D. Brands punches Massu - moves to RG final quali round 6/2 6/3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

D. Brands punches Massu - moves to RG final quali round 6/2 6/3

GlennMirnyi
05-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Always great to see such a cheater and gamesman losing like that.

Albop
05-21-2008, 05:55 PM
:o

zicofirol
05-21-2008, 05:55 PM
massu is an asshole im happy he lost, ive seen brands just in draws but have no idea how he plays or his potential, anyone know?

Jaap
05-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Strategic tank for Beijing etc etc.

Voo de Mar
05-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Why he didn't receive a wild card in Hamburg instead of Berrer or Schuettler :confused:

Byrd
05-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Always good to see Massu losing, he's probably preparing for Beijing and the US Open.

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 06:07 PM
massu is an asshole im happy he lost, ive seen brands just in draws but have no idea how he plays or his potential, anyone know?

I've heard he has a very big serve, and a lot of power - more the kind of player suited to fast courts than clay - though I have never seen him myself :shrug:

Not a particular Massu fan - but I find this result kind of sad :sad: Only a few short years ago, he was wining the Olympics, and contesting the biggest tournaments in the world..... what happened?

adee-gee
05-21-2008, 06:08 PM
:mad: I saw only the first bit of the title from the main page, I thought you meant literally :mad:

Jaap
05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
First ever Massu match that has finished under the 3 hour mark? :shrug:

GlennMirnyi
05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
:mad: I saw only the first bit of the title from the main page, I thought you meant literally :mad:

I admit it was a bit of wishful thinking of my part. :p

We can always dream, can't we? ;)

cobalt60
05-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow you guys are a tough audience :eek:
Remind me never to cross you :p

Rosie- obviously he is not the same player :shrug:

JMG
05-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Why he didn't receive a wild card in Hamburg instead of Berrer or Schuettler :confused:

:spit:

NicoFan
05-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Nice to see the MTF trolls are still in good form. ;) :lol:

When I see the list of posters who don't like Nico, it always confirms that liking Nico is a good thing. :lol:

tangerine_dream
05-21-2008, 06:54 PM
D. Brands punches Massu

I thought a fight had broken out or something. :tape:

ChinoRios4Ever
05-21-2008, 06:54 PM
pathetic :retard:

Nathaliia
05-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Brands is a ballbasher with a powerful serve, definitely prefers indoor hardcourts, his recent shape in challengers on clay, and also in RG quallies, is surprising.

Massu hasn't been so rubbish of late, at least he was beating Brands-likes.

Alonsofz
05-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Nico... :rolleyes:
That's not the way...

zicofirol
05-21-2008, 07:24 PM

When I see the list of posters who don't like Nico, it always confirms that liking Nico is a good thing. :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

alelysafina
05-21-2008, 09:42 PM
:sad:

Johnny Groove
05-21-2008, 09:45 PM

:lol:

leng jai
05-22-2008, 01:18 AM

Just keep telling yourself that :retard:

Henry Chinaski
05-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Damn. I also thought from the title that Brands had Luzzi'd him.

Lucinda
05-22-2008, 02:39 AM
Why so much hate for Massu?

ChinoRios4Ever
05-22-2008, 03:00 AM

who knows, many people hates him cause his game is boring and his matches are :zzz:

In Chile he's like a hero, but at the moment the people are trashing him especially the chilean media cause he's sucking nuts right now :shrug:

ClaudiuS
05-22-2008, 03:03 AM
okay, now I've to say this..

Massú better start thinking about retirement, because you're simply going nowhere, but at least we will always remember that golden performance from 2004 :worship:

ChinoRios4Ever
05-22-2008, 03:19 AM
Lovely tell me in the Nico's forum that Brands played the "match of his life", she watched the match and the german was unstoppable today :sad:

Stgobaiano
05-22-2008, 03:45 AM
Nico will be always respected.
An example of person and GUTS.

Vamos Nico:worship:

GlennMirnyi
05-22-2008, 03:55 AM
I thought a fight had broken out or something. :tape:

I wish.

Because he's a cheater, what else?

shotgun
05-22-2008, 04:13 AM
The closest Massu ever got to being punched was in that Coria match in USO 2005.

NicoFan
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM

Like ChinoRios4Ever said, people think his game is boring. :shrug: Although if you go to a lot of his matches, they can be a bit dramatic at times. I think he's fun to watch, but I'm biased. :)

In Chile he's like a hero, but at the moment the people are trashing him especially the chilean media cause he's sucking nuts right now :shrug:

The people and media trashed him from the day before he won the Olympics, loved him for about two weeks after he won the Olympics, and immediately began trashing him again. Can't interrupt the Gonzalez love for too long, can they??? ;) :lol:

If I were Nico, I'd never step back into Chile ever again after the things he's been called at "home" or after hearing the things said about him.

okay, now I've to say this..

Massú better start thinking about retirement, because you're simply going nowhere

You haven't been following him much lately, verdad? I would have said the same thing awhile ago, but he's been doing better lately - two SFs and a championship. True, it's challengers but it's a start. A lot of players fall down for awhile, but come back. Whether Nico will do it remains to be seen, but at least he's trying again and he works very hard. And he's willing to finally make some changes...he's looking for a new coach. We'll see if he actually picks one that good for a change.

Lovely tell me in the Nico's forum that Brands played the "match of his life", she watched the match and the german was unstoppable today :sad:

And she was there in person so we'll take her word for it. Unfortunately, happens sometimes.

The closest Massu ever got to being punched was in that Coria match in USO 2005.

Actually I was there at that one and it was the other way around. And not the first time that Guille almost got punched. ;) Unlike the hysteria here on MTF about it, it was actually quite enjoyable to watch. :lol: And they are friends again.

Forehander
05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
so who do you guys think would win the fight if they really did start a centre court punch out session? I place my money on Massu, since he's an a$$

Sparko1030
05-22-2008, 04:01 PM

Yeah, its pretty much the same old crowd who love to hate-and not just Nico. I don't get it-maybe its something from their childhoods that make then so angry-or they just seek attention which they always get when they spew. Not being in that group is definalty a good thing :lol:

Anyway, :hug: for Nico. It doens't matter what the juvies post , he will always have his gold. :rocker2:

+alonso
05-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Haha, The same boring bashing. Actually, I think that this is getting old. Not even Massu fans [us] are touched by this comments so I would suggest trolls to stop wasting their times, I mean :lol: If they want to keep having some dignity.
----
Nico, :sad:, Re-group, :sad: I still think He's going to do something nice sooner or later.