long or short???? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

long or short????

Pages : [1] 2 3

LubiG
06-30-2004, 02:31 AM
Ah the big question, the never ending thing that divides Coria fans in 2 groups:
Long or short hair??? How does he look best??
I know, i know... he looks great both ways, but since i'm a highly evil person, you're gonna have to choose ;)

http://www.atptennis.com/shared/photos/150x200/coria_hamburg2.jpg

http://cnnenespanol.com/2003/deportes/08/28/usopen.jueves.ap/coria.vert.ap..jpg

daze11
06-30-2004, 02:53 AM
L O N G ! ..the GREATS: borg (long), vilas (long), guga (long...until he was not so great), agassi (VERY long...until there was none!), sampras (boring). :lol: (juan carlos looks amazing with short hair, i admit)

...anyway, as with the agassi example, he will likely have PLENTY of time to NOT have much hair!! let him grow it wild while he still can! ;)

AS LONG AS ITS NOT BRAIDED!!!! hehe... :devil:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 03:42 AM
L O N G ! ..the GREATS: borg (long), vilas (long), guga (long...until he was not so great), agassi (VERY long...until there was none!), sampras (boring). :lol: (juan carlos looks amazing with short hair, i admit)

...anyway, as with the agassi example, he will likely have PLENTY of time to NOT have much hair!! let him grow it wild while he still can! ;)

AS LONG AS ITS NOT BRAIDED!!!! hehe... :devil:

Not BRAIDS daze...CORNROWS. :haha: He kinda looked like Sean Paul when he had his hair like that :haha:

Anyway, SHORT!!!! :bounce: cuz then he doesn't wear his hat and we can actually SEE his hair :hearts: :p Ok he's still fine as hell regardless BUT I still prefer short hair.

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 03:46 AM
me too GG!
i loveeeeeeeeeee the short hair.......he is sooooooooooo incredibly hott with it, why doesn't he keep it like that!!!!! :sad:
*droooooool*
well, i always prefer short hair over long.....on any guy :p but look at Guille with short hair....:hearts:

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:07 AM
Not BRAIDS daze...CORNROWS. :haha: He kinda looked like Sean Paul when he had his hair like that :haha:

Anyway, SHORT!!!! :bounce: cuz then he doesn't wear his hat and we can actually SEE his hair :hearts: :p Ok he's still fine as hell regardless BUT I still prefer short hair.
no fair!! in that third picture he is SOOOOOO hot that there can be no discussion! it is there evident that he has alot more big LONG stuff than just hair!! GOD BLESS EL MAGO!!!! if he wore that outfit on court, even the other guys would throw up their rackets in defeat! :lol:

but ok, i will fight fire with fire....

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 04:09 AM
OMG! :haha: :haha: :haha: I forgot I posted that pic :angel:

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:13 AM
OMG! :haha: :haha: :haha: I forgot I posted that pic :angel:
:bowdown: stop beating around the bush! do you have ANOTHER??!!! :yeah:

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:21 AM
my gOd....pats head from sweat....i will not sleep for a week. :eek: :hearts:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 04:21 AM
but ok, i will fight fire with fire....

Thou fire is not WORKING...

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:26 AM
you are sending HEAVY ARTILLERY...but the day is not lost YET!!!!

take THAT! :lol:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 04:28 AM
:p You must GIVE and SURRENDER! For SHORT HAIR WILL ALWAYS RULE!!!!! :devil:

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:30 AM
:p You must GIVE and SURRENDER! For SHORT HAIR WILL ALWAYS RULE!!!!! :devil:
your avatar....has long hair. :wavey:

but i think we can agree...if he wears that blue/black diving suit, he can have.....anything he wants. it is quite....COMMANDING to give into him at that point. short hair,long hair, whatever...GUILLERMO CORIA for EMPEROR of PLANET EARTH!

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:39 AM
someone has found a way to vote TWICE!! the SCOUNDREL!! to stuff the ballot with...short-haired pictures and votes...when it has already been made quite clear how very much that great length is in his jeans!! :eek: i mean, genes!!! :cool:

...i think his adidas clothing suits him very well, don't you? it is the right sponsor for him.

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 04:45 AM
your avatar....has long hair. :wavey:

LOW BLOW!! I knew you were gonna point that out! Hey! At least I HAVE an avatar :p :haha:

Look I'm over here firing missiles and you have, what? I BB gun? SHORT HAIR FOREVER!!!!

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:52 AM
LOW BLOW!! I knew you were gonna point that out! Hey! At least I HAVE an avatar :p :haha:

Look I'm over here firing missiles and you have, what? I BB gun? SHORT HAIR FOREVER!!!!
well, if you're gonna post THAT, you might as well go for the meaty one! (...speaking of low blow!!) ;)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 04:58 AM
well, if you're gonna post THAT, you might as well go for the meaty one! (...speaking of low blow!!) ;)

Hey I forgot I had that pic :angel: ;) But short hair right? :devil:

WHEN LONG HAIR CROSSES THE LINE: Oh no, highlights BAD IDEA.

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:58 AM
but i think i can end this definitively with a forehand down the line...

CHE GUEVARA!...long or short. you tell me. (i dare you)

the revolutionaries have always had the long hair.

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 05:00 AM
No don't cheat! See you're getting OFF TRACK. We're voting on GUILLE. By the way SHORT HAIR is winning!

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:02 AM
yes, he DID have short hair on those shirtless ones, but its not his hair winning the contest in those pix! ;) and all i can say to this post of yours is to REPOST it and say HOOOOTTT!!! i am so jealous that someone else is in bed with him right now. maybe she gets tired.....

(review: GREAT HAIR! HOT AS CAN BE!)

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:05 AM
No don't cheat! See you're getting OFF TRACK. We're voting on GUILLE. By the way SHORT HAIR is winning!
that is because you keep voting! :lol: ...even though your avatar remains....LONG haired! (i only dont have an avatar because i tried 10 times until the picture was smaller than even an inch and it still would not take it! :( it was so sad...i think guille cried for me, just like in the press conference!!)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 05:06 AM
Yeah but in most of the hot pics he has short hair. The short hair encourages his sexyness ;) Hehe Ok I'm gonna go watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Nighty! :wavey: SHORT HAIR FOREVER!!!!! :woohoo:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 05:08 AM
that is because you keep voting! :lol: ...even though your avatar remains....LONG haired! (i only dont have an avatar because i tried 10 times until the picture was smaller than even an inch and it still would not take it! :( it was so sad...

Hey! STOP with the avatar! It took me like 2 HOURS to put that thing together so I might have it up for WEEKS! :haha: I'll make you an avatar by the way. Just post the pic :)

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:13 AM
Hey! STOP with the avatar! It took me like 2 HOURS to put that thing together so I might have it up for WEEKS! :haha: I'll make you an avatar by the way. Just post the pic :)
yay!! you will laugh because its short hair, but here:
you choose! :)

alita
06-30-2004, 05:18 AM
but i think i can end this definitively with a forehand down the line...

CHE GUEVARA!...long or short. you tell me. (i dare you)

the revolutionaries have always had the long hair.

:lol:
Daze! You take Che Guevara compare to Guille...:lol:

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:20 AM
here, his large portions are even more evident in this version... i am speechless. :o

kandykane
06-30-2004, 05:21 AM
Ha, i'm voting for NO HAIR!! :D :cool:
:rolleyes: bet neither of you has anything against that! :p

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:21 AM
Daze! You take Che Guevara compare to Guille...:lol:
i know :D ...i was desperate for victory!

alita
06-30-2004, 05:22 AM
And I find a way to stop this dispute.
We send one girl to talk to Guille that he should be Long hair in half year and short hair in another half.
So, is it solve the hair problem? :lol:

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:23 AM
Ha, i'm voting for NO HAIR!! :D :cool:
:rolleyes: bet neither of you has anything against that! :p
well...ok, thats cute. but i prefer him more once he can slip on--or off--a pair of tight jeans!! :haha:

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:24 AM
And I find a way to stop this dispute.
We send one girl to talk to Guille that he should be Long hair in half year and short hair in another half.
So, is it solve the hair problem? :lol:
yes, as long as he doesnt listen to the second girl. ;)

look at this strange picture i found...reminds me of 'seabiscuit' or something... very graceful and classic, and yet not much like he looks.

alita
06-30-2004, 05:27 AM
As long as Carla support us, then Guille will never listen to the second girl.
He dare? :lol: :lol:

kandykane
06-30-2004, 05:27 AM
off? mmmmmm.....

kandykane
06-30-2004, 05:32 AM
well...ok, thats cute. but i prefer him more once he can slip on--or off--a pair of tight jeans!! :haha:

:devil: yes, off.....

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:41 AM
to our entire conversation...
:devil: :lol: .... :haha:

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:49 AM
but ALSO, on the opposite side of the net, someone is happy about it! he cannot hide his pleasure!!! he is flying OFF THE GROUND with joy!

gina_
06-30-2004, 07:23 AM
I lovee his hair SHORT; it makes him look so boyish and cute.

I like his length at the French Open..kinda long but not too long. And I like his hair under his cap! It's just super cute.

Sorry girls, I don't really like Guille with too long hair. It looks odd on him! Oh and Guille, don't slick your hair back with gel cuz it looks unnatural.

I love his hair all fluffy and stuff.

akin
06-30-2004, 08:25 AM
long rules :)

vamos_guille
06-30-2004, 08:51 AM
gina, I totally agree with what you said, his hair cut, at the french open, without hat and in red sweater, it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 09:01 AM
I think Guille looks kinda innocent with short hair. His long hair gives him something dirty. And he looks older and sexier :hearts: :lick:

well, that's why I like the way he looks more with long hair.

Jazzy
06-30-2004, 09:17 AM
agree with you keira - long all the way!

Micca
06-30-2004, 09:22 AM
LONG LONG LONG LONG!!!! I've got a lot of pictures from a tournament on clay (purple) and he has a REALLY cute outfit! But the most important thing is HIS HAIR!!! I looooovvveee hoe it sits there! :D:D :inlove: And I love the way his hair is know (at Roland Garros, Ordina Open etc.) So for me: LLLLOOONNNGGG!!! :woohoo: ;)

Lynne
06-30-2004, 09:44 AM
He looks cuter and hotter with short hair....!! :)

Heron
06-30-2004, 09:54 AM
MAN! is an hard decision! LOL But I voted for Short hair :) even if yesterday i watched a tape of the match Guille-Andy from the Master Cup and he was HOT! LOL
btw I prefer short hair becouse he looks cutier:)

Micca
06-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Ok, maybe I agree with you guys, who vote for short hair, too...But in 2003 at the French Open his hair was ugly (in the game against Martin Verkerk for inctence)...:sad: although I really don't want to relate that word to our sweet Guille ;):p but there's no other way...His hair was just NOT sexy...But sometimes his hair is REALLY cute! But in general I like guys with a little bit long hair and in Guille that this pictures...:inlove::inlove::inlove: I LOOOOVVVEEE his hair and I lovvveeee his sweater :D:D
*faints* *faints* (Ow and btw, the other picture is where I also like his LONGER hair :) That other one, in the red, is the one between short and long ;)

tennyfan
06-30-2004, 01:09 PM
I read somewhere that Guille said he started winning when he cut his hair and joked that he would have to keep it short now. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I read that! So for me, I prefer it short so Guille keeps winning.

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 01:14 PM
i really really really hope that at the US Open he'll have his hair short, i think i would just melt and die if it was!

Micca
06-30-2004, 01:19 PM
I read somewhere that Guille said he started winning when he cut his hair and joked that he would have to keep it short now. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I read that! So for me, I prefer it short so Guille keeps winning.

Ok, maybe you are right, but with his long hair he was ALSO really good :D and he still is! So we'll see ;)...When is the US Open Safin-Coria?
We can all bet if his hair is still long or if he would cut it by that time ;) What do you guys think? I think he cut it, but not SHORT! Just what he has on the picture with his red adidas sweater...I LOOOVVVEEE his hair there :D:D:D :inlove:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 01:23 PM
US Open is at the end of August, i'm going from Aug. 30-31

Micca
06-30-2004, 01:28 PM
GREAT! Than I'm asking for my birthday tickets for HIS match :D My birthday is the 10th of August :D But I think, I'm not gonna get the tickets, because at the end of August I have to go to school again :sad: (Vacation just started TODAY!!! :D:D :woohoo: ) And I don't think those tickets are expensive...:( Can I ask you what you paid for it?? :o :angel:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 01:33 PM
yeah, i'm going to be going back to school as well :(
i paid around $150-200 for one day, but they are pretty decent seats

Micca
06-30-2004, 01:51 PM
WOW! You paid that yourself?! How old are you??
I'm sooo jealous of you! Take LOTS of pictures ok?!;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 03:16 PM
i'm 17 :)
i work on weekends, and since its summer i'm currently working as an intern at a company

daze11
06-30-2004, 03:23 PM
when i say i like his hair long, i mean like he has now...in comparison to most guys, that's long. near-shoulder length hair IS considered long, isnt it?? i like it even longer, and i do of course like it shorter too...but now, it is natural and --i think--long.

yep, those us open tickets are E X P E N S I V E...and so is everything there!! a hamburger is $9.00 (twice as much as a usual place) and a coke is $4.50 (4 times normal price) and a PIZZA!! well, forget about it.

i see god is smiling...because long hair is WINNING!!!!!!!! :)

Micca
06-30-2004, 03:27 PM
COOL! I'm only 14 :sad: I'm still in high school...Although it's VACATIONN!!!! :D:D It really started today, because I already had previous week off (only on monday the last schoolday and the schoolball) and this week also (only today to hand in my schoolbooks and get my report :) So now it's officially SUMMERVACATION!!! :D:D:D:D:D :woohoo::woohoo: :yeah: :yeah:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 03:36 PM
yeah, i just got out for summer vacation last wed :)

daze11
06-30-2004, 04:10 PM
LONG LONG LONG LONG!!!! I've got a lot of pictures from a tournament on clay (purple) and he has a REALLY cute outfit! But the most important thing is HIS HAIR!!! I looooovvveee hoe it sits there! :D:D :inlove: And I love the way his hair is know (at Roland Garros, Ordina Open etc.) So for me: LLLLOOONNNGGG!!! :woohoo: ;)
can you post some of these?? ...please? :) :bounce:

especially because the score is now tied at 11-11, and we MUST win this match of long hair vs. short (i am still convinced someone has figured out how to stuff the ballot box, otherwise it could not really be so close!! unless lots of gay men are voting, who no doubt want his hair short!) :lol:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 05:07 PM
(i am still convinced someone has figured out how to stuff the ballot box, otherwise it could not really be so close!! unless lots of gay men are voting, who no doubt want his hair short!)
its not hard to believe that so many pple voted for short hair...i mean just look at him with it = pure gorgeousness :hearts:

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:14 PM
your avatar is oine of the hottest pix of...anyone! (ever) so, ok, he CAN have very hot moments with his short hair. but his long hair...see below...an angel.

daze11
06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
here's the little dance pix, FO-04!!
:nerner: :yeah:
the second one is so tempting...i want to jump on that tongue!!! :lol:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 05:41 PM
hahaha, man he is so adorable! i have his lil dance recorded on tape :p i should watch it again sometime....
i don't mind his hair there too much, its pretty nice, but short is still the best ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 05:42 PM
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/sport/galleries/french_open/images/large/20030602_15_2011085cm039_french_open.jpg
heehee! love the shirt and short hair!!!
this is the background of my website :D

daze11
06-30-2004, 06:12 PM
hahaha, man he is so adorable! i have his lil dance recorded on tape :p i should watch it again sometime....
i don't mind his hair there too much, its pretty nice, but short is still the best ;)
i am not sure if we are all discussing the same issue, because...i think his cap HIDES his great hair, so...if it was long and he DIDNT wear a cap, he would look much more compelling. (i would be compelled.) haha...

and i like his shorts, but i wish they were SHORTER!!!! wayyy too long on the shorts. it should be up to the upper to mid-thigh. think about it...ohhh guillermo! (heaven...floats away...)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 06:38 PM
when i say i like his hair long, i mean like he has now...in comparison to most guys, that's long. near-shoulder length hair IS considered long, isnt it?? i like it even longer, and i do of course like it shorter too...but now, it is natural and --i think--long.

yep, those us open tickets are E X P E N S I V E...and so is everything there!! a hamburger is $9.00 (twice as much as a usual place) and a coke is $4.50 (4 times normal price) and a PIZZA!! well, forget about it.

i see god is smiling...because long hair is WINNING!!!!!!!! :)

FAWK! I heard water was $3 a bottle! That's insane. Disani is tap water :rolleyes:

ANYWAY! Short hair is winning!!!!!! :bounce: By the way Daze, I'm almost done with your avatar. Do you want anything special on it? :)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 06:41 PM
i am not sure if we are all discussing the same issue, because...i think his cap HIDES his great hair, so...if it was long and he DIDNT wear a cap, he would look much more compelling. (i would be compelled.) haha...

and i like his shorts, but i wish they were SHORTER!!!! wayyy too long on the shorts. it should be up to the upper to mid-thigh. think about it...ohhh guillermo! (heaven...floats away...)

Thank Legolas for this :tape: pic :devil:

daze11
06-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Thank Legolas for this :tape: pic :devil:
oh, what i would do to be that trainer's right hand!! :lol:

do you remember when he hurt his leg during the roddick match?? they laid him down and were working on his leg from behind! i was thinking, "OH!! why did i never think to become a sports trainer!!!!" HE WAS FABULOUSLY CLOSE TO THE JEWELS. :haha:

'Dazed by El Mago!" on my avatar...no, it will look silly. i just want it to drip with hotness, simple as that. ;) THANKS FOR DOING IT!!

hmm..what do you think of "Guille...My Way!" ????

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 07:02 PM
oh, what i would do to be that trainer's right hand!! :haha:

Eh, I'll come up with something ;)

Alisa
06-30-2004, 07:38 PM
oh what a hot discussion!! :eek:

i like long hair! i like long hair in general and it suits guille!! he is so cute with long!!!) well with short too..... but with long!!! OMG!!! :cool:
i like him especially on someone's avatar... sorry guys, can't find now on whos but i can attach it.

tousledbaby
06-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Yes great picture...
Unfortunately, the towel covers the most important thing on that pic :devil: !

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Yes great picture...
Unfortunately, the towel covers the most important thing on that pic :devil: !

He's sitting at a table...

LubiG
06-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Oh Guilele's girl, those pics DO NOT COUNT! that's CHEATING!!! He looks too hot on them. :hearts:

I'll defend long hair forever. I'm a veeery big Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Axl Rose fan and they all have long hair!
So let's see now...

LubiG
06-30-2004, 10:14 PM
My favorite one :)

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 10:41 PM
I agree with you LubiG! I'm also a huuuuuge fan of that RoseDeppBloom thing! and of course the long hair ;)
why aren't you in msn? :sad:

lol :)

LubiG
06-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Cause i'm supposed to be studying biology and not drooling over Guille-Axl-Johnny-Orlando :lol:
Parents have weird priorities, don't you think?

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh Guilele's girl, those pics DO NOT COUNT! that's CHEATING!!! He looks too hot on them. :hearts:

I'll defend long hair forever. I'm a veeery big Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Axl Rose fan and they all have long hair!
So let's see now...

We're not talking 'bout THEM so that so that "reason" doesn't work :p

And how come those pic don't count? Short hair FORCES him to HAVE to be all hot and sexy so bleh :p :banana:

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Biology :o
gotta admit, one of my faves :)
Have FUN!!!!!!
maybe you'll become a doctor :p

LubiG
06-30-2004, 10:58 PM
Nooo me no likey biology!! Me likey franch and english :)
Anyways, GG, when poor Guille tried to get his hair cut those evil hairdressers stare at him!!! :eek:
:rolls:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 11:00 PM
:haha: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nymeria
06-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Anyways, GG, when poor Guille tried to get his hair cut those evil hairdressers stare at him!!! :eek:

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 11:13 PM

Oh! I love the picture. it's one of my faves!
I hate French :eek: :sad: buuuuut good luck with biology!
te adoro :wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2004, 11:16 PM

I don't hate french, but still don't speak any word of it while it was my best result of my finals @ highschool (that doesn't mean my other results were terrible, but just says how easy French classes are in Holland :p)

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 11:23 PM
I don't hate french, but still don't speak any word of it while it was my best result of my finals @ highschool (that doesn't mean my other results were terrible, but just says how easy French classes are in Holland :p)

!FRENCH! is my worst. we had exams in it 2 days ago. i was shocked about my results. never had such bad results before. i simply don't understand french talking people :sad:

mordicus18
06-30-2004, 11:31 PM
!FRENCH! is my worst. we had exams in it 2 days ago. i was shocked about my results. never had such bad results before. i simply don't understand french talking people :sad:

french isn't as hard as you think ! :p I learn german, I think it's easy, but when I've got Klassenarbeiten... a´e... if you want I can help you to understand french
tu vas voir, le franšais n'est pas si difficile que ša ! :D
:devil: french mordicus :devil:

Washa Koroleva
06-30-2004, 11:38 PM
french isn't as hard as you think ! :p I learn german, I think it's easy, but when I've got Klassenarbeiten... a´e... if you want I can help you to understand french
tu vas voir, le franšais n'est pas si difficile que ša ! :D
:devil: french mordicus :devil:

Thank you! but i hope to learn Spanish next year. It is easier for me. If not, it'd be great if you help me with the most difficult language in the world. ok, there are some more difficult languages of course :)

LubiG
07-01-2004, 02:03 AM

Thanx! :D
I also luv the pic... makes me laugh a lot :lol:
Je parle franšais :) well, a lil...

vamos_guille
07-01-2004, 09:15 AM
it is said that french is the best language to love words... :hearts:
but I recognize it is a very difficult language and, in a matter of fact it's difficult to french to speak well TOO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gina_
07-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Haha, try chinese! It's fine but I'll love to learn something else like Spanish! I took Japanese for a year too.

Anyway I think Coria looks hot with short hair and short-long hair but not too long hair especially NOT with centred parting. I still stick by my opinion. Darn, but he's so cute! I get all distracted.

Does anyone else think he kinda looks like Josh Hartnett? Mostly the eyes and the cheekbones?

Micca
07-01-2004, 10:46 AM
can you post some of these?? ...please? :) :bounce:

especially because the score is now tied at 11-11, and we MUST win this match of long hair vs. short (i am still convinced someone has figured out how to stuff the ballot box, otherwise it could not really be so close!! unless lots of gay men are voting, who no doubt want his hair short!) :lol:

SURE! I have to look for them, cuz' than I can post them in real size! I'm looking for them RIGHT NBOW!! :D

Micca
07-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Here I've gor one in his cute outfit :D
The others are coming :D

Micca
07-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Here are the pictures, with long hair and his CUUUTE outfit :D :inlove:
http://cache.****************/comp/2677316.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE42D38205E24FACE0F4DD8D53123F 15E6
http://cache.****************/comp/2677328.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE42D38205E24FACE0FEC2E6749A8B F4D6
(I've got this as a wallpaper on the background of my computer :D :inlove:)
http://cache.****************/comp/2677311.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE42D38205E24FACE04F8A749D3F92 F334

http://cache.****************/comp/2677294.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEEF01D3C7BC2BC7FF9C0E0B6CC940 FE04

http://cache.****************/comp/2676953.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=440E065C0F93BE4682D066A28E861F3E

http://cache.****************/comp/2719353.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEE8497019F775C7434993BF1D0658 D73D

http://cache.****************/comp/2719306.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEE8497019F775C743FF7CD49C79A8 44B5

http://cache.****************/comp/2719288.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEC3BCA63BA6FE20BF01949E10743C 9EF9

http://cache.****************/comp/2725434.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A4843D5E982CF8A1C0B37219292 B034

http://cache.****************/comp/2725424.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A4843D5E982CF8ACBD38D61D85B 507E

http://cache.****************/comp/2725308.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEB8A266B644982C05ECB4E675C3A2 FCB5

http://cache.****************/comp/2729584.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7DC7B1DE59FA39B65B245CE6055C 8F8B

http://cache.****************/comp/2729580.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7DC7B1DE59FA39B610E4FD505571 7098

http://cache.****************/comp/2729505.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7DC7B1DE59FA39B6A3897B0CF27A 22A3

http://cache.****************/comp/2729503.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE7DC7B1DE59FA39B6E301E71702CA 443C

That was it...Well it's not all, but if you wanna see more, you have to go to www.**************** and look under 'Editorial' -- Sports an then look for 'Guillermo Coria' :D Good Luck!

Micca
07-01-2004, 11:43 AM
OMG! I HATE THIS!!! :( Why don't they let the picture see and just the stupid WEBSITE!!! :( Why can't it just be in 'Attached Thumbnails'?? HELP!!! Grrr I hate that!

Washa Koroleva
07-01-2004, 01:20 PM
:) Don't worry, Micca!!!!!!!

Nice, nice, nice! I love the long hair and he's sooooo cute in that outfit :):D

Micca
07-01-2004, 01:42 PM
ThnQ Keira! I just hate that!
YEAH! Damn! He looks cute in that outfit! AND the hair! But I think I like it a little shorter, like he has now :D Don't you think?;):p

CelestialLight4444
07-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Actually my friend thinks Coria does kinda look like Josh Hartnett... actually most of my friends do :rolleyes: ... but i don't necessarily think so... cuz i'm not a big fan of Josh... but i must admit there is a bit of similarity there...

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Actually my friend thinks Coria does kinda look like Josh Hartnett... actually most of my friends do :rolleyes: ... but i don't necessarily think so... cuz i'm not a big fan of Josh... but i must admit there is a bit of similarity there...

My friend is a big Josh fan, but I don't think that she wants to compare Guille with Josh ;) She doesn't like Guille that much :p But anyway, I don't think they look alike either...Guille is MUCH more CUTER!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 02:30 PM
hmm, i haven't seen Josh in a while, but i don't remember any resemblence....i should compare pix of them

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Does anyone else think he kinda looks like Josh Hartnett? Mostly the eyes and the cheekbones?

HEY MY SONG JUST CAME ON!!!! "But you don't hear me!" :cool: Ok ok...NO!!! He doesn't look like Josh. He kinda looks like Johnny Depp. I was watching an interview with Depp and OMG he looks alot like Guille! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are the only guys I think Guille looks like.

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Ok, I agree with Orlando Bloom (CUTE!) But Johnny Depp??? NO WAY!!
Btw, what's 'your' song, GG??

CelestialLight4444
07-01-2004, 02:34 PM
True... He looks very much like Orlando Bloom... i was comparing their pictures and there were two pics that made the two of them look very much alike

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Cute ey?! :inlove:

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Ok, I agree with Orlando Bloom (CUTE!) But Johnny Depp??? NO WAY!!
Btw, what's 'your' song, GG??

I promise, Depp and Guille damn near have the exact same jawline.

and "My song" is "Game Over" by Lil' Flip :bounce: rap song.

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:44 PM
I promise, Depp and Guille damn near have the exact same jawline.

and "My song" is "Game Over" by Lil' Flip :bounce: rap song.

Don't know that one, but I think my song is Hoobastank with The Reason, that's SUCH a beautiful song! I LOVE it!! :D
And GG, can you show me 2 pictures, 1 of Guille and 1 of Johnny, where they look almost EXACTLY the same? ThnQ !

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 02:52 PM
can you show me 2 pictures, 1 of Guille and 1 of Johnny, where they look almost EXACTLY the same? ThnQ !

No I can't cuz they don't look EXACTLY alike, but they do share some features :p......I'm gonna change my avatar!!! *runs to her avatar file*

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Like you new one GG!! I want a new one 2...In what program did you make it?? With words in it?

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Don't know that one, but I think my song is Hoobastank with The Reason, that's SUCH a beautiful song! I LOVE it!! :D
And GG, can you show me 2 pictures, 1 of Guille and 1 of Johnny, where they look almost EXACTLY the same? ThnQ !
omg Micca! I absolutely LOVE The Reason too!
its the background song on my xanga website ;)

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:06 PM
yeah?! what's the site?? I WANNA HEAR IT!! What a coincidence that we love the same song! :D :hug:

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 03:11 PM
omg Micca! I absolutely LOVE The Reason too!
its the background song on my xanga website ;)

OOH OOH OOH!!! I heard it! How did you get the sound on there? TELL ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 03:14 PM
GG, you havta find a song off a website, and when you go under "look and feel" the bottom there should be a space where you can enter the website you got the song off of......i'm not sure if i'm making any sense....

go to www.xanga.com/xanga_music and he/she has a buncha songs listed that you can choose from, if you happen to find a song that you like you can click it and use that website <---that should help

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:16 PM
You can do it by going to your own site at Xanga and then go to the bottom of your site and then click on help...When you look on the right and scroll down you see music and then click on that and read what you must do! :) Good luck!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Micca, did you find my xanga?
I left you a comment on yours :)

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Sorry Safin-Coria, I answered the question too....:o WOOOOWWWW I LOOOOVVVEEE THAT SONG!!!! Whicj one should I do??

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:22 PM
How did you gave me the eProps??

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Micca, did you find my xanga?
I left you a comment on yours :)

ThnQ So Much! :D :hug:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 03:31 PM
no problem :)
when you leave a comment, theres an option to give 0, 1, or 2 eprops

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:36 PM
ok :) So i got the most! :D I thought it was something like 1 till 10 :P Can I comment on your site? I'm just listening the number OVER and OVER :p I'm lovin' it! :D:D

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 03:42 PM
GG, you havta find a song off a website, and when you go under "look and feel" the bottom there should be a space where you can enter the website you got the song off of......i'm not sure if i'm making any sense....

go to www.xanga.com/xanga_music and he/she has a buncha songs listed that you can choose from, if you happen to find a song that you like you can click it and use that website <---that should help

THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 03:44 PM
AHH! OMG!!! So many of my fav songs!!! How will I choose?!! :woohoo:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Micca > yep you can comment on mine :)
GG > you're welcome :) i know, there were so many songs that I liked! but i couldn't resist to Hoobastank :rolleyes:

Micca
07-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Micca > yep you can comment on mine :)
GG > you're welcome :) i know, there were so many songs that I liked! but i couldn't resist to Hoobastank :rolleyes:

Me neither, but I'm not gonna choose Hoobastank, because you got it already! :)

Washa Koroleva
07-01-2004, 06:19 PM
ThnQ Keira! I just hate that!
YEAH! Damn! He looks cute in that outfit! AND the hair! But I think I like it a little shorter, like he has now :D Don't you think?;):p

Yeah! I also like what he has NOW most of all! :p

mordicus18
07-01-2004, 11:17 PM
guille is so beatiful that with short or long hair he stays gorgeous. but I think on his wedding pics, he had a too short hair : I don't like it coz he looked older and less gorgeous than before

LubiG
07-02-2004, 01:53 AM
I like him when he looks younger cause he's like 8 years older than me!! :sad:
I kinda think that Keanu Reeves looks like Guille in this pic:

Micca
07-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Nah, not really...I still thinks Orlando Bloom looks most like Guille :)

Micca
07-02-2004, 11:56 AM

Can you help me Safin-Coria? I have a problem...:confused:
I want a song on my xanga, and there for I need the website, but everytime I click on the song that I want, it immediatly starts playing on Windows Media Player, and than I can't see the website :( I wanted to ask you if you wanted to help me...Will you give me the website of the song Michelle Branch - Everywhere?? :worship: :wavey: or do you know another GREAT song? (I can't chose :confused: )

Jazzy
07-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Nah, not really...I still thinks Orlando Bloom looks most like Guille :)

lol, same here - their birthdays are on the same day which makes him almost a guille, if you know what i mean! :)

Micca
07-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Hahahaha, I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! :p I knew that they had their birthdays on the same day! ThnQ for reminding me, Jazzy! :hug:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Can you help me Safin-Coria? I have a problem...:confused:
I want a song on my xanga, and there for I need the website, but everytime I click on the song that I want, it immediatly starts playing on Windows Media Player, and than I can't see the website :( I wanted to ask you if you wanted to help me...Will you give me the website of the song Michelle Branch - Everywhere?? :worship: :wavey: or do you know another GREAT song? (I can't chose :confused: )
sure i'll help you :D
hm...well, i originally posted the website link, but for some reason mtf abbreviates it so it won't work.....i'll give you instructions on how to get it
put your mouse over the link and right click on your mouse
choose the option 'properties' and under 'address' thats the website link
I hope that helped :) if you're still having problems, just tell me

Micca
07-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Ok ThnQ!! Actually I want Linkin Park with Breaking The Habit, but that one isnt in the list....:sad:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-02-2004, 12:50 PM
oh!! i LOVE that song too!
wow this is so weird!!!

Micca
07-02-2004, 01:01 PM
I know!! How is that possible?? Weird :p...But COOL!!! :D

Micca
07-02-2004, 01:20 PM
sure i'll help you :D
hm...well, i originally posted the website link, but for some reason mtf abbreviates it so it won't work.....i'll give you instructions on how to get it
put your mouse over the link and right click on your mouse
choose the option 'properties' and under 'address' thats the website link
I hope that helped :) if you're still having problems, just tell me

THNQ SAFIN-CORIA!! It worked!!! Just click here and listen :D:D ThnQ so much! :hug:
http://www.xanga.com/X_Micca_X

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-02-2004, 01:50 PM
you're welcome Micca :)
i'm at work right now, i'll check it out later ;)

Micca
07-02-2004, 07:14 PM
What sort of work do you do? Isn't it vacation yet? Or is it a vacation job?? ;):p C U Later :D ThnQ for helping!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-02-2004, 08:49 PM
yeah, its a job :p, gotta make some money :D

LubiG
07-02-2004, 10:42 PM
I can't forget Guille and Orli's b-day are the same day... i dedicated like 3 pages of my diary/agenda to January 13 :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-02-2004, 10:55 PM
I didn't know that :scratch: weird!

Washa Koroleva
07-02-2004, 11:38 PM
I think Guille has similarity with Christian Slater, Keanu Reeves and Mark Wahlberg. A lil bit of everyone.

Heron
07-03-2004, 10:03 AM
He kinda looks like Johnny Depp. I was watching an interview with Depp and OMG he looks alot like Guille! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are the only guys I think Guille looks like.

I agree Guille's Girl ;) I yet thought Guille looked like Johnny.

Micca
07-03-2004, 01:10 PM
I can't forget Guille and Orli's b-day are the same day... i dedicated like 3 pages of my diary/agenda to January 13 :lol:

Hahaha, I'm gonna do that next year! This year in January I wasn't a fan of Guille's yet :o Unbelieveble ey?! I know! But now he's the only one on my mind ;) So on Guille's 23th birthday :D (He's 8 years older than me, I'm gonna be 15 in August :sad:...) Thank God For Fantasy! ;):p :devil: If you know what I mean ;):p

LubiG
07-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Hahaha, I'm gonna do that next year! This year in January I wasn't a fan of Guille's yet :o Unbelieveble ey?! I know! But now he's the only one on my mind ;) So on Guille's 23th birthday :D (He's 8 years older than me, I'm gonna be 15 in August :sad:...) Thank God For Fantasy! ;):p :devil: If you know what I mean ;):p

Oh yes dear i know what you mean. I won't be 15 till May!!

Guille's Girl
07-03-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm 18 :banana: Hehe our b-days are only 2 days apart! :banana: Ok I know I've told everyone that a billion times :rolleyes:

LubiG
07-03-2004, 04:03 PM
:lol: that's ok... we all need to be proud of ourselfs ;)

Micca
07-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Yeah! I am, I let myself down a lot, but than I think that it can only go better and that it's not the worse thing that could happen in your life ;) (How do you mean :topic: !!) Sorry! :o Don't know why I did that... :confused:

LubiG
07-04-2004, 02:43 AM
We are all crazy, you know that?? :crazy: :umbrella:

LONG FOREVER!!

gina_
07-04-2004, 07:02 AM
I turned 16 in May. So, there's only a 6 year gap between us!

Jazzy
07-04-2004, 07:50 AM
i turn 15 in december - nearly 8 yrs apart!

Micca
07-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Me too! :sad:

And YES, LubiG: We're ALL crazy ;):p

Micca
07-04-2004, 11:51 AM
I GOT A NEW AVANTAR! I GOT A NEW AVANTAR! I GOT A NEW AVANTAR! I GOT A NEW AVANTAR!!! Sorry Im so happy, I spread it all over the threads :p Hahaha, sorry! Isnt is B-E-AUTIFUL!! :inlove: :D ;) :p

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 09:57 PM
I can't believe Short hair is still behind by 2. Not a very big margin though!!!

Washa Koroleva
07-04-2004, 10:34 PM
long hair is way sexier :devil:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-05-2004, 12:00 AM
:woohoo: its tied!

star
07-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Ok, I voted!!! Short is winning

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-05-2004, 02:07 AM
whooo!!!!
the way it shoud be :D

Jazzy
07-05-2004, 09:53 AM
i still prefer long! - regardless the poll's result!

Washa Koroleva
07-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Oh! not short!!!!!!! :banghead:

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 02:48 PM
BOOM BABY THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!! SHORT HAIR! SHORT HAIR! SHORT HAIR!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

star
07-05-2004, 03:06 PM
As your picture illustrates! Viva short hair!!

Micca
07-05-2004, 04:23 PM
LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG!!!!!!!! What he has now is CERTAINLY better than what he had be4! (--> At the french open 2003)

Micca
07-05-2004, 04:24 PM
I WANNA VOTE EXACTLY 3 OR 4 TIMES!!! :P VOTE FOT LONG GUYS!!! :D:D:D :woohoo:

tousledbaby
07-05-2004, 04:55 PM
I just wanted to say that I love Guille with short hair as well as with long hair.
With short hair he looks a little bit older and with short hair he looks like a young and unbiassed/unembarrassed boy. :angel:

Well okay I prefer the short hair :o !

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 04:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU SO FRICKIN' MUCH!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :inlove:

tousledbaby
07-05-2004, 05:06 PM
I always could remember only that he won the competition in Buenos Aires at the beginning of the year. I also could remember the picture with Moya after the competition victory (with the short hair, I think you already posted this pic in this thread).
So then I just surfed to the site of the ATP-tournament and browse all pics and finally I found this nice and cute pic!

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Hehe! I've seen the pic before but it was smaller :( But now I have the larger one!!! :banana: :banana: Thank you!!!!!!! :hug:

alita
07-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Hehe! I've seen the pic before but it was smaller :( But now I have the larger one!!! :banana: :banana: Thank you!!!!!!! :hug:
I think you must gonna to make another avatar, huh? :lol:
Guille looks great:yeah:

Micca
07-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Ok, in THAT pic, his short hair is cute! But in this pic its not so good as long!! :p

http://cache.****************/comp/2075372.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=BF2858F8E1FF605477BC0AC174FDBF3C

With this pic, its kinda cut weird...:p

tousledbaby
07-05-2004, 06:19 PM
He always looks great :worship: !

Micca
07-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Hahaha ;) Yeah, thats true :drool: :hug: But a few months a go I wasnt fa of his yet..:p

Jazzy
07-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Ok, in THAT pic, his short hair is cute! But in this pic its not so good as long!! :p

http://cache.****************/comp/2075372.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=BF2858F8E1FF605477BC0AC174FDBF3C

With this pic, its kinda cut weird...:p

hey that link didn't work for me! :bigcry: - & it was a pic with him in long hair! :sad:

Micca
07-06-2004, 10:36 AM
hey that link didn't work for me! :bigcry: - & it was a pic with him in long hair! :sad:

Yeah I know! Im gonna find a new one, those pics from **************** doesnt work at all :( But it was a pic with short hair...that was a pic from the French Open 2003 :) Im gonna find a new one :) :hug: Sorry for the other pic!

Jazzy
07-07-2004, 07:07 AM
hey, it's ok Micca!

mordicus18
07-07-2004, 09:39 AM
guille is very handsome with long or short hair, but I prefered him at RG 2003 (first time I saw him;)) coz I think he looked like a south-america indian with his hair cut (an Aztec as well). today I've find an add for an car in a newspaper with an Aztec. we don't see his face but it's easy to imagine guille instead of him ;)... almost all denuded... :inlove: :eek: :devil:

mordicus18
07-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Aztec Guille... :devil: :rolleyes:

Micca
07-07-2004, 12:24 PM
NO! Thats just the way I DONT like it!! I like it best, the way he has it now :D :inlove: :yeah:

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Aww! Cute pic Mordicus. I didn't like the way his hair was at RG '03 but that's a cute pic :)

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 03:55 PM
NO! Thats just the way I DONT like it!! I like it best, the way he has it now :D :inlove: :yeah:

me, too! :(
We gotta invite some people to vote for long hair ;)

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Go ahead and try it! I'll rustle up an army of my own! :p :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:04 PM
We're able to find smart animals who are able to use the computer and vote for their hairy siblings :p

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 04:09 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Haha :devil:
We know the right human beings when it comes to problems :cool:

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Long hair? Short hair? Doesn┤t matter to me at all, he ALWAYS looks great.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Long hair? Short hair? Doesn┤t matter to me at all, he ALWAYS looks great.

That's soooo true! :worship:

but vote for long hair ;) :angel:

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 04:36 PM
I voted for long hair. :p

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:40 PM
I voted for long hair. :p

Thanks!!!!!! I love ya :angel:
There are always smart human beings :wavey:

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 04:42 PM
I┤m no human being, I┤m a robot. :wavey: Just kidding.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 04:44 PM
I┤m no human being, I┤m a robot. :wavey: Just kidding.

that would be ok, too! As LONG as it is LONG :p

Nina24
07-07-2004, 04:53 PM
i voted for long hair. but either one looks good! :)

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-07-2004, 05:04 PM
short is still in the lead :D!

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Long hair is for the ones who like it wild and short hair is better for the ones who want to introduce him to their parents. :p

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Long hair is for the ones who like it wild and short hair is better for the ones who want to introduce him to their parents. :p

HAHA!!!!! That's sooooo right! Wow, love ya for that! :devil:

Nikki♥
07-07-2004, 05:28 PM
HAHA!!!!! That's sooooo right! Wow, love ya for that! :devil:

:kiss:

Nina24
07-07-2004, 05:51 PM
hahaha! totally right princesa!! :devil:

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 09:32 PM

:o How dare thou? Must I remind thee that it's when he has SHORT hair, he's more inclined to be sexier. Must I bust out all my frickin' evidence? But what do I care? SHORT HAIR IS STILL WINNING!!! :banana: :banana: :sport:

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2004, 10:12 PM
:o How dare thou? Must I remind thee that it's when he has SHORT hair, he's more inclined to be sexier. Must I bust out all my frickin' evidence? But what do I care? SHORT HAIR IS STILL WINNING!!! :banana: :banana: :sport:

It's all about 'opinion'.
You're so evil, GG!!!!!! :worship: :angel:

Ketchup
07-08-2004, 06:21 AM
i think he looks better with long hair!!!

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 08:22 AM

When I┤m physically attracted to someone I don┤t care if he has long or short hair. :devil:

Washa Koroleva
07-08-2004, 08:42 AM
When I┤m physically attracted to someone I don┤t care if he has long or short hair. :devil:

and psychically?

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
and psychically?

Hasn┤t happened to me yet. :o

gina_
07-08-2004, 09:20 AM
I want to take him home to my mom and have him as well.

am I too greedy, lol?

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 11:40 AM
I want to take him home to my mom and have him as well.

am I too greedy, lol?

Do you want to take him home to your mom with long or short hair? ;)

Guille's Girl
07-08-2004, 01:04 PM
If I was taking him home, I wouldn't give a damn how his hair was! Hell! I'm TAKING HIM HOME!

Washa Koroleva
07-08-2004, 01:41 PM
If I was taking him home, I wouldn't give a damn how his hair was! Hell! I'm TAKING HIM HOME!

yeah! If i'd get a chance like that I wouldn't think twice :angel:

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 03:37 PM
No one would think twice about it.

Jazzy
07-09-2004, 09:32 AM
lol, soo true!

Micca
07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Hahahaha, I still like the way his hair is now ;) Hahaha, short I cute too! Just as long as it's not the way it was at RG 2003 ;) Too long is cute too! The way he had it was when he was 17 or something :) :inlove:

Guille's Girl
07-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Hahahaha, I still like the way his hair is now ;) Hahaha, short I cute too! Just as long as it's not the way it was at RG 2003 ;) Too long is cute too! The way he had it was when he was 17 or something :) :inlove:

oh NO! The way he had he hair when he was 17 was just....not right. I wonder what was used to cut it? A Katana? :haha: ok ok ok :devil: :p Hmm ya know what, he had the long hair and the earring..........................just like Andre used to do...................I'm so glad he grew out of that :o

Micca
07-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Yeah! I think Andre Agassi is a CREEP!!! :eek:

Micca
07-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Ok, here is a cute pic when he was 16 (!!!) :inlove::drool: WOW! ISNT HE CUTE?!?!?!

http://php.americaonline.com.ar/CoriaSite/english/galeriasfotos/galeriascontexto/galeriascontexto_img/221203t145458u3s2_img_2_1x_200312221550.jpg
*faints*

Guille's Girl
07-09-2004, 04:18 PM
AWW!!! :hearts: what a cutie!!!! *faints with Micca*

Micca
07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Hahaha, you see?! That hair is ALSO cute! :D

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-09-2004, 04:50 PM
erm ....looks better w/ the backwards hat :p

Washa Koroleva
07-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Oh! Guille looks so sweet and happy over there in Russia :D
Moscow is a nice nice city :)

Micca
07-10-2004, 12:14 PM
OF COURSE he looks sweet and happy!!! :D:D:p Thats the way we WANT him to see :D:D *drool* CUTIE!!!! :hearts:

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 12:50 PM
He looked like that in the time he met Carla.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 01:13 PM
please... you've broken our dream... don't remind us he met carla... :p :worship: :devil:

Nikki♥
07-10-2004, 04:19 PM
please... you've broken our dream... don't remind us he met carla... :p :worship: :devil:

He has never met her at all. It was all just a bad dream, welcome to reality. He┤s single and wouldn┤t mind dating all of us at the same time.

Micca
07-10-2004, 04:23 PM
You with your weird jokes again...:p :haha: You're weird! In a positive way :)

Nikki♥
07-10-2004, 04:32 PM
You with your weird jokes again...:p :haha: You're weird! In a positive way :)

As long as it is in a positive way it┤s okay. :o

Micca
07-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Ok :p

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 04:49 PM
micca you've stolen my sig :p

LubiG
07-10-2004, 06:17 PM
You rock Princesa :hug: All of us at the same time?? Wow... we are a hole bunch!! :lol:
The first thing i notice about a guy is the hair. And i LUV long hair, in every guy. It's wiiild ;)

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 06:25 PM
He has never met her at all. It was all just a bad dream, welcome to reality. He┤s single and wouldn┤t mind dating all of us at the same time.

see,mordicus18. You've gotta wake up...

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 06:34 PM
:confused:

Micca
07-10-2004, 06:42 PM
micca you've stolen my sig :p

I warned you! Its payback time! I said: GOD how bad do I want to be that bottle and what do you do, you change your sign...And then you said: commentators called him a cat and now I'm taking revenge by changing my sign ;) so now we're even ;)

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 06:51 PM
pfff I haven't noticed you written something before I tell you about the cats...

LubiG
07-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Catfight!! :P :lol:

Micca
07-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah, well you know how it goes ;):p

LubiG
07-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Lets not waste your energy fighting between us... we are friends! and we shall save forces to defeat Carla!! :devil: :lol:

solenne
07-10-2004, 07:13 PM
I like both..................
But I prefer in the middle, like RG 2003..........

Micca
07-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Lets not waste your energy fighting between us... we are friends! and we shall save forces to defeat Carla!! :devil: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Mordicus! And I'm sorry that I stole your sign :hug: friends?!;)

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Mordicus! And I'm sorry that I stole your sign :hug: friends?!;)
yeah ! and good friends I think !! :wavey: I told you here coz you're nor on msn : I go away now to the cinema, I've just know it. sorry ! :rolleyes: kisses ! :p

Guille's Girl
07-10-2004, 10:52 PM
:haha: Y'all crack me up :banana: Short hair is still winning! YaY. But I'm not gonna rub it in. :angel:

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 10:58 PM
except micca and I, there weren't any fight today !! :lol:

Micca
07-11-2004, 07:13 PM
And there are gonna be NO MORE! Still sorry and STILL WANT LONG HAIR TO WIN!!! :woohoo:!!!

Guille's Girl
07-11-2004, 09:55 PM
In regards to your sig Micca.....what kind of cat eh?

LubiG
07-12-2004, 04:46 AM
AHHH!! Long hair MUST win!!

Agassi Fan
07-12-2004, 09:17 AM
I like short hair of Coria. :-)

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 09:19 AM
semi-long, is it good ? :D

Micca
07-12-2004, 03:55 PM
In regards to your sig Micca.....what kind of cat eh?

I dont know ;) Possibly the most Beautiful, Fastest cat ever! :D I'm allergic to cats( :bigcry: HOW SAD IS THAT?!?!), but Guille is my ABSOLUTE favourite :D:D Because I know for sure that Guille would be reaaaallllyy cute ;):p :inlove:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 04:31 PM
I dont know ;) Possibly the most Beautiful, Fastest cat ever! :D I'm allergic to cats( :bigcry: HOW SAD IS THAT?!?!), but Guille is my ABSOLUTE favourite :D:D Because I know for sure that Guille would be reaaaallllyy cute ;):p :inlove:
sooorry micca ! hehehehe ! it will be hard for you to speak with guille if you're allergic to cats... :devil:

Micca
07-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Yeah...I hate it too :sad: But I cant do anything about it, just take my medications and wait untill I grow over it :)....but that can take ages....I'll just have to wait :).....

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Yeah...I hate it too :sad: But I cant do anything about it, just take my medications and wait untill I grow over it :)....but that can take ages....I'll just have to wait :).....
poor micca ! :rolleyes:

Guille's Girl
07-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Maybe he could be a Cheetah. Ya know with bursts of speed that reach 60mph....what the hell? :topic:

WOOOW! SHORT HAIR IS WINNING BY 4!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: Now I'm gonna rub it in. :devil: SHORT HAIR! :banana: SHORT HAIR! :banana: SHORT HAIR! :banana:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 08:45 PM
PFFFF !!! PLEASE STOP WITH HIS HAIR !! :banghead: :toothy: :armed: :timebomb:

Guille's Girl
07-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Well that's what the topic is about soooooooooooooooooooooo ya know! What can I say? SHORT HAIR RULES!!!!!!!! :rocker2: :banana:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 08:50 PM
*nothing*

Guille's Girl
07-12-2004, 09:00 PM
:angel:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 09:12 PM
:devil: vs :angel:

Micca
07-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Long Hair Rulezzz!!!! :devil: :woohoo:

(Although we still need 5 votes :rolleyes: )

Corinna
07-14-2004, 03:57 PM
i have also voted for long hair.
it looks much more better

Micca
07-14-2004, 04:01 PM
You go, Corinna! Long hair is the best :D:D

Guille's Girl
07-14-2004, 10:33 PM
If long hair is da best, how come it ain't winnin'? "Thinking" and "REALITY" is 2 different things ;) :banana: