road to Houston!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

road to Houston!!!

zyim333
07-02-2004, 12:39 AM
it is the high time we planned for this , tmc at the end of this season. :worship:

seb has crashed his way to the top 10th in the atp 04 race. if he keeps his good state to the following hard tournaments. he can surely entre the top 8th and go to Houston! do you still remember the year of 2001? the runner-up of tmc! :angel:

LOL... allez seb!

xuzizhen
07-02-2004, 01:48 AM
maybe that depends on how he does in the next 2 masters series

faraway
07-02-2004, 03:47 AM
expecting that!

zyim333
07-02-2004, 04:36 AM
maybe that depends on how he does in the next 2 masters series

yeah, and us open!

esther
07-02-2004, 07:55 AM
he's 10th on the race, but whats he going to be on the entry system? I dont think he's going to get back in the top 10 unless he wins tonite...or wins the whole thing?

Lizan
07-02-2004, 08:37 PM
I don't think so either :sad:.. He did so well last year, maybe he actually loses a few spots, THAT's Entry :crying2: Let's hope not.. BUT there still is a positive thing, bcoz USOpen has been sucky last year, so IF he gets far he will collect a lot of pionts for the o-so important entry list!!

zyim333
07-04-2004, 03:54 AM
yeah, i agree with u so much.lizan. last year was a great pity coz he could have entred the final 8 . seb always does well on hard land.i've collect all my confidence from the aussie open at the beginning of this season inspite of his poor injury and let's hope he can make it!!!

esther
07-04-2004, 04:05 AM
seb will be 12th on the entry and 10th on the race at the end of the week.

zyim333
07-05-2004, 07:17 AM
yeah, well done, seb.
i'm sure he can crash all his way to houston!

sphaerena
07-07-2004, 05:23 AM
it would be wonderful if seb could go to the masters!! :D
As he hadn't had good result at us open and the 2 masters series last years, he can win many points... :D
Also, this year, now he hasn't got any injury to prevent him of playing his best tennis. But according his coach, he has to training and trainning himself for have a best physical's condition espicially for the top of the body :p ( i think it's the eternal seb's problem...:p). After that i hope he could be best than in 2001 :D isn't he? :p I'm waiting for him for the tennis marter series of bercy...:p

zyim333
07-07-2004, 05:45 AM
yeah, the tms of bercy! i'm looking forward to it. if seb does well there, there'll be every chance for him to go to houston!

BTW, Sphaerena, it's screamingly gorgeous to see so many smiles in your posts. you must be very much optimistic!!! CHEERS!!!

Marine
07-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Thanks girls, you make me think I have to buy my tickets for Bercy !!

Crazy_Fool
07-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Well he can do it, but he'll have to well at the US Open and a couple of the TMS

sphaerena
07-07-2004, 09:33 AM
sorry Zyim....I always use to take many smiles.... :p (oups!lol). It's true I'm very optimistic! :D but with seb we never know what's coul be happened....lol so we'll see ;)
Yes Marine me too i must buy my ticket, but i believe this year the tournament it isn't during the hollydays....:s I think I'll skeep classes.....:p lol

zyim333
07-07-2004, 10:01 AM
nonono, you don't have to be any sorry. i do like the style of your posts which has sent me the feeling already at the very beginning that our seb can do well this year. :)

the tickets of bercy! great tournament! Sphaerena and Marine, enjoy your trip and do take some pix! ;)

sphaerena
07-07-2004, 10:41 AM
lol zyim, don't worry about it, my camera is always ready to take a lot of seb's picture! :D
I hope this year he would pass the second round....because the past year we didn't see him a lot! :p

Marine
07-07-2004, 10:41 AM
sorry Zyim....I always use to take many smiles.... :p (oups!lol). It's true I'm very optimistic! :D but with seb we never know what's coul be happened....lol so we'll see ;)
Yes Marine me too i must buy my ticket, but i believe this year the tournament it isn't during the hollydays....:s I think I'll skeep classes.....:p lol

Oui j'ai vu ça ce matin, qu'ils sont c... !!!!!! Les vacances sont du 23 au 4 nov je crois, et bercy du 1er au 7 ....donc je pourrai y aller que el mercredi (les 2 1ers jours m'intéressent pas), c'est vraiment mal fait, comment les organisateurs espèrent remplir la salle hors vacances ??? :rolleyes:
(Moi ce que j'en dis c'est qu'ils devraient nous laisser 2 semaines à la toussaint, du 23 au 7... ;) )

esther
07-08-2004, 08:41 AM
ooh ure going to bercy again marine? have fun whoever's going!

ubrunjensen
07-08-2004, 03:33 PM
The Masters Cup - what a dream! Let's hope he will do well in the next tourneys. I keep thinking about his first (and only, so far) Masters Cup where he went all the way to the final...two semis in a row in Wimbledon, not that bad - now we just need him to actually win a tournament!

xuzizhen
07-09-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm dreaming if he could enter masterscup in the next year,(euhh,the next 3 years~~ 'coz MC will be in Shanghai!!!

Allez seb!

zyim333
07-09-2004, 10:07 AM
wow, yeah bix ;)
never will i miss any tournament held in shanghai from the heineken open this year.

xuzizhen
07-09-2004, 10:29 AM
how lucky r u stella!! u can go watch tennis and F1,etc.But i ....

Lizan
07-09-2004, 12:50 PM
To play Masters Cup I think he needs to play more tournaments, not only the big ones if u ask me. He hasn't enough piont now I think, or he has to do really well at US open! Which I so hope, he never has done really well there.. :confused:

wilma
07-09-2004, 01:17 PM
To play Masters Cup I think he needs to play more tournaments, not only the big ones if u ask me. He hasn't enough piont now I think, or he has to do really well at US open! Which I so hope, he never has done really well there.. :confused:

You know, Seb has played the least number of tournaments in the top 10; guys below him have played at least 12, 13, or 14 tournaments. So, I think if he focuses on fewer tournaments (the Masters for instance) and is happy with wife and kids in between, he can make that top 8 position without a problem.

Lizan
07-09-2004, 01:20 PM
But it's not working.. He's not in top10 right now, oh yeah on the atptour, but not entry.. And that for me the most important ranking..

wilma
07-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Why? And he hasn't done very well in the second part of the season last year, so he's bound to improve his entry ranking this year (if he doesn't get injured, that is).

Lizan
07-10-2004, 08:51 PM
yeah that's what I thought last year, but still didn't improve :sad:.. But I'm sure he will do better this year, coz as u said he was injured, and I mean it Seb - superSeb now c'mon lol