*school reports* [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

*school reports*

Sparkz
07-03-2004, 09:00 PM
School Reports...lets hear some stories

nikki
07-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Mine always complained about me not turning up for P.E, or being too talkative, I had a great science teacher who had good stuff to say but art teacher and french teacher totally hated me.

PennyThePenguin
07-04-2004, 03:56 AM
i had a teacher in primary one who asked my mum during a parent-teacher meeting if i had anyone to talk to at home cos i was always talking in class.... :haha:

Gonzalo81
07-04-2004, 04:25 AM
:haha:

esther
07-04-2004, 05:11 AM
lol!

PennyThePenguin
07-04-2004, 02:30 PM
*shrug* I still talk a lot... even the quietest person in class when sitting next to me will start yakking non-stop. thanks goodness my grades are decent enough to make allow me that little bit of luxury and prevent the teachers from picking on me

Vass
07-04-2004, 08:08 PM
The thing that made me most angry in school are my gym grades: they gave me 6 of 10, when I won the inter-school marathon... Also, my class teacher said that I have "average" imagination in my recomendation letter to college. Although it was funny to read that letter after reading my English teacher's recomendation letter: "...very creative and imaginative", or something...

PennyThePenguin
07-05-2004, 02:20 AM
:haha: vass... maybe ur alter-ego took the "average imagination" class.

YoursTruly
07-05-2004, 04:12 AM
i had a teacher in primary one who asked my mum during a parent-teacher meeting if i had anyone to talk to at home cos i was always talking in class.... :haha:

That is just too funny! But very original and fresh!! :lol:

CooCooCachoo
07-05-2004, 08:17 AM
i had a teacher in primary one who asked my mum during a parent-teacher meeting if i had anyone to talk to at home cos i was always talking in class....

:lol: Sounds like you, Sirius :p

CooCooCachoo
07-05-2004, 08:25 AM
We once had this green card with all subjects we took on that card and the possibilities A, B, C and D. The teachers had to choose one of those, and with that they said how big a chance they'd give you if you were to study that subject later on. With A being a very very good chance, B a fair chance, C not so good and D absolutely no point trying. I hardly ever turned up for arts classes and I certainly didn't do any (compulsory) assignments like draw the room or something.. And still my arts teacher gave me a B rather than D, when others, who did do the assignments (and did a much better job than I would have done) were given lower than me! That was funny, I thought ;)

PennyThePenguin
07-05-2004, 12:17 PM
maybe she saw an artistic streak in you. and the rest ruined their chances by turning in pathetic work. i'd most prob get a D if i ever went for any arts class. :haha: