Guille had a car accident [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guille had a car accident

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 02:48 PM
But he's ok! Now I can fall out. *faints*

AHEM, he was driving and uhm, he was with his buddy Bernardi (soccer player) and yeah. It was nothing too serious but golly fucking gee Guille!!! *sighs* ok ok ok, thank God he's ok. I'll give y'all more info if I get any. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

MissPovaFan
07-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh dear I hope its nothing serious?

star
07-04-2004, 02:52 PM
:eek:

*hires a driver for Guille*

Alisa
07-04-2004, 03:02 PM
OMG!!! it's awful!! i hope he's ok....

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah last year Nal-B had one. What's wrong wit'chall???? :retard:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-04-2004, 04:02 PM
he better be ok!
i'm sure if it was that bad, we'd know bout it

Micca
07-04-2004, 04:36 PM
OOHHH!!! Did bernardi drive?? How could he do that to Guille??!!

tennyfan
07-04-2004, 06:10 PM
GG - Where did you hear about this? You all are amazingly resourceful here! Hopefully your source will have more news for you soon so we can all stop biting our nails!

alita
07-04-2004, 06:29 PM
I heard that too from one of Guille fan in the Chinese forum, I was shocked!
It's really bad, thanks god! Guille is ok now.

alita
07-04-2004, 06:38 PM
OOHHH!!! Did bernardi drive?? How could he do that to Guille??!!
Guille was driving :sad:

El Mago jr.
07-04-2004, 06:53 PM
alita, could u tell me some more details please...:eek:i wanna know! :bounce:
-where did the accident happen? :confused:
-when did the it happen? :confused:
-how did it happen? :confused:
-is he driving his M Benz? :drive:

:worship: ANSWER ME PLEASE!!! :worship:

alita
07-04-2004, 07:11 PM
The guille fan Corian gave this websitesports.groups.yahoo.com/group/guillermo_coria/message/6030
but I can't go.
and here is the message from one of guille fan:
Hi, guys. I've almost died when I've read about it. But fortunatly, it was nothing. Just a little crash. He's OK. Thanks God!!!!! No news about Guille and suddenly BOOM! He was with a friend, Bernardi, a football soccer player. Guille was driving and they had an accident. Don't worry he's fine. I've first read about it on the forum in Spanish, and as any paper said a word about it I sent an e-mail to "La Capital" a Rosario newspaper and they answered telling the story as I told you.

El Mago jr.
07-04-2004, 07:31 PM
The guille fan Corian gave this websitesports.groups.yahoo.com/group/guillermo_coria/message/6030
but I can't go.
and here is the message from one of guille fan:
Hi, guys. I've almost died when I've read about it. But fortunatly, it was nothing. Just a little crash. He's OK. Thanks God!!!!! No news about Guille and suddenly BOOM! He was with a friend, Bernardi, a football soccer player. Guille was driving and they had an accident. Don't worry he's fine. I've first read about it on the forum in Spanish, and as any paper said a word about it I sent an e-mail to "La Capital" a Rosario newspaper and they answered telling the story as I told you.

awww man! there's no details over there...:mad:
i hope to hear some more news later. :worship:

Jennay
07-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Well I'm glad to hear that Guille's okay :hug:

Aleksa's Laydee
07-04-2004, 07:56 PM
oh im glad hes ok and not hurt.. be carefull guille lol

andyroxmysox12191
07-04-2004, 08:04 PM
poor coria :sad: i started freaking out when tangy told us
:hug: :hug: for everyone and the both of em :kiss:

Washa Koroleva
07-04-2004, 09:16 PM
I hope that it doesn't have any influence on Stuttgart...hehe
Well, he's ok! He's always fine ;)

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 09:28 PM
I hope that it doesn't have any influence on Stuttgart...hehe
Well, he's ok! He's always fine ;)

He's gonna play Stuttgart?? Where'd you hear this and are you sure?

Washa Koroleva
07-04-2004, 10:28 PM
He's gonna play Stuttgart?? Where'd you hear this and are you sure?

I'm (that means me personally-ok weird describtion) not sure about that. But a friend's friend who works there, dunno in what, told he'll play there. So I believe it's true. Look at www.mercedescup.de, they might say it there.
But I'm not sure, honestly ;)

Heron
07-05-2004, 09:45 AM
oh, I hope Guille is fine, he yet had so injuries! Be careful next time Guille !

Will he play in Stuttgart? he's to defend his title right?

Jazzy
07-05-2004, 09:47 AM
yeh, he won it last year!

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 03:01 PM
oh, I hope Guille is fine, he yet had so injuries! Be careful next time Guille !

Will he play in Stuttgart? he's to defend his title right?

Eh don't worry so much about the injuries. didn't you read the interview with Gabriel Markus? If ya haven't, I suggest you do so. He's perfect...ok :topic:

Heron
07-05-2004, 03:45 PM
I've read it GG, glad to hear is all ok :)

Micca
07-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Guille was driving :sad:

:bigcry:

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 04:32 PM
I wonder how...see, my brother is an unsafe driver. YES, CHANGING THE RADIO WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING MAKES YOU AN UNSAFE DRIVER. ADJUSTING THE AC, GLANCING AT SOMETHING, SHOWING SOMEONE SOMETHING, EATING SOMETHING (not in Guille's case :haha: ahem...) DRINKING SOMETHING, TALKING.....what the hell was he doing? Maybe it was the other drivers fault? That could be it.

Tricky_Forehand
07-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Well, that subject line scared the hell out of me!!

Glad to know that he's ok though :yeah:

Jazzy
07-06-2004, 07:46 AM
drink driving, that doesn't sound like guille! - anyways, anyone know? :confused:

mordicus18
07-06-2004, 06:59 PM
have you got more info about the accident ? Jazzy, you said that guille couldn't be drunk, but we don't know him in real life. he was with a friend, maybe they came back from a party. or maybe they were not the only people in the accident. maybe there was an other car ?

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 11:45 PM
drink driving, that doesn't sound like guille! - anyways, anyone know? :confused:

:confused: Oh come on!!! :rolleyes: I never thought about alcohol! Drinking ANYTHING is a frickin' distraction! :smash: :rolleyes: Damn, that caught me off gaurd cuz damn, alcohol never crossed my mind! OMG :rolleyes: Nooooooooooooooooooo I don't think Guille would be drunk and driving :retard: :smash: Ok, :sport:

Jazzy
07-07-2004, 07:29 AM
have you got more info about the accident ? Jazzy, you said that guille couldn't be drunk, but we don't know him in real life. he was with a friend, maybe they came back from a party. or maybe they were not the only people in the accident. maybe there was an other car ?

ok, i no i don't no him in real life! - but i can't bear the thought that he was drunk!

mordicus18
07-07-2004, 10:02 AM
or maybe it wasn't guille's fault, maybe his friend was drunk, I don't know. let me imagine :

guille : let me driving ! let me driving ! I'm the driver !! and it's MY car !
friend (drunk ;)) : ooOoOoOOooo !! nnnoooooo !! I want to help you ! you're not driving, coz we are flying ! beeee careful I've heard that elephants fly here too !
guille : which elephant ? no one there !
friend : noo ! every where ! hey ! there's one big and pink in front of us !!

***BIG BADA BIG BOOM***

:lol: have you heard about an elephant in the accident with them ? :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 03:13 PM
:haha: Good one!! Or maybe the people in the other car were drunk :o

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:08 PM
:haha: :silly: This reminds me of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'!!!!!

alita
07-07-2004, 07:04 PM
:haha: Mordicus, you are full of imagination. LOL

mordicus18
07-07-2004, 09:13 PM
always :cool:

LubiG
07-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Well, the only thing that matters is that he's ok now :) Take care dear Guille :hug:
Maybe a crazy fan tried to get in the car so he tried to avoid her and hit a tree!!

Guille's Girl
07-11-2004, 12:14 AM
By the way the accident was in Rosario. That's Carla's hometown so OBVIOUSLY she's taking her exams. Good Luck Carla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carito_90
07-11-2004, 02:59 AM
I hope Guille is okay!

a few days ago a friend of mine's parents saw Guille in the Conrad hotel in Punta del este (uruguay). They saw him twice and he was with Carla. They probably went there to stay the long weekend (9th july: argentina's independence day).
I guess that means he's fine :)

Guille's Girl
07-11-2004, 03:43 AM
I hope Guille is okay!

a few days ago a friend of mine's parents saw Guille in the Conrad hotel in Punta del este (uruguay). They saw him twice and he was with Carla. They probably went there to stay the long weekend (9th july: argentina's independence day).
I guess that means he's fine :)

Duh, he's ALWAYS "fine" ;) Ok :retard: stupid joke but I had to do it!

Hope he had a stellar vacation :yeah:

Jazzy
07-11-2004, 09:01 AM
or maybe it wasn't guille's fault, maybe his friend was drunk, I don't know. let me imagine :

guille : let me driving ! let me driving ! I'm the driver !! and it's MY car !
friend (drunk ;)) : ooOoOoOOooo !! nnnoooooo !! I want to help you ! you're not driving, coz we are flying ! beeee careful I've heard that elephants fly here too !
guille : which elephant ? no one there !
friend : noo ! every where ! hey ! there's one big and pink in front of us !!

***BIG BADA BIG BOOM***

:lol: have you heard about an elephant in the accident with them ? :lol:
:haha: lol mordicus!

mordicus18
07-11-2004, 12:01 PM
That's Carla's hometown so OBVIOUSLY she's taking her exams. Good Luck Carla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in France, we say that wishing good luck gives misfortune :D did you wish an ill fortune to carla ? :p I do :devil: ... no it's a joke :p . so we say "merde" (= shit) and it give good luck (sometimes :rolleyes: ...)

mordicus18
07-11-2004, 04:23 PM
:hearts: guille I want to be your doctor :hearts: can I tend you, please ? :p

LubiG
07-12-2004, 02:59 AM
Duh, he's ALWAYS "fine" ;) Ok :retard: stupid joke but I had to do it!

Hope he had a stellar vacation :yeah:

:lol: Agreed!!!
Hope he had a nice time in Uruguay :D

Jazzy
07-12-2004, 10:20 AM
:hearts: guille I want to be your doctor :hearts: can I tend you, please ? :p

lol mordicus, :haha: :spit: :lol: making me crack up laughing like the usual!

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 10:58 AM
lol mordicus, :haha: :spit: :lol: making me crack up laughing like the usual!
:rolleyes: stop compliments Jazzy ! my face is red now :rolleyes: