Novak in MONTE CARLO thread (SF,lost to Federer 3:6 2:3 retired) [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Novak in MONTE CARLO thread (SF,lost to Federer 3:6 2:3 retired)

Pages : 1 [2]

jeahhh!
04-26-2008, 03:50 PM
:awww: Did you check the thread in GM for one?

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Yaaaahhhhh - broken back to love!!!!

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
I knew the "I am playing tentative Roger" won't last for long. :p

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Nole, I hate that posture of you. Man up!!!

jeahhh!
OMFG Novak :mad:

neenah
:awww: Did you check the thread in GM for one?

Darnnnn why didn't I do that sooner?? :silly:

Thank you!! :worship:

jeahhh!
04-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Darnnnn why didn't I do that sooner?? :silly:

Thank you!! :worship:

:lol:

You're welcome.

OMFG Novak again

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Finally save a F**King bp and then shanked his 3rd forehand of the game.

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Anyway, it's a really great match.

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
What is the matter with him?

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:59 PM
broken again :shrug:

Lee
04-26-2008, 03:59 PM
They were talking? Don't tell me he retire?

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:00 PM
Great :rolleyes:

jeahhh!
Whats wrong with him?

neenah
What?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Herdwick
Something about feeling sick?? For heaven's sake! Words fail me....

neenah
04-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Damn I'd just found a livestream :(

Nole :hug: What happened?

pookykiki
04-26-2008, 04:04 PM
What Happen? I go for a walk for a minute beacause I was stress out and when I came back the commentators said that he retires!

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
We don't have a clue! But we are not impressed!

jamjar
04-26-2008, 04:11 PM
WTF Nole :sobbing:

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 04:12 PM
http://www.zshare.net/video/1113310258851c46

Oh dear...

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Nole had the doctor out after first set but just talked. Then he retired after broken again in 2nd set. He could just stand there and let Fed finished the set. But I don't really know what happened.

Anyway, if he's sick, it's a lose-lose situation because I can bet my head that if he just stand there and let Fed finish the match, he would be call all kinds of name too.

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 04:18 PM
He really didn't look well :awww: and our commentators said he had breathing problems again, and he told Roger at the end that he had been feeling sick for 3 days. I still want to give him a :hug: Not sure I can brave GM for a while though - or I might say something I might regret.

Nole :hug: :awww:

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:21 PM
He really didn't look well :awww: and our commentators said he had breathing problems again, and he told Roger at the end that he had been feeling sick for 3 days. I still want to give him a :hug: Not sure I can brave GM for a while though - or I might say something I might regret.

Nole :hug: :awww:

Don't even go there, Rosie.

There's a poster who's a fan of Roger and Murray who dared not to show his face in GM after Murray's lost but his mouth is foaming in GM now.

neenah
04-26-2008, 04:21 PM
The Nole Hate is :eek:!

I mean, his decision might not have been the best but wow, some people are really insane.

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:22 PM
The Nole Hate is :eek:!

I mean, his decision might not have been the best but wow, some people are really insane.

Fed fans are really classy, you know. :shrug:

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:26 PM
http://www.zshare.net/video/1113310258851c46

Oh dear...

If I was there, I would not be quiet because the ball was in and was called out. I did the same when I was watching matches (on court) no matter the call was against players I like or not.

jamjar
04-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I can't believe there's already 10 pages about it :rolleyes::lol:

neenah
04-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Fed fans are really classy, you know. :shrug:

I can see them disliking Nole but some of their reactions are shocking. :rolleyes:

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 04:31 PM
I find today difficult to defend. I will reserve judgement until we find out exactly what was wrong with him but these retirements are becoming all too frequent. He may well have been below par but it wouldn't have killed him to finish the match. He will win no friends by doing this.

GM - well what do we expect. But he does make it easy for them.

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I find today difficult to defend. I will reserve judgement until we find out exactly what was wrong with him but these retirements are becoming all too frequent. He may well have been below par but it wouldn't have killed him to finish the match. He will win no friends by doing this.

GM - well what do we expect. But he does make it easy for them.

I agree he should have finished the match too. But on the other hand, I don't think he plans to make friend. Still, that's something he needs to learn and with all the things he needs to learn, he better be quick about it.

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Don't even go there, Rosie.

There's a poster who's a fan of Roger and Murray who dared not to show his face in GM after Murray's lost but his mouth is foaming in GM now.

Afraid I did :o And afraid I told the ar*seholes pretty much what a bunch of pathetic losers I think they are :o And now I'm actually :sobbing: because their hate made me so angry and I'm such a girl I always cry when I'm angry :o - so time for a nice cup of tea I think :) That always makes me feel better.

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Afraid I did :o And afraid I told the ar*seholes pretty much what a bunch of pathetic losers I think they are :o And now I'm actually :sobbing: because their hate made me so angry and I'm such a girl I always cry when I'm angry :o - so time for a nice cup of tea I think :) That always makes me feel better.

You did indeed petal!

However don't waste your energy on them and enjoy your cup of tea.

Mr Djokovic has some explaining to do as far as I'm concerned. I'm waiting...

jamjar
04-26-2008, 04:43 PM

Awwwww, Rose... :sad::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Don't let them get to you. :cool:

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 04:45 PM
You did indeed petal!

I might even have some lemon and vanilla cheesecake to go with it :)

Jelena - thanks :hug:

jamjar
04-26-2008, 04:52 PM
I might even have some lemon and vanilla cheesecake to go with it :)

Jelena - thanks :hug:

No problem. Hope you feel better soon.
I find all their hate so stupid and predictable that it makes me laugh. :)

njnetswill
04-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Isn't it obvious? Federer's team paid Davydenko and Djokovic to retire against him. I mean LOTS of $$$. Federer wants to hold onto his glory for as long as he can, and he understands the guys who can trouble him. Let's just hope that the Nadal camp won't put up with this crap. :armed:

;)

Lee
04-26-2008, 04:58 PM

Don't bother. :shrug: Especially today he's in a very undefendable position.

You did indeed petal!

He said he's sick for the last few days. Obviously, his previous opponent didn't make him run around and hitting heavy ground strokes like Federer today, he didn't have much problem winning the matches. Today, he's playing vs JesusFed, thus, lots of running and no chance to win. He needs to be spanked for giving up instead of finishing the match although I don't think Dijana is going to do it. :p

Jelena_78
04-26-2008, 05:04 PM
From Monte Carlo Masters Series site:

Djokovic said that he began to feel unwell midweek: "I didn't feel good for last three days. I've been waking up with some sore throat. But I thought it's not going to be nothing special. But obviously when you're playing against the No. 1 player of the world, you obviously get a lot of balls back and longer points, and I just couldn't get enough energy back after each point. I needed a lot of time. And I just decided not to risk anything.

"It's a sore throat. I feel dizziness a little bit in the last three days. Doctor in the tournament couldn't give me the right diagnosis. I'll check as soon as possible.

"I'm really disappointed that I had to finish this way. Feel sorry for the crowd and for everybody. But I always put health in the first place. Semifinal is a great result. No doubt about that. I'm not extremely disappointed. You know, it's a good result to come in the best four of a strong tournament."

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 05:09 PM

Djokovic said that he began to feel unwell midweek: "I didn't feel good for last three days. I've been waking up with some sore throat. But I thought it's not going to be nothing special. But obviously when you're playing against the No. 1 player of the world, you obviously get a lot of balls back and longer points, and I just couldn't get enough energy back after each point. I needed a lot of time. And I just decided not to risk anything.

"It's a sore throat. I feel dizziness a little bit in the last three days. Doctor in the tournament couldn't give me the right diagnosis. I'll check as soon as possible.

"I'm really disappointed that I had to finish this way. Feel sorry for the crowd and for everybody. But I always put health in the first place. Semifinal is a great result. No doubt about that. I'm not extremely disappointed. You know, it's a good result to come in the best four of a strong tournament."

He really doesn't get it does he? This is not good enough - a sore throat FFS!!!!:mad: Nole - you need a good spanking...

Lee
04-26-2008, 05:12 PM

Sorry Nole. I can't agree with you here. You can still finish the match, let Roger serve 2 more games and be done with it. That way, you don't need to mention you're sick either.

jeahhh!
04-26-2008, 05:17 PM
A sore throat, really Novak? Just man up, stay out there a few more minutes and accept your loss. :mad:

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 05:24 PM

Thanks for posting that Jelena :) And - yes - I'm still defending him. Sore throats can be bad if accompanied by a fever - I honestly think everyone is being too hard on the kid :shrug:

PS. Hope he hasn't been too close to Roger - that's how mono starts :unsure:

kalisita
04-26-2008, 05:25 PM
I thought that Novak looked bad from the beginning. He was playing much better in the beginning then he seemed to think he was. He had no real belief he could win. I stepped away for a second in the beginning and when I came back I thought he was losing because of the expression on his fact when in fact he was like a point away from winning. When he has a physical problem (not an injury) he can not play through it. He seems like a huge hypochondriac. I remember reading an article on Tennis.com by Bodo I believe where he talked about how Djokovic never shows he's down by how he plays the points but that his problems manifest physically not mentally. I think this was what that was. He should learn to fight through that even if it means losing.

gambit84
04-26-2008, 06:05 PM
well this time I didn't apreciate the Nole conduct on court. He had to finish the match because Roger was already 3-2 in the second. But he's young and probably was dominated by the irritation

neenah
04-26-2008, 06:18 PM

Awww :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better now!

Isn't it obvious? Federer's team paid Davydenko and Djokovic to retire against him. I mean LOTS of $$$. Federer wants to hold onto his glory for as long as he can, and he understands the guys who can trouble him. Let's just hope that the Nadal camp won't put up with this crap. :armed:

;)

Duuuh :p ;)

neenah
04-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks to Aimee and Herdwick for posting in the Fed forum and representing all of us Nole -fans- who aren't -tards- :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Awww :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better now!

Duuuh :p ;)

Thanks Nina :hug: I'm not particularly to be honest :awww: I got so :mad: at all the foul-mouthed fools in GM I've given myself a headache, and I hardly ever get headaches! Even lots of tea and cheesecake, and a hot bath didn't cure it! If it makes you feel better I'm glad that Roger is in the Final, and I sincerely hope he wins it. I don't really feel like going over to his Forum right now though :sad: I just stay where I feel safe, and fend off the Bad Reps I got for telling them what a bunch of losers they are :tape: Have a good evening :hug:

Lossi
04-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Novak :rolleyes:

And while I don't like the reaction in GM, I can understand some of the vitriol :shrug: A lot of fans post there who give the rest of us bad names :o

Lee
04-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Most of the reasonable fans know that not all Nole fans are like those trolls in GM. And for the trolls, I really don't care what they say.

camnation
04-26-2008, 07:04 PM
:tears::crying2::sobbing::bigcry: (etc.)
Still love ya Nole. :hug:

Lossi
04-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Most of the reasonable fans know that not all Nole fans are like those trolls in GM. And for the trolls, I really don't care what they say.

Not in the same sentence please :cool: :p

Lee
04-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Not in the same sentence please :cool: :p

:haha:

camnation
04-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Not sure I can brave GM for a while though
Me neither, those people are Cruel. Just let it die down and then inch back in after the final tomorrow when people have (hopefully) diverted their attention to whatever Roger and/or Rafa did. :wavey:

neenah
04-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks Nina :hug: I'm not particularly to be honest :awww: I got so :mad: at all the foul-mouthed fools in GM I've given myself a headache, and I hardly ever get headaches! Even lots of tea and cheesecake, and a hot bath didn't cure it! If it makes you feel better I'm glad that Roger is in the Final, and I sincerely hope he wins it. I don't really feel like going over to his Forum right now though :sad: I just stay where I feel safe, and fend off the Bad Reps I got for telling them what a bunch of losers they are :tape: Have a good evening :hug:

If tea and cheesecake and a hot bath don't make you feel better perhaps a a good night's sleep will (a few hours till bedtime where you are) and when you wake up hopefully everything will be better! They're the ones who need bad reps for some of their tasteless posts :ras: Feel better, and you have a good evening too! :hug:

Lossi
04-26-2008, 07:42 PM
:haha:

My mood is just so much better since I stopped going to GM for large periods of time :lol:

I don't expect reasonable debate from it :shrug: A few people soldier on and try it, but they're out-numbered by the trolls and fuckwits, on both my 'side' and the other. Much better to stick to the player forums and non-tennis.

Lee
04-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Guess it's time to talk about the match. Here's what my take.

It was a really good match, at least in the beginning. They matched ground strokes to ground strokes. Federer once again played like God and Djokovic still managed to hold on. Roger constantly painting the lines and still hardly any unforced error. Both served very good and invincible when first serve was in. Novak's game dropped and I noticed when he was downed 3-4. He missed more 1st serve and the speed of his serve was slower. Still, Federer needed to play great tennis to break him and served for the set.

Although Nole broke back to 2-2, it was clear that was because Roger played a terrible game, very tentative and nothing like the other games. And immediate after that, he showed how good he was in breaking Nole's serve again. During the last 3 games, Nole showed his usual body language of defeat and squat down after losing a long point. Still, I thought he would continue and was really surprised when my TV showed he was talking to Roger before they cut to commercial. Then I went to SB and saw he retired.

Alex999
04-26-2008, 08:25 PM
I was very bitter after he retired. I think he should've finished the match. However, Novak is still my favorite player. It's time we move on.

*Ljubica*
04-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I was very bitter after he retired. I think he should've finished the match. However, Novak is still my favorite player. It's time we move on.

Alex :hug: I think those are very wise words. And thanks to everyone else for their nice words and Reps and stuff to me today :hug:

I'm still mad with the idiots on GM, but there's no point dwelling on their stupidity. I think it's good that we can talk about tennis here and be constructive, - it's just a shame that most people on GM can't do the same. This honestly did use to be a good tennis site, where people of different opinions and fan bases could talk, discuss and disagree about tennis whilst still retaining a bit of civility - but that seems to have left GM now. Half of the people who knock Nole, can't string a sentence together without foul language, or abuse or personal insults, which makes them far more classless than anyone they are trying to attack. It's sad - but that's the way it is, and I can't see it changing in a hurry.

So - as Alex said - time to move on - Nole is still one of my top favourites and always will be, and I look forward to seeing and supporting him in Rome very soon :) Rome was the first place I met and spoke to Nole - I have liked him from that day, because deep down he's still a nice kid, despite all the rubbish going on. And yes - I even like Dijana - she's always been fine to me :)

Alex999
04-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Alex :hug: I think those are very wise words. And thanks to everyone else for their nice words and Reps and stuff to me today :hug:

I'm still mad with the idiots on GM, but there's no point dwelling on their stupidity. I think it's good that we can talk about tennis here and be constructive, - it's just a shame that most people on GM can't do the same. This honestly did use to be a good tennis site, where people of different opinions and fan bases could talk, discuss and disagree about tennis whilst still retaining a bit of civility - but that seems to have left GM now. Half of the people who knock Nole, can't string a sentence together without foul language, or abuse or personal insults, which makes them far more classless than anyone they are trying to attack. It's sad - but that's the way it is, and I can't see it changing in a hurry.

So - as Alex said - time to move on - Nole is still one of my top favourites and always will be, and I look forward to seeing and supporting him in Rome very soon :) Rome was the first place I met and spoke to Nole - I have liked him from that day, because deep down he's still a nice kid, despite all the rubbish going on. And yes - I even like Dijana - she's always been fine to me :)
:hug:

Herdwick
04-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Well - what a day. It's precisely because I like Nole so much and think he's got such an incredible future that today's wimp-out annoyed me so. But let's look forward to Rome and Hamburg. From what I've seen over the week Nole is improving all the time on clay and certainly Fed had to play extremely well to get the first set. It could have been a very close match had Nole felt able to continue at full strength (choosing my words carefully here).

No point letting the idiots on GM get to you - on web forums ultimately you can never win. Happy weekend all and Roger gets my support tomorrow.

kirkicica
04-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Novak :tape::help::retard::smash:

what the hell was that?
Sorry I'm late with my ranting. but this is just pathetic!!
I am a Novak fan, but he should've stayed there and take a loss like a man. What a load of :bs:

He got boooo'ed by the crowd and it was well deserved imo.
Get your brain Novak! asap

and I have to say that I actually liked Fed telling the mama nad papa Djok to be quiet, they deserve it too. :o

Rose :hug: don't let them get to you, it's just a game, and it's only a forum.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day........

jitterbug
04-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Retirement, huh?

Oh well.

the_natural
04-27-2008, 01:32 AM
He wasnt playing as well as people say he was especially in the second set, so many mid court balls, just constantly forehand and backhand down the middle or close to it, he wasnt moving the ball around, he wasnt going for the corners either he was playing very safe, then there were flashes of very good tennis, and the DTL backhand wasnt on today.

And it felt alot like he was playing hard court tennis too in that sense, like he wasnt opening the court up much and he seemed to be hitting relatively Hard but the ball wasnt going anywhere, but then again hes been playing like that alot this week.

Damn it I hope hes not gonna let the pressure get to him this year after hes been proclaimed as the next number 1, hes been so patchy since Australia....

Toughen up Nole, and bring your A game to Rome and Hamburg, this was probably the best shot for a Clay court TMS (on paper)... Oh yeh And I think its fair for Nole to Claim sickness seeing as The Swiss Miss had "mono" allegedly, yet was able to move so well in the first 2 rounds at the Aussie Open, and also didnt drop a set to Berdych and Blake, and everyone who saw him claimed he looked as good as, if not better than, ever (although He didnt withdraw from any matches thats true) still whats done is done but F@#$ it doesnt feel good...

Magenta
04-27-2008, 05:05 AM
Gah, I watched the match and was really annoyed he retired.

He did look like he was having trouble breathing, but he knew he was going for beatdown...he should have sucked it up and taken it.

Nole :(

jitterbug
04-27-2008, 06:36 AM
It made the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald website :o

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tennis/serb-jeered-pulling-out-of-federer-clash/2008/04/27/1209234624312.html

Herdwick
04-27-2008, 09:27 AM
It made the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald website :o

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tennis/serb-jeered-pulling-out-of-federer-clash/2008/04/27/1209234624312.html

:o How to make friends and influence people...

*Ljubica*
04-27-2008, 11:07 AM
He's still got me :angel: I'm pretty loyal to my faves - they have to do something really bad on a personal level before I forsake them. Fat Dave :spit:

Herdwick
04-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh don't worry I'm still a huge fan but this is just so unnecessary and I see no point in trying to defend him here. Aside from making himself look like a complete wimp - OK that's his choice - it is unprofessional, very bad for tennis as a whole and gives a V-sign to the paying spectators.

Okonsky
04-27-2008, 04:48 PM
He's still got me :angel:

Ofcourse. You are a FAN.

jeahhh!
04-27-2008, 04:51 PM
I love how not agreeing with what someone does or being disappointed with something they do suddenly means you aren't a fan to some people. :rolleyes:

Apolix
04-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Novak :rolleyes:

And while I don't like the reaction in GM, I can understand some of the vitriol :shrug: A lot of fans post there who give the rest of us bad names :o

I agree and I encourage more fans from Tennis Serbia forum to post in GM and set the right image. If you care about your image then don't let others tarnish it. Go over there and defend it. Yeah, there are some vile people over there, but it's not like they can do anything to you, so I dont see why more people from this forum are not over there defending their image and setting the record straight.

This forum seems so civilized compared to GM, you guys should be over there showimg them how it's done :)

savesthedizzle
04-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Manon and others, this forum is not the place to attack other fans or be rude to other posters here. We all are fans of Novak, some of us more critical than others. Being a fan does not mean you have to agree with every action and every word he ever says.

If this fighting continues I'll close this thread. Please keep rudeness in GM where it belongs. If you can respectfully disagree here, feel free to do so, but insults and rudeness won't be tolerated.

Jelena_78
04-27-2008, 06:16 PM
I don't give a damn what you (you?) think.

It's only your opinion that should count, right?! :rolleyes:
And everyone else should share your opinion, or in other case we're all ______ :o C'mon!
Others don't have right to say what they think, but you have right to be rude and insult people?!
And nobody bashed Nole here, people just expressed their opinion and feeling that he should have stayed three more games on court and taken defeat.

Personally I didn't say anything yesterday, cause I wasn't sure what to think/say.
I don't want to justify his act and defend him, but I don't want to judge him either, cause I was not in his body, and really don't know how exactly he felt. Sore throat is for sure not an explanation, diziness maybe...if he felt that he could faint or sth, I have no idea. He didn't look that bad on court.
Anyway, there was that bitter taste yesterday, and I would have felt better if he had finished the match.

Herdwick
04-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi Jelena - can I ask how this has gone down/been reported in Serbia please?

Jelena_78
04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi! :wavey:

Media just reported about it, nothing negative has been said or written.

On the other hand, on B92 and other forums, there are much much more people who think he should have stayed on court till the end, and taken defeat like a man. They are pretty disappointed with how he ended the match. There are also those who support him.

Okonsky
04-27-2008, 06:44 PM
And nobody bashed Nole here.....

Yep, that is problem. Nobody bashed him here but on GM...most of Nole fans almost spit on him.

Na radost hejtera....

I am off.

Herdwick
04-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi! :wavey:

Media just reported about it, nothing negative has been said or written.

On the other hand, on B92 and other forums, there are much much more people who think he should have stayed on court till the end, and taken defeat like a man. They are pretty disappointed with how he ended the match. There are also those who support him.

Thanks. I always wonder if he reads what people are saying about him both in Serbia and abroad - am sure I would if I were him. I was furious yesterday; I really hope he doesn't do it again.

Okonsky
04-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Have to know Serbian...

http://www.b92.net/sport/komentari.php?nav_id=295933

kirkicica
04-27-2008, 06:55 PM
I see I missed a fight here :rolleyes:

I will not explain to anyone why I do not post in GM, most of the posters here already know the reason, and lately I don't even read GM. No use.

I have no idea what was going on here today, but I was the the one to 'bash' Novak for his behavior yesterday, and I will do it every single time when I believe he did something wrong and disrespectful. On the other hand, I will support him when it's just haters making up stuff.

This is not the place to have fights among us. We used to have civilized debates in Noleland, and I would like to see us continue in that manner.

Anyway, fighting with haters in GM with more :bs: and hate towards other players will do no good. And not anyone here is the one to judge if another fan is a fan enough or how any of should or should not behave. We all represent only ourselves, here, and everywhere else we go.
My choice is not to join the hate brigade and insane fights in GM!

I'm in a hurry, so sorry for a bit confusing post, I'll be happy to talk about it more when I get back home. If needed that is.

Have a nice day you all :wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-27-2008, 07:36 PM

I will not explain to anyone why I do not post in GM, most of the posters here already know the reason, and lately I don't even read GM. No use.

I have no idea what was going on here today, but I was the the one to 'bash' Novak for his behavior yesterday, and I will do it every single time when I believe he did something wrong and disrespectful. On the other hand, I will support him when it's just haters making up stuff.

This is not the place to have fights among us. We used to have civilized debates in Noleland, and I would like to see us continue in that manner.

Anyway, fighting with haters in GM with more :bs: and hate towards other players will do no good. And not anyone here is the one to judge if another fan is a fan enough or how any of should or should not behave. We all represent only ourselves, here, and everywhere else we go.
My choice is not to join the hate brigade and insane fights in GM!

I'm in a hurry, so sorry for a bit confusing post, I'll be happy to talk about it more when I get back home. If needed that is.

Have a nice day you all :wavey:

Kuki :hug: I don't think we really had any fights here at all :shrug: Not that I'm aware of anyway! Some of us had different views to others over what happened yesterday - but that's only natural within a group of people I think - we're all individuals with our own thoughts and views - and I think we are all still friends :) Hope so anyway! Have a nice evening :hug:

Jess - sorry if you have had any problems as Mod because of anything that I may have said or done :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Have to know Serbian...

http://www.b92.net/sport/komentari.php?nav_id=295933

:awww: Manon - I've just seen your signature! I'm touched - thanks :hug: And thanks for the article, though I'm afraid I don't understand much of it :o Maybe someone can translate it when they have a minute? I understand some, but not enough to truly understand all that is being said. Thanks again :hug:

jeahhh!
04-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry for causing problems Jess :awww:

savesthedizzle
04-27-2008, 10:16 PM
It's okay, just don't let it happen again or I'll have to release the flying monkeys :shrug:

jitterbug
04-27-2008, 11:14 PM

No fighting in Noleland Cookie ;) :hug: because all the drama happened when I was asleep :sobbing: :p

Jess may I have a flying monkey?

savesthedizzle
04-27-2008, 11:23 PM
No fighting in Noleland Cookie ;) :hug: because all the drama happened when I was asleep :sobbing: :p

Jess may I have a flying monkey?

Attack you or as a pet? :D

jitterbug
04-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Attack you or as a pet? :D

A pet :hearts: like Nicole Kidman in the Golden Compass.

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/833/833774/the-golden-compass-character-guide-20071108044752754-000.jpg

savesthedizzle
04-27-2008, 11:27 PM
I haven't seen that movie :)

But I suppose I can spare one :)

:sad: :sad: :bigcry: :bigcry: :sad: :sad:

jitterbug
04-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I haven't seen that movie :)

But I suppose I can spare one :)

Thank you :D

:sad: :confused:

neenah
04-27-2008, 11:33 PM
:sad: :confused:

:secret: Viktor just lost, that could be it :awww:

jitterbug
04-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Thank you.

In which case I join in the mourning for my landlord :sobbing: :hysteric: :bigcry: :bigcry: :hysteric: :sobbing:

savesthedizzle
04-28-2008, 12:00 AM

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I was so excited to friend request him too :bigcry: Him losing is a sign that he doesn't want to be my friend :bigcry:

And I was going to be like, "Hey nice profile pic. I was sitting in the section over from you. I have been a huge fan of yours actually since that event. Congrats on winning Bermuda!"

But then he went and lost to Nishikori :rolleyes: so now I can't do it :sad:

Jelena_78
04-28-2008, 12:26 AM
And I was going to be like, "Hey nice profile pic. I was sitting in the section over from you. I have been a huge fan of yours actually since that event. Congrats on winning Bermuda!"

:awww:
Maybe you should just change the second part of that last sentence... Congrats on (reaching)Bermuda finals. It was close, but hey, great week behind you! Keep going. (Gosh I've never been good at this) Don't know, he might be sad, and needs support, so he'll be very glad to hear from you. And it would be such a shame not to, cause everything you wrote is just perfect!!!

jeahhh!
04-28-2008, 02:41 AM
It's okay, just don't let it happen again or I'll have to release the flying monkeys :shrug:
Ooh flying monkeys :hearts:

:hug::hug::hug:

I was so excited to friend request him too :bigcry: Him losing is a sign that he doesn't want to be my friend :bigcry:

Men :(

savesthedizzle
04-28-2008, 02:50 AM
:awww:
Maybe you should just change the second part of that last sentence... Congrats on (reaching)Bermuda finals. It was close, but hey, great week behind you! Keep going. (Gosh I've never been good at this) Don't know, he might be sad, and needs support, so he'll be very glad to hear from you. And it would be such a shame not to, cause everything you wrote is just perfect!!!

Ooh flying monkeys :hearts:

:hug::hug::hug:

Men :(

But see I would have been so excited about the win that I wouldnt' have been nervous.

And now, without a win, I'm scared :rolls:

*Ljubica*
04-28-2008, 08:20 AM

Sorry for you and Viktor :hug:

Jelena_78
04-28-2008, 10:45 AM
But see I would have been so excited about the win that I wouldnt' have been nervous.

And now, without a win, I'm scared :rolls:

I understand you. :hug:
The first part is appropriate only now though, cause he'll probably change his profile photo soon.
It's not easy for you, torn between yes and no. To be or not to be :scratch:

We're talking about Viktor in Nole's forum again, and it's not even a chat thread :lol:

:p

PennyThePenguin
04-28-2008, 10:59 AM
A pet :hearts: like Nicole Kidman in the Golden Compass.

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/833/833774/the-golden-compass-character-guide-20071108044752754-000.jpg

I don't like hers. I like the little girl's though

jitterbug
04-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Well Jess was only offering flying monkeys so I had to make do :shrug:

Lee
04-28-2008, 08:05 PM

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Losing to Kei :tape: That guy can play like a genius in one minute and a total tool in another. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
04-28-2008, 09:00 PM
I understand you. :hug:
The first part is appropriate only now though, cause he'll probably change his profile photo soon.
It's not easy for you, torn between yes and no. To be or not to be :scratch:

We're talking about Viktor in Nole's forum again, and it's not even a chat thread :lol:

:p

It's not our fault Viktor is active still on the weekends ;)