Western Conference Finals - Game 2 (23/5) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Western Conference Finals - Game 2 (23/5)

bad gambler
05-23-2008, 01:17 PM
If at first you don't succeed, try try again

Lakeshow to cover -6.5 v Spurs

gl

its.like.that
05-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Lakers v Spurs - under 192.5

happy928
05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
just fade a guy with bugs bunny avatar and u'll be rich.

Over 192 for da lake show.......

jayjay
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
If at first you don't succeed, try try again

Ok.

Money Line
San Antonio 5/2

bad gambler
05-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Ok.

Money Line
San Antonio 5/2

Be honest the only reason you are going to back the Spurs in every game this series is because there are 2 Argentinians playing for them :p

jayjay
05-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Be honest the only reason you are going to back the Spurs in every game this series is because there are 2 Argentinians playing for them :p

Yes and no.

Yes. I am a major Manu fan.

No. I'm not going to back them in every game as they'll be too short at home. I did think they could come out of LA 1-1, and it would have been nice if they had got game 1 as they should have. So my mind hasn't changed, I still think they'll come out 1-1.

If they do go 0-2 down, I will back them to win the series at healthy odds.

The only reason you back against the Spurs is because you don't like them. :p

Fact is they are still the best team in the NBA and I expect them to win another championship this season. They have already disposed of two good teams and they will have certainly earned it this year given the run of teams they will have had to play if they succeed.

sports freak
05-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Vamos the Lakeshow,showem who's the Champs this year,# 24!!What a great pic up on Paul Gasol,the coach Phil Jackson has a mind of a GENIUS!!

jayjay
05-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Money Line
San Antonio 5/2

Loss.

That was ugly. However, I'll be taking the series odds on the Spurs and they should be very juicy. This will be 2-2 in a few days and then we're right back where we started.

its.like.that
05-24-2008, 04:07 AM
just fade a guy with bugs bunny avatar and u'll be rich.

Over 192 for da lake show.......

Good call Rainman :retard:

callitasicit
05-24-2008, 04:12 AM
Yes and no.

Yes. I am a major Manu fan.

No. I'm not going to back them in every game as they'll be too short at home. I did think they could come out of LA 1-1, and it would have been nice if they had got game 1 as they should have. So my mind hasn't changed, I still think they'll come out 1-1.

If they do go 0-2 down, I will back them to win the series at healthy odds.

The only reason you back against the Spurs is because you don't like them. :p

Fact is they are still the best team in the NBA and I expect them to win another championship this season. They have already disposed of two good teams and they will have certainly earned it this year given the run of teams they will have had to play if they succeed.

I would agree with you if they had home advantage in this series. The Spurs had a chance to steal game one on the road, they blew that opportunity. Lakers should win all their remaining games at home.

betowiec
05-24-2008, 04:30 AM
I would agree with you if they had home advantage in this series. The Spurs had a chance to steal game one on the road, they blew that opportunity. Lakers should win all their remaining games at home.

lakers will not play anymore games in this series @home:cool:

bad gambler
05-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Lakeshow to cover -6.5 v Spurs

gl

win