Hamburg 2008: Rafa adds a new Masters title to his clay collection :worship: [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hamburg 2008: Rafa adds a new Masters title to his clay collection :worship:

Metis
05-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Well since Rafa has bombed out of Rome already and Linda must be itching to create another tournament thread, I need to step in and take the initiative. (Clearly the same person creating threads for 3 consecutive tournaments would not be a good thing; look at Rafito trying to play 3 in a row :p.)

Anyway, I hope Rafa gets a good rest to heal his feet and comes back in Hamburg to claim the clay title that's missing from his collection :armed:

As for the MIT competition, I'm curious to see your predictions now :p.

How far will Rafa go in Hamburg :tape:? (100 points at stake)

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac
SF - acionescu, Tess Gray
F - raven gypsy, wildegirl05
W- Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tangerine dream, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos

Congrats to the winners: Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tangerine dream, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos :hatoff: :aparty:

MIT standings after Hamburg:

GuiroNl __________360
nashty___________360
Xoman___________360

cmurray _________ 300

Blaze-2004 _______260
Denisse __________260
Foxy ____________260
Getta____________260
hra87 ___________260
MariaV___________260
NaDaLiTa_________260
raven_gypsy______ 260
The Pro __________260
Tnn74 ___________260

scarecrows _______200
tangerine_dream ___200
Xristos___________200

platinum _________160

acionescu_________100
elessar___________100
Heavenseventeen___100
M.C._____________100
Luvyoyoma1954 ___100
spriwi ___________100
tennischeto _______100
tennizen__________100
TMJordan_________100

Agassi Fan_________60

l_mac
05-08-2008, 12:13 AM
:spit:

:scared: :scared:

Can't believe we need a Hamburg thread already :bigcry: :bigcry:

NaDALiTa
05-08-2008, 12:25 AM
I have a bad feeling for Hamburg,i hate this tournament,the clay looks so dull ..erk...but i'll go for a W ( a bit of optimism after the sad events)*trying to keep my head above water*

Xoman
05-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Definitely a win for Nadal. So put me down for a W in MIT.
After a weeks rest, he should be in fine form to take Hamburg ... Regardless of the draw. And if RF reaches Roma's final he will experience how difficult is to reach 2 finals in a row on clay.

l_mac
05-08-2008, 12:39 AM
OMG, have you clowns learnt NOTHING????

3rd round for me, Metis.

elessar
05-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Definitely a win for Nadal. So put me down for a W in MIT.
After a weeks rest, he should be in fine form to take Hamburg ... Regardless of the draw. And if RF reaches Roma's final he will experience how difficult is to reach 2 finals in a row on clay.

I believe he already did this year :cool:
Win for Rafa here :shrug:

NaDALiTa
05-08-2008, 12:46 AM
there's nothing to learn except that he played too much and then was injured which is normal.He'll have some rest and come back,i go for the win every time Rafa's playing on clay if don't mind if i'm wrong at MIT but i know he is able to win every tournament on clay even Hamburg,so yes i go for the WIN even if it sounds retarded! :p

TMJordan
05-08-2008, 12:48 AM
there's nothing to learn except that he played too much and then was injured which is normal.He'll have some rest and come back,i go for the win every time Rafa's playing on clay if don't mind if i'm wrong at MIT but i know he is able to win every tournament on clay even Hamburg,so yes i go for the WIN even if it sounds retarded! :p

You're right, he shouldn't have played Barcelona :shrug:

But I agree :D Rafito will bounce back and win Hamburg :sport:

hra87
05-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Win.

For me this isn't that bad a result today. I would prefer him to win Hamburg than to win Rome again. I figured if he won mc, barca, rome, then he would definitely withdraw from hamburg.

So all in all, if he wins hamburg, not too big a deal, really.

l_mac
05-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Claire, I think you'll find you are banned from MIT competition because you are very annoying :shrug:

elessar
05-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Claire, I think you'll find you are banned from MIT competition because you are very annoying :shrug:

I'm gonna appeal this decision to Metis :(

NaDALiTa
05-08-2008, 12:57 AM

He proves every year that he isn't really cautious about his planning,this year is no exception but this year there is no time between tournaments...that's the only difference.
He'll have more motivation in Hamburg,especially since it's the last tournament before RG.Dunno if he'll win but one thing is sure..he can do it!

wildegirl05
05-08-2008, 12:58 AM
still :sobbing: but F again. atleast defend your points there rafa :sad:

TMJordan
05-08-2008, 12:59 AM
He proves every year that he isn't really cautious about his planning,this year is no exception but this year there is no time between tournaments...that's the only difference.
He'll have more motivation in Hamburg,especially since it's the last tournament before RG.Dunno if he'll win but one thing is sure..he can do it!

I just hope his feet are ok :tears:

NaDALiTa
05-08-2008, 01:06 AM

Let's keep fingers crossed,there's no remedy but rest.What he described at the press conference just reminds me of that awful injury he had 2 years ago :scared: :scared:

TMJordan
05-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Let's keep fingers crossed,there's no remedy but rest.What he described at the press conference just reminds me of that awful injury he had 2 years ago :scared: :scared:

:scared: :scared: hold me :scared: :scared:

l_mac
05-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Jordan! :(

:lol:

OUT.

TMJordan
05-08-2008, 01:17 AM

OUT.

What?

Come on, man?

Getta
05-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Winner.

OMG, have you clowns learnt NOTHING????

:ras:

M.C.
05-08-2008, 01:37 AM
SF for me

:wavey:

raven gypsy
05-08-2008, 01:54 AM
still :sobbing: but F again. atleast defend your points there rafa :sad:

Agreed :sad: Put me down for F.

Metis
05-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Win for Rafa here :shrug:

:scared: :scared: hold me :scared: :scared:

OUT.

What?

Come on, man?

you guys! :rolls:

Jordan you're in the competition now :D

I'm gonna appeal this decision to Metis :(

:haha: Well, my hands are tied; the rules state that anyone (apart from Rafa's immediate family and friends!) can participate in the competition. :shrug:

Denisse
05-08-2008, 04:08 AM
W for me please :)

Johnny Groove
05-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Hes gonna win hamburg for the first time :D

GuiroNl
05-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Why not.

W

scarecrows
05-08-2008, 10:09 AM
:)w

Foxy
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Add me for the WIN. I don't see anyone beating him if he is healthy.

Neely
05-08-2008, 12:52 PM
I have my doubts if these few days are enough to heal this cut on his ball of the foot. It didn't look like the skin under a classic blister to me, it looked more like a cut of broken skin along a skin fold. It's always difficult to judge this from the distance, so correct me if I'm wrong, but this was my impression on it.

Xristos
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Rafa wins this.

No doubt about it.

MariaV
05-08-2008, 01:53 PM
:)w

No need for your stupid jinx here. :rolleyes: Rafa will most probably withdraw, happy now? :D

yana
05-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I say second round. He's DONE on clay. :sad:

Aenea
05-08-2008, 07:53 PM
I say Nadal pulls out of Hamburg.
In case he plays, Metis, put me down for 2nd rnd.

Metis
05-08-2008, 08:03 PM
I say second round. He's DONE on clay. :sad:

:sad:

l_mac
05-08-2008, 08:03 PM
I think he'll w/d too.

Awful year so far.

I must bump the schedule thread from last November where I whined for ages about him not playing Barcelona.

scarecrows
05-08-2008, 08:46 PM
No need for your stupid jinx here. :rolleyes: Rafa will most probably withdraw, happy now? :D

that makes me a sad panda

http://forum.modblog.de/images/pandas75za.jpg

platinum
05-08-2008, 11:21 PM
When will we know if he will play in Hamburg?

The Pro
05-09-2008, 09:01 AM

CHEAT! :(

I think he'll win this one. It is clay after all. I think it's just a blister, plus he has the most dedicated team of fixers helping him (those anasthetic foot injections to help him play sound scary). :eek:

Aenea
05-09-2008, 08:17 PM

I think he'll win this one. It is clay after all. I think it's just a blister, plus he has the most dedicated team of fixers helping him (those anasthetic foot injections to help him play sound scary). :eek:

I don't get it :confused:
You disagree with me, fine. But why should you attack me like that when I only expressed my opinion? :confused:

Xoman
05-09-2008, 09:39 PM
People, it is only a blister. In 6 days it is enough time for it to heal. There is not reason for him to withdraw from Hamburg as there is another week rest afterwards before RG.

He will win Hamburg.

acionescu
05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
SF for me!

EDIT: And please MTF :smash: let me write with Capitals! :shout: :fiery:

NaDALiTa
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
There's too many points at stake for Rafa to withdraw from Hamburg...and it's not good to go to FO on this kind of loss !!

Mimi
05-10-2008, 02:18 AM
i think yuou are really too sensitive, nobody is attacking you, just like me, if my memory is correct, my rep is something like i wish him to play etc and its a good and not bad rep, no words of insult, we don't agree with you but that does not mean we are attacking you :rolleyes:
I don't get it :confused:
You disagree with me, fine. But why should you attack me like that when I only expressed my opinion? :confused:

cmurray
05-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Put me down for the W. WTH, I'm optimistic.

Eden
05-10-2008, 12:12 PM
The draw for Hamburg is out:

FEDERER Roger [SUI] (1) vs BYE
NIEMINEN Jarkko [FIN] vs SCHUETTLER Rainer [GER] (WC)
ANDREEV Igor [RUS] vs SODERLING Robin [SWE]
MAHUT Nicolas [FRA] vs TSONGA Jo-Wilfried [FRA] (14)

YOUZHNY Mikhail [RUS] (10) vs VERDASCO Fernando [ESP]
CANAS Guillermo [ARG] vs LLODRA Michael [FRA]
LOPEZ Feliciano [ESP] vs ALMAGRO Nicolas [ESP]
FERRER David [ESP] (5) vs BYE

DAVYDENKO Nikolay [RUS] (4) vs BYE
DARCIS Steve [BEL] vs LJUBICIC Ivan [CRO]
WAWRINKA Stanislas [SUI] vs Q
KIEFER Nicolas [GER] vs MATHIEU Paul-Henri [FRA] (16)

MONACO Juan [ARG] (12) vs VOLANDRI Filippo [ITA]
BOLELLI Simone [ITA] vs Q
BERRER Michael [GER] (WC) vs SEPPI Andreas [ITA]
GASQUET Richard [FRA] (8 ) vs BYE

BLAKE James [USA] (7) vs BYE
TIPSAREVIC Janko [SRB] vs BECK Andreas [GER] (WC)
MONTANES Albert [ESP] vs FISH Mardy [USA]
ACASUSO Jose [ARG] vs BERDYCH Tomas [CZE] (9)

ROBREDO Tommy [ESP] (13) vs KOHLSCHREIBER Philipp [GER]
ZVEREV Mischa [GER] (WC) vs KARLOVIC Ivo [CRO]
CHELA Juan Ignacio [ARG] vs Q
DJOKOVIC Novak [SRB] (3) vs BYE

RODDICK Andy [USA] (6) vs BYE
CILIC Marin [CRO] vs Q
Q vs STEPANEK Radek [CZE]
Q vs MOYA Carlos [ESP] (11)

MURRAY Andy [GBR] (15) vs TURSUNOV Dmitry [RUS]
MALISSE Xavier [BEL] vs SIMON Gilles [FRA]
Q vs STARACE Potito [ITA]
NADAL Rafael [ESP] (2) vs BYE

l_mac
05-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks Doris.

Still don't think he'll play.

Eden
05-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Still don't think he'll play.

Why do you think so Linda? He has points to defend there and will have one week off between the tournament and Paris.

I don't know how long it takes for a player to get over such blisters as he had, but fitness shouldn't be an issue after the rest he had now.

Sunset of Age
05-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Why do you think so Linda? He has points to defend there and will have one week off between the tournament and Paris.

I don't know how long it takes for a player to get over such blisters as he had, but fitness shouldn't be an issue after the rest he had now.

Believe me, as a long distance hiker, I've had blisters like that more than once, and with proper treatment, they are gone in just a few days.
It's not a life-threatening injury, folks.

l_mac
05-10-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/article3904473.ece

The extent to which Rafael Nadal, the three-times champion here, was in terrible pain from a blistered foot was confirmed yesterday. A syringe was required to draw blood from the affected area, such a painful experience that Nadal was moved to bite hard on a towel to stop himself from screaming in agony. He was back on the golf course yesterday – in a buggy – so things are looking up and the Spaniard intends to play the German Open in Hamburg next week.

Tess Gray
05-10-2008, 12:52 PM
^^wow.. that does NOT sound good :sad:

If he's gonna play, put me down for a SF.

Sunset of Age
05-10-2008, 12:53 PM

That's the usual treatment of those things. Nasty - but once done (i.e. blood and liquid removed), they heal very quickly.

Anyway, if he's not feeling well enough, he should of course withdraw.

Foxy
05-10-2008, 12:54 PM
The draw is not bad at all.
And for sure Rafa will arrive in Paris fresher physically and mentally than last year whatever happens in Hamburg.

Sizzling Safin
05-10-2008, 04:00 PM
The extent to which Rafael Nadal, the three-times champion here, was in terrible pain from a blistered foot was confirmed yesterday. A syringe was required to draw blood from the affected area, such a painful experience that Nadal was moved to bite hard on a towel to stop himself from screaming in agony. He was back on the golf course yesterday – in a buggy – so things are looking up and the Spaniard intends to play the German Open in Hamburg next week.

:hug:

Aenea
05-10-2008, 04:07 PM
i think yuou are really too sensitive, nobody is attacking you, just like me, if my memory is correct, my rep is something like i wish him to play etc and its a good and not bad rep, no words of insult, we don't agree with you but that does not mean we are attacking you :rolleyes:
mimi, that

with that particular smiley does not sound as a compliment to me. Had the poster used Cheat! with another smiley say :p or :) or ;) etc my replay would have been quite different. But the way he/she accused me of cheating sounds serious to me.

Whatever.

As for the reps how this system does work? Why I can't give good reps? Whenever I try to do it I get a message "You must spread your reputation ... etc". Now do I need to collect more red dots to have the right to give them back?

Now on topic. I don't know about the draw. Before Rome I thought any draw in a clay tournament shouldn't be difficult for Nadal. But now I'm not that sure. I still stick to my first prediction Rafa will pull out though this
He was back on the golf course yesterday – in a buggy – so things are looking up and the Spaniard intends to play the German Open in Hamburg next week.
sounds positive to me.

Anyway I wish him good luck playing or not.

tennizen
05-11-2008, 01:28 AM
I forgot if I posted my MIT prediction or not. Put me down for a win this time:D

Metis
05-11-2008, 03:57 AM

Poor Rafa :awww: sounds very painful! :tape:

But if he's already on the golf course I'm guessing he'll be OK next week :shrug:

P.S. the prediction table is updated in the 1st post

nadal4ever
05-11-2008, 04:29 PM
:DIf Rafa is intent on playing Hamburg I am praying he will win it. No way do I want him losing his no.2 ranking before Roland Garros or at any other time for that matter unless he is sliding into the no. 1 spot. So if he is in it, Rafa win it!. Then on to Roland Garros and lift your fourth trophy there.:wavey:

Metis
05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Revised draw (including withdrawals, Qs, LLs etc). Now Rafa has Almagro in his half and Berdych in his quarter)

(1) FEDERER, Roger SUI/BYE
NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN v (WC) SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER
ANDREEV, Igor RUS v SODERLING, Robin SWE
MAHUT, Nicolas FRA v (14) TSONGA, Jo-Wilfried FRA

(10) YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS v VERDASCO, Fernando ESP
CANAS, Guillermo ARG v LLODRA, Michael FRA
LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP v (LL) Minar, Ivo CZE [Minar replaces Almagro]
BYE/(5) FERRER, David ESP

(4) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS/BYE
DARCIS, Steve BEL v LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO
WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI v (Q) Martin, Alberto ESP
KIEFER, Nicolas GER v (16) MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA

(12) MONACO, Juan ARG v VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
BOLELLI, Simone ITA v (Q) Granollers, Marcel ESP
(WC) BERRER, Michael GER v SEPPI, Andreas ITA
BYE/(8) GASQUET, Richard FRA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(7) BLAKE, James/BYE
TIPSAREVIC, Janko v (WC) BECK, Andreas
MONTANES, Albert v FISH, Mardy
ACASUSO, Jose v (17) ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP [Almagro replaces Berdych]

(13) ROBREDO, Tommy v KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp
(WC) ZVEREV, Mischa v KARLOVIC, IVO
CHELA, Juan Ignacio v (Q) Sanchez de Luna, Jose Antonio ESP
BYE/(3) DJOKOVIC, Novak

(9) BERDYCH, Tomas/BYE (6) RODDICK, Andy]
CILIC, Marin v (Q) Safin, Marat RUS
(Q) Naso, Gianluca ITA v (LL) Rochus, Olivier BEL [Rochus replaces STEPANEK, Radek CZE]
(Q) Benneteau, Julien FRA v (11) MOYA, Carlos

(15) MURRAY, Andy v TURSUNOV, Dmitry
MALISSE, Xavier v SIMON, Gilles
(Q) Horna, Luis PER v STARACE, Potito
BYE/(2) NADAL, Rafael

l_mac
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
A poster at vb saw Rafa practise in Hamburg today.

nashty
05-11-2008, 07:40 PM
I still haven't recovered from Rafa's early exit last week but here's hoping he's good now. Please put me down for the Win. I'm not yet that confident that he'll win but he should do better than Nole here.

still, Vamos Raf!

Metis
05-11-2008, 08:26 PM
The weather in Hamburg looks pretty good for the coming week. Sunny and warm :D

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/GMXX0049?from=36hr_topnav_business

NaDALiTa
05-11-2008, 09:28 PM
a good thing for Rafa's topspin :yeah:

Tnn74
05-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Poor Rafa.. put me down for the W Metis...
I am not confident but given he NEEDS to defend his
points in order to stay #2... :scared:
hopefully the blister is fully gone... Hamburg
still doesn't seem to suit him at all... but he NEEDS to win
so vamos Rafito! take this title now :hug:

Getta
05-11-2008, 09:49 PM
It must be very frustrating for Rafa to hear Djoke's breath sounds just behind his shoulders.

A lot of pressure on him now to win both Hamburg and Roland Garros.

Tnn74
05-11-2008, 10:00 PM
yes, that's true... djoke is literally pulling on his faymoose ass...
Rafa has always been great under pressure.. so hopefully he will get it together...
So here's to clinging on to #2...

Denisse
05-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Put me down for W please

spriwi
05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
i m into the W sector too please :angel:

M.C.
05-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Actually, I'm changing my vote to a W

Metis
05-13-2008, 02:00 AM
Put me down for W please

i m into the W sector too please :angel:

Actually, I'm changing my vote to a W

That's the spirit! :D

The Pro
05-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Down for teh win dammit! :D

l_mac
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM
I am also more optimistic.

QF.

Metis
05-13-2008, 04:11 PM

First match tomorrow against Starace. Have the blisters healed? :scared: :unsure:

l_mac
05-13-2008, 04:12 PM

First match tomorrow against Starace. Have the blisters healed? :scared: :unsure:

No. But he says they are better.

Agassi Fan
05-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Good luck against Starace!

tennizen
05-13-2008, 04:26 PM
:scared::unsure:

Metis
05-13-2008, 04:30 PM
No. But he says they are better.

:( they will probably get worse with every match...

l_mac
05-13-2008, 04:33 PM
:( they will probably get worse with every match...

Oh, no doubt. He's going everything he can to protect them .. practising hard twice a day, for 3 hours at a time ... :tape:

Metis
05-13-2008, 04:39 PM
:lol: :rolleyes: :mad:

Well, I'm sure he knows what he's doing; it's just blisters after all :shrug:

MariaV
05-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh, no doubt. He's going everything he can to protect them .. practising hard twice a day, for 3 hours at a time ... :tape:

Never in doubt. :mad: :fiery: :rolleyes:
Do you remember when Marat played Potito/Potato at RG in 2004 and he counted 11 blisters on his hands. :tape: :ignore:

l_mac
05-13-2008, 06:41 PM
OOP for tomorrow

http://dtb-tennis.rent-a-cluster.net/livescoring/order-of-play/order-of-play.php

Tomas BERDYCH (CZE) vs. Marat SAFIN (RUS)
followed by
Stanislas WAWRINKA (SUI) vs. Nicolas KIEFER (GER)
followed by
Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs. Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN)
followed by
Potito STARACE (ITA) vs. Rafael NADAL (ESP)
followed by
Juan Ignacio CHELA (ARG) vs. Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB)

Getta
05-13-2008, 06:59 PM
OOP for tomorrow

http://dtb-tennis.rent-a-cluster.net/livescoring/order-of-play/order-of-play.php

Tomas BERDYCH (CZE) vs. Marat SAFIN (RUS)
followed by
Stanislas WAWRINKA (SUI) vs. Nicolas KIEFER (GER)
followed by
Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs. Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN)
followed by
Potito STARACE (ITA) vs. Rafael NADAL (ESP)
followed by
Juan Ignacio CHELA (ARG) vs. Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB)

Hopefully no Djoketard will imply that the favourites for the title will play in ascending order tomorrow.

Luvyoyoma1954@co
05-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Well since Rafa has bombed out of Rome already and Linda must be itching to create another tournament thread, I need to step in and take the initiative. (Clearly the same person creating threads for 3 consecutive tournaments would not be a good thing; look at Rafito trying to play 3 in a row :p.)

Anyway, I hope Rafa gets a good rest to heal his feet and comes back in Hamburg to claim the clay title that's missing from his collection :armed:

As for the MIT competition, I'm curious to see your predictions now :p.

Since nobody won in the last tournament the point distribution remains the same:

GuiroNl__________ 260
MariaV___________260
nashty___________260
raven_gypsy______ 260
Xoman___________260

cmurray _________ 200

Blaze-2004 _______160
Denisse __________160
Foxy ____________160
Getta____________160
hra87 ___________160
NaDaLiTa_________160
platinum _________160
The Pro __________160
Tnn74 ___________160

acionescu_________100
Heavenseventeen___100
Luvyoyoma1954 ___100
scarecrows _______100
tangerine_dream ___100
tennischeto _______100
Xristos___________100

Agassi Fan_________60

rafa willwin in hamburg. :wavey::angel:

Tnn74
05-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Linda, once again, your sig. :worship:
Good luck tomorrow Rafa! :hug:
I know you will not let that little b*strd
take your number 2 ranking...
I'll vomit :scared:

Metis
05-14-2008, 03:28 AM
About 12 hours to go until Rafa's match; don't forget to post/change your predictions on time. :D

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac
W- Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, Luvyoyoma1954, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos

tangerine_dream
05-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Hamburg is the worst clay tournament. I haven't looked at Rafa's draw nor do I know how his blisters are doing. :shrug:

Win for me, Metis. Good luck to Rafa.

l_mac
05-14-2008, 06:14 PM
I am also more optimistic.

QF.

:retard: :retard: :retard:

I should have stuck with 3rd round.

What an awful, awful performance from Rafa and I bet his feet are in agony.

Metis
05-14-2008, 06:22 PM
^^^ :lol:

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac
W- Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tangerine dream, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos

C'ya tennischeto and yana :wavey:

tennizen
05-14-2008, 06:42 PM

Metis, you better lose tomorrow:armed:

Metis
05-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Metis, you better lose tomorrow:armed:

It's not up to me :sad:

Rafa's 3rd round against Murray is the 5th match tomorrow.

NaDALiTa
05-14-2008, 07:28 PM
lame performance by Rafa...he was unable to run to the net,it doesn't sound good :( I hope it was just a bad day (tho i'm not stupid :sobbing: )

l_mac
05-14-2008, 07:30 PM

The Nole/Chela vs Ivo match is subject to court change. If Nole wins I assume it will be moved to Court 1, and Moya Safin will be on Centre :cool:

NaDALiTa
05-14-2008, 07:38 PM

I hope I'll be home on time to watch the match,tough match no? especially if Rafa plays like today :rolleyes:

MariaV
05-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Linda, Moya vs Safin will be enough killer for me already. :o :tape: :help:

Well, I barely made it through the 2 hrs 7 min today. Nice tactics from Potito with the dropshots, Rafa's feet thanked him for that no doubt. :lol: Very clever, very clever! :yeah: Potito's eyes are kinda really cute and I like his short hairdo better than the ponytale he had before.
I don't have any hopes for tomorrow vs Murray. :wavey:

Metis
05-14-2008, 07:48 PM
The Nole/Chela vs Ivo match is subject to court change. If Nole wins I assume it will be moved to Court 1, and Moya Safin will be on Centre :cool:

:lol: for sure!

dorkino
05-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Rafa what a performance :eek: Too passive, and too much effort. Blisters and more must be on fire.

Foxy
05-15-2008, 07:21 AM
No, Rafa just wanted to play three-sets to practice a little bit more but it was never meant to be :)

GuiroNl
05-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Wish I could change my MIT vote to R3.

Why is Nadal even playing this tournament, it's obvious that he isn't 100% yet.

Foxy
05-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Because of the points and match practice...

Aenea
05-15-2008, 05:40 PM

Phew, I'm glad I lost. :dance: Hopefully more to follow all the way to the finals. :D
Brave from Rafa to play though not fully fit but I hope this doesn't cost him RG. :scared:

Anyway ... Vamos, Rafa!! :yippee:

Metis
05-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Nadal-Murray 6-3 6-2 :yeah:

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac

I lost again... I am devastated :sobbing: :D

l_mac
05-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Andreea and Tess Gray are a disgrace :mad:

Aenea
05-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Nadal-Murray 6-3 6-2 :yeah:

I lost again... I am devastated :sobbing: :D

Welcome to the club. :D Let's hope l_mac is next. :p

Rafa is through :yippee: He played much better than yesterday and had 23 winners. Good job, Rafa, keep up the good work. I hope Moya is veeery tired after today's thriller v Safin.

aurora2006
05-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Vaaaaaammmmmooooooosssss Kiiiddddddooooooooooooo!
You're improving!!!!Yesss!:worship:
You neded this today!:D

NaDALiTa
05-15-2008, 08:51 PM
:woohoo: Really nice match by Rafa.He felt the ball much more better than yesterday on dropshots,forehands and the volleys were great!Vamos and tomorrow stands closer to the baseline :p

Andy :banghead: makes me think of Safin sometimes!

Tough match tomorrow no? against Charly :scared:

acionescu
05-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Andreea and Tess Gray are a disgrace :mad:

Why? :crying2:

l_mac
05-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Why? :crying2:

You have him losing to Nole :bigcry:

Getta
05-15-2008, 09:26 PM

Andreea is a Djokotard in disguise. Ancient news. :shrug:

acionescu
05-15-2008, 09:57 PM

I was thinking that he'll lose to Donkey! :angel: Anyway I made my pick before knowing the draw! :shrug:

Andreea is a Djokotard in disguise. Ancient news. :shrug:

:ras:

Tnn74
05-16-2008, 01:18 AM
Vamos kid! :bounce:
he better not play one of those thriller
marathons with moyini tomorrow... :(
the last time that happened... :scared:

anyway, he looked great today...
hopefully he'll continue going for his shots :yeah:

Metis
05-16-2008, 07:04 PM
:scared: :unsure:

it had to be said :shrug: :lol:

l_mac
05-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Shit :scared:

I have my concerns.

Metis
05-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Nadal-Moya 6-1 6-3 :sport:

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac

take that l_mac:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128347587844687500fail.jpg

GuiroNl
05-16-2008, 08:30 PM
If Nadal plays like he did in the first set, Djokovic is going down tomorrow. Maybe we'll even see his parents cry?

Clara Bow
05-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Good luck tomorrow Rafa. Please win. Please oh please oh please. Win. Please.

tennizen
05-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Some quotes from the players
Nadal:

"There is no favourite for Saturday's semi-final, he is leading the ATP Race this season, while I am playing very well," said Nadal, who has won the last three titles at Roland Garros which starts in just over a week.

"It will be no more important than any other Masters Series semi-final, the main thing is I am confident, playing well and looking forward to a tough match."

Djokovic
"I didn't want to underestimate my opponent, but I was conscious of saving energy and keeping something back for the semi-final," said Djokovic.

Xoman
05-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Tomorrow is the battle for #2 ranking. It is going to be tough, but I am confident Nadal will prevail.

bwinreal
05-16-2008, 09:31 PM
What time they will start play ?

GuiroNl
05-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Center Court starting at 11:00 CEST
Leander PAES (IND)
Tommy ROBREDO (ESP) vs. Daniel NESTOR (CAN)
Nenad ZIMONJIC (SCG)
followed by
Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs. Andreas SEPPI (ITA)
followed by
Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB) vs. Rafael NADAL (ESP)
followed by
Henri LECONTE (FRA) vs. Michael STICH (GER)

tangerine_dream
05-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Are there *any* Rafa-Nole fans around here or are they all in the closet? :devil:

Somebody lit a fire under Rafa's ass today because I thought for sure he would go out to Carlos, or that Carlos would take advantange of Rafa's blisters/fatigue, Guess not. WTG, Rafa. :bigclap:

Metis :haha:

l_mac
05-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Lost again :sad: This game is a nightmare!

If Andreea and Tess win the points this week they are to be outcast forever from the Fangirl Community :(

Are there *any* Rafa-Nole fans around here or are they all in the closet? :devil:

Me! :bounce: But I'm in deep, deep denial.

TMJordan
05-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Rafa/Nole fanboy right here :bounce:

raven gypsy
05-17-2008, 12:36 AM
VAMOS

C'mon Rafa, don't let this go...
not (as Robbie Koenig says during every match) on your "beloved clay" :rolleyes: Romance novel phrases or not, c'mon Rafa are playing for all the marbles (sort of)..

Here's hoping Andreea and Tess are going down :hug: :angel:

NaDALiTa
05-17-2008, 01:02 AM
Taluego Charly :wavey: Great match by Rafa,he's playing better every round!Rafa can win tomorrow,Nole didn't show amazing performances on clay so far apart his wonderful retirements.More than all,I want a Fed/Rafa final!

Nole said he saved energy I think he just lacked respect to Montanes,he almost shown disdain in his behaviour at the begining of the match...the more I see the guy playing the more I find him uninteresting :shrug: (plus his hair is growing in the wrong way ...it looks like a helmet :scared: ok I stop the b*tching )

VAMOS RAFA!

tennizen
05-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Rafa/Nole fanboy right here :bounce:

Jordan your avy:haha::haha:

Luvyoyoma1954@co
05-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Tomorrow won't be easy or quick, I won't under estimate RAFA'S OPPONENT but there is no doubt at all that Rafa will win and it won't go 3.

Rafa--FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :smash:

and VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS :timebomb:

:wavey::angel:

acionescu
05-17-2008, 08:27 AM
If I win the contest, I'll finally be able to openly show my love for Nole! :rocker2: Apart of him being the future tennis GOAT, he's a knock-out! Did you see Jordan's avy? How can you not love him? :hearts: :inlove:

Getta
05-17-2008, 09:58 AM
If I win the contest, I'll finally be able to openly show my love for Nole! :rocker2: Apart of him being the future tennis GOAT, he's a knock-out! Did you see Jordan's avy? How can you not love him? :hearts: :inlove:

Jordan shouldn't have put that avatar. Now, I've really crashed into Novak. :inlove:

:unsure: :bolt:

Getta
05-17-2008, 10:04 AM
VAMOS

C'mon Rafa, don't let this go...
not (as Robbie Koenig says during every match) on your "beloved clay" :rolleyes: Romance novel phrases or not, c'mon Rafa are playing for all the marbles (sort of)..

Here's hoping Andreea and Tess are going down :hug: :angel:

Love YOUR avatar and mainly the symbolism behind it. :rocker2:

l_mac
05-17-2008, 12:18 PM
The roof is closed.

Doom. DOOOOOOM!!

NaDALiTa
05-17-2008, 12:27 PM
noooo :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

l_mac
05-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Nole :scared: :unsure:

Metis
05-17-2008, 01:21 PM
You people are making me nervous :mad: I was perfectly fine until I came to MTF this morning...

Metis
05-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Nadal-Djokovic 7-5 2-6 6-2

:banana: :woohoo:

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac

Well acionescu and Tess Gray get to stay in the Rafa fangirl community but they are probably sad anyway for losing in the MIT this week. This photo is dedicated to them :hug:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/digitalcontent/images/fail4apr2008.jpg

l_mac
05-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Lucky one, Andreea and Tess Gray.

acionescu
05-17-2008, 05:49 PM
I lost! :banana: Linda, show some mercy, I did not know the draw, I swear! :tears:

EDIT: Now I finally get it why you allways chose the QF! :yeah:

Aenea
05-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi, guys. :wavey:

Congratulation for Rafa's win. I'm very happy :banana: he won today and kept his ranking though I don't care about rankings that much anymore. Nole pushed him very hard. But that was an incredible match. Very happy that Rafa won it.

Hope he has enough strengths left for tomorrow's final but I'm not sure about his motivation. Maybe all he wanted was to keep his ranking.

Still staying on the positive side I hope for a win. :D
Vamos.

Tartarita
05-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Congrats Rafa! :yeah:
Very tough match you are able to solve :worship:
Happy you go to roland being number two in the ranking :bounce:
You worth this and more than this cause you are honest, humble and a great tennis player! :bigclap:

Luvyoyoma1954@co
05-17-2008, 08:30 PM
You wortht this and more than this cause you are honest, humble and a great tennis player! :bigclap:

OMG I could not agree with you more especially the personal description of Rafa. :)

:wavey::angel:

l_mac
05-17-2008, 08:42 PM
I feel sure that wildegirl and raven gypsy will be the MIT winners this week :sad:

JesusFed :scared: :unsure:

raven gypsy
05-17-2008, 08:59 PM
WOW to today's match. C'mon Rafa.
I just wanted him to defend last year's points.
Done.

I fully expect to be the loser in MIT tomorrow :sad:
I'll graciously accept my loss along with the accompanying "FAIL" picture that Metis will dedicate to me and wildgirl05.

Of course, I will always have the bragging rights that at one point I was in a 6 way tie for first place. :rolleyes:
Surely this is a noteworthy accomplishment!

On the otherhand maybe I'll be like Nole.. My explanation for my loss is the unlucky net cords... :D

Herdwick
05-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Nole fan here (don't shoot me; I come in peace) but I bow down in wonder to Rafa today - that was so fabulous. Many, many congrats - he played simply unbelievable tennis. Everything about the man - on court demeanour and off court i/vs - is a credit to the game.

Only hope he is not too exhausted to give his best tomorrow - he so deserves to win after today's show and we'll be cheering him all the way here.

l_mac
05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I fully expect to be the loser in MIT tomorrow :sad:
I'll graciously accept my loss along with the accompanying "FAIL" picture that Metis will dedicate to me and wildgirl05.

Stop jinxing :armed:

spriwi
05-17-2008, 10:33 PM
if fed plays like he has been playing the whole week it will be straight sets win :scared:

though i hope rafa will keep playing the passing shots as he did in the latter stages of the 1st set today :drool:

GuiroNl
05-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Fanfuckingtastic match that was. Really enjoyed it. Happy that Nadal won, happy that Djokovic lost while playing at his best in perfect conditions for him.

Just take out Federer now Rafa and take all AMS clay crowns!

wildegirl05
05-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I feel sure that wildegirl and raven gypsy will be the MIT winners this week :sad:

JesusFed :scared: :unsure:

rafa should not permit a fedal fan to win the MIT in a fedal final. that just seems wrong :sad:

l_mac
05-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Nole fan here (don't shoot me; I come in peace) but I bow down in wonder to Rafa today - that was so fabulous. Many, many congrats - he played simply unbelievable tennis. Everything about the man - on court demeanour and off court i/vs - is a credit to the game.

Only hope he is not too exhausted to give his best tomorrow - he so deserves to win after today's show and we'll be cheering him all the way here.
Thanks, Herdwick :hug:

I'd come to the Nole forum to congratulate him, but ... well, you know. I did show him some :worship: on the match thread though.
Fanfuckingtastic match that was. Really enjoyed it. Happy that Nadal won, happy that Djokovic lost while playing at his best in perfect conditions for him.

I know. It was awesome. :woohoo:

Rafa's "How the hell did he do that????" winners won him the match today :inlove:

The majority of posters on MTF seem to think it is only a matter of time before Nole gets on top of Rafa on clay :aplot: but they said the same about federer and work on the assumption that Nole will keep getting better while Rafa will stay in the same place. Hope they are wrong.

nadal4ever
05-17-2008, 11:06 PM
You worth this and more than this cause you are honest, humble and a great tennis player! :bigclap:

Could not have said it better. Rafa is a great tennis player and an exceptional human being. Rafa is simply the best! Now rest and recover for tomorrow's match.

GuiroNl
05-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks, Herdwick :hug:

The majority of posters on MTF seem to think it is only a matter of time before Nole gets on top of Rafa on clay :aplot: but they said the same about federer and work on the assumption that Nole will keep getting better while Rafa will stay in the same place. Hope they are wrong.

The majority of posters on MTF are, well I'll just keep it decent :haha:

Tnn74
05-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Rafa :hug: way to go kiddo! one more win now! :banana:

the_natural
05-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Aghhh im f@#$ing worried, I think alot of credit has to go to nole for the fightback in te second after leading in the first like that, but then again the only play in the world that he or the swiss miss would have a chance against rafa on clay is here (yeh there was rome on a blistering hot day when rafa was a little too complacent just keepin it in play, and was defensive and back before he learned how to make the opponents run), because the courts are crappy and dont take spin 9which is why the cheese maker always does well in hamburg cos it encourage flat hitting PLUS they are super slow which i have felt always works to the cow lovers advantage as it always gets its nickers in a twist whenever someone takes time away from it.

This is the worst clay court event for rafa lets pray for a terribly hot day tommorow cos if its cold like this again and wet... well rafas shots dont have any real effect on this court.... although in all fairness Novak has a far superior forehand backhand combo, rafa just has the attack the backhand with good deep (not ones that he hits hard with x amount of spin) and then make the bitch run to its foreahdn which is the weakest shot in its arsenal.

In theory rafa should do really well because the courts dont help the serve too much but in reality i know the swiss will make rafa run alot to wear him down and then go in for the kill when rafas last reserves are gone, as always the swiss will benefit from a superior opponent being physically or mentally drained by having a tougher draw...

Rafa can win but the odds definatley arent in his favour... 3 hours is too long the day before a final, is it even possible for him to win with no recovery day?

Tnn74
05-18-2008, 12:31 AM
don't worry the natural, dear, he will be fine...
at least he'll have less pressure now... he just have
to go out there and play his best, that's all we can
hope for right now :hug: anyway, I can't help but think
about when Rafa kissed that little girl on the cheek,
it just warms my heart, :inlove: :lol:

Tnn74
05-18-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey guys, here's Rafa's presser...
frankly, a few concerns, no? :scared:

Hamburg, 17 May 2008

Press Conference with RAFAEL NADAL

Nadal - Djokovic 7:5, 2:6, 6:2

Q: It was a very special match.

NADAL: Well, I think special because we played very good tennis, at a very good level. It was an amazing match. I think Djokovic played very good on clay. Especially today. But the conditions weren't very good for me, because I prefer it a little bit faster. The ball stayed very low, so he got more Chances. But I probably played one of my best matches.

Q: Do you really enjoy it when you are out there or do you just focus?

NADAL: Yes, of course I like the pressure and I like matches like today. I liked this match because I think we played at a very good level. I felt very fast on court, running very well.

Q: Novak said you were the best defensive player ever in tennis.

NADAL: I won't say anything about this. Thank you for this compliment of him.

Q: Were you surprised about the way you ran on court today?

NADAL: Yes, I was very fast. Yesterday I was also feeling very good physically. Well, I'm probably in good form. I am a bit tired now, but it was a very tough match today. I don't know how it will be tomorrow, but it will be difficult.

Q: Can you talk about tomorrow, playing Roger?

NADAL: Well, I play in Roger's home, because he won here 4 times, this is probably his best clay court. I don't know, it will be a very tough match. Probably the ball here doesn't get the same topspin as in Roland Garros, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome too. So it will be a little bit different and more difficult, too. It will be tough, too, because he played a little over an hour and I played over 3 hours. I hope, this doesn't effect me too much tomorrow.

I will go on court with my best motivation. This is a Mastes Series where I haven't won so far, so that is a special motivation for me, too. Just go on court, and try my best.

Q: Do you feel better now compared to last year?

NADAL: You know, last year I was very tired, mentally tired. This year not. I prefer it like last year, because I played Rome with 100% condition, this year I didn't play Romewith a good condition. All the tournaments in this short season are very important for me and I lost one, that's tough for me. I had Sunday for rest, and I started this tournament not feeling too sure, because I didn't practice too much before the tournament, because I had the blister. I didn't play too well against Potito, but I got better every day and I played a very good match today. I need a little bit more for tomorrow.

Q: Do you feel ready to play again tomorrow?

NADAL: You have to wait until tomorrow morning, it depends how you feel in the morning when you wake up. Hopefully yes, I have to be 100% if I want to have chances to beat him.

Q: Now that the match is finished, are you pleased that you saved the no 2 ranking?

NADAL: I am happy to be in the final of Hamburg. Save the no 2, sure it's important for Roland Garros. But the important thing is that I am improving, I am doing a very complete season. I am happy for that. Later, we will see when the season finishes.

Q: On court you said Djokovic will be the next no 1.

NADAL: I think so, because he played very good, he's a tough player, so he probably has very good chances to become no 1. He will have very good chances in the next years, because he's very good and he's very young.

Q: What was the decisive moment in the match?

NADAL: It was important when I saved the two balls for 4:0, because he was playing very well, and if I managed 4:0 it would be impossible for him to come back. If you lose the first set, at least stay in the set, don't lose it 6:1, 6:2. Afterwards in the first set the first break was important.

Q: And the last game of the match?

NADAL: Yes, it was very tough, it was unbelievable, I had some very good chances, I missed a forehand volley, because I didn't know if his ball was out or inside. It was tough, but it was also a very good end to the match.

Q: When it was important, your first serve was very good.

NADAL: I think I served well on the important moments. This week I am serving much better than in Monte Carlo, and better than Rome, for sure.

NaDALiTa
05-18-2008, 01:27 AM
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_dance.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/laie/Laie_58.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/laie/Laie_94.gif

amaaaazing!!!I'm just so glad he kept his 2nd place especially by beating a 100% fit Nole.I was sure he could make it!I love Fedal Sundays :love: :hearts:

NaDALiTa
05-18-2008, 01:36 AM

Dunno if we must be worried,he's just tired and I guess he means that the way he wakes up in the morning has an influence on the way he's gonna play.Tomorrow is a big match so he'll soon forget about the tiredness;)

mallorn
05-18-2008, 09:44 AM

Thank you - very kind words. :hug: Kudos to Nole too - he brought out the best in Rafa yesterday :yeah: and gave us here fits. ;)

Tartarita
05-18-2008, 09:57 AM
would not say concern but realistic. a match against rog is always tough. And i don't know why but the draws benefit more rog than Rafa, the time of the match is always more confortable for rog than for Rafa... rog comes to win a match against andreas seppi! my god! only an hour of playing... rafa's match semis againts djoko, damn! 3 hours playing at 100%...
rafa knows that the match is waiting for him is very difficult and rog is fresh and no tired and he has to get over from all his effort.
thanks god rafa's body and mind are very very very strong.

good luck rafa , you worth the best!!:worship:

Aenea
05-18-2008, 10:26 AM

Q: Can you talk about tomorrow, playing Roger?

NADAL: Well, I play in Roger's home, because he won here 4 times, this is probably his best clay court. I don't know, it will be a very tough match. Probably the ball here doesn't get the same topspin as in Roland Garros, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome too. So it will be a little bit different and more difficult, too. It will be tough, too, because he played a little over an hour and I played over 3 hours. I hope, this doesn't effect me too much tomorrow.

I will go on court with my best motivation. This is a Mastes Series where I haven't won so far, so that is a special motivation for me, too. Just go on court, and try my best.

Q: Do you feel better now compared to last year?

NADAL: You know, last year I was very tired, mentally tired. This year not. I prefer it like last year, because I played Rome with 100% condition, this year I didn't play Romewith a good condition. All the tournaments in this short season are very important for me and I lost one, that's tough for me. I had Sunday for rest, and I started this tournament not feeling too sure, because I didn't practice too much before the tournament, because I had the blister. I didn't play too well against Potito, but I got better every day and I played a very good match today. I need a little bit more for tomorrow.

That's the spirit!! :clap2: Good to know that he's motivated to play his best. I don't know about his physical condition and if the time he had was enough to recover but it's good he doesn't lack on motivation. That was my main concern.

Best of luck today, Rafa. :)

Tess Gray
05-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Well acionescu and Tess Gray get to stay in the Rafa fangirl community but they are probably sad anyway for losing in the MIT this week. This photo is dedicated to them :hug:

I'd rather I lose, than Rafa lose his nr 2 ranking :angel:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/digitalcontent/images/fail4apr2008.jpg

:hug: :D

Luvyoyoma1954@co
05-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Rafa was down 1-5 to Federer. Rafa came back to win the first set 7-5. Now Rafa is up 1-0 in the second set. Rafa had a trainer call about an upper thigh problem. He went back to play of course and is winning. He is what a champion is all about.

Luvyoyoma1954@co
05-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Rafa won set 1, lost set 2 and is now up 4-2 and 40-30 in the third.

Rafa won. Rafa won. 3 sets. Over 3 hours. Vamos Rafa. You are on the way to be #1 in the world. You are the king.

GuiroNl
05-18-2008, 05:18 PM
WOOHOO

All AMS clay tournaments are his :worship:. King Of Clay and MIT points for me :armed:

nashty
05-18-2008, 05:23 PM
:woohoo: FINALLY!!!:woohoo:

Rafa boy made me earn points again!!! GOOD STUFF!!!

After the nole match I was sure he's gonna lose, but then this is Rafa. Way to go for proving me wrong!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

rest and take care, Raf! we have to be on top form for RG.;)

Xoman
05-18-2008, 05:34 PM
:-) well, Nadal has won :-) it is looking good for RG. I sense that Federer is going to be psychologically beaten after today. If Federer can't beat Nadal in Hamburg, he won't be able to beat him in Paris.
This win is important. with the points collected he is in control of his #2 ranking.

:-) And 100 more points in MIT for me :-)

Xoman
05-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Taking the pictures with the trophy now... Is he going to bit it ... Yes now :-)

l_mac
05-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Does he look happy? Ania said he looked miserable to at the ceremony.

hra87
05-18-2008, 05:50 PM

He didn't even MENTION Roger. And they both seemed pretty out of it.

Eden
05-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Congrats to Rafa for getting the Hamburg title :yeah: This title means a lot to him and will even boost his selfconfidence for RG even more - not that he needs it anyway ;)

mallorn
05-18-2008, 05:56 PM
He didn't even MENTION Roger. And they both seemed pretty out of it.
He did, he started by congratulating Roger for playing well this week and laughed nerviously to/at him. And yes, both looked out of it/miserable I don't know how best to put it.

mallorn
05-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Congrats to Rafa for getting the Hamburg title :yeah: This title means a lot to him and will even boost his selfconfidence for RG even more - not that he needs it anyway ;)
Doris :hug: it feels weird that Rafa won this one.

Xoman
05-18-2008, 05:59 PM

Well, I wouldn't say "miserable". I would rather say he looked like he wanted to skip the trophy ceremony and photo posing. After almost 3 hours, it is understandable he wanted to get out of there and get a rest. He still needs to work on his PR skills.

MariaV
05-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Oh boooy! What an up and down match today! :o :o
And please Rafa, stop that spitting. :o :o Could we send him a petition to bring back the socks adjustement instead of spitting. :o
Anyway, it must be a relief for Rafa and all his supporters to clinch the W today. :D I hope the's nothing wrious with the thigh or blisters or anyhting. :D

MariaV
05-18-2008, 06:01 PM

Vielen Dank Doris! :hatoff:
Even if it was a so-so match Roger can this time take some positives to the RG as he at least managed to take a set. :hug: :) :wavey:

hra87
05-18-2008, 06:02 PM
He did, he started by congratulating Roger for playing well this week and laughed nerviously to/at him. And yes, both looked out of it/miserable I don't know how best to put it.

Oh, that's what he was saying? I couldn't understand it in the beginning. I thought he was saying sorry to the crowd for him winning. LOL.

MariaV
05-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, I wouldn't say "miserable". I would rather say he looked like he wanted to skip the trophy ceremony and photo posing. After almost 3 hours, it is understandable he wanted to get out of there and get a rest. He still needs to work on his PR skills.

Rafa cannot fake, he is always so sincere and that's what I find so attractive about him. And I cannot blame him for wanting to skip all the ceremony stuff.

raven gypsy
05-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Time for my runner's up speech ;)

:worship: Rafa for exceeding my expectations for this week. He's proved -- YET AGAIN -- that he's the man. 3rd man to win all 3 clay MS (Rios and Guga) WOW.

:worship: the MIT winners this tournament!

:wavey: Hamburg -- As Rafa maniac posted, this makes up for last year when the streak was broken. :sad:

Anyhow happy day for us :D

hra87
05-18-2008, 06:20 PM
Rafa cannot fake, he is always so sincere and that's what I find so attractive about him. And I cannot blame him for wanting to skip all the ceremony stuff.

Ummm...Rafa fakes praise in every single press conference.

Aenea
05-18-2008, 06:22 PM

Really?! I couldn't watch the ceremony. :sad: For Roger not being happy is understandable, but for Rafa ... why? :confused: I thought he should be very happy for winning Hamburg and this win came right on time since this might be the last year of Hamburg as a Masters. Weird match though. When it started I watched it just to enjoy Rafa's game, I didn't have much hopes and the way it started didn't encourage me. But then after 5-1 ... and after the 1st set I started to believe.

I'm extremely happy for Rafa. :banana: Congratulations!!

On to the FO!! It looks promising after those 2 tough wins over Djoko and Roger.

GuiroNl
05-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Oh, that's what he was saying? I couldn't understand it in the beginning. I thought he was saying sorry to the crowd for him winning. LOL.

No he apologised to Federer for beating him. I guess he feels that Federer deserved it more.

NaDALiTa
05-18-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.palermoviejo.com/palermoviejo/gifs/bailarines/156.gifyeaaaaaaah!!!Weird match but good for the mind.I really thought he'd retire Toni seemed so nervous,but Rafa never listens :lol: the level wasn't really good except at the end of the 2nd and in the 3rd!Now the serious things start but before it's time to rest.

Aenea
05-18-2008, 06:34 PM
No he apologised to Federer for beating him. I guess he feels that Federer deserved it more.

Deserved it more or needed it more?
Why should Roger deserve it more? :confused: Rafa was the one who made it to the final after a tough 3-hours marathon against a difficult opponent. I don't think his win today was undeserved.

mallorn
05-18-2008, 06:37 PM
:lol: He congratulated Roger for the week, said sorry for the final and then made this nervous laugh.

Anyway, the video is bound to be posted at vb sooner rather than later. ;)

GuiroNl
05-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Deserved it more or needed it more?
Why should Roger deserve it more? :confused: Rafa was the one who made it to the final after a tough 3-hours marathon against a difficult opponent. I don't think his win today was undeserved.

I'm not saying that he didn't deserve it :)

Eden
05-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Doris :hug: it feels weird that Rafa won this one.

Why? Even if Roger would have won the 1st set Rafa surely wouldn't have given up.

I just started to follow the match from the 2nd set - I went for a walk during the 1st set and missed Roger's first bagel since an eternity :o

Vielen Dank Doris! :hatoff:
Even if it was a so-so match Roger can this time take some positives to the RG as he at least managed to take a set. :hug: :) :wavey:

I don't think the outcome of this match will have that much influence to what happens in RG. Even if Roger had won the match Rafa would still be the huge favourite for Paris.

raven gypsy
05-18-2008, 06:55 PM
CAMPEON

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9937/trophy3mv5.jpg
By woa (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/woa) at 2008-05-18

And for our Fedtard friends and Fedal fans :hearts:
Always look sexy standing next to each other. :worship:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7130/rograf3jc3.jpg

Eden
05-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Nadal battles to win over Federer

Nadal beat Federer to win his first title on German soil
Rafael Nadal clinched his first Hamburg Masters title with an epic 7-5 6-7 (3-7) 6-3 win over the defending champion and top seed Roger Federer.

The world number two needed two hours and 52 minutes to beat the world number one in a gruelling and tense match.

He came back from 5-1 down to clinch the first set, while Federer also let an advantage slip in the second only to clinch the set in the tie-break.

Nadal broke twice in the third as he claimed the 26th title of his career.

The Spaniard has now beaten Federer on eight of the pair's previous nine meetings on clay.

The Swiss star's solitary victory over the Spaniard came in last year's Hamburg final when Federer ended Nadal's 81-match winning streak on clay.

In Hamburg, however, Nadal got his revenge and brought an end to Federer's 41-match unbeaten run on German soil.

At one point in the first set, Federer seemed to be cruising to victory, but Nadal fought back in typically aggressive fashion, aided by some unforced errors from his opponent.

Federer squandered two set points, and Nadal - who had to have treatment on an injured leg after the seventh game - turned the match on its head by tenaciously winning seven games on the trot to take the set.

Although the injury seem to slightly hamper the 21-year-old's movement, he nevertheless managed to outpower Federer.

The momentum swung back in Federer's favour when he broke serve in the fourth match of the second set after superb rally on the deciding point.

As in the first set, however, Nadal impressively fought back from 5-2 behind to take the set to a tie break, which Federer won.

In the deciding set, having broken serve twice, Nadal won with a beautiful angled backhand. The victory will see the Mallorcan head to next week's French Open as the favourite to defend his title.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/7407196.stm

Eden
05-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Nadal completes Masters clay collection with Federer triumph

Three-set win for Spaniard secures 11th Masters Series crown

Charlie Nutbrown

Sunday May 18 2008

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2008/05/18/nadz3.jpg
Nadal celebrates his latest win over Federer on clay. Photograph: Fabian Bimmer/AP

Rafael Nadal beat arch-rival Roger Federer in the final of the Hamburg Masters to gain revenge for last season's defeat to the Swiss No1 at Rothenbaum. The victory was particularly sweet for Nadal as it ensured the completion of the clay court set - Hamburg had been the only Masters Series competition which he had not claimed on the surface.

Whilst the Spaniard eventually triumphed 7-5, 6-7 (3/7), 6-3, the victory was hard fought. The second seed initially appeared to not have fully recovered from his semi-final match against Novak Djokovic, soon falling 5-1 down in the opening set. However Nadal clawed back the double break deficit to take it thanks to a brilliant unanswered run of seven games.

Nadal's winning streak included breaking Federer at the beginning of the second set. But Federer broke back twice to provide himself with two opportunities to serve for parity - which he squandered - before managing to take the set at the tie-break.

However, Nadal managed to step up a gear to win the deciding set in relatively easy fashion. A decisive break in the fourth game set up a winning position, and the match was sealed with a vicious crosscourt backhand winner.

"Rafa has played incredibly well again the whole week and the whole clay season," Federer told the 11,000 spectators after accepting his runners-up trophy. "It's hard for the rest of us but hopefully it will be a different story in Paris [for the French Open]." For Nadal it was the 11th Masters title of his career.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/may/18/tennis.hamburgmasters?gusrc=rss&feed=sport

wildegirl05
05-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Time for my runner's up speech ;)

:worship: Rafa for exceeding my expectations for this week. He's proved -- YET AGAIN -- that he's the man. 3rd man to win all 3 clay MS (Rios and Guga) WOW.

:worship: the MIT winners this tournament!

:wavey: Hamburg -- As Rafa maniac posted, this makes up for last year when the streak was broken. :sad:

Anyhow happy day for us :D

we have to give speeches?? :scared: :unsure:

umm. i just, you know, am glad the final is still between raf and rogelio, you know. is unbelievable, no?

:o

anyways, rafa, CONGRATULATIONS! :yeah: and rogelio :hug:. let's make it another fedal at FO guys, but please no playing like you're both hungover :p

mallorn
05-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Why? Even if Roger would have won the 1st set Rafa surely wouldn't have given up.
Because he was 1-5 and 2-5 down, because when he called the trained Tio Toni looked like he was about to have a heart attack, because I was resigned to the fact that it was Roger's turn this time. ;) Honestly, probably the weirdest rollercoaster I've seen.

Thank you for the articles. :hug:

Like I said, trophy ceremony already on vb. :worship:

tennizen
05-18-2008, 07:22 PM
:woohoo: I am a winner at MIT finally. Btw I never v-bet on Nadal and this tourney I bet on him consistenly. I also picked him as the Hamburg tourney winner in v-betting:lol:

Herdwick
05-18-2008, 07:32 PM
Fantastic match and win for Rafa; totally deserved and very happy for him and for everyone here. He is the undisputed world number one on clay.

l_mac
05-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks Herdwick :hug:

Adorable pics of Rafa. He looks great.

wildegirl05
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
CAMPEON

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9937/trophy3mv5.jpg

:inlove: ;)

Foxy
05-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I heard smth happened between Fed and Nadal at the medical timeout. Is it true?
I haven't watched the match yet.

Eden
05-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Hamburg, 18 May 2008

Press Conference with RAFAEL NADAL

Nadal - Federer 7:5, 6:7 (3), 6:3

Q: Well done. It was a wonderful match, very close. What were the little things that made the difference between win and lose?

NADAL: Thank you, that was an important win for me. It was a strange match. 5:1, 7:5, 1:0 with break, 5:2, 5:5, 5:5 0:40. Tiebreak, easy ball for 3:0. And it was tough to win the third. Strange match, for sure. But the important thing is, I was focussed all the time. Roger had some important mistakes in the first set, that helped me a lot. I started the match playing bad. It was tough for me, after yesterday it was tough in the beginning. I felt something in the leg, a little bit pain. It was difficult for me to concentrate. But later I felt a little bit better. I think I played a very good 3. set.

Q: You seemed to move better after having treatment?

NADAL: Yes, a little bit better. I took some antiflammatory, so it was a bit better. I didn't know what it was when I was running, I felt something. That was tough, but I beat a very good player. I am very happy.

Q: How important was it to win the last tournament before Roland Garros?

NADAL: The most important thing is to win Hamburg, not the last tournament before Roland Garros. This tournament is very important, it was the only Masters Series I hadn't won on clay. It was an important tournament, not only Masters Series, because Barcelona is important too, no, Nicola? (laughs)

I'm happy for that, for sure that will give me more confidence for Roland Garros.

Q: Is the clay in Hamburg very different from the clay in Roland Garros, Monte Carlo, Rome?

NADAL: It is a little bit different.

Q: Was it easier for you today, because the conditions were better?

NADAL: For sure it was better for me with the sun. The court was a little bit faster than yesterday, and that is important for my game, for sure.

Q: Was your body feeling the aches from yesterday's match, the 2 hours?

NADAL: Sure, I was a little bit tired. But it's not only the body. Mentally it is tough, too, because it was a lot of tensions yesterday, a lot of pressure. Today it was tough when I was coming on court. But later everything changed.

Q: You said it was a strange match. But in Monte Carlo you came back from 0:4. Do you think Roger is afraid of you?

NADAL: No, I don't think so. The last two matches were some of the most strange matches between Roger and me. But you know, when you had 16 matches against each other, some have to be strange.

Q: Level wise, did you play better here or in Monte Carlo?

NADAL: Different. I don't know. It's close, but when I arrived here, I had different feelings mentally. In Monte Carlo, I didn't win a tournament for 8 months, and here I won 2 tournaments before. I played with more confidence here, but I played a very good tournament there as well, for sure.

Q: You beat the two top players, Djokovic and Federer, is that important for you?

NADAL: For sure it's important to beat the no. 1 and the best of this year. With this result, I'm already inside of the Masters Cup. That's my first goal. I am happy for that. I continue to be the no. 2, but closer to the no. 1.

Q: What do you believe is the future of this tournament here and did the players do enough to support the tournament?

NADAL: This tournament has a lot of support from the players. I am one of them. For sure this tournament deserves to be a Masters Series, but you never know. The top chief of the ATP wants to change the tennis. You never know what will go on, but hopefully it will continue like this.

Q: Federer said you are very good on the returns. Can you say something about your level of returns today?

NADAL: I was playing well, more inside the court. I am happy how I returned. It's tough to read his serve, because he can change the ball at the last moment, so I'm happy.

Q: What is the most difficult thing playing against Roger and playing against Novak?

NADAL: It's always a different match. Both are very difficult. Always with Roger it's more special.

Q: It seemed that yesterday's match was tougher?
NADAL: Different match, I don't know if tougher or easier.

Q: Do you take a rest now to get ready for the French Open?

NADAL: Two days off, Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, I want to practice a bit in Mallorca.

Q: You are optimistic about your fitness?

NADAL: Yes, I did a test in the medical. There was something, but it was small. I think I will do another check tomorrow. I think if I played all the match like this it can't be a very important injury.

Eden
05-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Short interview with Rafa:

http://www.atpmastersseries.tv/page/Hamburg/Interviews/0,,11444~1314799,00.html

Sizzling Safin
05-18-2008, 08:13 PM
I have no words to describe how happy I am right now. I was so nervous today, I couldn't even watch the match. All my fingernails have already gone after yesterday :lol: I am sooo proud of Rafa. :kiss: :hug: :worship: Bring it on Roland Garros :woohoo:

l_mac
05-18-2008, 08:18 PM
I heard smth happened between Fed and Nadal at the medical timeout. Is it true?
I haven't watched the match yet.

No.

lara2.ribeiro
05-18-2008, 08:25 PM
how is the ranking right now? I mean, how many points did Rafa win with this victory? 150? And how many did Roger loose?

raven gypsy
05-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the articles and presser Doris.

Love this from Rafa:

Q: What is the most difficult thing playing against Roger and playing against Novak?

NADAL: It's always a different match. Both are very difficult. Always with Roger it's more special

:devil:

:angel: I'm sure that Nole is jealous...

tangerine_dream
05-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Bwah, Rafa. You're simply the best. :worship:

Remember this last year? :)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/roddickwatch/personal/fedrafastrip.jpg

l_mac
05-18-2008, 09:28 PM
tangy - :haha: :haha:

There's a rankings thread on GM.

Ales_Alessandra
05-18-2008, 09:42 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:
A bit late but still, congrats to Rafa!! :yeah:
Funny cartoon! :lol:

Metis
05-18-2008, 09:58 PM
:banana: :woohoo:

What a final! :spit: Glad to see Rafa add Hamburg to his clay collection :worship:

Could they look any happier? :lol:

:woohoo: I am a winner at MIT finally. Btw I never v-bet on Nadal and this tourney I bet on him consistenly. I also picked him as the Hamburg tourney winner in v-betting:lol:

Congrats! You won points and money :worship:

:haha: great stuff :p

Sizzling Safin
05-18-2008, 10:04 PM

:haha: :haha: BTW, I lovvvve your avvy. ROTFFLMFAO :lol: I nearly fell off my chair.

Metis
05-18-2008, 10:05 PM
I like to see many winners in this competition :dance:

1st – (Bye)
2nd - tennischeto, yana
3rd - Metis
QF - l_mac

Congrats to the winners: Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tangerine dream, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos :hatoff: You all get 100 points. :aparty:

raven_gypsy and wildegirl05 are today's losers and get the following photo dedicated to them :D

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6937/jailfaildb5zl5.jpg

GuiroNl __________360
nashty___________360
Xoman___________360

cmurray _________ 300

Blaze-2004 _______260
Denisse __________260
Foxy ____________260
Getta____________260
hra87 ___________260
MariaV___________260
NaDaLiTa_________260
raven_gypsy______ 260
The Pro __________260
Tnn74 ___________260

scarecrows _______200
tangerine_dream ___200
Xristos___________200

platinum _________160

acionescu_________100
elessar___________100
Heavenseventeen___100
M.C._____________100
Luvyoyoma1954 ___100
spriwi ___________100
tennischeto _______100
tennizen__________100
TMJordan_________100

Agassi Fan_________60

Sizzling Safin
05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
I like to see many winners in this competition :dance:

Congrats to the winners: Blaze-2004, cmurray, Denisse, elessar, Foxy, Getta, GuiroNl, hra87, M.C., NaDALiTa, nashty, scarecrows, spriwi, tangerine dream, tennizen, The Pro, TMJordan, Tnn74, Xoman, Xristos :hatoff: You all get 100 points. :aparty:

raven_gypsy and wildegirl05 are today's losers and get the following photo dedicated to them :D

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6937/jailfaildb5zl5.jpg

GuiroNl __________360
nashty___________360
Xoman___________360

cmurray _________ 300

Blaze-2004 _______260
Denisse __________260
Foxy ____________260
Getta____________260
hra87 ___________260
MariaV___________260
NaDaLiTa_________260
raven_gypsy______ 260
The Pro __________260
Tnn74 ___________260

scarecrows _______200
tangerine_dream ___200
Xristos___________200

platinum _________160

acionescu_________100
elessar___________100
Heavenseventeen___100
M.C._____________100
Luvyoyoma1954 ___100
spriwi ___________100
tennischeto _______100
tennizen__________100
TMJordan_________100

Agassi Fan_________60

:bigclap: :kiss: * wondering if one of them will lend me some money out of their winnings ;) :lol:

Tnn74
05-18-2008, 10:49 PM
:woohoo: AMAZING! tied Sampras for 11 Shields :worship:
way to go Rafito! you did it! :banana: :hug:

Mimi
05-19-2008, 02:44 AM
didn't think he could win when seeing him trailing 1:5 in the first set and had that leg injury, but wow, thank you roger for choking and rafa for fighting so hard :woohoo::haha::dance::bowdown::yippee::rocker2::mu sic::banana::rocker::inlove::aparty:

RogiFan88
05-19-2008, 04:58 AM
congrats to Raf, he truly outdid himself in Hamburg -- he must be very happy to complete his clay TMS collection -- now to win his 4th straight RG...

Sommarsverige
05-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Awww, I am so happy Rafa won the final yesterday :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I was there at the match yesterday and it felt so wonderful to see Rafa win the tournament :) I took many, many pics also during the ceremony ;) Will try to post some of them here in the forum!

Mimi
05-19-2008, 08:42 AM
wow, you were there, you are so lucky :D and thanks in adavnce for the photos :D

Awww, I am so happy Rafa won the final yesterday :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I was there at the match yesterday and it felt so wonderful to see Rafa win the tournament :) I took many, many pics also during the ceremony ;) Will try to post some of them here in the forum!

maqk
05-19-2008, 09:10 AM
The Real No#1
The Undisputed King Of Clay
Win The French & Break Some Big Time Records

the_natural
05-19-2008, 09:23 AM
The Real No#1

AMEN brutha

Stefwhit
05-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Get it boy!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/papayoke/if.gif

Tartarita
05-19-2008, 01:25 PM
The Real No#1

The Real No#1 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :yeah:
The Undisputed King Of Clay YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :yeah:
Win The French & Break Some Big Time Records YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHH:yeah:

BTW i don't like RAfa's outfit with that troussers. He is already 21 and he need other outfit imho.

http://video.google.de/videosearch?view=2&docid=-2080158501368790943&selected=1&q=&start=0&num=10&srcdocid=8464574686917000342&hl=es

Like in this vid.

nashty
05-20-2008, 03:12 PM
I don't think these are posted here yet. I find this more interesting than the transcript.
Rafa's Hamburg 2008 final presser:

part1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8y1axo3jP2s
part2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nvYYCGCJB3Y&feature=related

The first minute of that presser.:worship:

maqk
07-29-2008, 08:13 PM
AMEN brutha

Hey

Thanks for the repo someTome ago

I was away from MTFs for a while but m right back

& look at NADAL now - the very real genuine n0#1 - with 2 GSlams already with one on Grass

enough to proov his SKILL apart from the tremendous power

I am so happy for him