
07-07-2004, 08:46 PM
*snarl* at RonE :D

Well, excuuuuuuuuse me ;) :p

sigmagirl91
07-07-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm surprised no one has thought of Rainer Schuettler- very unspectacular personality (on court, don't know what he's like in person) and very unspectacular (yet very effective) game. He wins hands down in my book.

Don't let alfonsojose54 see that written. :o

YoursTruly
07-07-2004, 09:00 PM
It should be the one (or "ones") :lol: that are both boring in playing style, and boring attitude/personality. But even that can be entertaining.

athie
07-07-2004, 09:01 PM
indeedy alfonsojose54 will go nuts!! :D

RonEeeee! :D

Who's boring...? Actually I've fallen asleep watching Timmy before. Jeez he takes his time these days.

Yashirobai
07-07-2004, 09:22 PM
From the ones of the list, Grosjean

Yashirobai
07-07-2004, 09:23 PM
So, according to the poll, the LESS BORING PLAYERS are:

CARLOS MOYA AND LLEYTON HEWITT!

RonE
07-07-2004, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=athie]indeedy alfonsojose54 will go nuts!! :D
QUOTE]

Glad to be of service ;)

Seriously though, just giving my 2 cents worth, no offence intended.....

RonE
07-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Who's boring...? Actually I've fallen asleep watching Timmy before. Jeez he takes his time these days.

I must admit so did I, during his SF against Coria in RG of all matches! In fairness though, I just came back home and was dead tired and that was during the 3rd set when Coria bageled him. Towards the end of the fourth I was wide awake, I swear! :angel: (or was that the fifth? :devil: )

jrm
07-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Voted for the one in the lead

sigmagirl91
07-08-2004, 12:34 AM
When did you add Moya, JCF? Why is Moya a choice? And why are Hewitt and Nalbandian a choice? I mean, these three have the least votes. Eliminate them, please....

Besides, watching your beloved JCF, Roddick, and Henman play is like watching paint dry.

Pea
07-08-2004, 01:01 AM
It's blatantly obvious.:angel:

Corey Feldman
07-08-2004, 01:13 AM
man how the hell can henman be 1st on this list! the old chip charging, serve volley boring? i think to many ppl put his personality 1st and then vote :lol: the most boring players by far are all the spanish/argentine clay court tossers who send every1 to sleep by running side to side all day, no imagination or variety in the game, unlike Henman .
pff honestly, some ppl dont even know theyre born :smash:

Goenitz_196
07-08-2004, 01:16 AM
Besides, watching your beloved JCF, Roddick, and Henman play is like watching paint dry.

Disagree with Tim Henman. Baseliners are boring and there's too much of them. Henman is one of the rare serve & volleyers nowadays, and he can pull of some spectacular volleys. Better than staying back playing to-me to-you to-me to-you....yawn.

papasmurf11
07-08-2004, 01:17 AM
hahah Escude there right watching henman is snorefest. I am very deeply sorry :D :wavey:

Corey Feldman
07-08-2004, 01:20 AM
hahah Escude there right watching henman is snorefest. I am very deeply sorry :D :wavey:
aww, but you do love his teeth i bet :lol: :devil: :bolt:
Roddick is very exciting to watch but, 150mph serve, point over! :nerner: papasmurf

akin
07-08-2004, 01:20 AM
They are all boring.

that's a boring mind,,,you should be on the list ... "baby" :devil:

papasmurf11
07-08-2004, 01:22 AM
hmm I have trouble watching Henman I feel like his teeth are going to come through the tv screen and get me! :devil: ahhhhhhh

Goenitz_196
07-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Roddick is very exciting to watch but, 150mph serve, point over! :nerner: papasmurf

It's always a pleasure to see his face when he continously bombs down a 140+mph serve only to have it returned and loses the point.

Corey Feldman
07-08-2004, 01:27 AM
hmm I have trouble watching Henman I feel like his teeth are going to come through the tv screen and get me! :devil: ahhhhhhh
:lol: cruel!

corretja! now there's a good replacement for sleeping pills!

papasmurf11
07-08-2004, 01:29 AM
No thats about the only thing Henman will ever win most boring!

*SKYE*
07-08-2004, 01:29 AM
no offense to all those grosjean fans but thats who i chose....

i guess its cos he hasn't got the excitement and entertaining characteristics which most of the others have.

Goenitz_196
07-08-2004, 01:31 AM
i guess its cos he hasn't got the excitement and entertaining characteristics which most of the others have.

Neither has Rafeal Nadal.

Corey Feldman
07-08-2004, 01:32 AM
No thats about the only thing Henman will ever win most boring!
timmy was given an O.B.E by the queen herself today :hatoff:

papasmurf11
07-08-2004, 01:34 AM
hahah still didnt win much!

*SKYE*
07-08-2004, 01:44 AM
well i personalli rekon nadal has more of it than grosjean does.... i like grosjean dont get me wrong but i rekon that from the selection above he least entertains me when playing a match thats all.

Goenitz_196
07-08-2004, 01:47 AM
well i personalli rekon nadal has more of it than grosjean does.... i like grosjean dont get me wrong but i rekon that from the selection above he least entertains me when playing a match thats all.

Grojean's screams are funny though.

Ballbuster
07-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Henman's winning this poll???? His serve and volley game isn't boring, he often comes out with spectacular volleys. It has to be either the counterpuncher Nalbandian or Roddick who wins his points with blasts instead of well placed shots. Sigma's probably gonna bad rep me for saying david

Corey Feldman
07-08-2004, 03:44 AM
you must all see this!
and you papasmurf! :lol:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2004/henman_obe.asp

Roddickrokz91
07-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Almost everyones boring,i have to say even though i'm Australian, Lleyton Hewitt is REALLY REALLY boring.All he does is say "C'MON"

Lalitha
07-08-2004, 06:04 AM
We should put this question to John MacEnroe.

LiZpHaIr
07-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Nalbandian

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Coria - the king of drama. It´s never gets boring with him. :worship:

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 07:54 AM
you must all see this!
and you papasmurf! :lol:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2004/henman_obe.asp

:haha:

Ferrero Forever
07-08-2004, 07:59 AM
excuse me ginger, but ferrero does not just have '1 stupid fan' a lot of people like ferrero, including myself. it's ok to have an opinion but don't put others down because of it. And i think ferrero is the best, most interesting player ever, so i put gaudio as my choice.

Crazy_Fool
07-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Roddick - Extremely boring to watch, either its a big serve or 100 mph groundstroke, not much finesse at all.

Henman - Fall asleep watching him play, he doesn't inspire me with his tennis.

Federer - Cannot get into him at all, just find him boring.

Ferrero Forever
07-08-2004, 09:34 AM
crazy_fool, i agree with all of your reasons. I can't stand tim henman anyway, but your reasoning is good. Roddick is just a big server and hitter, thats it, and i quite like roger, but he's too good (not as good as Juanqui though and i don't care about their head to head or whatever), and his matches aren't interesting because the score is usually sooooooooooo much in his favour, he hardly has to put any effort into his matches

Crazy_Fool
07-08-2004, 09:39 AM
I've never been a big fan of Federer's too be honest. I realise what a great player he is, but he doesn't inspire me with his tennis or anything. I prefer him to Roddick though.

Ferrero Forever
07-08-2004, 09:40 AM
yep, can't stand roddick either

JCF
07-08-2004, 11:32 AM
When did you add Moya, JCF? Why is Moya a choice? And why are Hewitt and Nalbandian a choice? I mean, these three have the least votes. Eliminate them, please....

First of all how would I know who would vote for who :confused: . I tried to put in all the top players so that includes Moya and Hewitt even though I don't find them boring at all. Its unfortunate that i left out JCF, not on purpose mind you.

Ferrero Forever
07-08-2004, 11:35 AM
besides why would JCF need to be in a poll like this, if he thrashes his opponent you could look at how hot he is and never get bored.

JCF
07-08-2004, 11:39 AM
besides why would JCF need to be in a poll like this, if he thrashes his opponent you could look at how hot he is and never get bored.
Apart from if you were a straight bloke of course...

Ferrero Forever
07-08-2004, 11:41 AM
lolz, how funny. didn't think of that, but i still stand by what i said about him not needing to be on a poll like this

Fedex
07-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Roddick - Extremely boring to watch, either its a big serve or 100 mph groundstroke, not much finesse at all.

Henman - Fall asleep watching him play, he doesn't inspire me with his tennis.

Federer - Cannot get into him at all, just find him boring.
:( :rolleyes: :mad: :smash: :retard: :o
You say you dont like roddick: not much finesse at all. Well do explain to me where Hewitt has finesse. :confused: :o The guy is an absoulute snore :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: I fall asleep with in minutes of watching him, after i'm done explaining the lack of game, annoying personality, etc. He is by FAR the most boring player on the list. Roddick goes there right with him Perhaps you find Federer boring because he keeps kicking the shit out of Hewitt these days?? :p I mean he's now beaten him 3 times in a row bageling him in all 3, and a breadstick AND a bagel in the last one. I really dont see how Hewitt could enspire anyone to watch or play tennis. If i turned on a tennis matchm and i was new to tennis and Hewitt was playing in it, iy would turn me away completly, so much that i'd never even mention it again. :p :devil:

Lalitha
07-09-2004, 10:02 AM
The most boring, The most arrogant - it seems 'he' is leading the poll everywhere.

CooCooCachoo
07-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Agassi :yawn: He bores me to death.

Fedex
07-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Almost everyones boring,i have to say even though i'm Australian, Lleyton Hewitt is REALLY REALLY boring.All he does is say "C'MON"
:worship:

Neely
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Federer's on-court personality is boring for me: only sometimes you see some "fire" (like against Roddick in the final) or even some fun (like against Bogdanovic as he was leading 2 sets short before winning the match) mostly it's :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
I like more emotional players and extroverted players

Federer's tennis game is awesome :worship:

Crazy_Fool
07-09-2004, 12:21 PM
You say you dont like roddick: not much finesse at all. Well do explain to me where Hewitt has finesse. :confused: :o The guy is an absoulute snore :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: I fall asleep with in minutes of watching him, after i'm done explaining the lack of game, annoying personality, etc. He is by FAR the most boring player on the list. Roddick goes there right with him Perhaps you find Federer boring because he keeps kicking the shit out of Hewitt these days?? :p I mean he's now beaten him 3 times in a row bageling him in all 3, and a breadstick AND a bagel in the last one. I really dont see how Hewitt could enspire anyone to watch or play tennis. If i turned on a tennis matchm and i was new to tennis and Hewitt was playing in it, iy would turn me away completly, so much that i'd never even mention it again. :p :devil:
Oh sorry for not having the same opinion as you, should I be shot?? I don't like Roddick because all he does is base his game around power and serving, please don't say i'm the only one as many have the same opinion. You don't like Hewitt and find him boring - I accept that, I wouldn't start having a go at you for it. I'm sorry if you can't see beyond your fave's, thats too bad. How about accepting that we all don't share the same opinion. Really, how old are you anyway? Lleyton's game is not all about power, he has some nice drop shots and that lob is pretty good. I think you are the one who is alone in thinking he is boring, 3/98 people have voted for him. 4 times more have voted for your beloved Federer, are they all wrong as well, better have a go at them too.

FanOfHewitt
07-09-2004, 12:51 PM

lmfao, mate this is about the most boring player, not the most hated. I think you have them confused. I find it hard to believe that someone so 'boring' gets you so irritated.

I was always "into" tennis, in that I had played it when I was younger and used to watch it quite a lot, but Lleyton Hewitt is responsible for really getting me interested in tennis.

I have never seen a competitor like Hewitt before on the tennis court. I love his warrior spirit and the way he takes it to those that are more gifted than he is through sheer tenacity and refusal to lay down.

I also love the fact that he can beat and lose to just about every player and always engages in closely contested matches with no matter who he is playing against. it makes watching hsi games thrilling, as the outcome is always in dispute up to the last point.

he may not have the most flashy or interesting looking groundstrokes, but for sheer heart and competitive mettle he is unparalleled.

By the way, about the most boring, I find all the one dimensional big servers boring.

Fedex
07-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Hewitt has a great lob, but drop shots?? :confused: Since when? The lob is the only finesse shot that hewitt does have, and i admit its a great shot. Only 3 people voted for Hewitt because, like me, for most people they have trouble deciding on whether to vote for Hewitt or Roddick.

Fedex
07-09-2004, 01:05 PM
about federer - lol but true. haha coria is great, u cant fall asleep when he's playing thats for sure. great game and so much drama... lol
Actually Coria does put me to sleep more than other players, thats for sure. :o I do like the fact that he is also a finesse player ( love his drop shots), the rest of his game i'm not a fan of. Reminds me too much of Hewitt. The RG final was great though :D One of the best finals in a long time. I love watching Gaudio play, so i'm sure that also kept the entertainment sustained. Great match, that was.

Crazy_Fool
07-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Hewitt has a great lob, but drop shots?? :confused: Since when? The lob is the only finesse shot that hewitt does have, and i admit its a great shot. Only 3 people voted for Hewitt because, like me, for most people they have trouble deciding on whether to vote for Hewitt or Roddick.
Fair enough thats your opinion. But if I say I find Federer or someone boring, next time can you please not have a go at me for it or because I like someone you don't. Thanks.

WyveN
07-09-2004, 02:31 PM
From a tennis point of view Hewitt is the most boring on the list but Schuettler wins the cake overall..............Hewitt does everything Schuettler does, only better.

Hewitt is alright to watch when he is playing someone like Federer/Roddick or Nadal because Hewitt is actually forced to go for his shots a bit more but watching him against other counter punchers is difficult.

Ads
07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
"quack, quack" = :zzz:

JCF
07-09-2004, 02:53 PM
So out of 27 votes spread between Roddick and Hewitt only 3 chose Hewitt :confused:

Think you are being a bit harsh there, I mean personality wise there is no way that Hewitt is as boring as Federer or Grosjean for example, so in that way I don't find him boring. His tennis may not be that great, but there are other apects to a tennis player ;)

Fedex
07-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Well, some people think his personality is boring, at thats their opioion. Personally i love his personality. He does show emotion when he's in trouble, ie. 2004 Wimbledon Final. He probably showed more emotion then Andy did. And if you really like that aspect of a player just make sure you get the Federer-Henman Paris match, and the Dubai match, where in both he smashes his raquets in frustration. Personally thats not my thing. But i would actually love to get those matches, even though he lost in straight sets in both, just to see the raquet throwing. He rarely ever does it, and it most be odd to see him do it. Just like that Henman-ballboy incident. How funny it must have been to see someone so cool lose it!! :haha: But i personally love the Borg personality. He was one of my favourites because of his game AND his ice cool demenor. Like i said, i'm sure it was a difficult decsion, as most people here who dont like Roddick, dont like Hewitt. ;) I havent voted, because i cant decide who's more boring. :zzz:

RonE
07-09-2004, 10:42 PM
the Federer-Henman Paris match, and the Dubai match,

I think you mean the Rotterdam match, seeing as in Dubai he has won it the last 2 years. ;)

YoursTruly
07-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Jiri Novak is "boring", but his tennis is great, so that makes up for it. :)

tangerine_dream
06-25-2009, 05:38 PM
This thread is so old Murray wasn't even born yet to add him to the list.

bokehlicious
06-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Murray. By far.

Jaz
06-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Someone add Murray to this....... :/

Arkulari
06-25-2009, 05:44 PM
:rolls:

Karlovic is the most boring ;)
Boredo always deserves a place

scarecrows
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Murray, Boredo, Simon

the pushing trinity

roberthenman
06-25-2009, 05:51 PM
for me Far Federer

McAlistar
06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Anti Murray mugs

kaylee
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Sampras

Clydey
06-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Playing intelligently = Boring? :lol:

Go watch some ballbashers if you can't appreciate a good slice.

rubbERR
06-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Murray surely

jonathancrane
06-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Playing intelligently = Boring? :lol:

Go watch some ballbashers if you can't appreciate a good slice.

Playing intelligently = Murray??
:spit:

Sapeod
06-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Murray surely
Just a question, but what players do you like?

Action Jackson
06-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Just a question, but what players do you actually like?

Del Potro and the others suck just the amount varies.

novak_maria
06-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Murray and Federer are the most boringgg...

oranges
06-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Murray, Boredo, Simon

the pushing trinity

+1

alter ego
06-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Murray takes the cake.

malisha
06-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Murray, Boredo, Simon

the pushing trinity

Djoko--d'Artagnan

walid1988
06-25-2009, 06:24 PM
ivo karlovic is the most boring player at all,but roddick,murray,federer are boring too!

amonb
06-25-2009, 06:31 PM
ivo karlovic is the most boring player at all,but roddick and federer are boring too!:worship:

Clydey
06-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Playing intelligently = Murray??

Yeah. He's routinely called one of the the best tacticians out there.

I'm not sure why you find that amusing. Lots of people, including Federer, have said it. You know better than them, though. :lol:

mistercrabs
06-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Obviously Karlovic, but also Roddick, Sampras, Ivanisevic and their ilk. Ivanisevic's personality saved him.

tea
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Murray and Federer are the most boringgg...

Murray takes the cake.

for me Far Federer

Someone add Murray to this....... :/
Yes, Murray and Federer. And versatility mean boredom, true. If it isn't too late:awww: please switch to following an another sport.:hug:

jonathancrane
06-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah. He's routinely called one of the the best tacticians out there.

I'm not sure why you find that amusing. Lots of people, including Federer, have said it. You know better than them, though. :lol:

Funny, now what Federer said about Murray (if it's positive) is relevant
Murray is a pusher, and you know it :D

Now seriously, he's intelligent, yes, but on his last matches (since the clay season) he basically pushes the ball :shrug:
Where's the Murray of Montreal, Cincy or Madrid? Missed.

Dini
06-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Karlovic. :zzz:

BigJohn
06-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Ridiculous options in that poll. Federer? Hewitt? Roddick? *facepalm*

The current world #4 should be there. Stalling the game, faking injuries and solliciting medical timeout for fatigue and retiring when one is about to lose are 4 really annoying things, but that guy has done it so often, it is getting boring.

As for the current results, WTF? Roddick gives the best show on tour on court, between points and in press conferences. Federer still makes crazy shots every match he plays.

Clydey
06-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Funny, now what Federer said about Murray (if it's positive) is relevant
Murray is a pusher, and you know it :D

Now seriously, he's intelligent, yes, but on his last matches (since the clay season) he basically pushes the ball :shrug:
Where's the Murray of Montreal, Cincy or Madrid? Missed.

It's all the more relevant when Federer says it. He's a dick sometimes, but he's always honest in interviews. That's what gets him into trouble.

bokehlicious
06-25-2009, 07:40 PM
It's all the more relevant when Federer says it. He's a dick sometimes, but he's always honest in interviews. That's what gets him into trouble.

Let me guess, Fed's a dick when he dares criticize your beloved but is relevant when he says positive things? :scratch: makes sense.... :o

superslam77
06-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Where's Rafito?

biased post.

Dini
06-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh no. Not another Fed is a dick thread. :banghead:

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Murray boring murray

worst tennis player in the entire history...........oh wait

SECOND worst player after the coke head wilander

Dougie
06-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Murray boring murray

worst tennis player in the entire history...........oh wait

SECOND worst player after the coke head wilander

That´s just stupid.

neme6
06-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Dr Ivo without a doubt!

danieln1
06-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Roddick without a doubt!

Serve, Serve, then throws a ridiculous slice backhand or innefective backhand... off the poll, he´s the most boring, because murray is not on it!!

tangerine_dream
06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh no. Not another Fed Muzza is a dick thread. :banghead:
Fixed. ;)

thalle
06-25-2009, 10:00 PM
karlovic...

Clydey
06-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Let me guess, Fed's a dick when he dares criticize your beloved but is relevant when he says positive things? :scratch: makes sense.... :o

He's a dick when he acts like a sore loser. That doesn't mean that he doesn't believe what he's saying, though. The guy is always honest. He just doesn't know how to lose with a bit of humility.

~*BGT*~
06-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Murray

NID ;)

Arkulari
06-25-2009, 10:07 PM
yet another Murray/Federer bashing thread :rolleyes:

ballbasher101
06-25-2009, 10:14 PM
My vote goes to De-potro. The way Del-pony walks between points is slow and lazy all the freaking time :mad:. If you did not know better you would think the guy had just run a marathon or something.

Blondie1985
06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
moonballer unidimensional nadal

MrChopin
06-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Murray, Boredo, Simon

the pushing trinity

It's hard to argue with this. Simon and Robredo should be #1, #2.

Bargearse
06-25-2009, 11:51 PM
karlovic...

:drink:

luie
06-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Nadull & si-pusher.

moon language
06-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Del Potro

EternalxJourney
06-26-2009, 01:57 AM
Tommy Robredo.

Del_Toro
06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Why Nadull is not in that poll?

FairWeatherFan
06-26-2009, 02:16 AM
Undoubtedly Del Potro. Someone on here called him the ball machine, and it's remarkably apt. People call Murray a pusher, but at least he thinks somewhat on court. Del Potro being in trouble against Hewitt last night and thinking the best way out of it was to crank backhands five feet out of the court was painful to watch.
Rafael 'Moonball the Backhand' Nadal comes in a close second.

ugotlobbed
06-26-2009, 03:09 AM
are u joking? federer? what kind of idiots do we have in this forum, if he is boring then how come those nadal-federer matches are the best matches to watch, how could u choose federer over henman, idiots

Audacity
06-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Boredo.

ChinoRios4Ever
06-26-2009, 05:10 AM
WTF is this? Gaudio in the poll? :retard:

DanaKz
06-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Nadal.

Puschkin
06-26-2009, 06:39 AM
del Potro with a huge margin.

Venle
06-26-2009, 07:03 AM
Nah, actually I find few boring? :o

Maybe the ones that never perform miracles on the court and really do nothing.

amonb
06-26-2009, 09:40 AM
are u joking? federer? what kind of idiots do we have in this forum, if he is boring then how come those nadal-federer matches are the best matches to watch, how could u choose federer over henman, idiotsYeah!!! That French Open final last year was a classic!!! Is it available on DVD???

amonb
06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Only matches with federer that are normally good to watch is when he plays the others in the top four. Everyone else just melts with the pressure therefore making the match boring and predictable!!! Even when he played Haas you just knew Haas was never going to win it!!!

Thanos
06-26-2009, 10:00 AM

good post.

Acer
06-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Why Nadull is not in that poll?

Look how old the thread is.

robiht
06-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Boredo 100% Nr. 1 on the list, its a pain for me to watch his matches...

Simon sometimes good to watch against top10 players, but usually he is boring like hell too...

HKz
06-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Wtf, the only Spanish player is Moya? What the hell kind of poll are you running here? Other for all Spanish players not named Carlos Moya.

Halba
06-26-2009, 11:09 AM
KARLOVIC

just a professional server. can't do ANYTHING with his groundstrokes. ACE or UE!

HKz
06-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Look how old the thread is.

I love when people bring back old threads and people like me say "wow a new 10 page thread to troll!"

MacTheKnife
06-26-2009, 11:59 AM
other - Simug

Renaud
06-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Robredo, Simon ( both when facing a low quality opponent, some of Gilles matches were entertaining imo ), Karlovic, Tursunov, Fish.

green25814
06-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Its fucking Karlovic. And BY A MILE.

Mateya
06-26-2009, 03:34 PM
How can Roddick or Federror be boring? :spit: It's obvious that tards were just voting against each other.

Roddick is so exciting with his huge serve and on court antics. :)
Fed and Henman play(ed) exciting tennis too.

green25814
06-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Roddick is boring because he relies on his serve, can't volley and has very mediocre groundies. His antics make up for it though, definitely.

norwegian_wood
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Roddick bores me tears - and his stroke production makes me cringe. But I like the "frat" about him.

But the winner is Karlovic. Serve and shit else.

green25814
06-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Even Tsonga cant make a Karlovic match entertaining.

Claroo
06-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Karlovic hands down. :o
No need to say more

Bagelicious
06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Even Tsonga cant make a Karlovic match entertaining.

I'm on the 'Dr. Ivo is boring' bandwagon too. What was that against Tsonga today?:zzz:

safin-rules-no.1
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Murray

NadalSharapova
06-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Karlovic hands down. :o
No need to say more

Karlovic is very entertaining player. Don't be bitter.

ASP0315
06-26-2009, 05:09 PM

I'm on the 'Dr. Ivo is boring' bandwagon too. What was that against Tsonga today?:zzz:

that is called grass court tennis.
didn't you forget great classic matches such as
ivanisevic vs sampras,
rafter vs ivanisevic
krajiseck vs sampras
etc
etc
etc

ASP0315
06-26-2009, 05:11 PM
speaking of which why isn't robredo on the list.?

He is imo the most boring player ever. (both on court and is whining attitude off court.)

Sadamson90
06-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Murray - i don't think i need to say why, its so obvious.

Claroo
06-26-2009, 08:12 PM

I found him boring as hell even before today's match :)
But he seems to be a nice guy

Ciarán.
06-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Karlovic & Del Potro :yawn:

chowdahead25
06-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Karlovic & Del Potro :yawn:

+1.
And Robredo.
Shitler too

fnuf7
06-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Karlovic for sure. There may be someone more boring out there that I just haven't seen yet but Karlovic is the most boring of players I've seen. I don't even watch his matches against Roger & as a big Roger fan that's kind of strange for me but he's all serve & nothing else...dull, dull, dull. You know it's like 98% chance of no breaks & just tiebreaks all through & then it's almost just luck as to who wins those tiebreaks. Dislike it & thus choose not to watch it.

finishingmove
06-26-2009, 11:13 PM
tennis is boring, basically.

it exists only so u could watch your favourite ass of the ATP on TV.

Ferrero Forever
06-27-2009, 12:53 PM
For me it's probably Davydenko. Nothing against the guy, but I just find his style boring.

Fumus
06-27-2009, 01:15 PM
Robredo is no where near as boring as Karlovic. I've really grown to like Tommy over the last couple of years. Especially after he lost to Djoko at the USO last year and gave that interview...:yeah: Tommy is a rock star and a cheater (according to some). Tommy's game lacks any major weapon except raw determination which, albeit can lead to some boring rallies. That said Karlovic doesn't have rallies. So in this case it's a no contest.

I dub thee... Borlovic!

Manon
06-27-2009, 02:32 PM
tennis is boring, basically.

it exists only so u could watch your favourite ass of the ATP on TV.

And for possible disaster too.

Btw, Others leads to Federer.

MurrayFan1
06-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Mardy Fish by far.

clandis
06-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Karlovic

Richardgm
06-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Karlovic

GameSetAndAndy
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
kiefer

wales1994
06-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Ivo Karlovic

bizzle
06-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Yep, Karlovic by a mile. Game and personality.

Queens.
06-28-2009, 02:43 AM

Has your opinion changed since your post 5 years ago? :scratch:

HNCS
06-28-2009, 07:10 AM
karlovic.... he can be playing federer and i can fall asleep...

FlameOn
06-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Karlovic of course.

Sharp
06-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Where the hell is Karlovic on this list? :)

cocrcici
06-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Karlovic

acionescu
06-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Player - from this list:Roddick
Personality - Federer, Henman

nevenez
05-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I find Davydenko pretty boring.

vn01
05-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Hewitt

dombrfc
05-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Simon

Blackbriar
05-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Simon

so true :zzz:

Matt01
05-07-2011, 04:42 PM
The players right at the top :yeah:

Roddick & Federer

Jbeacinu
05-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Karlovic and Isner

bokehlicious
05-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Nadull and Faker by a country mile

Blackbriar
05-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Stakhovsky, Istomin, Kukushkin, Dodig, Andreev, Isner, Anderson...

asmazif
05-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Stakhovsky, Istomin

Seriously? :p

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
05-07-2011, 07:35 PM
nadal

PiggyGotRoasted
05-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Nadal, Nadull, Rafaella Nutella, Piggy, Pigshit, Mugboar, Kneedal

Filo V.
05-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Berdych's personality is..................shall we say, a bit lacking.

Filo V.
05-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Kukushkin is the most boring and most horrible player to watch.

Bad Religion
05-07-2011, 11:37 PM
All the yankee players are boring and talentless

FlameOn
05-09-2011, 02:27 AM
The players right at the top :yeah:

Roddick & Federer

OMG why the hell did I vote for Karlovic. It's Roddick of course. :sobbing:

freeandlonely
05-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Ivo Karlovic
by definition

decrepitude
05-09-2011, 11:08 AM
What on earth is the point of resurrecting an old thread where the majority of the names in the poll are retired?

Navratil
05-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Carlos Wozniack

ciprianned
05-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Kavcic and Maximo Gonzalez

Orka_n
05-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Mr. Andy Roddick.

Nole Rules
05-09-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't get why a lot of poeple here say Roddick. I mean yes his serve & push game is so boring but at least he can be in bitch mode sometimes and couse some drama somehow.:lol:

your_valentine
05-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Wow Federer is the most interesting player :help: some of you are clearly on drugs. this thread is from 2004 so :o
The most boring player is obviously Nadull, no contest really.

AsianSensation
05-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Whoever said Karlovic needs to follow him on Twitter. The man's hilarious!

thrust
05-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Borg,Vilas

zerocool_
05-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Nadal, Nadull, Rafaella Nutella, Piggy, Pigshit, Mugboar, Kneedal

:haha: :haha: :haha:

On topic, Andy Murray by far.

Sapeod
05-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Nadal or Djokovic. Moonballer or puffballer. Really boring players.

Orka_n
05-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I don't get why a lot of poeple here say Roddick. I mean yes his serve & push game is so boring but at least he can be in bitch mode sometimes and couse some drama somehow.:lol:Behaving like a pathetic asshole, arguing over nothing, is not the same as causing drama. He's a complete joke, and not in a funny way.

Murray is boring as crap too, but Roddick is just too big.

Ukyo
05-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I fall asleep during Murray's matches. Honestly.

Beat
05-09-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't get why a lot of poeple here say Roddick. I mean yes his serve & push game is so boring but at least he can be in bitch mode sometimes and couse some drama somehow.:lol:

which is just as boring (after 10 years).

RagaZ
06-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Murray, Ferrer, Berdych, Robredo.

ProdigyEng
06-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Swiss Diva.

Noleta
06-28-2013, 07:11 PM
We need a new poll:)

Robredo.
Cilic.
Ferrer.
Murray.

Burrow
06-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Murray can definitely be boring but there are far more boring players. I think Djokovic is far, far more boring than Murray.

Then there's the likes of Nishikori, Ferrer, Raonic, Ramos and so on.

If I had to choose, it'd be out of Nishikori, Ferrer and Monaco. Their styles are all very boring.

And aside from the occasional Ferrer "puta" and that time a ball flew out of Monaco's pocket during the match against Djokovic at the 2007 US Open which induced infuriation, not much else to enjoy.

August
06-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Nadal
Murray
Djokovic
Federer

Sebes
06-28-2013, 07:53 PM
http://www.tennisnow.com/Files/kei-nishikori-shanghai-masters.aspx

I'll never understand what people are seeing in this guy.I would pay money to gain proof of his alleged "potential".

At least Ferru can be fun running with his tongue out and can sometimes surprise with aggression. While this guy is neither fun to watch defending nor does he possess an attacking game.

August
06-28-2013, 08:01 PM
I must say one thing to my privious post. The Big Four usually are very boring but sometimes the can be really funny like Nadal in last two Wimbledons and Fed this year. Also, Murray is a funny player on clay and Nole was a nice player to watch this year in Madrid against Dimitrov.

M-Bag
06-28-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't understand why Murray hasn't been added to the list of main options on this poll. Raonic, Isner, and Monaco are also quite dull.

ProdigyEng
06-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Murray is funny off court. As is Djokovic.

Nadal is okay, especially his press conferences, no?

Nose is a boring swiss diva who has only just joined twitter, and he has probably only done that for Media fawning purposes LOL.

Aloevera
06-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Monaco... he couldn't do anything against Federer and Nadal.

Matthew2408
06-28-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't understand why Murray hasn't been added to the list of main options on this poll. Raonic, Isner, and Monaco are also quite dull.

As the poll was made in 2004 when Murray was a junior!

svwfands
06-28-2013, 08:16 PM
To name a few: Murray, Del Potro, Ferrer, Cilic , Raonic, Isner , Querrey, Anderson...:zzz:

Jamvol
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM
They don't call him Nadull for no reason. Truly ugly, one dimensional game...

NadalPhan
06-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Robredo is a boring player to watch.

ossie
06-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Raonic, ferrer, murray.. Pick one

TennisPhan1
06-28-2013, 10:49 PM
:wavey:Male tennis is boring. It needs a Serena.

TennisPhan1
06-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Most extinct player: warlock!

motorhead
06-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Lourdes Dominguez Lino

forehandluva
06-28-2013, 10:57 PM
murray i mean his face, his voice, his mum are all boring. he can be quite funny off the court but his voice just emits boredom

johnny tsunami
06-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Nadals personality is so boring. Exciting player on court but his interviews are predictable and never says anything to the public worthwhile. Maybe it's because he doesn't speak English well though.

there are far more boring players but it seemed like we were just talking about the top 8.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Kyle_Johansen
06-29-2013, 02:33 AM
Raonic really isn't exciting to watch at all.

Burrow
06-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Nadals personality is so boring. Exciting player on court but his interviews are predictable and never says anything to the public worthwhile. Maybe it's because he doesn't speak English well though.

there are far more boring players but it seemed like we were just talking about the top 8.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Really? Nadal's game style bores me. He was only watchable in his younger years.

Dark Knight
06-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Simon for me. :zzz:

vpmrosulate
06-29-2013, 11:54 AM

It needs one person who dominates everybody else? Or one person who dates his coach?

70-68
06-29-2013, 11:59 AM

This post almost made me giving out my first bad rep ever.

ProdigyEng
10-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Nishikori .

Mr. Oracle
10-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Rodduck :devil:

No1emania
10-24-2013, 12:11 AM
1. Querrey
2. Pushmon
3. Pushray

Baseline86
10-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Pistol Pete and Rogi featherer cant choose who is/was worse.

Tag
10-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Federer. His fans are even worse :o