Srdjan Djokovic attacks TV commentator [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Srdjan Djokovic attacks TV commentator

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Well,

I just didn't felt translating the whole article from serbian to English, so I put it in a few sentences :

http://www.pressonline.co.rs/vest.jsp?id=37087&sectionId=44

Djokovic’s father attacks a RTS journalist (note RTS- National Serbian TV)

Srdjan Djokovic, the father of the best Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic , has used a force to enter (inroad) in TV studio of RTS last Saturday , unhappy with the way the commentator broadcasted Novak’s match against Nadal at the Hamburg Masters.

During the second set of the aforementioned match , Srdjan Djokovic unexpectedly came inroad into the TV Studio , and started to yell and verbally attack the commentator Nebojsa Viskovic.

The reason for Srdjan’s verbal attack was that the commentator didn’t cheered enough for his beloved son and being a Serb he must cheer more for Novak . Also nervous Srdjan told the journalist that “ he is not doing his work in a proper manner”

Novak’s uncle (brother of Srdjan) went even further ,and after the match called Viskovic and started to curse and threat personally the commentator.

Yuri and Damir Dokic, here I come

bokehlicious
05-22-2008, 09:37 PM
the apple never falls far from the tree...

rofe
05-22-2008, 09:38 PM
In before the lock.

l_mac
What a champ :yeah:

michellej
Djokovic is unfortunatley saddled with a looney-tunes family, just as Jelena Dokic had a crazy father. This will do Novak's career absolutely no good.

Metis
05-22-2008, 09:39 PM
:tape: As if the parents weren't enough, now there's an uncle too? :spit:

Aurora
05-22-2008, 09:40 PM
lolz - everybody curses at TVcommentary for one stupid reason or another (especially being partial). But that's taking it 1 step further :lol:

mangoes
05-22-2008, 09:42 PM
:haha: :haha: .........The commentators for RG will have lots to talk about during Nole's matches:haha:

King Nole

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/allhail.gif

*Ljubica*
05-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Nice to see Srdjan has given the haters something to fill their sad little lives with. Srdjan :hatoff: :lol:

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 09:48 PM
I missed one tiny article :

Press online tried to contact Srdjan Djokovic today as well as his brother (Novak's uncle Goran) , but it was a mission immposible.

Srdjan's cell phone was tuned off, and Goran never answered any of the many calls to his cell phone.

What a champs :)

l_mac
05-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Unbelievable to see some people think Srdjan's antics were in any way acceptable. :spit:

Says it all really.

Kitty de Sade
05-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I really hope Papa Djokovic will rethink his actions in the future. He stands on the precipice of a terrific career for his son, and this is what he chooses to do. Yikes. :help:

You don't get the word out to expand a fanbase by way of truly unstable behavior. Shame really, and the heat will fall upon Novak, even by default.

Lee
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
And I think in the 21st century that a son doesn't have to pay for his parent's sins. :shrug:

Acer
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh Lol

l_mac
05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
And I think in the 21st century that a son doesn't have to pay for his parent's sins. :shrug:

I don't think anyone has mentioned Novak :shrug: I said in the first thread this was discussed in that I feel sorry for Novak, having such a loon as a father.

Lee
05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Unbelievable to see some people think Srdjan's antics were in any way acceptable. :spit:

Says it all really.

I don't see anyone in this thread think his antics were acceptable but we tend to see things differently :p

tennizen
05-22-2008, 09:53 PM
I think its a compliment to Novak that he manages to be so much more decent than his parents:lol:

l_mac
I don't see anyone in this thread think his antics were acceptable but we tend to see things differently :p

I thought The Cat Lady's :hatoff: seemed to indicate she was ... proud :shrug:

KitinovRules

Of course not. That wasn't my intention.

It's just that it shows what kind of jerk Srdjan is.

And you know what they say, don't you.
Like father, like son.

Or in a Bart Simpson's case : LIKE FATHER , LIKE CLOWN :)

Kitty de Sade
05-22-2008, 09:55 PM
I will be curious to see if Novak says anything- if he responds to it in any way, or chooses to ignore it altogether.

He'd do himself good to get some distance from publicity like this.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Novak’s uncle (brother of Srdjan) went even further ,and after the match called Viskovic and started to curse and threat personally the commentator.

'Lightweight' Viskovic doesn't care for threatens, fortunately. But, nothing new in Serbian journalism. Most of us had to leave country during the 90es.

Nothing new that PUKE Djokovic can enter in TV studio (with a little help from powerful people), to attack journalists...

Enough, it hurts me coz some of my college friends are killed at that time.

So, nothing new.

Srdjan is just a product.

*Ljubica*
05-22-2008, 09:57 PM

Says it all really.

Actually I don't think they were acceptable at all :shrug: What he did was stupid and unforgiveble in my opinion. But I also think the kind of haters who can't wait to pounce on every tiny little thing related to Djokovic, in order to troll/hate/trash/stir up trouble and then gloat and laugh about it, are pretty pathetic too. A bit like the posters who scream the word "classless" here in all their posts about the family (and I'm not referring to you in this instance), and then illustrate their posts with the kind of language I would certainly never use or expect anyone around me to use.

Oh - and the :hatoff: was ironic :angel:

Ah well - Eurovision2 semi-final is about to anounce the winners :) Something more to make me laugh:)

Lee
I thought The Cat Lady's :hatoff: seemed to indicate she was ... proud :shrug:

She and you both are pretty sarcastic posting on GM. From my point of view, she was laughing at Srdjan but well.

And comments like "What a champ!" "King Nole" doesn't sound sympathetic to me. Since I don't think "What a champ" refers to Srdjan as he was not the one that won a championship.

l_mac
It hasn't made any press outside Serbia.

I doubt anyone will care.

tangerine_dream
It'll be interesting to see how the French react to Novak's parents' antics.

Lee
05-22-2008, 09:59 PM
I will be curious to see if Novak says anything- if he responds to it in any way, or chooses to ignore it altogether.

He'd do himself good to get some distance from publicity like this.

*sigh* The best birthday gift a father can give. *** I AM BEING SARCASTIC HERE ***

mangoes

Completely agree.....but children tend to adopt the traits of their parents. Of course, one still shouldn't judge........but, I think it's fair to comment when the son shows traits that are similar to those of his parents:D

arm
:smash::retard: Srdjan

l_mac
And comments like "What a champ!" "King Nole" doesn't sound sympathetic to me. Since I don't think "What a champ" refers to Srdjan as he was not the one that won a championship.

What a champ wasn't referring to Nole :lol: Srdjan is clearly a champion in life. :worship:

Burrow
05-22-2008, 10:00 PM
In before the lock.

What is the point in posting that?

mangoes
05-22-2008, 10:01 PM
She and you both are pretty sarcastic posting on GM. From my point of view, she was laughing at Srdjan but well.

I wasn't trying to be sympathetic...... I was giving an opinion....:p:p And, I'm going to leave this thread now.......it's definitely given me a good laugh, but I don't want to have a tiff with you:D

finishingmove
05-22-2008, 10:02 PM
serbian politician, velja ilic:

k8kb8plC23Y

beat that!

l_mac
05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Completely agree.....but children tend to adopt the traits of their parents. Of course, one still shouldn't judge........but, I think it's fair to comment when the son shows traits that are similar to those of his parents:D

I think that Nole's confidence and brashness is certainly a product of how he's been brought up (and by whom) but many of his fans like that aspect of his character, and yet are highly critical of Srdjan Djokovic.

I'm sure Novak is media savvy enough to be very embarrassed by this.

Lee
05-22-2008, 10:04 PM
What a champ wasn't referring to Nole :lol: Srdjan is clearly a champion in life. :worship:

You're worshipping him here. Does it mean that you accept his antics?

I am just trying to prove a point.

Anyway, I am getting out of here. It's funny that many posters keep argeeing with my first post while at the same time smearing at Novak :shrug:

Bascule
05-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Ah...this... as the Eurovision contest as the negotiations about new serbian government :lol: it's really hilarious these days in Belgrade :lol:. So, when are you coming, folks?

l_mac
05-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Anyway, I am getting out of here. It's funny that many posters keep argeeing with my first post while at the same time smearing at Novak :shrug:

:hug:

I'm sure this close will be closed soon enough. There's barely any criticism of Nole though. He hasn't done anything to warrant it.

Scotso
05-22-2008, 10:10 PM
What a douchebag. I wish he would retreat into the shadows.

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 10:12 PM

That's a pitty , really.

It would be quite good if Viskovic's fellow journalist at RG start to ask Novak thing or two about this matter.
Because during the Davis Cup tie against Australia in september 2007 , Novak Djokovic also verbaly "tickled" against the same journalist.

Viskovic pronounced that in the first rubber Novak against Luczak is a heavy favourite (which is indeed very true). Srdjan wasn't happy about that and told his son about the matter.

On a press conference after the match, Novak gave a statement that, I quote" Some journalists don't know anything about tennis, and that noone is easy to beat" .

So, it is obvious where Faker's arrogance and attitude is coming from.

nanoman
05-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Expected. Being a restaurant owner in Serbia, Papa Djokoshit most likely has connection with the Maffia, if not being a member himself. Violence, blackmailing, threatening are all a way of life to him

The Pro
05-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Good lord, this is astonishing.

Damir move over, there's a new sheriff in town. :eek:

l_mac
05-22-2008, 10:16 PM
That's a pitty , really.

It would be quite good if Viskovic's fellow journalist at RG start to ask Novak thing or two about this matter.
Because during the Davis Cup tie against Australia in september 2007 , Novak Djokovic also verbaly "tickled" against the same journalist.

Viskovic pronounced that in the first rubber Novak against Luczak is a heavy favourite (which is indeed very true). Srdjan wasn't happy about that and told his son about the matter.

On a press conference after the match, Novak gave a statement that, I quote" Some journalists don't know anything about tennis, and that noone is easy to beat" .

So, it is obvious where Faker's arrogance and attitude is coming from.

The same journalist?

Manon said on another thread that he is the best tennis commentator in Serbia :shrug:

Metis
05-22-2008, 10:18 PM

Oh I'm sure it will be known to everyone by the time RG starts.

My guess is they won't hesitate to boo...

MrChopin
05-22-2008, 10:18 PM

And how Novak's parents react to the French... and they thought the Australian crowd was rough.

Tom Paulman
05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
That's some gangsta shit

scarecrows
05-22-2008, 10:21 PM
My guess is they won't hesitate to boo...

they have the 'boo' on tip of their tongue

they'd booo a bird flying above the stadium if they felt like it

MaryX
05-22-2008, 10:22 PM
I

'Lightweight' Viskovic doesn't care for threatens, fortunately. But, nothing new in Serbian journalism. Most of us had to leave country during the 90es.

Nothing new that PUKE Djokovic can enter in TV studio (with a little help from powerful people), to attack journalists...

Enough, it hurts me coz some of my college friends are killed at that time.

So, nothing new.

Srdjan is just a product.

I totally agree with you.And I don't like Srdjan at all, never have.On the other hand the commentator-Viskovic-is the best tennis commentator, always full of admiration for the game, Novak, but the other top players, too.It is also known his relation with Novak was always good and respectful mutually.So reputedly, due to his respect for Novak and wishing him to prepare well for RG, Viskovic didn't want to speak about that publicly.

Anyway, I don't like to be connected with things done by my parents and their bad moves, but just for my own and the same goes for Novak.His father is from stone age.But unfortunately many Serbians (may be others too) from that generation are.

Or Levy
05-22-2008, 10:22 PM
OMG.

Okay, even though I critisized the action of Nole's parents in the past, I pretty much assuemed they were ordinary, decent people, who got too carried away with the moment. I didn't think they were evil, just that they didn't have enough common sense to keep their mouths shut, and got too carried away with their son's success.

But this is something else entirely. I feel sorry for Nole, I'm not crazy about the guy, but I can't imagine he would have approved of this.

the graduate
05-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Whats wrong with these Serbians,fighting over stamps now this,this is just low class behaviour.This moron and his wife have gone to far,they must be banned from the stands.Thats why the french were monitoring them last year...very uncouth.:o

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 10:26 PM
The same journalist?

Manon said on another thread that he is the best tennis commentator in Serbia :shrug:

The best.

Novak gave the interview after the match to some other commentator (TV Avala) and, after that, said " Some journalists don't know anything about tennis, and that noone is easy to beat".

In fact, Viskovic is THE only one who really knows tennis.

Nevermind, I don't wont to 'wake' veryyyyyy sad memories.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 10:28 PM
But this is something else entirely. I feel sorry for Nole, I'm not crazy about the guy, but I can't imagine he would have approved of this.

Yes, some Aussie commentator said - 'He (Novak) caring almost entire mountain on his back'.

prima donna
05-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Expected.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I

I totally agree with you.And I don't like Srdjan at all, never have.On the other hand the commentator-Viskovic-is the best tennis commentator, always full of admiration for the game, Novak, but the other top players, too.It is also known his relation with Novak was always good and respectful mutually.So reputedly, due to his respect for Novak and wishing him to prepare well for RG, Viskovic didn't want to speak about that publicly.

Anyway, I don't like to be connected with things done by my parents and their bad moves, but just for my own and the same goes for Novak.His father is from stone age.But unfortunately many Serbians (may be others too) from that generation are.

I know you know. And that's truth - 'It is also known his relation with Novak was always good and respectful mutually.So reputedly, due to his respect for Novak and wishing him to prepare well for RG, Viskovic didn't want to speak about that publicly'.

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 10:32 PM
The same journalist?

Exactly , the very same journalist.

Nebojsa Viskovic. I have listened him few times , and I must say that the guy understands the game of tennispretty well.
Actually I was impressed then, I assume that he had played tennis or has coached it in the past.

MaryX
05-22-2008, 10:34 PM
In fact, Viskovic is THE only one who really knows tennis.

Exactly.Others can try, but when they try their best, it sounds stupid.In compare to Viskovic.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 10:35 PM
serbian politician, velja ilic:

k8kb8plC23Y

That is my good friend. We worked together in early 90ies. But he asked 'wrong' question.

Stensland
05-22-2008, 10:37 PM
this is gonna be fun. :D

the uncle is pretty much the icing on the cake. he's GOT to get a girlfriend like wayne rooney's slag and off we go with a perfect family for mtf. ;)

l_mac
05-22-2008, 10:37 PM
he's GOT to get a girlfriend like wayne rooney's slag and off we go with a perfect family for mtf. ;)

:mad: Colleen is a lovely girl!

Stensland
05-22-2008, 10:40 PM
:mad: Colleen is a lovely girl!

sorry then, i was going for the typical "wag" kinda girl and thought colleen was one of them. :o

victoria maybe?

l_mac
05-22-2008, 10:42 PM
sorry then, i was going for the typical "wag" kinda girl and thought colleen was one of them. :o

victoria maybe?

Cheryl Cole maybe.

I quite like her too, but she gets bad press.

almouchie
05-22-2008, 10:44 PM
is novak's father really this out of control as the media have broadcasted him

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 10:47 PM
is novak's father really this out of control as the media have broadcasted him

Yes.

kalisita
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Does anyone in Serbia know how reliable this story is? Posters on other sites are saying this is a tabloid story.

Vida
05-22-2008, 10:55 PM
its a tabloid papers, but the way it is written suggests (strongly) that something at least like it actually happened.

The Freak
05-22-2008, 10:55 PM
How embarassing....:o

Alex999
05-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Does anyone in Serbia know how reliable this story is? Posters on other sites are saying this is a tabloid story.
I tried to google this but can't find anything relevant. Why does everybody assume this incident did happen? However, if it did, I don't understand his father, is he that stupid? He is hurting Novak's career, why would he do that?

Vida
05-22-2008, 10:59 PM
i don't know... it is very possible that Nole realizes whats going on, and is either trying to settle it (shut up pa) or is completely out of it (my take) and family is trying to make some benefit for themselves (they have some enterprise i dont know). in any case its not good.

Stensland
05-22-2008, 11:00 PM
where are farenhajt and aloimeh?

l_mac
05-22-2008, 11:02 PM
I tried to google this but can't find anything relevant. Why does everybody assume this incident did happen?

I googled it and found the two articles I posted on the other thread this was discussed.

A serbian poster on another board said several newspapers carried the story today :shrug:

tmv
05-22-2008, 11:17 PM
I went through serbian media search and didn't found any other source beside Kurir and Pres, well known here as trashy tabloids. So I would have doubt until read that story in some ordinary newspaper.

Btw, my first post here, so hello to everybody :)

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I went through serbian media search and didn't found any other source beside Kurir and Pres, well known here as trashy tabloids. So I would have doubt until read that story in some ordinary newspaper.

And best way is to defend Srdjan :)

It has happened , I am sure.

tmv
05-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Not defending anybody, just sharing information. I live in Serbia and I know what Kurir and Pres are. I usually don't consider any information from that kind of press.

prima donna
05-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Not defending anybody, just sharing information. I live in Serbia and I know what Kurir and Pres are. I usually don't consider any information from that kind of press.
Everyone seems to lives in Serbia lately.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 11:32 PM

Hello to you too.

About the article - well, that's true. I didn't know till I saw tonight Press and Kurrir article. Since I am journalist and know people 'u bransi' I made some calls and voila - the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You don't know me so you can or cannot believe.

GlennMirnyi
05-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Expected from those rabid fanatics.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Everyone seems to lives in Serbia lately.

What's with you? Retorical, don't answer. I don't care.

vucina
05-22-2008, 11:40 PM
It was the journalist's fault. He probably realizes it now, and should apologize to Srdjan. I hate those objective liberal cnuts.

elessar
05-22-2008, 11:44 PM
It was the journalist's fault. He probably realizes it now, and should apologize to Srdjan. I hate those objective liberal cnuts.
:spit:
(I assumed you were being sarcastic, if not :scared: :bolt:)

EDIT : I was informed you weren't :retard:

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 11:44 PM

W H A T ???? Go back to your comunist cave.

Okonsky
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM

Not, ofcourse.

tmv
05-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Hello to you too.

About the article - well, that's true. I didn't know till I saw tonight Press and Kurrir article. Since I am journalist and know people 'u bransi' I made some calls and voila - the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You don't know me so you can or cannot believe.

Ok thanks for explanation. I don't have any reason not to trust you :). I am just surprised I haven't found anything about that in any serious press.
Anyway terrible story.

KitinovRules
05-22-2008, 11:53 PM

No, no, there is no sarcasm , believe me.
This guy is a total asshole.

I used to have really hard fights with Faketards here . Lots of them usualy post facts or at least try to give an reasonable argument.

Except vucina. He is asshole 100%.

You don't want to know what he wrote me down to the CP.

elessar
05-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Just had a look at his posting history, great stuff :yeah: (that WAS sarcasm) always worrying to see nutcases like this

ThizServe
05-23-2008, 12:00 AM
haha a what caring and loving father and uncle :D

dam0dred
05-23-2008, 12:03 AM
...and this is why we are thankful that most male tennis players don't drag around their mommies and daddies on tour like the women do.

At least we get an insight into where Novak gets his dickheadedness from. I suppose it's not really his fault, genetics and all.

GrosjeantheGreat
05-23-2008, 12:04 AM
He needz to be introduced to Chris Bradnam.

KitinovRules
05-23-2008, 12:07 AM
...and this is why we are thankful that most male tennis players don't drag around their mommies and daddies on tour like the women do.

At least we get an insight into where Novak gets his dickheadedness from. I suppose it's not really his fault, genetics and all.

On a serious note, I really think that if Djokovic wasn't that pretencious and arrogant ,he wouldn't become n.3 player in the world.
He would have been just regular top20.
Sometimes is very good to have enormous self confidence.

Of course, his father is Psychiatry case .

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 12:10 AM
You don't want to know what he wrote me down to the CP.

Same here. But Faker? All the time? It's really not nessesary but if you wish keep it up.

dam0dred
05-23-2008, 12:44 AM
On a serious note, I really think that if Djokovic wasn't that pretencious and arrogant ,he wouldn't become n.3 player in the world.
He would have been just regular top20.

And the world would be a better place. :angel:

thesonofgray
05-23-2008, 12:49 AM
Wow, if this is true - what a nutcase. :cuckoo:

Novak's father always sort of creeped me out. He looks like an overly dominant, angry man. :eek:

Johnny Groove
05-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Srdjan and Dijana are mugs.

leng jai
05-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Omg I Wish My Dad Was Like Him

yanchr
05-23-2008, 02:39 AM
:spit: :rolls:

The family is much much more a genius than Djokovic himself :worship: :worship:

BalkanBoy
05-23-2008, 02:57 AM
:haha: just unbelievable. Put him in a cage somebody and that TV comentator seems to be in good relations with Novak and because of that he says he won't pursue Novak's father because it could affect Nole's game in RG. But all this story is still a rumor(only 1 paper reported it) and it's really hard to believe it considering Nole's god-like popularity in Serbia and a bad comment of a journalist wouldn't have changed anything to his image. So an intervention from his father would be really really stupid to say the least.

So for now I kinda doubt this has happened but I had a good laugh :D

hra87
05-23-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh man, I can't believe I failed to check MTF all day. This is priceless. :rolls: :worship: :rolls:

gulzhan
05-23-2008, 03:02 AM
I don't understand the Djokovic's parents :eek: They should have a therapy, joint therapy for the mother, the father, the uncle (never knew of him) and aunt, never hurts, you know....

It's time for them to put past all the bad feelings they had and all the tennis parents have them, tons... But now, when their son is attacking the No.1 position, it's time for them all to become quiet and patient and, I'd say, even humorous ;)

The Williamses' mother :worship: And Jankovic's too :worship:

The Freak
05-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Somebody put this idiot in jail.

TMJordan
05-23-2008, 03:19 AM
Srdjan is badass.

azza
05-23-2008, 03:30 AM
wtf is a Srdjan sounds like a pokemon

Mimi
05-23-2008, 03:42 AM
ai, how crazy he is, isn't a journalist should not be biased? :cuckoo::bs:
Well,

I just didn't felt translating the whole article from serbian to English, so I put it in a few sentences :

Srdjan Djokovic, the father of the best Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic , has used a force to enter (inroad) in TV studio of RTS last Saturday , unhappy with the way the commentator broadcasted Novak’s match against Nadal at the Hamburg Masters.

During the second set of the aforementioned match , Srdjan Djokovic unexpectedly came inroad into the TV Studio , and started to yell and verbally attack the commentator Nebojsa Viskovic.

The reason for Srdjan’s verbal attack was that the commentator didn’t cheered enough for his beloved son and being a Serb he must cheer more for Novak . Also nervous Srdjan told the journalist that “ he is not doing his work in a proper manner”

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 04:01 AM
Wonderful man.

Seriously, if there's anything that can potentially destroy Djokovic's career, it'll be a psycho family that trumps Damir Dokic. He was obviously emotionally unnerved during the 1st set of the AO final (and that was his only lost set of the tournament) when there was the altercation between with family and the French fans. Either they will be absent from his tournaments and cheer from home, or they will have to behave themselves, otherwise they'll end up hurting their own son.

I'm not certain the story is true though. Not that it's implausible, I'm just not seeing it on B92.

xargon
05-23-2008, 04:05 AM
I don't know if I believe this tabloid. Serbian Enquirer.

wilmar
05-23-2008, 04:18 AM
I don't know if I believe this tabloid. Serbian Enquirer.

I would have given the benefit of a doubt BUT given the past mental history of the Djokovic clan...a criminal profiler would probably say this behaviour fits...

the report may have been "linguistically spiced up" due to the tabloid nature, but I'm pretty sure the basic turn of events is there...

just hope this case would not be nationally/internationally "covered up" by Power, $$$ or Threat if true...

drf716
05-23-2008, 04:24 AM
i don't like djokovic either but i wish i could verbally attack hehe.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 04:26 AM
I would have given the benefit of a doubt BUT given the past mental history of the Djokovic clan...a criminal profiler would probably say this behaviour fits...

the report may have been "linguistically spiced up" due to the tabloid nature, but I'm pretty sure the basic turn of events is there...

just hope this case would not be nationally/internationally "covered up" by Power, $$$ or Threat if true...

What's mental about the behavior of a simple @sshole?

And who is the national/international power that will waste its time to cover up the behavior of the parent of a tennis player?

Buying into whatever the media says is for sheeple. There's a ton of garbage in the media, and especially when the stories concern the Balkans. Taking a third-rate National Enquirer/STAR paper seriously is pretty pathetic. If the story is true, it should end up on B92 and other more reputable news outlets.

I also love how so many people who consider themselves classy and adore the "classiness" of Federer and Nadal try to get at a tennis player by attacking his parents and siblings. Positively medieval thinking, attacking someone because of their family or vice versa, but nothing on MTF surprises me anymore.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Attacking a players parents is classless and low.

Well what else can be expected from Federer and his tards.

wilmar
05-23-2008, 04:42 AM
What's mental about the behavior of a simple @sshole?

And who is the national/international power that will waste its time to cover up the behavior of the parent of a tennis player?

Buying into whatever the media says is for sheeple. There's a ton of garbage in the media, and especially when the stories concern the Balkans. Taking a third-rate National Enquirer/STAR paper seriously is pretty pathetic. If the story is true, it should end up on B92 and other more reputable news outlets.

I also love how so many people who consider themselves classy and adore the "classiness" of Federer and Nadal try to get at a tennis player by attacking their parents and siblings. Positively medieval thinking, attacking someone because of their family or vice versa, but nothing on MTF surprises me anymore.

An a**hole, simple or otherwise, would surely have some thought-processing problems right. That's why these people always end up doing something that is out of line.

As to who will waste time for the cover up...don't forget Novak was crowned a National Treasure, with a hero's welcome after AO, with the issue of the national stamp, and the appearance of the Eurovision Song Contest. These all don't go hand in hand and bring the same glory to the nation with this scandal. A fallen hero is not what the country needs. If not why wasn't there even a mere mention on the "more reputable" Serbian press? (of course supporters of Novak would argue the incident never happened that's why) No smoke without fire I say.

As for personal attacks, my views would be the same if Federer's parents or Uncle Toni did the same thing. And to prove my point, I am NOT a HUGE Serena Williams fan, but I really appreciate the professional behaviour of her mum on-and-off court. Besides, most of the comments here are not targeted at Novak and are sympathetic even though they are not exactly fans.

Also, if you are so openly agressive and ambitious about being the future World #1, you can't expect a stroll in the park. Public scrutiny is inevitable with all the Fame and Wealth. So what is the best way to protect yourself? Have a decent appropriate behaviour and keep a low profile to get that target off your back.

leng jai
05-23-2008, 04:42 AM

:worship: Vintage RFK :worship:

Clay Death
05-23-2008, 04:43 AM

rfk is the man. i am merely an apprentice.

and you, lenjai clown, are my indentured servant.

just kidding. i have to say that i have come to enjoy your unique brand of humor. and you are respectful which i appreciate.

Johnny Groove
05-23-2008, 04:44 AM
wtf is a Srdjan sounds like a pokemon

:lol:

Srdjan, I choose youz :D

wilmar
05-23-2008, 04:44 AM

Attacking a sports commentator when you are in the F&B line and your son is losing is just as classless and low.

BTW, I don't dislike Federer but I am not a Fedtard either.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:45 AM

MTF needs a healthy dose of logic and needs to be pushed back towards the light. As always I am the one to do it.

rfk is the man. i am merely an apprentice.

Join me and together we can bring peace to MTF and end the tyranical rule of the Fedtards.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:46 AM

Srdjan, I choose youz :D

Insulting a persons name.

Enen more classy. :rolleyes:

Johnny Groove
RFK and CD vs. Aloimeh and Farenhajt

An epic battle for the ages :worship:

Johnny Groove
Insulting a persons name.

Enen more classy. :rolleyes:

Srdjan is a little bitch, i'll say what i want of him :rolleyes:

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:47 AM
RFK and CD vs. Aloimeh and Farenhajt

An epic battle for the ages :worship:

Blaze I wont fight those two.

If you are against Federer you are a friend of mine. (or at worst I am neutral towards you)

P.S. I dont even know who those two are. CD I know from another forum.

Clay Death
05-23-2008, 04:48 AM
MTF needs a healthy dose of logic and needs to be pushed back towards the light. As always I am the one to do it.

Join me and together we can bring peace to MTF and end the tyranical rule of the Fedtards.

i like that avatar rfk. most excellent.
fear not old friend. all the Federereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesians live their entire miserable existence in fear of me.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Srdjan is a little bitch, i'll say what i want of him :rolleyes:

As I have stated earlier Nole fans and Rafa fans shouldn't be going after the other player. There is only one true enemy.

Lee
05-23-2008, 04:52 AM
http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/food/2/31.gif

Johnny Groove
05-23-2008, 04:53 AM
As I have stated earlier Nole fans and Rafa fans shouldn't be going after the other player. There is only one true enemy.

I don't have a problem with Federer anymore. I'm neutral to him.

Djokovic is the enema

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green/smilies/food/2/31.gif

Enjoy the show ;)

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 04:54 AM

Djokovic is the enema

Then you are truly lost.

Nole and Rafa will save tennis, not destroy it.

Farenhajt
05-23-2008, 04:55 AM
Srđan is definitely an idiot, even as far as I'm concerned (and I can easily stomach some of the things he's been bashed on around here) - this is simply too much.

At the end of the article, it says that commentator Višković thought hard about the informing the public about the incident, but he decided not to because, having a good relationship with Novak personally, he didn't want any kind of burden or consequences for him with RG beginning in just a week. The story came from an accidental bystander who happened to be there.

where are farenhajt and aloimeh?

Busy Thursday.

leng jai
05-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Theres needs to be an ACC in Davis Cup format now.

Clay Death
05-23-2008, 04:57 AM
Then you are truly lost.

correction mighty rfk. mighty clay death--aka mighty hercules--says that the clay monster and the serbian slayer have already rescued the sport. thanks god for that.

Johnny Groove
05-23-2008, 04:58 AM
Then you are truly lost.

Keep thinking that. You have yet to encounter the Nole trolls in your return, old friend.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 05:00 AM
Keep thinking that. You have yet to encounter the Nole trolls in your return, old friend.

I could take on all the Fedtards and Nadal haters alone. You really think any of Nole fans can annoy me.

Johnny Groove
05-23-2008, 05:01 AM
I could take on all the Fedtards and Nadal haters alone. You really think any of Nole fans can annoy me.

You'll see.

I'm sure you and your light will rip them to shreds

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 05:03 AM
You'll see.

I'm sure you and your light will rip them to shreds

Plus they would have no reason to go against me. Nole is one my favorite players and I dislike Federer much more than they ever could.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 05:07 AM

Djokovic is the enema

http://www.authenticmaya.com/images/escuintla%20enema.jpg

Exactly. He is going to flush all that Federeresian and Rafatardasian excrement out.

alfonsojose
05-23-2008, 05:09 AM
the apple never falls far from the tree...

So true

Farenhajt
05-23-2008, 05:15 AM
Plus they would have no reason to go against me. Nole is one my favorite players and I dislike Federer much more than they ever could.

This is gonna be such a good year for us.

BTW, good to see you back, RFK.

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-23-2008, 05:21 AM
This is gonna be such a good year for us.

BTW, good to see you back, RFK.

Nice to see you as well.

This will be a great year for real tennis fans.

Seeing the clown Federer wearing his stupid Wimby coat while walking and crying his way off the court after a straight set loss to Nole in the Wimby semis will be one of the best moments in tennis.

theMEESH
05-23-2008, 06:03 AM
awww crap RFK and ClayDeath? man.

btw that think djoko's dad did? not cool man. not cool.

morningglory
05-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Even his uncle :spit:

*snowflake*
05-23-2008, 08:01 AM
That man needs a reality check cause his son is not God given.

Everytime i'm watching a Novak's match i switch to the channel with less hail Djokovic, we bow to you comments. It's so irritating plus inconsiderate of the ppl who're actually fans of his opponents.

And yes, i was rooting for Rafa the whole time... I guess i should expect his father busting into my living room calling up on my patriotism the next time...

rafa the best
05-23-2008, 08:35 AM
His father and uncle are very primitive people, it is nothing new here really.

BTW, the attacked commentator is one of the biggest Novak suuck ups, I guess now we know why. He always has mean comments about Rafa and that;s why Rafa's fans here hate him. Now I feel a bit sorry for him, but he should speak about this in public and stop this maniac.

Ma Baker
05-23-2008, 09:11 AM
They are everywhere :scared:

eck
05-23-2008, 09:53 AM
And there's going to be an auntie with some weird comment etc etc.

Bilbo
05-23-2008, 10:00 AM
what a big theatre since djokovic is one of the best players in the world. tennis is turning more and more into a sport for hooligans thanks to people like nole and his family.

The Pro
05-23-2008, 10:18 AM

Rafa and Fed fans know the the true enemy is the little pompous upstart from Serbia and his lunatic brood.

Enemies of fair-play, class, sportsmanship, and now it appears... free speech! :eek:

~Jin~
05-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Well,

now there is uncle too..

zethand
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Trash family!

Vida
05-23-2008, 01:24 PM
His father and uncle are very primitive people, it is nothing new here really.

BTW, the attacked commentator is one of the biggest Novak suuck ups, I guess now we know why. He always has mean comments about Rafa and that;s why Rafa's fans here hate him. Now I feel a bit sorry for him, but he should speak about this in public and stop this maniac.

what are you on about there ? Viskovic (TV guy) is one of the finest we have. He is near completely unbiased, with just a slight dose of support for Nole (over Rafa who he highly appreciates, as he does Fed). He also knows tennis and is doing it for years. Not to mention he is a pleasure to listen by vast majority of fans and viewers alike cause of his knowlegable, no-gaffe approach. When I listened to Gimelstob and reed comments about him, I can only thank God we don't have that kinda hot-head in our commenting booth.

IF for NO OTHER reason, this 'move' by dad and uncie is complete and utter BS exactly 'cause Viskovic is excellent at his job.

But of course, who ever bursts into TV studio demanding 'youre not praising my son enough' is a moron, regardless of comment quality.

I guess that Nole is a bit sick of it and wouldn't be surprised if we find out that there has been some 'internal developments' there. I mean, just imagine Nole doing yoga with his GF after Nadal match in Hamburg, and daddy calls to say 'I showed that commentator whats the proper thing to do' ...

I believe Novak doesn't give a shit about it.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 01:37 PM

Unfortunately, I think he does.Srdjan is some kind of pater familias in their family where traditional values are deeply appreciated.I just hope Novak can find the strenght to explain his father there is no need to protect him any more from " neighborhood bullies" .Thank you Srdjan for investing in your son's career, but don't think those trophies are yours...

tennis2tennis
05-23-2008, 01:42 PM
pump your breaks people! I'm no fan of nole's antics or his parents but I think we should reserve judgement until we hear from the Djokovic camp.

Sunset of Age
05-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Rafa and Fed fans know the the true enemy is the little pompous upstart from Serbia and his lunatic brood.

Enemies of fair-play, class, sportsmanship, and now it appears... free speech! :eek:

Yep. Well-said.

I pity Nole for having such a :retard: :retard: :retard: family surrounding him. He'd better get rid of them being at tournaments very quickly otherwise it's surely going to damage his carreer.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 01:50 PM
:haha: just unbelievable. Put him in a cage somebody and that TV comentator seems to be in good relations with Novak and because of that he says he won't pursue Novak's father because it could affect Nole's game in RG. But all this story is still a rumor(only 1 paper reported it) and it's really hard to believe it considering Nole's god-like popularity in Serbia and a bad comment of a journalist wouldn't have changed anything to his image. So an intervention from his father would be really really stupid to say the least.

So for now I kinda doubt this has happened but I had a good laugh :D

It happened. You (with your avatar) can deny whatever you want. It seems to me denial made up in Serbia. If you are really lives in Canada explains your attitude about this incident.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 01:52 PM
I pity Nole for having such a family surrounding him. He'd better get rid of them being at tournaments very quickly otherwise it's surely going to damage his carreer.

I don't think that potential "career damage" would do any damage to friends of "fair-play, class, sportsmanship" and "free speech"-or more accurate-Nadal, Federer and their fans.I think they would be pleased.

But, it's truth -these kind of things are very bad,distracting and dangerous for Novak.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 01:53 PM
It seems to me denial made up in Serbia.

Well said :yeah:

garad
05-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Nice to see you as well.

This will be a great year for real tennis fans.

Seeing the clown Federer wearing his stupid Wimby coat while walking and crying his way off the court after a straight set loss to Nole in the Wimby semis will be one of the best moments in tennis.

And then you'll wake up with wet white stains on the bed sheet...

Sunset of Age
05-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't think that potential "career damage" would do any damage to friends of "fair-play, class, sportsmanship" and "free speech"-or more accurate-Nadal, Federer and their fans.I think they would be pleased.

But, it's truth -these kind of things are very bad,distracting and dangerous for Novak.

You're right - my quoting of The Pro's post has nothing to do with my statement, and I should have made that clearer.
As far as I don't like Djoko, I do respect his tennis, and hope that when he gets a little older (he's still very young, we should remind that), he'll indeed request his family to stay out of all tennis-related business.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 02:04 PM
The thing is - unfortunately this isn't isolated incident here in Belgade, Serbia. This is some kind way of TV life in Balkans today.

I can imagine how many Serbs hate me for posts in this thread but who wants to live in denial and ignorance - have a good tortured life.

Vida
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
unfortunately youre right Manon. I worked at Balkan daily papers (until it was shut down) and Ive seen some 'funny' shit in that direction.

FluffyYellowBall
05-23-2008, 02:27 PM
A Serbian member on Nadal's board, vamosbrigade, once said that Novak's dad threatened to use force against a Serbian commentator fihe did not speak well of his son. I didnt think she was lying or anything but she had no source. I still didn't find it hard to believe! I was right...

helgagonzalez
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
tsk, tsk, tsk! Way to go Daddy and Uncle Djoko.:clap2:
Whoever djoko's publicist is, he/she must want to do this to the father... :smash:

rafa the best
05-23-2008, 02:39 PM
what are you on about there ? Viskovic (TV guy) is one of the finest we have. He is near completely unbiased, with just a slight dose of support for Nole (over Rafa who he highly appreciates, as he does Fed). He also knows tennis and is doing it for years. Not to mention he is a pleasure to listen by vast majority of fans and viewers alike cause of his knowlegable, no-gaffe approach. When I listened to Gimelstob and reed comments about him, I can only thank God we don't have that kinda hot-head in our commenting booth.

IF for NO OTHER reason, this 'move' by dad and uncie is complete and utter BS exactly 'cause Viskovic is excellent at his job.

But of course, who ever bursts into TV studio demanding 'youre not praising my son enough' is a moron, regardless of comment quality.

I guess that Nole is a bit sick of it and wouldn't be surprised if we find out that there has been some 'internal developments' there. I mean, just imagine Nole doing yoga with his GF after Nadal match in Hamburg, and daddy calls to say 'I showed that commentator whats the proper thing to do' ...

I don't agree about Viskovic. He knows tennis but hates Rafa, he always tries to undermine all of his achievements. He hides important facts (like Rafa's blister, when he talks about his loss to Ferrero.

I don't know if he did these things because he was forced by the Djokovic family. I hope he stops and tries to be objective for once.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I don't agree about Viskovic. He knows tennis but hates Rafa, he always tries to undermine all of his achievements. He hides important facts (like Rafa's blister, when he talks about his loss to Ferrero.

Bold part has nothing with the truth. On the contrary, Viskovic admires Rafa. Don't be a fanboy.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 03:38 PM

I don't know if he did these things because he was forced by the Djokovic family. I hope he stops and tries to be objective for once.

There is a small Rafa's fan group posting at our cable tv's forum who share the same delusion.May be you post there, too.But, never mind.It is not truth and Viskovic is fine commentator.Has his faults, but hating Rafa is not one of them.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 03:52 PM
You're right - my quoting of The Pro's post has nothing to do with my statement, and I should have made that clearer.
As far as I don't like Djoko, I do respect his tennis, and hope that when he gets a little older (he's still very young, we should remind that), he'll indeed request his family to stay out of all tennis-related business.

I agree with you.Objectively, he is good for tennis itself, love him or not.That's the reason I welcomed Rafa when he arrived, and would love some fourth and fifth tennis player with their capabilities to come.

Roland9
05-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Previously on Lost...

All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Sunset of Age
05-23-2008, 04:05 PM
There is a small Rafa's fan group posting at our cable tv's forum who share the same delusion.May be you post there, too.But, never mind.It is not truth and Viskovic is fine commentator.Has his faults, but hating Rafa is not one of them.

Well... there are plenty of 'fans' (of any a player) around that think that if a commentator doesn't lay heaps of praise on their fav on every possible occasion, they think that commentator is a bad one. :rolleyes:

Personally I rather see a commentator trying to be as objective as possible and keep the fanboying to a very low level.

rafa the best
05-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Viskovic has that sarcastic tone in his voice when he speaks about Rafa. He also laughed when Stepanek retired against Novak and did many other things an objective commentator would never do.

MaryX, I do post on the forum you mentioned, we try to influence this man (and other commentators) by posting THE FACTS and the truth and also criticizing them.
Do you post there too???

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Viskovic has that sarcastic tone in his voice when he speaks about Rafa. He also laughed when Stepanek retired against Novak and did many other things an objective commentator would never do.

Put yourself together and stop writing nonsense.

Nathaliia
05-23-2008, 04:48 PM
wtf is wrong with these Eastern European and Balkan parents

Djokovic, Dokic, Lucic, Linetskiy, Sharapov

bunch of psychos, you can't call it otherwise

jasmin
05-23-2008, 05:06 PM
I think that Nole's confidence and brashness is certainly a product of how he's been brought up (and by whom) but many of his fans like that aspect of his character, and yet are highly critical of Srdjan Djokovic.

I'm sure Novak is media savvy enough to be very embarrassed by this.

I agree and I can't imagine Novak doing that but it's hard not remember when addressed the audience at AO about cheering more for Tsonga.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
05-23-2008, 05:11 PM
What a crazy dad!

vucina
05-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Good, RFK is here. Finally someone with common sense in this forum.

Branimir
05-23-2008, 07:00 PM
RFK xD
This is the biggest bullshit I read in awhile.

Clay Death
05-23-2008, 07:03 PM
RFK xD
This is the biggest bullshit I read in awhile.

so you can read now? good work. how about comprehension? you can read but can you understand?

Branimir
05-23-2008, 07:06 PM
CD,
Did I accidentally shake your cage? Sorry.
Btw my message wasn't directed toward RFK, it was about the article. Article is the biggest bullshit I have read in awhile, and press is just another stupid tabloid.

Clay Death
05-23-2008, 07:09 PM
CD,
Did I accidentally shake your cage? Sorry.
Btw my message wasn't directed toward RFK, it was about the article. Article is the biggest bullshit I have read in awhile, and press is just another stupid tabloid.

relax man. you know i am just playing. i have no beef with you what so ever.

to be honest, i am still fuming over the draw. its a tough deal for Nadal and i am sure its a tough deal for Djokovic fans.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 07:14 PM
and press is just another stupid tabloid.

That's truth (about Press) but Srdjan did it. Like it or not.

Branimir
05-23-2008, 07:29 PM
How do you know he did it Manon? Some reliable source? :P

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 07:36 PM
How do you know he did it Manon? Some reliable source? :P

Because I am journalist, coz I know Viskovic very well, coz that incident caused today's long debate in Media centar, coz...

I am really tired to explain, read from begning. Friendly, is easy to ignore such things but they happens.

rafa the best
05-23-2008, 08:15 PM
So you know him.:eek::eek: Will he speak out about this in public???

I think he should, that way that man will leave him alone, and other media too.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Will he speak out about this in public???

No, he wouldn't for many reasons. Main reason is his good relation with Novak (MaryX post from yesterday).

MaryX
05-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Manon is reliable source enough for me, I believe him totally on this.Even if he didn't share with us his knowledge, and even if those are tabloid papers (which they are)I would be suspicious.Simply, because Srdjan looks like the guy from the story.

That doesn't mean I'm less on Novak's side.But his father is dangerous.

@ rafa is the best:

No, I'm not posting there, but I know that there is a forum topic titled -discrimination of Rafa Nadal on tv and many of his Serbian fans think something like that is happening.I am pretty amazed by that, because I like Rafa a lot and I have been watching him much before Novak arrived on scene, but never noticed any discrimination.But, anyway, you made very strong impact on some commentators, because they praise him all the time and don't forget to apologize if something just sounds like critic towards Rafa!!!And more, they started to apologize Blake fans, Isner fans and all existing and non-existing fans, just in case :eek: ! I don't think that's appropriate, but that is just my opinion...Have you noticed that?

rafa the best
05-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes, Mary and I'm happy we made an impact. Now, their commentators are veru objective, they still cheer for Novak but they also respect his oponnents, and that was the only thing we wanted - RESPECT.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Manon is a clown. He probably thinks Solana, Kouchner, and Tadic should form a tripartite presidency and rule the awful Serbs for their own good. A bigger self-hater I've never seen.

Still not sure whether there's truth in the story, but regardless, it's totally irrelevant either to Djokovic or his country what his father does. If the father assaults someone, he ought to be charged.

q.j.
05-23-2008, 09:26 PM
i wouldn't constrain only to does fine, fine slavic examples such as dokic and yuri

next will be seeing playboy playmates knocked up
tax fraud jail time and even a
Hallmark romance with America's top ranked man??

prima donna
05-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Manon is a clown. He probably thinks Solana, Kouchner, and Tadic should form a tripartite presidency and rule the awful Serbs for their own good. A bigger self-hater I've never seen.

Still not sure whether there's truth in the story, but regardless, it's totally irrelevant either to Djokovic or his country what his father does. If the father assaults someone, he ought to be charged.
Go to bed on this one, for your own benefit.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 09:36 PM
i wouldn't constrain only to does fine, fine slavic examples such as dokic and yuri

next will be seeing playboy playmates knocked up
tax fraud jail time and even a
Hallmark romance with America's top ranked man??

Yes, because we all know that only Slavs are psycho parents. Take for example Andrea Yates and Josef Fritz.

Take your racist sh!t to the sh!thole where it belongs. If you said such a thing about certain PC-protected groups, you'd be suspended if not banned straightaway.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Go to bed on this one, for your own benefit.

Ah yes, the prima diva of class, who instructs others in manners while attacking them by having a go at their parents.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 09:43 PM

SHAME ON YOU. That's all I can say.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 09:49 PM
SHAME ON YOU. That's all I can say.

Ouch. I won't delve into politics, but you are undoubtedly the most retarded Serbian poster on MTF - on the personal, political, and tennis levels. You say Djokovic plays like sh!t when he's winning championships and you say he's great when he ends up losing to Anderson. You are politically clueless too, and your posts are usually incoherent drivel.

DDrago2
05-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Ah...this... as the Eurovision contest as the negotiations about new serbian government :lol: it's really hilarious these days in Belgrade :lol:. So, when are you coming, folks?

Indeed a lot is happening these days in Belgrade. But when I visited it today, I still had a second thought that was maybe best expressed once by a Belgrade journalist Teofil Pancic: "Belgrade is somewhere halfway between a ruin and a city" (in very free translation) :lol:

arm
05-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Ouch. I won't delve into politics, but you are undoubtedly the most retarded Serbian poster on MTF - on the personal, political, and tennis levels. You say Djokovic plays like sh!t when he's winning championships and you say he's great when he ends up losing to Anderson. You are politically clueless too, and your posts are usually incoherent drivel.

Aren't you good when it comes to judging people? :worship:

Really, I'm impressed.

Find something else to do, ok?

DDrago2
05-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Aa for Srdjan, I first time now read about his rampaging. Completely unaceptable, regardless of wether if there was a trace of truth in his accusations.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Aren't you good when it comes to judging people? :worship:

Really, I'm impressed.

Find something else to do, ok?

Who said anything about *not* judging people? Srdjan is a clown (and not just because of this - if it's true - but his previous behavior) and Manon is a clown, too.

arm
05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Who said anything about *not* judging people? Srdjan is a clown (and not just because of this - if it's true - but his previous behavior) and Manon is a clown, too.

And from your behaviour and posts I should assume that you are much better?

q.j.
05-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Yes, because we all know that only Slavs are psycho parents. Take for example Andrea Yates and Josef Fritz.

Take your racist sh!t to the sh!thole where it belongs. If you said such a thing about certain PC-protected groups, you'd be suspended if not banned straightaway.

Look at the picture
again
then read the post
again
then look at the picture
again

then...
bomb yourself
tv on the radio all rights reserved

racist

:haha:

find the meaning in
Wujaklija
great man, even greater book.

DDrago2
05-23-2008, 10:04 PM

I think Viskovic is the best Serbian commentator who deals with tennis. I also have the impression he is not a great Raffa fan (he seem to more esteem Federer, judging from matches between them that he commented), but I think he is a higly objective comentator and you could hear a lot of respect and praise for Raffa during his match comentary. This obvioulsy was what got Srdjan - who's personality seems to be very difficult but luckuly he also lack's subtility so he makes it so obvious who he is

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 10:13 PM

You talking about me? I said Novak is great when he ends up to losing Anderson? You are piece of work, really.

Thanks for bold part - I am political journalist (with few awards). Clueless as you said.

Who is clown here sad little (if you are Serb) ultranationalist?

scarecrows
05-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Look at the picture
again
then read the post
again
then look at the picture
again

then...
bomb yourself
tv on the radio all rights reserved

excellent taste sir :hatoff:

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 10:15 PM
I think Viskovic is the best Serbian commentator who deals with tennis. I also have the impression he is not a great Raffa fan (he seem to more esteem Federer, judging from matches between them that he commented), but I think he is a higly objective comentator and you could hear a lot of respect and praise for Raffa during his match comentary. This obvioulsy was what got Srdjan - who's personality seems to be very difficult but luckuly he also lack's subtility so he makes it so obvious who he is

Yes, that's it.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 10:18 PM
You talking about me? I said Novak is great when he ends up to losing Anderson? You are piece of work, really.

Thanks for bold part - I am political journalist (with few awards). Clueless as you said.

Who is clown here sad little (if you are Serb) ultranationalist?

Please define "ultranationalist" for me. That's a propagandistic term attached to Seselj's party and the propagandists (probably your bosses and payroll, i.e. Natasa Kandic type slime) have never properly defined it.

01Z-549wQqw

And I don't give a fig for your credentials.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Belgrade journalist Teofil Pancic: "Belgrade is somewhere halfway between a ruin and a city" (in very free translation) :lol:

One of the most respectable Serbian publicist/journalist. Unfortunately more respectable outside of Serbia but that's us.

Btw, exellent thought by Teofil.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 10:23 PM
And I don't give a fig for your credentials.

It's an honour if you say so.

Well, Kandic is a great and brave woman. But, what do you know.

P.S. I am proud 'izdajnik'!

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
It's an honour if you say so.

Well, Kandic is a great and brave woman. But, what do you know.

If you look at that video, you'd see she slapped an elderly man who was protesting about the kidnapping/killing of a family member by Kandic's friends. There's nothing great or brave about Kandic - she's a political prostitute who makes her money by slathering the Serbian papers and airwaves with George Soros' bilge.

prima donna
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Real eurotrash these Djokovics.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Real eurotrash these Djokovics.

A most insightful comment by MTF's version of Emily Post.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 10:40 PM
If you look at that video, you'd see she slapped an elderly man who was protesting about the kidnapping/killing of a family member by Kandic's friends. There's nothing great or brave about Kandic - she's a political prostitute who makes her money by slathering the Serbian papers and airwaves with George Soros' bilge.

As I said - what do you know. I've been there. Give me some 'proof' about Natasa and her political prostitute job. Or you heard about her on state media(s)?

Soros foundation is wellknown in whole world, btw. What's wrong with that?

I can't believe that you (plural) exist after '90ies.

Now, continue insulting, jerk on if you wish, I am off.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 10:42 PM
As I said - what do you know. I've been there. Give me some 'proof' about Natasa and her political prostitute job. Or you heard about her on state media(s)?

Soros foundation is wellknown in whole world, btw. What's wrong with that?

I can't believe that you (plural) exist after '90ies.

I'm not going to discuss anymore politics on this thread, as it's about Djokovic's family. As I said before, I think you're wrong on a lot of things, including politics.

MaryX
05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Sorry for intervening, but how could you know better from USA?

I must say I appreciate rewards any b92 journalist received.They are usually very brave people.

And, guys, please (!) can we forget this argument about Teofil (great journalist btw), Kandic, Soros, Solana, EU, etc?Don't bring again that sad story of Serbian separation on two opposite parts that never could and never will find the language of peace and shared interests?Please :crying2:

Black Adam
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
I like the Djokovics and the drama they bring along, makes the world a more interesting and exciting place. They cause the necessary trouble that makes our lives eventful and exciting. Can you imagine how boring life on this planet would be without dumb politicians, dumb people, ugly people, sadness, poverty, disease or if all humans were one colour??? Different things makes our lives exciting the way they are. So instead of bashing the Djokovics, please recognise their comic relief contribution to the tennis community instead of brainless bashing.

vucina
05-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Aloimeh, there's no point in arguing with his kind. With words, I mean.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 11:08 PM

You, Aloimeh and your kind would kill me as you did many times with journalists in Serbia? Tell me something new.

Sorry, but I can't hate Croatians, Bosnians, Albanians...I can't named them as you and your kind do.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 11:14 PM
You, Aloimeh and your kind would kill me as you did many times with journalists in Serbia? Tell me something new.

Sorry, but I can't hate Croatians, Bosnians, Albanians...I can't named them as you and your kind do.

Here's something new for you: during the 1999 war, I had Kosovo Albanian refugees in my home (in the US) for nearly two months. Bad experience...

Don't get all paranoid on me, nobody is interested in killing you.

arm
05-23-2008, 11:17 PM
:smash::smash::smash::retard: Srdjan

Djokovic :help: Find new parents!

(back to the topic, no need for those kinds of discussions right now)

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Sorry for intervening, but how could you know better from USA?

I must say I appreciate rewards any b92 journalist received.They are usually very brave people.

And, guys, please (!) can we forget this argument about Teofil (great journalist btw), Kandic, Soros, Solana, EU, etc?Don't bring again that sad story of Serbian separation on two opposite parts that never could and never will find the language of peace and shared interests?Please :crying2:

B92 is a Sorosian agitprop agency. The fact that it is now almost the most reputable Serbian media source has more to do with their Western-style presentation and savvy (based on Sorosian funding and training, no doubt), which compares favorably to old-style Politika type media, and has nothing to do with their actual dependability or objectivity.

Aloimeh
05-23-2008, 11:21 PM

Agreed. Maybe we could get Kandic to slap him up a bit. Or Carla could fall on him. ;)

rNzIGLA-QM0

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 11:23 PM
B92 is a Sorosian agitprop agency. The fact that it is now almost the most reputable Serbian media source has more to do with their Western-style presentation and savvy (based on Sorosian funding and training, no doubt), which compares favorably to old-style Politika type media, and has nothing to do with their actual dependability or objectivity.

Interesting. I am on B92 and I didn't know who pays me. Grazie. You are disgrace for our nation, weather you know that or not. Open your eyes (and keep insulting people).

piksi
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM
14+ pages on actions of a retard who is not a player, coach, umpire or even a ball boy. Time for the FO to start so we can focus on the game again.

There should be a rule that once players turn pro - parent aren't allowed to follow them anywhere.

Lee
05-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Alomieh and Manon, would you please continue your war in PM, i.e. Private Message instead of GM? Because what's going on between you two here has nothing to do with this thread or anything in general interest of tennis.

Okonsky
05-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Here's something new for you: during the 1999 war, I had Kosovo Albanian refugees in my home (in the US) for nearly two months. Bad experience...

Don't get all paranoid on me, nobody is interested in killing you.

You really live in USA? Now it's all clear to me. From your comfort home you gave me lessons? Unbeliaveble.