Nadal makes the tennis world happy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadal makes the tennis world happy

@Sweet Cleopatra
05-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Nadal is very different than the other players on the tour in every thing ...

He is the King of clay courts ... every match he plays is a pleasure to watch cause he makes every match on clay a memory to tennis world ... watching him playing on clay is what tennis world needs ... different style different moves different ... soul ... and he is very strong ...

Nadal is born to let us be happy watching him playing on clay :worship:

Thank u Nadal for giving me the very good moments on my life watching u playing on clay i love u really ...

Albop
05-19-2008, 12:46 AM
:zzz:

Burrow
05-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Wow this guy is sad...

Sunset of Age
http://www.timewarp-toys.com/troll.jpg

trixtah
Nadal, You Complete Me

elessar
How could you possibly think this is a guy :spit:

finishingmove
05-19-2008, 12:54 AM
VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :yeah: :worship:

Nev
05-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Every forehand he plays it's like an orgasm to my body.

@Sweet Cleopatra
05-19-2008, 01:12 AM
thanks for your replies i don't know why you are against me i just give my opinion

@Sweet Cleopatra
05-19-2008, 02:30 AM
Wow this guy is sad...

i m not guy i m girl

Bibberz
05-19-2008, 02:39 AM
thanks for your replies i don't know why you are against me i just give my opinion

Don't listen to them. Surely you're entitled to express such sentiments in this forum. It's actually quite endearing.

elessar
05-19-2008, 02:39 AM
i m not guy i m girl
I sensed that about you..I wonder why :)

TMJordan
05-19-2008, 02:40 AM
Can't fall asleep, Claire?

rafa the best
05-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Great post Sweet Cleo, you are so right, Rafa is a gift to the tennis world.

I wish the haters would realise that and stop wishing him injuries and short career.

I know Cleo is a huge Masha fan, just like me, so I'm glad you are a Rafa fan too.

scarecrows
05-19-2008, 04:13 PM
great thread

l_mac
05-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Thread of the year.

I take it this was originally posted in GM? :o

MariaV
05-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Thread of the year.

Never in doubt. :o

Tartarita
05-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Every forehand he plays it's like an orgasm to my body.

:lol:

really? :eek:

That statement deserves a good rep jajajaja

Tartarita
05-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Nadal is very different than the other players on the tour in every thing ...

He is the King of clay courts ... every match he plays is a pleasure to watch cause he makes every match on clay a memory to tennis world ... watching him playing on clay is what tennis world needs ... different style different moves different ... soul ... and he is very strong ...

Nadal is born to let us be happy watching him playing on clay :worship:

Thank u Nadal for giving me the very good moments on my life watching u playing on clay i love u really ...

Very nice words. The feelings are the same for me. I love his brain, his concentration, his capacity of overcoming a match. Whoever tennis player would be so upset about being 5-1 that he let the set run away. But Rafa is able to get over that 5-1!!! Exceptional Rafa's ability.
Rafa you are impressive :worship:

l_mac
05-19-2008, 08:19 PM
I love his ass :drool: :inlove:

elessar
05-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Thread of the year.

Of course :D and moved to the Rafa forum in less than five minutes. Not every thread can be as interesting as Nole going to the eurovision :worship:

rafa the best
05-19-2008, 09:50 PM
I won't watch that sh**t , that's for sure, especially with him there.

nadal4ever
05-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Very nice words. The feelings are the same for me. I love his brain, his concentration, his capacity of overcoming a match. Whoever tennis player would be so upset about being 5-1 that he let the set run away. But Rafa is able to get over that 5-1!!! Exceptional Rafa's ability.
Rafa you are impressive :worship:

As Prince Juan Carlos said after he won Roland Garros for the first time "Rafa, you are phenomenal.":angel:

Tartarita
05-21-2008, 05:42 AM
I won't watch that sh**t , that's for sure, especially with him there.

I don't want to insult him but Djoko does not transmit good vibrations. I don't know how to explain this in english. I suppose some of you have the same feeling. Rafa is clear and very honest and djoko seems to be-for me- sometimes shady, you know? rafa would never use any tricks against his opponent and djoko- sometimes and imo- is not claear in his intentions :scratch: i don't like his way of walking, perhaps he has not the intention of being proud but, i don't like him.
Behind Rafa you find the same Rafa but what do you find behind djoko apparent funny personality? uhmmmm muddy water, muddy water.

rafa the best
05-21-2008, 07:34 AM
You are right Tartarita,they are totally oposite personalities. Rafa is a normal, modest and good man, Djokivc is none of those things.

Aenea
05-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Well I don't really know what kind of a person is Nole off court and out of the spot-lights. But the faces he makes when on court sometimes scare me. Whenever he manages to win a difficult or important point he clenches his teeth, opens his eyes wide and stares at the crowd in a way I get the feeling he's gona kill somebody. It's scary. I know most players have their ways of pumping themselves during a match but Nole's face sends a chill down my spine. :scared:

Tartarita
05-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Well I don't really know what kind of a person is Nole off court and out of the spot-lights. But the faces he makes when on court sometimes scare me. Whenever he manages to win a difficult or important point he clenches his teeth, opens his eyes wide and stares at the crowd in a way I get the feeling he's gona kill somebody. It's scary. I know most players have their ways of pumping themselves during a match but Nole's face sends a chill down my spine. :scared:

really?
I have already notice what you say about his eyes but not his teeth hahaha
I realize he won a point and he made a gesture of dedicates it to the crowd- if i not wrong. I didn't like that, sorry :shrug:

Nev
05-22-2008, 01:46 AM
I don't want to insult him but Djoko does not transmit good vibrations. I don't know how to explain this in english. I suppose some of you have the same feeling. Rafa is clear and very honest and djoko seems to be-for me- sometimes shady, you know? rafa would never use any tricks against his opponent and djoko- sometimes and imo- is not claear in his intentions :scratch: i don't like his way of walking, perhaps he has not the intention of being proud but, i don't like him.
Behind Rafa you find the same Rafa but what do you find behind djoko apparent funny personality? uhmmmm muddy water, muddy water.:lol:

I agree with you, I realize that when Rafa wins a big point is rather funny... Djokovic is somewhat aggresive sometimes... well, that's my impression...
I remember once in Tennis Pro... Rafa was playing versus Moya in the playstation, he lost like 6-1, but when he made the goal he pumped his fist :lol: it was so funny for me to see that, because he compenetrated as he does in the court...

Fedeze14_gc
05-23-2008, 02:41 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'll cry....

Tartarita
05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
:lol:

I agree with you, I realize that when Rafa wins a big point is rather funny... Djokovic is somewhat aggresive sometimes... well, that's my impression...
I remember once in Tennis Pro... Rafa was playing versus Moya in the playstation, he lost like 6-1, but when he made the goal he pumped his fist :lol: it was so funny for me to see that, because he compenetrated as he does in the court...

Do you think that vid can be in youtube? That one from Tennis pro?
There is one vid playing Play with Moyá nad Zabaleta, wowwwwww, how funny it is!!! :lol: you have to see it nevito.

When i'm talking to you in english i feel myself really stupid :lol:

colchetes
05-24-2008, 05:27 AM
and djoko- sometimes and imo- is not claear in his intentions :scratch:
Everything he does, he does it for attention. And possibly for his pushy dad's approval.

I totally agree with the title of this thread, btw. What other sportsman (human being period) goes and tells a widely circulated newspaper that they find Bryan Adam's Back To You motivational? That's source of a lot of happy vibration right there. :o

Tartarita
05-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Everything he does, he does it for attention. And possibly for his pushy dad's approval.

I totally agree with the title of this thread, btw. What other sportsman (human being period) goes and tells a widely circulated newspaper that they find Bryan Adam's Back To You motivational? That's source of a lot of happy vibration right there. :o

HI colchetes, i don't understand very well what do you mean? can you explain again please, all you have said about a newspaper stuff?