04-22-2008, 01:09 AM
^^ :lol:

Marek.
04-22-2008, 01:11 AM
Why do all anti-Djoko threads have to be derailed? :(

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM

Because it's the same topic repeat again and again?

hiperborejac
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM

Why do you think this is anti-Djoko thread?

l_mac
04-22-2008, 01:14 AM
I know. Everyone knows Nole is an arse, even his fans. It doesn't need repeating :D

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:16 AM
I know. Everyone knows Nole is an arse, even his fans. It doesn't need repeating :D

His marketing team is an arse. :p

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:18 AM
http://z.about.com/d/japanesefood/1/8/H/6/rarecheesecakesmall.jpg

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:19 AM
I cannot get the link to work for me. What is our entrepreneur du jour selling this time? :)

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:20 AM
I cannot get the link to work for me. What is our entrepreneur du jour selling this time? :)

All the Nole matches you can eat buffet.

Albop
04-22-2008, 01:20 AM
:spit:

djokotards :rolleyes:

Fee
04-22-2008, 01:21 AM
uh oh :D

http://cakedelivery.com.au/images/mud%20cake.jpg

:haha: :haha: Effing BRILLIANT Deb! :lol:

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:21 AM
All the Nole matches you can eat buffet.

These would be matches otherwise unavailable on Youtube, or some type of special matches not readily accessible? :scratch:

Deboogle!.
04-22-2008, 01:26 AM
:haha: :haha: Effing BRILLIANT Deb! :lol:Thank you for indulging me Fee, I'm glad someone got it :lol: :hug:

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:27 AM
These would be matches otherwise unavailable on Youtube, or some type of special matches not readily accessible? :scratch:

Interviews, practises :shrug: It's not exactly in English and I have no intention to pay so really can't provide more detail.

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Thank you for indulging me Fee, I'm glad someone got it :lol: :hug:

My computer is acting more loopy than usual, otherwise I would have too. :( :p

Interviews, practises :shrug: It's not exactly in English and I have no intention to pay so really can't provide more detail.

Ah, okay. Wow, that $$$$ machine keeps a rollin' all night long. :yeah:

hiperborejac
04-22-2008, 01:30 AM

You can watch all matches, press conferences and interviews live. Currently it's all in Serbian and it's more expensive then ATP Masters TV!!!

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Here's an English article from his site about the web tv. So basically, right now, it's free.

NEW: Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TV!

18.04.2008. (22:00)
Views: 967

Dear visitors,

From today, one more of many previously announced surprises, is available on Nole’s official site, great project called Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TV, new part of our web industry (www.webtv.novakdjokovic.rs)!

What is WEB TV?

WEB TV is a unique opportunity to see a huge number of multimedia content from our player’s career, starting from 2005 – all in one place!

Many of those videos were available to you in the regular Multimedia section of the site, and from now on, they will be a part of new product of progressively growing WEB empire of currently third player in the world.

Videos from 2008 are available at the moment! The number will increase day by day: archives will be filled, there will be new videos from the happenings on and off court. Till then you can download them from our multimedia section - Video.

One more novelty is SUBSCRIPTION within OFFICIAL WEB TV. Those users who subscribe will be able to follow Novak’s matches LIVE during that period (1, 30 or 365 days), as well as interviews, shows where Nole will be guest and many more!

Until then registration is not necessary, because our members have access to all available videos.

Enjoy surfing www.novak-djokovic.com!

Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TEAM

wildegirl05
04-22-2008, 01:31 AM
my world is just instantly better :inlove:

-waits patiently for the day he starts selling his discarded water bottles, towels, banana skins etc.-

Fee
04-22-2008, 01:33 AM
Thank you for indulging me Fee, I'm glad someone got it :lol: :hug:

I'm still laughing.

Sheesh, Nole, who's dumb idea was this? Anything to fund the tennis academy, eh?

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:33 AM
You can watch all matches, press conferences and interviews live. Currently it's all in Serbian and it's more expensive then ATP Masters TV!!!

Again, I just don't understand why his marketing team is so intent on running things into the ditch. It's too expensive, and doesn't appeal to the widest demographic possible.

Nole could be on the winning end of some serious off-court success, but with this current group of people running the business end of his affairs...:awww:

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:35 AM
my world is just instantly better :inlove:

-waits patiently for the day he starts selling his discarded water bottles, towels, banana skins etc.-

:spit: Classic line up, that is.

This is just a confuzzling idea. I really have to say I don't get it. And I work with baby bands, ego maniac musicians, etc- and their ridiculous ideas and demands for a living. I'm at a loss. :shrug:

Deboogle!.
04-22-2008, 01:37 AM
My computer is acting more loopy than usual, otherwise I would have too. :( :pAw, thanks :lol: :smooch:

I'm still laughing. Good! it means my effort was not in vain:D:p

Again, I just don't understand why his marketing team is so intent on running things into the ditch. It's too expensive, and doesn't appeal to the widest demographic possible.

Nole could be on the winning end of some serious off-court success, but with this current group of people running the business end of his affairs...:awww:okay, on to the topic..... I agree. It sounds to me like a lot of the videos will be free, then you can pay for extras like live matches and special interviews? Well, that's not so bad but the amount is scarily high.

wildegirl05
04-22-2008, 01:39 AM
:spit: Classic line up, that is.

This is just a confuzzling idea. I really have to say I don't get it. And I work with baby bands, ego maniac musicians, etc- and their ridiculous ideas and demands for a living. I'm at a loss. :shrug:

:hug: don't beat yourself up :awww:
:secret: you've been working with amateurs clearly, he's the ego!GOAT :worship:

:D

Fee
04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
It's a plain stupid idea, but... on the other hand, I cannot fathom how WILDLY popular he is in Serbia (Michaal Jackson level? Brangelina? what can it be compared to?) and maybe this is the type of thing his fans there really appreciate, despite the fact that it seems so outlandish to us. If that is their targeted audience, and that audience buys it, then perhaps those of us that are skeptical are just plain wrong and they really do know what they are doing.

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Aw, thanks :lol: :smooch:

De nada, always. :hatoff: :hug:

okay, on to the topic..... I agree. It sounds to me like a lot of the videos will be free, then you can pay for extras like live matches and special interviews? Well, that's not so bad but the amount is scarily high.

Okay, a 50/50 split is totally understandable. He's got a base, and they'd probably be willing to pay for some of it, especially if he has extras in place- things that you would not see anywhere else.

The AMOUNT is baffling. I'd love to see their receipts to paid members, because I just don't get it at all.

Lee
04-22-2008, 01:41 AM
Aw, thanks :lol: :smooch:

Good! it means my effort was not in vain:D:p

okay, on to the topic..... I agree. It sounds to me like a lot of the videos will be free, then you can pay for extras like live matches and special interviews? Well, that's not so bad but the amount is scarily high.

I still haven't found where the 120e comes from :shrug:

Deboogle!.
04-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Okay, a 50/50 split is totally understandable. He's got a base, and they'd probably be willing to pay for some of it, especially if he has extras in place- things that you would not see anywhere else.

The AMOUNT is baffling. I'd love to see their receipts to paid members, because I just don't get it at all.Yeah, it's the amount - like the book etc - that is so bizarre. I mean Andy has a pay part of his site with some extra pictures and a monthly blog and maybe some videos - it's pretty pointless for $30, but at least it's only $30 and all of the proceeds go to his charity. It's still lame, but over 100 euros a year? I don't see how the target audience could even afford that.I still haven't found where the 120e comes from :shrug:dunno, maybe it says it somewhere in serbian that the OP saw? I hope it's wrong, then it wouldn't be so curious/odd/funny :lol:

camnation
04-22-2008, 01:42 AM
It's a plain stupid idea, but... on the other hand, I cannot fathom how WILDLY popular he is in Serbia (Michaal Jackson level? Brangelina? what can it be compared to?) and maybe this is the type of thing his fans there really appreciate, despite the fact that it seems so outlandish to us. If that is their targeted audience, and that audience buys it, then perhaps those of us that are skeptical are just plain wrong and they really do know what they are doing.
Logic and openmindedness are not allowed on MTF... check the Rules and Regulations. ;)

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah, it's the amount - like the book etc - that is so bizarre. I mean Andy has a pay part of his site with some extra pictures and a monthly blog and maybe some videos - it's pretty pointless for $30, but at least it's only $30 and all of the proceeds go to his charity. It's still lame, but over 100 euros a year? I don't see how the target audience could even afford that.dunno, maybe it says it somewhere in serbian that the OP saw? I hope it's wrong, then it wouldn't be so curious/odd/funny :lol:

That would make sense if they ran it like Roddick's team. The hook IS giving it to charity. At $30 a pop, you feel a part of Team Andy, and you get to stroke yourself a little bit for doing a good deed. I like/get. :hatoff:

This other thing, more than just being a move on the part of a novice team apparently. There is NO hook. It's like- here, pay X amount for this stuff because it's OUR dude. Yeah, not so much. Rule of thumb- in general, don't squeeze your demo like so much Charmin. :awww:

Albop
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
:haha:

Kitty de Sade
04-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Moment of appreciation for the picture work. :hatoff:

finishingmove
04-22-2008, 02:00 AM
JimmyV is craaaving for attention here :p

jitterbug
04-22-2008, 07:02 AM
... this explains why they went on a rampage and removed Dailymotion clips of Nole a couple of months back :unsure:

Lee
04-22-2008, 02:17 PM
:lol: this thread was moved here.

aeronatasha
04-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, I'm a bit confused cause the title in Serbian says 'free web tv'. I saw no mention of an actual sum of money for that matter.:shrug:

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/srb/vesti.php/2008/04/17/novo-novak-okovi-official-web-tv

Lee
04-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I think there will be fee later when you can watch Nole's match live on internet. But as I mentioned in the thread, I didn't see anywhere saying how much the fee will be. The thread starter didn't explain where he/she came up with the amount. :shrug:

jitterbug
04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
It might be entirely fictitious, just some random figure to express ridicule :p

savesthedizzle
04-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Thanks to people who are reporting everything that was posted in this thread before it got moved here from GM. I originally wasn't going to go through and moderate it, but I guess I have to. It would be easier to just not have it here at all. :rolleyes:

Lee
04-23-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks Jess. I can see you were very busy. :tape: