So...who loved Nole singing at Eurovision put your hand up! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

So...who loved Nole singing at Eurovision put your hand up!

Tulipe
05-20-2008, 10:11 PM
The title says it all... :worship:

_sanja_
05-20-2008, 10:34 PM
nole&željko=perfect duet :inlove:

neznana
05-20-2008, 10:37 PM
it was amazing..haha i hope someone will upload this on youtube..
i cant wait to see it again and again:D they roX!

Herdwick
05-20-2008, 11:01 PM
I was out and missed it - and my OH says it wasn't shown in the UK anyway; he says he just saw him throw a ball into the audience and wore an awful suit! (I don't think he was watching.) Reliable reports needed and please can someone upload?

Thank you.

MilanDokic
05-20-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/eng/video.php/2008/05/20/eurovision-song-contest-2008-nole-has-opened-first-semifinal-s-voting

Lee
05-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks Milan.

His suit is nice. And surprisingly, the singing was not so bad :lol:

gambit84
05-20-2008, 11:46 PM
what's eurovision? :scared:

schorsch
05-21-2008, 12:10 AM
so my parents wanted to watch eurovision in greek so i only could cap novak and the sports highlights stars reel in greek but you can still hear somehow what they're saying

comes in rapidshare and dailymotion (mp4 use vlc player for rapidshare file)
http://rapidshare.com/files/116389088/nole_esc.mp4.html
http://www.dailymotion.com/djokoloco/video/9235797

Jelena_78
05-21-2008, 12:46 AM
what's eurovision? :scared:

:dance: Insieme, unite, unite Europe! :hug: ;)

I miss Italy, but I totally understand why you haven't been participating for years. Lately, this is everything but the song contest :help: :rolleyes:

By the way, the suit was great! :D :hearts: (or maybe the suit was not that great itself, but it looked good on him :p )
And his singing wasn't that bad :worship:

aeronatasha
05-21-2008, 12:58 AM
He was cute. :)

njnetswill
05-21-2008, 05:03 AM
ESC can be a joke sometimes, but I think Serbia's win last year was very deserved. But then again, I like Serbia for numerous reasons so I might be biased. :p

Last year, when Novak, JJ, and Ana were welcomed back in Belgrade and they started playing "Molitva" and everyone started singing I almost started crying. :help: :o

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 08:05 AM
I was out and missed it - and my OH says it wasn't shown in the UK anyway; he says he just saw him throw a ball into the audience and wore an awful suit! (I don't think he was watching.) Reliable reports needed and please can someone upload?

Thank you.

The clips that Milan and schorsch have uploaded are of the bit we did see in the UK - with the ball being thrown into the audience, and then the little singing bit at the end :) I thought I'd read that he was going to reappear during the Interval/vote counting and sing some more, and that's the bit we didn't see here, but unless there's another YouTube clip yet to be uploaded, - we didn't miss anything after all :)

Must admit I was :mad: when they blocked that interval part out - I was swearing at the screen going "F*** the BBC - I'm missing Nole :banghead: " but perhaps I didn't miss anything after all all by the look of the clip. The crowd went mad for him - they really seemed to love him! :inlove:

Oh - and btw - I'm with your OH........... Nole was sweet and cute and loveable - but I thought the suit was absolutely vile :devil:

Herdwick
05-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Thank you so much all. Not sure my views on Nole can ever be entirely objective as I think any occasion is automatically improved by his presence. Anyway, he was fine and the singing was brief and almost in tune! The suit - well, let's not talk about it. Massive audience guaranteed and raises Nole's profile still further anyway - guess that's the main thing.

Will be interested to see if Fed gets a cameo at opening of the European championships. I seem to remember he did a short film for the draw.

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Thank you so much all. Not sure my views on Nole can ever be entirely objective as I think any occasion is automatically improved by his presence. Anyway, he was fine and the singing was brief and almost in tune! The suit - well, let's not talk about it. Massive audience guaranteed and raises Nole's profile still further anyway - guess that's the main thing.

Will be interested to see if Fed gets a cameo at opening of the European championships. I seem to remember he did a short film for the draw.

I can't be objective either - I think he's totally adorable :inlove:

Tulipe
05-21-2008, 09:36 AM
The clips that Milan and schorsch have uploaded are of the bit we did see in the UK - with the ball being thrown into the audience, and then the little singing bit at the end :) I thought I'd read that he was going to reappear during the Interval/vote counting and sing some more, and that's the bit we didn't see here, but unless there's another YouTube clip yet to be uploaded, - we didn't miss anything after all :)

Must admit I was :mad: when they blocked that interval part out - I was swearing at the screen going "F*** the BBC - I'm missing Nole :banghead: " but perhaps I didn't miss anything after all all by the look of the clip. The crowd went mad for him - they really seemed to love him! :inlove:

Oh - and btw - I'm with your OH........... Nole was sweet and cute and loveable - but I thought the suit was absolutely vile :devil:

I think you didn't miss anything... And talking about the suit...yeah, it looked strange, but I think in general Nole's not the type for suits...I think just trousers and shirt would suit him better...

Herdwick
05-21-2008, 09:36 AM
I can't be objective either - I think he's totally adorable :inlove:

Down woman, down...

I love it when we see him off court in 'proper' clothes as well. Must stop being less than complimentary about his wardrobe though..

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Down woman, down...

I love it when we see him off court in 'proper' clothes as well. Must stop being less than complimentary about his wardrobe though..

Perhaps we could travel the world with him as his personal dressers/wardrobe ladies :o :tape:

Oooops - I must behave :tape:

Herdwick
05-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Well I'm game - and he could use the help! Happy to assist with massage duties and bathtime too (cue non-existent lustful icon).

Right - we're off to Suffolk for a few days - enjoy Paris and if you see him again be sure to let him know he's appreciated and brightens our lives... I'll leave the detail to you.

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Well I'm game - and he could use the help! Happy to assist with massage duties and bathtime too (cue non-existent lustful icon).

Right - we're off to Suffolk for a few days - enjoy Paris and if you see him again be sure to let him know he's appreciated and brightens our lives... I'll leave the detail to you.

:awww: You're going away and leaving us :awww: Have a brilliant time, and hope the weather stays nice for you.

And - don't worry - wheh it comes to lusting, bathtime, and massage duties etc - I am the woman for the job!!!! And I will be sure to pass your message on!!!

babuska6
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
nole was so cute on eurovision:hearts: and i like his singing:haha:

Lee
05-21-2008, 03:46 PM
About Nole's suit. That's Nole. He's not going to be like Federer. Even in his GQ photos, he dressed different. Not like the traditional GQ models or Federer like. And I honestly don't see what's wrong with the suit on stage. May be I have watched too many "American's Next Top Model" or "Dancing With The Stars" :p

*Ljubica*
05-21-2008, 04:19 PM
About Nole's suit. That's Nole. He's not going to be like Federer. Even in his GQ photos, he dressed different. Not like the traditional GQ models or Federer like. And I honestly don't see what's wrong with the suit on stage. May be I have watched too many "American's Next Top Model" or "Dancing With The Stars" :p

Well I just watched it again from a tape I did of the programme last night, (aren't I sad :o) - and it does look better on second look :) I guess maybe it's because it's a bit too "loud" for me - I like men to dress more conservatively - I guess like Roger does :shrug: Whatever he wears, he looks cute though, and I loved his little "bye bye" at the end :awww:

but-it's-ok
05-21-2008, 06:39 PM
I loved seeing Nole on Eurovision too. He got such great applause. He looked cute as always. Its such class the way he always looks at ease with whatever he's doing:worship: