Fav Guille characteristic(s)? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fav Guille characteristic(s)?

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 01:59 AM
No you can't say "Everything!" cuz that's CHEATING. :lol:

Now let me think: *tick tock tick tock tick tock DING!* I guess either his smile :inlove: or the way he always licks his lips *dies*

daze11
06-29-2004, 04:22 AM
in the visual:
1. space between his belt-line and his thigh
2. burning eyes
3. high cheek bones

and in the non-visual:
1. humble yet complete confidence in attitude
2. earnestness/integrity
3. grunt

and on court:
1. gleeful gliding across court, reminiscent of a bird
2. dexterity of hands
3. fighting heart that burns with the pride of argentina and roars with the determination of a pride of lions on the hunt before an approaching meal

:lick:

kandykane
06-29-2004, 10:38 AM
No you can't say "Everything!" cuz that's CHEATING.

sure you won't mind me do a bit of cheating... sorry, but my volcabulary isn't big enough to describe all he's yummy features.... so i'll stick to everything! HA!

gina_
06-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Physical
1. His high bones
2. His smile; lights me up really, makes me feel all warm inside
3. His small eyes
4. His hair
5. The way he wears his cap backwards
6. The way he looks so great in his tennis gear
7. His hands!
8. The way he looks so yummy in red sweaters
9. His boyish good looks
10. His pretty eyelashes
11. His arm muscles!
12. He's so darn cute!

Tennis-wise
1. His speed
2. His persistance
3. His consistancy
4. His groundstrokes
5. His incredible dropshots
6. His inventive play
7. His determination to play on ALL surfaces (even grass)
8. The way he looked so dignified and yet heartbreaking at the French Open finals
9. His passion on court
10. His awesome footwork and natural feel for the game

Personality
1. His commitment (getting married at 22...)
2. How he's so sweet and wonderful to his wife Carla
3. How he loves his family so much
4. He's so humble and down to earth and yet confident too
5. He's really sincere
6. He's open and great to his fans
7. He's just a simple boy who is very very endearing
8. His fighting spirit
9. How he's so refreshingly earnest and boyish
10. His integrity
11. His perfect answer about wanting to play Sampras on his best court
12. How he's constantly pushing limits
13. How he's so intense on court and competitive
14. But really laidback and sweet off it.

Random
1. The way he yells VAMOS!
2. Oh, and the way he pumps his fist
3. Also, his very sexy voice
4. And how he takes off his shirt
5. And eats bananas during breaks
6. How he is so whiny on court (I know this is weird; but I love him for his stubborn self. I really do)
7. How he goes for all the shots that are supposed to go out (It doesn't win him points but it's so terrible persistant and endearing of Guille)
8. The fact that I adore his middle name Sebastian
9. And "Guille" is so lovely to say; very affectionate
10. The sounds he makes when hitting the ball
11. How he's always so cool during a match!
12. And the fact that he is a football fan too.
13. That particular incident when he was so apologetic and sweet to the ballgirl he hit
14. And the one at the Hamburg Final where he was a perfect gentlemen and allowed the ball girl to walk in front of him and stuck his hand out and bowed slightly
15. His necklace-thing with the racket and ring.
16. OH AND HOW HE TALKS TO HIMSELF ON COURT!
17. How he's always so honest in his interviews

And I'm sure there are TONS more but I gotta take my dinner now. I'll continue this some other time.

Contribute more everyone! I'm really interested to see what about Guille...especially those SMALL LITTLE THINGS that you go crazy for

Washa Koroleva
06-29-2004, 05:22 PM
I guess you said all, i kinda agree with you!

Heron
06-29-2004, 06:21 PM
expecially the fact he plays every match and never gives up :)
he's funny on court :)and loyal
I like at every end of his match, when he win and give his hand to his opposite trying to cheer him with a cute facial-expression, like saing I'm sorry :)
then the way he moves on court, he's so light LOL I think he could be a good ballet dancer LOL LOL
his cute smile ;)

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Crap! Gina named everything :rolleyes: I guess all we have to do now is pick one :haha:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-29-2004, 09:12 PM
i loved when he did his lil dance and stuck his tongue out after one of the RG matches! that was the cutest thing i've ever seen!

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 09:20 PM
i loved when he did his lil dance and stuck his tongue out after one of the RG matches! that was the cutest thing i've ever seen!

AHH! My bro and I use that as our official Victory Dance!!! :lol:

mordicus18
06-29-2004, 09:25 PM
I like best guille's eyes, coz I love browns eyes. I don't speak english very well so I can only say that I love all the small things which show that guille is guille :p (un pti clin d'oeil avec ma chanson préférée écrite par blink 182 :rolleyes: )
:devil: mordicus :devil:

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 09:30 PM
I like his lips :lick:

daze11
06-30-2004, 01:15 AM
its true, he broke right into a salsa! i thought, 'wow, now i know he'd be sooo fun to go out dancing with!!!!' :lol: its my favorite post-match moment in tennis history, i think!

check it out: :banana: :dance: plus :p

MissPovaFan
06-30-2004, 01:30 AM
LOL can I say 'his wife'? hehe j/k :p Seriously though I love the way he never gives up in matches!

LubiG
06-30-2004, 01:53 AM
'his wife' could work.... (not for me of course...) :lol:

well... EVERYTHING. ha i'm a cheater...
Ok, i'll make an effort and choose just a couple.

1- His hair. So nice and shiny! :)
2- The fact that he talks to himself
3- He never gives up
4- That beautiful charming smile *sighs*
5- He's so sweet and sensitive :D

daze11
06-30-2004, 02:37 AM
LOL can I say 'his wife'? hehe j/k :p Seriously though I love the way he never gives up in matches!
coria makes his living being a celebrity, its part of his job. when marilyn monroe was married, people were free to fantasize with her as well, and of course they DID! so too with ricky martin or j-lo or anyone else who lives with the 'public' applause. guille's an international hottie. unless someone is actually disrupting his marriage by drooling, i'm sure everyone involved is loving the dreams! :lol: :) ...and amen! :worship:

of course, i know you're joking, but i do think lots of people seem to be VERY respectful of mentioning the 'sex appeal' just because he's married. so i'm just saying, he knows he's married, she knows she gets him every night, THEY know when he takes his shirt off, all the people are enjoying it. :clap2: :drink:

daze11
06-30-2004, 02:45 AM
by the way, if anyone missed it, i posted an article written after the french open in the 'what do we want to see on his website' thread, and its SOOO great in sharing a story (mentioned above in this thread) where he says he would like to have played pete sampras, not on clay but on grass. you read it and you know he is a KING! its so refreshing to see someone with high standards and great dignity in this world!! its hard to not love this guy.

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 03:48 AM
by the way, if anyone missed it, i posted an article written after the french open in the 'what do we want to see on his website' thread, and its SOOO great in sharing a story (mentioned above in this thread) where he says he would like to have played pete sampras, not on clay but on grass. you read it and you know he is a KING! its so refreshing to see someone with high standards and great dignity in this world!! its hard to not love this guy.

Yes it is hard not to love the kid unless you're a :retard: like some people :)
"Y'ALL HEAR DAT 'NOLIA CLAP?!" :clap2: OT! I'm crazy...

Micca
06-30-2004, 12:18 PM
No you can't say "Everything!" cuz that's CHEATING. :lol:

Now let me think: *tick tock tick tock tick tock DING!* I guess either his smile :inlove: or the way he always licks his lips *dies*
I DIE WITH YOU!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: *druals*

Micca
06-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Ow and by the way, what do I like MOST about Guille....?!?! :eek: :rolleyes: WAAAUUUWWWW!!!! That's the hardest thing anyone EVER asked me!!!! :p I WANNA say EVERYTIIINNNNGGGG, but GG told us not to, so I just have to say:
1. His body (ALL OF IT!!!)
2. His muscles! (Especially in his stomach! :inlove: and his arms)
3. His GORGEOUS smile! :D:D)
4. His puppy dog EYES!! I could drown in them FOREVER!!! :inlove: *double melts*
5. His LONG hair! And in his Adidas sweater :D:D :inlove:
6. Well, I could go on FOREVER, but that's not a good idea ;) So I'm gonna stop now :p LMAO!

NICE FORUM GG!!! :D:D

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 03:58 PM
his body.......:lick: :devil:

LubiG
06-30-2004, 10:36 PM
his body.......:lick: :devil:

I second that :lol:

Micca
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Me too!

mordicus18
07-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Everybody !! :lol: miam

LubiG
07-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Yeah, we all do :lol:
Although i'm gonna have to stick with his smile and hair *sighs* :inlove:

Jazzy
07-02-2004, 04:41 AM
puppy eyes, that's so true!

MiLoU_tAn
07-02-2004, 03:38 PM
love his teeth.. those peg laterals.. cutie =) has anyone noticed his teeth? the ones after his central incisors.. unique huh?

LubiG
07-02-2004, 10:28 PM
He has a gap :umbrella:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-03-2004, 01:53 AM
hahahaha yes he does

LubiG
07-03-2004, 03:07 AM
I think it's rather cute :D

Jazzy
07-03-2004, 09:04 AM
yeh!!

Micca
07-03-2004, 01:16 PM
You mean in his chin? Didn't notice that! I was drown in his eyes! :inlove: :drool: And his cheast and his cuuuute smile :D :inlove: :devil:

LubiG
07-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I meant in his teeth ;)

Guille's Girl
07-03-2004, 04:08 PM
His teeth are awful. That's one thing him and Henman have in common :yeah:

Did y'all notice that during the ceremony at RG when the Argentine national anthem was played, Guille took his hat off....and Gas didn't. Then Gas saw that Guille had took his hat of THEN he took his off. I was like "Pfft, what a dumbass" :lol:

LubiG
07-03-2004, 04:10 PM
I didn't see when they played it. I was making myself some breakfast so i wouldn't watch the match with an empty stomach :lol:
Well Gaudio IS dumbass... isn't he??
I think i still have like another year of hating him...

Guille's Girl
07-03-2004, 04:14 PM
:lol: :yeah:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-03-2004, 04:36 PM
hahahaa, i didn't notice that!
i have it on tape, i'll check it out sometime

LubiG
07-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Yayy I have a new avatar!! And also a new signature

(totally off topic...)

Micca
07-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Cool signature LubiG! I want a new one too, but the number of bytes is too much...:( But the size is good! How can I make a good one?

LubiG
07-04-2004, 02:41 AM
A new avatar? The one i have now i had to cut it an awful lot with the paint. It hurt to cut Guille :sad:

gina_
07-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Yes, Coria is just so sweet and perfect and respectful. Gaudio is annoying. I don't have anything against him but he just isn't guille.

Micca
07-04-2004, 11:31 AM
A new avatar? The one i have now i had to cut it an awful lot with the paint. It hurt to cut Guille :sad:

Me too! I'm busy too...I had to cut one over 10 times and then I tried it in Adobe Photoshop, but then it was too big because of the bytes :( Stupid thing! Gonna try it in a minute :) Hope it works! Because I don't wanna try it at Adobe..I REALLY don't know how that works...:o

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 10:16 PM
One other thing (how could I forget). Y'all notice the way Guille's left eye always squints more than the right one? Like on Micca's avatar! :lol: Maybe I'm too observant....

Jazzy
07-05-2004, 09:43 AM
lol :lol: - i think so!!!, didn't realise that until now!

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 03:08 PM
lol :lol: - i think so!!!, didn't realise that until now!

:eek: Are you serious? I noticed that almost instantly! :lol:

Micca
07-05-2004, 03:25 PM
I think it cute GG!!! :D:D And btw, I love his smile + his teeth! :D ;)

El Mago jr.
07-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Micca, is that a new signature?

Micca
07-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Mine? Yeah, it's a new one! I made another one (looks like this) but I clicked the wrong button and then it was GONE!! So I made this! :D Ya like it? :)

El Mago jr.
07-05-2004, 04:32 PM
nice! :yeah:i'm lovin' it ;)
why didn't u tell everyone about it like u did when u'd got a new avatar?
r u afraid of GG? :devil:

Micca
07-05-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm not afraid of GG, why should I?? :confused:

Guille's Girl
07-05-2004, 04:35 PM
LMAO!!!!! :haha: :haha: I LOVE the new sig. Could you translate it for us???

Micca
07-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah sure! It was already translated into englisch ;) But fur Guille I translated it in spanish (or whatever they speak in Argentina ;)) It was an answer to a question at the Brasil Open of 2002, really silly answer actually ;) that's why I translated it again ;) But I thought it was a funny :devil: Quote :devil: ;)
Answer: Coria: "It was very hot today at the beginning of the match, but if you concentrate on your match, you tend to forget about the heat."

Translation: Coria: " Estaba muy caliente hoy al principio del fósforo(partido), pero si usted se concentra en su fósforo(partido), usted tiende a olvidar el calor. "

Parido and Fósforo are 2 words for 'match', but I dont know which one it is :o :p I chose fósforo :p If it's wrong please tell me! :D:p

El Mago jr.
07-05-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm not afraid of GG, why should I?? :confused:

nothing...just forget what i've sad
sorry... :o

Micca
07-05-2004, 06:19 PM
No no no! Tell me !:p I wanna know! :p

El Mago jr.
07-05-2004, 06:52 PM
^ a few days ago, u won't stop telling everyone that u had a new avatar until GG asked u to 'shut up'
so, when u didn't do the same with ur new signature, i thought u were afraid of GG! :D

Micca
07-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Hahahahaha, ooow! :P hahaha, no no thats not it ;) I was just so busy with my new one (because I did it over and over for 4 or 5 times REALLY annoying!) But now it's finally ngood, but sometthing's still missing! Do you know whats missing? :confused:
Ow and btw guys...
I GOT A NEW SIGNATURE!!!! :D:D:D I GOT A NEW SIGNATURE!!! :D:D:D This better El Mago Jr.?? :p

El Mago jr.
07-06-2004, 04:09 PM
that's u, Micca :D

Micca
07-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Hahaha, sorry! Next time I'll promote it :p ;) :haha: LMAO!

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 04:18 PM
:haha: Hey thanks for translating your sig for us! :yeah: :lol:

Micca
07-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Anytime! hahaha. nothing special ey?! ;):p

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Nah but still cool :yeah:

alita
07-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Cool signature,Micca!
And I want to know, You can speak German(is that German on you signature?), Spanish? Oh, you've already know three language. Pretty cool~Micca~

Jazzy
07-07-2004, 07:25 AM
it's definitely not german............... coz i used to learn german! - i think it's spanish, coz it has 'EL' some spainsh term!

Micca
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Nah but still cool :yeah:

Hahaha! I know, ThnQ I couldnt find a better one ;) Is yours for real or did you make it up? Like it!
I have to change mine! If you guys have suggestions!

Micca
07-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Cool signature,Micca!
And I want to know, You can speak German(is that German on you signature?), Spanish? Oh, you've already know three language. Pretty cool~Micca~

Hey thnQ Alita! I know dutch (thats my own language;)), french (pretty tough), englisch (my favourite! :D) and german :D and next year also spanish! :D:D And yes, my signature is spanish :p Kinda cool for guille ;) Does he speak spanish or argentine? :p

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Hahaha! I know, ThnQ I couldnt find a better one ;) Is yours for real or did you make it up? Like it!
I have to change mine! If you guys have suggestions!

Nah I got it off a candy commercial :haha:

No! Don't change your sig yet!! It's all colorful and stuff and so cool :yeah: Keep it for a few more days :)

kandykane
07-07-2004, 03:31 PM
wat kind of candy is it? does both Guille and Marat's Sensei likes to eat it? or does Guille's Sensei eats the candy while he sits on the TV watching the couch? is it really THAT yummy?

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Ok, the candies (Chiclets) were Kung Fu fighters BUT they were using insults to fight eachother. SO, I figured since Marat coach IS fat, that it would be a perfect scenario with Guille and Marat even though Markus isn't dumb but oh well :o it's still funny. And no this has no DIRECT connection with Guille or Marat.

Jazzy
07-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Hey thnQ Alita! I know dutch (thats my own language;)), french (pretty tough), englisch (my favourite! :D) and german :D and next year also spanish! :D:D And yes, my signature is spanish :p Kinda cool for guille ;) Does he speak spanish or argentine? :p
argentinian people speak spanish! :D

gina_
07-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Sensei! I used to take Japanese for a year or so :)

alita
07-09-2004, 10:42 AM

OMG! You even don't know he speaks spanish?! Do you ever see his interview?:p

mordicus18
07-09-2004, 01:24 PM
hehehe... in France we don't have to learn as much languages ! the majority of pupils learn 2 langagues : english and spanish. but I learn english and german, and some of my friends learn german and english (they have to learn english after german), and other learn english, german and italian. I would like to learn a lot of languages too ! I would like to speak spanish with guille... :p :lol:

Micca
07-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Nah I got it off a candy commercial :haha:

No! Don't change your sig yet!! It's all colorful and stuff and so cool :yeah: Keep it for a few more days :)

Ok, Ill do that! :) Hahahaa!
Yesterday I shopped till I dropped :p All day I went to Utrecht shopping! It was SOOO COOL! :D I got lots of new stuff :D Hahaha, but that's not important! First read all your replies on the forums ;):p

Micca
07-09-2004, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Jazzy]argentinian people speak spanish! :D[/QUOTE

Ok! ThnQ! :hug: I knew that but I wasn't sure, because maybe they speak some other language too! :p But I know now! ThnQ Jazzy!

Micca
07-09-2004, 01:38 PM
My previous answer is also an answer to Alita's question ;):p Forgot ot say that!

LubiG
07-10-2004, 05:30 PM
OMG! You even don't know he speaks spanish?! Do you ever see his interview?:p

I think she said it as a joke... ;) Argentine spanish is different from spanish spanish... lol that sounded stupid :lol:

Jazzy
07-11-2004, 08:16 AM
lol LubiG! :lol:

LubiG
07-12-2004, 01:52 AM
;)
I would really like to listen to Guille speaking english :inlove:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 08:41 AM
mine was hearing him speaking French, but at RG final he said : "bonjour" :D it's a good beginning :lol:

Jazzy
07-12-2004, 10:29 AM
mine was hearing him speaking French, but at RG final he said : "bonjour" :D it's a good beginning :lol:

hey do you still have the link to that, i wanna hear! :sad:

Micca
07-12-2004, 11:07 AM
me too!

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 11:09 AM
hey do you still have the link to that, i wanna hear! :sad:
I heard it after he received his cup, and my mother told me french journalists have learnt it to him during an interview :) I want to become journalists now :p

Nikki♥
07-12-2004, 12:24 PM
;)
I would really like to listen to Guille speaking english :inlove:

Me too, me too.

Micca
07-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Same here!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-12-2004, 03:54 PM
hehee i'd loveee to hear him speak english, especially with an accent!
thats so sexy :hearts:

Micca
07-12-2004, 04:04 PM
WOW!!! :drool::drool::drool: STOP IT!!!! Im gonna faint! WOOOOWWW!!!! :p :inlove:

LubiG
07-13-2004, 01:58 AM
What about Guille singing?? *faints*

Guille's Girl
07-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Ha! Bet he can't :p

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 10:12 AM
hey - he can reorientale in singing, like Yannick Noah when he stopped playing ! :haha:

Nikki♥
07-13-2004, 04:14 PM
I love all those Latin accents...they´re so incredibly hot. I think that´s also the reason why I´ve only been dating Brazilian hotties lately. Hahaha.

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 04:55 PM
:lick: lucky princesa

do you know benicio del toro ? he dosen't look like guille very much, but he's Latin and he's got a really sexy voice. on an other hand, he may look like brad pitt, but a latin brad pitt.
try to know who's who :lol:

holagirl56
07-13-2004, 07:27 PM
My favorite quality about Coria is that he is fast on the court, and I can't think of anything else to say.

Guille's Girl
07-13-2004, 08:17 PM
What about his fearlessness ya? *GG goes into sports fan mode* Ah yes, the infamous poker face. Sure let his opponents have a few points UNTIL he gets into perfect rhythm AKA Death Roll. Naw he don't eat bullets but he feed da needy, ya know what I'm sayin'? BAGELS! :devil:.........*GG decides to stay calm* I'll just cut it short and say that my MOST, OVER ALL FAV "charateristic" (if you can call it that) of Guille, is how he be kickin' ass. Flat out, know what I'm sayin'? :rocker2: OH! And how he be starin' at :tape: like he's from "The children of the damned". Y'all seen dat movie? :devil: I'm gonna re-do my sig. Someone pissed me off sunday....

LubiG
07-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Doesn't matter if he can't sing well... A guy singing to u is always sweet ;) :inlove:

Micca
07-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Yep ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS GUILLE!!! :D:D:D

mordicus18
07-16-2004, 05:54 PM
:rolleyes:

Jazzy
07-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Yep ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS GUILLE!!! :D:D:D

agreed! *sigh*

mordicus18
07-17-2004, 11:48 AM
sing for us guille ! sing for us ! http://www.abgraphix.com/gifs/images/activites/magie/magie005.gif

Jazzy
07-18-2004, 12:35 AM
yeh, sing for us!!!!!!!!!!

mordicus18
07-18-2004, 10:49 AM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/845.gif we hear you ! http://www.pcpig.com/face/910.gif

http://www.pcpig.com/face/930.gif(micca;)) http://www.pcpig.com/face/976.gif http://www.pcpig.com/face/119.gif(bottle;))http://www.pcpig.com/face/136.gifhttp://www.pcpig.com/face/122.gifhttp://www.pcpig.com/face/190.gif(GG;)) http://www.pcpig.com/face/160.gif...........

Guille's Girl
07-18-2004, 04:11 PM
:haha:

mordicus18
07-18-2004, 04:18 PM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/846.gif

Micca
07-24-2004, 12:35 PM
:p :hug:

LubiG
07-26-2004, 01:29 PM
:haha: I have no idea what u r talking about but i still think those smileys are funny

Guille's Girl
07-26-2004, 03:11 PM
I have no idea either :lol:

mordicus18
07-26-2004, 09:45 PM
:haha: I have no idea what u r talking about but i still think those smileys are funny
I spoke about guille ;)
the last jocke and dream was guille as a singer :p
so I've send a msg with guille who's singing for us ;)

Guille's Girl
07-27-2004, 04:28 PM
OH I GOT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: I feel so enlightened....by the way it's raining in Toronto.

mordicus18
07-27-2004, 04:34 PM
oooh... poor guille... cats don't like rain... :lol: http://www.pcpig.com/face/852.gif

Guille's Girl
07-27-2004, 04:37 PM
:haha:

mordicus18
07-27-2004, 04:41 PM
http://www.pcpig.com/face/236.gif hehehe

Guille's Girl
07-27-2004, 10:50 PM
I have nothing to do so I guess I'll start a new thread :D

mordicus18
07-27-2004, 10:53 PM
I notice that everybody's bored now :( and me too

Guille's Girl
07-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Yep. *sighs* Too bad it's raining in Toronto.

LubiG
07-30-2004, 01:40 AM
Oooh i get it now! thanks Mordicus!!! *Feels stupid* :lol:

mordicus18
07-30-2004, 06:53 AM
Oooh i get it now! thanks Mordiscus!!! *Feels stupid* :lol:
what have I done again ? :confused: :devil:

kandykane
07-30-2004, 05:52 PM
i don't get the hell what you guys are on about

LubiG
08-02-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm not quite sure actually... :confused: :lol: Sorry... i'm stupid :o

Micca
08-14-2004, 09:54 AM
No you're not! IM stupid...I missed soooo much of all Guille's threads that I have to take a WHOLE da to read all the threads and everyday more are coming....But Ill get by soon! Im lazy now, but I have to do it be4 23 August, because then I have to go to school again! :bigcry::bigcry:

kandykane
08-14-2004, 12:08 PM
i'm already in school :bigcry:

Guille's Girl
08-14-2004, 12:22 PM
I got like 2 weeks before school starts for me :devil: Man home school has so many advantages. :banana:

|-Safin_Coria-|
08-15-2004, 02:51 AM
oO you get home schooled? thats cool!
i don't start school till another.....3-4 weeks? not really sure.....but what i do know is that in 2 weeks and 2 days US OPEN!! [still crying that Guille ain't goin :bigcry:

hidellized
08-15-2004, 03:49 AM
I start school Sept 7, after labour day

fabolous
08-15-2004, 09:16 AM
I'm already out of school :banana: :banana:

Guille's Girl
08-15-2004, 02:03 PM
:haha: Lucky you :p

mordicus18
08-21-2004, 05:31 PM
I'll start school in one week and half... bouhouhou...but I'll have some compensations :D