Lack of respect yet again... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Lack of respect yet again...

Leo
05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
...for Davydenko in the US. Dick Enberg: "He just seems to find his way into the second week" of Slams. Umm, excuse me? Seems to find his way? More like earns it by crushing all inferior competition in straights sets, match after match, Slam after Slam. Then Dick the dick made a comment about Davydenko not winning titles and choking in semis and finals, which isn't really that true at all. Look at Miami.

Thankfully Pat McEnroe defended Nikolay and noted that he hits the ball amazingly well, is one of the best returners, etc. but even the fact that ESPN2 covered boring ass Hewitt vs. Fish instead of Davydenko vs. Safin is a disgrace. Who cares if Fish is American? That match is on Court 3 for a reason - it's boring and neither dude knows what the hell they are doing on this surface. Even PMac admitted that this is NOT how to play clay court tennis, so why are we subjected to watching it? Meanwhile Davydenko is the #4 seed and Safin is a 2-time Slam champ with all the charisma in the world. Watching even one game of that match was a delight in comparison to Hewitt/Fish, because the Russians actually know how to rip the ball and play on clay.

PiggyGotRoasted
05-29-2008, 06:47 PM
ah for fucks sake.
Eurosport showed the end of the russians first set, then showed monfils and horna.
WTF?

Jimnik
05-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Davydenko underrented again. What a surprise.

Jaap
05-29-2008, 09:04 PM
He deserves no respect.

@Sweet Cleopatra
05-29-2008, 09:09 PM
ahahahahahahahy after roddick and williams retire , they will cheerfor black and mattek , american tennis sucks , that's so fair ...

~*BGT*~
05-29-2008, 09:14 PM
ahahahahahahahy after roddick and williams retire , they will cheerfor black and mattek , american tennis sucks , that's so fair ...

???? Blake is older than Andy and Mattek?? :spit:

Americans still have Sharapova then. :p

@Sweet Cleopatra
05-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Sharapova is Russian and she'll play the olympics this year

amerivan tennis suckssssssss soooooo muchhhhhhhh

~*BGT*~
05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
:lol: If you say so.

mdjenders
05-29-2008, 09:54 PM
dick enberg is a senile old fool, and the fascination of espn with mediocre second rate americans probably has something to do with pmac's influence.

Matt01
05-29-2008, 09:56 PM
ah for fucks sake.
Eurosport showed the end of the russians first set, then showed monfils and horna.
WTF?

Yeah, does any one understand the obsession ES had with Monfils and Horna? They really should have shown something else instead :(

dam0dred
05-29-2008, 09:59 PM
I honestly can't believe that after the Henin-Hardenne fiasco at last year's US Open trophy ceremony that this senile old fool has the audacity to keep showing his crotchety old face. Either retire or someone please fire him.

yellowboy906
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
...for Davydenko in the US. Dick Enberg: "He just seems to find his way into the second week" of Slams. Umm, excuse me? Seems to find his way? More like earns it by crushing all inferior competition in straights sets, match after match, Slam after Slam. Then Dick the dick made a comment about Davydenko not winning titles and choking in semis and finals, which isn't really that true at all. Look at Miami.

Thankfully Pat McEnroe defended Nikolay and noted that he hits the ball amazingly well, is one of the best returners, etc. but even the fact that ESPN2 covered boring ass Hewitt vs. Fish instead of Davydenko vs. Safin is a disgrace. Who cares if Fish is American? That match is on Court 3 for a reason - it's boring and neither dude knows what the hell they are doing on this surface. Even PMac admitted that this is NOT how to play clay court tennis, so why are we subjected to watching it? Meanwhile Davydenko is the #4 seed and Safin is a 2-time Slam champ with all the charisma in the world. Watching even one game of that match was a delight in comparison to Hewitt/Fish, because the Russians actually know how to rip the ball and play on clay.
i agree with everything you said except when you said that hewitt/fish is crap. hewitt is a 2-time slam champ just like safin and he knows how to play on the clay. don't forget he is also playing with a hip injury right now. hewitt in his prime would have staight set davedenko on clay. anyway, i think fish sucks on clay.

Deivid23
05-29-2008, 10:05 PM
If he had been banned from tour, we didn´t have these stupid threads regarding the Dirty Fixer

peterparker
05-29-2008, 10:16 PM
i agree with everything you said except when you said that hewitt/fish is crap. hewitt is a 2-time slam champ just like safin and he knows how to play on the clay. don't forget he is also playing with a hip injury right now. hewitt in his prime would have staight set davedenko on clay. anyway, i think fish sucks on clay.

yes hewitt is more interesting to watch than davydenko and safin.

Parker

CyBorg
05-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Looks like winning Miami didn't do much for Davydenko's rep. I guess when you're a whitey with no hair, you're a whitey with no hair. No getting around it.

scoobs
05-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Very strange that they would still be so....baffled by him, after he dismanted Roddick and Nadal to win Miami earlier this year.

Is it so hard to believe he can play?

Nev
05-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Dick should look at Davydenko's record in finals.
He could get a little surprised.

~*BGT*~
05-29-2008, 11:36 PM
I honestly can't believe that after the Henin-Hardenne fiasco at last year's US Open trophy ceremony that this senile old fool has the audacity to keep showing his crotchety old face. Either retire or someone please fire him.

What happened there?

KitinovRules
05-30-2008, 12:12 AM
Well, this shouldn't be a thing that Kolya fans should pay attention to.
I think that if Davydenko had just a little bit better first serve, we should be talking about him as a GS winner. I am sure about this.
The guy is not my favourite, but has everything for the game.

Forehander
05-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Davydenko is definitely a good player but unfortunately just lack the flash. Cleanest ball hitter in ATP by far. He will be an excellent technique coach in the future if he ends his tennis career.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 03:51 AM
Mark Woodforde kept calling Kolya a counterpuncher in the past which is completely and utterly wrong.

Just because hes slight he must be a counterpuncher.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 03:52 AM
Davydenko is definitely a good player but unfortunately just lack the flash. Cleanest ball hitter in ATP by far. He will be an excellent technique coach in the future if he ends his tennis career.

Agreed. If you could teach a junior to play a similar style to Davydenko at a junior level, he or she will do well.

BigJohn
05-30-2008, 04:17 AM
Davydenko has been in the top 5 since the end of 2006, never below 8 since mid-2005. That is a terrific record. It is a shame he gets no recognition because he is a little short on charisma.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-30-2008, 04:51 AM
Davydenko has been in the top 5 since the end of 2006, never below 8 since mid-2005. That is a terrific record. It is a shame he gets no recognition because he is a little short on charisma.

Has the pansy ever even beaten Federer :confused:

Even clowns like Fish and Volandri can beat Fed.

DavyDonkey is just a clown and a choker.

Clay Death
05-30-2008, 04:55 AM

he may get his chance to deal with Fed again here. lets hope he doesnt run this time and puts up a good account of himself.

i see him more of a coward. when the heat rises in the kitchen, he looks for the exits.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-30-2008, 04:57 AM
he may get his chance to deal with Fed again here. lets hope he doesnt run this time and puts up a good account of himself.

i see him more of a coward. when the heat rises in the kitchen, he looks for the exits.

Coward, pansy, little girl, clown

all words that describe davydonkey.

He will run and cry if he sees Fed, hopefully Ferrer makes the semis.

Branimir
05-30-2008, 05:05 AM
What Dick Bitch was saying wasn't that bad really (he is just boring, old man), what was so bad was that sult, whroe, bitch, cnut: Mary Carillo, during this year final in Miami.
What she was saying about Davydenko was really hurting me, and all people who have some sympathy towards Davy. She was saying that Davy will never be remembered for his tennis, but his gambling scandal, she kept talking about it after Davy's great points against Nadal. Davy's performance in that final was really damn good, but she just kept talking about that issue! She also said that WHATEVER outcome of that gambling issue is, Davy lose. She was also mentioning "facts", that she shouldn't. Like "bets were made in the middle of the game, bla bla." Things she doesn't have right to talk about. If I was there I would have reached back and slapped that hoe so hard that she would forget her name.

drf716
05-30-2008, 05:37 AM
i don't care much as long as nikolay plays for russia, i like him.

BigJohn
05-30-2008, 05:50 AM

Fish: High ranking: #17 (in 04), 155-131 record

Volandri: High ranking: #25 (in 07), 141-138 record

Davydenko: High ranking: #3 (in 06, in the top 5 since then) 296-201 record.

Also, 8,5 million$ in the bank. Not too bad for a coward, pansy, little girl, clown...

I think Davydenko will be remembered for his career (no matter what Carillo thinks) while Fish and Volandri will be interesting footnotes at best as player who have beaten Federer once. But that is just my opinion.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 05:59 AM
What Dick Bitch was saying wasn't that bad really (he is just boring, old man), what was so bad was that sult, whroe, bitch, cnut: Mary Carillo, during this year final in Miami.
What she was saying about Davydenko was really hurting me, and all people who have some sympathy towards Davy. She was saying that Davy will never be remembered for his tennis, but his gambling scandal, she kept talking about it after Davy's great points against Nadal. Davy's performance in that final was really damn good, but she just kept talking about that issue! She also said that WHATEVER outcome of that gambling issue is, Davy lose. She was also mentioning "facts", that she shouldn't. Like "bets were made in the middle of the game, bla bla." Things she doesn't have right to talk about. If I was there I would have reached back and slapped that hoe so hard that she would forget her name.

No one cares about what Carillo says mate... she has no idea.

I believe Davydenko doesn't care if people will remember him, he just wants to play tennis and do well thats all. If hes happy I'm happy...

dmit424
05-30-2008, 06:05 AM

I will respect Davydenko as long as you stop respecting Safin so much. Come on, the guy is unprofessional about his work. Yes, he has won Slams, but he's really just a plain yogurt with two cherries floating around somewhere. Not my idea of someone who is to be thought of highly.

TheSwissMaster
05-30-2008, 11:20 AM
unless he doesnt win major events (i know he has recently won miami but one isnt enough), he will not get the recognition that people here want. he is consistent to reach the latter stages of most events he enters but that isnt good enough. he has to
start winning them though now i think its too late.
even serve only mug like roddick has a slam and couple of MS shields,
and not to forget that the brainless overhyped safin also has 2 slams.

and someone mentioned him being the no3 player in the world for sometime and yes he
has been top 5 now for sometime
but people shouldnt forget that he is one of the few players on atp side
who plays 24/25 tournaments per year or atleast over 20 which helps him to gain lot of
ranking points
if u see top 3 they play 17/18 tournaments/year

zcess81
05-30-2008, 11:30 AM
unless he doesnt win major events (i know he has recently won miami but one isnt enough), he will not get the recognition that people here want. he is consistent to reach the latter stages of most events he enters but that isnt good enough. he has to

and someone mentioned him being the no3 player in the world for sometime and yes he
who plays 24/25 tournaments per year or atleast over 20 which helps him to gain lot of
ranking points

Considering he hasn't won any major events he should be getting huge respect from you.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 11:46 AM

ranking points

You're an idiot... for saying Kolya hasn't done enough to earn recognition.

Kolya has done enough to earn recognition in the tennis world. Kolya has had a great career to ATP standards, players will kill to achieve half of what he has done.

Consistency is not rewarded for some reason, while players like Nalbandian, Ljubicic, Blake, Berdych, Gasquet and Murray get recognition.

TheSwissMaster
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Considering he hasn't won any major events he should be getting huge respect from you.

thats all u've got:rolleyes:

zcess81
05-30-2008, 11:54 AM
You're an idiot... for saying Kolya has done enough to earn recognition.

Kolya has done enough to earn recognition in the tennis world. Kolya has had a great career to ATP standards, players will kill to achieve half of what he has done.

Consistency is not rewarded for some reason, while players like Nalbandian, Ljubicic, Blake, Berdych, Gasquet and Murray get recognition.

Nalbandian has achieved more than Davy...Wimbledon finals + Semis of other slams + TMC + 2 Masters Series titles...others on your list achieved less than Davy.

PiggyGotRoasted
05-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Davydenko has also got 2 ms titles, and loads of semi finals at slams.

TheSwissMaster
05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
You're an idiot... for saying Kolya has done enough to earn recognition.

it was interms of being recognized as a real threat for the major events.

gulzhan
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Coward, pansy, little girl, clown

all words that describe davydonkey.

He will run and cry if he sees Fed, hopefully Ferrer makes the semis.

as Ferrer ever beat Fed :shrug:

Davydenko won Miami and Bercy, something Ferrer has not even dreamed about :ras: Not that I have anything against Ferrer... :)

Forehander
05-30-2008, 04:22 PM

Federer's clay game keeps getting better and better. Compared to Estoril it's like two different person. We'll see how it goes.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 04:27 PM
it was interms of being recognized as a real threat for the major events.

Is anyone else a threat for the major titles besides the top 3?

Kolya is a level below the top 3.

Kolya
05-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Nalbandian has achieved more than Davy...Wimbledon finals + Semis of other slams + TMC + 2 Masters Series titles...others on your list achieved less than Davy.

Yeah true, but Kolya has been more consistent than Nalbandian. Davydenko should be rewarded for his consistency.

I believe Davydenko is closer to Nalbandian in achievement than most people think.

Snoo Foo
05-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey at least this morning Johnny Mac called him "A poor man's Borg," which I would be pretty stoked about if I was Kolya.

stebs
05-30-2008, 05:51 PM
I believe Davydenko is closer to Nalbandian in achievement than most people think.

Nalbandian clearly has more ability than Davydenko but in numbers Nalbandian isn't so far ahead but a slam final and a TMC are still huge acheivements.

Funny thing is, while Nalbandian beat great players for his AMS wins (especially in Madrid) his GS final run was average really. Lapentti and Malisse for his QF and SF. Those wins are no more impressive than Davydenko's wins over, say, Nalbandian/Canas at RG '07 or Murray/Haas at USO '06.

Jogy
05-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Maybe Davydenko should concentrate on playing tennis and not on cheating and fixing matches with strange retirements and turnarounds in that his matches get 1000x of the betting action than normal

They say behind closed doors that there is not evidence against him. This just meaning they can't proove it, but it not equal with innocent.

No matter how, I really don't care for him and I don't care if they give 100% of respect or 0.

Leo
05-30-2008, 09:34 PM

I didn't mean any disrespect to Hewitt, he is a great champion. But no way would Hewitt in his prime beat Davydenko in his prime on clay, let alone "straight set" him. Remember Hewitt was pretty much in his prime and full of confidence as #1 in the world when he barely squeaked by Davydenko in 4 sets at the 2003 RG, and that was before Davydenko was the amazing striker of the ball that he is today. Nikolay of 5 years ago was meak.

But my serious problem is ESPN2's choice to show a Court 3 match between two guys who are relatively clueless on clay, especially compared to the Russians, which was a much more anticipated and exciting battle.

Leo
05-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Maybe Davydenko should concentrate on playing tennis and not on cheating and fixing matches with strange retirements and turnarounds in that his matches get 1000x of the betting action than normal

They say behind closed doors that there is not evidence against him. This just meaning they can't proove it, but it not equal with innocent.

No matter how, I really don't care for him and I don't care if they give 100% of respect or 0.

Says the fan of Haas. :lol: Talk about lack of class.

Leo
05-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Mark Woodforde kept calling Kolya a counterpuncher in the past which is completely and utterly wrong.

Just because hes slight he must be a counterpuncher.

Same attitude that most American commentators have, besides maybe PMac. Chris Fowler, the idiot, is still convinced Davydenko is a counter-puncher. I remember in the 2006 FO quarters when he was dictating play against Nalby with more winners and more errors, and Fowler was shocked to see him swinging out and going for his shots. He pondered why Davydenko would abandon the conservative style of play that got him to the quarterfinals... :o :o :confused: :tape: :cuckoo: :scratch:

Not sure how people don't see his style of play as aggressive. In the modern age of topspin mania, can they not accept a guy who hits flat winners for a change? I appreciate his clean, flat strokes. He really is the most similar to Agassi in today's game, and PMac, Dick, Fowler, Drysdale, and the gang all fucking love him.

Jogy
05-30-2008, 09:43 PM
But no way would Hewitt in his prime beat Davydenko in his prime on clay, let alone "straight set" him. Remember Hewitt was pretty much in his prime and full of confidence as #1 in the world when he barely squeaked by Davydenko in 4 sets at the 2003 RG, and that was before Davydenko was the amazing striker of the ball that he is today. Nikolay of 5 years ago was meak.
Hewitt took down Guga straight sets away at Guga's home court in Florianapolis in a Davis Cup match on clay. And that was when Guga was actually good and not so injured like the last years.

And Davydenko still has to beat Federer or Nadal on clay. He has to beat them still a lot only to correct his huge negative record against the two top guys. Says all about how much there is between the top two, maybe top three and Davydenko.

Says the fan of Haas. :lol: Talk about lack of class.
What has to do with being a Haas fan? It's not him who had the suspicious betting issue with tons of money on his match to be investigated.

Leo
05-30-2008, 09:53 PM

Hate to break it to you, but Davydenko's chances for Slams are not in the past. If anything, they're getting riper and riper. He's not leaving the top of men's tennis anytime soon, not with groundstrokes like those.

Leo
05-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Hewitt took down Guga straight sets away at Guga's home court in Florianapolis in a Davis Cup match on clay. And that was when Guga was actually good and not so injured like the last years.

Guga is the not the same player as Davydenko. Nikolay at his best on clay is not someone who Hewitt has the type of game to beat.

Remember in tenis, A > B > C does not work.

Jogy
05-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Remember in tenis, A > B > C does not work.
I can't say you're wrong, but it proves that Hewitt at his best was no clay court clown.

You say A > B > C does not work. Same it does not work just thinking of a player that "he has not the game to beat another player" or that "he does not match up good with another player". Who says this is right or that it does happen the same again because we saw it in one or two matches before? It's only your view and thought.

Kolya
05-31-2008, 03:06 AM
Nalbandian clearly has more ability than Davydenko but in numbers Nalbandian isn't so far ahead but a slam final and a TMC are still huge acheivements.

Funny thing is, while Nalbandian beat great players for his AMS wins (especially in Madrid) his GS final run was average really. Lapentti and Malisse for his QF and SF. Those wins are no more impressive than Davydenko's wins over, say, Nalbandian/Canas at RG '07 or Murray/Haas at USO '06.

I 100% agree Nalbandian is more talented hence why he reached the top earlier than Kolya. True winning TMC and making Wimbledon final are great achievements. I still believe Nalbandian is only slightly ahead of Kolya in achievement.

These 2 guys are my favourite players today.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-31-2008, 04:26 AM
Davydenko: High ranking: #3 (in 06, in the top 5 since then) 296-201 record.

Also, 8,5 million$ in the bank. Not too bad for a coward, pansy, little girl, clown...

I think Davydenko will be remembered for his career (no matter what Carillo thinks) while Fish and Volandri will be interesting footnotes at best as player who have beaten Federer once. But that is just my opinion.

Davydenko achieving this shows how weak this era is.

Nadal, Nole and Roddick the only real men tennis players.

BigJohn
05-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Davydenko achieving this shows how weak this era is.

Nadal, Nole and Roddick the only real men tennis players.

You must be joking.

Davydenko has won 13 titles, at lest one a year since 2003, including 2 MS. Hardly a nobody. And he did this in the Fed years.

Now about these 3 only "real men" in tennis... then this makes Federer God Almighty, since he won 12 GS titles. The 3 players you mentioned combine to a total of 5. Not even half what Fed has achieved.

It is obvious that Federer's near perfect performance the last 4 years is the reason why Roddick, Davydenko, Nadal and everybody else appear short on titles. The era is not weak, Federer and Nadal are dominating because they are 2 of the greatest players ever to play the game.

If you consider the era weak, then there must be a lot of things you do not truly appreciate about the game.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-31-2008, 05:51 AM
You must be joking.

Davydenko has won 13 titles, at lest one a year since 2003, including 2 MS. Hardly a nobody. And he did this in the Fed years.

Now about these 3 only "real men" in tennis... then this makes Federer God Almighty, since he won 12 GS titles. The 3 players you mentioned combine to a total of 5. Not even half what Fed has achieved.

It is obvious that Federer's near perfect performance the last 4 years is the reason why Roddick, Davydenko, Nadal and everybody else appear short on titles. The era is not weak, Federer and Nadal are dominating because they are 2 of the greatest players ever to play the game.

If you consider the era weak, then there must be a lot of things you do not truly appreciate about the game.

80s and 90s were had much stronger competition.

Djokovic will at least help the end of 00s and make it a decent time for competition.

TheSwissMaster
05-31-2008, 06:02 AM
Hate to break it to you, but Davydenko's chances for Slams are not in the past. If anything, they're getting riper and riper. He's not leaving the top of men's tennis anytime soon, not with groundstrokes like those.

totaly wrong. its just a matter of time when he'll be out of top 10 as the upcoming youngsters strengthen their games and become more consistent.

krystlel
05-31-2008, 06:41 AM

I agree that Nalbandian and Davydenko are very close in career achievements yet they are rated very differently, I guess this is to do with ability and probably their respective abilities in beating top players.

Not a very fair comparison to compare Nalbandian's Wimbledon final run to Davydenko's SF runs, when Nalbandian has had some comparatively similar SF runs himself, like USO 2003, FO 2004, FO 2006.

I think, for me, the two most impressive things about Davydenko's career achievements is three consecutive years in the top 5 and his GS record. Whenever people think he is in a bit of a slump, he always picks it up and starts playing some good tennis again. I think if Davydenko keeps this up in the next few years then his career achievements will surpass Nalbandian's.

krystlel
05-31-2008, 06:48 AM
Fred Stolle calls Davydenko a human backboard. I still remember well the gem he came up with last year at the French Open when he was commentating the match between Ljubicic and Volandri where he said that Ljubicic probably doesn't do well in the Grand Slams maybe because he goes for his shots whereas Davydenko is very consistent. :confused: This considering that Davydenko came into the French Open having played poorly from March until just before Rome.

But I think Stolle barely watches any tennis outside of the matches he commentates and I don't pay much attention to what he says.

The most annoying thing about listening to commentary is how often commentators just make up assumptions and rubbish by looking at the ATP results sheet for a player. Which is why I really like listening to the AMS commentators because you know they've watched a lot of matches.

Kolya
05-31-2008, 07:10 AM
totaly wrong. its just a matter of time when he'll be out of top 10 as the upcoming youngsters strengthen their games and become more consistent.

He won't be out of the top 10 for a while mate...

Typical stupid Man U and Federer supporter... you just go for whoever wins...

TheSwissMaster
05-31-2008, 07:52 AM
He won't be out of the top 10 for a while mate...

Typical stupid Man U and Federer supporter... you just go for whoever wins...

then i wouldve been a chelsea supporter.;) i started supporting manu in 2003 (at the worst time) when they went trophless for 3 straight seasons, 2003-2006
and i havent become djoko supporter either despite rogers decline.
what does that say to u

Kolya
05-31-2008, 08:59 AM
then i wouldve been a chelsea supporter.;) i started supporting manu in 2003 (at the worst time) when they went trophless for 3 straight seasons, 2003-2006
and i havent become djoko supporter either despite rogers decline.
what does that say to u

You support them on their reputation.

You're still ignorant...

krystlel
05-31-2008, 09:15 AM
Davydenko gets far recognition than he used to these days. It's not the same as it was in 2006/early 2007 when he was scheduled on small courts all the time and didn't have a clothing sponsor. In the last couple of years, in total, he has gotten more recognition than Ljubicic (although not in 2006 but that's because they had similar rankings), Berdych and Gasquet. While Blake gets a lot of attention, but I don't think anyone ever talks about him as more of a contender than Davydenko.

Berdych is one of the most low profile top players and is barely ever talked about and is never scheduled on the big courts.

On the other hand, Ferrer doesn't get much attention as a top 5 player.

El Legenda
05-31-2008, 07:27 PM
r-e-s-p-e-c-t

Pedigree
05-31-2008, 07:48 PM

LOL @ this Ruskie going on an extended anti-America rant and concluding by bashing Americans for not knowing how to play on clay. Well, one American is still in the French Open. How many Russians left? :lol::lol:

Nice try commrade...

tangerine_dream
05-31-2008, 08:49 PM
NBC must hate Americans because all they showed today was two utterly boring matches between Europeans. :zzz:

Okonsky
06-01-2008, 12:07 AM
i started supporting manu in 2003

:eek: I started to support them in early 80es.

As for Davydenko - as far I can't stand him he won't be out of the top 7-8 for long time.

And because of that I don't have any problem with Kolya. Quitte the oposite. You'd been wrote good posts and suddenly you started to acting fanboyish. Three of us have three favorite players (I think) but why the 'buiscuit':) we can't talk like reasonable persons?