cheer up TIGER..... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

cheer up TIGER.....

denim
06-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Henman had his dreamed crushed yet again on centre court......

What would say to console him or make him look on the positve side???

Ballbuster
06-30-2004, 10:39 PM
I would tell him he's pimp to console him. Then I would tell him to quit serve and volleying except on first serves that go down the T to take away the angle. Yes I know he volleys great, but be more patient and go in off of an approach shot

Carito_90
06-30-2004, 10:40 PM
as if u were gonna win wimbledon this year you fool!!...

That must be enough to make him feel better :) :lol:

Corey Feldman
06-30-2004, 10:40 PM
well to cheer up the tiger hmm, roll him over and tickle his stomach :lol: :lol:

but seriously, he is playing really good tennis, and there is a ferocious us hard court summer now (washington defence-toronto-cincinnati-olympics-us open) , so plenty of chances to do something big (we hope lol), tim has 3 more good shots at wimbledon for me, and brick walls like ancic wont always be in his way , will he? well federer and roddick and hewitt as well i suppose could take tim, but i think henman will do a goran 2001 ...and just end years of pain by killing them all 1 special year!

Corey Feldman
06-30-2004, 10:43 PM
and weird, notice this 9 years of making the 2nd week in a row, his results in this order exactly since 1996 are now QF-QF-SF-SF-4TH-SF-SF-QF-QF.... soo hmm, quite freaky progress, accorindg to 1994 and 1995 results, tim should lose 2nd round and 1st round the next 2 years now.....2006 is gonna be the year tim does it!!! right on the day england beat germany in the world cup final in germany as well lolll :lol:

denim
06-30-2004, 10:46 PM
I hope u are right !!! always nice to think he will have that twighlight year and bits of luck here and there and get over every obstacle like Goran.

lmaoooooo @ england beating germany in WCF

and scotland will win euro 2008 :woohoo:

MissPovaFan
06-30-2004, 10:50 PM

hehe thats the funniest thing Ive heard all year :p hehe ok I'll stop now cos Im asking for a bad rep here. :angel: :cool:

Corey Feldman
06-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I hope u are right !!! always nice to think he will have that twighlight year and bits of luck here and there and get over every obstacle like Goran.

lmaoooooo @ england beating germany in WCF

lolll, well if greece can make the sf in 04, blimey, anythings possible :lol:, maybe we need to play england in the final and have that swiss ref lol ;)

im sure scotland will win something in 2008 though.......curling or shinty or something we play that hardly no 1 else does :lol:

denim
06-30-2004, 11:24 PM
I would say at least it didnt rain during match LOL

MissPovaFan
06-30-2004, 11:32 PM
I would say at least it didnt rain during match LOL

hehe for once I was praying for rain :p

smudger
07-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Wel you could say one more chance but he's probably had i said so many times, all I would say is think about hard court season and do your best in US OPEN and TMS series.