Will at least one of the favourites win this week? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Will at least one of the favourites win this week?

wtn_amanda
07-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Will at least one of the pre-tournament favourites win a tournament this week?

The tournaments are:
Allianz Suisse Open Gstaad
Campbell's Hall of Fame Tennis Championships
Synsam Swedish Open

The pre-tournament favourites are:
Roger Federer (Allianz Suisse Open Gstaad)
Greg Rusedski (Campbell's Hall of Fame Tennis Championships)
Gaston Gaudio (Synsam Swedish Open)

If any of the above pre-tournament favourites win, this market will be settled as YES as the winner.

Place your bets using your vCash! Be sure to visit the vBookie for more fun bets at: http://www.menstennisforums.com/vbookie.php

Good luck! :)

gravity
07-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Easy virtual money NO for me :D

Ballbuster
07-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Amanda sorry but I think this idea's pretty dumb. ATP has fantasy tennis where u can win real prizes

wtn_amanda
07-04-2004, 10:28 PM
But don't you have to pay for a chance to win prizes on their game? In any event, our game is just for fun.... it's another addition to the family of games on MTF. If the idea of playing for vCash doesn't sound like much fun, don't play.... but you should try it first. :)

pinky
07-04-2004, 10:50 PM
I think it is a funny addition, thanks Amanda :)

Erm, anything is up yet for when people will get broke? (since i guess i could be fast, i am bad at betting generally :P )

jazz_girl
07-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I suck at this too, but I will play anyway. I'll be broken in just a couple of weeks LOL!

wtn_amanda
07-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Yep if you lose all your money, you'll automatically be given a small amount of vCash to lose again when a new market opens. :)

Ballbuster
07-05-2004, 12:04 AM
hey, the location is gone from our profiles. Now people don't know I'm receiving head from Justine!!