I would like to comment on.. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I would like to comment on..

LiZpHaIr
07-02-2004, 05:28 AM
How shallow this board is. At this very moment there are about 6 different sex threads on page one. The people at fault are the thread creators, yes, but also the moderators. If they cared about the forum and the people on it they would close these threads or move them to non-tennis instead of sitting on their asses and doing nothing about it. I'm starting to question the criteria used in picking these moderators :(

¿esquímaux?
07-02-2004, 05:30 AM
...instead of sitting on their asses and doing nothing about it....(

fiesty! :lol:

LiZpHaIr
07-02-2004, 05:35 AM
It's the sad truth though...

Lalitha
07-02-2004, 06:02 AM
I think a lot has already been talked about this in 'what bothers you at MTF' thread.

Trent
07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Although I agree with you, it's a problem easily fixed.

Ignore those threads.

Smankyou
07-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Bug/Error Reporting and Questions

The people in there care.

maratski
07-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Every thread that is about tennis or tennis players belongs in GM so go nag somewhere else!

Tennis Fool
07-02-2004, 12:36 PM
This is the 2nd thread on the topic. :D

Snoopy_Girl
07-02-2004, 02:53 PM
And many more to come *sighs*
If they keep it going like this there might be more threads about the sex threads than the actual sex threads... :rolleyes:
Well said Maratski btw :) :worship:

jmp
07-02-2004, 03:25 PM
I think you have a good point about the threads, LiZpHaIr. I don't know anything about moderators on this board. But, I would encourage you to jump on threads that address the type of tennis topics you're interested in discussing. In that way, you may be able to keep them at the top of the list and get other like minded members to post as well.

When this board first came back on line some time ago, it was extremely slow. I liked the pace because it was not a running chat as much as a discussion about current tennis players and comments about tournaments and playing styles. The recent thread Tennis Fool started about Roger's bagel count was close to what we used to talk about. There was also a good thread about whether fans wanted one player to sweep all of the majors or several players throughout the year. I think it was brought back to page one recently.

Anyway, why don't you start some threads about the topics you're interested in and see if some of the other members comment?

I hope you find something here you like. There's a great deal of international flavor and very knowledgeable tennis fans who participate here.