Your ULTIMATE Fantasy! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Your ULTIMATE Fantasy!

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Come on guys! We are sooo busy drooling and stuff in the other threah, that I decided to start another thread: Your ultimate fantasy! (With Guille of course :inlove: ) So feel free to share 'Your Ultimate Fantasy!' !! :D:D :inlove: Good luck guys!

I got mine! Look at THIS picture of Guille and listen to Hoobastank - The Reason at the same time :D:D

http://www.sportfiles.com/photogallery/coria/IW04-73-27.jpg

WOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool: :inlove::inlove: For more of these pics, go to www.sportfiles.com!!! :D:D

Washa Koroleva
07-01-2004, 03:51 PM
yeah! that's cool.
I guess I have many, but have to put them on the right place and think about how to explain this, before I post them :p

Micca
07-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Take your time :D HEY! I got an idea! If you dont know how to say it in englisch, you write in german here www.reverso.com and then click at the button of German to Englisch (The flags :) ) That's the way you can write in englisch! :D Hope I helped you!

daze11
07-01-2004, 04:01 PM
what kind of fantasies? seeing him in a store and having him give you a kiss while holding your hand? or walking by the courts and him smiling over and asking if you'd like to stroke a few balls? or...

walking by the men's shower room after one of guille's stunning victories, and oops! he is there in a towel seen through the open door. you peek in, he looks over with an eyebrow raised, in that still way he half-sits, crouched like a tiger...and you see no one is in there but him! "WILLY?" you ask...he looks down at the small bulge coming from his towel. Then you notice it gets bigger. "Nice playing today..." you say, steping forward, "Oh, your hair is wet," touching his beautiful mane. He says nothing but stares you in the eye as you tug at his hair. you breathe hot air onto his neck and he leans his neck backward and you kiss his bare hot chest. he puts his hands on your neck and pulls you up to meet his lips as you lean your left knee forward into his massive pride, that is almost alarming in its insistence on being handled... :o

aaaaaaaa......was that kind of what you had in mind? i have that in my mind all the time, and then i do lots of other things...turn him upside down, etc etc...but maybe we are thinking of ... getting his autograph fantasies. ;) :cool:

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Man I'd post mine BUt I gotta go! I'll be back....maybe tomorrow :sad: I'm going to be very busy so Later everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 04:04 PM
what kind of fantasies? seeing him in a store and having him give you a kiss while holding your hand? or walking by the courts and him smiling over and asking if you'd like to stroke a few balls? or...

walking by the men's shower room after one of guille's stunning victories, and oops! he is there in a towel seen through the open door. you peek in, he looks over with an eyebrow raised, in that still way he sits have crouched like a tiger...and you see no one is in there but him! "WILLY?" you ask...he looks down at the small bulge coming from his towel. Then you notice it gets bigger. "Nice playing today..." you say, steping forward, "Oh, your hair is wet," touching his beautiful mane. He says nothing but stares you in the eye as you tug at his hair. you breathe hot air onto his neck and he leans his neck backward and you kiss the left chest muscle. he puts his hands on your neck and pulls you up to meet his lips as you lean your left knee forward into his massive pride, that is almost alarming in its insistence on being pet... :o

aaaaaaaa......was that kind of what you had in mind? i have that in my mind all the time, and then i do lots of other things...turn him upside down, etc etc...but maybe we are thinking of ... getting his autograph fantasies. ;) :cool:

PERFECT! But I think some others in here are younger than us..............

daze11
07-01-2004, 04:07 PM
hahaha....i know, this thread can only get into trouble! Its an x-rated forum, and anything less will be lies. :lol: "Oh, i wish to have a soda with willie..." :lol: :angel:

i promise to make that my only SHARED fantasy!! :)

Micca
07-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Hahaha, I thought it wa skinda HOT and funny ;) Nice going, Daze11! :p But thats a little too rude, so just the 'soft' ones ;)

Alisa
07-01-2004, 04:21 PM
daze11, you have a talent to writing: i almost felt everything that u wrote)) or maybe the presence of guille there also made it so interesting) but i should agree, it's not for this forum... :smoke:

Alisa
07-01-2004, 04:23 PM
let's dream of guille teaching you play tennis..................................... :hearts:

Micca
07-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Hahahaha ;) I like your writing too, daze!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 05:11 PM
daze, that was awesome
i'd love to read some more, but looks like you won't be posting anymore :sad:

Washa Koroleva
07-01-2004, 05:13 PM
That's cool Daze!!!!!! How old are you? :)
And yeah, it would be awesome when he'd teach us playing Tennis... :cool:

daze11
07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
well, you know theres that book of fantasies of madonna? :lol: we could have an off-site collection for guille! as long as you use words like 'pride' instead of others, its still PG rated! then its not graphic. but look at the movies of today!! its hard to shock anyone of any age, but ANYWAY, i wasnt serious to start a 'love fantasy' thread. :D ...just putting some nice thoughts out there for fun!

daze11
07-01-2004, 05:26 PM
That's cool Daze!!!!!! How old are you? :)
And yeah, it would be awesome when he'd teach us playing Tennis... :cool:
i'm a hot 26! :devil: just old enough to teach guille a few new angles in his repertoire of great shot-making!! :aplot: :lol:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 05:30 PM
i acutally never thought about THOSE fantasies [despite my signature...], but now you guys are gonna get some creative thoughts in my head...:devil:

ewana
07-01-2004, 07:43 PM
I have same thing than |-Safin_Coria-|. After I read what daze11 wrote, I'm having all the time very different things about Guillermo on my mind. And those are not so decent thoughts. You know what I mean...;o) actually I like those thoughts (naughty!!).. Sorry, my English might be not so good.. Hopefully you undertstand, what I mean..=o)

daze11
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
I have same thing than |-Safin_Coria-|. After I read what daze11 wrote, I'm having all the time very different things about Guillermo on my mind. And those are not so decent thoughts. You know what I mean...;o) actually I like those thoughts (naughty!!).. Sorry, my English might be not so good.. Hopefully you undertstand, what I mean..=o)
i think we ALL understand, ewana!! the idea for this thread came out of SOME shared desire! ;) :angel: :angel: :angel: :eek:

LubiG
07-02-2004, 12:34 AM

I'm 14 and i didn't mind reading that at all ;) :lol:
In fact some of my evil thoughts don't match my age, but if you don't mind i'll keep those thoughts to myself... lol
I would post a clean fantasy but i'm to sleepy right now and it would really suck so i will tomorrow :)

LubiG
07-02-2004, 12:35 AM
BTW, his M Benz would be a good place for some fantasies, wouldn't it?? ;) :angel:

Jazzy
07-02-2004, 03:38 AM
yeah, lol - i think it is a 14 year old stage your going though (like me!)

hey ewana! :wavey: - don't worry, ur english is fine!

gina_
07-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Haha mine's simple.

I want to be watching a movie in the cinema except it's a really terrible movie. And then when I turn around, it's Guille sitting next to me. Eating popcorn. And just being really cute. And he'll turn to me and laugh (at the terrible film) and we'll talk and laugh at the movie, and hold hands and I'll be in his arms and it'll be wonderful.

Haha, I'll like to meet him when we're both running into a shelter from the rain too. And when I look up, he'll just be standing there, waiting for me.

Any romantic scenes from my favourite movies too <3

I'm a crazy little romantic as you can see.

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:30 AM

Of course we understand! I have the same problem....Well it's not a problem, it's an obsession ;) hahaha, where are you from, ewana?

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm 14 and i didn't mind reading that at all ;) :lol:
In fact some of my evil thoughts don't match my age, but if you don't mind i'll keep those thoughts to myself... lol

I'm 14 too, and I didn't mind at all :p Kinda funny though ;) All the 'naughty' thoughts are still in my head :devil: I added a less 'spicier' one on the thread :p;)

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Haha mine's simple.

I want to be watching a movie in the cinema except it's a really terrible movie. And then when I turn around, it's Guille sitting next to me. Eating popcorn. And just being really cute. And he'll turn to me and laugh (at the terrible film) and we'll talk and laugh at the movie, and hold hands and I'll be in his arms and it'll be wonderful.

Haha, I'll like to meet him when we're both running into a shelter from the rain too. And when I look up, he'll just be standing there, waiting for me.

Any romantic scenes from my favourite movies too <3

I'm a crazy little romantic as you can see.

Wooow! That's kinda sweet! Next to my 'bad' thoughts I got some romantic ones too ;) I watch romantic movies, when I feel like looking ;):p For the rest: ACTION!! :D:p

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:37 AM
BTW, his M Benz would be a good place for some fantasies, wouldn't it?? ;) :angel:

DOES HE HAVE A MERCEDES BENZ?!??! WOOOOOWWW!!! :drool::drool: :inlove: Although it's not my favourite car, I like Guille's :p :devil:

ewana
07-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Of course we understand! I have the same problem....Well it's not a problem, it's an obsession ;) hahaha, where are you from, ewana?

I'm from Finland.. I'm glad that I'm not the only, who has an obsession.. :wavey:

Micca
07-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Hahaha, well I think most of us have an obsession for Guille :D Only by some it's a bit worse than with others :) But glad you have the same :D What's your fantasy, Ewana?

ewana
07-02-2004, 11:00 AM
I'm walking down the street and suddenly Guillermo come wtih his M Benz, and take me somewhere, very romantic place. And I don't know, what happens there.. :D ;)

Micca
07-02-2004, 11:18 AM
And I think you should keep that to yourself ;):p

LubiG
07-02-2004, 09:17 PM
DOES HE HAVE A MERCEDES BENZ?!??! WOOOOOWWW!!! :drool::drool: :inlove: Although it's not my favourite car, I like Guille's :p :devil:

He sure does!! A greay convertible M Benz... my fave car!! God he's so perfect ;)
This is the one:

Jazzy
07-03-2004, 07:46 AM
luv 'em too - liked the black one he had at his wedding too!

Micca
07-03-2004, 12:35 PM
He sure does!! A greay convertible M Benz... my fave car!! God he's so perfect ;)
This is the one:

OOOOOMG!!! I'm so stupid lately!! I've got the same pictures, but I TOTALLY forgot!!! :rolleyes: :o That's sooo stupid....I look at Guille's pictures 24/7 and STILL forget that! :p *slam myself* Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! :p Hahaha, but I remember now! :D ThnQ LubiG! :hug:

LubiG
07-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Anytime Micca! :wavey: I have no problem going over those pics once and again ;)

Micca
07-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Hahahah, glad you don't mind :D

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Mercedes Benz has got to be the ugliest luxury car ever. I mean, what were the designers thinking? I like Porshe :yeah: Carrera GT!
http://www.autonews.ru/img/motor2/b/carrera-gt_b1.jpg
:rocker2: Ok ok ok OT!!!

This pic could influence some thoughts :devil: :o :angel:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-04-2004, 11:37 PM
oO baby :devil:

Jazzy
07-05-2004, 08:51 AM
lmao :haha:

daze11
07-05-2004, 03:13 PM
This pic could influence some thoughts :devil: :o :angel:
jump on him!!! seize the moment! (and anything else you can grab!) :devil: :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 03:16 PM
:haha:

Micca
07-05-2004, 03:17 PM
OMG GG!!! THAT'S THE BEST PIC EVER!!! Well...after THIS one! :drool: :lick: :inlove: HOT!!! *faints!!!*

http://www.sportfiles.com/photogallery/coria/IW04-73-30.jpg

DROOLS!!!

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 03:23 PM
*drools along with Micca* Ya know, if this goes on, we could have a drool river :haha:

Micca
07-05-2004, 03:25 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!! :D:D:D:D :drool::drool::drool: ;)

daze11
07-05-2004, 06:46 PM
*drools along with Micca* Ya know, if this goes on, we could have a drool river :haha:
if we could only bring these elements together in ONE picture: shirtless AND on the ground with his rear in the air! or better yet, the front! :lol: then we can drool a river. ;)

Jazzy
07-06-2004, 07:00 AM
lol :lol:

- i think the river has reached here already! :haha:

kandykane
07-06-2004, 07:42 AM
no way, with all of us, we could have a drool ocean!

Jazzy
07-06-2004, 08:04 AM
lol :haha: - i got to admit, you're right there!

kandykane
07-06-2004, 08:18 AM
What would we call it? the GuilleFan Drool Ocean?

Micca
07-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Hahahah, good one! LMAO! :haha: El MagO˛cean ;) Hahaha that one is weird :P It El Mago and Ocean in 2 words :P That's why I put a 2 with the O, but I can leave that oyt ;) El MagOcean :p Nahhh, not a good one...HELP ME OUT! :p

kandykane
07-06-2004, 12:54 PM
:yeah: hey micca, i like it El MagO˛cean

Micca
07-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Hahaha ThnQ Kandykane! It was just a joke ;):p Kinda funny...

kandykane
07-06-2004, 01:49 PM
where would that ocean be tho? in our tiny little hearts?

Micca
07-06-2004, 01:53 PM
hahaha, could be, It could always replace the Atlantic Ocean or something :p He deserves it :p hahaha!

kandykane
07-06-2004, 02:00 PM
so Titanic sank in El MagO˛cean? wow

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Hahahah, good one! LMAO! :haha: El MagO˛cean ;) Hahaha that one is weird :P It El Mago and Ocean in 2 words :P That's why I put a 2 with the O, but I can leave that oyt ;) El MagOcean :p Nahhh, not a good one...HELP ME OUT! :p

Hey perfect!!!! :yeah:

Dude, :topic: but oh well. I remember the VERY FIRST dream I had about Guille :haha: It was the wierdest dream I promise. Ok, it was during the Nasdaq Open. So everyone had finished swiming with the dolphins yeah so Guille goes into the locker room to change :lick: Unfortunately nothing was seen cuz before he could change, Jessica Simpson appears out of nowhere! She had one a white leather suit ya and um, she had a whip :eek: That's disturbing. So Guille got totally freaked out and ran! Uhm he climbed ontop of something, can't remember and Jessica was coming after him! But then all of a sudden Carla shows up! And Guille is like :woohoo: and Carla gets in Jessica's face and is like "are you trying to f*ck with my man?! :fiery: " and she's totally pissed off and she kicks Jessica's ass! :eek: It was so cool :rocker2:

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:05 PM
hahahaha WOW! that's cool but freaky too! I wanna drown in El MagO˛cean ;) hahaha and I wanna drown in his eyes....We drift on a little boat...all alone on the El MagO˛cean and than he holds me and says that he'll never leave me and that we're gonna find land and if we dont that he would hold me forever and we would drift on the ocean forever in eachothers arms ;):p :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:07 PM

Dude, :topic: but oh well. I remember the VERY FIRST dream I had about Guille :haha: It was the wierdest dream I promise. Ok, it was during the Nasdaq Open. So everyone had finished swiming with the dolphins yeah so Guille goes into the locker room to change :lick: Unfortunately nothing was seen cuz before he could change, Jessica Simpson appears out of nowhere! She had one a white leather suit ya and um, she had a whip :eek: That's disturbing. So Guille got totally freaked out and ran! Uhm he climbed ontop of something, can't remember and Jessica was coming after him! But then all of a sudden Carla shows up! And Guille is like :woohoo: and Carla gets in Jessica's face and is like "are you trying to f*ck with my man?! :fiery: " and she's totally pissed off and she kicks Jessica's ass! :eek: It was so cool :rocker2:
Ow cool! Hahahaha, were you in it too? or were you watching?? LMAO!! hahaha

kandykane
07-06-2004, 02:08 PM

man you have the coolest dream! :p

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 02:09 PM
:haha: Nah I wasn't there :sad: But oh well, it was cool when Carla kicked Jessica's ass.

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:10 PM
The dream is perfect, only I wanna be Carla! :D:p hahahahahahahahah LMAO :haha:

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:10 PM
:haha: Nah I wasn't there :sad: But oh well, it was cool when Carla kicked Jessica's ass.

Aaah Poor you! :hug: :)

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 02:12 PM
:lol: Dude I told my brother about that dream and he was like :confused: "you're crazy." :haha:

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Hahahah! I had a weird dream a few days ago! When I woke up I knew it, but when I wanted to teel you it was gone....:confused:

kandykane
07-06-2004, 02:22 PM
i don't remember any either or probably i never dreamed about him...

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 02:24 PM
aww. Dreaming about Guille is fun cuz ya never know what's gonna happen. :lol:

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Yeah! That is soooo true! Hahaha, hey were do I know that sentence from?! :confused: :p

LubiG
07-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Once i had this weird weird dream where Guille and David (Nalbandian) saved me from some weird people who wanted to capture we. It weas so sweet :) Also it was the weirdest dream ever...

Micca
07-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Hahha, but dreams are always weird ;) you know that...as GG said: you never know what is gonna happen ;):p

LubiG
07-10-2004, 06:04 PM
That's why i luv dreaming! specially about Guille ;)

Jazzy
07-11-2004, 07:30 AM
lol - don't we all! ----- i had a really stupid dream about feliciano lopez? - weird!

but none really on guille :sad: - still waiting tho!

Micca
07-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Aah! Poor you, Jazzy! :hug: I havent had a dream about Guille in a few days :bigcry: :sad:

hidellized
07-11-2004, 07:14 PM
lol. i've never even dreamt of Guille at all...or i dont remember

mordicus18
07-11-2004, 08:20 PM
I dreamt about guille in my garden, he was sexy :drool: :D :p

LubiG
07-12-2004, 03:35 AM
I also dreamt about Guille in my garden once! :D It was the sweetest thing EVER :inlove:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 08:08 AM
it was a good dream for me coz there was guille in my garden and it was shinning ! mmmm 2 suns in my dream :inlove: :lol:

Jazzy
07-12-2004, 09:35 AM
lol - well that makes sense coz the sun is a star and so is guille! :0

Micca
07-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Logical! ;) :yeah:

LubiG
07-13-2004, 12:50 AM
How poethic! ;)
I'll never forget the dream where Guille sang to me. SOOOO sweet! :inlove:

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 09:02 AM
lucky - hope he's as good singer in real life as in your dream :lol:

Micca
07-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Hahha, well Id rather see him play tennis for me and after every ball he hits, he looks at me than sing to me ;):inlove: :drool:

Guille's Girl
07-13-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm guessing all this would be so in a world minus Carla? :devil:

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 10:36 PM
so it wouldn't be a world, but a dream :inlove:

Micca
07-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Hahaha, we WANT it to be a world ;)

mordicus18
07-14-2004, 12:26 PM
yeah :yeah:

LubiG
07-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Carla can be there if she wants to... as long as she doesn't find out... :devil: ;)

Micca
07-16-2004, 12:20 PM
hahaha thats true ;)

Jazzy
07-17-2004, 11:17 PM
guess what, i know this is OFF TOPIC (kind of) but i finally had a dream about Guille!!!!!!!!

fabolous
07-21-2004, 07:11 PM
hmmm okay i'm male so my dream is a little bit different of yours all........

i just want to play against him for one time. i'm sure i'd kick his ass!
and after the match i'd kick carlas ass! :lick: ;)

mordicus18
07-21-2004, 07:42 PM
yeah ! great ! and after guille surprised you and Carla and decided to left her. happy end in the best of the worlds we, girls, fought for him and you became Carla's borfriend :D :devil:

LubiG
07-26-2004, 12:09 PM
:woohoo:

I like that story

Micca
07-26-2004, 01:51 PM
gnagnagna! :devil:

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 02:01 PM
I had a dream about Federico :confused:

MiLoU_tAn
07-26-2004, 02:03 PM
*fantasizes*
....... Guille dirty dancing with me.. slowly taking off his shirt.. ohhh.....

i tell you guys, he is a great dancer :p

hahahaha..... ;)

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 02:05 PM
:haha: Bet he can't dance. I don't think he can sing or dance :rolleyes: :haha: .....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :haha:

MiLoU_tAn
07-26-2004, 02:09 PM
but latinos are good dancers.. :) with his ability to swing around the court, i bet he can groove..

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 02:15 PM

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-26-2004, 02:37 PM
guys who can dance and get their groove on........sooo hott :inlove:
just wish i could dance :rolleyes:

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 05:01 PM
I can dance!! So can my brother. He dances better than me tough :rolleyes: Anyway, VAMOS JI!!! He just broke back in da 3rd set vs. Xman! it's 3-3!

MissPovaFan
07-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Score is currently...

Juan Ignacio Chela v Xavier Malisse 6-3 5-7 4-3 (Malisse Serving)

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 05:09 PM
5-3!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: VAMOS JI!!!! :banana:

MissPovaFan
07-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Juan Ignacio Chela v Xavier Malisse 6-3 5-7 5-3 (Chela Serving for the Match)

Micca
07-26-2004, 06:03 PM
You're for Malisse ey??

Guille's Girl
07-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Well here's soemthing. I wouldn't say it's my "ultimate fantasy" :rolleyes: but I guess it's a nice story. I like to write ya....no, seriously, I do like to write. I don't have time for it anymore though :sad: But anyway, I got up really early to write this blah yada have at it :o
------------------------------------------
It was a lovely night on the beaches of North Carolina (that's east coast US). The moon was full; it's gravitational pull made the ocean more active than usual. Guillermo stood in the living room of his rented beach house staring out the windows (which were ceiling to floor and double-paned). He was dressed in black.

I arrive at the steps of his house. I walk up onto the deck and see him through the window, yet he doesn't see me as he is looking out at the ocean. I walk through glass french doors into the living room. It is lit with dozens of candles. Guillermo turns as he hears me step onto the pine wood floor. He smiles, as do I. We walk over to eachother. I put my hand in his and the other around his shoulder; places his arm around my waist. Then music begins to play. "El Farol" by Santana. We begin to tango. Every move is smooth and perfect and our bodies are seemingly one...that is until near the middle of the song, Guille steps out of rhythm :rolleyes: I stumble and with impeccable quickness, Guille grasps me tighly in his arms and holds me close to him. He asks me worriedly en Espańol, "Are you ok?" I look up into his beautiful dark eyes that I could simply die in and answer him with a giggle, "Yes, I'm fine." His expression softens and he gently smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and we slow dance to the rest of the song. We dance ever so close, I could feel his heartbeat, which made my own seem so utterly insignificant. I look up at him..and he looks into my eyes, then gently kisses me. So sweet and precious it was, so innocent, yet slowly, the kiss became deeper and more passionate. His kiss was ever so deep and tender. He inhaled deeply and shakily exhaled. His pulse was racing. I run my fingers through his gorgeous hair. But the song ends, I must go, and he knows this. I gently break away from his kiss and he lowers his head for he knows I must leave. God help me, how can I walk away from him? I unwrap my arms from around his neck. He hesitantly, but gently releases me from his arms. I turn and walk away. The tips of his fingers trail my hand as I move away. As I reach the door, I turn and look back. How dare I? His beautiful eyes were saddened. But God help me! I could not stay! I look away and quickly walk through the doors before every ounce of will I possess abandoned me. I walk down the steps. All I have left is the taste of his mouth and the sweat from his finger tips. Please don't be broken hearted Guillermo. Tomorrow night we'll dance to a longer song ;)

mordicus18
07-28-2004, 02:10 PM
awww so cute...

fabolous
07-28-2004, 03:09 PM
wooow GG seems like you are a little bit romantic, eh??

Guille's Girl
07-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah whatever. I can honestly say I hate it.

fabolous
07-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Yeah whatever. I can honestly say I hate it.
:D

mordicus18
07-28-2004, 03:32 PM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/122.gif we have to be romantic when we have a dream about guille coz... it's only a dream ! http://www.pcpig.com/face/124.gif

mordicus18
07-28-2004, 05:07 PM
:woohoo:

I like that story
thaaaanks http://www.pcpig.com/face/203.gif

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-28-2004, 05:13 PM
i love reading those romantic stories :)
that was really good GG :yeah:

kandykane
07-28-2004, 08:34 PM
why do you have to go when the song ends? is it like "when the clock stike midnight, you gotta go"?

Guille's Girl
07-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Thanks y'all http://www.pcpig.com/face/122.gif

Yeah Kandy that's about it. :o

mordicus18
07-28-2004, 08:41 PM
in my way, when you dream you know somethings but you don't know why :rolleyes:

maybe GG has too much watched 'cindirella' when she was young (or now ;))

GG, you're the only one who know the truth :angel:

Guille's Girl
07-28-2004, 09:59 PM
I don't like Disney fairy tales http://www.pcpig.com/face/187.gif

mordicus18
07-28-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't like Disney fairy tales http://www.pcpig.com/face/187.gif
awww... I'm sorry for you, BUT disney hasen't imagined that story ! hehehe...
my fav cartoons are 'roger rabbit' and 'denver the last dinosaure' :D :rolleyes: :p

LubiG
07-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Nice GG ;)
I like Disney movies every once in a while

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-30-2004, 01:15 AM
Lion King is the best!

El Mago jr.
07-30-2004, 06:06 AM
Lion King is the best!

I like the Mulan movie... :yeah:

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 06:15 AM
Lion King is the best!
Hakuna Matata !
http://www.lirmm.fr/~jacquot/lion/LionKingCast.jpg

El Mago jr.
07-30-2004, 06:28 AM
Hakuna Matata !

*singing* :singer:
"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata! " :singer: :p :D

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 06:34 AM
*singing* :singer:
"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata! " :singer: :p :D
'hakuna matata ! mais quelle phrase magnifique !

hakuna matata ! quel chant fantastique !

ce mot signifie que tu vivras ta vie

sans aucun soucis, philosophiiiie

hakuna matata...' :rolleyes: :p french version :p

El Mago jr.
07-30-2004, 06:42 AM
^ i didn't understand anything at all :p
btw, thx 4 translating! :worship:
i really like that song :yeah:

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 06:55 AM
ma tooooo I've got a lot of disney songs on 2 CD :D I like the song of hercules (heracles) coz I think it's The Mago Song :inlove:

El Mago jr.
07-30-2004, 07:03 AM
^ i don't really like that song

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 07:06 AM
why ? I spoke about the Muses' Song, when heracles became a hero (but I don't like the film :() :devil:

El Mago jr.
07-30-2004, 07:14 AM
i dont like it too but i do like other Disney movies :yeah:

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 07:23 AM

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-30-2004, 11:44 AM
I like the Mulan movie... :yeah:
me too! :p

kandykane
07-30-2004, 04:31 PM
oh, i liked "finding nemo", it was hilarious, i LOVE cory

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 05:02 PM
oh, i liked "finding nemo", it was hilarious, i LOVE cory
is it coz of nemo that guille seems to be in an aquarium in your avatar ? :lol: hehehe the cat would like to catch a fish... :devil:

LubiG
08-02-2004, 07:54 PM
'hakuna matata ! mais quelle phrase magnifique !

hakuna matata ! quel chant fantastique !

ce mot signifie que tu vivras ta vie

sans aucun soucis, philosophiiiie

hakuna matata...' :rolleyes: :p french version :p

Spanish now:

Hakuna Matata! una forma de ser
Hakuna Matata nada que temer
Sin preocuparse es como hay que vivir
A vivir asi... ya que aprendi
Hakuna Matataaaaa

:lol:

Guille's Girl
08-02-2004, 08:02 PM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/138.gif Anybody seen Gothika???

mordicus18
08-02-2004, 08:15 PM
no, but I've heard of it... it's from a french guy, mathieu kassovich of something like that :p

LubiG
08-02-2004, 08:28 PM
I had a dream where i was hugging Guille! :D *siiiiigh* :inlove:

kandykane
08-03-2004, 02:42 AM
i only had one dream about guille, and it wasn't a good dream either, coz he was smiling to my friend and didn't even notice me.... :sad:

and i had carlos moya in my dream everyday last week, but they were all weird... more like nightmares rather than dreams....

Guille's Girl
08-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Aww poor Kandy! I had a dream about Guille yesterday. Which was great!!!! Cuz the day before, I had a dream about Agassi :confused: He had hair again!!! :eek: It was weird...

mordicus18
08-03-2004, 04:41 PM
:silly: :lol:

kandykane
08-04-2004, 03:00 AM
:D :hug:

LubiG
08-09-2004, 01:25 AM
oooh once i dreamt he was looking at my MOM and not at me!! :eek: that sucked...

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-09-2004, 01:31 AM
:eek:
i think i would shoot myself if that ever happened to me! lol

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 03:49 AM
I dreamt about his last night. Met him at a tournament (dunno which one) and I got a hug and an autograph! :D Wow an innocent dream for a change :angel:

Micca
08-09-2004, 08:42 PM
Aaaaaaaaaah GG!!!! I LOOOOOVE YOUR AVANTAR! (like always :p) SEND ME THE PIC PLEASE!!! WOW!!!!! :eek: :inlove:

Guille's Girl
08-09-2004, 10:39 PM
MICCAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: Welcome back! Here are 3 pics for you :hug:

kandykane
08-10-2004, 05:28 AM
hey mic, welcome back, we missed you heaps.

kandykane
08-10-2004, 06:09 AM
:p i forgot to say, HAPPY B-DAY MICCA!! :kiss: :bdaycake:

Micca
08-10-2004, 01:28 PM
THNQ GUYS! Today = the day :D Didnt get many presents but I feel like Im a year older ;) 15...thats kinda young :P hahaha! THNQ again ;) Talk to ya on msn! :D

Micca
08-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Ow and GG THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE PICS!!! LOVE THEM!!! :D:D :smooch: :hug:

Guille's Girl
08-10-2004, 01:42 PM
You're welcome :)

LubiG
08-12-2004, 12:13 AM
WB Micca, and HAPPY B-DAY!! :D :aparty:

mordicus18
08-21-2004, 03:58 PM
MIIIICCA !!!! YOUR AVATAR IS SOOOOO...... GREAT HOT WARM CUTE... :eek::drool::drool::drool::drink::ignore::tape:AAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. ............

Guille's Girl
08-21-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah she needs to post more. Have you seen SOLENNES avatar???!!!! *dies*

mordicus18
08-25-2004, 03:49 PM
I still prefer micca's avatar coz guille's face is the most important :drool:

kandykane
08-28-2004, 12:05 PM
that reminds me, i need a new avarta.... but i ain't got time to make them anymore.... i seriously donno what's the next time i'm gonna be able to get on a computer.... school life i so miserable

Micca
09-20-2004, 02:07 PM
I know I need to post more GG and I will...soon! :) But now I'm kinda busy and if I post pics you've already seen it :p Hahaha, but I'll try! And THNQ MARIE! :hug: I like yours too ;) Where did Guille go?!;) Hahha, And Kandy: Yours = great too! Wait with it to change it! ;) I NEED A NEW ONE! ;):p

kandykane
09-20-2004, 03:11 PM
oh, i love those pink paw prints, i just had to put it on guille... can't help it

LubiG
09-20-2004, 06:43 PM
That's so cute KK!!!! :)

kandykane
09-22-2004, 07:19 AM
THanx LG=LubiG=life's good :kiss: :hug:

mordicus18
09-23-2004, 05:20 PM
And THNQ MARIE! :hug:
:kiss:

LubiG
09-26-2004, 04:45 PM
THanx LG=LubiG=life's good :kiss: :hug:

*with promotor voice* Life is Good! LG :lol:
:hug:

kandykane
09-28-2004, 11:09 AM
:lol:

coriafan01
10-10-2004, 08:47 PM
naked with him...my dream...

Guille's Girl
10-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Much too simple :p

Deco
10-12-2004, 03:48 PM
I know I need to post more GG and I will...soon! :) But now I'm kinda busy and if I post pics you've already seen it :p Hahaha, but I'll try! And THNQ MARIE! :hug: I like yours too ;) Where did Guille go?!;) Hahha, And Kandy: Yours = great too! Wait with it to change it! ;) I NEED A NEW ONE! ;):p

mine is new.. but i don't like him very much.. its not sharp..

Pancakesong
10-12-2004, 03:58 PM
you're avatar is nice! wait with changing it!!
I have one finished.. but guillermino is a bit new.. so I wait:P

Deco
10-14-2004, 04:25 PM
haha:P

LubiG
10-15-2004, 06:39 PM
To make it a lil bit more interesting.. how about naked with guille on the back seat of his Mercedes?? ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
10-16-2004, 01:43 AM
:eek:

LubiG
10-19-2004, 12:09 AM
:lol: :devil:

Micca
10-23-2004, 08:31 PM
How sweet! Last night I dreamt about a guy who's a mix of Guille, Orlie and Mike Kasnoff (from As The World Turns :p) Hahaha, pretty cool! He was soooo cute! Too bad I cant remember the dream well enough! :devil:

Micca
10-24-2004, 12:14 PM
O cool! :D But I live in the Netherlands and we are behind with the episodes in America etc.. so I dont know where you are now ;)

daze11
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
bump

since we are in the 'off season' ... :rolleyes: ...this was another way we like to... ahem....spend our time and energies on guille. :hearts: ...all over guille: on top of guille, underneath guille, rolling down the side of guille....going all sorts of places!

he has so much on his mind, he has MANY TENSIONS he would like to release, and as always, it is our DUTY as fans to be sure he has plenty of opportunities to know how much he can be loved! :D